

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA146620;
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 05:04:14 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6049941 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 05:02:47 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA123242 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 05:02:46 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id FAA23378
for [email-masked]; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 05:02:32 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 20 Aug 1997 05:02:47 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 4ac959a711210be485441a2cdffb832b
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 675
Status: OR

445
ABPA20 PHNL 201000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210AM HST TUESDAY AUGUST 19 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.