

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA49728;
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:36:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7020419 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:35:42 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA49878 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:35:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id IAA23164
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:35:31 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:35:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 00614a93065d6e6f47a833c2fa20b2cf
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

846
ABPA20 PHNL 171400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST MONDAY NOVEMBER 16 1997

THERE ARE NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE CENTRAL
NORTH PACIFIC. NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48
HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.