

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA106564;
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:51:56 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5916696 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:51:49 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA235034 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:51:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id PAA02226
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:51:38 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:51:49 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Enrique Forecast/advisory Number
18 [162045]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 13fee456c03e727152c5a408e68b3325
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1139
Status: OR

874
WTPZ22 KNHC 162045
TCMEP2
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  18
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0797
2100Z WED JUL 16 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.7N 134.0W AT 16/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 310 DEGREES AT 10 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1007 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  30 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.7N 134.0W AT 16/2100Z
AT 16/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 22.4N 133.6W

FORECAST VALID 17/0600Z 23.6N 135.2W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 17/1800Z 24.8N 136.6W...DISSIPATED

THIS IS THE FINAL ADVISORY ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE

JARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.