Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:58:29 -0600

222 
ATPQ40 PGUM 291458
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU DEC 30 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N177E TO 21N164E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 12N. EXTENSIVE 
CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY. SCATTERED SHOWERS EXIST OVER THE CNMI 
WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 15N139E TO 18N146E.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDING SOUTHWARD FROM 13N132E TO 5N131E IS 
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS NORTHWEST OF 
KOROR BETWEEN 14N AND 6N FROM 130E TO 133E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 12N141E TO 
6N138E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND OVER YAP WITHIN 50 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 11N136E TO 8N139E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.