

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id RAA22340;
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:26:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10868806 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:26:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id RAA19500 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:26:28 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA26863
for [email-masked]; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:26:25 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:26:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

482
ABPZ20 KNHC 302316
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
4 PM PST MON NOV 30 1998

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF SHOWERS AND CLOUDINESS CONTINUES SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  UPPER-LEVEL WINDS
ARE NOT FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH TUESDAY.

THE OFFICIAL HURRICANE SEASON ENDS TONIGHT WHEN THE LAST TROPICAL
OUTLOOK WILL BE ISSUED. TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOKS WILL RESUME 15 MAY
1999.

AVILA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.