

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA35082;
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:39:34 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7082632 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:39:14 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA52986 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:33:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA21806
for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Nov 1997 01:53:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 23 Nov 1997 01:53:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 0abf3ef9698c0fbe2e3299eae5d508c0
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

755
ABPA20 PHNL 230800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
10 PM HST SAT NOV 22 1997

TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED IN THE CENTRAL NORTH
PACIFIC DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

FUJII

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.