

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id PAA31960;
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:50:25 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9082433 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:50:20 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id PAA64608 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:49:57 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id PAA20697
for [email-masked]; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:49:50 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:49:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/signifi
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

358
ABIO10 PGTW 221800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFI
6 >94 5#3
8,$8-, 9:3-,/221800Z/231800Z JULY 98//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO
COASTPMF AFRA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBAKCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
AVPOROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCESUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF COM
EION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 9S9 79EG IS
NOW LOCATED NEAR 10S1 78E5. 221430VW INFRARED SATEL853 8.-<346 -#92-
28,$ -#3-4 43-548:58,< 85- $3;3)90.3,5. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE
IMAGERY INDICATES THE ASSOCIATED LOWQHLEVEL CIRCULATION HAS REMAINED

EXPOSED AND APPROXIMATELY 45NM FROM THE NEAREST DEEP CONVECTION.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20-25 ZETS. MINIMUM SEA
LEVEL PRESSURE WS ESTIMATED TO BE 1002 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICIE TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS FAIR.
(2))NO OTHER SUSPACT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: LUNSFORD/MCCULLOCH/HALL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.