

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA159760;
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:49:42 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6105948 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:49:37 +1900
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA232446 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:49:36 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id WAA21243
for [email-masked]; Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:48:33 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:49:37 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: db536f250dc8f03d6567bb94a00c32c7
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 959
Status: OR

004
ABPZ20 KNHC 260348
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT MON AUG 25 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON  TROPICAL
DEPRESSION TWELVE-E...LOCATED ABOUT 1400 MILES EAST-SOUTHEAST OF
HAWAII.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION TWELVE-E ARE ISSUED UNDER
AFOS HEADER MIATCMEP2 AND UNDER WMO HEADER WTPZ22.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.