

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA37116;
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:48:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7117301 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:47:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA25822 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:47:50 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA08271
for [email-masked]; Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:47:49 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:47:49 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 014579151b276f7e90840e3d41a8b09a
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

199
ABPZ20 KNHC 261746
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST WED NOV 26 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 1500 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN
TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA HAS DEGENERATED.

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH THURSDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.