

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA19618;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:36:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6837383 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:36:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA46988 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:36:23 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA05834
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:36:23 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:36:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NW: 1. Tropi
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 410648b135fe8492f6e01f310bafefc6
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

240
WTPN32 PGTW 010300
1. TROPI

QLM LINDA (# W PFJ
002
UPGRADED FROM TROPICAL DEPRESSION 30W
02 ACTIVE TROPIAPQCLFS IN NORTHWESTPAC
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVEPTS    -J +IPOATION:
010000Z1 --- 7.5

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.