

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA10936;
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 02:55:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6996233 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 02:55:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA48022 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 02:55:02 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA07955
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 02:55:01 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 14 Nov 1997 02:55:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a3c51d261cea687818eed9343a1c276d
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

982
ABPZ20 KNHC 140855
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST FRI NOV 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A LARGE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS CENTERED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
TO THE SOUTH OF THE COASTS OF GUATEMALA AND EL SALVADOR.  ALTHOUGH
THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY IS NOT CONCENTRATED AT THIS TIME...THE SYSTEM
APPEARS TO HAVE SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT
COUPLE OF DAYS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.