

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA208506;
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 05:14:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6006572 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 05:14:20 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA43624 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 05:14:19 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA21063
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 05:14:19 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 05:14:20 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [271000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 82
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

573
ABPA20 PHNL 271000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST SUNDAY JULY 27 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING WARNINGS FOR
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C LOCATED NEAR 11.6N 165.6W AT 27/0900Z.
SEE WTPA22 PHNL.

A GENTLE CYCLONIC CIRCULATION NEAR 09N140W DOES NOT APPEAR LIKELY
TO DEVELOP SIGNIFICANTLY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.