

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA12374;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:49:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6837088 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:49:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA29508 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:49:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA05783
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:49:38 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:49:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e3fd26cc59cddaa3f8a1f8753c7ec00f
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

317
ABPA20 PHNL 010200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 PM HST FRI OCT 31 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C...ABOUT 1250 MILES SOUTHWEST OF
HONOLULU. SEE THE LATEST ADVISORIES FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER FOR DETAILS.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.