

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA223718;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:17 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6004242 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:12 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA223666 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:01 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id VAA08154
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:30:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:12 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Advisory Number 62
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8e0eee9b7a40dfb5b3c5d27214854735
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1432
Status: OR

985
WTPA34 PHNL 150300
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 62
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST THU AUG 14 1997

...GUILLERMO ACCELERATING NORTHWARD AND BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL...

AT 5 PM HST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 38.0 NORTH...LONGITUDE 158.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 1150 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU.

GUILLERMO IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTH NORTHWEST NEAR 21 MPH.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 40 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.
LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 115 MILES
NORTHEAST AND 60 MILES SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1008 MB...29.77 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 5 PM HST POSITION...38.0 N...158.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTH NORTHWEST NEAR 21 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS...40 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1008 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 11 PM HST.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.