

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA18622;
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:33:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10981400 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:33:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA30122 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:33:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA20107
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:33:11 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:33:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 210731
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC MON 21 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 21/0600 UTC...
...NEARLY STATIONARY SURFACE TROUGH ALONG 139W/140W
FROM 17N TO 35N.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS E PAC WATERS N OF 14N BETWEEN
110W AND 133W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 21/0630 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 7N77W-8N99W-10N122W-
9N140W.  ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS FROM 3N TO 6N
BETWEEN COAST OF COLOMBIA AND 80W...AND FROM 5N TO 10N
BETWEEN 96W AND 105W.  SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED MODERATE/
STRONG THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS 8N80W AND 6N81W.
NUMEROUS STRONG THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS 9N81.5W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS 13N119.5W.  JET STREAM CIRRUS CLOUDS WITHIN
150 NM EITHER SIDE 28N114W-13N123W...AND WITHIN
60 NM EITHER SIDE 12N129W-8N136W-8N140W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.