

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA13168;
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 16:56:27 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7141594 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 16:56:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA10328 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 16:56:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id QAA22466
for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Nov 1997 16:56:08 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 29 Nov 1997 16:56:08 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e2e26463a4cab7f6d780c33e73c565e9
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

986
ABPZ20 KNHC 292253
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST SAT NOV 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A LARGE AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS IS ASSOCIATED WITH A BROAD
LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES TO THE SOUTHWEST
OF NICARAGUA.  THIS SYSTEM HAS BEEN MOVING LITTLE AND IS BEING
MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.