

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA156034;
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 04:59:44 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5891809 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 04:59:39 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA92270 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 04:59:38 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id EAA23784
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jul 1997 04:59:37 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 14 Jul 1997 04:59:39 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [141000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2827c503c0b93db06aa163ae319d8ba4
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Status: OR

496
ABPA20 PHNL 141000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST MONDAY JULY 14 1997

A DISTURBANCE NEAR 08N 141W...ABOUT 1250 STATUTE MILES SOUTHEAST OF
HILO...REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED WITH LITTLE CONVECTION AT THIS TIME.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR SYSTEM IN CASE CONDITIONS CHANGE.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH TUESDAY.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.