

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA19610;
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 01:32:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7010633 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 01:31:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA21380 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 01:31:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA17337
for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 01:31:55 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 16 Nov 1997 01:31:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e93030e0a387359a0aa9d484131cfe0e
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

514
ABPA20 PHNL 160800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST SATURDAY NOVEMBER 15 1997

THERE ARE NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE CENTRAL
NORTH PACIFIC. NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48
HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.