

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA02797
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 02:39:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA08425
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 02:40:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA22525
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 02:37:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA51768;
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:17:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14091483 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:17:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA21536 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:17:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA16288
for [email-masked]; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:17:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:17:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 80c8b3e1f43c33c861154efc8d714f71

157
WTIO20 FMEE 251800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 25/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01  (ASTRIDE)  997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.4S/68.0E
(TWELVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE
IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH
SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO
120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH / 66.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 12.7 SOUTH / 64.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED PROGRESSIVELY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.