

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id DAA39206;
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:27:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11924026 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:27:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id DAA10010 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:27:27 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id DAA22211 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:27:26 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:27:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 101200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 34/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 10/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  970 HPA
POSITION             : 22.1S/54.6E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ONE
DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 50 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTH. NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 22.9 SOUTH / 52.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM STILL MOVE WESTWARD=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.