

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id WAA25062;
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:29:07 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10258607 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:29:06 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id WAA43738 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:29:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id WAA05729
for [email-masked]; Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:29:04 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:29:04 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N:  Calcutt?p
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

839
WTIO31 PGTW 160300
IMMEDIATE DELIVEDP LBML
CALCUTT?P
AMEMBASSY DHAKA
IMMEDI

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.