

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA10024;
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:46:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7008232 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:46:38 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA32788 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:46:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA15982
for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:46:35 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:46:35 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 37676eae2a2280b021260d8cefd221e5
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

889
ABPZ20 KNHC 152344
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST SAT NOV 15 1997

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC OCEAN...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

A LARGE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER CONTINUES TO THE SOUTH OF CENTRAL
AMERICA AND MEXICO.  THIS SYSTEM HAS SOME POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT
DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
SUNDAY.

LAWRENCE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.