

id OAA23116; Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:43:04 +0800
Received: from HKUJNT.HKU.HK (HKUJNT) by hkujnt.hku.HK (PMDF V4.3-7 #8143)
id <[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:39:42 +0700
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 3189853 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 8 Oct 1996 01:40:52 +1900
Received: from ux2.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.3])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.6.12/8.6.12) with SMTP id BAA146404 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Oct 1996 01:38:52 -0500
Received: by ux2.cso.uiuc.edu id AA44971
(5.67a/IDA-1.5 for [email-masked]); Tue, 8 Oct 1996 01:38:51 -0500
Date:	Tue, 08 Oct 1996 01:38:51 -0500
From:	Charley Kline <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Weather Summery -080138 (AUTOMATIC)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
Apparently-to: [email-masked]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Envelope-to: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Status: OR

ZCZC DD+ 43176
ABPW10 PGTW 080600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE

NNNN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.