

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA30920;
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:55:43 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6754274 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:55:30 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA49070 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:55:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id IAA10966
for [email-masked]; Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:55:29 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:55:29 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 8530c20a7b39d730b601993dc2712db0
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

237
ABPA20 PHNL 251400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST SAT OCT 25 1997

TWO AREAS OF ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS...ONE CENTERED NEAR
07N 148W AND THE OTHER NEAR 06N 167W...CONTINUE TO SHOW WEAK LOW LEVEL
CYCLONIC ROTATION. THESE AREAS REMAIN NEARLY STATIONARY. WE WILL
CONTINUE TO MONITOR THEM FOR DEVELOPMENT.

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.