

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA28900;
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 01:51:43 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7043678 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 19 Nov 1997 01:51:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA32464 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Nov 1997 01:51:29 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA01974
for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Nov 1997 01:51:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 19 Nov 1997 01:51:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 9293b5e2b57c8e9e3a9b61cb0d3db4ab
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

663
ABPA20 PHNL 190800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST TUESDAY NOVEMBER 18 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.