

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA200952;
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:20 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6006377 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:14 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA208572 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id DAA20444
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:35:57 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 03:36:14 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Advisory Number  2 [270900]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 79
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

454
WTPA32 PHNL 270900
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C ADVISORY NUMBER  2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST SAT JUL 26 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DEVELOPS IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

AT 11 PM HST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 11.6 NORTH...LONGITUDE 165.6 WEST. THIS
IS ABOUT 820 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF LIHUE OR 435 MILES SOUTHEAST
OF JOHNSTON ISLAND.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 9 MPH AND THIS
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 30 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.  LITTLE
CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1007 MB...29.74 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 PM HST POSITION...11.6 N...165.6 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR  9 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 30 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1007 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 AM HST...SUNDAY.

ROSENDAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.