

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA10604;
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:42:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6928414 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:42:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA44378 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:42:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA09753
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:42:10 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:42:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c1e3818f6f9b686ab8bfe5cdf1b6c533
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

716
ABPZ20 KNHC 081741
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SAT NOV 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 340 MILES SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CENTERED JUST OFFSHORE FROM COSTA RICA
AND PANAMA IS EXPECTED TO PRODUCE LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY
WINDS IN THOSE COUNTRIES DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.  DEVELOPMENT
...IF ANY...SHOULD BE SLOW.

THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA HAS DEGENERATED.

FORECAST ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E ARE BEING
ISSUED UNDER AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP4 AND WMO HEADER WTPZ24.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.