

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA49132;
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 02:52:37 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6753041 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 02:52:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA21722 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 02:52:28 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA10557
for [email-masked]; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 02:52:27 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 25 Oct 1997 02:52:27 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0bf5a86ee92ea5fb672aa0fce8ccda6d
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

174
ABPA20 PHNL 250800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST FRI OCT 24 1997

TWO AREAS OF ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...ONE CENTERED NEAR
07N 148W AND THE OTHER NEAR 06N 166W...CONTINUE TO SHOW LOW LEVEL
CYCLONIC ROTATION. THESE AREAS ARE NEARLY STATIONARY. WE WILL
CONTINUE TO MONITOR THEM FOR DEVELOPMENT.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.