

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA13690;
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:59:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6816458 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 02:59:00 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA42812 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:58:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA24464
for [email-masked]; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:58:57 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:58:57 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4c599b5765dc3e4e60107f87a857ac38
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

420
ABPA20 PHNL 300800 COR
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST WED OCT 29 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 820 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
11N164W IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 10 MILES AN HOUR.  THIS
SYSTEM CONTINUES TO BE MONITORED FOR FURTHER POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.