

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA28734;
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:52 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12105577 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA11800 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:48 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA28425 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:48 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:48 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: From Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO24 FMEE 021800
TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY 02/04/99 AT 18 UTC
FROM TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION

TC EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
POSITION : 18.1 SOUTH / 84.0 EAST AT 18 UTC
MOVEMENT : WEST 12 KT
CENTRAL PRESSURE : 975 HPA
MAX SURFACE WINDS : 55 KT
SQUALLS DISTRIBUTION : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECAST POSITION 03/04/99 AT 06 UTC: 18.2 SOUTH / 81.6 EAST
FORECAST MAX SURFACE WINDS 03/04/99 AT 06 UTC: 52 KT
FORECAST POSITION 03/04/99 AT 18 UTC: 18.4 SOUTH / 79.2 EAST
FORECAST MAX SURFACE WINDS 03/04/99 AT 18 UTC: 44 KT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.