

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA38598;
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:41:18 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6029075 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:41:13 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA106668 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:41:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id RAA19089
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:41:11 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:41:13 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [292239]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: OR
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

733
ABPZ20 KNHC 292239
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT TUE JUL 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 600 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  ALTHOUGH THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY
IS NOT WELL ORGANIZED AT THIS TIME...THERE IS SOME EVIDENCE OF A
LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION AND THE UPPER-LEVEL ENVIRONMENT APPEARS
FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.  A TROPICAL DEPRESSION MAY FORM DURING
THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE CENTERED ABOUT 350 MILES SOUTH OF THE
GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC ALSO HAS POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT INTO A
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.