

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA208252;
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:55:09 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5921317 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:55:05 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA205158 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:55:04 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id EAA13170
for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:55:03 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 17 Jul 1997 04:55:05 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [171000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: dc49d90a120e6471deeb02eac57abafe
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 680
Status: OR

591
ABPA20 PHNL 171000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST THURSDAY JULY 17 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
FRIDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.