

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA18810;
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:33:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10946708 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:33:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA16744 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:33:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA22372
for [email-masked]; Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:33:08 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:33:08 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

776
AXPZ20 KNHC 061931
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC SUN 06 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 06/1800 UTC...
...COLD FRONT ENTERS THE REGION ALONG 32N114W TO 30N116W 29N121W
WHERE IT BECOMES DIFFUSE TO 30N130W.  IT IS MOVING SOUTHEAST
AT 15-20 KNOTS.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF
115W...EXCEPT IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/1900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED ALONG
7N78W 9N90W 10N90W 8N100W 7N110W 10N118W 7N125W 8N130W 8N140W.
SCATTERED CLUSTERS OF STRONG CONVECTION ARE WITHIN A 60 NM
RADIUS OF 8N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30-60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN
78W-90W...WITHIN 30-60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 113W-120W...AND
WITHIN 30 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 125W-128W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

JEW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.