

(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 4389093 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 28 Jan 1997 01:52:12 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.6.12/8.6.12) with ESMTP id BAA237842 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Jan 1997 01:52:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id BAA28782
for [email-masked]; Tue, 28 Jan 1997 01:52:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 28 Jan 1997 01:52:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Technical Discussion (Automatic)
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Status: OR

153
WTXS21 PGTW 280800
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION
280751Z JAN 97//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/272051Z JAN 97//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW
272100)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
27/1603Z7 SCATTEROMETER DATA INDICATES THE PRESENCE OF
LINEAR CONVERGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH THE TCFA AREA.
SYNOPTIC DATA ALSO SUPPORTS THE PRESENCE OF TROUGHING IN
THIS REGION. NO LOW-LEVEL CYCLONIC CIRCULATION IS
APPARENT IN VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY. THE POTENTIAL FOR
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE NEXT
24 HOURS IS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.