

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA36706;
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:29:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6807423 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:29:49 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA18232 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:29:40 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA22939
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:29:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:29:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: fe69d1e4fac1a7ae02606a07cb5d22b2
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

742
ABPA20 PHNL 291730 RTD
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0730 AM HST TUE OCT 29 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 750 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HILO IS MOVING
TOWARDS THE WEST NORTHWEST. THE DISURBANCE HAS NOT INTENSIFIED
SINCE YESTERDAY BUT STILL HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.