

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA10610;
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:38:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6926063 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:38:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA25696 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:38:24 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA08710
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:38:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:38:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4c149d7d7040dd9d250ef089608f7035
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

846
ABPZ20 KNHC 081138
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST SAT NOV 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 390 MILES SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...REMAINS POORLY-ORGANIZED. SOME
LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SYSTEM WILL SPREAD ACROSS
THE MAINLAND OF MEXICO DURING THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. DEVELOPMENT
OF THIS SYSTEM APPEARS UNLIKELY.

FORECAST ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E ARE BEING
ISSUED UNDER AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP4 AND WMO HEADER WTPZ24.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.