

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA252666;
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:03:21 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6041197 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:03:07 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA228818 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:03:06 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id MAA11439
for [email-masked]; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:02:51 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:03:07 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: ad48cde8c00663d476abb1524af25718
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1167
Status: OR

585
ABPZ20 KNHC 191703
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT TUE AUG 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WEAK LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM...FORMERLY ASSOCIATED WITH TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IGNACIO...IS CENTERED ABOUT 275 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST
OF LOS ANGELES.  ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM CAN BE FOUND
IN THE EAST PACIFIC HIGH SEAS FORECASTS AND OFFSHORE WATERS
FORECASTS ISSUED BY THE MARINE PREDICTION CENTER.

DISORGANIZED CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ARE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  THERE ARE
NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.