

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA141854;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:34 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6004252 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:29 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA126984 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:28 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id VAA08146
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:30:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:31:29 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 62
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: ab44fec8995b00254303e87600f7e45b
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1405
Status: OR

983
WTPA24 PHNL 150300
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 62
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI EP0997
0300Z FRI AUG 15 1997

...GUILLERMO ACCELERATING NORTHWARD AND BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 38.0N 158.9W AT 15/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH NORTHWEST OR 340 DEGREES AT 18
KT.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1008 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  35 KT WITH GUSTS TO  45 KT
34 KT.......100NE  50SE   0SW   0NW
12 FT SEAS..150NE  75SE   0SW   0NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 38.0N 158.9W AT 15/0300Z
AT 15/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 37.1N 158.5W

FORECAST VALID 15/1200Z 40.5N 160.2W...BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT...100NE  50SE   0SW   0NW

FORECAST VALID 16/0000Z 44.4N 161.2W...EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 38.0N 158.9W

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.