

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA49020;
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:25:11 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7083089 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:25:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA36962 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:19:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA21213
for [email-masked]; Sat, 22 Nov 1997 22:40:08 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 22 Nov 1997 22:40:08 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c1786e0461f4b8dd2a0cb3d06e3ed943
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

277
ABPZ20 KNHC 230438
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST SAT NOV 22 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD MOVING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION IS LOCATED ABOUT 1850 MILES
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  ALTHOUGH THIS SYSTEM IS NOT
WELL ORGANIZED AT THIS TIME...THERE IS SOME POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.