

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id DAA23622;
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:12:49 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 8817138 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:12:41 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id DAA22578 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:12:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id DAA26874
for [email-masked]; Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:12:40 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:12:40 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N:    01 Active Tropical Cyclone In Northio
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

481
WTIO31 PGTW 050800
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A WARNING NR 005
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN NORTHIO
WARNING POSITION:
080600Z4 --- 15.1N7 71.4E2
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 035 KT, GUSTS 045 KT
REMARKS:
050900Z4 POSITION 11.6N8   71.2E0.
TROPICAL CYCLONE 03A REVAINS QUASI-STATION
Y IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
ARABIAN SEA. THE WARNING POSITION IS BASED UPON 050600Z1 VISIBLE
AND ENHANCED INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY, 050256Z8 MICROWAVE
IMAGERY, AND CONTINUITY WITH THE PREVIOR
GP SBAD. THE WARNING
INTENSITY IS BAB
RBLAN CONTINUIOY WITH THE PREVIOUS FORECAST.
THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGE TO THE FORECAST TRACK AND
INTENSITY PHILOSOPHY. MAXIMUM SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT AT 050600Z
IS 12 FEET. REFER TO WW
PEP PGFW FOR ADDITIONAL SEA HEIGHT
INFORMIUIN. NEXT WARNINGS AT 051500Z1 (DTG 051351Z5), 052100Z8
(DTG 051951Z1), 060300Z9 (DTG 060151Z3) AND 060900Y5 (DTG
060751Z9).5/

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.