

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id PAA16714;
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:46:57 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 8993601 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:46:50 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id PAA63514 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:46:48 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id PAA17587
for [email-masked]; Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:46:47 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:46:47 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

836
ABIO10 PGTW 042030 COR
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE
INDIAN OCEAN/042030Z/051800Z JUNE 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/041351Z JUN 98/
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A FINAL WARNING NR 003 (WTIO31 PGTW
041500Z)//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1). AT 041200Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A WAS LOCATED NEAR 11.5N7
71.5E3 AND WAS QUASI-STATIONARY.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 25 KNOT
S
WITH GUSTS TO 35 KNOTS.  SEE REF A (TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A FINAL WARNIN
G
NR 003 (WTIO31 PGTW 041500Z))FOR FURTHER DETAILS. THE POSIBILITY
EXISTS FOR RE-DEVELOPMENT IF VERTICAL WIND SHEAR WEAKENS. THEREFORE,
THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.
(2).NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. JUSTIFICATION FOR REISSUANCE:  INCLUDE SUSPECT AREA PARA 1.A.(1).4

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.