

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA21944;
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:42:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10818910 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:41:53 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA16550 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:41:52 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id SAA04719
for [email-masked]; Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:41:51 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:41:51 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen West Gu/240051z Nov 98//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

499
WTXS21 PGTW 250100
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 250051Z NOV 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/240051Z NOV 98//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 240100)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
2. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY
LOCATED IN THE SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN, JUST WEST OF DIEGO GARCIA, HAS
BECOME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ORGANIZED OVER THE LAST 1 HOURS.P.
Y(NJRARED IMAGERY SHOWS THE DEEP CONVECTION HAS DISSIPATED.
THEREFORE,
THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE JB
PRQIS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.