

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA38134;
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:58:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11291841 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:58:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA35986 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:25:21 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA12310 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:25:20 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:25:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 28/01/99 A 1800 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

080
WTIO21 FMEE 281800
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 28/01/99 A 1800 UTC
NUMERO                : 3/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVIS DE COUP DE VENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : JEUDI 28/01/99 A 1800 UTC
PHENOMENE             : TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE BIRENDA
EX-DAMIEN 992 HPA
POSITION              : 17.0S/88.4E (DIX SEPT DEGRES ZERO SUD ET
QUATRE VINGT HUIT DEGRES QUATRE EST) A 1800 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST-SUD-OUEST  10 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST
DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
COUP DE VENT 35 KT ET MER FORTE A TRES FORTE PRES DU CENTRE.
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT ET MER FORTE DANS UN RAYON DE 50 MN DU CENTRE
MAIS S'ETENDANT  JUSQU'A 120 MN DANS LES SECTEURS OUEST ET
SUD.

POSITION PREVUE LE 29/01/99 A 0600 UTC: 17.8 SUD / 86.8 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LA TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE DAMIEN EN PROVENANCE DE LA ZONE DE
RESPONSABILITE AUSTRALIENNE DE PERTH A ETE REBAPTISEE BIRENDA
A 12 UTC. ELLE PRESENTE UNE STRUCTURE CISAILLEE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.