

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA23132;
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:01:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11113963 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:01:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA29264 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:01:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA09404
for [email-masked]; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:00:42 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:00:42 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO31 FMEE 161800
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 5/5/9899
1.A TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE ALDA
2.A POSITION A 1800 UTC LE 16/01/99 : 22.5S/39.9E (VINGT DEUX
DEGRES CINQ SUD ET TRENTE NEUF DEGRES NEUF EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               : 3.0/3.0 MOINS /D 1.0/24 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 993 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 35 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
NE30: 300 KM   SE30: 280 KM
SW30: 50 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1008 HPA / 650 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: FAIBLE
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 24.0S / 39.5E FI=3.0
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : 25.2S / 39.0E FI=2.5

3.B PREVISION 48H                   : 27.4S / 38.5E FI=2.5

4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : CISAILLEMENT FAIBLE A
MODERE PREVU SE RENFORCER LEGEREMENT. DEPLACEMENT PREVU
SUD-SUD-OUEST EN BORDURE DE LA DORSALE SITUEE AU SUD-EST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.