

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA264230;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:33:30 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6002164 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:33:20 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA245482 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:31:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id PAA04159
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:30:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:33:20 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Hilda Forecast/advisory Number  20
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c45d2f2601f2d8cb229834b728d67e48
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1451
Status: OR

939
WTPZ25 KNHC 142031
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  20
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
2100Z THU AUG 14 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 16.8N 129.7W AT 14/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  90 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST OR 295 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 16.8N 129.7W AT 14/2100Z
AT 14/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 16.5N 129.0W

FORECAST VALID 15/0600Z 17.6N 131.7W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 15/1800Z 18.8N 134.2W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 16/0600Z 20.1N 136.9W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 16.8N 129.7W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 16/1800Z 21.6N 139.4W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 17/1800Z...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 15/0300Z

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.