

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA98260;
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:32:12 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6009365 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:32:06 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA249792 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:32:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id QAA26592
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:32:04 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:32:06 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [272200]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

281
ABPA20 PHNL 272200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST SUNDAY JULY 27 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED THE FINAL ADVISORY
ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C. AT 11 AM THE DEPRESSION WAS LOCATED
NEAR 10.2N 169.2W...ABOUT 1020 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI...MOVING
WEST AT 17 MPH AND DISSIPATING. SEE THE FINAL WTPA31 PHNL BULLETIN
FOR DETAILS.

A DISTURBANCE ABOUT 1000 MILES SOUTHEAST OF THE BIG ISLAND NEAR
10N 144W HAS BECOME BETTER ORGANIZED SINCE YESTERDAY AND COULD
DEVELOP FURTHER. WE WILL MONITOR THIS DISTURBANCE CLOSELY FOR ANY
SIGNS OF STRENGTHENING.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.