

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA35728;
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 13:31:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11013715 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 25 Dec 1998 13:31:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA38784 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Dec 1998 13:31:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA27034
for [email-masked]; Fri, 25 Dec 1998 13:31:38 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 25 Dec 1998 13:31:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 251929
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC FRI 25 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 25/1800 UTC...
...1036 MB HIGH LOCATED NEAR 34N126W.  HIGH PRESSURE DOMINATES
N OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 25/1900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N75W
6N90W 7N100W 6N110W 6N120W 10N130W 10N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED ALONG THE COAST OF COLOMBIA FROM 3N-6N
BETWEEN 77W-82W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS ALSO LOCATED
FROM 5N-7N BETWEEN 102W-105W...AND FROM 8N-11N BETWEEN
137W-140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM
6N-8N BETWEEN 99W-100W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED N OF THE ITCZ FROM
10N-16N BETWEEN 124W-128W.  OVERCAST JET CIRRUS IS LOCATED FROM
18N-28N BETWEEN 110W-140W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.