

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA27402;
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 05:54:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6944795 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 05:54:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA23286 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 05:54:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA18387
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 05:54:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 10 Nov 1997 05:54:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 043ef33c23732339cf27ce6f963b18fd
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

404
ABPZ20 KNHC 101154
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST MON NOV 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM RICK LOCATED INLAND WEST-SOUTHWEST OF TUXTLA GUIERREZ MEXICO.

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED JUST OFFSHORE FROM COSTA
RICA AND PANAMA.  THIS SYSTEM HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DURING THE NEXT DAY OR SO.  LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS
AND GUSTY WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO AFFECT PORTIONS OF PANAMA AND COSTA
RICA TODAY AND TOMORROW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.