Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 271200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:20:08 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 271200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 271200.
WARNING VALID 281200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 984 HPA
AT 41N 162E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 35 KNOTS.
WARM FRONT FROM 41N 162E TO 41N 167E 41N 171E.
COLD FRONT FROM 41N 162E TO 38N 163E 33N 158E 31N 155E 26N 152E 22N
147E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 1100 MILES OF LOW SOUTH
SEMICIRCLE AND 700 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 280000UTC AT 45N 169E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 281200UTC AT 46N 171E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 130
MILES RADIUS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 1008 HPA
AT 39N 123E YELLOW SEA MOVING EAST 15 KNOTS.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 700 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST
SEMICIRCLE AND 300 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 280000UTC AT 38N 131E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 50
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 281200UTC AT 40N 138E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 55N 137E 59N 142E 57N 163E 53N 180E 49N 180E 48N 170E 53N
150E 55N 137E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 15N 115E 10N 114E 05N 109E 04N 105E 08N 105E 12N
109E 15N 111E 15N 115E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 49N 154E 55N 162E
50N 180E 35N 180E 37N 170E 43N 170E 49N 154E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1002 HPA AT 46N 140E ALMOST STATIONARY.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1006 HPA NEAR 04N 109E WSW 10 KT.
HIGH 1020 HPA AT 26N 120E EAST 10 KT.
HIGH 1018 HPA AT 30N 177E ESE 15 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.