

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA59290;
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:33:24 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9924974 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:33:23 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA56718 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:33:22 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA00962
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:33:21 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:33:21 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 29/09/98 A 1200 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

490
WTIO21 FMEE 291200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 29/09/98 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 2/A2
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : MARDI 29/09/98 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1002 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
9.0S/77.7E (NEUF DEGRES ZERO SUD ET SOIXANTE DIX SEPT DEGRES
SEPT EST) A 1200 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  9 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS UN RAYON DE 300 MN
AUTOUR DU CENTRE PRINCIPALEMENT DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.
FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 30/09/98 A 0000 UTC: 9.1 SUD / 76.0 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
POSSIBILITE DE GRAND FRAIS 30KT LOCALEMENT DANS LE SECTEUR SUD
JUSQU'A 300 MN DU CENTRE EN RAISON DU GRADIENT AVEC
L'ANTICYCLONE SITUE AU SUD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.