

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA120902;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:45:23 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6000503 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:45:14 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA84786 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:45:13 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id LAA27664
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:44:59 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:45:14 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 9d05bdebaec6a63515b86fb7a319e6ec
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1079
Status: OR

673
ABPZ20 KNHC 141644
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT THU AUG 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1300 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE CENTERED ABOUT 725 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA CONTINUES TO BECOME BETTER
ORGANIZED AND COULD BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION LATER TODAY OR ON
FRIDAY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH FRIDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.