

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA200904;
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:06 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6006367 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:35:59 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA208546 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:35:58 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id DAA20440
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:35:54 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:35:59 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Forecast/advisory Number
2 [270900]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 78
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

452
WTPA22 PHNL 270900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0900Z SUN JUL 27 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DEVELOPS IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.6N 165.6W AT 27/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 50 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST
OR 280 DEGREES AT 8 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1007
MB. MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO 30 KT.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.6N 165.6W AT 27/0900Z.
AT 27/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.5N 165.2W.

FORECAST VALID 27/1800Z 11.8N 166.7W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/0600Z 12.1N 168.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/1800Z 12.6N 170.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 12N 165W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 29/0600Z 13.1N 172.5W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 30/0600Z 13.5N 176.5W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 27/1500Z

ROSENDAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.