

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA09996;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:45:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6828314 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:44:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA30678 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:44:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA02313
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:44:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:44:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 825d985118b2cf3402657991f2ee1e71
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

369
ABPA20 PHNL 310845
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1045 PM HST THU OCT 30 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HAS STARTED ISSUING
ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C. AT 11 PM THE DEPRESSION
WAS CENTERED ABOUT 870 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI NEAR 12.5N 168.3W.
THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST NORTHWEST AT 12 MILES AN
HOUR...AWAY FROM THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS. SEE THE LATEST BULLETINS
FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER FOR DETAILS.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.