

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA124364;
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:35:06 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5962916 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:34:59 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA08830 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:34:59 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id VAA23614
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:34:58 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:34:59 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Felicia Discussion Number 31
[220300]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 16
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

757
WTPA43 PHNL 220300
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA DISCUSSION NUMBER 31
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST MON JUL 21 1997

FELICIA HAS BEEN DOWNGRADED TO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION AND CONTINUES
TO MOVE RAPIDLY WESTWARD AND WEAKEN. SATELLITE DATA DOES NOT
INDICATE A CLOSED CIRCULATION AT CLOUD LEVEL BUT SURFACE WINDS TO
30 KT ARE EXPECTED IN THE NORTH SEMICIRCLE. THE TRACK CONTINUES TO
FOLLOW PERSISTENCE AND CLIMATOLOGY IN MOVING FELICIA SOUTH OF THE
BIG ISLAND TUESDAY NIGHT. FELICIA IS EXPECTED TO DISSIPATE IN 36
HOURS OR LESS. LARSON

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     22/0300Z 17.7N 146.5W    30 KTS
12HR VT     22/1200Z 17.8N 149.9W    30 KTS
24HR VT     23/0000Z 18.1N 154.0W    25 KTS
36HR VT     23/1200Z 18.5N 158.1W    DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.