

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA19294;
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 05:32:50 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5991272 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 05:31:25 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA220718 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 05:31:24 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id FAA04273
for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 05:31:11 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 05:31:25 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a2d82eeb110e2e85cc5161be23139eda
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1100
Status: OR

164
ABPZ20 KNHC 131030
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT WED AUG 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1030 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS HAVE INCREASED IN AN AREA CENTERED
ABOUT 750 MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS
ACTIVITY IS NOT WELL ORGANIZED AT THIS TIME...BUT WILL CONTINUE TO
BE MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.