

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA236262;
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 18:00:05 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6075757 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 3 Aug 1997 17:59:51 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA181406 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 3 Aug 1997 17:59:50 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id RAA06748
for [email-masked]; Sun, 3 Aug 1997 17:59:39 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 3 Aug 1997 17:59:51 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [032258]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 75d152031d6b3c16829f7294beb88f8f
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 863
Status: OR

124
ABPZ20 KNHC 032258
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT SUN AUG 3 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 640 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
MONDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.