

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA29236;
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:01:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11291924 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:01:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA34526 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:38:53 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA12594 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:38:52 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:38:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

433
WTIO30 FMEE 281800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/6/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  28/01/99 : 17.0S/88.4E (SEVENTEEN
DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY EIGHT DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/3.0  /S  /12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 992 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 220 KM
SW30: 230 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 1300
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.8S / 86.8E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.6S / 85.5E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.9S / 82.8E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK IS FORECASTED TO
MAINTAIN SOUTHWESTWARD DURING THE NEXT 24H AS A COL IS
APPROACHING SOUTH OF THE SYSTEM, AND THEN TO HEAD MORE
WESTWARD BEHIND THE COL. MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING IS
EXPECTED TO GO ON INHIBITING ANY INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.