

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA210044;
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:30:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6007471 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:30:44 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA24152 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:30:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id JAA14378
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:30:28 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:30:44 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Advisory Number 64
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 78b8014071f211c12271845a5790c8cb
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1469
Status: OR

801
WTPA34 PHNL 151500 COR
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 64
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 AM HST FRI AUG 15 1997

...CORRECTED FOR DIRECTION FROM HONOLULU...

...GUILLERMO WEAKENS TO A DEPRESSION AND IS BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL...

AT 5 AM HST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 39.9 NORTH...LONGITUDE 159.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 1275 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH NORTHWEST NEAR 13 MPH
AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY SHIFT TO MORE NORTHERLY
OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.
GRADUAL WEAKENING IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB...29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 AM HST POSITION...39.9 N...159.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTH NORTHWEST NEAR 13 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...
35 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1010 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER AT 11 AM HST.

FARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.