

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA162812;
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:56:12 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5997325 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:56:01 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA03560 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:56:00 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id XAA19348
for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:55:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:56:01 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a12b74f508de5319c12803761ba0692a
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1039
Status: OR

573
ABPZ20 KNHC 140454
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT WED AUG 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1130 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS IS CENTERED ABOUT 800 MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE
NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.