

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA19540;
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:37:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7127094 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:37:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA32064 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:37:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA12709
for [email-masked]; Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:37:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:37:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2bd765180949322c113c5d533c308300
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

884
ABPZ20 KNHC 271735
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST THU NOV 27 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED NEAR THE PACIFIC COASTS OF
NICARAGUA AND COSTA RICA.  HOWEVER...THE CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LAND IS
EXPECTED TO INHIBIT SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.