Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 14:00:15 -0600

013 
FQPS01 NFFN 291800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 292000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 301800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 15S 168W 12S 162W 11S 156W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 10S 167E 15S 175E 18S 174W 20S 159W 22S 151W 25S 146W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.  

OVER BROAD AREA AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 120W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.