

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA04320;
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:30 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 9071500 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA18888 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id VAA01856
for [email-masked]; Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:26 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:33:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 22/07/98 A 0000 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: RO

459
WTIO21 FMEE 220000
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 22/07/98 A 0000 UTC
NUMERO                : 5/H4
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : MERCREDI 22/07/98 A 0000 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1002 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 30 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
9.2S/79.2E (NEUF DEGRES DEUX SUD ET SOIXANTE DIX NEUF DEGRES
DEUX EST) A 0000 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST-SUD-OUEST  12 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : GRAINS ORAGEUX LOCAUX JUSQU'A 100 MN DU
CENTRE DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST, PLUS ISOLES JUSQU'A 200
MN.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT, ATTEIGNANT 30 KT DANS LE
SECTEUR SUD JUSQU'A 120 MN DU CENTRE. MER AGITEE A FORTE.

POSITION PREVUE LE 22/07/98 A 1200 UTC: 9.6 SUD / 77.3 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
GRAND FRAIS DANS LE SECTEUR SUD EN RAISON DU GRADIENT DE PRESSION
AVEC L'ANTICYCLONE SITUE AU SUD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.