

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id PAA29078;
Wed, 20 May 1998 15:04:33 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 8778217 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 20 May 1998 15:04:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id PAA41832 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 May 1998 15:04:25 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id PAA03449
for [email-masked]; Wed, 20 May 1998 15:04:24 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 20 May 1998 15:04:24 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Amembassy New Delhi
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

963
WTIO31 PGTW 202100
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CALCUTTA, AMEMBASSY DHAKA AND
AMEMBASSY NEW DELHI
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 01B WARNING NR 011
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN NORTH IO
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
---
WARNING POSITION:
201800Z1 --- 24.3N9 93.8E0
MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 060 DEGREES AT 10 KTS
POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 060 NM
POSITION BASED ON CENTER LOCATED BY SATELLITE
PRESENT WIND DISTRIBUTION:
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 025 KT, GUSTS 035 KT
DISSIPATED AS A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE OVER LAND
REPEAT POSIT: 24.3N9 93.8E0
---
FORECASTS:
12 HRS, VALID AT:
210600Z9 --- 24.5N1 94.3E6
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 015 KT, GUSTS 025 KT
DISSIPATED AS A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE OVER LAND
---
REMARKS:
202100Z5 POSITION 24.4N0   93.9E1.
TROPICAL CYCLONE 01B HAS DISSIPATED NEAR THE EAST INDIA ADIZ
MOUNTAIN RANGE DUE TO LAND INTERACTION. THE SYSTEM HAS A
DISORGANIZED PRIMARILY MID-LEVEL SIGNATURE WITH ISOLATED AREAS OF
DEEP CONVECTION. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT AT 201800Z IS 12
FEET. REFER TO WWIO31 PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL SEA HEIGHT INFORMATION.
THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM BY THE JOINT TYPHOON
WARNING CENTER (NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU). THE SYSTEM WILL BE
CLOSELY MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF REGENERATION.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.