

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA53242;
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:41:01 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10158347 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:40:52 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA53222 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:40:51 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA11795
for [email-masked]; Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:40:50 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:40:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 24 Hours Before Moving Southeastward Under The
Influence Of Ridging L
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: O

220
WTXS31 PGTW 070300
IMAGERY. THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN QUASI-STATIONARY FOR ABOUT
24 HOURS BEFORE MOVING SOUTHEASTWARD UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF RIDGING L
O
CATED TO ITS WEST. MODERATE INTENSIFICATION IS FORECAST AS THE SYSTEM

CONTINUES TO CONSOL

//END OF PART 02/02//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.