

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA11484;
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:30:13 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11008597 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:30:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA13006 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:30:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA18115
for [email-masked]; Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:30:11 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:30:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 241922
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
1935 UTC THU 24 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 24/1800 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE N OF 15N WEST OF 115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 24/1900 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N76W
5N90W 5N100W 6N110W 9N120W 10N130W 8N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
TO ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS LOCATED FROM 8N-12N BETWEEN
119W-140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED ALONG THE
COAST OF COLOMBIA FROM 4N-7N BETWEEN 76W-78W.  SCATTERED
MODERATE CONVECTION IS ALSO LOCATED FROM 4N-6N BETWEEN 80W-82W
...FROM 5N-7N BETWEEN 93W-100W...AND FROM 10N-13N BETWEEN
114W-118W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS SEEN FROM
12N-19N BETWEEN 126W-140W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
BROKEN/OVERCAST JET STREAM CIRRUS CLOUDS ARE SEEN WITHIN 300 NM
ALONG THE LINE 12N140W 19N127W 24N105W...MOVING NORTHEAST.

FORMOSA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.