

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA134252;
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 05:35:36 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5878151 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 05:35:30 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA82766 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 05:35:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA24331
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 05:35:28 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 05:35:30 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [121034]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 64870ff9dd9f256582e7ba4a698dc2a0
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1172
Status: OR

840
ABPZ20 KNHC 121034
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT SAT JUL 12 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED ABOUT 1000 MILES SOUTH OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST AT 15 TO
20 MPH.  THIS SYSTEM IS BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZED AND COULD BECOME A
TROPICAL DEPRESSION AS SOON AS LATER THIS MORNING.

A SMALL AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 1350 MILES TO THE
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  SLOW DEVELOPMENT IS
POSSIBLE DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO AS THIS SYSTEM MOVES GENERALLY
WESTWARD AT 10 TO 15 MPH.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.