

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA44344;
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 13:31:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7079230 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 22 Nov 1997 13:31:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA25376 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 22 Nov 1997 13:31:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA19457
for [email-masked]; Sat, 22 Nov 1997 13:31:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 22 Nov 1997 13:31:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8c74d74c052fcb232484a47aa4ccc07a
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

676
ABPA20 PHNL 222000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
10 AM HST SATURDAY NOVEMBER 22 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS. THERE ARE
NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE NORTH CENTRAL PACIFIC.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.