

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA226708;
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:01:44 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5924506 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:01:36 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA212338 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:01:35 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id NAA24210
for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:01:34 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:01:36 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [171801]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7bce940ba38bb89d867e9f637dcdd3b6
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 855
Status: OR

191
ABPZ20 KNHC 171801
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT THU JUL 17 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 825 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN
TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

JARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.