

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA26858;
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:51:34 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7033264 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:51:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA40142 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:51:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA28091
for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:51:16 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:51:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f0e585ba56eced32cb78665050a2128d
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

814
ABPA20 PHNL 181400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 AM HST TUESDAY NOVEMBER 18 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.