

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA24458;
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 01:56:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6887293 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 5 Nov 1997 01:56:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA19574 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Nov 1997 01:56:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA13147
for [email-masked]; Wed, 5 Nov 1997 01:56:10 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 5 Nov 1997 01:56:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 57fdd382ee07a107bef061f955ec0bb6
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

124
ABPA20 PHNL 050800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST TUESDAY NOVEMBER 04 1997

A WEAK TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EXISTS NEAR 14N 162W...MORE THAN 550
MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU. IT HAS BEEN MOVING WESTWARD AT ABOUT 10
MPH OVER THE PAST 12 HOURS. THE SYSTEM HAS SHOWN NO SIGNS OF
DEVELOPING BEYOND ITS CURRENT STATE.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.