

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA25516;
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:16:36 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6123488 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:15:12 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA28022 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:15:11 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id EAA28301
for [email-masked]; Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:13:51 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:13:51 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 201a6b04fea745c4d418c8aa9dc856a4
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 823
Status: OR

019
ABPZ20 KNHC 280914
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT THU AUG 28 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
JIMENA LOCATED ABOUT 1225 MILES EAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
FRIDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.