

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id IAA38078;
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:54:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11421135 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:54:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id IAA39284 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:53:14 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id IAA14749 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:53:14 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:53:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 1. Tropical Cyclone 18s Warning Nr 004
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

640
WTXS31 PGTW 051500
SUBJ:  TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 18S WARNING NR 004
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN SOUDW)###-M;GKUKS)M;W4JS-5N ONE-MINU
TE AVERAGE
---
WARNING POSITION:
051200Z8 --- NEAR 19.3S3 112.7E1
MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 265 DEGREES AT 10 KTS
POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 090 NM
POSITION BASED O.H.=OCATED BY SATELLITE
PRESENT WIND DISTRIBUTION:
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 035 KT, GUSTS 045 KT
REPEAT POSIT:XYF;;)I9UU96KUI;))NMM)S)ISJI)SS2000 --- 19.7S7 110.3E
5
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 035 KT, GUSTS 045 KT
VECTOR TO 24 HR POSIT: 265 DEG/ 10 KTS
---
24 HRS, VALID AT:
061200Z9 --- 19.8S8 108.2E1
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS - 040 KT, GUSTS 050 KT
RADIUS OF 035 KT WINDS - 11LHEU7EMICIRCLE
080 NM ELSEWHERE
VECTOR TO 36 HR POSIT: 270 DEG/ 10 KTS
XLSU)Q7EBBB71KC;U-E-W-K-1+Q)UKQK>JB
+QIUK

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.