

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA21368;
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:36:42 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6133050 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:36:38 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA27750 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:36:37 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id EAA01570
for [email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:35:09 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:35:09 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1bd8c01afdc9a323e8094e5b7e4df2a6
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 825
Status: OR

733
ABPZ20 KNHC 290935
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT FRI AUG 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
JIMENA LOCATED ABOUT 1065 MILES EAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.