

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA26154;
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:14:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10897424 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:14:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA22040 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:14:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA28204
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:14:34 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:14:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

070
AXPZ20 KNHC 121911
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC SAT 12 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 12/1800 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 12/1900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 5N75W
7N90W 8N100W 8N110W 9N120W 8N130W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 9N-10N BETWEEN
119W-124W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED ALONG THE
COASTS OF PANAMA AND COLOMBIA FROM 4N-8N BETWEEN 77W-81W.
SIMILAR CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN 127W-133W...AND
FROM 6N-7N BETWEEN 135W-138W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN 97W-101W...AND FROM
7N-9N BETWEEN 105W-111W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED N OF THE ITCZ FROM
10N-14N BETWEEN 95W-97W....FROM 11N-13N BETWEEN 105W-107W...AND
FROM 14N-16N BETWEEN 103W-104W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.