

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA42660;
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:57:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7105769 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:57:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA48512 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:57:05 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA03010
for [email-masked]; Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:57:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:57:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7281651419867078e3a06d20a51480ca
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

819
ABPZ20 KNHC 251755
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST TUE NOV 25 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED ABOUT 1200 MILES SOUTHEAST OF
THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SHOWS NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.  THE DISTURBANCE
IS MOVING WESTWARD AND IS EXPECTED TO CROSS 140W LONGITUDE LATER
TODAY...AND ENTER THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE BASIN.

A WEAK TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED ABOUT 1350 MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA IS MOVING TOWARD
THE WEST.  SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT IS NOT LIKELY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.