

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA09984;
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:25:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7027042 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:24:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA23222 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:24:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA25377
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:24:54 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:24:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: f6885a2eafcff5bef2264bb1a1d282fe
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

781
ABPZ20 KNHC 172323
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST MON NOV 17 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH OF
ACAPULCO MEXICO REMAINS DISORGANIZED.  THIS ACTIVITY IS MOVING
SLOWLY WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AND DEVELOPMENT...IF ANY...WILL BE SLOW TO
OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.