

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA34884;
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 05:22:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6935399 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 9 Nov 1997 05:21:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA31282 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Nov 1997 05:21:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA13582
for [email-masked]; Sun, 9 Nov 1997 05:21:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 9 Nov 1997 05:21:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 6289725783d059456d0d986d1a08d820
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

527
ABPZ20 KNHC 091121
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST SUN NOV 9 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM RICK LOCATED ABOUT 105 MILES SOUTH OF ACAPULCO.

A RATHER WELL ORGANIZED AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CENTERED JUST
OFFSHORE FROM COSTA RICA AND PANAMA IS EXPECTED TO PRODUCE LOCALLY
HEAVY RAINS AND GUSTY WINDS IN THOSE COUNTRIES DURING THE NEXT DAY
OR TWO.  DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...SHOULD BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.