

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA242226;
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:20:21 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5894270 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:20:12 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA57632 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:20:11 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id LAA00712
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:20:10 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:20:12 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [141616]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f9b42e56dca7c04fa75aca8b4ad445d9
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Status: OR

887
ABPZ20 KNHC 141616
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT MON JUL 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 1075 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA...AND ON NEWLY FORMED TROPICAL DEPRESSION EIGHT-E
LOCATED ABOUT 875 MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

THE WMO HEADER FOR FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION
EIGHT-E IS WPTZ23 AND THE AFOS HEADER IS CCCTCMEP3.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.