

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id XAA14306;
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:38:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343245 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:38:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id XAA40390 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:38:47 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id XAA16796 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:37:22 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:37:22 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/tropical Cyclone Formatitn Alert
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

993
WTIO21 PGTW 010400
9
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATITN ALERT
M
010353Z FEB 59//-
PEF-/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARHRBOR HI/31035Z JAN 99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPPLW FRMATDAQFTPT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.