

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA219310;
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:52:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6010084 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:52:03 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA210560 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:52:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id QAA23700
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:51:43 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:52:03 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a0f48efdbdae66e43a38c8fcad7c153a
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 933
Status: OR

965
ABPZ20 KNHC 152150
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT FRI AUG 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SLOW-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM
REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED BUT IT HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR SOME
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.