

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA118812;
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:02:58 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5987990 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:02:52 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA67524 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:01:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id RAA00006
for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:01:38 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:02:52 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f948b147840db27b1c35522e18395b3c
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 951
Status: OR

350
ABPA20 PHNL 122200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST TUE AUG 12 1997

TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO LOCATED NEAR 30N148W AT 12/2100Z
IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 8 MPH. SEE WTPA24 PHNL OR WTPA34 PHNL
ADVISORY.

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 08N176W MOVING WEST AT 8 MPH HAS
STRENGTHENED DURING PAST 24 HOURS AND COULD BECOME A DEPRESSION IN
THE NEXT 36 HOURS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.