

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA34158;
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 11:15:10 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6084990 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 23 Aug 1997 11:15:04 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA232282 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 23 Aug 1997 11:15:03 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id LAA18532
for [email-masked]; Sat, 23 Aug 1997 11:14:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 23 Aug 1997 11:15:04 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e25d6040621bd9b981a82268490b1933
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 684
Status: OR

191
ABPZ20 KNHC 231609
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SAT AUG 23 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.