

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA84764;
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:37:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5988208 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:37:45 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA13500 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:37:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id RAA00392
for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:37:26 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:37:45 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a30ce440e664505f3bf55a54677a9174
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1027
Status: OR

815
ABPZ20 KNHC 122234
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT TUE AUG 12 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 970 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

DISORGANIZED CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED SEVERAL
HUNDRED MILES SOUTH THROUGH SOUTHEAST OF MANZANILLO MEXICO.  THERE
ARE SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.