

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA10560;
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 19:47:27 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7063925 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 19:47:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA24362 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 19:47:14 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA11034
for [email-masked]; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 19:47:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 20 Nov 1997 19:47:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d1af5d5cdd6b20c142255a31d36c1f28
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

536
ABPA20 PHNL 210200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 PM HST THURSDAY NOVEMBER 20 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.