

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA245422;
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 21:35:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5869052 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jul 1997 21:35:19 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA46012 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jul 1997 21:30:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id VAA24546
for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jul 1997 21:30:49 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 10 Jul 1997 21:35:19 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Dolores Forecast/advisory Number
22 [110230]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 48275e3023b1be3a6634d2144d86adf3
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1371
Status: OR

105
WTPZ21 KNHC 110230
TCMEP1
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  22
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0697
0300Z FRI JUL 11 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 19.4N 137.6W AT 11/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 19.4N 137.6W AT 11/0300Z
AT 11/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 19.3N 136.9W

FORECAST VALID 11/1200Z 19.9N 139.7W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0000Z 20.5N 142.5W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/1200Z 21.0N 145.0W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 19.4N 137.6W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

FORECAST VALID 13/0000Z...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/0900Z

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.