

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA102186;
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:07:38 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6106952 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:07:33 +1900
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA252440 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:07:32 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id EAA21645
for [email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:06:28 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:07:33 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 488a8d26d09a73d552b6e50ae5cd03d4
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 958
Status: OR

134
ABPZ20 KNHC 260906
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT TUE AUG 26 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON  TROPICAL
DEPRESSION TWELVE-E...LOCATED ABOUT 1350 MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF
HAWAII.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION TWELVE-E ARE ISSUED UNDER
AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP2 AND UNDER WMO HEADER WTPZ22.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.