Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 02:00:13 -0600

428 
FQPS01 NFFN 300600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 300800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 310600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 10S 160E 12S 165E 13S 170E 14S 175E 15S 180 17S 178W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 21S 180 20S 175W 19S 170W 19S 165W 20S 160W 22S 156W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 10S 162W 15S 155W 20S 152W 24S 151W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILTY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T2.  

OVER BROAD AREA AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170W AND 120W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.