

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA29760;
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:09:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6986905 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:09:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA04390 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:09:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA04505
for [email-masked]; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:09:09 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:09:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b45987f7a658263d004ad4c8356ab2e2
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

054
ABPZ20 KNHC 131708
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST THU NOV 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES TO THE
SOUTH OF THE COASTS OF GUATEMALA AND EL SALVADOR.  THIS SYSTEM
APPEARS TO HAVE SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT
COUPLE OF DAYS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH FRIDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.