

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA13788;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:05:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6829719 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:05:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA44052 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:02:51 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id IAA02684
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:02:50 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:02:50 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4abfb3727be2f1aa296de05535931e63
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

039
ABPA20 PHNL 311400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST FRI OCT 31 1997

THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C...ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI.
SEE THE LATEST ADVISORIES FROM THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER FOR DETAILS.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.