

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA23230;
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:30:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6953991 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:29:42 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA29800 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:29:41 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id XAA22054
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:29:38 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:29:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7ae928b22e6512945c9ed658a1240359
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

530
ABPZ20 KNHC 110529
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST MON NOV 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THE REMNANTS OF RICK ARE
OCCURRING OVER PORTIONS OF THE STATE OF CHIAPAS MEXICO AND SOUTHERN
GUATEMALA.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS IN THE VICINITY OF PANAMA AND COSTA RICA ARE
NOT AS WELL ORGANIZED AS 24 HOURS AGO.  UPPER-LEVEL CONDITIONS DO
NOT APPEAR FAVORABLE FOR SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.