

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA44486;
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:28:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6927354 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:28:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA46522 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:28:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id JAA09315
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:28:06 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:28:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N:    02 Active Tropical Cyclones In Northio
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 74797c3a68a3f9d5703cd4982e5fb7ec
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

284
WTIO31 PGTW 081500
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A WARNING NR 002
02 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONES IN NORTHIO
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
WARNING POSITION:
081200Z1 --- 10.3N4 52.6E3
MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 270 DEGREES AT 12 KTS
POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 050 NM
POSITION BASED ON CENTER LOCATED BY SATELLITE
PRESENT WIND DISTRIBUTION:
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 035 KT, GUSTS 045 KT
REPEAT POSIT QPMEN4 52.6E3
XORECASTS:
12 HRS, VALID AT:
090 00Z9 --- 11.1N3 50.8E3
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 025 KT, GUSTS 035 KT
DISSIPATING AS A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE OVER LAND
VECTOR TO 24 HR POSIT: 290 DEG/ 05 KTS
3
345 6
HOU CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO DISEIPATE OVER THE
MOUNTAINOUS TERRAIN OF NORTHEASTERN SOMALIA WITHIN THE NEXT 12
TO 24 HOURS. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT AT 0812007+1 IS 12
FEET. EFER TO WWIO31 PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL SEA HEIHT
INFORMATION. NEXT WARNIFGS AT 08)100Z1 ($5< 081955Z8), 090300Z2
(DTG 090155Z0) AND 090900Z8 (DTG 090755Z6). REFER TO TROPICAL
STORM LINDA (30W) WARNINGS (WTIO32 PGTW) FOR SIX-HOURLY
UPDATES.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.