

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA255354;
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:31:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6025045 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:30:30 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA79954 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:30:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id PAA11275
for [email-masked]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:30:16 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:30:30 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Ignacio Forecast/advisory Number   2
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 69fc966c9b6214bfb4445c0257a98c0e
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1619
Status: OR

605
WTPZ21 KNHC 172030
TCMEP1
TROPICAL STORM IGNACIO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1197
2100Z SUN AUG 17 1997

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 21.8N 120.5W AT 17/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 310 DEGREES AT 11 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  35 KT WITH GUSTS TO  45 KT
34 KT.......125NE 125SE  75SW 125NW
12 FT SEAS..125NE 125SE  75SW 125NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 21.8N 120.5W AT 17/2100Z
AT 17/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 21.5N 120.1W

FORECAST VALID 18/0600Z 22.9N 121.9W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT...125NE 125SE  75SW 125NW

FORECAST VALID 18/1800Z 24.6N 123.1W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 19/0600Z 26.5N 124.0W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 21.8N 120.5W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 19/1800Z 28.5N 124.0W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT...DISSIPATING

OUTLOOK VALID 20/1800Z 33.0N 124.0W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 18/0300Z

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.