

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA13206;
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:31:20 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12454560 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:31:20 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA45916 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:30:53 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA06419 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:30:53 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:30:53 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To:	[email-masked]

999
ABIO10 PGTW 301800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/301800Z APR 99/011800Z MAY 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 10N1 86E4
HAS WEAKENED CONSIDERABLY OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS AND IS NO LONGER
CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL
CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
3. INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS: ON 01 MAY, 1999, CERTAIN CHANGES
WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE MANOP HEADERS USED BY THE NAVAL PACIFIC
METEOROLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHIC CENTER FOR CENTRAL PACIFIC AND EASTERN
PACIFIC PRODUCTS. ALTHOUGH NONE OF THESE WILL AFFECT JTWC PRODUCTS
DIRECTLY, CUSTOMERS WHO EMPLOY LOCALLY GENERATED AUTOMATIC PARSING
ROUTINES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING HEADERS WILL BE SIMILAR TO
JTWC HEADERS:
WHPN 21-25 PHNC CHANGES TO WTPN 21-25 PHNC
WHPN 31-35 PHNC CHANGES TO WTPN 31-35 PHNC
WHPS 21-25 PHNC CHANGES TO WTPS 21-25 PHNC
WHPS 31-35 PHNC CHANGES TO WTPS 31-35 PHNC
PLEASE TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION TO UPDATE YOUR PROGRAMS, IF REQUIRED.
FORECAST TEAM: PARSONS/MORRIS/MAYER/HOWELLS//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.