

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA23154;
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:34:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10966518 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:34:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA27742 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:34:13 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA02108
for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:34:12 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:34:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
AXPZ20 KNHC 190732
TWDEP
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
TROPICAL ANALYSIS AND FORECAST BRANCH
TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
0735 UTC SAT 19 DEC 1998

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W...

PRELIMINARY SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS 19/0600 UTC...
...HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE ALONG 18N105W-20N120W THROUGH 32N137W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 19/0700 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION CENTERED 6N78W-8N106W-
11N116W-8N140W.

NUMEROUS STRONG CONVECTION FROM 6N TO 7N BETWEEN 102W AND
103W...AND FROM 5.5N TO 7N BETWEEN 104W AND 105.5W.

WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF 5.5N86W AND 6.5N101W...FROM 8.5N TO 10N BETWEEN
113W AND 121W...AND FROM 10N TO 12N BETWEEN 115.5W AND 117.5W.

TICHACEK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.