

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA49282;
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:53:22 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5964368 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:51:56 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA167010 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:51:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id EAA29141
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:51:55 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:51:56 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [221000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 54
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

765
ABPA20 PHNL 221000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST TUESDAY JULY 21 1997

AT 11 PM HST TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.7N
149.0W...OR ABOUT 418 MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO...MOVING
WEST AT 25 MPH AND WEAKENING.

PLEASE SEE THE LATEST WTPA33 PHNL BULLETIN FROM THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.