

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA20278;
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6949465 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:26 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA14354 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:24 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA20188
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:21 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:21 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Rick Advisory Number  14
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: faaf7ae1f202db891207794b259050bf
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

751
WTPZ34 KNHC 102034
TCPEP4
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION RICK ADVISORY NUMBER  14
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
1 PM PST MON NOV 10 1997

...RICK DISSIPATING OVER EASTERN MEXICO...

AT 1 PM PST...2100Z...THE ILL-DEFINED CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION
RICK WAS LOCATED IN THE VICINITY OF LATITUDE 17.0 NORTH...LONGITUDE
92.0 WEST OR ABOUT 75 MILES...120 KM...EAST-NORTHEAST OF TUXTLA
GUTIERREZ MEXICO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE EAST-NORTHEAST NEAR 17 MPH
...28 KM/HR...AND THIS GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE INTO
TUESDAY.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  30 MPH... 45 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS...AND THE DEPRESSION IS DISSIPATING.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB...29.83 INCHES.

LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS OF 5 INCHES OR MORE ARE STILL POSSIBLE OVER
PORTIONS OF EASTERN MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA...WITH THE THREAT OF
FLASH FLOODS AND MUD SLIDES.  RAINS SHOULD GRADUALLY DIMINISH
TONIGHT AND TUESDAY.

REPEATING THE 1 PM PST POSITION...17.0 N... 92.0 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...EAST-NORTHEAST NEAR 17 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 30 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1010 MB.

THIS IS THE LAST PUBLIC ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE
CENTER ON RICK...UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.