

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA32310;
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 11:30:32 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6146054 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 11:30:25 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA15906 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 11:30:25 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id LAA04839
for [email-masked]; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 11:28:46 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 11:28:46 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8d090f5fcb3d42cc1429147d4f7567c3
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 831
Status: OR

410
ABPZ20 KNHC 301628
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SAT AUG 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SMALL LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION IS LOCATED JUST WEST OF THE BAJA
PENINSULA.  CONDITIONS DO NOT APPEAR TO BE FAVORABLE FOR
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.