

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA184684;
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:59 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5882432 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:52 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA23870 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id PAA00157
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:42 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:52 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Dolores Advisory Number  29
[122100]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: bbaccfe220b6dad8c9c97c639ececd03
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1456
Status: OR

432
WTPA31 PHNL 122100
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES ADVISORY NUMBER  29
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST SAT JUL 12 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES DISSIPATING...

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 23.4 NORTH...LONGITUDE 145.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 770 MILES EAST OF HONOLULU.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 17 MPH
...28 KM/HR...AND THIS MOTION WILL CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR  30 MPH... 45 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS.  TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES IS FORECAST TO GRADUALLY
DISSIPATE DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1010 MB...29.83 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION...23.4 N...145.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NORTHWEST NEAR 17 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 30 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1010 MB.

THIS IS THE LAST PUBLIC ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.