

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA28612;
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:45:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11760896 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:45:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA19896 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:45:29 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA02433 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:45:29 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:45:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

134
WTIO24 FMEE 270600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 27/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.3S/38.1E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT
DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, BUT
EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT LIKELY REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE
TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 22.1 SOUTH / 39.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS DEVELOPED INTO TWO CLUSTERS WHITHIN THE
SOUTHEASTERN OF THE SYSTEM. THE CENTRE IS NOT CLEARLY DEFINED
UNDER DENSE CIRRUS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.