

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA34770;
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:22:48 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6149081 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:22:43 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA16064 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:22:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id WAA05898
for [email-masked]; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:22:42 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:22:42 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7b437c253c5d7be11574d28691e4858d
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 883
Status: OR

132
ABPZ20 KNHC 310320
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SAT AUG 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SMALL TROPICAL DISTURBANCE PRODUCING LOCALLY GUSTY WINDS IS NEARLY
STATIONARY ABOUT 150 MILES WEST OF CABO SAN LAZARO...BAJA
CALIFORNIA.  DEVELOPMENT OF THIS SYSTEM IS NOT LIKELY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.