

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA32882;
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:41:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7065613 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:41:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA29272 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:41:23 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA11618
for [email-masked]; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:41:22 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:41:22 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 222f6b7f718655933cb03951d2d736b7
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

709
ABPZ20 KNHC 210433
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST THU NOV 20 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD MOVING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION...WITH MINIMAL THUNDERSTORM
ACTIVITY...IS LOCATED ABOUT 1150 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP
OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  UPPER-LEVEL WINDS REMAIN UNFAVORABLE FOR
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.