

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA263012;
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:57:39 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6028520 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:57:35 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA32850 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:57:34 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id QAA18616
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:57:33 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:57:35 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [292200]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: OR
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

188
ABPA20 PHNL 292200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210PM HST TUESDAY JULY 29 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 330 MILES SOUTHEAST OF THE BIG
ISLAND...NEAR 15N154W...IS MOVING WEST NORTHWEST AT 20 MILES AN
HOUR.  ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS PERSIST NORTHEAST OF THE CENTER OF
CIRCULATION...BUT STRONG UPPER LEVEL WINDS KEEP THEM MORE THAN 100
MILES AWAY FROM THE CENTER...PREVENTING THE SYSTEM FROM
STRENGTHENING.  THIS DISTURBANCE WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED FOR
SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.