

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA22706;
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 01:58:53 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9039625 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 20 Jul 1998 01:58:52 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA59558 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 20 Jul 1998 01:58:51 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA13154
for [email-masked]; Mon, 20 Jul 1998 01:58:50 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Mon, 20 Jul 1998 01:58:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 20/07/98 A 0600 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

008
WTIO21 FMEE 200600
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 20/07/98 A 0600 UTC
NUMERO                : 1/H4
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : LUNDI 20/07/98 A 0600 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1004 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 40 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
6.5S/85.5E (SIX DEGRES CINQ SUD ET QUATRE VINGT CINQ DEGRES
CINQ EST) A 0600 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST-SUD-OUEST  5 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : GRAINS LOCAUX DANS UN RAYON DE 300 MN
AUTOUR DU CENTRE.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 20/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.

POSITION PREVUE LE 20/07/98 A 1800 UTC: 7.0 SUD / 84.5 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
POSSIBILITE DE GRAND FRAIS LOCAL DANS LE SECTEUR SUD EN RAISON DU
GRADIENT LIE A L'ANTICYCLONE SITUE AU SUD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.