

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA15496;
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 19:30:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11010081 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 24 Dec 1998 19:30:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA22628 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Dec 1998 19:29:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA20150
for [email-masked]; Thu, 24 Dec 1998 19:29:58 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 24 Dec 1998 19:29:58 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 250127
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC FRI 25 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 25/0000 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 25/0045 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
3N85W 3N92W 7N99W 5N105W 6N110W 11N120W 10N128W 7N140W.
SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM
OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 93W-100W...WITHIN 20 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN
105W-108W...WITHIN 150 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 113W-123W...AND
WITHIN 120 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 126W-132W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS JUST INLAND OVER COLOMBIA WITHIN
20 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 3N77W TO 6N77W.
BROKEN/OVERCAST JET STREAM CIRRUS CLOUDS WITH TRANSVERSE BANDING
APPEARANCE FROM 10N-24N WEST OF 105W.

JEW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.