

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA118788;
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:55:38 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6029431 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:54:08 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA120958 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:54:07 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id DAA15658
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:53:52 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 18 Aug 1997 03:54:08 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ignacio Forecast/advisory Number
4
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 7c3b2f3b6be059288c133e9732f0da9d
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1443
Status: OR

662
WTPZ21 KNHC 180853
TCMEP1
TROPICAL DEPRESSION IGNACIO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1197
0900Z MON AUG 18 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 24.3N 120.6W AT 18/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 100 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 350 DEGREES AT 12 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1004 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 24.3N 120.6W AT 18/0900Z
AT 18/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 23.7N 120.5W

FORECAST VALID 18/1800Z 25.9N 120.9W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 19/0600Z 28.1N 121.5W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 19/1800Z 31.0N 121.5W
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS  35 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 24.3N 120.6W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 20/0600Z 34.0N 121.5W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  20 KT...GUSTS  30 KT

FORECAST VALID 21/0600Z...DISSIPATED

NEXT ADVISORY AT 18/1500Z

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.