

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id LAA20068;
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:39:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7786396 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:39:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA35880 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:39:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA10526
for [email-masked]; Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:39:11 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:39:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

107
ABIO10 PGTW 111800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE
INDIAN OCEAN/111800Z/121800ZFEB98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU 111351Z FEB 98//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU 111355Z FEB 98//
RMKS/
1.  NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO
COAST OF AFRICA):
A.  TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2.  SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A.  TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 111200Z, TROPICAL CYCLONE 20S (ANACELLE) WAS
LOCATED AT 20.9S1 59.3E7, MOVING SOUTHWARD AT 13 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 115 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 140
KNOTS. SEE REF A (TROPICAL CYCLONE 20S (ANACELLE) WARNING NR 12
(WTXS31 PGTW 111500)) AND TWLEVE-HOURLY UPDATES FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) AT 111200Z, TROPICAL CYCLONE 22S (VICTOR) WAS LOCATED
AT 15.6S2 115.7E4, MOVING WESTWARD AT 09 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 50 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 65
KNOTS. SEE REF B (TROPICAL CYCLONE 22S (VICTOR) WARNING NR 04
(WTXS33 PGTW 111500)) AND TWELVE-HOURLY UPDATES FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
(3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: HILDEBRAND/SANCHEZ/PATTERSON/UROGI//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.