

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA22450;
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:34:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10866628 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:34:24 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA15510 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:34:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA21263
for [email-masked]; Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:34:20 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:34:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

191
AXPZ20 KNHC 301933
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC MON 30 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 30/1800 UTC...
...COLD FRONT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 32N124W CONTINUES THROUGH
26N130W TO 22N140W WHERE IT EXITS THE REGION.  IT IS MOVING
SOUTHEAST AT 15-20 KNOTS.
...1022 MB HIGH IS LOCATED NEAR 24N122W.  HIGH PRESSURE COVERS
THE REGION NORTH OF 15N SOUTHEAST OF THE COLD FRONT...AND IS
BUILDING TO THE NORTHWEST OF THE COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/1845 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N77W
10N86W 6N94W 8N100W 7N110W 10N124W 8N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM OF
THE AXIS WEST OF 123W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS PRESENT
WITHIN 120 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 98W-115W.  WIDELY SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION IS NOTED WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS EAST OF
98W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION PERSISTS FROM
10N-19N BETWEEN 111W-121W.

FREDERICK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.