

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA32762;
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:37:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10814350 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:35:42 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA107918 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:35:40 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA16152
for [email-masked]; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:35:40 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:35:40 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

616
AXPZ20 KNHC 221934
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC SUN 22 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 22/1800 UTC...
...1012 MB LOW CENTERED NEAR 9N91W...DRIFTING WESTWARD.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 125W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 22/1915 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED ALONG 6N78W
9N90W 8N100W 10N110W 10N120W 12N134W 9N140W.  SCATTERED
MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM
112W-115W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS
EAST OF 79W TO ALONG COAST OF COLOMBIA...BETWEEN 120W-125W...AND
WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 115W-119W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 91W-94W ARE ENHANCED
BY THE 1012 MB LOW IN THAT VICINITY.  ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 103W-108W...AND 133W-136W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED WIDELY
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 90W-100W FROM
10N TO 15N.

AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.