

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA124354;
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 05:13:51 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6012241 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 05:13:46 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA98224 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 05:13:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA01815
for [email-masked]; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 05:13:44 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 05:13:46 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [281000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1d1676c94112eb4169f1d5d25a9a1145
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1004
Status: OR

712
ABPA20 PHNL 281000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST MONDAY JULY 28 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 28N174E...NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND AND
WEST OF MIDWAY ISLAND...MAY DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN
24 HOURS AND CROSS THE DATELINE INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC WITHIN 48
HOURS.

ANOTHER DISTURBANCE NEAR 09N147W...ABOUT 700 MILES SOUTHEAST OF
HILO...IS PERSISTING WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT WHILE MOVING
WEST AT 10 TO 15 MPH.

NO OTHER CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED NEXT 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.