

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA173748;
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:36:50 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5877136 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:36:44 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA32926 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:36:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id XAA19299
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:36:42 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:36:44 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [120434]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c96cd57bbc4c725a9fb7015b3b3fc8ed
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 915
Status: OR

037
ABPZ20 KNHC 120434
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT FRI JUL 11 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED ABOUT 1000 MILES SOUTH OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM HAS POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO AS IT MOVES TOWARD THE WEST
OR WEST-NORTHWEST.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.