

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA47242;
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:42:05 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6743817 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:41:52 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA29294 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:41:51 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id IAA08879
for [email-masked]; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:41:50 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:41:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4d95964187f9570e0089e038b52a2fde
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

003
ABPA20 PHNL 241400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST FRI OCT 24 1997

TWO AREAS OF SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...ONE CENTERED NEAR
07N 151W AND THE OTHER NEAR 07N 167W...CONTINUE TO SHOW WEAK CYCLONIC
CIRCULATION. THESE AREAS HAVE ONCE AGAIN BECOME NEARLY STATIONARY.  WE
WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THEM FOR DEVELOPMENT.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.