

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA220072;
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:51:36 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5995247 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:51:26 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA112526 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:51:25 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id QAA15872
for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:51:12 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:51:26 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: ff0ad756abc9ae112182c48628931d28
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1036
Status: OR

579
ABPA20 PHNL 132200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST WEDNESDAY AUGUST 13 1997

AT 11 AM WEDNESDAY TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO WAS ABOUT 840 MILES
NORTH NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU MOVING WEST NORTHWEST AT 12 MPH.  SEE
ADVISORIES FROM CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER.

THUNDERSTORM AREAS 1500 MILES WEST SOUTHWEST AND 1800 MILES EAST
SOUTHEAST OF HONOLULU ARE BEING MONITORED BUT ARE NOT EXPECTED TO
DEVELOP INTO TROPICAL CYCLONES.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH THURSDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.