

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA33824;
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:40:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11900084 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:40:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA03600 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:40:57 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA27927 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:40:56 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:40:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 080600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  08/03/99 : 17.4S/66.0E (SEVENTEEN
DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.5  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 945 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 440 KM
SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.6S / 63.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.1S / 59.7E FI=5.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.7S / 53.8E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : TRACK FCSTED TO MAINTAIN
TOWARDS WEST TO WSW ON THE EDGE OF THE SUBTROP RIDGE TO THE
SOUTH. INTENSITY EVOLUTION MORE UNCERTAIN: THE UPPER TROUGH
TO THE WEST OF DAVINA IS EXPECTED BY MODELS TO GIVE PLACE TO
A RIDGE. SO PRESENT WEAKENING COULD BE TEMPORARY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.