

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA44606;
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:58:32 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7281685 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:58:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA61740 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:58:29 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id MAA28489
for [email-masked]; Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:58:09 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:58:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Uth Indian Ocean Area (135e9 West To Coast Of
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: cef2c6518dc737492ae4563b7742cad2
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

569
ABIO10 PGTW 111800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMOS
UTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTUR BUARG
MARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: HILT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.