

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA25200;
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:31:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10921171 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:31:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA26722 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:31:38 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id GAA15369
for [email-masked]; Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:31:38 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:31:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

235
WTIO21 FMEE 041200
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/12/98 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       * 1/A3
BEGINNING OF VALID   * FRIDAY 04/12/98 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           * ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             * UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        *
AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER BETWEEN 07S AND 13S AND BETWEEN 81E AND
94E AROUND AND ESTIMATED CENTER NEAR 9.5S/88.5E.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/12/98 AT 0000 UTC*
OTHER INFORMATIONS   *
MAXIMUM WIND OBSERVED IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE GRADIENT
WITH THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.