

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA98056;
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:11:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6007938 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:11:50 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA05876 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:11:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id LAA23359
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:11:49 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:11:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression One-c Forecast/advisory Number 3
[271500]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: OR
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

705
WTPA21 PHNL 271500
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ONE-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1500Z SUN JUL 27 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION REMAINS WEAK AND DIFFICULT TO LOCATE...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER RELOCATED NEAR 10.0N 167.4W AT
27/1500Z. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD
THE WEST OR 275 DEGREES AT 8 KT. ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL
PRESSURE 1008 MB. MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO 30 KT.

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10.0N 167.4W AT 27/1500Z.
AT 27/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 10.0N 167.0W.

FORECAST VALID 28/0000Z 10.2N 168.6W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 28/1200Z 10.4N 170.3W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 29/0000Z 10.5N 172.2W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 10N 167W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 29/1200Z 10.7N 174.3W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 30/1200Z 11.1N 178.0W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 27/2100Z

ROSENDAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.