Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:22:51 -0600

373 
FQPS01 NFFN 271800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 272000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 281800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 10S 160E 13S 165E 15S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 12S 180 13S 173W 12S 160W 10S 145W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2 E OF 165W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED RAIN
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 14S 154W 18S 158W 22S 162W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 15S 143W 22S 149W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T4.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 04S 157E 03 169E 01S 176E SLOW MOVING. FEW
SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S AND EAST OF 135W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.