

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA37266;
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 04:59:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6903085 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Nov 1997 04:59:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA10112 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Nov 1997 04:59:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id EAA28329
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Nov 1997 04:59:47 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 6 Nov 1997 04:59:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8dbb94e9c0e0a41228451f8672cee48c
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

741
ABPZ20 KNHC 061059
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST THU NOV 6 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC SHOWS SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION...AND HAS
SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ANOTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH-
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA IS POORLY-ORGANIZED
AND ONLY SLOW DEVELOPMENT APPEARS POSSIBLE IN THIS AREA.

A THIRD AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER...LOCATED ABOUT 1800 MILES EAST-
SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR SLOW
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.