

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id IAA12622;
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:22:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11470987 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:22:13 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id IAA16692 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:22:12 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id IAA14811 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:22:12 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:22:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Canceg3, 0912519)99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

734
WTXS21 PGTW 091300
SUBJ/TROPL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT
CANCEG3, 0912519)99//
REF/A/RXNAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/090
99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PG090530)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE LIVEY REQ TO AMEMBASSY SUVA
2. IMDIATGBIVERY REQ TO AMEMKVK PORT MSBLAND AMEMBASSY
HONIARA SOLOMONLANDS
3. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS  A. THIS SYSTEM HAS MOVED INTO AN I
OF HIVH VERTICAL WINDSHEAR AND HBECOME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS
MGGANIZM THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE VELOPMENT OF A
WSIGNIFICAN
T TROPICACYCLONE WIOHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS R.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.