

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA14420;
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:42:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10916029 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:42:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA05182 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:42:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id SAA08415
for [email-masked]; Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:42:14 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:42:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

118
AXPZ20 KNHC 040039
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC FRI 04 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 04/0000 UTC...
...COLD FRONT PASSES THROUGH 32N120W-27N130W...DISSIPATING
FROM 27N130W TO 26N140W...MOVING EAST 20 KT E OF 130W...
AND SOUTH 10-15 KT WEST OF 130W.
...RIDGE BUILDING OVER E PAC WATERS...BEHIND THE 32N120W-
26N140W COLD FRONT.  1044 MB HIGH PRESSURE CENTER IS
WELL NORTHWEST OF THE AREA.  HIGH PRESSURE ALSO COVERS
E PAC NORTHWEST OF 15N110W...TOWARD THE COLD FRONT.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/0000 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION 8N78W-9N86W-5N96W-
10N120W-10N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN
30-45 NM RADIUS 9N85W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED
STRONG CONVECTION FROM 9N TO 10N BETWEEN 117W AND 120W...
AND WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS 11N121.5W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION
FROM 6.5N TO 8N BETWEEN 105W AND 107W...AND WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS
8N106W.  BROKEN/OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS AND POSSIBLE
SHOWERS FROM 6N TO 10N BETWEEN 78W AND 82W...COVERING
INTERIOR/COASTAL SECTIONS OF PANAMA.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST HIGH CLOUDS COVER E PAC WATERS FROM 16N TO 26W
BETWEEN 114W AND 132W...AND FROM 10N TO 16N BETWEEN 120W AND
140W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.