

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA26168;
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:46:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7139637 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:46:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA13084 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:46:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA21467
for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:46:06 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:46:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: ff18231a1a42e1ff99ba3452060932e3
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

395
ABPZ20 KNHC 291745
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SAT NOV 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

SATELLITE IMAGERY AND SURFACE SHIP DATA SHOW A BROAD LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION LOCATED TO THE SOUTHWEST OF NICARAGUA.  THERE IS SOME
DEEP CONVECTION ON THE EAST SIDE AND THIS SYSTEM IS BEING MONITORED
FOR SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.