

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA19722;
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:51:36 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6131594 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:51:32 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA25590 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:51:31 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id WAA00979
for [email-masked]; Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:50:00 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:50:00 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 22744a3de7066fa274a9cb2a2a538a34
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 826
Status: OR

296
ABPZ20 KNHC 290351
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT THU AUG 28 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON HURRICANE
JIMENA LOCATED ABOUT 1090 MILES EAST OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.