

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id LAA38614;
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:07:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10812148 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:07:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA98432 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:07:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA14887
for [email-masked]; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:07:02 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:07:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

290
ABPZ20 KNHC 221705
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 AM PST SUN NOV 22 1998

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH SUNDAY.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.