

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA235132;
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:01:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5975056 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:01:50 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA87914 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:01:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA27461
for [email-masked]; Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:01:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 23 Jul 1997 05:01:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [231000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 129
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

533
ABPA20 PHNL 231000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST WEDNESDAY JULY 23 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THURSDAY.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.