

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA49382;
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:02:59 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6040075 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:02:51 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA235726 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:02:50 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id RAA27458
for [email-masked]; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:02:49 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:02:51 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [302202]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 66eb1d612405a452411ebc0c5681effe
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1134
Status: OR

494
ABPZ20 KNHC 302202
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT WED JUL 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
NEWLY FORMED TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINE-E CENTERED ABOUT 450 MILES
SOUTHEAST OF ACAPULCO MEXICO.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA REMAIN DISORGANIZED.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINE-E CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ24 AND AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP4.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.