

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA134208;
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:41:38 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5911503 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:41:34 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA189742 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:41:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id DAA16947
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:41:33 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:41:34 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Enrique Discussion Number  16
[160842]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: af144e7808658e39adb923dd3d31e3ff
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1332
Status: OR

896
WTPZ42 KNHC 160842
TCDEP2
TROPICAL DEPRESSION ENRIQUE DISCUSSION NUMBER  16
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
2 AM PDT WED JUL 16 1997

SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS A WELL DEFINED CYCLONIC CIRCULATION IN THE
LOW TO MID CLOUDS...VOID OF ANY DEEP CONVECTION.  ENRIQUE IS
DOWNGRADED TO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION.  THE CYCLONE WILL CONTINUE TO
SPIN DOWN AS IT MOVES OVER COOL WATER AND ENCOUNTERS SOUTHERLY SHEAR
...AND WILL LIKELY BE DECLARED DISSIPATED WITHIN 24 TO 36 HOURS.

INITIAL MOTION ESTIMATE IS 300/13.  THE LOW LEVEL STEERING WILL
ALLOW THIS GENERAL MOTION TO CONTINUE UNTIL DISSIPATION.  CURRENT
TRACK IS IN BEST AGREEMENT WITH THE SHALLOW LAYER BAM.

MAYFIELD

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     16/0900Z 20.9N 132.6W    30 KTS
12HR VT     16/1800Z 21.9N 134.4W    30 KTS
24HR VT     17/0600Z 22.7N 136.5W    25 KTS
36HR VT     17/1800Z 23.0N 138.5W    20 KTS...DISSIPATING

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.