

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA19790;
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:13:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7067302 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:12:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA52764 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:12:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id EAA12806
for [email-masked]; Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:12:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:12:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e25c5dee12ff6492d22ab0d37c43cfb8
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

090
ABPZ20 KNHC 211011
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST FRI NOV 21 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A WESTWARD MOVING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION...WITH MINIMAL THUNDERSTORM
ACTIVITY...IS LOCATED ABOUT 1200 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP
OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  UPPER-LEVEL WINDS REMAIN UNFAVORABLE FOR
DEVELOPMENT.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.