

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA26938;
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:56:11 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6750603 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:55:58 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA28966 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:55:57 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA10275
for [email-masked]; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:55:56 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:55:56 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e19185a92f0ceb1f3238b6d8bf6bafe4
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

454
ABPA20 PHNL 250200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST FRI OCT 24 1997

TWO AREAS OF ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...ONE CENTERED NEAR
07N 148W AND THE OTHER NEAR 06N 166W...CONTINUE TO SHOW LOW LEVEL
CYCLONIC ROTATION. THESE AREAS ARE NEARLY STATIONARY. WE WILL
CONTINUE TO MONITOR THEM FOR DEVELOPMENT.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.