

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA228624;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:56:05 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5982737 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:55:57 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA46078 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:55:54 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id XAA14325
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:55:42 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:55:57 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: ca32d175c77f4fdd89f5ffaadd99471d
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 873
Status: OR

948
ABPZ20 KNHC 120454
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT MON AUG 11 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 860 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.