

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA09398;
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:59:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7017748 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:58:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA43636 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:58:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA21435
for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:58:52 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:58:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: ffcdb7e684995439121928cf04927cd8
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

754
ABPZ20 KNHC 170457
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST SUN NOV 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A BROAD AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED TO THE SOUTH OF CENTRAL
AMERICA AND MEXICO.  THE SYSTEM REMAINS DISORGANIZED...BUT THERE IS
SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.