

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA44578;
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:27:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11932171 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:27:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA16144 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:27:39 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA02834 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:27:38 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:27:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 181800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 25/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 18/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.1S/73.2E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT NEAR THE
CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 15.7 SOUTH / 72.9 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.