

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA248968;
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 04:54:48 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6021259 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 04:53:20 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA24118 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 04:53:19 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id EAA07099
for [email-masked]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 04:53:06 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 04:53:20 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0827fbbc2e3658737e9c907b0af614b9
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 943
Status: OR

708
ABPA20 PHNL 171000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SUN AUG 17 1997

A WEAK DISTURBANCE LIES NEAR 10N146W...ABOUT 850 MILES SOUTHEAST
OF HILO.  ORGANIZATION IS POOR BUT ISOLATED EMBEDDED THUNDERSTORMS
PERSIST WITHIN 120 MILES OF THE ESTIMATED CENTER OF CIRCULATION.
THIS AREA WILL BE MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.