

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA16400;
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 05:05:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7019190 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 05:04:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA20380 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 05:04:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA22633
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 05:04:19 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 05:04:19 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 5d5ab3f046d1fe5c81011c2c9d4366b4
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

626
ABPZ20 KNHC 171103
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PST MON NOV 17 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A BROAD AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER IS LOCATED TO THE SOUTH OF CENTRAL
AMERICA AND MEXICO.  THE SYSTEM REMAINS DISORGANIZED...BUT THERE IS
SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

JARVINEN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.