

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA44394;
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 23:27:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6933561 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 23:27:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA40020 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 23:27:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id XAA12289
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Nov 1997 23:27:09 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 8 Nov 1997 23:27:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 57bdbb4c2f014507700651e38779c27e
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

471
ABPZ20 KNHC 090526
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST SAT NOV 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM RICK LOCATED ABOUT 200 MILES SOUTHWEST OF ACAPULCO.

A RATHER WELL ORGANIZED AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CENTERED JUST
OFFSHORE FROM COSTA RICA AND PANAMA IS EXPECTED TO PRODUCE LOCALLY
HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS IN THOSE COUNTRIES DURING THE NEXT DAY
OR TWO.  DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...SHOULD BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.