

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA232420;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:06:05 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6002332 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:06:00 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA264400 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:05:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id QAA05003
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:05:43 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:06:00 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Forecast/advisory Number 61
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2da3360598f8040db7a29fee2ccd7e68
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1431
Status: OR

265
WTPA24 PHNL 142100
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 61
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI EP0997
2100Z THU AUG 14 1997

...GUILLERMO ACCELERATING NORTHWESTWARD AND BECOMING EXTRA
TROPICAL...

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 36.3N 157.9W AT 14/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 325 DEGREES AT 15 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1006 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 40 KT WITH GUSTS TO 50 KT
34 KT.......150NE  50SE   0SW 100NW
12 FT SEAS..200NE  75SE   25W 150NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 36.3N 157.9W AT 14/2100Z
AT 14/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 35.7N 157.4W

FORECAST VALID 15/0600Z 38.2N 159.4W...BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT...100NE  25SE   0SW  50NW

FORECAST VALID 15/1800Z 41.7N 160.7W...EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 36.3N 157.9W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 15/0300Z

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.