

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA17528;
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 01:56:30 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6968705 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 12 Nov 1997 01:56:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA47182 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Nov 1997 01:56:20 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA27587
for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Nov 1997 01:56:19 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 12 Nov 1997 01:56:19 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: fb0d63d5ef0a00e8752823139e05bd27
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

809
ABPA20 PHNL 120800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST TUE NOV 11 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC DURING
THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.