

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA22658;
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:15:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12181649 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:15:27 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA22126 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:15:26 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA22566 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:15:26 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:15:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 080000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 31/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 08/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.0S/61.9E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, LIKELY REACHING LOCALLY
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR UP TO 60 NM
FROM THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS
IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: 22.3 SOUTH / 61.3 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
RENEWAL OF CONVECTION THIS NIGHT BUT THE LOW LEVELS CIRCULATION
IS NOW LESS ORGANIZED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.