

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA38898;
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 01:21:12 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9568295 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 6 Sep 1998 01:21:11 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA68582 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 6 Sep 1998 01:21:09 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA12440
for [email-masked]; Sun, 6 Sep 1998 01:20:55 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Sun, 6 Sep 1998 01:20:55 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

355
WTIO20 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/09/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/A1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 06/09/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.0S/70.5E
(TEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 400
NM FROM THE CENTRE, IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, MAINLY IN
THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
WITH ROUGH SEAS, LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/09/98 AT 1800 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH / 69.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SLOW WEAKENING GOES ON WITH PERSISTENT SHEARED CONDITIONS. NEXT
BULLETIN WILL BE ISSUED, ONLY IF NECESSARY, TODAY AT 12 UTC.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.