

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA93668;
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:52:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6009692 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:52:24 +1900
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu (twister.lib.siu.edu [131.230.72.8]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA41682 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:52:23 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by twister.lib.siu.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) id PAA22708
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:52:09 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:52:24 +1900
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Guillermo Forecast/advisory
Number 65
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: d13f14e7f0779ac98ffc0ddc2b32d304
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1295
Status: OR

093
WTPA24 PHNL 152100
TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO FORECAST/ADVISORY NUMBER 65
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI   EP0997
2100Z FRI AUG 15 1997

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION GUILLERMO BECOMES EXTRATROPICAL...

TROPICAL DEPRESSION CENTER LOCATED NEAR 41.1N 160.2W AT 19/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 45 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 355 DEGREES AT 13 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 1012MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 30 KT

REPEAT...CENTER LOCATED NEAR 41.1N 160.2W AT 19/1500Z
AT 19/1200Z CENTER WAS LOCATED NEAR 40.5N 160.2W

FORECAST VALID 20/0000Z 43.0N 160.4W...EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WIND 30 KT

FORECAST VALID 20/1200Z 45.0N 160.4W...EXTRATROPICAL
MAX WINDS 25 KT

REQUEST FOR 3 HOURLY SHIP REPORTS WITHIN 300 MILES OF 41N 160W

THIS WILL BE THE LAST FORECAST/ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL
PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER ON THIS SYSTEM.

MATSUDA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.