

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA33472;
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 07:46:52 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7011645 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 07:46:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA46250 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 07:46:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA18515
for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Nov 1997 07:46:31 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 16 Nov 1997 07:46:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a5143544d534e54dec7ce891f551dbf7
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

271
ABPA20 PHNL 161400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST SUNDAY NOVEMBER 16 1997

THERE ARE NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE CENTRAL
NORTH PACIFIC. NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48
HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.