

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA28264;
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:32:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6992183 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:32:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA09804 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:32:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA06144
for [email-masked]; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:32:23 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:32:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: fdd49e3517ba030178e67d030a2e22e9
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

396
ABPZ20 KNHC 132334
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST THU NOV 13 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES TO THE
SOUTH OF THE COASTS OF GUATEMALA AND EL SALVADOR.  THIS SYSTEM
APPEARS TO HAVE SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT
COUPLE OF DAYS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH FRIDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.