

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA24512;
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:38:36 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10902142 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:38:27 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA13484 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:38:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA16935
for [email-masked]; Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:38:24 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:38:24 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

470
AXPZ20 KNHC 030138
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC WED 03 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 03/0000 UTC...
...A COLD FRONT IS APPROACHING FROM THE NW...PASSING
THROUGH 32N/33N ALONG 140W.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS E PAC SE OF APPROACHING COLD FRONT.
RIDGE IS ALONG LINE 20N110W-23N126W TO 28N140W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
8N79W-10N102W-11N120W-10N133W-9N140W.

NUMEROUS STRONG CONVECTION COVERS INTERIOR SECTIONS/
COASTAL SECTIONS OF COSTA RICA FROM 8N TO 9.5N BETWEEN
83W AND 84.5W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION OVER INTERIOR AND
COASTAL SECTIONS OF PANAMA FROM 8.5N TO 10N BETWEEN
81W AND 82.5W.

WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IN
CLUSTERS OVER INTERIOR/COASTAL WATERS OF PANAMA FROM
7.5N TO 10N BETWEEN 77W AND 80W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION
IN CLUSTERS IN AREA BOUNDED BY POINTS 8N102W-7N105W-9N104W-
8N102W...FROM 10N TO 12N BETWEEN 119W AND 121W...
WITHIN 15-30 NM EITHER SIDE 13N119W-14N121W-14N123W...
FROM 9N TO 10N BETWEEN 132W AND 134W...
WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS 10N135.5W...AND
FROM 8N TO 9N BETWEEN 138W AND 140W.

SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 11.5N TO 13N BETWEEN
106W AND 108W...AND FROM 8N TO 9.5N BETWEEN 122W AND 126W.

ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 11.5N TO 12.5N BETWEEN
101W AND 103W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.