

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA189948;
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 12:01:10 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6023761 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:59:40 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA161154 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:59:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id LAA09613
for [email-masked]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:59:24 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 11:59:40 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 03857d906585eed28ee894c296b7bed5
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 994
Status: OR

521
ABPZ20 KNHC 171659
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SUN AUG 17 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS BEGUN ISSUING ADVISORIES ON NEWLY-
FORMED TROPICAL DEPRESSION ELEVEN-E...LOCATED ABOUT 590 MILES WEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

THE WMO HEADER FOR FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION
ELEVEN-E IS WTPZ21 KNHC AND THE AFOS HEADER IS CCCTCMEP1.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.