

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA120574;
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:15:45 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6011851 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:15:30 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA161258 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:15:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id WAA25994
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:15:15 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:15:30 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3dc80a1886eed196e9c2ba5c786f7778
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 900
Status: OR

726
ABPZ20 KNHC 160312
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT FRI AUG 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SLOW-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM
REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED AND DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...WILL BE SLOW.

ELSWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.