

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA235052;
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:53:39 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5870956 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:53:34 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA134170 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:53:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id EAA00601
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:53:28 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:53:34 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Central Pacific Between 140w And 180 [111000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 82b6ffea8596f0d1956cf053d3e616f8
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 1216
Status: OR

215
ABPA20 PHNL 111000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST FRIDAY JULY 11 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES WAS LOCATED AT 19.7N 138.4W...ABOUT
1000 MILES EAST OF HILO...AT 11 PM HST. THE STORM IS MOVING WEST
NORTHWEST AT 12 MPH AND CONTINUES TO WEAKEN. DOLORES...OR AT LEAST
ITS REMNANT...IS FORECAST TO CROSS 140W INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
AROUND 8 AM FRIDAY. SEE WTPZ21 KNHC BULLETINS FROM THE NATIONAL
HURRICANE CENTER FOR DETAILS WHILE THE SYSTEM IS EAST OF 140W. IF
THE SYSTEM HAS NOT DISSIPATED BEFORE IT CROSSES 140W...THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULU WILL START ISSUING BULLETINS
ON IT.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH FRIDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.