Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 02:00:35 -0600

614 
FQPS01 NFFN 290600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 290800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 300600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 03S 160E 02S 172E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 07S 175E 08S 178E 15S 178W 18S 172W 13S 165W 09S 152W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.  

WEAK TROUGH T2 17S 175E 17S 179E 21S 179W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 110
MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 20S 163W 22S 150W 25S 144W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T3.

WEAK TROUGH T4 14S 145W 20S 141W 25S 135W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF T4.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 148W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.