

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA40698;
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:05:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7000884 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:04:38 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA32924 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:04:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA10561
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:04:26 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:04:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 02d68a9d73ba6a6e6c8ca175e8bdccca
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

868
ABPA20 PHNL 142000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST FRIDAY NOVEMBER 14 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS. THERE ARE
NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.