Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 20:31:26 -0600

856 
ATPQ40 PGUM 290231
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED DEC 29 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N171E TO 21N158E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 11N. CLOUDINESS AND 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTHWEST OF 
THIS BOUNDARY. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS EXIST IN THIS AREA WEST OF 
140E.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 4N142E TO 9N148E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR KOROR 
AND YAP...AND WEST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 4N AND 10N FROM 130E TO 148E.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO BETWEEN 4N AND 8N 
FROM 157E TO 175E. 

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.