

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA17774;
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:51:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6122478 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:51:50 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA09308 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:51:48 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id WAA27835
for [email-masked]; Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:50:23 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:50:23 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f0249f032139eab7d735e1ee17273049
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 834
Status: OR

423
ABPZ20 KNHC 280352
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT WED AUG 27 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
JIMENA LOCATED ABOUT 1250 MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN
ISLANDS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.