

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA48686;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:39:16 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6830850 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:39:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA44304 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:39:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id JAA02872
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:39:02 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:39:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Four-c Advisory Number
2...corrected...
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e766734bcb8771753ca50f22c094384e
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

953
WTPA34 PHNL 311535 COR
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C ADVISORY NUMBER   2...CORRECTED...
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
535 AM HST FRI OCT 31 1997

...CORRECTED MAXIMUM WINDS TO 35 MPH...

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C CONTINUES IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

AT 5 AM HST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 12.5 NORTH...LONGITUDE 169.4 WEST
OR ABOUT ABOUT 300 MILES SOUTH SOUTHEAST OF JOHNSTON ISLAND AND
870 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 12 MPH
...19 KM/HR...AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT
24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  35 MPH... 55 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT
24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1012 MB...29.88 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 AM HST POSITION...12.5 N...169.4 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 12 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 35 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1012 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 AM HST.

JENDROWSKI

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.