Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 280600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 02:27:59 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 280600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 280600.
WARNING VALID 290600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 970 HPA
AT 47N 173E SEA SOUTH OF ALEUTIANS MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 20 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 47N 173E TO 48N 176E 49N 179E.
WARM FRONT FROM 49N 179E TO 49N 174W 47N 169W.
COLD FRONT FROM 49N 179E TO 40N 176E 33N 169E 27N 164E 23N 158E.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 1200 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND
700 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 290600UTC AT 50N 180W WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 1000 HPA
AT 38N 134E SEA OF JAPAN MOVING EAST 20 KNOTS.
WARM FRONT FROM 38N 134E TO 38N 138E 38N 142E.
COLD FRONT FROM 38N 134E TO 35N 134E 33N 132E 29N 129E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 700 MILES OF LOW SOUTH
SEMICIRCLE AND 300 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 281800UTC AT 39N 140E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 50
MILES RADIUS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 290600UTC AT 40N 146E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
NORTHERN PART OF SEA OF OKHOTSK.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 15N 111E 12N 114E 07N 109E 10N 107E 15N 111E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 44N 170E 50N 170E
52N 180E 36N 180E 37N 173E 45N 175E 44N 170E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1004 HPA AT 51N 142E WEST 20 KT.
HIGH 1020 HPA AT 32N 117E ESE 15 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.