

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id WAA14496;
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:40:12 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9940675 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:40:05 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id WAA43622 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:40:03 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA25752
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:40:02 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:40:02 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Page 04 Ruhpsgg3653 Unclas
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

340
WTXS31 PGTW 300300
HEIGHT AT 300000Z3 IS 10 FEET. REFER TO WWIO30 PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL
PAGE 04 RUHPSGG3653 UNCLAS
SEA HEIGHT INFORMATION. NEXT WARNINGS AT 300900Z2 (DTG 300753Z8),
301500Z9 (DTG 301353Z5) AND 302100Z6 (DTG 301953Z1).//
BT
?3653

//END OF PART 02/02//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.