

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA199290;
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:45:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5873209 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:45:49 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA228182 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:45:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id LAA07551
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:45:40 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:45:49 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [111643]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1963e0d12dd6f029637b0dcc938ba074
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 871
Status: OR

157
ABPZ20 KNHC 111643
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT FRI JUL 11 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES IS LOCATED ABOUT 965 MILES EAST OF THE
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULU.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.