

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA171238;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:57:32 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5998288 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:57:28 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA133332 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:57:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id EAA21321
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:57:14 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:57:28 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f8acee4345e56af27250c3bc65bc674e
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1020
Status: OR

805
ABPA20 PHNL 141000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST THU AUG 14 1997

AT 11 PM WEDNESDAY...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO WAS NEAR 34N155W OR
ABOUT 900 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU AND MOVING NORTHWEST AT 12 MPH.
SEE ADVISORIES FROM CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER.

A LARGE AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS CENTERED
1400 MILES SOUTHWEST OF HONOLULU REMAINS UNORGANIZED AND SHOWS NO
SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH THURSDAY.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.