

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA42668;
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:53:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6822315 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:53:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA21350 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:53:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA25618
for [email-masked]; Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:53:02 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:53:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: bee0c0f75d15c976d7a38872f003a3b2
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

299
ABPA20 PHNL 302000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST THU OCT 30 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ABOUT 850 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU NEAR
12.1N166.5W IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 10 MILES AN HOUR.  THE
SYSTEM REMAINS DISORGANIZED BUT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO STRENGTHEN
SOMEWHAT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.