

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA80084;
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 04:53:13 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6097588 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 25 Aug 1997 04:53:07 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA199090 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 25 Aug 1997 04:53:06 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id EAA02130
for [email-masked]; Mon, 25 Aug 1997 04:52:51 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 25 Aug 1997 04:53:07 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8034f44dd2f356f830edaa4b40700ea5
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 691
Status: OR

011
ABPA20 PHNL 251000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST MON AUG 25 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.