

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA23776;
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:46:10 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11317846 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:46:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA14020 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:46:07 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA19560 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:46:06 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:46:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

895
WTIO20 FMEE 300600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/B
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 30/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.3S/81.5E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180 NM FROM
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE  CENTRE AND
EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH / 78.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
INCREASING NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.