

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA25602;
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:20:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10945511 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:20:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA28386 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:20:52 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA19106
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:20:51 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:20:51 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

463
AXPZ20 KNHC 170119
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC THU 17 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 17/0000 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 17/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N75W
4N90W 7N100W 10N110W 11N120W 7N130W 7N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION EXISTS FROM 8N-13N BETWEEN
105W-114W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM
14N-20N BETWEEN 111W-117W...FROM 9N-16N BETWEEN 117W-124W...AND
FROM 7N-8N BETWEEN 125W-128W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
LOCATED ALONG THE COAST OF PANAMA FROM 5N-8N BETWEEN 79W-81W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.