

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA35330;
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:18:56 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7006808 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:18:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA31466 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:18:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA14682
for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:18:33 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:18:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 772124ae8dd601a74ce3a4fb00114685
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

975
ABPZ20 KNHC 151716
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SAT NOV 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A LARGE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER EXTENDS FROM JUST SOUTH OF COSTA
RICA WESTWARD FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES.  THIS SYSTEM HAS NOT BECOME
ANY BETTER ORGANIZED SINCE YESTERDAY BUT IT HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.