

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA97822;
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 17:50:54 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6065145 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 17:50:44 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA191242 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 17:50:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id RAA00090
for [email-masked]; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 17:50:32 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 2 Aug 1997 17:50:44 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [022246]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3466502ad5cd84e9999d50b7f2c3eb70
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 863
Status: OR

001
ABPZ20 KNHC 022246
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SAT AUG 2 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 620 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.