

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA19216;
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:58:20 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6107293 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:58:15 +1900
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA38654 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:58:14 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id EAA21670
for [email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:57:09 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:58:15 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f4ed0111d532029c02dc4d86a383a3bb
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1097
Status: OR

831
ABPA20 PHNL 261000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST TUE AUG 26 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12-E NEAR 11.7N 135.6W AT 11 PM HST...AROUND 1400
MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF HILO...IS MOVING WESTWARD AT ABOUT 10 MPH.
IT IS FORECAST TO STRENGTHEN INTO A TROPICAL STORM BY LATER THIS
MORNING. THE TROPICAL CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO CROSS 140 WEST LONGITUDE
AND MOVE INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC BY TOMORROW MORNING. PLEASE SEE THE
LATEST WTPZ22 KNHC AND WTPZ42 KNHC BULLETINS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.