

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA27983
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:08:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA09293
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:09:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA09015
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:06:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA30562;
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 06:47:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14097850 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 06:47:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA21590 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 06:47:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA22784
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 06:47:14 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 27 Dec 1999 06:47:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e0aac557e9be5d90af7c8fd66b66e813

632
WTIO20 FMEE 271200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 27/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)  985
HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.6S/61.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 110 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/60.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC: 15.9 SOUTH/59.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : SYSTEM HAS SLIGHTLY SLOWED DOWN.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.