

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id KAA41030;
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:02:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11918984 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:02:26 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id KAA16186 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:02:25 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id KAA24988 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:02:24 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:02:24 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 161200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 16/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 16/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : 13.2S/74.2E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF THE
CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 13.7 SOUTH / 73.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE EASTERLY SHEARING STILL EXISTS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.