

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA18886;
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 07:27:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10810025 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 07:27:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA18858 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 07:27:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA13151
for [email-masked]; Sun, 22 Nov 1998 07:27:36 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 22 Nov 1998 07:27:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

852
AXPZ20 KNHC 221325
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1335 UTC SUN 22 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 22/1200 UTC...
...1009 MB LOW CENTERED NEAR 10N91W...DRIFTING WESTWARD.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 125W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 22/1245 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED ALONG 6N78W
8N90W 9N100W 9N110W 11N120W 10N130W 9N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 96W-99W
...112W-115W AND 138W-139W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
WITHIN 90 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 120W-123W...AND 60 NM OF AXIS
EAST OF 80W...AND BETWEEN 134W-137W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 150 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 86W-94W. ISOLATED
MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 104W-108W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED WIDELY
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 90W-100W NORTH
OF 10N TO 15N. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60-90 NM
RADIUS OF 14N93W.

AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.