

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA200928;
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:12 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6006372 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:07 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA233648 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:00 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id DAA20442
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:35:55 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:07 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Discussion Number   2
[270900]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 80
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

453
WTPA42 PHNL 270900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C DISCUSSION NUMBER   2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST SAT JUL 26 1997

ONE-C HAS NOT SHOWN ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT IN THE PAST 12 HOURS.
IT LOOKS POORLY ORGANIZED AND MAY HAVE TWO CENTERS ONE OF WHICH IS
WELL TO THE WEST NEAR 10.7N 166.6W. THERE ALSO ARE SIGNS OF
SHEARING WITH THE HIGHER CLOUD TOPS BLOWING OFF TOWARD THE
NORTHEAST. THUS HAS BEEN SLOW IN INCREASING WINDS IN THE FORECAST.
TRACK HAS BEEN MOVED WNW AT 8 TO 10 KT.

ROSENDAL

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     27/0900Z 11.6N 165.6W    25 KTS
12HR VT     27/1800Z 11.8N 166.7W    25 KTS
24HR VT     28/0600Z 12.1N 168.5W    30 KTS
36HR VT     28/1800Z 12.6N 170.5W    30 KTS
48HR VT     29/0600Z 13.1N 172.5W    35 KTS
72HR VT     30/0600Z 13.5N 176.5W    45 KTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.