

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA33702;
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 01:33:19 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11011763 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 25 Dec 1998 01:33:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA40090 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Dec 1998 01:33:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA22412
for [email-masked]; Fri, 25 Dec 1998 01:33:16 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 25 Dec 1998 01:33:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 250730
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC FRI 25 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 25/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 25/0700 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 5N77W-6N95W-6N109W-
12N122W-10N140W.

WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION WITHIN 15-30 NM RADIUS 12N121.5W...AND WITHIN
15-30 NM EITHER SIDE LINE 11N127W-8N125W.

ISOLATED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 15 NM RADIUS
6N76W...4N77W...AND FROM 4N TO 5N BETWEEN 80W AND 81W.

WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION FROM 4N TO 6N
BETWEEN 95W AND 97.5W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST JET STREAM CIRRUS CLOUDS WITH TRANSVERSE BANDING
APPEARANCE FROM 13N...JUST NORTH OF THE ITCZ AXIS...TO 30N
BETWEEN 115W AND 143W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.