

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA101966;
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:22:52 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6093877 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:22:47 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA224828 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:22:46 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id RAA28528
for [email-masked]; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:22:29 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:22:47 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 843362f33f1628e82bd8bc3bdcba5beb
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 967
Status: OR

194
ABPZ20 KNHC 242221 COR
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SUN AUG 24 1997
CORRECTION...SOUTHWEST OF BAJA...NOT SOUTHEAST

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF CONCENTRATED THUNDERSTORMS CONTINUES ABOUT 1600 MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA OR ABOUT 1700 MILES
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF HAWAII.  DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO BE
SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.