

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA110818;
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 05:27:18 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6060019 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 05:27:13 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA60360 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 05:27:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id FAA26808
for [email-masked]; Sat, 2 Aug 1997 05:27:01 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 2 Aug 1997 05:27:13 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [021020]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: cc8979814c8c2a22234d8c7b6b24d228
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 978
Status: OR

737
ABPZ20 KNHC 021020
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT SAT AUG 2 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
HURRICANE GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 685 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA HAS DEGENERATED.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.