

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id FAA31574;
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 05:57:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10990985 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Dec 1998 05:56:47 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id FAA20464 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Dec 1998 05:56:02 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id FAA09764
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Dec 1998 05:56:02 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 22 Dec 1998 05:56:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 221153 RTD
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC TUE 22 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 22/0600 UTC...
...NEARLY STATIONARY SURFACE TROUGH ALONG 131W/132W
FROM 14N TO 28N.
...HIGH PRESSURE FROM 15N TO 32N BETWEEN 110W AND 130W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 22/0700 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 6N78W-10N98W-9N105W-
11N120W-9N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION
WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE 9N99W-6N94W WITHIN 60 NM EITHER SIDE
10N BETWEEN 117W AND 122W...AND WITHIN 15-30 NM RADIUS 10N127W.
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN
15-30 NM RADIUS 8N104W...FROM 6N TO 7N BETWEEN 106W AND 107W...
FROM 6N TO 7N BETWEEN 110W AND 111W...AND FROM 7N TO 9.5N
BETWEEN 111W AND 114W.  AN ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WAS
WITHIN 15 NM RADIUS 5N78W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.