

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAB162652;
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:28:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6035607 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:28:10 -0500
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA67400 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:28:04 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.5) id PAA09145
for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:27:50 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:28:10 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Advisory Number 49
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d3239f48287d72968e977900c5ee0b73
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1459
Status: OR

931
WTPA34 PHNL 112100
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO ADVISORY NUMBER 49
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
11 AM HST MON AUG 11 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO CONTINUES ON ITS NORTHWEST PATH
AND DOES NOT THREATEN HAWAII...

AT 11 AM HST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION
WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 28.7 NORTH...LONGITUDE 143.9 WEST
OR ABOUT 925 MILES NORTHEAST OF HILO HAWAII.

THE DEPRESSION IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 8 MPH AND THIS
MOTION IS EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY BECOME MORE WESTERLY AND INCREASE
IN FORWARD SPEED.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 35 MPH...WITH HIGHER GUSTS.
LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS FORECAST DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 1008 MB...29.77 INCHES.

REPEATING THE 11 AM HST POSITION...28.7 N...143.9 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...NORTHWEST NEAR  8 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS... 35 MPH.  MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1008 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL PACIFIC
HURRICANE CENTER AT 5 PM HST.

FARRELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.