

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA13585
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:29:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA21630
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:30:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA00587
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:26:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA37278;
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:08:25 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14097091 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:08:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA50558 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:08:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA21922
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:07:44 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:07:44 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e868c4133f9fc0b61c9265580d040fee

075
WTIO30 FMEE 270600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/1/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  27/12/1999 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 14.3S/62.1E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.5  /S  /12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 985 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 280 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 90 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 480 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.5S / 60.4E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.3S / 59.1E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 16.9S / 56.3E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS FORECASTED TO
SLOW DOWN AND TO HEAD MORE SOUTHWESTWARD WITH THE WEAKENING
OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE, AS A WIDE TROUGH EXTENDING UP TO
25S IS EXPECTED TO ARRIVE TO THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.