

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id AAA145058;
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 00:09:12 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5953867 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 00:09:04 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id AAA74376 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 00:09:03 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id AAA00875
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 00:09:02 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 00:09:04 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [210507]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 90
Status: OR
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

875
ABPZ20 KNHC 210507
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SUN JUL 20 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE FELICIA LOCATED ABOUT 1100 MILES EAST OF THE HAWAIIAN
ISLANDS.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER LOCATED ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA APPEARS DISORGANIZED IN
SATELLITE IMAGERY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.