

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA19116;
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:52:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343847 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:52:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA23712 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:52:18 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA17604 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:52:17 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:52:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

026
WTIO31 FMEE 010600
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 3/7/9899
1.A TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE CHIKITA
2.A POSITION A 0600 UTC LE 01/02/99 : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN
AUTOUR DU POINT 18.9S/79.2E (DIX HUIT DEGRES NEUF SUD ET
SOIXANTE DIX NEUF DEGRES DEUX EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               : 2.0/3.0  /W 0.5/12 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 993 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 35 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 350 KM
SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1005 HPA / 350 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: FAIBLE
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 19.2S / 76.2E FI=2.0
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : 18.7S / 72.8E FI=2.0

3.B PREVISION 48H                   : DISSIPEE
4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : AFFAIBLISSEMENT PREVU
CONTINUER. TRAJECTOIRE PREVUE REDRESSER OUEST A
OUEST-NORD-OUEST EN REACCELERANT (ARRIVEE EN PHASE DE
L'ANTICYCLONE AU SUD). LES MODELES NUMERIQUES S'ACCORDENT A
DISSIPER CHIKITA, TOUT EN CONSERVANT UNE CIRCULATION POUR
L'EX-BIRENDA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.