

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA21316;
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:27:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7012842 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:27:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA33840 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:27:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA19155
for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:27:52 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:27:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3abba77b38902c68c763fa9cdd00f806
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

389
ABPZ20 KNHC 161726
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SUN NOV 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A BROAD AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CONTINUES TO THE SOUTH OF CENTRAL
AMERICA AND MEXICO.  THIS SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY DISORGANIZED...
BUT THERE IS SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR
TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.