

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA08706;
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:10:41 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6053540 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:09:13 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA79954 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:09:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id MAA28862
for [email-masked]; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:08:57 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:09:13 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 5a8158a068c2fa6a9950db10ec739f67
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 908
Status: OR

296
ABPZ20 KNHC 201704
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT WED AUG 20 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA ARE PRIMARILY ASSOCIATED WITH
AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  TROPICAL DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO
BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.