

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA40052;
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 07:10:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11022019 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 27 Dec 1998 07:10:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA40292 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Dec 1998 07:10:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA07194
for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Dec 1998 07:10:44 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 27 Dec 1998 07:10:44 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 271307
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1335 UTC SUN 27 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 27/1200 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE ALONG LINE 15N107W THROUGH 32N132W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 27/1200 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 7N78W-7N100W-9N112W-
11N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM 8N
TO 9.5N BETWEEN 119.5W AND 122W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM EITHER SIDE 6.5N78W-6.5N79W-5N81W...FROM
2.5N TO 3.5N BETWEEN 77.5W AND 82W...AND WITHIN 30 NM EITHER
SIDE 10.5N138W-10N140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION...
WITH THIS CONVECTION DISSIPATING GRADUALLY DURING THE LAST
6 HOURS...FROM 6.5N TO 8N BETWEEN 123.5W AND 126.5W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION FROM 13.5N TO 15N BETWEEN
134W AND 136W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION
FROM 11.5N TO 13N BETWEEN 133W AND 135W.  BROKEN/OVERCAST
MULTILAYERED CLOUDS FROM 16N TO 26N BETWEEN 130W AND 135W...
WITHIN 120 NM EITHER SIDE 11N125W-21N124W...WITHIN 60 NM EITHER
SIDE 21N124W-26N117W-27N113W...MOVING N/NE.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.