

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id CAA25160;
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 02:31:37 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9558644 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 5 Sep 1998 02:31:37 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id CAA33852 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 5 Sep 1998 02:31:35 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id CAA02603
for [email-masked]; Sat, 5 Sep 1998 02:31:21 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Sat, 5 Sep 1998 02:31:21 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen West Gu 040553z Sep 98//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

502
WTXS21 PGTW 050630
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 050553Z SEP 98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU 040553Z SEP 98//
AMPN/REF A IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW
040630)//
RMKS/
1. THIS CANCELS REF A. THE SYSTEM PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 10.9S0
81.5E4 HAS MOVED INTO AN AREA OF INCREASED VERTICAL WIND SHEAR AND
HAS BECOME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS ORGANIZED. IN ADDITION, 050230Z0
VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATED THE LOW-LEVEL CENTER ASSOCIATED
WITH THE AREA WAS APPROXIMATELY 85NM FROM THE DEEP CONVECTION. THE
POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS IS NOW POOR.
2. NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERTS.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.