

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id CAA11452;
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:23:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11893540 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:23:05 -0600
Received: from dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu (dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.43]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id CAA13808 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:10:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id XAA09741 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:56:18 -0600
(CST)
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id XAA00697 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:52:59 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:52:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 140600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/12/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  14/03/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
12.8S/76.8E (TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY
SIX DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0 PLUS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.8S / 75.1E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.2S / 73.4E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.3S / 70.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.