

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id UAA06506;
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:55:23 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10913910 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:55:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id UAA25950 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:55:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA13503
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:55:19 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:55:19 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N:    01 Active Tropic?l Ayofeif Northio
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

280
WTIO31 PGTW 140300
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 08A WARNING NR 005
01 ACTIVE TROPIC?L AYOFEIF NORTHIO
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
---
WALING POS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.