

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA19376;
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 17:48:37 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6025990 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 17:47:11 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA102016 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 17:47:10 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id RAA12047
for [email-masked]; Sun, 17 Aug 1997 17:46:51 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 17 Aug 1997 17:47:11 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 00cdf6096bf9b933e30f131d86bd3e88
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 963
Status: OR

297
ABPZ20 KNHC 172245
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SUN AUG 17 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM IGNACIO...LOCATED ABOUT 675 MILES WEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

THE WMO HEADER FOR FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL STORM IGNACIO IS
WTPZ21 KNHC AND THE AFOS HEADER IS CCCTCMEP1.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.