

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA04582;
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:25:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10891060 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:25:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA29620 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:25:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA24063
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:25:46 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:25:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

804
AXPZ20 KNHC 120722
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC SAT 12 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 12/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 12/0630 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 7N78W-9N107W-10N120W-
8N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED MODERATE/STRONG
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60 NM OF COLOMBIA COAST FROM 5N TO 7N...
WITHIN 15-30 NM EITHER SIDE 7N96W-8N102W...FROM 7N TO 9N BETWEEN
106W AND 108W...FROM 9N TO 10N BETWEEN 119W AND 120W...FROM 7.5N
TO 8.5N BETWEEN 124W AND 129W...AND FROM 6N TO 7N BETWEEN 133W
AND 138W.  ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS 10N95.5W AND
13N103W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.