

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA148828;
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 04:46:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6069494 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 3 Aug 1997 04:46:48 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA123208 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 3 Aug 1997 04:46:47 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id EAA03185
for [email-masked]; Sun, 3 Aug 1997 04:46:36 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 3 Aug 1997 04:46:48 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [031000]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 2041dc7deab2186fbdf4f91591f2415d
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 665
Status: OR

986
ABPA20 PHNL 031000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST SUN AUG 3 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
MONDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.