

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA27280;
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:36:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11973443 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:36:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA11908 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:36:24 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA28869 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:36:24 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:36:24 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la
Reunion
To:	[email-masked]

999
WTIO20 FMEE 230720

ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/03/99 AT 0700 UTC

THIS MESSAGE IS A TEST OF TRANSMISSION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.