

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA46780;
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:57 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6949486 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA32658 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA20192
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:34:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Rick Forecast/advisory Number  14
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 273ba357527bef049b3ea79e69c540e1
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

752
WTPZ24 KNHC 102036
TCMEP4
TROPICAL DEPRESSION RICK FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  14
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1997
2100Z MON NOV 10 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.0N  92.0W AT 10/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  90 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE EAST-NORTHEAST OR  75 DEGREES AT 15 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT...DISSIPATING

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.0N  92.0W AT 10/2100Z
AT 10/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.0N  93.0W

FORECAST VALID 11/0600Z...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 17.0N  92.0W

THIS IS THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE
CENTER ON RICK...UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.