

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA55126;
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:35:39 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5959746 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:35:31 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA81394 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:35:08 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id PAA18312
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:35:05 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 15:35:31 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Bulletin [212100]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

923
WTPA33 PHNL 212100
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM FELICIA ADVISORY NUMBER  30
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST MON JUL 21 1997

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM FELICIA
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.6 NORTH...LONGITUDE 143.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 730 MILES EAST OF HILO HAWAII.

FELICIA IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 21 MPH...33 KM/HR...AND
THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE ANOTHER 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 50 MPH...85 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS. CONTINUED WEAKENING IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 85 MILES
...140 KM FROM THE CENTER.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1000 MB...29.53 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION...17.6 N...143.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 21 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...50 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1000 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 PM HST.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.