

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA17024;
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:29:12 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10859220 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:29:03 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA17262 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:29:02 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA09466
for [email-masked]; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:29:01 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:29:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

206
AXPZ20 KNHC 300729
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC MON 30 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 30/0600 UTC...
...COLD FRONT ENTERS REGION NEAR 32N131W...AND EXITS THE REGION
NEAR 26N140W.  IT IS MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 15-20 KNOTS.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/0645 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
6N90W 6N100W 6N110W 11N120W 9N126W 9N130W 9N140W.  SCATTERED
MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS FROM 8N-10N BETWEEN
96W-100W...AND WITHIN A 60 NM RADIUS OF 8N137W.  SCATTERED
CLUSTERS OF MODERATE CONVECTION ARE WITHIN 90 NM OF THE AXIS
BETWEEN 117W-128W.  WIDELY SCATTERED TO ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 85W-96W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS FROM 14N-21N
BETWEEN 111W-119W.

JEW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.