

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA64398;
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 16:56:42 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5970252 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 16:56:34 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA239712 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 16:56:25 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id QAA17669
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 16:56:24 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 22 Jul 1997 16:56:34 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook [222200]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: OR
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

573
ABPA20 PHNL 222200
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210PM HST TUESDAY JULY 22 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC
THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.