

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA28536;
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:15:27 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10969464 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:14:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA12828 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:14:54 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA23775
for [email-masked]; Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:14:54 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:14:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

267
AXPZ20 KNHC 080711
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC TUE 08 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 08/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 10N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 08/0615 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 8N78W
7N90W 7N110W 7N130W 7N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 127W TO 136W.
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM
82W TO 88W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS INLAND AND WITHIN 30 NM ALONG
THE COAST OF PANAMA FROM THE BORDER OF COLOMBIA TO 79.5W.

WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.