

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA14404;
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:56:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6774094 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 02:56:33 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA29220 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:56:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA16237
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:56:32 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:56:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4ac266942e32dd0e82e13faf0fe1db17
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

613
ABPA20 PHNL 270800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST SUN OCT 26 1997

TWO TROPICAL DISTURBANCES...ONE NEAR 06N 161W AND THE OTHER NEAR 11N
149W...ARE ALMOST STATIONARY. WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THEM FOR
ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.