

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA47134;
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 02:29:48 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6802670 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 03:29:43 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA25612 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 02:29:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA22058
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 02:29:42 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 29 Oct 1997 02:29:42 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 238c40b8795a2897025e2907a26f9d44
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

289
ABPA20 PHNL 290829 RTD
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST TUE OCT 28 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 750 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF HILO...
NEAR 09N 158W...IS NEARLY STATIONARY AND HAS WEAKENED DURING THE
PAST 12 HOURS.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.