

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA181378;
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:10:43 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5884498 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:10:38 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA134256 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:10:38 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id WAA03744
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:10:37 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:10:38 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Enrique Discussion Number   3 [130310]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: be2256f619e7c9626411472899fd2d81
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1435
Status: OR

754
WTPZ42 KNHC 130310
TCDEP2
TROPICAL STORM ENRIQUE DISCUSSION NUMBER   3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
8 PM PDT SAT JUL 12 1997

TDHE INITIAL MOTION ESTIMATE IS 290/14.  THE LATEST GUIDANCE SHIFTS
THE TRACK SLIGHTLY MORE NORTHWARD AS A SLIGHT WEAKNESS IS FORECAST
TO DEVELOP IN THE RIDGE TO THE NORTH OT THE STORM TRACK AND THE
OFFICIAL TRACK IS SLIGHTLY TO THE RIGHT OF THE PREVIOUS ADVISORY.

THE INITIAL WIND SPEED IS INCREASED TO 45 KNOTS AND CONTINUED
STRENGTHENING IS LIKELY.  THE DEEP CONVECTION BANDING IS WELL
ORGANIZED AND IS LARGE AND ENRIQUE COULD BECOME A HURRICANE IN A DAY
OR TWO.

THE LARGE BANDING IS A BASIS FOR INCREASING THE 34 KNOT WIND RADII
TO 100 N. MI.

LAWRENCE

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     13/0300Z 10.3N 117.1W    45 KTS
12HR VT     13/1200Z 11.0N 119.1W    55 KTS
24HR VT     14/0000Z 12.0N 122.0W    65 KTS
36HR VT     14/1200Z 12.9N 124.8W    75 KTS
48HR VT     15/0000Z 14.0N 127.9W    75 KTS
72HR VT     16/0000Z 17.0N 132.0W    75 KTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.