

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA42974;
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:02:21 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9530072 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:02:19 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA62918 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:02:15 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA18727
for [email-masked]; Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:02:02 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:02:02 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

220
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/09/98 AT 1200 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 03/09/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.3S/85.3E
(EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL
THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 350 NM FROM
THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
WITH ROUGH SEAS, LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/09/98 AT 0000 UTC: 8.3 SOUTH / 83.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
VERY LOCAL GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT WITH ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS
ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR, DUE TO THE STRONG GRADIENT
OF PRESSURE WITH THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH. NEXT BULLETIN WILL BE
ISSUED AT 00 UTC IF NECESSARY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.