

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA21406;
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:16:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7143068 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:16:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA16494 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:16:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA23373
for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:16:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:16:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2ca3c289a9f7a8c4ab4475d1ae60ac52
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

823
ABPZ20 KNHC 300408
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST SAT NOV 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A LARGE AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS IS ASSOCIATED WITH A BROAD
LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES TO THE SOUTHWEST
OF NICARAGUA.  THIS SYSTEM IS BEING MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.