

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA20247
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:08:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA06174
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:10:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA18841
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:06:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA46688;
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:51:10 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14106541 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:51:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA37204 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:51:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA10631
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:51:05 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:51:05 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: aaece784b1bb6393f65da274381a4d3d

482
WTIO20 FMEE 290600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 020/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 29/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.6S/56.4E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE EASTERN AND
SOUTHERN SECTORS.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/55.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 30/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/54.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS SLOWED DOWN SINCE
YESTERDAY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.