

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA48234;
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:35:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6949500 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:35:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA44090 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:35:26 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA20221
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:35:24 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:35:24 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Depression Rick Discussion Number  14
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 59f0bfae647c9a034565ded75fe92878
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

753
WTPZ44 KNHC 102037
TCDEP4
TROPICAL DEPRESSION RICK DISCUSSION NUMBER  14
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
1 PM PST MON NOV 10 1997

A LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION IS BARELY DETECTABLE ON SATELLITE IMAGES OR
FROM SURFACE OBSERVATIONS.  RICK IS DISSIPATING AND THIS WILL BE THE
LAST ADVISORY UNLESS AN UNLIKELY REGENERATION OCCURS.

THE REMNANTS OF RICK COULD STILL PRODUCE SOME LOCALLY HEAVY RAINS
OVER PORTIONS OF EASTERN MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA...BUT PRECIP
SHOULD GRADUALLY DIMINISH TONIGHT AND TUESDAY.

PASCH

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     10/2100Z 17.0N  92.0W    25 KTS...INLAND...DISSIPATING
12HR VT     11/0600Z...DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.