

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA84806;
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:16:21 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6025697 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:16:11 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA234628 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:15:55 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id LAA14702
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:15:52 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:16:11 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [291611]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 96562a0256825a6bbac832fd9758dcd3
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1039
Status: OR

382
ABPZ20 KNHC 291611
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT TUE JUL 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER LOCATED ABOUT 450 MILES SOUTH OF PUERTO
VALLARTA HAS BECOME A LITTLE BETTER ORGANIZED AND A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION MAY FORM DURING THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

ANOTHER AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH
OF THE GULF OF TEHUANTEC HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING
THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.