

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA05506
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:06:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA01740
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:06:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA01408
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:03:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA25922;
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:44:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13720465 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:44:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA16408 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:44:09 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id PAA05235 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:44:08 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:44:08 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: This Is A Test Of The Wtio31 Bulletin Header. There Are
No Active
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: d3ca2046dd87e2f27bcc4ab19dc4fdb9

140
WTIO31 PGTW 102100
TEST
THIS IS A TEST OF THE WTIO31 BULLETIN HEADER. THERE ARE NO ACTIVE
TROPICAL
CYCLONES IN THE NORTHERN INDIAN OCEAN AT THIS TIME.//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.