

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA39972;
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 05:45:13 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7125532 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 27 Nov 1997 05:45:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA26126 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 27 Nov 1997 05:45:05 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA11731
for [email-masked]; Thu, 27 Nov 1997 05:45:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 27 Nov 1997 05:45:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0899351e0116420f0d2edf13f9b05a5b
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

079
ABPZ20 KNHC 271144
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST THU NOV 27 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS JUST OFF THE COASTS OF EL SALVADOR...
NICARAGUA ...AND COSTA RICA HAVE BECOME A LITTLE MORE CONCENTRATED.
THE CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LAND IS EXPECTED TO INHIBIT SIGNIFICANT
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.