

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id BAA14338;
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 01:58:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6902123 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Nov 1997 01:56:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA43734 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Nov 1997 01:56:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA27729
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Nov 1997 01:56:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 6 Nov 1997 01:56:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8b25bbaeb6cd656c8079e49e3e8530a0
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

658
ABPA20 PHNL 060800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 05 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.