

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA68276;
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:26:47 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6112038 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:26:34 +1900
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA129404 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:26:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id RAA23479
for [email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:25:16 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:26:34 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 974f0e4bea4ec59373a8899944768f4d
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1026
Status: OR

769
ABPZ20 KNHC 262226
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT TUE AUG 26 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM JIMENA LOCATED ABOUT 1350 MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  SATELLITE PICTURES THIS AFTERNOON INDICATE THAT
JIMENA IS STRENGTHENING QUICKLY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON JIMENA ARE ISSUED UNDER AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP2
AND UNDER WMO HEADER WTPZ22.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.