Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 20:42:50 -0600

053 
ATPQ40 PGUM 310242
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST FRI DEC 31 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE CURVES WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N180 TO BEYOND 130E AT 
12N. CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 400 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THIS FEATURE.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS NEAR POHNPEI AND SOUTHEAST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 
2N AND 7N FROM 153E TO 162E...AND WEST OF CHUUK WITHIN 80 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 7N143E TO 4N151E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 3N130E TO 2N137E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF 
KOROR OR WITHIN AN AREA SOUTH OF A LINE FROM 5N130E TO 1N139E.
  
$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.