

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA12040;
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 01:22:10 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10875632 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 10 Dec 1998 01:21:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA27124 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Dec 1998 01:21:54 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA13678
for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Dec 1998 01:21:53 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 10 Dec 1998 01:21:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

003
AXPZ20 KNHC 100718
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC THU 10 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 10/0000 UTC...
...THE 1011 MB LOW PREVIOUSLY CENTERED NEAR 8N88W HAS
DISSIPATED.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 12N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 10/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 9N84W
6N94W 7N110W 8N120W 8N130W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM NORTH OF THE AXIS FROM 90W TO
95W.  SIMILAR CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 131W
TO 133W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60/90 NM OF
THE AXIS FROM 126W TO 129W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.