

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA39920;
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:46:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7169745 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:46:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA40456 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:46:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id IAA04683
for [email-masked]; Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:46:14 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:46:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Five-c Forecast/advisory Number
1
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f6232ff39c4dcc28561d5dc91fbec2b1
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

539
WTPA21 PHNL 021500
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FIVE-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   1
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0597
1500Z TUE DEC 02 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR  7.2N 166.4W AT 02/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  40 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT IS NEARLY STATIONARY

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1000 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR  7.2N 166.4W AT 02/1500Z
AT 02/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR  7.2N 166.4W

FORECAST VALID 03/0000Z  7.2N 166.4W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS 45 KT
34 KT... 25NE   0SE   0SW  25NW

FORECAST VALID 03/1200Z  7.6N 166.7W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 25NE   0SE   0SW  25NW

FORECAST VALID 04/0000Z  8.1N 167.6W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 25NE   0SE   0SW  25NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF  7.2N 166.4W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 04/1200Z  8.6N 169.7W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 05/1200Z  9.3N 173.9W
MAX WIND  25 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 02/2100Z

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.