Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:39:08 -0600

644 
ATPQ40 PGUM 300238
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU DEC 30 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N180 TO 20N160E...THEN 
CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 14N. CLOUDINESS AND 
PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 350 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS 
BOUNDARY. 

CONVERGENT EAST WINDS ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS AROUND KOROR AND YAP BETWEEN 6N AND 11N FROM 130E TO 
141E. 

CONVERGENT EAST WINDS ARE ALSO PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER 
KOSRAE AND SOUTH OF MAJURO WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 4N156E TO 
4N165E TO 8N176E...AND EAST OF POHNPEI BETWEEN 6N AND 8N FROM 159E 
TO 161E. 
  
$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.