

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA49682;
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 14:45:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6920318 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Nov 1997 14:45:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA43714 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Nov 1997 14:45:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA05483
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Nov 1997 14:45:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 7 Nov 1997 14:45:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: National Weather Service Miami Fl   Ep1997
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: aead223ee629017813fd6fad04d6aa08
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

948
WTPZ24 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINETEEN-E FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   1
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1997
2100Z FRI NOV 07 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10.9N 103.6W AT 07/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH NORTHWEST OR 330 DEGREES AT  6 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1006 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10.9N 103.6W AT 07/2100Z
AT 07/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 10.6N 103.5W

FORECAST VALID 08/0600Z 11.7N 104.1W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 50NE  50SE  50SW  50NW

FORECAST VALID 08/1800Z 12.8N 104.1W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT
34 KT... 75NE  75SE  75SW  75NW

FORECAST VALID 09/0600Z 13.8N 103.6W
MAX WIND  50 KT...GUSTS  60 KT
50 KT... 30NE  30SE  30SW  30NW
34 KT...100NE 100SE 100SW 100NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 10.9N 103.6W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 09/1800Z 14.7N 102.7W
MAX WIND  55 KT...GUSTS  65 KT
50 KT... 40NE  40SE  40SW  40NW

OUTLOOK VALID 10/1800Z 16.5N 100.5W
MAX WIND  60 KT...GUSTS  75 KT
50 KT... 40NE  40SE  40SW  40NW

NEXT ADVISORY AT 08/0300Z

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.