

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA133474;
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 11:57:06 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6091972 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 11:57:01 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA245328 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 11:57:00 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id LAA26617
for [email-masked]; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 11:56:44 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 24 Aug 1997 11:57:01 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a73e904b29e92280baf9ac2c3b00e72d
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 900
Status: OR

612
ABPZ20 KNHC 241656
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SUN AUG 24 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THUNDERSTORMS HAVE BECOME SOMEWHAT CONCENTRATED IN AN AREA CENTERED
A LITTLE OVER 1600 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.  DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO BE SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.