

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA20546;
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 01:24:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10837335 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 27 Nov 1998 01:24:49 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA17456 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 27 Nov 1998 01:24:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA09658
for [email-masked]; Fri, 27 Nov 1998 01:24:46 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 27 Nov 1998 01:24:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

102
AXPZ20 KNHC 270724
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC FRI 27 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 27/0600 UTC...
...COLD FRONT PASSES THROUGH 32N125W TO 27N130W...BEYOND
24N140W...MOVING E/SE 15 KT.
...HIGH PRESSURE IS SE OF COLD FRONT...NORTHWESTWARD
FROM 14N118W TO THE FRONT.  HIGH PRESSURE ALSO IS
BUILDING TO THE NORTHWEST OF THE COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 27/0630 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION
7N77W-8N92W-9N110W-9N130W-9N140W.

NUMEROUS STRONG CONVECTION FROM 10N TO 11N
BETWEEN 117W AND 120W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION FROM 6N TO 9N
BETWEEN 125W AND 128W.

SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS 8.5N86W...
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS 9N90W AND 8N106W...
FROM 7N TO 9N BETWEEN 90W AND 94W...
FROM 7N TO 9N BETWEEN 111W AND 113W...
FROM 8N TO 10N BETWEEN 117W AND 120W...
AND FROM 8N TO 10N BETWEEN 128W AND 131W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST HIGH CLOUDS...ASSOCIATED WITH A JET STREAM...
ARE WITHIN 100 NM EITHER SIDE 28N117W-19N129W...
AND WITHIN 60-75 NM EITHER SIDE 19N129W-16N140W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.