

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA173678;
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 23:48:35 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6026093 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 23:48:20 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA219990 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 23:48:19 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id XAA19868
for [email-masked]; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 23:48:08 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 9 Aug 1997 23:48:20 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c98fe43365500a427321fbbc1b938cbd
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1145
Status: OR

155
ABPZ20 KNHC 100445
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SAT AUG 9 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
NEWLY FORMED TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 900 MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IS NOW ISSUING ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 1060 MILES EAST OF HONOLULU
HAWAII.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ25 AND UNDER AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP5.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.