

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA199238;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:58:19 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6031925 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:58:14 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA232244 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:58:14 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id DAA26614
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:58:01 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:58:14 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory
Number 47
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1e162e8d6e16c437b09a3e4fa77a2efb
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1556
Status: OR

781
WTPA24 PHNL 110900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 47
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
0900Z MON AUG 11 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO CONTINUES ON ITS NORTHWEST PATH
AND
REMAINS NONTHREATENING TO HAWAII...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 26.9N 143.2W AT 11/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 320 DEGREES AT 7 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1007MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO 40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 26.9N 143.2W AT 11/0900Z
AT 11/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 26.6N 142.9W

FORECAST VALID 11/1800Z 27.7N 144.0W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0600Z 28.6N 145.8W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/1800Z 29.1N 148.1W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  30 KT...

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 26.9N 143.2W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 13/0600Z 29.4N 150.9W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND 25 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 14/0600Z 30.1N 156.7W...DISSIPATED
MAX WIND 20 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/1500Z

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.