

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA04462;
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:32:19 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 6141636 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:32:13 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA29274 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:32:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.6) id VAA03945
for [email-masked]; Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:30:39 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:30:39 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Depression Jimena Discussion Number  19
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: a2e56a38ffa9791aab004bbb5f1170f3
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
Content-Length: 1120
Status: OR

402
WTPA42 PHNL 300300
TROPICAL DEPRESSION JIMENA DISCUSSION NUMBER  19
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
5 PM HST FRI AUG 29 1997

LATEST VISUAL IMAGERY SHOWS A LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION WITH NO DEEP
CONVECTION ANYWHERE NEAR THE SYSTEM. DISSIPATION IS EXPECTED
WITHIN 24 HOURS OR LESS AND THIS WILL BE THE FINAL ADVISORY.

INITIAL MOTION IS 265/08. THE CIRCULATION CENTER IS NOW BEING
STEERED BY LOW LEVEL TRADE WIND FLOW AND THE TRACK IS SIMILAR TO
THE CLIPER MODEL...CLIMATOLOGY AND PERSISTENCE.

HABLUTZEL

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INITIAL     30/0300Z 20.5N 141.6W    25 KTS
12HR VT     30/1200Z 20.3N 142.9W    20 KTS...DISSIPATING
24HR VT     31/0000Z DISSIPATED

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.