

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA146610;
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 16:54:34 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6033808 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 16:54:24 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA146582 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 16:54:23 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id QAA28436
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 16:54:08 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 18 Aug 1997 16:54:24 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b7fad832442e28dca3c5c630f0f16188
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 673
Status: OR

624
ABPA20 PHNL 182200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST MONDAY AUGUST 18 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
TUESDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.