

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA21018;
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:47:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11583562 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:47:16 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA20750 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:47:15 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA10988 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:47:14 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:47:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

292
WTIO20 FMEE 160600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 18/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 16/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER  1002 HPA
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER RESIDUAL EXISTS LOCALLY,
EXTENDING UP TO 240 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT REACHING LOCALLY 25KT IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT OF THE CENTER, ESTIMATED IN 18S/39E.
GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 17.8 SOUTH / 37.6 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS CLEARLY WEAKENED. NO MORE BULLETION WILL BE ISSUED,
EXCEPT REINTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.