

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA14612;
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:35:23 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6839428 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:35:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA12534 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:35:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA06409
for [email-masked]; Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:35:17 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 1 Nov 1997 02:35:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Four-c Forecast/advisory Number
5
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 130d40d6ccd28342dd40bfab9afb0ab5
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

003
WTPA24 PHNL 010900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   5
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0497
0900Z SAT NOV 01 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C DISSIPATING...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR  9.5N 175.1W AT 01/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  20 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST SOUTHWEST OR 250 DEGREES AT 19 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1013 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  20 KT WITH GUSTS TO  25 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR  9.5N 175.1W AT 01/0900Z
AT 01/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR  9.8N 174.2W

FORECAST VALID 01/1800Z...DISSIPATED.

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF  9.5N 175.1W

THIS IS THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REGENERTION OCCURS.

HABLUTZEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.