

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA229332;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:32:04 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5998108 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:31:58 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA196506 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:31:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id DAA20824
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:31:36 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:31:58 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Advisory Number 59
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 26965bfa730a3d4eea2734e8afbcbbb9
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1605
Status: OR

706
WTPA34 PHNL 140900
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 59
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST WED AUG 13 1997

...GUILLERMO CONTINUES TO MOVE NORTHWEST OVER THE OPEN OCEAN FAR
NORTH OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...

AT 11 PM HST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 34.0 NORTH...LONGITUDE 155.3 WEST
OR ABOUT 875 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU.

GUILLERMO IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 9 MPH AND THIS MOTION
IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 60 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.  SOME
WEAKENING IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS. GUILLERMO IS
EXPECTED TO BECOME EXTRATROPICAL IN ABOUT 48 HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 200 MILES TO THE
NORTH OF THE CENTER AND ABOUT 50 MILES TO THE SOUTH.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1000 MB...29.53 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 PM HST POSITION...34.0 N...155.3 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTHWEST NEAR 9 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 60 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1000 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 AM HST...THURSDAY.

ROSENDAL  NWS HNL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.