

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAB82224;
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:42:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6110373 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:42:47 +1900
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA82402 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:42:08 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id NAA22889
for [email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:40:59 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:42:47 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 15204d796f55f4debc413c0ec3881264
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 956
Status: OR

603
ABPZ20 KNHC 261841
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT TUE AUG 26 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM JIMENA LOCATED ABOUT 1350 MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL STORM JIMENA ARE ISSUED UNDER
AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP2 AND UNDER WMO HEADER WTPZ22.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.