

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA12450;
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:29:43 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7091815 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:29:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA20360 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:26:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA24680
for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 17:39:38 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 23 Nov 1997 17:39:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1ddde9eba584f918206408fc730990bb
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

700
ABPZ20 KNHC 232337
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST SUN NOV 23 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS LOCATED A LITTLE OVER 1600
MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  THERE HAS NEVER BEEN
A TROPICAL CYCLONE TO DEVELOP IN THIS AREA SO LATE IN THE SEASON
ACCORDING TO AVAILABLE RECORDS AT THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER.
ALTHOUGH THIS SYSTEM HAS CHANGED LITTLE OVER THE PAST SEVERAL
HOURS...IT REMAINS FAIRLY WELL-ORGANIZED AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO
DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OR SO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.