

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA37262;
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:58:54 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6757915 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:58:47 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA22652 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:58:46 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA11574
for [email-masked]; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:58:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:58:45 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d26a0cae6e41a3e6fac583e28b392498
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

993
ABPA20 PHNL 252000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST SATURDAY OCTOBER 25 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

A STATIONARY CIRCULATION NEAR 06N140W HAS TWO OTHER VORTICES
ROTATING AROUND IT.  A WEAK BUT DISTINCT VORTEX AT 10N159W IS
MOVING SLOWLY WESTWARD BUT HAS NO DEEP CONVECTIVE CLOUDS NEAR ITS
CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.