

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA252158;
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:41:39 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5947256 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:41:33 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA199402 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:41:32 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id BAA17761
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:41:28 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:41:33 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [200640]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 36
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

704
ABPZ20 KNHC 200640
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SAT JUL 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 1530 MILES EAST OF THE HAWAIIAN
ISLANDS.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER LOCATED ABOUT 950 MILES SOUTH OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT
DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.