

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA25118;
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:02:56 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6024531 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:02:40 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA232318 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:00:21 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id RAA18247
for [email-masked]; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:00:08 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:02:40 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2d719560284672078e2ce5d1fade8150
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 739
Status: OR

489
ABPA20 PHNL 092200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST SATURDAY AUGUST 9 1997

TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO NEAR 22.5N 140.3W AT 092100 UTC.

NO TROPICAL OTHER CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH SUNDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.