Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:37:08 -0600

832 
ATPQ40 PGUM 270236
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST MON DEC 27 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N146E TO 19N139E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A STATIONARY FRONT TO BEYOND 130E AT 16N. CLOUDINESS 
AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 400 MILES NORTHWEST 
OF THE FRONT. 

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH RUNS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 3N130E TO END AT 
EQ138E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF 
A LINE FROM 5N130E TO 8N140E. KOROR LIES JUST NORTH OF THIS AREA.

A SURFACE TROUGH REACHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N155E TO END NORTH OF 
POHNPEI AT 9N158E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND WITHIN 170 MILES OF 
THE TROUGH AXIS. 

A SURFACE TROUGH HEADS EAST-NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS THE MARSHALL 
ISLANDS FROM 5N162E TO BEYOND 180 AT 8N. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE 
PRESENT OVER KOSRAE AND MAJURO...BUT SOUTH OF KWAJALEIN WITHIN 100 
MILES OF THE TROUGH AXIS.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.