

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA94284;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:26:49 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6033854 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:26:44 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA08760 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:26:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id LAA03320
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:26:30 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:26:44 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 6e15c968a39b64799911f05766cccf1f
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 871
Status: OR

161
ABPZ20 KNHC 111618
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT MON AUG 11 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 800 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.