

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA12124;
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:30:11 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10942667 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:30:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA18704 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:29:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA17586
for [email-masked]; Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:29:57 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:29:57 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

650
AXPZ20 KNHC 060726
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC SUN 06 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 06/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE ALONG LINE 12N108W TO 22N115W...
THROUGH 32N134W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/0630 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 7N78W-9N98W-9N120W-
8N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS 9N97.5W...FROM 8N TO 10N BETWEEN 112W AND
117W...WITHIN 60 NM EITHER SIDE 11N117W-10N120W-9N121W...AND
FROM 7N TO 8N BETWEEN 121W AND 124W...AND WITHIN IN 15-30 NM
RADIUS 8N138.5W. ISOLATED SHOWERS/THUNDERSTORMS FROM 8N TO 9N
BETWEEN 83W AND 86W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.