

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA49756;
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 20:03:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6979984 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 12 Nov 1997 20:03:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA28234 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Nov 1997 20:03:14 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA01670
for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Nov 1997 20:03:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 12 Nov 1997 20:03:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4b73edfea0d264fac3628cacbb352636
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

016
ABPA20 PHNL 130200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 12 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.