Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 271800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:24:38 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 271800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 271800.
WARNING VALID 281800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 1008 HPA
AT 38N 125E YELLOW SEA MOVING EAST 15 KNOTS.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 700 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST
SEMICIRCLE AND 300 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 24 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 280600UTC AT 38N 134E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 50
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 281800UTC AT 39N 140E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 982 HPA
AT 43N 165E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING NORTHEAST 30 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 43N 165E TO 43N 167E 43N 169E.
WARM FRONT FROM 43N 169E TO 44N 173E 43N 177E.
COLD FRONT FROM 43N 169E TO 35N 165E 32N 161E 26N 156E 22N 150E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 1100 MILES OF LOW SOUTH
SEMICIRCLE AND 700 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 281800UTC AT 47N 174E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 55N 136E 59N 142E 57N 163E 54N 180E 49N 180E 48N 170E 53N
150E 55N 136E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 13N 115E 10N 114E 05N 109E 04N 105E 08N 105E 11N
109E 13N 109E 13N 115E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 49N 154E 55N 162E
50N 180E 35N 180E 42N 160E 49N 154E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1004 HPA AT 46N 141E ALMOST STATIONARY.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1006 HPA NEAR 04N 108E WSW 10 KT.
HIGH 1016 HPA AT 29N 179E SE 20 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.