

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA265748;
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:29:53 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5983595 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:29:47 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA226796 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:29:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id DAA15928
for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:29:27 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:29:47 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Hilda Forecast/advisory Number  10
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 249c2d90bb520d7c2483651e76b5e169
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1651
Status: OR

940
WTPZ25 KNHC 120828
TCMEP5
TROPICAL STORM HILDA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  10
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
0900Z TUE AUG 12 1997

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 13.2N 118.9W AT 12/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT  8 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  35 KT WITH GUSTS TO  45 KT
34 KT....... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW
12 FT SEAS.. 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 13.2N 118.9W AT 12/0900Z
AT 12/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 13.1N 118.4W

FORECAST VALID 12/1800Z 13.5N 120.2W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

FORECAST VALID 13/0600Z 14.1N 122.2W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT... 75NE  75SE  75SW  75NW

FORECAST VALID 13/1800Z 15.0N 124.5W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT... 75NE  75SE  75SW  75NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 13.2N 118.9W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 14/0600Z 16.0N 127.0W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 15/0600Z 18.0N 132.0W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 12/1500Z

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.