

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA124388;
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:35:13 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 5962921 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:35:07 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA58246 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:35:00 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.7.5/8.7.3) id VAA23617
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:34:59 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:35:07 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Felicia Forecast/advisory Number
31 [220300]
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-Status:
X-UID: 15
Status: O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

758
WTPA23 PHNL 220300
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FELICIA FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 31
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0897
0300Z TUE JUL 22 1997

...FELICIA DOWNGRADED TO A TROPICAL DEPRESSION...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.7N 146.5W AT 22/0300Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 20 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE WEST OR 270 DEGREES AT 21 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1010 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT WITH GUSTS TO 35 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 17.7N 146.5W AT 22/0300Z
AT 22/0000Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.7N 145.4W

FORECAST VALID 22/1200Z 17.8N 149.9W
MAX WIND 30 KT...GUSTS 35 KT

FORECAST VALID 23/0000Z 18.1N 154.0W
MAX WIND  25 KT

FORECAST VALID 23/1200Z 18.5N 158.1W...DISSIPATED

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 17.7N 146.5W

NEXT ADVISORY AT 22/0900Z

LARSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.