

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA162624;
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 03:25:25 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6106822 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 03:25:21 +1900
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA136238 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 03:25:20 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id DAA21602
for [email-masked]; Tue, 26 Aug 1997 03:24:15 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 26 Aug 1997 03:25:21 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Twelve-e Discussion Number   3
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7d98c5620526d90e5a9d35b58ae4f28f
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1226
Status: OR

728
WTPZ42 KNHC 260823
TCDEP2
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TWELVE-E DISCUSSION NUMBER   3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
2 AM PDT TUE AUG 26 1997

THERE IS LOW CONFIDENCE IN THE INITIAL POSITION AND INTENSITY BUT BY
JUDGING 0600Z IMAGE FRAME...WHICH IS THE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE...IT
APPEARS THAT THE DEPRESSION HAS NOT CHANGED VERY MUCH IN INTENSITY
DURING THE LAST FEW HOURS AND IS RIGHT ON TRACK.  BOTH INTENSITY AND
MOTION FORECASTS ARE BASICALLY AN UPDATE OF THE PREVIOUS ADVISORY.

AVILA

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     26/0900Z 11.7N 135.6W    30 KTS
12HR VT     26/1800Z 11.8N 136.9W    35 KTS
24HR VT     27/0600Z 12.3N 138.7W    40 KTS
36HR VT     27/1800Z 13.0N 140.5W    45 KTS
48HR VT     28/0600Z 13.5N 142.0W    50 KTS
72HR VT     29/0600Z 15.0N 145.0W    55 KTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.