

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA49648;
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 01:34:26 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9088407 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 01:34:25 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA35962 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 01:33:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA29284
for [email-masked]; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 01:33:44 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 23 Jul 1998 01:33:44 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

072
WTIO20 FMEE 230600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 23/07/98 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.0S/76.7E
(TEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180 NM FROM
THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/07/98 AT 1800 UTC: 10.1 SOUTH / 76.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.