

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA40080;
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:51:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6818861 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 08:51:41 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA14448 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:51:40 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA24823
for [email-masked]; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:51:39 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:51:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: fba7f4af83ae69aeb5062ebc80156fd6
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

431
ABPA20 PHNL 301400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 AM HST THU OCT 30 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 820 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
11.9N165.5W IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 10 MILES AN HOUR.  THE
SYSTEM CURRENTLY REMAINS DISORGANIZED BUT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO
STRENGTHEN SOMEWHAT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.