

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA22138;
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:36:52 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10827759 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:36:46 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA04944 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:36:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA20360
for [email-masked]; Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:36:43 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:36:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

671
AXPZ20 KNHC 251936
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC WED 25 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 25/1800 UTC...
...1023 MB HIGH IS LOCATED NEAR 29N127W.  HIGH PRESSURE COVERS
THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 25/1845 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
7N89W 9N105W 7N118W 7N130W 9N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS EAST OF 90W...AND
WITHIN 120 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 102W-131W.  ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS CHARACTERIZES THE REMAINDER
OF THE ITCZ.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS FROM 11N-15N
BETWEEN 100W-107W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN
60 NM OF 130W FROM 10N-14N.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
FROM 10N-15N BETWEEN 90W-100W.

FREDERICK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.