

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA239042;
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:16:50 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6033961 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:16:42 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA146602 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:16:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id RAA28756
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:16:24 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:16:42 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4c251de304d7eed5d5bcb40cea16c6cd
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1525
Status: OR

942
ABPZ20 KNHC 182210
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT MON AUG 18 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED ITS LAST ADVISORY ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION IGNACIO LOCATED ABOUT 410 MILES WEST OF PUNTA
EUGENIA ON THE CENTRAL WEST COAST OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM CAN BE FOUND IN THE EAST PACIFIC HIGH
SEAS FORECAST ISSUED BY THE TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER AND IN THE
OFFSHORE WATERS FORECAST ISSUED BY THE MARINE PREDICTION CENTER.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA HAVE INCREASED...ASSOCIATED WITH THE
INTERACTION OF A TROPICAL WAVE AND AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  THERE ARE NO
SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION IN THE LOW-LEVELS AT THIS TIME.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS HAVE BECOME SOMEWHAT CONCENTRATED IN AN AREA
LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF EL SALVADOR.  THIS ACTIVITY
WILL BE MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.