

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA31692;
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:36:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6815360 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 23:35:29 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA50324 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:35:28 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA24255
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:35:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:35:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 08d809a9b656451c8786cdc39481c724
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

703
ABPZ20 KNHC 300433
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST WED OCT 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH FRIDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.