

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA121892;
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:48:52 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5920201 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:48:47 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA212240 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:48:46 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id XAA09033
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:48:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:48:47 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [170449]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 324b155d20db3eb12197187e5df7b3d4
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 989
Status: OR

205
ABPZ20 KNHC 170449
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT WED JUL 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 780 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND A FEW SHOWERS SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH
OF ACAPULCO SHOWS NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.