

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA13550;
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 21:01:48 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6760701 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 21:01:42 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA14556 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 21:01:41 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id VAA12983
for [email-masked]; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 21:01:40 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 25 Oct 1997 21:01:40 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7745d27b09777333ab0dbb8663959a9b
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

943
ABPA20 PHNL 260200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST SATURDAY OCTOBER 25 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 08N148W IS MOVING SLOWLY NORTHWARD.  A
LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION IS WELL SEPARATED FROM COLD CONVECTIVE
CLOUDS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.