

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA14502;
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:34:43 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6141666 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:34:37 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA14472 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:34:37 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id VAA03953
for [email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:33:03 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:33:03 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Jimena Forecast/advisory Number
19
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8110fc69757975f10c2968c7c9750c92
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1263
Status: OR

433
WTPA22 PHNL 300300
TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  19
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP1297
0300Z SAT AUG 30 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA DISSIPATING...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.5N 141.6W AT 30/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 265 DEGREES AT  8 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.5N 141.6W AT 30/0300Z
AT 30/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 20.5N 141.2W

FORECAST VALID 30/1200Z 20.3N 142.9W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT

FORECAST VALID 31/0000Z...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 20.5N 141.6W

THIS WILL BE THE FINAL ADVISORY ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA
UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

HABLUTZEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.