

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA06412;
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:27:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10964849 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:27:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA05114 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:27:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA28990
for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:27:30 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 18 Dec 1998 19:27:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 190124
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC SAT 19 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 19/0000 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 19/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
6N90W 6N100W 9N110W 9N120W 6N130W 9N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 102W-
107W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60-70 NM OF AXIS
FROM 107W-109W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN
120 NM OF AXIS FROM 111W-119W. ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION
WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 82W-88W. BROKEN TO OVERCAST
MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED ISOLATED SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS EAST OF 82W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
AREA OF BROKEN/OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED WIDELY
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS SEEN FROM 12 TO 17N
BETWEEN 108W-121W. BROKEN/OVERCAST LOW AND MID CLOUDS WITH
ISOLATED SHOWERS FROM 17N TO 20N BETWEEN 110W-120W. BROKEN/
OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS NORTH OF 6N FROM 80W-85W INCLUDING
COASTS OF COSTA RICA AND PANAMA.

AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.