

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA42602;
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:19:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7134563 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:19:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA48980 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:19:51 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA18201
for [email-masked]; Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:19:51 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:19:51 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3d247f3e0edd1df2e1aef5d1c6c7ae87
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

109
ABPZ20 KNHC 282318
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST FRI NOV 28 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER NEAR THE PACIFIC COASTS OF COSTA RICA
...NICARAGUA AND EL SALVADOR SHOWS NO SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.