

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA252018;
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:26:34 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6024674 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:26:30 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA112480 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:26:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id RAA18337
for [email-masked]; Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:26:16 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:26:30 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7f4257e19ae1b79f10b0816e876f61e4
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1040
Status: OR

883
ABPZ20 KNHC 092223
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SAT AUG 9 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 1900 MILES WEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA IS BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZED AND
COULD BECOME A TROPICAL DEPRESSION TONIGHT OR SUNDAY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.