

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA17836;
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:35:04 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9071509 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:35:02 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA35302 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id VAA01860
for [email-masked]; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:27 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:27 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

460
WTIO20 FMEE 220000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/07/98 AT 0000 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 22/07/98 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.2S/79.2E
(NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 100 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR
UP TO 120 NM FROM THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 22/07/98 AT 1200 UTC: 9.6 SOUTH / 77.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR ARE GENERATED BY THE
GRADIENT OF PRESSURE WITH THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH OF THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.