

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA24910;
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:17:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6779143 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:16:59 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA50220 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:16:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA16965
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:16:57 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:16:57 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 9d10b8626bc8f644be310f70d8e6f94f
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

715
ABPZ20 KNHC 271715
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST MON OCT 27 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.