

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA74396;
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:49:24 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5880464 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:49:19 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA191296 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:48:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id JAA26722
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:48:43 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:49:19 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Dolores Advisory Number 28
[091500]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 244135d92cfd5d3432d9f08ffc392ac6
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1380
Status: OR

518
WTPA31 PHNL 091500
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES ADVISORY NUMBER 28
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 AM HST SAT JUL 12 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES TO PASS WELL NORTH OF HAWAII
MOSTLY MONDAY...

AT 5 AM HST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 22.9 NORTH...LONGITUDE 144.8 WEST
OR ABOUT 700 MILES EASTNORTHEAST OF HILO.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 15 MPH.
THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH. LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH
IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB OR 29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 AM HST POSITION...22.9N 144.8W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 15 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS 35 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 AM HST.

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.