

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA12202;
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 17:55:10 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6019751 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 17:55:01 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA245368 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 17:55:01 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id RAA12416
for [email-masked]; Fri, 8 Aug 1997 17:54:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 8 Aug 1997 17:55:01 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1a36ccf6f3e57e948089eb6501e170db
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1102
Status: OR

539
ABPZ20 KNHC 082250
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PDT FRI AUG 8 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING FORECAST/ADVISORIES ON
TROPICAL STORM GUILLERMO CENTERED ABOUT 1800 MILES WEST OF THE
SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS PERSIST OVER A LARGE AREA ABOUT ONE
THOUSAND MILES SOUTH OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.
THE ACTIVITY IS NOT WELL ORGANIZED AT THIS TIME.  HOWEVER...SLOW
DEVELOPMENT IS POSSIBLE DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SATURDAY.

RAPPAPORT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.