

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA31570;
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:44:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6853157 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:43:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA40468 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:43:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA02061
for [email-masked]; Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:43:55 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:43:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b1bc9eb90427e562d7f742990fae0e75
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

703
ABPZ20 KNHC 021743
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SUN NOV 2 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS HAVE INCREASED OVER A BROAD AREA CENTERED
SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.
CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY IS NOT CONCENTRATED AT THIS TIME...AND
DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...WILL BE SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.