

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA30872;
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 17:13:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6930515 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 17:13:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA28484 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 17:11:54 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA11113
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 17:11:53 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 8 Nov 1997 17:11:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 636c41b6515de8068bb964fd2888c617
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

764
ABPZ20 KNHC 082311
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST SAT NOV 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM RICK LOCATED ABOUT 295 MILES SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

A RATHER WELL ORGANIZED AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CENTERED JUST
OFFSHORE FROM COSTA RICA AND PANAMA IS EXPECTED TO PRODUCE LOCALLY
HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS IN THOSE COUNTRIES DURING THE NEXT DAY
OR TWO.  DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...SHOULD BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.