

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA68156;
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 21:34:57 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6020820 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 21:34:51 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA74430 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 21:34:26 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA13487
for [email-masked]; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 21:34:15 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 8 Aug 1997 21:34:51 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number  38
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 9f666b98ac1fc19df6155b3958df056e
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1617
Status: OR

616
WTPZ24 KNHC 090231
TCMEP4
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  38
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0997
0300Z SAT AUG 09 1997

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.4N 138.4W AT 09/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 305 DEGREES AT 11 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE  997 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  50 KT WITH GUSTS TO  60 KT
50 KT....... 40NE  20SE  20SW  40NW
34 KT.......150NE 100SE 100SW 150NW
12 FT SEAS..150NE 100SE 100SW 150NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.4N 138.4W AT 09/0300Z
AT 09/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 20.1N 138.0W

FORECAST VALID 09/1200Z 21.4N 139.8W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT...125NE  75SE  75SW 125NW

FORECAST VALID 10/0000Z 22.6N 141.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 10/1200Z 23.8N 143.1W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 20.4N 138.4W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 11/0000Z 25.0N 144.7W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0000Z...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 09/0900Z

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.