

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA173588;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 05:27:19 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6026856 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 05:27:14 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA110594 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 05:27:13 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id FAA21020
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 05:27:01 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 05:27:14 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c39fdbbc929e8573b783c822a7db64f2
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 989
Status: OR

826
ABPZ20 KNHC 101021
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT SUN AUG 10 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E LOCATED ABOUT 865 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E CAN BE FOUND UNDER
WMO HEADER WPTZ25 AND UNDER AFOS HEADER CCCTCMEP5.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.