

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA156108;
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 05:37:58 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6044122 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 31 Jul 1997 05:37:47 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA122042 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 31 Jul 1997 05:37:46 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA01757
for [email-masked]; Thu, 31 Jul 1997 05:37:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 31 Jul 1997 05:37:47 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [311034]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e09fe5839478d805c26377a8c6c72fa8
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1183
Status: OR

807
ABPZ20 KNHC 311034
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT THU JUL 31 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO...RECENTLY UPGRADED FROM TROPICAL
DEPRESSION NINE-E... CENTERED ABOUT 450 MILES SOUTHEAST OF ACAPULCO
MEXICO.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA REMAIN LIMITED AND DISORGANIZED.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ24 AND AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP4.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.