

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA17268;
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:37:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11926588 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:37:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA36712 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:37:04 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA24348 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:37:03 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:37:03 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 180600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/11/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  18/03/99 : 10.8S/62.1E (TEN DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1001 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 10.9S / 63.0E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 11.4S / 63.9E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 12.8S / 65.2E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CONVECTION REBUILTS NEAR
THE CENTRE, BUT THE SYSTEM IS STILL EASTERLY SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.