

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA88094;
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:31:24 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5989745 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:31:11 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA98014 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:31:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA01884
for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:30:52 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:31:11 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 54
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 67089ccfa503e133768f925f677b9270
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1746
Status: OR

340
WTPA24 PHNL 130300
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 54
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI EP0997
0300Z WED AUG 13 1997

...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO MOVING WESTWARD OVER THE OPEN OCEAN
FAR NORTHEAST OF HAWAII...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 31.0N 150.1W AT 13/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 285 DEGREES AT 12 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 40 KT WITH GUSTS TO  50 KT
34 KT.......175NE  30SE  00SW 150NW
12 FT SEAS..175NE  30SE  00SW 150NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 31.0N 150.1W AT 13/0300Z
AT 13/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 30.8N 149.4W

FORECAST VALID 13/1200Z 31.5N 152.2W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT...175NE  30SE  00SW 150NW

FORECAST VALID 14/0000Z 32.0N 154.9W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 60NE  00SE  00SW  60NW

FORECAST VALID 14/1200Z 32.6N 157.7W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 60NE   0SE  00SW  60NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 31.0N 150.1W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 15/0000Z 33.6N 160.3W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 16/0000Z 36.2N 165.1W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 13/0900Z

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.