

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA07747
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:14:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA11382
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:16:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA15857
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:12:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA44310;
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:51:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14085412 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:51:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA52472 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:51:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA06443
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:51:33 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:51:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 10
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: c7911af4553b3492740015ad09a043e6

845
WTIO30 FMEE 310600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/1/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  31/12/1999 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 12.7S/51.2E (TWELVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY ONE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/3.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 190 KM
SW30: 190 KM   NW30: 60 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 11.6S / 50.8E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 10.8S / 50.7E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 10.9S / 51.8E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS FORECASTED TO
TRACK NORTH-NORTHWESTWARD OVER THE NEXT 12 HOURS AND THEN TO
SLOW DOWN AND REMAIN QUASI-STATIONNARY IN THE NORTH EAST OF
MADAGASCAR. CONSEQUENTLY, THE INTENSITY FORECAST IS
UNCERTAIN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.