

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA145098;
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:43:24 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6011133 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:43:18 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA23950 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:42:18 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id WAA29633
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:42:17 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:43:18 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook [280340]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: OR
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

425
ABPZ20 KNHC 280340
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PDT SUN JUL 27 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES SOUTH
OF MANZANILLO MEXICO.  THE ASSOCIATED THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY IS
BEGINNING TO SHOW SOME SIGNS OF ORGANIZATION.  THIS SYSTEM HAS THE
POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.