

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA67848;
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 05:54:56 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5911856 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 05:54:50 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA136438 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 05:54:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA17881
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 05:54:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 16 Jul 1997 05:54:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [161053]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 772e7721a05fd1e291c639c93876d192
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 976
Status: OR

462
ABPZ20 KNHC 161053
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT WED JUL 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE...LOCATED ABOUT 1460 MILES WEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...AND ON TROPICAL STORM FELICIA
LOCATED ABOUT 740 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.