

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA26630;
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 01:04:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10937286 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Dec 1998 01:04:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA23026 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Dec 1998 01:04:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA00860
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Dec 1998 01:04:31 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 16 Dec 1998 01:04:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

190
AXPZ20 KNHC 160702
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC WED 16 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 16/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 17N WEST OF 120W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 16/0615 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
7N90W 7N100W 10N110W 11N120W 9N130W 8N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM NORTH OF THE AXIS
FROM 100W TO 106W AND WITHIN 90 NM SOUTH OF THE AXIS FROM 104W
TO 106W.  SIMILAR CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS FROM
92W TO 94W AND FROM 119W TO 122W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF A LINE
FROM 15N112W TO 14N118W.  SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN A 60 NM RADIUS OF 12N117.5W AND 8.5N112W.

WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.