

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA19908;
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:08:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10856568 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:08:00 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA23210 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:07:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA06242
for [email-masked]; Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:07:58 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:07:58 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

787
AXPZ20 KNHC 300106
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC MON 30 NOV 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 30/0000 UTC...
...COLD FRONT ENTERS REGION NEAR 32N135W...AND EXITS THE REGION
NEAR 29N140W.  IT IS MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 15-20 KNOTS.
...HIGH PRESSURE COVERS REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 30/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N75W
6N90W 7N100W 6N110W 10N120W 9N130W 9N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 5N-7N BETWEEN 79W-80W...AND FROM
8N-11N BETWEEN 136W-140W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
IS LOCATED FROM 8N-9N BETWEEN 84W-85W...AND FROM 5N-9N BETWEEN
102W-107W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS NOTED FROM 5N-7N
BETWEEN 107W TO 112W.  SIMILAR CONVECTION IS SEEN WITHIN 60 NM
ALONG THE AXIS BETWEEN 116W-132W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS FOUND N OF THE ITCZ FROM
14N-17N BETWEEN 115W-118W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.