

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id PAA52920;
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:12:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 8993159 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:12:03 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id PAA40094 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:12:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id PAA16428
for [email-masked]; Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:11:54 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:11:54 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

305
ABIO10 PGTW 042030
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE
INDIAN OCEAN/042030Z/051800Z JUNE 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/041351Z JUN 98/
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A FINAL WARNING NR 003 (WTIO31 PGTW
041500Z)//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1). AT 041200Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A WAS LOCATED NEAR
11.5N7 71.5E3 AND WAS QUASI-STATIONARY. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS
ARE 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 35 KNOTS. SEE REF A (TROPICAL CYCLONE
03A FINAL WARNING NR 003 (WTIO31 PGTW 041500Z))FOR FURTHER
DETAILS. THE POSIBILITY EXISTS FOR REDEVELOPMENT IF VERTICAL WIND
SHEAR WEAKENS. THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL
CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.
(2).NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. JUSTIFICATION FOR REISSUANCE: INCLUDE SUSPECT AREA PARA
1.A.(1).
FORECAST TEAM: HILDEBRAND/LUNSFORD/PATTERSON/TIRSCHEL//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.