

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA52774;
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:57:12 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6949048 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:56:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA18408 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:56:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA20072
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:56:14 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:56:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 22c3c1235afd5d89e6bae171074e7d7e
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

996
ABPA20 PHNL 102000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST MON NOV 10 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC DURING
THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.