

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA16750;
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:19:10 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10822064 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:19:01 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA17198 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:18:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA08832
for [email-masked]; Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:18:59 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:18:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

978
AXPZ20 KNHC 250716
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC WED 25 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 25/0600 UTC...
...1026 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER NEAR 31N126W.
HIGH PRESSURE COVERS E PAC NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 25/0630 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 5N78W-8N96W-9N112W-
9N118W-11N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION FROM
10N TO 11N BETWEEN 129W AND 130W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION FROM 11.5N TO 13N BETWEEN 100W AND 123W...AND
WITHIN 90 NM EITHER SIDE 10N113W-7N117W...AND FROM 10N TO 13.5N
BETWEEN 135W AND 140W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.