Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:02:18 -0600

225 
FQPS01 NFFN 281800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 282000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 291800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 02S 160E 01S 168E 02S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 13S 160E 12S 167E 10S 175E 13S 175W 15S 170W 10S 160W 09S
155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA E OF
175E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.  

TROUGH T2 16S 175E 15S 179E 17S 179W 22S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 110 MILES
OF T2.

TROUGH T3 20S 175W 21S 165W 18S 160W 15S 156W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 21S 150W 21S 143W 25S 137W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T4.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 148W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.