

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA112460;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:39:11 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6004301 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:39:06 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA102198 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:39:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id VAA08209
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:38:52 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:39:06 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Hilda Forecast/advisory Number  21
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f31721d3756841836adc183830185127
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1360
Status: OR

117
WTPZ25 KNHC 150238
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  21
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
0300Z FRI AUG 15 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.5N 130.8W AT 15/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  90 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST OR 295 DEGREES AT 14 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1007 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  30 KT...DISSIPATING

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.5N 130.8W AT 15/0300Z
AT 15/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.2N 130.2W

FORECAST VALID 15/1200Z 18.3N 132.8W
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  25 KT...DISSIPATING

FORECAST VALID 16/0000Z 19.5N 135.5W
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  25 KT...DISSIPATING

FORECAST VALID 16/1200Z...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 17.5N 130.8W

THIS IS THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE
NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER ON HILDA UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.