

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA06590;
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:36:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10932627 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:36:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA04524 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:36:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA07031
for [email-masked]; Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:36:15 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:36:15 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

996
AXPZ20 KNHC 050737
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC SAT 05 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 05/0600 UTC...
...1017 MB LOW CENTERED OVER SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NEAR 34N118W.
IT IS MOVING SOUTHEASTWARD 20-25 KNOTS.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 10N AND WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 05/0700 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
9N90W 7N100W 7N110W 10N120W 10N130W 9N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 60-70 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 116W-
119W...AND 50 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 121W-122W. WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 50 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 129W-131W.
BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED ISOLATED
MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 93W-110W.
BROKEN/OVERCAST MOSTLY LOW/MID CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED ISOLATED
SHOWERS WITHIN 150 NM OF AXIS E OF 93W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF 10N86W.
WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS ALONG COAST OF CENTRAL PANAMA.

AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.