Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 02:02:06 -0600

519 
FQPS01 NFFN 280600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 280800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 290600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 04S 165E 01S 173E 01S 176E 02S 180 SLOW MOVING.
FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 09S 160E 11S 163E 17S 168E SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T1.  

TROUGH T2 12S 177E 14S 175W 15S 172W 15S 167W 14S 162W 12S 156W 10S
150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 175W AND
EAST OF 170W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED RAIN AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 22S 165W 18S 156W 15S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.