

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA44094;
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:45:00 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9921727 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:44:58 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA52530 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:44:57 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA26735
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:44:56 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:44:56 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

539
WTIO20 FMEE 290600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/09/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 29/09/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.1S/78.6E
(NINE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 29/09/98 AT 1800 UTC: 9.4 SOUTH / 77.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
LOCAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT ARE LIKELY IN THE SOUTHERN
SECTOR DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.