

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA15154;
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:24:11 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9939191 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:24:04 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA41246 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:24:03 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id VAA24420
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:24:02 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:24:02 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 301500z9 (dtg 301353z5) And 302100z6 (dtg 301953z1).//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

858
WTXS31 PGTW 300200
SEA HEIGHT INFORMATION. NEXT WARNINGS AT 300900Z2 (DTG 300753Z8),
301500Z9 (DTG 301353Z5) AND 302100Z6 (DTG 301953Z1).//

//END OF PART 02/02//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.