

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA31094;
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:45:28 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12376949 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:45:27 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA13930 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:45:26 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA01032 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:45:25 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:45:25 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 230000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/F1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 23/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-HAMISH 1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.7S/86.1E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL
ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE REACHING LOCALLY
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS DISSIPATING. HOWEVER, STRONG WINDS PERSIST IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR DUE TO THE PRESSURE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH IN
THE SOUTH.
THIS IS THE LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM UNLESS
REINTENSIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.