

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA23904;
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:37:33 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5874696 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:37:26 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA254540 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:37:25 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id PAA13607
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:37:25 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:37:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: National Weather Service Honolulu Hi   Ep0697 [112100]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 01c170cf500ab9a07f32a969ace15a85
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
Content-Length: 1416
Status: OR

397
WTPA21 PHNL 112100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  25
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0697
2100Z FRI JUL 11 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 21.3N 140.6W AT 11/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  15 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 300 DEGREES AT 12 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1008 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 21.3N 140.6W AT 11/2100Z
AT 11/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 21.0N 140.0W

FORECAST VALID 12/0600Z 22.2N 142.3W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/1800Z 23.4N 144.6W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/0600Z 24.2N 147.1W
MAX WIND  30 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 21.3N 140.6W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 13/1800Z 24.8N 149.6W
MAX WIND  25 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 14/1800Z 25.8N 154.9W
MAX WIND  20 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 12/0300Z

CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.