

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA46904;
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:11:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6809727 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 15:10:53 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA49682 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:10:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA23382
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:10:22 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:10:22 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7fc193404f6b28acefb35d209c4ff21d
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

798
ABPA20 PHNL 292000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST WED OCT 29 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 780 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
11N 163W IS MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST NORTHWEST. THE DISTURBANCE HAS
STRENGTHENED SINCE YESTERDAY AND MAY BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
LATER TODAY.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.