

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA181282;
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:47:35 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5870001 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:47:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA55056 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:47:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id XAA26051
for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:46:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:47:28 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [110443]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0b8cd1a8432e7c7951532bdc461f1943
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 894
Status: OR

938
ABPZ20 KNHC 110443
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT THU JUL 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES...RECENTLY DOWNGRADED FROM TROPICAL
STORM...LOCATED ABOUT 1100 MILES EAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.