

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA121960;
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:36:38 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5913944 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:36:07 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA232520 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:36:06 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id LAA24758
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:35:59 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:36:07 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [161636]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 60a59479d7fbc3bcbd3b8ffeeaabd735
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1138
Status: OR

406
ABPZ20 KNHC 161636
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT WED JUL 16 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE...LOCATED ABOUT 1500 MILES WEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA...AND ON TROPICAL STORM FELICIA
LOCATED ABOUT 800 MILES SOUTH SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA
CALIFORNIA.

AN AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF
ACAPULCO APPEARS TO BE SOMEWHAT ORGANIZED.  THIS AREA WILL BE
WATCHED FOR SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
THURSDAY.

JARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.