

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA19508;
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:48:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7099161 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:47:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA31244 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:47:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA29826
for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:47:17 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:47:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2ee6dcc925f76733ada711e9ed14b5ba
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

049
ABPA20 PHNL 250200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST MONDAY NOVEMBER 24 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.  A DISTURBANCE ABOUT 1700 MILES EAST OF HONOLULU IS
NOT EXPECTED TO DEVELOP SIGNIFICANTLY BUT WILL CROSS 140W IN A FEW
HOURS.

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE SEASON OFFICIALLY ENDS ON NOVEMBER
30.  THE FINAL TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR 1997 WILL BE ISSUED AT
10 PM ON NOVEMBER 30...HAWAII TIME (01 DEC 0800 UTC).  OUTLOOK
ISSUANCES WILL RESUME NEXT YEAR ON JUNE 1.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.