

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA42702;
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 05:29:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7144926 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 05:29:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA36794 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 05:29:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA24783
for [email-masked]; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 05:29:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 30 Nov 1997 05:29:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: aa1e62d10f5742ac1ba0a05c47ace5c1
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

408
ABPZ20 KNHC 301129
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST SUN NOV 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A BROAD LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES TO THE
SOUTHWEST OF NICARAGUA...IS PRODUCING CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS
MAINLY TO THE EAST OF THE CENTER.  THIS SYSTEM SHOWS NO SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.