

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA30946;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:50:55 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6833519 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:50:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA10438 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:50:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA05318
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:50:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:50:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 05f1f39036457fa11ee2ffae76f7daaf
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

919
ABPA20 PHNL 312000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST FRI OCT 31 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C...ABOUT 1050 MILES SOUTHWEST OF
HONOLULU. SEE THE LATEST ADVISORIES FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER FOR DETAILS.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.