

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA32428;
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 04:54:28 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7131155 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 28 Nov 1997 04:54:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA10136 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 28 Nov 1997 04:54:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id EAA15914
for [email-masked]; Fri, 28 Nov 1997 04:54:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 28 Nov 1997 04:54:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: fd30aafb9b995195ea88a6594d0b203c
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

010
ABPZ20 KNHC 281052
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST FRI NOV 28 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER NEAR THE PACIFIC COASTS OF
COSTA RICA...NICARAGUA AND EL SALVADOR SHOWS NO SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.