

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA176086;
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 21:33:02 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6025633 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 21:32:56 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA176036 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 21:32:50 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA19287
for [email-masked]; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 21:32:38 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 9 Aug 1997 21:32:56 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number  42
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 738dbce014ad4480b4a5be1448d66cd0
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1629
Status: OR

296
WTPA24 PHNL 100300
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  42
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
0300Z SUN AUG 10 1997

...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ENTERS THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 23.0N 141.2W AT 10/0300Z.
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM.  PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST
NORTHWEST OR 300 DEGREES AT 10 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL
PRESSURE 1005 MB. MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 40 KT WITH GUSTS TO 50 KT.

RADIUS 34 KT WINDS AND 12 FT SEAS.......150NE 100SE 100SW 150NW.
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 23.0N 141.2W AT 10/0300Z.
AT 10/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 22.8N 140.7W.

FORECAST VALID 10/1200Z 23.7N 142.7W.
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
RADIUS 34 KT WINDS...100NE  50SE  50SW  100NE

FORECAST VALID 11/0000Z 24.1N 144.6W.
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 11/1200Z 24.4N 146.8W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 23N 142W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE.

OUTLOOK VALID 12/0000Z 24.6N 149.1W...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 10/0900Z

ROSENDAL  CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.