

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA223686;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:10 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6004237 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:01 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA245418 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:00 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id VAA08150
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:30:46 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:01 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Discussion Number  62
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 25dd0b5cec9b1399ddc519a9bc843df5
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1177
Status: OR

984
WTPA44 PHNL 150300
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO DISCUSSION NUMBER  62
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST THU AUG 14 1997

GUILLERMO CONTINUES TO MOVE NORTHWARD AND WILL TRANSITION INTO AN
EXTRATROPICAL LOW IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. IT IS NOW AT MINIMAL
TROPICAL STORM INTENSITY ONLY IN THE EASTERN SEMICIRCLE. WHAT
LITTLE CNVECTION THAT REMAINS IS NORTH OF THE CENTER. GUILLERMO
STILL HAS  WELL DEFINED LOW CLOUD CIRCULATION IN VISIBLE SATELLITE
IMAGERY. THE CURRENT TRACK IS SLIGHTLY TO THE EAST OF THE GFDL
FORECAST. LARSON

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL   15/0300Z 38.0N 158.9W    35 KTS
12HR VT   15/1200Z 40.5N 160.2W    35 KTS...BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL
24HR VT   16/0000Z 44.4N 161.2W    30 KTS...EXTRATROPICAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.