

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA77202;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 23:03:19 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6004984 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 23:03:09 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA24176 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 23:03:08 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id XAA08865
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 23:02:54 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 23:03:09 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 9f76d5a4363d1845dedbfbf4262397ab
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1069
Status: OR

176
ABPZ20 KNHC 150402
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT THU AUG 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY
ON DISSIPATING TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1400 MILES
WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE CENTERED ABOUT 750 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.