

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA30676;
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:18:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7091678 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:18:23 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA30616 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:18:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA26152
for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 01:54:02 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 24 Nov 1997 01:54:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7eb80abe961fcd5b053d1bac597c2b7c
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

119
ABPA20 PHNL 240800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST SUNDAY NOVEMBER 23 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IN THE EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC ABOUT 1500
MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO...NEAR 08N 135W...IS MOVING TOWARDS
THE WEST AT 15 MILES AN HOUR. MOST OF THE THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY
NEAR THE SYSTEM HAS DISSIPATED BUT IT REMAINS FAIRLY WELL
ORGANIZED AND HAS SOME POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IN A DAY OR TWO. IF THIS DISTURBANCE PERSISTS...IT WILL
MOVE INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN 24 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.