

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA21846;
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:05:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10939907 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:05:27 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA24642 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:05:26 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA14420
for [email-masked]; Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:05:25 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:05:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

272
AXPZ20 KNHC 060106
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC SUN 06 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 06/0000 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 15N AND WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 8N78W
9N90W 9N100W 9N110W 9N120W 9N130W 8N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED OVER PANAMA FROM 8N-10N
BETWEEN 78W-83W.  SIMILAR CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 8N-10N
BETWEEN 97W-101W...AND FROM 8N-11N BETWEEN 113W-121W.  ISOLATED
MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 8N-11N BETWEEN 92W-97W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
NONE.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.