

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA20462;
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:07:46 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6745392 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:07:40 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA31694 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:07:36 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA09322
for [email-masked]; Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:07:32 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:07:32 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b9666d1e82bad4579d639914efe41991
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

005
ABPZ20 KNHC 241604
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT FRI OCT 24 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SATURDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.