

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA232304;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:56:54 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6032077 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:56:41 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA97884 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:56:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id EAA26972
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:56:26 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:56:41 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: b99bab9b157748732a35ed18205abb9e
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 840
Status: OR

591
ABPA20 PHNL 111000
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1210 AM HST MONDAY AUGUST 11 1997

AT 11 PM HST...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO WAS NEAR 26.9N 143.2W
AND MOVING NORTHWESTWARD AT 8 MPH. PLEASE SEE WTPA24 PHNL BULLETIN
FOR DETAILS.

NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC THROUGH TUESDAY.

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.