

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA32382;
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:33:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7080711 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:33:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA32840 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:31:13 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA20636
for [email-masked]; Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:31:12 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:31:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 42f264e640beb8fc030cc85d8a7ad532
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

709
ABPA20 PHNL 230200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
4 PM HST SATURDAY NOVEMBER 22 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS. THERE ARE
NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE NORTH CENTRAL PACIFIC.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.