

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA198944;
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:33:28 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5983626 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:33:23 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA264202 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:33:22 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id DAA15958
for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:33:09 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:33:23 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Storm Guillermo Advisory Number 51
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2674b0c4e490ad95ba80f05a7f4440d7
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1620
Status: OR

999
WTPA34 PHNL 120900
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 51
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 PM HST MON AUG 11 1997

...TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO NOW MOVING ON A MORE WESTERLY COURSE...

AT 11 PM HST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 29.5 NORTH...LONGITUDE 146.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 875 MILES NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU.

GUILLERMO IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 13 MPH AND THIS MOTION IS
EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS WITH A MORE WEST
NORTHWESTERLY COURSE EXPECTED THEREAFTER.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 45 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.
LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 200 MILES
FROM THE CENTER IN THE NORTHERN SEMICIRCLE AND ABOUT 50 MILES TO
THE SOUTH.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1000 MB...29.53 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 PM HST POSITION...29.5 N...146.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 13 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 45 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1000 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 AM HST...TUESDAY.

ROSENDAL  NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE  HONOLULU

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.