

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA24234;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:25:22 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6035587 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:25:17 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA151958 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:25:14 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id PAA09092
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:25:00 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:25:17 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory
Number 49
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 411837ada66db7943785c55798ed26a1
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1552
Status: OR

895
WTPA24 PHNL 112100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 49
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
2100Z MON AUG 11 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO CONTINUES ON ITS NORTHWEST PATH
AND DOES NOT THREATEN HAWAII...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 28.7N 143.9W AT 11/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 325 DEGREES AT 7 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1008 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 28.7N 143.9W AT 11/2100Z
AT 11/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 28.4N 143.7W

FORECAST VALID 12/0600Z 29.5N 144.6W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/1800Z 30.8N 146.4W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/0600Z 32.0N 148.9W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 28.7N 143.9W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 13/1800Z 33.5N 152.2W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS 30 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 14/1800Z 36.3N 159.4W...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 12/0300Z

FARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.