

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA18020;
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:45:11 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11814358 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:45:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA28246 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:45:09 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA25034 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:45:05 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:45:05 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

156
WTIO20 FMEE 021800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 02/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.9S/89.0E
(EIGHT DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE WESTERN AND
SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 8.8 SOUTH / 87.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION DOES NOT INTENSIFY. CENTRE IS NOT EVIDENT ON THE IR
IMAGERY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.