

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA88074;
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:36:32 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5996577 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:35:05 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA77262 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:31:04 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA18215
for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:30:51 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:35:05 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 58
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b791d32bfc32bf6a874188c354d06d0c
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1785
Status: OR

667
WTPA24 PHNL 140300
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 58
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI EP0997
0300Z THU AUG 14 1997

GUILLERMO CONTINUES TO MOVE NORTHWEST OVER THE OPEN OCEAN FAR
NORTH OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 33.4N 154.5W AT 14/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 310 DEGREES AT 13 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1000 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 55 KT WITH GUSTS TO 65 KT
50 KT....... 25NE   25E   20W  25NW
34 KT.......175NE 100SE  50SW 150NW
12 FT SEAS..175NE 100SE  50SW 150NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 33.4N 154.5W AT 14/0300Z
AT 14/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 33.0N 153.9W

FORECAST VALID 14/1200Z 34.8N 156.3W
MAX WIND  55 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
50 KT... 25NE   25E  20SW  25NW
34 KT...175NE 100SE  50SW 150NW

FORECAST VALID 15/0000Z 37.0N 158.8W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
34 KT...150NE  75SE  25SW 100NW

FORECAST VALID 15/1200Z 39.4N 161.3W...BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT...100NE  25SE  00SW  75NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 33.4N 154.5W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 16/0000Z 42.3N 163.7W...EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 14/0900Z

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.