

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id RAA05032;
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:33:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10886930 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:33:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id RAA13468 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:33:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id RAA20543
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:33:26 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:33:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 1. Immediate Delivery Req To Amembassy Colombo And
Amconsul Madras
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

887
WTIO21 PGTW 112300
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY COLOMBO AND AMCONSUL MADRAS
2. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS POSSIBLE WITHIN
A 300 NM RADIUS OF 11.5N7 70.8E5 WITHIN THE NEXT 03 TO 24 HOURS.
AVAILABLE DATA DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF NUMBERED TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNINGS AT THIS TIME. WINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO
BE 15 TO 30 KNOTS. METSAT IMAGERY AT 112030Z INDICATES THAT A
CIRCULATION CENTER IS LOCATED NEAR 11.3N5 72.0E9.  THE SYSTEM IS
QUASI-STATIONA:Q
;9;C

3 REMARKS:
THIS DISTURBANCE REMA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.