

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA05654;
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 23:45:53 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5937384 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jul 1997 23:45:49 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA64260 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jul 1997 23:45:48 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id XAA29715
for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jul 1997 23:45:47 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 18 Jul 1997 23:45:49 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [191000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 2
Status: OR
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

347
ABPA20 PHNL 191000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SATURDAY JULY 19 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH SUNDAY.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.