

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA38598;
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 05:15:22 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6033981 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 05:15:13 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA122286 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 05:15:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA23167
for [email-masked]; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 05:15:11 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 30 Jul 1997 05:15:13 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [301015]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 948d8f5f9f49b97bc7d72b0373d9cbc6
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1360
Status: OR

482
ABPZ20 KNHC 301015
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT WED JUL 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED ABOUT 325 MILES SOUTH OF THE GULF
OF TEHUANTEPEC.  ASSOCIATED THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY HAS INCREASED A
LITTLE AND IS BEGINNING TO SHOW SOME BANDING CHARACTERISTICS.  IF
THIS TREND CONTINUES...A TROPICAL DEPRESSION COULD FORM DURING THE
NEXT DAY OR SO.

THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED ABOUT 550 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA HAS CONTINUED TO DIMINISH.  HOWEVER...THIS DISTURBANCE
STILL HAS SOME POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE
NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS...BEFORE ENCOUNTERING WINDS ALOFT THAT SHOULD
BECOME LESS FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.