

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id WAA16738;
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:27:42 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9543123 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:27:41 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id WAA23634 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:27:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA10339
for [email-masked]; Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:27:26 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:27:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

910
WTIO20 FMEE 040000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/09/98 AT 0000 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 2/A1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 04/09/98 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.1S/82.9E
(NINE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 450
NM FROM THE CENTRE, IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
WITH ROUGH SEAS, LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/09/98 AT 1200 UTC: 9.5 SOUTH / 80.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
LOCAL GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT WITH ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS ARE
LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR, DUE TO THE STRONG GRADIENT OF
PRESSURE WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH IN THE SOUTH, AND TO THE
SPEED OF MOVEMENT OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.