

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA101980;
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:32:17 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5994665 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:32:11 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA101918 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:31:52 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id PAA14094
for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:31:38 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:32:11 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Advisory Number 57
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d4748c919e611d800423f4719e5ddbb1
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1460
Status: OR

555
WTPA34 PHNL 132100
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 57
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST WED AUG 13 1997

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 32.6 NORTH...LONGITUDE 153.6 WEST
OR ABOUT 820 MILES NORTH NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU.

GUILLERMO IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 16 MPH AND THIS
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO EXPECTED TO CONTINUE THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  50 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.
LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT
24 HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 200 MILES
FROM THE CENTER IN THE NORTH SEMICIRCLE AND 60 MILES OR LESS
ELSEWHERE.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1004 MB...29.65 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION...32.6 N...153.6 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTHWEST NEAR 16 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 50 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1004 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 PM HST.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.