

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA17080;
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:52:47 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6150783 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:52:40 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA34726 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:52:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id FAA06511
for [email-masked]; Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:52:38 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:52:38 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 1d6cf18f36f6df39f8fbc42bb2fb1434
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 881
Status: OR

741
ABPZ20 KNHC 311051
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 AM PDT SUN AUG 31 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A SMALL TROPICAL DISTURBANCE PRODUCING LOCALLY GUSTY WINDS IS NEARLY
STATIONARY ABOUT 200 MILES WEST OF CABO SAN LAZARO...BAJA
CALIFORNIA.  DEVELOPMENT OF THIS SYSTEM IS NOT LIKELY.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH MONDAY.

MAYFIELD

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.