

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA168200;
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:51:10 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5910314 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:51:05 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA239860 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:51:04 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id VAA12251
for [email-masked]; Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:51:04 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:51:05 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Storm Enrique Forecast/advisory Number  15
[160250]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2065ef04025e1b553f7fa1f67cdb0536
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1542
Status: OR

973
WTPZ22 KNHC 160250
TCMEP2
TROPICAL STORM ENRIQUE FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  15
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP0797
0300Z WED JUL 16 1997

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.3N 131.4W AT 16/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 295 DEGREES AT 12 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1000 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  45 KT WITH GUSTS TO  55 KT
34 KT.......100NE  75SE  50SW 100NW
12 FT SEAS..100NE  75SE  50SW 100NW
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 20.3N 131.4W AT 16/0300Z
AT 16/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 20.0N 130.8W

FORECAST VALID 16/1200Z 21.0N 133.1W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 75NE  50SE  25SW  75NW

FORECAST VALID 17/0000Z 21.8N 135.0W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 17/1200Z 22.2N 136.8W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 20.3N 131.4W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 18/0000Z 22.5N 138.6W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 16/0900Z

GROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.