

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA57516;
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:45:54 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9086955 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:45:53 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA22688 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:45:52 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id VAA26769
for [email-masked]; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:45:51 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:45:51 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

764
WTIO20 FMEE 230000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/07/98 AT 0000 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 23/07/98 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.1S/77.0E
(TEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 150 NM FROM
THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/07/98 AT 1200 UTC: 10.4 SOUTH / 76.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR
GENERATED BY THE GRADIENT OF PRESSURE WITH THE SUBTROPICAL
RIDGE OF THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.