

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA28372;
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:54:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7009740 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:53:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA33942 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:53:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA16880
for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:53:53 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:53:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2cb90274b0536d0767c1bac3c0b995be
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

280
ABPZ20 KNHC 160444
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST SAT NOV 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A LARGE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CONTINUES TO THE SOUTH OF CENTRAL
AMERICA AND MEXICO.  THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME
BUT THERE IS SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR
TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.