

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA212390;
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:33:31 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6005286 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:33:26 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA252052 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:33:25 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id VAA17648
for [email-masked]; Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:33:25 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:33:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Forecast/advisory Number
1 [270230]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 65
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

417
WTPA21 PHNL 270230
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   1
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0197
0300Z SUN JUL 27 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DEVELOPS IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.4N 164.8W AT 27/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  50 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT  5 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.4N 164.8W AT 27/0300Z
AT 27/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.3N 164.5W

FORECAST VALID 27/1200Z 11.5N 165.6W
MAX WIND  25 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/0000Z 11.8N 166.9W
MAX WIND  25 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/1200Z 12.1N 168.1W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 11.4N 164.8W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 29/0000Z 12.4N 169.5W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 30/0000Z 13.1N 172.1W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 27/0900Z

CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.