

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA33922;
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:07:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7058977 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:07:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA38244 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:07:02 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id MAA09391
for [email-masked]; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:07:01 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:07:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4e6ddd5252808717d445041105185a9e
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

118
ABPZ20 KNHC 201804
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST THU NOV 20 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 1000 MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  A LOW-
LEVEL CIRCULATION IS INDICATED IN SATELLITE IMAGERY...BUT ASSOCIATED
THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY IS MINIMAL AND DISPLACED TO THE SOUTHEAST OF
THE CIRCULATION CENTER.  UPPER-LEVEL WINDS DO NOT APPEAR FAVORABLE
FOR DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH FRIDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.