

id AA13652; Thu, 1 Aug 96 03:06:37 -0600
Received: from uxmail.ust.hk by meeker.ucar.EDU (NCAR Local/ NCAR Backup Central Post Office 04/22/91)
id DAA03657; Thu, 1 Aug 1996 03:06:23 -0600 (MDT)
Received: from HKUJNT.HKU.HK ([147.8.1.9]) by uxmail.ust.hk with ESMTP id <18923-3600>; Thu, 1 Aug 1996 17:05:31 +0800
Received: from HKUJNT.HKU.HK (HKUJNT) by hkujnt.hku.HK (PMDF V4.3-7 #8143)
id <[email-masked]>; Wed, 31 Jul 1996 17:00:49 +0700
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 2382076 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 30 Jul 1996 21:59:31 -0500
Received: from ux2.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.3])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.6.12/8.6.12) with SMTP id VAA35008 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 30 Jul 1996 21:59:13 -0500
Received: by ux2.cso.uiuc.edu id AA69345
(5.67a/IDA-1.5 for [email-masked]); Tue, 30 Jul 1996 21:59:12 -0500
Date: 	Tue, 30 Jul 1996 21:59:12 -0500
From: Charley Kline <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Formation Alert -302159 (AUTOMATIC)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
Apparently-To: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
X-Envelope-To: [email-masked]
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Status: OR

ZCZC DD+ 83166
WTPN21 PGTW 310300
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT 300729Z JUL 96//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/300729Z JUL 96//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTPN21 PGTW 300730)//
RMKS/
1.  THIS CANCELS REF A. THE CONVECTIVE ORGANIZATION ASSOCIATED WITH
THE LOOSLEY ORGANIZED LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION HAS DIMINISHED OVER THE
PAST 12 HOURS.//

BT
#7803

NNNN