

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA26990;
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:52:23 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6762993 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 02:52:18 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA48988 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:52:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA13814
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:52:10 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 26 Oct 1997 01:52:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f6edd7db4694ffe762775a799f97e60d
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

248
ABPA20 PHNL 260800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST SATURDAY OCTOBER 25 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC FOR THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

ISOLATED BUT PERSISTENT SHOWER AND THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY MARKS A
TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 08N148W...ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTHEAST OF
HILO.  IT IS ALMOST STATIONARY BUT WILL BE MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.