

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA200980;
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:03:50 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5998297 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:03:46 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA93440 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:03:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id FAA21435
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:03:32 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:03:46 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f10985f2aab15ba62204d70f9b4d5d68
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1130
Status: OR

879
ABPZ20 KNHC 141002
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT THU AUG 14 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION HILDA LOCATED ABOUT 1180 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF
THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

CLOUDINESS AND THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
CENTERED ABOUT 750 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA HAVE INCREASED.  THIS SYSTEM HAS SOME POTENTIAL TO
DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION OVER THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.