

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA33246;
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:50:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11121141 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:50:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA38582 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:49:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA15036
for [email-masked]; Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:49:58 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:49:58 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 170600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/5/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM ALDA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  17/01/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
24.0S/38.7E (TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  / 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 993 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 100 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 25.3S / 38.0E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 28.0S / 38.0E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 33.0S / 42.0E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.