

(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 4403560 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Jan 1997 02:15:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.6.12/8.6.12) with ESMTP id CAA26250 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Jan 1997 02:15:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id CAA29010
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Jan 1997 02:15:54 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 29 Jan 1997 02:15:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Technical Discussion (Automatic)
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Status: OR

285
WTXS31 PGTW 290900
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 19S (PANCHO-HELI

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.