

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA04904;
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:51:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10916602 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:51:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA21010 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:51:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id GAA18967
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:51:14 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:51:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Rmks/
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

367
WTXS21 PGTW 141100
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT 141051Z DEC 98//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY SUVA
2. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT MORESBY AND AMEMBASSY
HONIARA SOLOMON ISLANDS
3. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS POSSIBLE WITHIN
180 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 16.7S4 155.6E7 TO 24.5S1 158.8E2
WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS
VAILA. DATA
P(Q( BTTIFY
CRUANCE OF NUMBERED TROPICAL CYCLONE W

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.