

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA56254;
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:55:18 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9089662 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:55:17 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA19378 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:55:16 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id GAA01706
for [email-masked]; Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:55:15 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:55:15 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

495
WTIO20 FMEE 231200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/07/98 AT 1200 UTC
WARNING NUMBER       : 10/H4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 23/07/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.9S/76.4E
(NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
CENTRE MAINLY IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 24/07/98 AT 0000 UTC: 9.8 SOUTH / 75.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS STILL WEAKENING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.