

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA67160;
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:54:54 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9089654 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:54:53 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA56138 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:54:52 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id GAA01697
for [email-masked]; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:54:52 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:54:52 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 23/07/98 A 1200 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

494
WTIO21 FMEE 231200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 23/07/98 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 10/H4
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : JEUDI 23/07/98 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1000 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
9.9S/76.4E (NEUF DEGRES NEUF SUD ET SOIXANTE SEIZE DEGRES
QUATRE EST) A 1200 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  3 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : GRAINS LOCAUX JUSQU'A 200 MN DU CENTRE
PRINCIPALEMENT DANS LES SECTEURS OUEST ET SUD.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.
FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 24/07/98 A 0000 UTC: 9.8 SUD / 75.8 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LE SYSTEME CONTINUE A S'AFFAIBLIR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.