

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA13450;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:31:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6834577 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:31:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA28704 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:28:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id PAA05450
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:28:38 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:28:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Test Forecast/advisory Number 3
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 553d2998f830fe2e6107799d3ecb2689
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

577
WTPA24 PHNL 312130 COR
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEST FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0497
2100Z FRI OCT 31 1997

...CORRECTED FOR GUSTS AND FOR WINDS AT 24 HOURS...

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C APPEARS TO BE SHEARING AND
WEAKENING...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.4N 171.5W AT 31/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  50 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT 18 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1013 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  25 KT WITH GUSTS TO  30 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 11.4N 171.5W AT 31/2100Z
AT 31/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.3N 170.6W

FORECAST VALID 01/0600Z 11.8N 174.2W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 01/1800Z 12.1N 177.4W...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 11.4N 171.5W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 01/0300Z

FARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.