

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA06930;
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:09:55 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 7824333 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:09:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA15772 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:01:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA19644
for [email-masked]; Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:01:54 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:01:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 98//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

191
WTXS21 PGTW 150600
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 150551Z FEB
98//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU 140551Z FEB 98//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
2. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE
IMAGERY INDICATES THE DEEP CONVECTION HAS SHEARED AWAY FROM
THE LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER. 150000Z6 SHIP SYNOPTIC
REPORTS AND 142024Z3 SCATTEROMETER DATA INDICATE 20 TO 25
KNOT WINDS TO THE SOUTHWEST AND LIGHTER WINDS ELSEWHERE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.