

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA20878;
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:19:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10869638 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:19:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA05230 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:19:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA28323
for [email-masked]; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:19:02 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:19:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

799
AXPZ20 KNHC 010113
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC TUE 01 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 01/0000 UTC...
...COLD FRONT PASSES THROUGH 32N123W-25N130W BEYOND 22N140W...
MOVING EAST/SOUTHEAST 10-15 KT.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS E PAC SE OF COLD FRONT TO 15N AND 115W.
HIGH PRESSURE ALSO IS BUILDING NW OF THE COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 01/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 6N78W-8N88W-9N99W-
7N105W-8N116W-12N121W-10N125W-8N131W-9N140W.
SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 30-60 NM
EITHER SIDE AXIS BETWEEN 99W AND 116W...AND 120W AND 131W.
ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS DEVELOPING WITHIN 15-30 NM
RADIUS 8N84W...9N85W...AND 7N94.5W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM 16N TO 18N
BETWEEN 116.5W AND 119W.  BROKEN HIGH CLOUDS...ASSOCIATED WITH
A JET STREAM...WITHIN 120 NM EITHER SIDE 25N110W-15N125W-
12N132W-13N140W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.