

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA232224;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:57:44 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6031920 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:57:39 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA199182 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:57:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id DAA26610
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:57:26 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:57:39 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Discussion Number 47
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d8d105457e505a8749233b44e6ab1e0f
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1391
Status: OR

762
WTPA44 PHNL 110900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO DISCUSSION NUMBER 47
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST SUN AUG 10 1997

GUILLERMO HAS STUBBORNLY CLUNG ON TO ITS NORTHWEST PATH BEST
OUTLINED BY EARLIER BAMM MODELS. AS HIGHER PRESSURES DEVELOP NORTH
OF GUILLERMO AND FURTHER SHEARING OCCURS ITS CENTER WILL LIKELY
CONFORM TO OUR EQUALLY STUBBORN INSISTENCE OF FAVORING A MORE
WESTERLY BENT INDICATED BY THE AVIATION AND EARLIER GFDL MODELS.
STRENGTHENED NORTHWARD RIDGING AND A RETURN INTO SLIGHTLY WARMER
WATERS SHOULD SUSTAIN DEPRESSION LEVEL WINDS LONGER THAN PREVIOUS
DAYS FORECASTS PROJECTED.  MATSUDA

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     11/0900Z 26.9N 143.2W    30 KTS
12HR VT     11/1800Z 27.7N 144.0W    30 KTS
24HR VT     12/0600Z 28.6N 145.8W    30 KTS
36HR VT     12/1800Z 29.1N 148.1W    30 KTS
48HR VT     13/0600Z 29.4N 150.9W    25 KTS...DISSIPATING
72HR VT     14/0600Z 30.1N 156.7W    20 KTS...DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.