

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA123228;
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 05:00:21 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5885985 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 05:00:16 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA146504 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 05:00:15 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA08703
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 05:00:13 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 05:00:16 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [131000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 26481fb82c6d5ad9a5b2f8ac2adc00b0
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1261
Status: OR

237
ABPA20 PHNL 131000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SUNDAY JULY 13 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED THE FINAL BULLETIN
ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES. AT 10:30 PM HST THE CENTER OF THE
DEPRESSION WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 23.6 NORTH...LONGITUDE 149.2
WEST OR ABOUT 500 NM EAST/NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU. THE DEPRESSION IS
MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST/NORTHWEST AT 15 KNOTS. DOLORES IS FORECAST TO
GRADUALLY DISSIPATE OVER THE NEXT 8 HOURS. SEE THE FINAL WTPA2091
PHNL BULLETIN FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.

AN AREA OF THUNDERSHOWERS CONTINUES TO FIRE SOUTHEAST OF THE BIG
ISLAND. MOST OF THE STORMS ARE FOCUSED NEAR 11N 139W. THE DISTURBANCE
REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED...BUT IT WILL BE MONITORED FOR ANY FURTHER
DEVELOPMENT.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.