

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA112512;
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:34:40 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6057432 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:31:52 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA23150 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:30:07 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id RAA04957
for [email-masked]; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:29:51 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:31:52 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 71035ce94c60b7369d0bb92d032e10e1
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 891
Status: OR

929
ABPZ20 KNHC 202227
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT WED AUG 20 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST
OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA ARE PRIMARILY ASSOCIATED WITH
AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW.  THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF TROPICAL DEVELOPMENT.

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH THURSDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.