

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA181430;
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 22:51:51 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5973341 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 22:51:40 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA180588 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 22:50:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id WAA22385
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 22:50:55 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 22 Jul 1997 22:51:40 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [230349]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 85
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

246
ABPZ20 KNHC 230349
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT TUE JUL 22 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH THURSDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.