

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA24576;
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:16:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10925720 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:16:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA28910 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:16:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA26581
for [email-masked]; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:16:35 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:16:35 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 04/12/98 A 1200 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

909
WTIO21 FMEE 041200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 04/12/98 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 1/A3
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : VENDREDI 04/12/98 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : ZONE PERTURBEE
DEPLACEMENT           : INDETERMINE
ZONES MENACEES        :
ZONE PERTURBEE ENTRE 07S ET 13S ET ENTRE 81E ET 94E. CIRCULATION
DEPRESSSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT AUTOUR D'UN CENTRE ESTIME VERS
9.5S/88.5E.FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 05/12/98 A 0000 UTC:
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LES VENTS LES PLUS FORTS SONT OBSERVES DANS LA PARTIE SUD DU
SYSTEMEAVEC LE GRADIENT DU AUX HAUTES PRESSIONS AU SUD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.