

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAB30404;
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:45:43 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9058604 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:45:42 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA53172 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:45:41 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA12921
for [email-masked]; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:45:40 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:45:40 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

614
WTIO20 FMEE 211200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
21/07/98 AT 1200 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 21/07/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.6S/81.7E
(EIGHT DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST WITHIN 300 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE, MORE FREQUENT IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 22/07/98 AT 0000 UTC: 9.0 SOUTH / 80.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SLIGHT DEVELOPEMENT LAST PAST HOURS. LOCAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH
THE SOUTHERN HIGH PRESSURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.