

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA40282;
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:15:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11310989 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:15:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA30500 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:14:50 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA09439 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:14:49 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:14:49 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 29/01/99 A 1800 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

340
WTIO21 FMEE 291800
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 29/01/99 A 1800 UTC
NUMERO                : 7/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVIS DE GRAND FRAIS
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : VENDREDI 29/01/99 A 1800 UTC
PHENOMENE             : DEPRESSION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
997 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
17.5S/83.3E (DIX SEPT DEGRES CINQ SUD ET QUATRE VINGT TROIS
DEGRES TROIS EST) A 1800 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  10 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST
S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT ET MER FORTE DANS UN RAYON DE 50 MN DU CENTRE
MAIS S'ETENDANT  JUSQU'A 100 MN DANS LES SECTEURS OUEST ET
SUD.

POSITION PREVUE LE 30/01/99 A 0600 UTC: 17.3 SUD / 81.4 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LA DEPRESSION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA PRESENTE UNE STRUCTURE
CISAILLEE. LES VENTS FAIBLISSENT PRES DU CENTRE.

+
MTORE 916797RE=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.