

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA04778;
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:52:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10766776 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:52:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA92560 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:49:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id MAA25233
for [email-masked]; Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:49:35 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:49:35 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

149
ABIO10 PGTW 181800 COR
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/181800Z/191800Z NOV 98//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN WEST GU/181051Z NOV 98//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12N3
95E4 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 10.6N 93.2E4 AND IS THE SUBJECT OF A
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE
IMAGERY INDICATES THE CONVECTION HAS SHEARED AWAY TO THE
NORTHWEST OF THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC). HOWEVER, A
181138Z2 MICROWAVE IMAGERY PASS INDICATES THE LLCC HAS BECOME BETTER
ORGANIZED OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE
ESTIMATED TO BE 15 TO 25 KTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS
ESTIMATED T BE 1004 M( T?,PENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF
A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN T

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.