

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA236114;
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:52:11 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6022816 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:52:06 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA180544 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:52:06 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id EAA11553
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:52:05 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:52:06 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [291000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 6dbf32438a4ecd26544ce2188d4fe384
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1092
Status: OR

062
ABPA20 PHNL 291000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST TUESDAY JULY 29 1997

THE REMNANT OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C IS ABOUT 1300 MILES
SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI...NEAR 11N 176W...MOVING WEST AT 14 MILES AN
HOUR. THIS DISTURBANCE REMAINS WEAK AND WILL MOVE WEST OF THE
DATELINE WITHIN 24 HOURS.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 500 MILES SOUTHEAST OF HILO...NEAR
14N 150W...IS MOVING WEST NORTHWEST AT 20 MILES AN HOUR. A JET
STREAM IS TEARING THE TOP OFF THE DISTURBANCE...CAUSING IT TO
WEAKEN RAPIDLY. WE WILL KEEP WATCHING THE SYSTEM IN CASE THIS
TREND IS REVERSED.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.