

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA51022;
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:12:07 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 8410946 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:11:54 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA23566 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:09:52 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id VAA27738
for [email-masked]; Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:09:51 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:09:51 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 1. Tropical Cyclone 34s Warning Nr 007
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

993
WTXS31 PGTW 210300
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 34S WARNING NR 007
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVE

ULU<
RL2,ZLY

5QEZXXUUBQRJQQ1

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.