

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA50232;
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:30:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6947667 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:30:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA50610 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:29:51 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA19493
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:29:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:29:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 78788e652509781000f2b814ff42af0d
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

008
ABPZ20 KNHC 101730
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST MON NOV 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
DEPRESSION RICK LOCATED INLAND ABOUT 55 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF
TUXTLA GUIERREZ MEXICO.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED JUST OFFSHORE FROM COSTA
RICA AND PANAMA.  THIS SYSTEM IS NOT AS WELL-ORGANIZED AS IT WAS 24
HOURS AGO...BUT STILL HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE
NEXT DAY OR TWO.  LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS ARE EXPECTED
TO AFFECT PORTIONS OF PANAMA AND COSTA RICA TODAY AND TOMORROW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.