

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA200848;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:36:45 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6027661 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:36:41 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA149886 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:36:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id JAA21629
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:36:27 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:36:41 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ten-e Forecast/advisory Number   3
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0846e1d9c308b06e72c8d8c92fef7a6d
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1654
Status: OR

518
WTPZ25 KNHC 101435
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
1500Z SUN AUG 10 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.0N 114.5W AT 10/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 360 DEGREES AT  5 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.0N 114.5W AT 10/1500Z
AT 10/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.7N 114.5W

FORECAST VALID 11/0000Z 12.8N 114.5W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT...100NE 100SE 100SW 100NW

FORECAST VALID 11/1200Z 14.5N 115.5W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT...100NE 100SE 100SW 100NW

FORECAST VALID 12/0000Z 15.5N 117.1W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
34 KT...100NE 100SE 100SW 100NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 12.0N 114.5W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 12/1200Z 16.0N 119.0W
MAX WIND  50 KT...GUSTS  60 KT
50 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

OUTLOOK VALID 13/1200Z 17.0N 123.0W
MAX WIND  60 KT...GUSTS  75 KT
50 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

NEXT ADVISORY AT 10/2100Z

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.