

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA239844;
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:35:30 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5956290 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:35:23 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA226970 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:35:08 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id JAA07556
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:35:07 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:35:23 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Felicia Advisory Number  29 [211500]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 114
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

799
WTPA33 PHNL 211500
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM FELICIA ADVISORY NUMBER  29
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 AM HST MON JUL 21 1997

AT 5 AM HST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM FELICIA
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.5 NORTH...LONGITUDE 141.6 WEST
OR ABOUT 880 MILES EAST OF HILO HAWAII.

FELICIA IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 21 MPH...33 KM/HR...
AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE ANOTHER 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  60 MPH...95 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  SOME WEAKENING IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 85 MILES...
140 KM...FROM THE CENTER.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS  996 MB...29.41 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 AM HST POSITION...17.5 N...141.6 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 21 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...60 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...996 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 AM HST.

CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.