Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:00:24 -0600

801 
FQPS01 NFFN 301800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 302000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 311800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 08S 160E 10S 170E 15S 175E 20S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF T1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 06S 175E 10S 177E 13S 178E 15S 177E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T2 19S 179W 18S 175W 17S 170W 18S 165W 20S 158W 25S 151W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2 IN THE AREA EAST OF 164W. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 10S 164W 12S 155W 17S 151W 22S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILTY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T3 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S. ELSEWHERE. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.  

OVER BROAD AREA AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 150W AND 120W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.