

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA32942;
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:17:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7005380 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:17:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA33946 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:17:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id EAA13527
for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:17:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:17:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 5868991b59cd183033c29889998c7eb2
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

263
ABPZ20 KNHC 151018
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST SAT NOV 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF
THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC.  THIS SYSTEM HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.