

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id XAA33600;
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:49:55 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10988597 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:49:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id XAA30978 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:49:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id XAA24942
for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:49:41 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:49:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Whmg41 Fmmd 060300
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 060500

WHMG41 FMMD 060300
NR 065/PREVI
B.M.S MARINE NR 5/-4  AVIS DE GRAND FRAIS LE 06 JANVER 1999=
DEPRESSION TROPICALE A4 RESSION 1000 HPA CENTREE AT 0300 TU D'APRES
METEOSAT DANS UN RAYON DE 40NM AUTOUR U POINT-TRENTE UN DEGRES TROIS
SUD/QUARANTESIX DEGRES 4 EST-RPT 31DEG 3S/41DEG 4E-DEPLACEMENT
SUD-EST-VITESSE 20KT.
ZONE INTERESSEE TEMP A GRAINS-MER FORTE JUSQU A 180 MILES AUTOUR
CENTE-

COMMENTAIRE:
A4 DEVENUE XTRA-TROPICALE DERNIER BULLETIN=

EAR GALE WARNING A4 TROPICAL DEPRESSON PRESSION 1000HPA  CENTRED
AT PEPP TU ACCORDING TO WITHIN 40NM AROUND THIRTY ONE DEGREES THREE
SOUTH /FORTY SIX EGREES FOUR EAST-
RPT 31DEG 3SXRY DEG 4E-MOVEMENT SOUTH EASTWARD SPED 20KT -
INTERESTED AREA SQUALL WEATHER NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS ROUGH SES
EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM AROUND CENTER-
COMENTARY A4 BECOMES EXTRA-TROPICA LAST ADVISORY=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.