

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA142020;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:36:01 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5998124 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:35:56 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA229276 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:35:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id DAA20854
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:35:35 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:35:56 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Hilda Forecast/advisory Number  18
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 69683ab065d948540bed7f0c59f14327
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1426
Status: OR

770
WTPZ25 KNHC 140835
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  18
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
0900Z THU AUG 14 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 15.7N 126.3W AT 14/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  75 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 290 DEGREES AT 10 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 15.7N 126.3W AT 14/0900Z
AT 14/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 15.5N 125.8W

FORECAST VALID 14/1800Z 16.2N 127.7W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 15/0600Z 16.8N 129.6W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 15/1800Z 17.5N 131.5W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 15.7N 126.3W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 16/0600Z 18.2N 133.5W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 14/1500Z

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.