

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA27068;
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:28:01 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10892985 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:27:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA18078 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:27:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA26090
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:27:47 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:27:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

561
AXPZ20 KNHC 121326
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1335 UTC SAT 12 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 12/1200 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 12/1300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N75W
7N90W 8N100W 8N110W 10N120W 8N130W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED ALONG THE COASTS OF
PANAMA AND COLOMBIA FROM 6N-9N BETWEEN 77W-80W.  SIMILAR
CONVECTION IS LOCATED ALONG THE COAST OF COLOMBIA FROM 3N-6N
BETWEEN 77W-79W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS ALSO LOCATED FROM 7N-10N BETWEEN 106W-110W.
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 6N-8N BETWEEN
97W-100W...AND FROM 9N-10N BETWEEN 120W-121W.  WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN 122W-127W...
AND FROM 5N-8N BETWEEN 132W-136W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED N OF
THE ITCZ FROM 10N-13N BETWEEN 94W-97W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS SEEN FROM 13N-15N BETWEEN 102W-105W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.