

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA201198;
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:53:19 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6002653 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:52:59 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA226706 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:52:58 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id QAA10947
for [email-masked]; Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:52:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:52:59 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: aad42e42be27234571c8e1c91a1b19ed
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1191
Status: OR

020
ABPA20 PHNL 062200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST WEDNESDAY AUGUST 6 1997

THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC.

HURRICANE GUILLERMO WAS NEAR 16N 129W...ABOUT 1700 MILES EAST OF
THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...AT 11 AM HST. THE HURRICANE IS MOVING
WEST AT 17 MILES AN HOUR AND SLOWLY WEAKENING. GUILLERMO IS
FORECAST TO MOVE WEST OF 140W LONGITUDE INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
FRIDAY MORNING. UNTIL GUILLERMO CROSSES 140W...SEE WTPZ24 KNHC
ADVISORIES FROM THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI FOR
DETAILS. AFTER THE HURRICANE CROSSES 140W...THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULU WILL ISSUE THE ADVISORIES.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.