

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA29086;
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 07:54:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6764727 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 08:54:08 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA32568 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 07:53:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA14319
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Oct 1997 07:53:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 26 Oct 1997 07:53:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 58d843d9f36d55ad838174c95377c1a3
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

330
ABPA20 PHNL 261400
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0400 AM HST SUNDAY OCTOBER 26 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC FOR THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

ISOLATED BUT PERSISTENT SHOWER AND THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY MARKS A
TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 08N148W...ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTHEAST OF
HILO.  IT IS ALMOST STATIONARY BUT WILL BE MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF
DEVELOPMENT.  THUNDERSTORMS PERSIST ALONG A SURFACE TROUGH
STRETCHING FROM 10N167W TO 02N158W...ABOUT 900 MILES SOUTHWEST
THROUGH SOUTH OF THE STATE.  NO WELL-DEVELOPED CIRCULATIONS ARE
SEEN ALONG THIS TROUGH.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.