

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA26610;
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:33:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10999961 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:33:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA29916 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:33:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA26682
for [email-masked]; Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:33:03 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:33:03 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 231330
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1335 UTC WED 23 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 23/1200 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 23/1300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N75W
6N90W 5N100W 8N110W 9N120W 7N130W 7N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN
106W-108W...AND FROM 6N-11N BETWEEN 113W-124W.  SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 5N-9N BETWEEN 125W-136W...
AND FROM 6N-8N BETWEEN 136W-140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION
IS NOTED ALONG THE COAST OF PANAMA FROM 5N-7N BETWEEN 80W-83W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.