

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA211760;
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:08:39 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6057095 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:05:52 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA133180 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:58:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id QAA04565
for [email-masked]; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:57:56 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:05:52 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: abed73a59bcc53f28e150a193197aecf
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 681
Status: OR

439
ABPA20 PHNL 202200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST WED AUG 20 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THURSDAY.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.