

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA19678;
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:08:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7030801 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:07:43 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA26806 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:07:41 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id XAA26561
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:07:32 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:07:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f11cf417e5b2ffd3b501b415341fdab3
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

087
ABPZ20 KNHC 180505
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST MON NOV 17 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH=SOUTHWEST
OF ACAPULCO MEXICO REMAINS DISORGANIZED.  THIS ACTIVITY IS MOVING
WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AND DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...WILL BE SLOW TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.