

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA44248;
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:16:41 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9939084 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:16:36 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA25494 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:16:24 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id VAA24322
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:16:17 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:16:17 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Windshear Remains Strong Throughout The Period. Maximum
Significant
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

750
WTXS31 PGTW 292100
EXPECTED TO BEGIN WEAKENING OVER THE NEXT 12 HOURS AS THE VERTICAL
WINDSHEAR REMAINS STRONG THROUGHOUT THE PERIOD. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT
WAVE HEIGHT AT 291800Z0 IS 12 FEET. REFER TO WWIO31 PGFW FOR
ADDITIONAL SEA HEIGHT INFORMATION. NEXT WARNINGS AT 300300Z6 (DTG
300153Z2), 300900Z2 (DTG 300753Z8), 301500Z9 (DTG 301353Z5) AND
302100Z6 (DTG 301953Z1).//

AUTODIN MESSAGE RECEIVD AT AFGWC: RUHPSGG25502721953

//END OF PART 02/02//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.