

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA134344;
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:55:56 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5954775 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:55:51 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA168374 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:55:50 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id EAA03956
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:55:49 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:55:51 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [210955]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 107
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

811
ABPZ20 KNHC 210955
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT MON JUL 21 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED ITS LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY
ON TROPICAL STORM FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 1025 MILES EAST OF THE
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  THE NEXT FORECAST/ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULY HAWAII.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE NO
SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.