

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA232242;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:48:17 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6029280 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:48:12 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA200736 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:48:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id QAA23482
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:47:59 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:48:12 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f4d929b180b1cf23fdf4fd7ceb2d12b8
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 977
Status: OR

575
ABPA20 PHNL 102200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST SUNDAY AUGUST 10 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECASTS AND
ADVISORIES FOR TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO...DOWNGRADED FROM A
TROPICAL STORM...LOCATED NEAR 25.3N 142.6W AT 10/2100Z...11 AM
SUNDAY HAWAII TIME. THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST
AT 7 KT.  SEE WTPA24 PHNL OR WTPA34 PHNL.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH MONDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.