

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA14794;
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:39:30 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6854628 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:39:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA09696 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:38:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA02399
for [email-masked]; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:38:07 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:38:07 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 66eb9fe3c936dead2394e32a6af66c5b
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

110
ABPW10 PGTW 020600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE
WESTERN PACIFIC OCEAN/020600Z/030600Z NOV 97//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/020153ZNOV97//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/020151ZNOV97//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 020000Z2 SUPER TYPHOON KEITH (29W) WAS
LOCATED AT 13.9N3 147.2E4 AND MOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWARD
AT 15 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT
160 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 195 KNOTS. SEE REF A (SUPER
TYPHOON KEITH (29W) WARNING NR 22 (WTPN31 PGTW 020300))
AND 6 HOURLY UPDATES FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) AT 020000Z2 TROPICAL STORM LINDA (30W) WAS
MOVING WESTWARD AT 15 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE
ESTIMATED AT 55 KNOTS WITH GUST TO 70 KNOTS. SEE REF B
(TROPICAL STORM LINDA (30W) WARNING NR 06 (WPTN32 PGTW
020300)) AND 6 HOURLY UPDATES FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(3) NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. WESTERN SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (180 WEST TO 135E):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM:
BOYER/LUNSFORD/SULLINS/DEOCARIZA/JOHNSON/BOYD/GILL//

AUTODIN MESSAGE RECEIVD AT AFGWC: RUHGSGG32253060551

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.