

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA04546;
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:37:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6965333 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:37:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA13230 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:37:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA26355
for [email-masked]; Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:37:19 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:37:19 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: da5cc874279f851cae838cafb07461af
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

635
ABPA20 PHNL 120200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST TUESDAY NOVEMBER 11 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.