

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA31450;
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:43:00 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7096024 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:42:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA20406 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:42:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA28587
for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:40:44 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:40:44 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f1cae8964e0e1b274adceca47ad29ad5
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

880
ABPA20 PHNL 242000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST MONDAY NOVEMBER 24 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 09N 136W...NEARLY 1700 MILES EAST
SOUTHEAST OF HONOLULU AND MOVING WESTWARD AT 10 MPH...HAS SOME
POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT. NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED
IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.