

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA136358;
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:48:43 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6081212 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:48:36 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA72336 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:48:35 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id WAA14294
for [email-masked]; Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:48:15 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:48:36 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1b0782e45d91063a653cd2d155bef810
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 687
Status: OR

639
ABPZ20 KNHC 230346
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT FRI AUG 22 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.