Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 02:15:56 -0600

796 
FQPS01 NFFN 310600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 310800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 010600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1003HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 12.5S 163E AT 310600 UTC. L1 SLOW
MOVING.

LOW L2 [1009HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 18S 160W AT 310600 UTC. L2 SLOW
MOVING.

TROUGH T1 12S 160E TO L1 TO 13S 167E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 15S 161E 18S 167E 20S 171E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILTY IN
OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 12S 173E 15S 175E 17S 176E 21S 173E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILTY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 14S 177W 10S 170W 10S 160W 15S 152W 20S 150W 25S 149W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T4 IN THE AREA E OF 165 W. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 04S 160E 08S 164E 12S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 17S 178W 16S 170W 16S 165W TO L2 TO 20S 155W 24S
152W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2 IN THE AREA E OF 165W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND E OF 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.