

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA248858;
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 05:02:57 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6013025 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 16 Aug 1997 05:02:52 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA265736 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Aug 1997 05:02:52 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id FAA28039
for [email-masked]; Sat, 16 Aug 1997 05:02:38 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 16 Aug 1997 05:02:52 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0c3cb35c84b9dd232f4d5f799643eb85
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 893
Status: OR

153
ABPZ20 KNHC 161003
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT SAT AUG 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SLOW-MOVING TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IS CENTERED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THIS SYSTEM
REMAINS POORLY ORGANIZED AND DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...WILL BE SLOW.

ELSWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.