

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA33202;
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:14:43 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11900175 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:14:42 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA32422 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:14:41 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA28075 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:14:41 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:14:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 080600

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 25/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 08/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  945 HPA
POSITION             : 17.4S/66.0E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT
0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTH. NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 100 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH / 63.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS WEAKENED SINCE LAST NIGHT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.