

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA210554;
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 04:57:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6116555 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 27 Aug 1997 04:57:10 +1900
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA265576 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 27 Aug 1997 04:57:09 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id EAA25775
for [email-masked]; Wed, 27 Aug 1997 04:55:57 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 27 Aug 1997 04:55:57 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: cdcf01e32378ec7ab8e54b888c54713c
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1236
Status: OR

467
ABPA20 PHNL 271000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST WED AUG 27 1997

HURRICANE JIMENA NEAR 12.8N 135.8W AT 11 PM HST...AROUND 1350
MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF HILO...IS MOVING NORTH/NORTHWESTWARD AT ABOUT
6 MPH. THE HURRICANE IS NOT EXPECTED TO CROSS 140 WEST LONGITUDE INTO
THE CENTRAL PACIFIC BEFORE FRIDAY MORNING...29 AUG. PLEASE SEE THE
LATEST WTPZ22 KNHC AND WTPZ42 KNHC BULLETINS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 12N 165W HAS BEEN MOVING WESTWARD AT
ABOUT 10 TO 15 MPH. ACTIVE CONVECTION REMAINS WITH THIS SYSTEM. IT
WILL BE MONITORED FOR ANY SIGNS OF FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.

THERE ARE NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS AT THIS TIME. THIS BULLETIN IS VALID
THROUGH THURSDAY...HAWAII STANDARD TIME.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.