

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA219912;
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 05:15:02 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5997494 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 6 Aug 1997 05:14:54 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA265670 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 6 Aug 1997 05:14:53 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id FAA16880
for [email-masked]; Wed, 6 Aug 1997 05:14:41 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 6 Aug 1997 05:14:54 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 5d7ca0d7e12128b1e92b86c180372e09
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Status: OR

735
ABPZ20 KNHC 061011
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT WED AUG 6 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 1170 MILES WEST-SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.