

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA249786;
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 11:32:11 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5887593 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 11:32:03 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA32896 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 11:31:57 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id LAA11773
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jul 1997 11:31:57 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 11:32:03 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [131631]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b527bf3eeb2f6f653b079a1580febfa7
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1110
Status: OR

951
ABPZ20 KNHC 131631
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT SUN JUL 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
ENRIQUE LOCATED ABOUT 1000 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF
BAJA CALIFORNIA.

THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY HAS INCREASED OVER A RELATIVELY LARGE AREA
CENTERED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF MANZANILLO MEXICO.  THIS
ACTIVITY APPEARS DISORGANIZED AT THIS TIME...BUT HAS THE POTENTIAL
TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION OVER THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.