

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA220818;
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:33:33 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6007181 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:33:21 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA101980 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:33:00 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id IAA12982
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:32:46 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:33:21 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory
Number 64
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: dcb46abae39f900d47661a20dbc8b2f5
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1351
Status: OR

819
WTPA24 PHNL 970815
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 64
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
1500Z FRI AUG 15 1997

...GUILLERMO WEAKENS TO A DEPRESSION AND IS BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 39.9N 159.9W AT 15/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 50 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH NORTHWEST OR 345 DEGREES AT
11 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO 35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 39.9N 159.9W AT 15/1500Z
AT 15/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 39.3N 159.7W

FORECAST VALID 16/0000Z 41.5N 160.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 16/1200Z 43.7N 160.8W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 17/0000Z 46.0N 160.4W...DISSIPATED
MAX WIND  20 KT...

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 39.9N 159.9W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 15/2100Z

FARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.