

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA23550;
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:27:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10873884 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:27:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA05304 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:15:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA01702
for [email-masked]; Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:15:43 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:15:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

141
ABPZ20 KNHC 010615
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE MIAMI FL
10 PM PST MON NOV 30 1998

FOR THE NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE...

AN AREA OF SHOWERS AND CLOUDINESS PERSISTS SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES
SOUTHWEST OF THE SOUTHERN TIP OF BAJA CALIFORNIA.  UPPER-LEVEL
WINDS ARE NOT FAVORABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT.

TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

THE OFFICIAL HURRICANE SEASON ENDS TONIGHT WHEN THE LAST TROPICAL
OUTLOOK WILL BE ISSUED. TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOKS WILL RESUME
15 MAY 1999.

GUINEY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.