

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA210496;
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:33:23 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6029100 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:33:17 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA158200 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:32:59 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id PAA23207
for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:32:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:33:17 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Advisory Number 45
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 82feddd86ee3e894928524ce4bc9aff9
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1516
Status: OR

562
WTPA34 PHNL 102100
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 45
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST SUN AUG 10 1997

...GUILLERMO DOWNGRADED TO TROPICAL DEPRESSION STATUS...

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 25.3 NORTH...LONGITUDE 142.6 WEST
OR ABOUT 1000 MILES EAST NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 8 MPH AND THIS
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS WITH A MORE
WESTERLY COURSE ASSUMED THEREAFTER.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS.  LITTLE
CHANGE IN STRENGTH OR A VERY SLOW WEAKENING AND DISSIPATION IS
FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1007 MB...29.74 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION...25.3 N...142.6 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTHWEST NEAR 8 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS... 35 MPH.

MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1007 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 PM HST.

ROSENDAL NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.