

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA162738;
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:57:30 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6048308 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:56:00 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA24188 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:55:59 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id WAA21256
for [email-masked]; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:55:44 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:56:00 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 478dcbf3fd989eff81899f1130105de1
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1167
Status: OR

587
ABPZ20 KNHC 200357
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT TUE AUG 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS MOVING OVER PORTIONS OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION IGNACIO.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS WEATHER CAN BE FOUND IN ISSUANCES
FROM LOCAL NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORECAST OFFICES.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA ARE PRIMARILY ASSOCIATED WITH
AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  TROPICAL DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO
BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.