

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA210446;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:33:08 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6029090 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:32:58 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA74472 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:32:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id PAA23199
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:32:43 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:32:58 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory
Number  45
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a32ed1a277049df6f89b121631837eb7
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1530
Status: OR

560
WTPA24 PHNL 102100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  45
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
2100Z SUN AUG 10 1997

...GUILLERMO DOWNGRADED TO TROPICAL DEPRESSION STATUS...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 25.3N 142.6W AT 10/2100Z.
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE
NORTHWEST OR 320 DEGREES AT 7 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL
PRESSURE 1007 MB.   MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO 40 KT.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 25.3N 142.6W AT 10/2100Z.
AT 10/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 25.0N 142.4W.

FORECAST VALID 11/0600Z 26.0N 143.4W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 11/1800Z 26.5N 145.1W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0600Z 26.7N 147.5W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT.

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 25N 143W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 12/1800Z 26.9N 150.0W...DISSIPATED
MAX WIND  25 KT.

OUTLOOK VALID 13/1800Z 26.9N 154.6W...DISSIPATED
MAX WIND  20 KT.

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/0300Z

ROSENDAL CPHC HONOLULU

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.