

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA32872;
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 12:19:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7085475 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 12:17:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA42728 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 12:17:24 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA23699
for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 11:54:05 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 23 Nov 1997 11:54:05 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 755eb51f8830d7e0c17dc2aa12b762c4
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

403
ABPZ20 KNHC 231751
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SUN NOV 23 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 1725 MILES
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A
TROPICAL CYCLONE TO DEVELOP IN THIS AREA SO LATE IN THE SEASON
ACCORDING TO AVAILABLE RECORDS AT THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER.
HOWEVER...THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE DISTURBANCE HAS
INCREASED AND THE SYSTEM APPEARS TO HAVE BECOME A LITTLE BETTER
ORGANIZED.  IF THIS TREND CONTINUES...A TROPICAL DEPRESSION COULD
FORM LATER TODAY OR TONIGHT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.