

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA26548;
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 11:30:39 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6062697 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 11:30:29 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA226718 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 11:30:28 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id LAA28151
for [email-masked]; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 11:30:19 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 2 Aug 1997 11:30:29 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [021625]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 28f1faad37a501aa75bc1fba90d9fa29
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 861
Status: OR

810
ABPZ20 KNHC 021625
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SAT AUG 2 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 690 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.