

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA17002;
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:10:03 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6150733 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:09:58 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA14116 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:09:57 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id FAA06487
for [email-masked]; Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:09:57 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:09:57 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 6d5d50ab87ac36d95972541bbca717a2
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 802
Status: OR

103
ABPA20 PHNL 311000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SUNDAY AUGUST 31 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
MONDAY.

FORMER TROPICAL STORM JIMENA CONTINUES WEAKENING WELL EAST OF
HAWAII.  A DISTURBANCE SOUTH OF JOHNSTON ISLAND IS NOT DEVELOPING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.