

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA65470;
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:55:17 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5901263 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:55:06 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA239786 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:55:04 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id XAA15625
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:55:04 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:55:06 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [150455]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d58df6decda3d6675c244b0841aaff4a
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1083
Status: OR

463
ABPZ20 KNHC 150455
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT MON JUL 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 1150 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...AND ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION EIGHT-E
LOCATED ABOUT 830 MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

THE WMO HEADER FOR FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION
EIGHT-E IS WPTZ23 AND THE AFOS HEADER IS CCCTCMEP3.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.