

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA146696;
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 04:48:16 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6012193 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 04:48:11 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA81398 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 04:48:10 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id EAA01684
for [email-masked]; Mon, 28 Jul 1997 04:48:09 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 28 Jul 1997 04:48:11 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [280946]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 083c8239f7f474ee47dee3778816d10c
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 938
Status: OR

473
ABPZ20 KNHC 280946
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT MON JUL 28 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER
LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF MANZANILLO MEXICO IS SHOWING
SOME SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION.  THIS SYSTEM HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.