

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id CAA10524;
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 02:53:48 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6788615 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 28 Oct 1997 03:53:41 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA46596 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Oct 1997 02:53:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA19197
for [email-masked]; Tue, 28 Oct 1997 02:53:34 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 28 Oct 1997 02:53:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 943d4bb74b105b7d156f52cb0c34948f
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

614
ABPA20 PHNL 280800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST MON OCT 27 1997

A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NEAR 09N158W IS NEARLY STATIONARY. THERE IS
ACTIVE CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SYSTEM AT THIS TIME...BUT IT
REMAINS UNORGANIZED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE DISTURBANCE FOR
ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT.

OTHERWISE...NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.