

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id UAA20956;
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:41:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10876042 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:41:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id UAA12962 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:40:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA01242
for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:40:26 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:40:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significantvtqow8:?:9,.<34 -$;8-946 >94 5#3 8,$8-,
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

580
ABIO10 PGTW 101800
MSGIDKXENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANTVTQOW8:?:9,.<34 -$;8-946 >94 5#3 8,$8-,
OCEAN/10.:1+/111800Z DEC 98//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/1000:9+ $3: 98//
AMPN/TROPPQAGIVYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN BCAPNFONB;2)0.QNSULA WE T TO COAET OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONAV
MI  B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMA
-,8    (1-5#3 -43- 9> :9,;3:589, 043;BPIVY LOCATED NEAR 11N2 66E
2
REMAINS UNIPASTATIONARY; LXPOPTIVLGNMNBN<)-,8.-53$ 8,>4-43$
IMAGERY INDICATE A LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATIBN IS ASSOCPATED WITH THIS
AREA OF PERSISTENT CONVEIKINLLOUTHWEST OF INDIA IN TTE ARABIAN SEA.
ANIMATED WATER VAPOR IMAGERYN MQNER, SHOWS TPUS CONHECTION IS
LOCATED IN AN AREA OF LIGHT TO MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR. .-/8.7.

SUSTAINED WINDE ARE ESTIMAHED AT 10 OO 20 KNOTBKLMINIMUM SEA LEVEL
PRESSURE IS ESTIOATEE TOBE 10078VB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF NBBWGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS PMO.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEETMEL CIRCULATION REMAINS, ANIMAT
E
D
RINFRARED AND WATER VAPOR IMAGERY INDICATE MODERATE VERTICAL
WINDSHEAR. THIS ARE IS NO LONGER SUSPECT FOSIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLO
NE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOARS.
NO OTHER SUSPER AREAS.
FOCE
PARSONS/MCCULLOCH/HERRON/PARKER/BCCVWNGER/JACKSON/JONES//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.