

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA93636;
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:29:59 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6033447 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:29:53 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA196482 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:29:44 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id PAA26891
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:29:30 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:29:53 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ignacio Forecast/advisory Number
6
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 91c72332b29c210a030038c94797db86
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1299
Status: OR

577
WTPZ21 KNHC 182030
TCMEP1
TROPICAL DEPRESSION IGNACIO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   6
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1197
2100Z MON AUG 18 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 26.8N 121.5W AT 18/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 360 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1007 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  30 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 26.8N 121.5W AT 18/2100Z
AT 18/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 26.1N 121.5W

FORECAST VALID 19/0600Z 29.0N 121.5W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 19/1800Z 32.0N 121.0W
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  25 KT...DISSIPATING

FORECAST VALID 20/0600Z...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 26.8N 121.5W

THIS IS THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE
CENTER ON IGNACIO.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.