

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA46718;
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:33:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6926052 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:33:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA10600 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:33:31 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA08683
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:33:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:33:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Nineteen-e Intermediate Advisory
Number  3a
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3851aa6bea1f2e5a84c53ba101c60412
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

771
WTPZ34 KNHC 081134
TCPEP4
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY NUMBER  3A
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST SAT NOV 08 1997

...TROPICAL STORM WATCH CONTINUES FOR SOUTHWESTERN MEXICO...

A TROPICAL STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LAZARO CARDENAS TO
PUERTO ESCONDIDO INCLUDING ACAPULCO.

A WATCH MEANS THAT TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE
WATCH AREA DURING THE NEXT 36 HOURS.  ALL INTERESTS IN THE WATCH
AREA SHOULD MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THIS SYSTEM.

AT 4 AM PST...1200Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 12.8 NORTH...LONGITUDE 104.0 WEST
OR ABOUT 390 MILES...630 KM...SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH NEAR 8 MPH...13 KM/HR...
AND A GRADUAL TURN TOWARD THE NORTHEAST IS EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 24
HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  35 MPH... 55 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  THE SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO STRENGTHEN TO A TROPICAL STORM IN
THE NEXT 6 TO 18 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1006 MB...29.71 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 4 AM PST POSITION...12.8 N...104.0 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTH NEAR  8 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 35 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1006 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER AT
7 AM PST.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.