

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA123366;
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:32:57 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5872154 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:32:52 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA123340 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:32:51 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id JAA04491
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:32:50 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:32:52 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Dolores Forecast/advisory Number
24 [111432]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1f669eb55ad75695cc9e927d22c7d611
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 1271
Status: OR

323
WTPZ21 KNHC 111432
TCMEP1
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  24
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0697
1500Z FRI JUL 11 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.3N 139.5W AT 11/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 275 DEGREES AT 13 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.3N 139.5W AT 11/1500Z
AT 11/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 20.2N 138.8W

FORECAST VALID 12/0000Z 20.5N 141.5W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/1200Z 21.0N 143.0W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 20.3N 139.5W

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER IN HONOLULU AT 11/2100Z

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.