

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id OAA15496;
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:26:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 8025601 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:26:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id OAA40482 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:26:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id OAA02422
for [email-masked]; Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:26:16 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:26:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 98//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

185
WTXS23 PGTW 032000
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 031953Z MAR
98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/021953Z MAR 98//
AMPN/REF A IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS22 PGTW
022000)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
DEEP CONVECTION REMAINS NORTH OF THE CIRCULATION CENTER AND MAY
BE OF A LINEAR NATURE. THERE IS NO DEEP CENTRAL CONVECTION.
SYNOPTIC REPORTS INDICATE A MAXIMUM OF 15 TO 20 KNOTS. A
031130Z MICROWAVE IMAGER PASS INDICATES LITTLE TO NO LOW-LEVEL
ORGANIZATION. UPPER-LEVEL OUTFLOW WITHIN THREE DEGREES OF THE
SYSTEM REMAINS GOOD. THE POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.