

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA30926;
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:27:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6782117 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:27:12 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA19636 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:27:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id PAA17593
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:27:09 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:27:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c11d09fc2e35a4b55e1e02eff1dcb9da
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

353
ABPA20 PHNL 272125 RTD
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST MON OCT 27 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 09.5N160.5W IS NEARLY STATIONARY. ANOTHER
DISTURBANCE NEAR 11N149W IS MOVING NORTHWEST SLOWLY. BOTH SYSTEMS ARE
BEING MONITORED FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.