

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA17666;
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 01:16:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10850574 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 29 Nov 1998 01:16:41 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA17896 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 29 Nov 1998 01:16:40 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA28462
for [email-masked]; Sun, 29 Nov 1998 01:16:35 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 29 Nov 1998 01:16:35 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

806
AXPZ20 KNHC 290716
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC SUN 29 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 29/0600 UTC...
...WEAK COLD FRONT ENTERS REGION NEAR 32N111W...AND CONTINUES TO
20N117W. IT IS MOVING EAST 15 KNOTS.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 110W...
EXCEPT IN IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 29/0645 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W
5N90W 7N100W 7N110W 11N120W 10N130W 8N140W.  A CLUSTER OF STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN A 30 NM RADIUS OF 9N134W.   SCATTERED
MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE
AXIS BETWEEN 121W-133W...AND WITHIN 30 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN
136W-140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 100W-110W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS OVER
PANAMA FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN 81W-84W...AND WITHIN 120 NM EITHER
SIDE OF A LINE FROM 12N118W TO 19N112W.

JEW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.