

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA67966;
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:42:39 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5911512 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:42:34 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA134252 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:42:34 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id DAA16950
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:42:33 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:42:34 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Enrique Forecast/advisory Number
16 [160843]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4b5f8add5e30688e04f8d68818bbcb0a
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1282
Status: OR

924
WTPZ22 KNHC 160843
TCMEP2
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  16
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0797
0900Z WED JUL 16 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.9N 132.6W AT 16/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 300 DEGREES AT 13 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1003 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.9N 132.6W AT 16/0900Z
AT 16/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 20.6N 132.0W

FORECAST VALID 16/1800Z 21.9N 134.4W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 17/0600Z 22.7N 136.5W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 17/1800Z 23.0N 138.5W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 20.9N 132.6W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 16/1500Z

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.