

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA46390;
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:34:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6928322 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:33:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA52974 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:33:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA09705
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:33:53 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:33:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Nineteen-e Intermediate Advisory
Number   4a
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 57c13d0bced177179d29f21bf3cd99f4
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

598
WTPZ34 KNHC 081734
TCPEP4
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY NUMBER   4A
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SAT NOV 08 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH-NORTHEAST...

A TROPICAL STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LAZARO CARDENAS TO
PUERTO ESCONDIDO MEXICO.  INTERESTS IN THE WATCH AREA SHOULD
CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THIS SYSTEM.  A TROPICAL STORM
WARNING COULD BE REQUIRED LATER TODAY OR TONIGHT.

AT 10 AM PST...1800Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 13.4 NORTH...LONGITUDE 103.5 WEST OR ABOUT
340 MILES...550 KM...SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH-NORTHEAST NEAR 8 MPH...13
KM/HR...AND A GRADUAL TURN TOWARD THE NORTHEAST IS EXPECTED DURING
THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  35 MPH... 55 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  THE DEPRESSION IS FORECAST TO BECOME A TROPICAL STORM LATER
TODAY.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1004 MB...29.65 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 10 AM PST POSITION...13.4 N...103.5 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTH-NORTHEAST NEAR  8 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 35
MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1004 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER AT
1 PM PST.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.