

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA36682;
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:46:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11310387 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:46:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA38140 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:46:24 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA08719 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:46:23 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:46:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

643
WTIO31 FMEE 291800
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 4/6/9899
1.A DEPRESSION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
2.A POSITION A 1800 UTC LE 29/01/99 : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN
AUTOUR DU POINT 17.5S/83.3E (DIX SEPT DEGRES CINQ SUD ET
QUATRE VINGT TROIS DEGRES TROIS EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               : 2.0/2.5 PLUS /W 0.6/24 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 997 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 28 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 200 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: MOYEN
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 17.3S / 81.4E FI=2.5
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : 16.8S / 78.6E FI=2.0

3.B PREVISION 48H                   : DISSIPEE
4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : NEANT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.