

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA21518;
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:32:19 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7004141 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:31:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA31460 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:31:52 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA12358
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:31:51 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:31:51 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 04a180fa92bcc0b15ba385c98b6f99a0
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

167
ABPZ20 KNHC 150433
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST FRI NOV 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED A FEW HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF
THE GULF OF TEHUANTEPEC.  THIS SYSTEM HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.