

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA26504;
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:11:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6921527 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:10:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA09576 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:10:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA06106
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:10:38 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:10:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c20cd7e895a94d5157e3fc8de9b7cf29
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

518
ABPZ20 KNHC 072310
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST FRI NOV 7 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON NEWLY FORMED
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E LOCATED ABOUT  475 MILES SOUTH
SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...REMAINS
POORLY-ORGANIZED...WITH NO THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY NEAR ITS CENTER.
SOME LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SYSTEM WILL CONTINUE
TO SPREAD ACROSS PORTIONS OF THE BAJA CALIFORNIA PENINSULA AND THE
ADJACENT MAINLAND OF MEXICO DURING THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.
SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT APPEARS TO BE UNLIKELY IN THIS AREA.

ANOTHER AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...LOCATED ABOUT 1800 MILES EAST-
SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...SHOWS LITTLE INDICATION OF
DEVELOPMENT.

FORECAST ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E ARE BEING
ISSUED UNDER AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP3 AND WMO HEADER WTPZ23.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.