

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA264390;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:33:12 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6002151 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:32:55 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA245472 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:31:01 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id PAA04151
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:30:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:32:55 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Discussion Number 61
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f63ce3420ba0aa68512eee926bca97b3
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1074
Status: OR

937
WTPA44 PHNL 142100
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO DISCUSSION NUMBER 61
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST THU AUG 14 1997

GUILLERMO HAS LOST ITS DEEP CONVECTION AND IS STEADILY WEAKENING
AS IT ACCELERATES NORTHWESTWARD OVER COLDER WATER. THE TRACK
REMAINS LITTLE CHANGED AND IS IN CLOSE AGREEMENT WITH THE GFDL
MODEL DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS. GUILLERMO IS EXPECTED TO RAPIDLY
TRANSITION TO AN EXTRATROPICAL LOW. LARSON

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL   14/2100Z 36.3N 157.9W    40 KTS
12HR VT   15/0600Z 38.2N 159.4W    35 KTS...BECOMING EXTRATROPICAL
24HR VT   15/1800Z 41.7N 160.7W    30 KTS...EXTRATROPICAL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.