Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:45:22 -0600

115 
ATPQ40 PGUM 281445
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED DEC 29 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N163E TO 21N155E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 14N. CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTHWEST OF 
THIS BOUNDARY. 

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES EAST-NORTHEASTWARD FROM 5N144E TO 9N152E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING FROM 
PALAU AND YAP...ACROSS CHUUK AND POHNPEI...TO JUST NORTH OF KOSRAE 
WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N138E TO 7N160E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH HEADS NORTHEASTWARD FROM JUST EAST OF MAJURO 
AT 6N173E TO BEYOND 180 AT 9N. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE PRESENT WITHIN 
100 MILES OF THE TROUGH AXIS.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.