

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA252544;
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:36:57 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6031104 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:35:22 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA151864 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:32:59 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id JAA19058
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:32:44 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:35:22 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ignacio Forecast/advisory Number
5
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b127b21955dcce80273aaf1f6734948a
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1382
Status: OR

463
WTPZ21 KNHC 181433
TCMEP1
TROPICAL DEPRESSION IGNACIO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   5
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1197
1500Z MON AUG 18 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 25.1N 121.6W AT 18/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  75 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH-NORTHWEST OR 345 DEGREES AT 12 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1006 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 25.1N 121.6W AT 18/1500Z
AT 18/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 24.5N 121.4W

FORECAST VALID 19/0000Z 26.8N 122.2W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 19/1200Z 29.0N 123.0W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 20/0000Z 31.5N 123.5W
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT...DISSIPATING

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 25.1N 121.6W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

FORECAST VALID 20/1200Z...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 18/2100Z

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.