

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA40414;
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:16:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6790318 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:16:34 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA36556 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:16:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id IAA19590
for [email-masked]; Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:16:33 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:16:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a7a03d81cd60b58ef5d8d2c2a8b07136
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

386
ABPA20 PHNL 281400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 AM HST TUE OCT 28 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 10N158W IS MOVING NORTH SLOWLY. THE
CONVECTION WITH THE SYSTEM HAS DECREASED IN INTENSITY OVER THE PAST
SIX HOURS. THE DISTURBANCE REMAINS UNORGANIZED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO
MONITOR THE SYSTEM FOR ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.