

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA28768;
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:51:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7093007 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:50:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA20286 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:50:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA27299
for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:50:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:50:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8bfad8046416c9dc7c31493680256a4e
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

295
ABPA20 PHNL 241400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
4 AM HST MONDAY NOVEMBER 24 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE IN THE EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC ABOUT 1500
MILES EAST SOUTHEAST OF HILO...NEAR 08N 136W...IS MOVING TOWARDS
THE WEST AT 10 MILES AN HOUR. THERE IS LITTLE THUNDERSTORM
ACTIVITY NEAR THE SYSTEM BUT IT REMAINS FAIRLY WELL-ORGANIZED AND
HAS SOME POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION IN A DAY
OR TWO. IF THIS DISTURBANCE PERSISTS...IT WILL MOVE INTO THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC WITHIN 24 HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.