

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA118854;
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:22:00 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6081923 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:21:35 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA166922 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:21:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id LAA14046
for [email-masked]; Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:21:23 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 4 Aug 1997 11:21:35 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [041617]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d7eb6c68d6598fb70dee9348117fa359
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 969
Status: OR

533
ABPZ20 KNHC 041617
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT MON AUG 4 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 710 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

THUNDERSTORMS HAVE INCREASED OVER THE GULF OF CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE
NO SIGNS OF TROPICAL DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.