

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA38192;
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:19:27 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7082998 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:19:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA47036 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:17:22 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id EAA22330
for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 04:02:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 23 Nov 1997 04:02:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 957c4d56e153293782c4b13c29ea7cc6
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

719
ABPZ20 KNHC 231000
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST SUN NOV 23 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD MOVING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION IS LOCATED ABOUT 1750 MILES
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  ALTHOUGH THIS SYSTEM IS NOT
WELL ORGANIZED AT THIS TIME...THERE IS SOME POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.