

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA38956;
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 19:58:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6770560 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 20:57:52 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA47892 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 19:57:50 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA15812
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 19:56:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 26 Oct 1997 19:56:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: c2d33a3aa95d945204fb66af2fa97516
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

988
ABPA20 PHNL 270200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
400 PM HST SUN OCT 26 1997

TROPICAL DISTURBANCES...ONE ABOUT 1075 MILES SOUTH OF HONOLULU AND
THE OTHER ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTHEAST OF HILO...ARE DRIFTING WEST
SLOWLY.  BOTH ARE BEING MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.