

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA54220;
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:27:54 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9041556 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:27:53 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA22462 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:27:51 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA15892
for [email-masked]; Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:27:51 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:27:51 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 20/07/98 A 1200 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

049
WTIO21 FMEE 201200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 20/07/98 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 2/H4
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : LUNDI 20/07/98 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1004 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 40 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
6.6S/84.7E (SIX DEGRES SIX SUD ET QUATRE VINGT QUATRE DEGRES
SEPT EST) A 1200 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  8 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : GRAINS LOCAUX DANS UN RAYON DE 300 MN
AUTOUR DU CENTRE, PLUS FREQUENTS DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 20/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.

POSITION PREVUE LE 21/07/98 A 0000 UTC: 6.8 SUD / 83.5 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
POSSIBILITE DE GRAND FRAIS LOCAL DANS LE SECTEUR SUD EN RAISON DU
GRADIENT LIE A L'ANTICYCLONE SITUE AU SUD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.