

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA256832;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:20:21 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6031235 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:20:08 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA251946 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:20:07 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id XAA25236
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:19:53 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:20:08 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4414892503f3861f2534c7ee376194db
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 991
Status: OR

143
ABPZ20 KNHC 110414
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SUN AUG 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 820 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ25 AND UNDER AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP5.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.