

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA49056;
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:57:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6767318 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 14:56:22 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA13680 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:56:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA15002
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:56:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:56:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 141d547c133e42a9d10daeda5b1dac5b
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

826
ABPA20 PHNL 262000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST SUN OCT 26 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC DURING
THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.