

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA265698;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:52:53 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6002747 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:52:46 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA24216 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:52:18 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id QAA06125
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:52:04 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:52:46 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0aed5b9d4997680ed655036b455feafa
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 887
Status: OR

954
ABPA20 PHNL 142200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST THU AUG 14 1997

AT 11 AM THURSDAY...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO WAS NEAR 36N158W...OR
ABOUT 1000 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU...AND MOVING NORTHWEST AT 17 MPH.
SEE ADVISORIES FROM CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.