

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA23848;
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:38 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5882422 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:34 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA173590 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id PAA00149
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:33 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:33:34 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: National Weather Service Honolulu Hi   Ep0697 [122100]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 6292bfbdbeb84b4b44f13c19d6376d0a
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1331
Status: OR

430
WTPA21 PHNL 122100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER  29
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0697
2100Z SAT JUL 12 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION DOLORES DISSIPATING...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 23.4N 145.9W AT 12/2100Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 20 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST OR 290 DEGREES AT 15 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO 35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 23.4N 145.9W AT 12/2100Z
AT 12/1800Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 23.2N 145.2W

FORECAST VALID 13/0600Z 24.2N 148.2W...DISSIPATING
MAX WIND  25 KT...GUSTS 35 KT

FORECAST VALID 13/1800Z 25.1N 150.9W...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 23.4N 145.9W

THIS IS THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.