

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA28228;
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:45:23 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6828319 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:45:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA30514 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:45:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA02317
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:45:17 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:45:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Four-c Forecast/advisory Number
1
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4068a3f715cc4d9ab232f9ee8c8ad92c
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

380
WTPA24 PHNL 310900
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   1
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   CP0497
0900Z FRI OCT 31 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR-C FORMS IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.5N 168.3W AT 31/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  50 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 285 DEGREES AT 11 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1012 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.5N 168.3W AT 31/0900Z
AT 31/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 12.4N 167.8W

FORECAST VALID 31/1800Z 12.9N 169.9W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  40 KT
34 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW

FORECAST VALID 01/0600Z 13.5N 172.1W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW

FORECAST VALID 01/1800Z 14.0N 174.3W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
34 KT... 40NE  40SE  40SW  40NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 12.5N 168.3W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 02/0600Z 14.6N 176.5W
MAX WIND  50 KT...GUSTS  65 KT
50 KT... 20NE  20SE  20SW  20NW

OUTLOOK VALID 03/0600Z 15.4N 179.6E
MAX WIND  60 KT...GUSTS  75 KT
50 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW

NEXT ADVISORY AT 31/1500Z

HABLUTZEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.