

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA03531
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:53:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA13818
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:54:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA20667
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:50:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA55512;
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:19:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13938327 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:19:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA32382 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:18:40 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA06846
for [email-masked]; Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:18:27 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:18:27 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Ampn/ref Is Tropical Cyclone Formation Alert (wtio21
Pgtw 040030)//
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: b79d41ff8d62b06bf8f4bc12eea4a3a2

937
WTIO21 PGTW 041730
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/040021Z NOV 99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 040030)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A.
THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 11.7N9 54.4E3 HAS
WEAKENED SIGNIFICANTLY AS IT MOVES INTO NORTHERN SOMALIA, AND IS NO
LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.