

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA26140;
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 11:30:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7146732 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 11:30:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA10480 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 11:30:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA25759
for [email-masked]; Sun, 30 Nov 1997 11:30:18 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 30 Nov 1997 11:30:18 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f84a7692214d64d6605e6cca6928175e
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

241
ABPZ20 KNHC 301729
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SUN NOV 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A BROAD LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION...LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES TO THE
SOUTHWEST OF NICARAGUA...IS PRODUCING CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS
MAINLY TO THE EAST AND SOUTHEAST OF THE CENTER.  CONDITIONS DO NOT
APPEAR FAVORABLE FOR SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.