

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA180488;
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:56:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5944116 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:56:10 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA201206 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:56:09 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id RAA13143
for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:56:08 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:56:10 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [192254]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 29
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

009
ABPZ20 KNHC 192254
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SAT JUL 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 1400 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER LOCATED ABOUT 950 MILES SOUTH OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.