

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA210006;
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:31:36 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5989750 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:31:26 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA03560 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:31:06 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA01888
for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:30:53 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:31:26 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Advisory Number 54
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 836aeaa3687b9cbe5d8a690b2b69e645
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1432
Status: OR

341
WTPA34 PHNL 130300
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 54
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST TUE AUG 12 1997

...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO MOVING WESTWARD OVER THE OPEN OCEAN
FAR NORTHEAST OF HAWAII...

AT 5 PM HST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 31.0 NORTH...LONGITUDE 150.1 WEST
OR ABOUT 850 MILES NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU.

GUILLERMO IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 14 MPH
AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 45 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 200 MILES
NORTH OF THE CENTER.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1004 MB...29.65 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 PM HST POSITION...31.0 N...150.1 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 14 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS...45 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1004 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 PM HST.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.