

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA252124;
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 12:14:47 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6032078 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 12:13:11 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA101968 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 12:13:10 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id MAA22147
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Aug 1997 12:12:55 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 18 Aug 1997 12:13:11 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: ca81e5ed4b3557ce53ebff07b1258d9f
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 873
Status: OR

585
ABPZ20 KNHC 181709
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PDT MON AUG 18 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IGNACIO LOCATED ABOUT 450 MILES WEST OF PUNTA EUGENIA ON
THE CENTRAL WEST COAST OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
TUESDAY.

PASCH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.