

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA22932;
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:14:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10957528 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:14:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA16512 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:14:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA13264
for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:14:31 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 18 Dec 1998 01:14:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 180706
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC FRI 18 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 18/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 18N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 18/0630 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 6N78W-6N94W-7N99W-
10N111W-8N140W.  SCATTERED/NUMEROUS STRONG THUNDERSTORMS FROM
9N TO 11N BETWEEN 106W AND 111W.  WIDELY SCATTERED/SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED MODERATE/STRONG THUNDERSTORMS COVER REST
OF AREA BOUNDED BY POINTS 14N110W-11N106W-5N104W-8N114W-14N110W.

WIDELY SCATTERED/SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED MODERATE/STRONG
THUNDERSTORMS FROM 9N TO 10N BETWEEN 115W AND 117W...AND FROM 9N
TO 11N BETWEEN 117W AND 120W.

ISOLATED SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS FROM 5N TO 6N BETWEEN 84W AND
85W...FROM 4.5N TO 6N BETWEEN 89W AND 91.5W...AND FROM 6N TO 7N
BETWEEN 98W AND 99W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.