

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA09756;
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 19:47:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6993341 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 19:46:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA28162 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 19:46:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA06651
for [email-masked]; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 19:46:46 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 13 Nov 1997 19:46:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f319236168fcd291dbf96dcbb04709a6
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

021
ABPA20 PHNL 140200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST THURSDAY NOVEMBER 13 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

AN AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS ABOUT 1200 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI NEAR
08N 171W REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED. A SWIRL OF LOW CLOUDS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS HAS FORMED ALONG AN OLD FRONTAL CLOUD BAND
ABOUT 1100 MILES WEST SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI NEAR 19N 176W. NEITHER
SYSTEM IS LIKELY TO STRENGTHEN. TROPICAL WEATHER ELSEWHERE IN THE
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC REMAINS VERY QUIET.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.