

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA27414;
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:17:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11827697 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:17:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA30728 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:17:40 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA07653 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:17:39 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:17:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

154
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 03/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : 10.5S/90.9E (TEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FROM 60 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE TO 300 NM MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTER, REACHING 30 KT WITHIN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH / 90.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED MORE IN THE EAST WITH THE FIRST VISIBLE
IMAGES ON THE SYSTEM. EAST-NORTHEASTERN SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.