

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA48662;
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:50:19 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6856318 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:50:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA46852 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:50:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA02734
for [email-masked]; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:50:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:50:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: bf1fe636330420bb1247f0c6f7f6460a
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

533
ABPZ20 KNHC 022349
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST SUN NOV 2 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A BROAD AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS IS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED
MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THE SHOWER
ACTIVITY IS DISORGANIZED AT THIS TIME...AND DEVELOPMENT...IF
ANY...WILL BE SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.