

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA232234;
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:44:40 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6096151 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:44:35 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA02584 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:44:34 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id WAA00176
for [email-masked]; Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:44:17 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:44:35 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 9d150e277a582b3a5a916b5821e85879
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 849
Status: OR

847
ABPZ20 KNHC 250343
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SUN AUG 24 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF CONCENTRATED THUNDERSTORMS CONTINUES ABOUT 1700 MILES
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF HAWAII.  DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO BE
SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.