

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA180630;
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:51:16 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5934009 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:51:11 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA252036 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:51:10 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id QAA24788
for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:51:05 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:51:11 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [182200]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b824c528a40f9a1a71bf4f927c46f4ba
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 681
Status: OR

777
ABPA20 PHNL 182200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST FRIDAY JULY 18 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
SUNDAY.

HABLUTZEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.