

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA210504;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 11:34:37 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6028145 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 11:34:26 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA216852 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 11:34:16 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id LAA22156
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 11:34:03 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 11:34:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c66a88617502d37395c4dd35a47f4ac9
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 990
Status: OR

021
ABPZ20 KNHC 101629
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SUN AUG 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 800 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ25 AND UNDER AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP5.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.