

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA22696;
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:38:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7036138 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:38:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA17038 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:38:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id MAA29098
for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:38:39 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 18 Nov 1997 12:38:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b5b50acc00be46a45618b4fdd10545cc
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

770
ABPZ20 KNHC 181835
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST TUE NOV 18 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF MANZANILLO MEXICO REMAINS DISORGANIZED.  THIS ACTIVITY IS MOVING
WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AND DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...WILL BE SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.