

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA29236;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:31:13 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6830746 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:31:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA30492 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:31:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id JAA02840
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:31:06 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:31:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Four-c Forecast/advisory Number
2
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: bdebda1528f3566cdccbcadb204366f3
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

770
WTPA24 PHNL 311525 COR
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0497
1525Z FRI OCT 31 1997

...CORRECTED DEPRESSION NAME IN HEADER...

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C CONTINUES IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.5N 169.4W AT 31/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  50 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT 10 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1012 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.5N 169.4W AT 31/1500Z
AT 31/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 12.4N 168.9W

FORECAST VALID 01/0000Z 12.7N 171.0W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  40 KT
34 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW

FORECAST VALID 01/1200Z 13.3N 173.2W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW

FORECAST VALID 02/0000Z 13.7N 175.6W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
34 KT... 40NE  40SE  40SW  40NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 12.5N 169.4W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 02/1200Z 14.0N 177.7W
MAX WIND  50 KT...GUSTS  65 KT
50 KT... 20NE  20SE  20SW  20NW

OUTLOOK VALID 03/1200Z 14.6N 178.3E
MAX WIND  60 KT...GUSTS  75 KT
50 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW

NEXT ADVISORY AT 31/2100Z

JENDROWSKI

NNNN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.