

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA32568;
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:38:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6147887 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:38:03 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA22052 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:38:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id RAA05330
for [email-masked]; Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:38:01 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:38:01 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 168ca79cca82e3739f292534b70c8e32
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 998
Status: OR

901
ABPZ20 KNHC 302234
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SAT AUG 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SMALL TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED ABOUT 150 MILES WEST OF
CABO SAN LAZARO...BAJA CALIFORNIA.  WHILE THIS SYSTEM IS GENERATING
ONLY A FEW THUNDERSTORMS AND WATER TEMPERATURES ARE ONLY MARGINAL
FOR TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION...WINDS OF 25 TO 35 MPH HAVE BEEN
OBSERVED JUST WEST OF THE CENTER.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.