

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA42830;
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 00:57:59 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10043525 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 2 Oct 1998 00:57:54 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA10284 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Oct 1998 00:57:50 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA24272
for [email-masked]; Fri, 2 Oct 1998 00:57:49 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 2 Oct 1998 00:57:49 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Shear And The System's Deep Convection Is Sheared To
The Southeast
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

027
WTXS31 PGTW 020300
TRACK. TROPICAL CYCLONE 02S IS IN AN AREA OF MODERATE VERTICAL WIND
SHEAR AND THE SYSTEM'S DEEP CONVECTION IS SHEARED TO THE SOUTHEAST
OF ITS LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION. TROPICAL CYCLONE 02S IS FORECAST TO
REMAIN IN AN AREA OF MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR AND COOLER SEA
SURFACE TEMPERATURES WHICH WILL INHIBIT DEVELOPMENT. TROPICAL
CYCLONE 02S IS FORECAST TO DISSIPATE OVER WATER BY THE 36-HOUR
FORECAST POSITION. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT AT 020000Z2 IS
12 FEET. REFER TO WWPW31 PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL SEA HEIGHT INFORMATION.
NEXT WARNINGS AT 021500Z8 (DTG 021353Z4) AND 030300Z6 (DTG
030153Z2).//
BT
?3335

//END OF PART 02/02//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.