

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id LAA18486;
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:45:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10924711 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:45:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA20770 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:45:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA23920
for [email-masked]; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:45:02 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:45:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

660
WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/12/98 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 04/12/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        :
AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER BETWEEN 07S AND 13S AND BETWEEN 81E AND
94E AROUND AND ESTIMATED CENTER NEAR 9.5S/88.5E.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/12/98 AT 0000 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
MAXIMUM WIND OBSERVED IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE GRADIENT
WITH THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.