

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA14252;
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:39:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10848705 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:39:36 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA16794 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:39:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA25966
for [email-masked]; Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:39:32 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:39:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

690
AXPZ20 KNHC 290138
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC SUN 29 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 29/0000 UTC...
...WEAK COLD FRONT ENTERS REGION NEAR 32N114W...AND CONTINUES TO
20N119W. IT IS MOVING EAST 15 KNOTS.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 110W...
EXCEPT IN IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 29/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N78W
6N90W 7N100W 9N110W 10N120W 10N130W 8N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED WITHIN 90 NM ALONG THE AXIS BETWEEN
123W-135W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 6N-11N
BETWEEN 95W-109W...FROM 9N-12N BETWEEN 115W-123W...AND FROM
7N-9N BETWEEN 18W-140W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED N OF THE ITCZ
FROM 16N-19N BETWEEN 111W-116W.  SIMILAR CONVECTION IS NOTED
ALONG THE WEAK COLD FRONT WITHIN 60 NM OF 25N114W TO 20N119W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.