

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA28622;
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:13:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10880359 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:13:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA15284 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:13:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA07011
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:13:10 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:13:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

523
AXPZ20 KNHC 111308
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1335 UTC FRI 11 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 11/1200 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N W OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 11/1300 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 8N77W
9N90W 6N100W 7N110W 9N120W 8N130W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE TO
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 6N-11N BETWEEN
93W-96W...AND FROM 8N-11N BETWEEN 123W-127W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 7N-9N BETWEEN 127W-128W...AND FROM
6N-8N BETWEEN 136W-138W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
IS LOCATED FROM 7N-8N BETWEEN 105W-106W...AND FROM 9N-10N
BETWEEN 120W-122W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION IS NOTED ALONG THE COAST OF COSTA
RICA WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF 9N85W.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.