

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA36244;
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:36:25 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11030030 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:36:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA37644 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:35:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA16901
for [email-masked]; Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:35:08 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:35:08 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 281933
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC MON 28 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 28/1800 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE E PAC NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 28/1900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 7N78W-8N107W-9N114W-
10N126W-10N140W.  ISOLATED TO WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IN AREA BOUNDED BY POINTS 7N78W-3N81W-6N69W-7N78W.

BROKEN LOW/MIDDLE LEVEL CLOUDS AND POSSIBLE EMBEDDED SHOWERS
WITHIN 300 NM EITHER SIDE OF LINE 4N79W-5N100W-6N120W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM
8.5N TO 12.5N BETWEEN 125W AND 140W.  BROKEN/OVERCAST MIDDLE AND
HIGH LEVEL CLOUDS ARE NORTH OF THE ITCZ AXIS S OF THE LINE
16N120W-28N133W-27N140W-12N147W...MOVING NORTHWARD AND THEN
NORTHEASTWARD AS THEY PASS EAST OF 130W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.