

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA21486;
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:57:50 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6133059 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:57:45 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA24026 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:57:44 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id EAA01580
for [email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:56:16 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:56:16 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f3a9d9e72371aa572b366aa35f0c8ac2
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1170
Status: OR

944
ABPA20 PHNL 291000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST FRI AUG 29 1997

HURRICANE JIMENA NEAR 21.7N 136.7W AT 8 PM HST...AROUND 1140
MILES EAST OF HILO...IS MOVING NORTH-NORTHWESTWARD AT 12 MPH. THE
HURRICANE IS EXPECTED TO SKIRT ALONG 140 WEST LONGTITUDE FRIDAY NIGHT
AS IT CONTINUES NORTH. PLEASE SEE THE LATEST WTPZ22 KNHC AND WTPZ42
KNHC BULLETINS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 13N 169W...ABOUT 950 MILES SOUTHWEST
OF HONOLULU...IS NEARLY STATIONARY.  THIS SYSTEM IS BEING MONITORED
FOR SIGNS OF FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED IN THE
NORTH CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH FRIDAY.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.