

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA45856;
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 05:13:49 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5983935 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 05:13:43 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA82190 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 05:13:42 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id FAA16446
for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 05:13:30 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 12 Aug 1997 05:13:43 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3749833f282698f00af4e2594511974c
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 838
Status: OR

226
ABPA20 PHNL 121000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST TUESDAY AUGUST 12 1997

TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO LOCATED NEAR 29.5N 146.9W AT 12/0900Z...
875 MILES NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU IS MOVING WEST AT 13 MPH. SEE
WTPA24 PHNL OR WTPA34 PHNL.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.