

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA40812;
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:03:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7088925 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:02:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA44530 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:01:26 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA25082
for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:01:24 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:01:24 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c34dce9d9b3bc7d11ae27b2c0fb87816
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

427
ABPA20 PHNL 240200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST SUNDAY NOVEMBER 23 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

A DISTURBANCE ABOUT 1700 MILES TO THE SOUTHEAST...08N134W...IS
WEAKENING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.