

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA102388;
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:02:16 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6008358 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:02:06 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA82382 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:02:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id MAA17743
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:01:51 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:02:06 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b215988575df68b5f5d6d1618baaab2b
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 902
Status: OR

818
ABPZ20 KNHC 151700
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT FRI AUG 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SLOW-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED ABOUT 650 MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  IT HAS THE
POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.