

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA254710;
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:39:27 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5876640 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:39:17 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA134372 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:33:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id VAA18097
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:33:27 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:39:17 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Dolores Advisory Number  26
[120300]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 9f179e9cc5f6ede8ee2b6f103dc1907d
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 1342
Status: OR

282
WTPA31 PHNL 120300
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES ADVISORY NUMBER  26
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST FRI JUL 11 1997

AT 5 PM HST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 22.7 NORTH...LONGITUDE 141.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 1000 MILES EAST OF HONOLULU.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 17 MPH
...28 KM/HR...AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE THE NEXT 12
HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  35 MPH... 55 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT
24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB...29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 PM HST POSITION...22.7 N...141.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTHWEST NEAR 17 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 35 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1010 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 PM HST.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.