

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA43630;
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:28:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7002517 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:26:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA46104 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:26:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA11377
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:26:54 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:26:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 074b2b099a71be7b94e20afd9ca6ef29
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

481
ABPZ20 KNHC 142328
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST FRI NOV 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 400 MILES THE SOUTH OF
THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC.  THIS SYSTEM IS NOT WELL ORGANIZED AT THIS
TIME...BUT SLOW DEVELOPMENT IS POSSIBLE DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.