

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA210834;
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:49:48 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5888993 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:49:41 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA191338 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:49:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id QAA15277
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:49:37 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:49:41 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [132200]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a4a79f9afadad52c59f24c050d3f77e0
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1049
Status: OR

218
ABPA20 PHNL 132200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST SUNDAY JULY 13 1997

THE REMNANT OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES...NOW A WEAK
DISTURBANCE...IS 380 MILES NORTHEAST OF HILO NEAR 24N 151W. THE
DISTURBANCE IS MOVING WEST AT 14 MILES AND HOUR AND WEAKENING.

A DISTURBANCE 1270 MILES SOUTHEAST OF HILO NEAR 08N 140W REMAINS
POORLY ORGANIZED AND NEARBY THUNDERSTORMS HAVE DECREASED. WE WILL
KEEP WATCHING THE SYSTEM IN CASE CONDITIONS CHANGE.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
MONDAY.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.