

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA23750;
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:46:46 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6136398 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:46:36 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA22430 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:46:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id LAA02379
for [email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:45:03 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:45:03 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: e75c8ad9d0ede962bc26fd1e9ec34120
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 919
Status: OR

424
ABPZ20 KNHC 291644
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT FRI AUG 29 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER HAS ISSUED ITS LAST ADVISORY ON
TROPICAL STORM LOCATED ABOUT 925 MILES EAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.
THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE
CENTER AT HONOLULY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.