

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA33482;
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:46:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7074227 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:46:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA32436 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:46:38 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA15631
for [email-masked]; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:46:37 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:46:37 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 42c24583c3b97adc61a1da0777563278
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

400
ABPZ20 KNHC 212343
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST FRI NOV 21 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD MOVING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION...WITH MINIMAL THUNDERSTORM
ACTIVITY...IS LOCATED ABOUT 1450 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP
OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  CONDITIONS APPEAR TO BE UNFAVORABLE FOR
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.