

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAB30766;
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:56:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6999711 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:56:42 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA19650 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:56:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA10001
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:56:14 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:56:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7831b8f66392ebdf472c56a909c14a66
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

148
ABPZ20 KNHC 141757
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST FRI NOV 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES TO THE SOUTH OF
THE COASTS OF GUATEMALA AND EL SALVADOR IS NOT WELL ORGANIZED AT
THIS TIME.  SLOW DEVELOPMENT OF THIS SYSTEM IS POSSIBLE DURING THE
NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.