

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA33388;
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:47:56 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6989106 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:47:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA17440 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:47:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA05126
for [email-masked]; Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:46:32 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:46:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: bad641fc9bfaf30f3b66fd84150c3307
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

399
ABPA20 PHNL 132000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 AM HST THURSDAY NOVEMBER 13 1997

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL PACIFIC IN THE
NEXT 48 HOURS.

A POORLY ORGANIZED AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS HAS FORMED ABOUT 1200
MILES SOUTHWEST OF KAUAI...CENTERED NEAR 08N 171W. TROPICAL
WEATHER ELSEWHERE IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC REMAINS VERY QUIET.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.