

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA33720;
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:28:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10804177 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:27:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA44186 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:27:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA07616
for [email-masked]; Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:27:48 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:27:48 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory Kor
Thepvndian
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

030
ABIO10 PGTW 211800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY KOR THEPVNDIAN
OCEAN/211800Z/221800Z NOV 98//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEC WEST GU/211353Z NOV 98//
-;-90,/TROPICAL CYCLONE
WARNING/.
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULNBCOBO TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAT CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 211200Z6, TROPICAL CYCLONE 07B WAS LOCATED NEAR 18.3N2
86.9E;0-,$ 2-- .9;8,< ,945#-NORTHWESTWAAD AT 8 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED TO BOL<9 ,MTS WITH GUSTS TO 80
KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW 211500) FOR FURTHER DETAIWS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES
BVV TROPICA
DISTURBANCESUOMARY: NONE.
:LSOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM:
SCHIBER/WAKEHAM/PATTECSON/TIRSCHEL/GOODMAN/BROOKS/JACKSON/BALDINXER/

HOWELLS//

I

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.