

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA60214;
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 04:57:16 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6059984 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 04:57:07 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA43556 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 04:57:06 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id EAA26590
for [email-masked]; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 04:56:55 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 2 Aug 1997 04:57:07 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [021000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d5fdd9a970610284ff3cb52e900f50e5
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 807
Status: OR

312
ABPA20 PHNL 021000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SAT AUG 2 1997

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
THROUGH SUNDAY.

TROPICAL STORM SCOTT NEAR 37N173E AT 020900Z HAS BECOME
EXTRATROPICAL AND IS EXPECTED TO BE EAST OF THE DATELINE LATE
SATURDAY NIGHT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.