

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA20408;
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:13:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6938218 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:13:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA30884 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:13:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA14558
for [email-masked]; Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:13:43 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:13:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 87200eb53ba011ed8949ff3fc62431e1
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

177
ABPZ20 KNHC 091713
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SUN NOV 9 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
RICK LOCATED ABOUT 95 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF ACAPULCO.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS CENTERED JUST OFFSHORE FROM COSTA
RICA AND PANAMA.  THIS SYSTEM CONTINUES TO BE QUITE WELL-
ORGANIZED...AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.  LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY
WINDS SHOULD AFFECT PORTIONS OF PANAMA AND COSTA RICA TODAY AND
TOMORROW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.