

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA39556;
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:06:00 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11112987 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:05:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA39538 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:05:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id MAA08855
for [email-masked]; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:05:57 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:05:57 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significb
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
ABIO10 PGTW 161800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICB
PE=YSORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/161800Z/171800Z JA(P99//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/161051Z JAN 99//
BMPH/REF A/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT//
RMKS/
1. NORTH IN?BH ICEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A+?TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBAN?? U  +4JNNIS?UTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WES
T TO COAST M

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.