

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA228130;
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:01:48 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5960584 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:01:31 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA181500 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:01:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id RAA20190
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:01:29 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:01:31 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [212200]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

946
ABPA20 PHNL 212200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST MONDAY JULY 21 1997

AT 11 AM HST TROPICAL STORM FELICIA WAS CENTERED NEAR 17.6N 143.9W
...OR ABOUT 730 STATUTE MILES EAST OF HILO...MOVING WEST AT 21 MPH
AND WEAKENING.

PLEASE SEE THE LATEST WTPA33 PHNL BULLETIN FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.