

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA46584;
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 01:52:36 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6954880 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 11 Nov 1997 01:52:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA49870 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Nov 1997 01:52:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA22542
for [email-masked]; Tue, 11 Nov 1997 01:52:18 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 11 Nov 1997 01:52:18 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d9bb168637da39058b2d74a0bec6e127
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

421
ABPA20 PHNL 110800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST MON NOV 10 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC DURING
THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.