

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id LAA64614;
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:46:00 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10265034 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:45:59 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA67610 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:45:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA15597
for [email-masked]; Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:45:40 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:45:40 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Immediate Delivery Req To Amembassy Colombo And
Amconsul Madras
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

506
WTIO31 PGTW 161500
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CALCUTTA AND AMEMBASSY DHAKA
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY COLOMBO AND AMCONSUL MADRAS
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 05A WARNING NR 002
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN NORTHIO
MAX SUSCLONE 05A WARNING NR 002
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN NORTHIO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.