Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 08:58:28 -0600

581 
ATPQ40 PGUM 311458
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT JAN 1 2011

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N155E OVER THE CNMI TO 
16N144E...THEN CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 11N. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 130 MILES NORTHWEST OF 
OF THIS BOUNDARY FROM 19N147E TO 11N130E. ELSEWHERE...EXTENSIVE 
CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE LOCATED ALONG AND UP TO 350 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THESE FEATURES.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS SOUTHWARD FROM 7N152E TO EQ150E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING SOUTH OF CHUUK WITHIN 
150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N147E TO 2N158E.
  
$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.