

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA22694;
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 01:37:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9073947 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 01:37:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA49048 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 01:37:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA04723
for [email-masked]; Wed, 22 Jul 1998 01:37:26 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 22 Jul 1998 01:37:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

958
WTIO20 FMEE 220600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 22/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  998 HPA
POSITION             : 9.6S/78.5E (NINE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH
AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 150 NM FROM
THE CENTRE, IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHWESTERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
WITH ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR UP
TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

FORECASTED POSITION 22/07/98 AT 1800 UTC: 10.1 SOUTH / 76.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXTENSION IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR IS
GENERATED BY THE GRADIENT OF PRESSURE WITH THE SUBTROPICAL
RIDGE OF THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.