

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA04262;
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:12:36 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9089473 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:12:35 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA19354 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:12:34 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id GAA01444
for [email-masked]; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:12:33 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:12:33 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 23/07/98 A 0600 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

732
WTIO21 FMEE 230600
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 23/07/98 A 0600 UTC
NUMERO                : 9/H4
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : JEUDI 23/07/98 A 0600 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1000 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
10.0S/76.7E (DIX DEGRES ZERO SUD ET SOIXANTE SEIZE DEGRES
SEPT EST) A 0600 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  4 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
PRINCIPALEMENT DANS LES SECTEURS OUEST ET SUD.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.
FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 23/07/98 A 1800 UTC: 10.1 SUD / 76.0 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
NEANT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.