

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id LAA17620;
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:45:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10834633 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:45:37 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA22978 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:45:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA04948
for [email-masked]; Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:45:34 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:45:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

960
ABIO10 PGTW 261800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/261800Z/271800Z NOV 98//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 6S6 65E1 HAS
BECOME LESS ORGANIZED OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS. ANIMATED INFRARED
SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES THE CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY ASSOCIATED
WITH A LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER HAS DISSIPATED, AND THE LOW
LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER ITSELF HAS BECOME DIFFICULT TO DISCERN.
HENCE, THIS AREA IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM:
SCHIBER/WAKEHAM/PATTERSON/TIRSCHEL/GOODMAN/BALDINGER/JACKSON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.