

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA265952;
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:59:41 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6011197 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:59:33 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA210622 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:58:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id QAA27595
for [email-masked]; Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:57:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:59:33 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c23e2a88bc6127933cae1748272b4d1c
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1191
Status: OR

037
ABPA20 PHNL 072200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST THURSDAY AUGUST 07 1997

THE LATEST FORECAST FROM THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IN MIAMI
CALLS FOR HURRICANE GUILLERMO...LOCATED ABOUT 1400 MILES EAST OF
HAWAII NEAR 17.6N 133.8W WITH CENTER WINDS OF 80 MPH GUSTING TO 100
MPH...TO HAVE WEAKENED TO TROPICAL STORM STRENGTH AS IT CROSSES 140W
INTO THE CENTRAL PACIFIC NEAR 20N SOMETIME FRIDAY AFTERNOON OR EARLY
EVENING. THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IN HONOLULU WILL PICK
UP ADVISORY AND WARNING RESPONSIBILITY FOR GUILLERMO WHEN THE SYSTEM
CROSSES 140W.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.