

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA223646;
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 05:18:12 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6062486 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 05:15:24 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA24176 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 05:15:23 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id FAA09491
for [email-masked]; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 05:15:09 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 21 Aug 1997 05:15:24 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 817ca968cfe1e6a5fe94ce0ed6642322
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 779
Status: OR

779
ABPA20 PHNL 211000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST THURSDAY AUGUST 21 1997

A WEAK CIRCULATION NEAR 07N168W...ABOUT 1000 MILES SOUTHWEST OF
HONOLULU...IS BEING MONITORED.  OTHERWISE NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE
EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH FRIDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.