

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA36462;
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:10:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11078413 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:10:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA35936 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:10:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA17948
for [email-masked]; Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:10:03 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:10:03 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 04/01/99 A 1200 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO21 FMEE 041200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 04/01/99 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 1/A4
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : LUNDI 04/01/99 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  1000 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 30 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
21.4S/40.2E (VINGT ET UN DEGRES QUATRE SUD ET QUARANTE DEGRES
DEUX EST) A 1200 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : QUASI-STATIONNAIRE
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS JUSQU'A 250 MN DU CENTRE
DANS LES SECTEURS EST ET NORD, PRINCIPALEMENT DANS LE
QUADRANT NORD-EST.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT ATTEIGNANT LOCALEMENT LE
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT AVEC MER FORTE DANS LE SECTEUR EST DU
CENTRE JUSQU'A 30 MN, AINSI QUE TRES LOCALEMENT SOUS LES
GRAINS. FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 05/01/99 A 0000 UTC: 21.8 SUD / 40.4 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
NEANT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.