

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA35298;
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:52:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7047344 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:51:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA27074 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:51:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA04194
for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:51:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:51:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3bbd2e41d0956b0fbd7398c21c888673
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

441
ABPZ20 KNHC 191850
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST WED NOV 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SLOW-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTH
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM AND HAS SOME
POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.