

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA30818;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:33:35 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6830773 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:33:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA21700 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:32:41 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id JAA02854
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:32:34 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:32:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Four-c Discussion Number   2
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3c7c7c39fbcb22360039ffb1d3a0777a
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

793
WTPA44 PHNL 311530 COR
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C DISCUSSION NUMBER   2
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
530 AM HST FRI OCT 31 1997

...CORRECTED DEPRESSION NAME IN HEADER...

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE FOUR-C HAS SHOWN SOME DECREASE IN CONVECTION
OVER THE PAST HOUR. THE LOW LEVEL CENTER CAN NOT BE SEEN ON
INFRARED DATA...ITS POSITION IS BASED ON ANIMATION AND
EXTRAPOLATION OF CURVED BANDS.

MOTION IS 280/10. ALL MODELS ARE CONSISTENT ON THE TRACK AND
THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN SOUTH OF JOHNSTON ISLAND.

JENDROWSKI

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     31/1500Z 12.5N 169.4W    30 KTS
12HR VT     01/0000Z 12.7N 171.0W    35 KTS
24HR VT     01/1200Z 13.3N 173.2W    40 KTS
36HR VT     02/0000Z 13.7N 175.6W    45 KTS
48HR VT     02/1200Z 14.0N 177.7W    50 KTS
72HR VT     03/1200Z 14.6N 178.3E    60 KTS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.