

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA102026;
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:07:20 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6021306 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:07:15 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA118886 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:07:11 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id XAA13938
for [email-masked]; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:06:46 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:07:15 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c4f35c2db841d13a5c93d391e553526d
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1107
Status: OR

813
ABPZ20 KNHC 090402
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT FRI AUG 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 1850 MILES WEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS PERSIST OVER A LARGE AREA ABOUT ONE
THOUSAND MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.  THE ACTIVITY IS NOT WELL ORGANIZED AT THIS TIME.
HOWEVER...SLOW DEVELOPMENT IS POSSIBLE DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.