

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA14536;
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:35:01 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6839423 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:34:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA28566 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:34:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA06401
for [email-masked]; Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:34:54 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:34:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c5ccb9ba4a0fdae00cdd3b1cfac8395d
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

983
ABPA20 PHNL 010800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST FRIDAY OCTOBER 31 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C IS DISSIPATING ABOUT 1340 MILES
SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI NEAR 10N 175W. THE REMNANT OF THE DEPRESSION IS
MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST SOUTHWEST AT 22 MILES AN HOUR. THE FINAL
ADVISORY FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER WILL BE ISSUED
AT 11 PM.

A NEW AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS HAS FORMED CENTERED ABOUT 600 MILES
SOUTH OF THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII. THIS DISTURBANCE IS POORLY
ORGANIZED.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.