

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA199226;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:50:19 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6033234 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:50:15 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA264228 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:50:14 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id JAA00279
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:50:00 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:50:15 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory
Number 48
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 456a0938116ea78c50c30cb2f662cc21
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1542
Status: OR

817
WTPA24 PHNL 111500
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 48
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
1500Z MON AUG 11 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO CONTINUES ON ITS NORTHWEST PATH
AND DOES NOT THREATEN HAWAII...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 28.0N 143.7W AT 11/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 315 DEGREES AT 10 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO 40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 28.0N 143.7W AT 11/1500Z
AT 11/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 27.6N 143.3W

FORECAST VALID 12/0000Z 29.0N 144.8W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/1200Z 29.9N 146.9W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 40 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/0000Z 30.5N 149.3W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND 30 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 28N 144W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 13/1200Z 31.0N 152.0W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND 25 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 14/1200Z 31.9N 158.1W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND 20 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/2100Z

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.