

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA42734;
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:56:56 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6951816 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:56:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA21456 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:56:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA21367
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:56:48 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:56:48 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 75522e513ee29c141f35cc019e272da4
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

607
ABPA20 PHNL 110200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 PM HST MON NOV 10 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC DURING
THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.