

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA06906;
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:43:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11920632 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:43:32 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA28644 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:43:30 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA28216 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:43:30 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:43:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 161800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 17/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 16/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.4S/73.8E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF THE
CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH / 72.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE EASTERLY SHEARING STILL EXISTS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.