

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA12638;
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 01:38:48 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10809673 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 24 Nov 1998 01:38:42 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA20812 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 24 Nov 1998 01:38:41 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA16116
for [email-masked]; Tue, 24 Nov 1998 01:38:40 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 24 Nov 1998 01:38:40 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

480
AXPZ20 KNHC 240738
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC TUE 24 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 24/0600 UTC...
...E PAC COLD FRONT PASSES THROUGH 32N124-29N130W-25N140W...
MOVING SOUTHEAST 10-15 KT.
...1027 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER NEAR 33N137W.
HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REST OF E PAC FROM 15N TO COLD FRONT
BETWEEN 115W AND COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 24/0630 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 6N78W-9N110W-11N130W-
9N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM 7N
TO 8N BETWEEN 81W AND 82.5W...FROM 10.5N TO 11.5N BETWEEN
96W AND 97W...FROM 9.5N TO 10.5N BETWEEN 111W AND 112W...
IN CLUSTERS FROM 7.5N TO 8.5N BETWEEN 121W AND 128W...WITHIN
30-45 NM EITHER SIDE LINE 9N126W-11N131W...AND 8.5N TO 10N
BETWEEN 135W AND 136.5W.  NUMEROUS STRONG CONVECTION FROM
10.5N TO 11.5N BETWEEN 132W AND 134.5W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.