

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA251984;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 03:27:01 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6026613 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 03:26:57 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA219966 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 03:26:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id DAA20781
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 03:26:44 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 03:26:57 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ten-e Forecast/advisory Number   2
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1b746e80d280401965fed4e9d74e0d6c
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1709
Status: OR

260
WTPZ25 KNHC 100824
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
0900Z SUN AUG 10 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.2N 114.5W AT 10/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT...NEARLY STATIONARY BUT EXPECTED TO BEGIN A MOTION
TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 320 DEGREES AT  5 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.2N 114.5W AT 10/0900Z
AT 10/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.0N 114.5W

FORECAST VALID 10/1800Z 11.8N 115.2W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

FORECAST VALID 11/0600Z 12.4N 116.1W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT... 75NE  75SE  75SW  75NW

FORECAST VALID 11/1800Z 13.3N 117.4W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
34 KT...100NE 100SE 100SW 100NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 11.2N 114.5W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 12/0600Z 14.2N 118.9W
MAX WIND  55 KT...GUSTS  65 KT
50 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW

OUTLOOK VALID 13/0600Z 16.0N 122.5W
MAX WIND  60 KT...GUSTS  75 KT
50 KT... 40NE  40SE  40SW  40NW

NEXT ADVISORY AT 10/1500Z

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.