

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA161238;
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 04:13:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6061875 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 04:10:29 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA41604 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 04:10:28 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id EAA09068
for [email-masked]; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 04:10:12 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 21 Aug 1997 04:10:29 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2f81a584711ed7ee5b88a436b441f4bc
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 889
Status: OR

892
ABPZ20 KNHC 210906
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT THU AUG 21 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA ARE PRIMARILY ASSOCIATED WITH
AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF TROPICAL DEVELOPMENT.

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH FRIDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.