

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA32858;
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 23:40:40 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5884965 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 23:40:31 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA181318 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 23:40:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id XAA04486
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 23:40:29 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 23:40:31 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [130439]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: da97229b668a13efe7dcc7432639c165
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1190
Status: OR

005
ABPZ20 KNHC 130439
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SAT JUL 12 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
STORM ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 1000 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

A SMALL AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED ABOUT 1200 MILES TO THE
EAST-SOUTHEAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.  SLOW DEVELOPMENT IS
POSSIBLE DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO AS THIS SYSTEM MOVES GENERALLY
WESTWARD AT 10 TO 15 MPH.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

THE WMO HEADER FOR FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL STORM ENRIQUE IS
WPTZ22 AND THE AFOS HEADER IS CCCTCMEP2.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.