

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA18678;
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:48:35 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11750355 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:48:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA15338 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:48:33 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA20493 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:48:33 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:48:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

977
WTIO20 FMEE 261200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 10/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 26/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 20.9S/36.7E (TWENTY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT,
BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO MORE THAN 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN
THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT LIKELY REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 80 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/99 AT 0000 UTC: 21.5 SOUTH / 37.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE LOW-LEVEL SHEARED VORTEX IS STILL WELL DEFINED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.