

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA251928;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:32:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6030778 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:32:50 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA94212 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:32:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA24690
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:32:37 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:32:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory
Number  46
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 5ba9fcddbdb196db16373e0cca578b57
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1541
Status: OR

649
WTPA24 PHNL 110300
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  46
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
0300Z MON AUG 11 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO STILL HEADING NORTHWEST...
EXPECTED TO TURN MORE WESTERLY SOON...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 26.2N 142.9W AT 11/0300Z.
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE
NORTHWEST OR 325 DEGREES AT 7 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL
PRESSURE 1007 MB. MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO 40 KT.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 26.2N 142.9W AT 11/0300Z.
AT 11/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 25.9N 142.7W.

FORECAST VALID 11/1200Z 27.0N 143.6W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0000Z 27.7N 145.3W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/1200Z 28.0N 147.6W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 26N 143W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 13/0000Z 28.3N 150.0W...DISSIPATING

OUTLOOK VALID 14/0000Z 28.8N 155.3W...DISSIPATING

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/0900Z

ROSENDAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.