

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA12172;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:47:43 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6027705 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:47:37 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA251988 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:44:01 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id JAA21634
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:43:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:47:37 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 44
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 403af3519a1013206856a12805b7f330
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1590
Status: OR

582
WTPA24 PHNL 101500
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 44
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
1500Z SUN AUG 10 1997

...WEAKENING TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO NOT A THREAT TO ISLANDS...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 24.0N 142.3W AT 10/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 305 DEGREES AT 8 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1006MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 35 KT WITH GUSTS TO 45 KT
34 KT.......120NE  60SE  60SW 120NW
12 FT SEAS..120NE  60SE  60SW 120NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 24.0N 142.3W AT 10/1500Z
AT 10/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 23.8N 141.9W

FORECAST VALID 11/0000Z 24.8N 143.4W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 40 KT

FORECAST VALID 11/1200Z 25.6N 145.3W
MAX WIND 30 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0000Z 26.0N 147.4W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND 25 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 24N 142W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 12/1200Z 26.4N 150.1W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND 25 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 13/1200Z 26.4N 155.9W...DISSIPATED
MAX WIND 20 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 10/2100Z

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.