

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA67730;
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 16:49:20 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5993360 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 5 Aug 1997 16:49:13 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA102012 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Aug 1997 16:49:11 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id QAA12575
for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Aug 1997 16:48:57 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 5 Aug 1997 16:49:13 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e3488a8ddcf5e2bcdeaa70dcc3e2da6a
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 744
Status: OR

302
ABPA20 PHNL 052200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 PM HST TUESDAY AUGUST 5 1997

THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED THROUGH THURSDAY.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.