

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA20294;
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:55:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7060425 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:54:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA09734 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:52:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA09776
for [email-masked]; Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:52:00 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:52:00 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a6b9427561dffb71d04627920d38dd57
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

381
ABPA20 PHNL 202000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST THURSDAY NOVEMBER 20 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.