

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA265672;
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:52:34 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6071703 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:52:21 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA19338 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:52:17 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id WAA26740
for [email-masked]; Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:52:01 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:52:21 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 32873e6e13d53849d4a249c6ebe886a6
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 689
Status: OR

589
ABPZ20 KNHC 220349
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT THU AUG 21 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SATURDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.