

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA14304;
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:44:48 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11774794 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:44:47 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA18620 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:44:44 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA13037 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:44:44 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:44:44 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

464
WTIO30 FMEE 280600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/9/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  28/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
22.4S/41.1E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
ONE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 1.5/2.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 20 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 550 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.9S / 42.0E FI=1.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 24.3S / 42.5E FI=1.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 25.0S / 42.0E FI=1.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS MORE
DISORGANIZED. IT SHOULD TRACK SOUTHEAST IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS
BEFORE TRACKING SOUTHWEST BECAUSE OF THE RIDGE IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.