

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA73738;
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:56:59 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5995537 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:56:49 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA129522 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:56:48 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id RAA16542
for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:56:34 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:56:49 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a50b46e9fe6a694d7f94180f42e93505
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1032
Status: OR

401
ABPZ20 KNHC 132252
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT WED AUG 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1100 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS IS CENTERED ABOUT 800 MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE
NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.