

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA210822;
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:44:46 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6014970 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:44:40 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA191336 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:44:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id LAA04512
for [email-masked]; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:44:38 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:44:40 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [281643]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 358a46c8a0ca5f76697f7587159c97f0
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 868
Status: OR

574
ABPZ20 KNHC 281643
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT MON JUL 28 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AREAS OF DISTURBED WEATHER LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF
MANZANILLO AND SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTHEAST OF THE GULF OF
TEHUANTEPEC SHOW NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.