

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA110746;
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:30:11 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5999679 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:30:05 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id XAA249724 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:30:03 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id XAA07016
for [email-masked]; Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:30:03 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:30:05 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [260429]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 45
Status: OR
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

624
ABPZ20 KNHC 260429
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT FRI JUL 25 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.