

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA199250;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:25:19 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6031891 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:25:14 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA229158 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:25:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id DAA26541
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:24:52 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 03:25:14 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Ten-e Forecast/advisory Number   6
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 26b64b908ca352c4b793b15b606da0fa
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1562
Status: OR

445
WTPZ25 KNHC 110824
TCMEP5
TROPICAL DEPRESSION TEN-E FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER   6
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL   EP1097
0900Z MON AUG 11 1997

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.5N 115.7W AT 11/0900Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN  60 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTHWEST OR 305 DEGREES AT  4 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1005 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS  30 KT WITH GUSTS TO  40 KT
ALL QUADRANT RADII IN NAUTICAL MILES

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 12.5N 115.7W AT 11/0900Z
AT 11/0600Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 12.4N 115.6W

FORECAST VALID 11/1800Z 12.8N 116.2W
MAX WIND  30 KT...GUSTS  40 KT

FORECAST VALID 12/0600Z 13.6N 117.5W
MAX WIND  35 KT...GUSTS  45 KT
34 KT... 75NE  75SE  75SW  75NW

FORECAST VALID 12/1800Z 14.6N 119.2W
MAX WIND  40 KT...GUSTS  50 KT
34 KT... 75NE  75SE  75SW  75NW

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 12.5N 115.7W

EXTENDED OUTLOOK...USE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY...ERRORS MAY BE LARGE

OUTLOOK VALID 13/0600Z 15.6N 121.3W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT

OUTLOOK VALID 14/0600Z 17.0N 125.5W
MAX WIND  45 KT...GUSTS  55 KT

NEXT ADVISORY AT 11/1500Z

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.