

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA06717
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:00:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA09652
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:01:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA00627
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 21 Nov 1999 10:58:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA21514;
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:44:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13830762 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:44:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA46816 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:44:15 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id UAA01610 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:44:14 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:44:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/sngnificant Tropical Weather Udvisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 30
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 3738e427bbf429c85bb7f3ef02207f97

195
ABIO10 PGTW 201800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SNGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER UDVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/201800Z/211800Z NOV 99//
RMKS/
M NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTMEN PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 7.0N7
82.0E0 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 10.0N1 81.0E9, APPREXIMATELY 40 NMHMNORTHEAST OF SRI LANKA. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY DEPICTS
PERSISTENT CONVECTION DURING THE PAST 24 HOURS. SYNOPTIC DATAH
SHOWS A POSSIBLE LOW-LEVSL CIRCULATION CENTER ASSOCIATED WITHSTHE
AREA OF CONVECTION. UW-CIMSS ANALYSIS INDICATES THE AREA IS UNDERO
WEAK TO MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR WITH FAIR OUTFLOW ALOFT.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10 TO 15 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA
LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE 1007 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICWL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS REMAINS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREASKH?. SOUTH INDIAN OCEEN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: COX/CANTRELL/JOHNSON/GLASS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.