

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA40114;
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:56:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7068483 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:56:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA04510 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:56:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA13448
for [email-masked]; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:55:59 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:55:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0c5261250f05e90ef67bbc7617a852f4
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

415
ABPA20 PHNL 211400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21 1997

A WEAK DISTURBANCE IS NEAR 14N 138W AND IS MOVING WEST/NORTHWESTWARD
AT ABOUT 15 MPH. IT WILL SOON BE MOVING INTO AN AREA THAT WILL
PRODUCE CONSIDERABLE UPPER LEVEL SHEARING ON THE SYSTEM...WHICH WILL
FURTHER WEAKEN IT. THEREFORE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN
THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.