

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id EAA45256;
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 04:34:36 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10058325 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 2 Oct 1998 04:34:31 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id JAA04100 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:38:44 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id JAA03618
for [email-masked]; Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:38:30 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:38:30 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 1. Tropical Cyclone 02s Warning Nr 006
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

686
WTXS31 PGTW 011500
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 02S WARNING NR 006
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN QS2
RE
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
---
WARNING POSHTION?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.