

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA13032;
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:34:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10835071 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:33:56 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA20650 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:33:54 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA05640
for [email-masked]; Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:33:53 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:33:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

634
AXPZ20 KNHC 261932
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC THU 26 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 26/1800 UTC...
...COLD FRONT PASSES THROUGH 32N130W BEYOND 26N140W.  IT IS
MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 15-20 KNOTS.
...1022 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER NEAR 29N134W.  HIGH PRESSURE
COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W...EXCEPT IN THE
VICINITY OF COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 26/1830 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG
5N78W 9N85W 10N88W 5N95W 10N103W 8N110W 10N120W 8N130W 9N140W.
SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG CONVECTION IN CLUSTERS IS FROM
7N-15N BETWEEN 100W-110W...WITHIN 30-60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN
116W-126W...AND WITHIN A 60 NM RADIUS OF 7N122W.  SCATTERED
MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30-60 NM OF THE
AXIS BETWEEN 127W-137W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 83W-100W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE COLD FRONT IS
ALONG AND WITHIN 60 NM OF THE FRONT.

JEW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.