

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA45098;
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:50:14 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9939911 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:50:06 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA42806 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:48:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id VAA24820
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:48:26 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:48:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 1. Hrs, Valid At:
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

239
WTXS31 PGTW 300200
IMMEXCMOLDELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
1. HRS, VALID AT:
010000Z1 2-- 10.2S3 75.0E2
MAX SUSTAINED WINDSPA PWT KT, GUSTS 035 KT
DISSIPATED AS A SIGNIFICANT TROPIVAL CYCLONOLOVOY WOOER
REMARKS:
300300Z6 POSITION  9.4S3   76.8E1.
TROPICAL CYCLONE 02S HAS TRACKED WESTWARD AT 5 KNOTS
FOR THE PAST
6 HOURS. THE WARNING POSITION AMD AAQN?256 -43 ?--3$ 9, 300000Z3
INFRARED SATELLITE ANALYSIS. SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES THE LOW-
LEVEL CIRCULATION IS WUCNM NORTHEAST OF THE CONVECTION. 5#3 -53348,<

DLOW IS WESTWARD AS THE SYSTEM REMAINS BETWEEN THE MGQSGMN TROUGH TO

THE NORTH AND THE SUB-TROPICAL RIDGE TO ITS SOUTH. TC 02S IS
FORECAST TO CONTINUE ITS WESTWARD TRACK, 23-(3,8,< $73 59 8,:43--3$
VEKTICAL WIND SHEAR UNTIL IT DISSIP
TES AS A SIGNI1:,9 54908:-)
CYCLONE BY THE END OF THE 24-HOUR PERIOD. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT WAVE
HEIGHT AT 300000Z3 IS 10 PEEO. <?(34 59 228930 PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL
H
SEA HEIGHT INFORMATION. NEXT WARNINGS AT 300900Z? (DTG 300753Z8),
301500Z9 (DTGN301353Z5) AND 302100ZKCB$9<8301953Z1).//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.