

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA203526;
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:36:31 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6009095 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:36:25 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA203708 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:35:57 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id PAA26028
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:35:56 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:36:25 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Advisory Number   4 [272100]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

548
WTPA31 PHNL 272100
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C ADVISORY NUMBER   4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST SUN JUL 27 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C IS DISSIPATING...

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 10.2 NORTH...LONGITUDE 169.2 WEST
WHICH IS OVER 1000 MILES SOUTHWEST OF LIHUE KAUAI OR 450 MILES
SOUTH OF JOHNSTON ISLAND.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 17 MPH AND THIS
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE ANOTHER 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 30 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS. THE
FORECAST CALLS FOR ONE-C TO DISSIPATE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1008 MB...29.77 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION...10.2 N...169.2 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 17 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 30 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1008 MB.

THIS IS THE LAST ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.