

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA142050;
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:22:05 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6044285 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:20:39 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA228788 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:20:38 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id RAA18881
for [email-masked]; Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:20:23 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:20:39 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 47be4a7ae887f2a5acad4fcbd7ae5d61
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1192
Status: OR

975
ABPZ20 KNHC 192220
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT TUE AUG 19 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WEAK LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM...FORMERLY ASSOCIATED WITH TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IGNACIO...IS CENTERED ABOUT 200 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST
OF LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.  ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM
CAN BE FOUND IN THE EAST PACIFIC HIGH SEAS FORECASTS AND OFFSHORE
WATERS FORECASTS ISSUED BY THE MARINE PREDICTION CENTER.

DISORGANIZED CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ARE LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES
SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  DEVELOPMENT
...IF ANY...IS EXPECTED TO BE SLOW.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.