

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA13152;
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:20:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7091723 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:20:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA10404 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:19:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA25592
for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 22:55:02 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 23 Nov 1997 22:55:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 127a631fe677030b2c024073edc14dab
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

520
ABPZ20 KNHC 240452
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST SUN NOV 23 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 1550
MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS DISTURBANCE HAVE DIMINISHED OVER
THE PAST FEW HOURS.  HOWEVER...THE SYSTEM REMAINS FAIRLY
WELL-ORGANIZED AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.