

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA110686;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:33:27 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6030788 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:33:22 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA251954 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:33:16 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA24705
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:33:04 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:33:22 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Advisory Number 46
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 26edc282c16a30707e4c28cef1fd156c
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1517
Status: OR

651
WTPA34 PHNL 110300
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 46
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST SUN AUG 10 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO STILL HEADING NORTHWEST...EXPECTED
TO TURN MORE WESTERLY SOON...

AT 5 PM HST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 26.2 NORTH...LONGITUDE 142.9 WEST
OR STILL ABOUT 1000 MILES EAST NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 8 MPH AND THIS
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS WITH
A MORE WESTERLY TREK EXPECTED THEREAFTER.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.  LITTLE
CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1007 MB...29.74 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 PM HST POSITION...26.2 N...142.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTHWEST NEAR  8 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 35 MPH.

MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1007 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 PM HST.

ROSENDAL NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.