

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA04496;
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:11:37 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12138463 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:11:35 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA25724 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:11:34 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA11617 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:11:33 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:11:33 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 060000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 23/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 06/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-EVRINA  997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.8S/67.5E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST IN THE SOUTHERN
QUADRANT, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM FROM THE CENTRE AND UP TO
200 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT..
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: 18.8 SOUTH / 65.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CONVECTION HAD SET IN AGAIN THIS NIGHT IN THE SOUTH OF THE
CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.