

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA34622;
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:31:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11317690 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:31:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA23090 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:31:56 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA19485 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:31:55 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:31:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 30/01/99 A 0600 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

509
WTIO21 FMEE 300600
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 30/01/99 A 0600 UTC
NUMERO                : 9/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVIS DE GRAND FRAIS
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : SAMEDI 30/01/99 A 0600 UTC
PHENOMENE             : DEPRESSION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
998 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
17.3S/81.5E (DIX SEPT DEGRES TROIS SUD ET QUATRE VINGT  UN
DEGRES CINQ EST) A 0600 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  9 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST
S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT ET MER FORTE PRES DU CENTRE ET  S'ETENDANT
JUSQU'A 60 MN DANS LES SECTEURS  OUEST ET SUD.

POSITION PREVUE LE 30/01/99 A 1800 UTC: 17.0 SUD / 78.8 EST
S'AFFAIBLISSANT.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LE CISAILLEMENT DE NORD-EST S'ACCENTUE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.