

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA64338;
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 17:01:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5951836 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Jul 1997 17:01:10 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA229182 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jul 1997 17:01:09 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id RAA27019
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Jul 1997 17:00:36 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 20 Jul 1997 17:01:10 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [202200]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 63
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

077
ABPA20 PHNL 202200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST SUNDAY JULY 20 1997

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI IS ISSUING BULLETINS ON
HURRICANE FELICIA. AT 11 AM HST...FELICIA WAS CENTERED NEAR 17.2N
136.4W...OR ABOUT 1250 STATUTE MILES EAST OF HILO...MOVING
WEST/NORTHWEST AT 17 MPH.

FELICIA IS FORECAST TO CROSS 140W INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC BY
EARLY MONDAY MORNING. SEE THE LASTEST WTPZ23 KNHC BULLETIN FROM THE
NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.