

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA48738;
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:54:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6816429 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 02:54:14 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA27470 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:54:13 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA24460
for [email-masked]; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:54:12 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:54:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: eaf03a8cfc61751c005dc97b78aff3c5
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

362
ABPA20 PHNL 300800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST WED OCT 29 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 820 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
11N164W IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR MILES AN HOUR.  THIS SYSTEM
CONTINUES TO BE MONITORED FOR FURTHER POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.