

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA74256;
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 05:30:05 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5891841 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 05:29:59 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA191434 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 05:29:58 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id FAA24048
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 05:29:58 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 14 Jul 1997 05:29:59 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [141029]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 495cb852f8b645ac1d154de526feaa04
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Status: OR

898
ABPZ20 KNHC 141029
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT MON JUL 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 1025 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A LITTLE OVER 700 MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF MANZANILLO MEXICO IS BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZED...AND IS
FORECAST TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY
OR SO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.