

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA232212;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:31:08 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6029235 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:31:03 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA245248 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:31:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id QAA23435
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:30:50 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 16:31:03 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ten-e Forecast/advisory Number   4
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b74e6f7e32addac38f5cafd5c67fe127
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1654
Status: OR

359
WTPZ25 KNHC 102130
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
2100Z SUN AUG 10 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.3N 114.5W AT 10/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 360 DEGREES AT  5 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.3N 114.5W AT 10/2100Z
AT 10/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 12.0N 114.5W

FORECAST VALID 11/0600Z 13.0N 114.5W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT...100NE 100SE 100SW 100NW

FORECAST VALID 11/1800Z 14.0N 115.6W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT...100NE 100SE 100SW 100NW

FORECAST VALID 12/0600Z 15.2N 117.2W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
34 KT...100NE 100SE 100SW 100NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 12.3N 114.5W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 12/1800Z 16.2N 119.8W
MAX WIND  50 KT...GUSTS  60 KT
50 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

OUTLOOK VALID 13/1800Z 17.7N 124.6W
MAX WIND  60 KT...GUSTS  75 KT
50 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/0300Z

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.