

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA37646;
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:36:12 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11049945 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:36:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA39682 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:36:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA10208
for [email-masked]; Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:36:10 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:36:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 311334
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1335 UTC THU 31 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 31/1200 UTC...
...1022 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER NEAR 31N135W.
HIGH PRESSURE IS N OF 15N W OF 120W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 31/1300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 6N77W-6N92W-9N108W-
11N118W-12N122W-10N140W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION FROM 8N TO 12N
BETWEEN 130W AND 134W.

WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN
30 NM EITHER SIDE LINE 6N78W-5N82W...AND WITHIN 60 NM EITHER
SIDE 11N121W-10N128W AND 8N134W-7N137W.

ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 30-60 NM OF COLOMBIA
COAST FROM 3N TO 6N...AND IT HAS BEEN DISSIPATING DURING THE
LAST 6 HOURS...WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE 8N108W-9N114W-11N120W.

PATCHES OF BROKEN/OVERCAST LOW AND MIDDLE LEVEL CLOUDS AND
POSSIBLE EMBEDDED SHOWERS FROM EQUATOR TO 7N77W-7N94W-6N110W...
WITHIN 60 NM EITHER SIDE 3N110W-5N117W-7N120W...AND FROM EQUATOR
TO 10N BETWEEN 120W AND 140W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN TO OVERCAST HIGH LEVEL CLOUDS ARE N OF 10N
SW OF LINE 26N132W-12N116W...MOVING NORTHWARD.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.