

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id DAA49780;
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:05:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7018779 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:03:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id DAA50358 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:03:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id DAA22296
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:03:27 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 17 Nov 1997 03:03:27 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 3fd8df6ad84a34e356b6472f3d91e95b
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001

553
ABPA20 PHNL 170800
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN 140W AND 180
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1000 PM HST SUNDAY NOVEMBER 16 1997

THERE ARE NO SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES IN THE CENTRAL
NORTH PACIFIC. NO TROPICAL CYCLONES ARE EXPECTED IN THE NEXT 48
HOURS.

DONALDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.