Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:00:01 -0600

809 
ATPQ40 PGUM 301459
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST FRI DEC 31 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE RUNS WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N172E 15N134E. EXTENSIVE 
CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 350 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THIS FEATURE.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 13N137E TO 5N133E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED NORTHWEST OF 
YAP AND KOROR OR WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 14N130E TO 
11N140E TO 4N130E BACK TO 14N130E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER KOSRAE 
BETWEEN 6N AND 2N FROM 159E TO 165E.
  
$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.