

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA186058;
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:35:02 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5996570 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:33:36 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA220712 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:33:04 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA18231
for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:32:51 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:33:36 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Hilda Forecast/advisory Number  17
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 04599338127ce5e8b9651aa1fed4d006
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1594
Status: OR

697
WTPZ25 KNHC 140233
TCMEP5
TROPICAL STORM HILDA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  17
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
0300Z THU AUG 14 1997

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 15.3N 125.3W AT 14/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST OR 290 DEGREES AT 10 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  35 KT WITH GUSTS TO  45 KT
34 KT....... 75NE   0SE   0SW  75NW
12 FT SEAS..100NE   0SE   0SW 100NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 15.3N 125.3W AT 14/0300Z
AT 14/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 15.2N 124.8W

FORECAST VALID 14/1200Z 15.8N 126.7W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 75NE   0SE   0SW  75NW

FORECAST VALID 15/0000Z 16.4N 128.6W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 15/1200Z 17.0N 130.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 15.3N 125.3W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 16/0000Z 17.7N 132.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 17/0000Z 19.0N 136.0W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 14/0900Z

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.