

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA265802;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:30:03 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6037236 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:29:57 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA200980 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:29:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id VAA13318
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:29:44 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:29:57 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ten-e Forecast/advisory Number   9
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8fa2874f8dfed4f9b693f84f19021368
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1554
Status: OR

982
WTPZ25 KNHC 120229
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   9
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
0300Z TUE AUG 12 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 13.1N 118.0W AT 12/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 280 DEGREES AT  7 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 13.1N 118.0W AT 12/0300Z
AT 12/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 13.0N 117.6W

FORECAST VALID 12/1200Z 13.3N 119.3W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/0000Z 13.9N 121.2W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 75NE  75SE  75SW  75NW

FORECAST VALID 13/1200Z 14.6N 123.3W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 75NE  75SE  75SW  75NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 13.1N 118.0W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 14/0000Z 15.5N 125.3W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 15/0000Z 17.0N 129.5W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 12/0900Z

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.