

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA236220;
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:35:50 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6031946 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:35:20 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA146848 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:35:19 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id WAA21082
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:35:14 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:35:20 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [300333]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2e0a16f0cb63e8f2c42c899aa33b5497
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1324
Status: OR

101
ABPZ20 KNHC 300333
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT TUE JUL 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED ABOUT 325 MILES SOUTH OF THE GULF
OF TEHUANTEPEC.  ASSOCIATED THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY HAS INCREASED
AND BECOME A LITTLE BETTER ORGANIZED.  IF THIS TREND CONTINUES...A
TROPICAL DEPRESSION COULD FORM DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.

THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED ABOUT 575 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA HAS DIMINISHED.  HOWEVER...THIS DISTURBANCE STILL HAS
SOME POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT 12 TO
24 HOURS...BEFORE ENCOUNTERING WINDS ALOFT THAT SHOULD BECOME LESS
FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.