

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA02620;
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:38:32 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6037088 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:38:04 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA252124 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:38:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id LAA25333
for [email-masked]; Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:37:55 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:38:04 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [301636]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 34a7d83e23943ab58fc89034debd6163
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1269
Status: OR

171
ABPZ20 KNHC 301636
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT WED JUL 30 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGES INDICATE THAT A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED ABOUT 450 MILES SOUTHEAST OF ACAPULCO HAS BECOME BETTER
ORGANIZED AND A TROPICAL DEPRESSION MAY BE FORMING. IF THE PRESENT
TREND CONTINUES...ADVISORIES WILL BE INITIATED LATER TODAY. THIS
SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO MOVE BETWEEN WEST AND WEST NORTHWEST DURING
THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA HAVE BECOME DISORGANIZED.  THE POTENTIAL FOR TROPICAL
CYCLONE FORMATION HAS DECREASED.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.