

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA16546;
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:18:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10965342 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:18:27 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAB26508 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:18:24 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA19972
for [email-masked]; Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:18:09 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:18:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

808
AXPZ20 KNHC 080117
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0135 UTC TUE 08 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 08/0000 UTC...
...1032 MB HIGH CENTERED NEAR 32N144W.  HIGH PRESSURE COVERS
REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 08/0100 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED ALONG 6N78W
7N90W 7N100W 7N110W 10N120W 7N130W 6N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 120 NM OF AXIS FROM 83W-87W...AND 60 NM OF
AXIS FROM 131W-134W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION
WITHIN 150 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 118W-123W. ISOLATED MODERATE
CONVECTION WITHIN 50 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 96W-99W AND 125W-127W.
BROKEN LOW/MID CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED ISOLATED SHOWERS WITHIN
120 NM OF AXIS CHARACTERIZE ITCZ FROM 101W-111W...AND WEST OF
136W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION NORTH OF 9N AND EAST OF 86W TO
JUST INLAND COAST OF NORTHERN COSTA RICA.

AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.