

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id XAA45088;
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:45:40 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10124617 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:45:34 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id XAA64262 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:45:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id XAA18323
for [email-masked]; Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:45:32 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:45:32 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

567
ABIO10 PGTW 040900
MSGIDWENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/040900Z/041800Z OCT 98//
RMKS/
1. NORHH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO TANTTE ANDAMAN SE
A. THE ASSOCIATED LOW-LEVEL CPVNMWON
WAS INDICATED BY 031603Z3 SQJCVOYOMETER DATA ANE IS LOCATED WITHIN
THE MONSOON TROUGH. ANIMATED WATER VAHOR IMAGERY AND SYNOPTIC
ANALYSIS SHOWCUPPER-LEVELOUTFLOW IS FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.
923;34, ZYE ARSA ITSELIHAS MAINTAINED NO PERSISTENT CONVECTION FOR
THE PAST 12 HOURS. MAXIMUO SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT
15 TO 25
VMTPBMINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE 1006MB. THE
POTENTIAL FOR DEVVBVQMOPT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
88)-. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAGSDISTURBANCE SKVMARY: NONE.
-3. JUSTIFICATION FOR RE-IS
SUE: ADDED FAIR AREA IN PARA 1.B.1.
FORECAST TEAMAPLUNSFORD/9#,-9,/TIRSCHEL//2

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.