

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA44856;
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:13:28 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12087293 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:13:27 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA16402 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:10:28 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA00811 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:10:27 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:10:27 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 010600

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 01/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE EVRINA
EX-FREDERIC 925 HPA
POSITION             : 17.6S/90.0E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES
SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/95 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS OF CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 120
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE UP TO 160 NM IN THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 160 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/04/99 AT 1800 UTC: 17.7 SOUTH / 88.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THIS SYSTEM IS ENTERING THE AREA OF THE SOUTHWEST INDIAN OCEAN
AND THEREFORE IS RENAMED EVRINA. IT HAS WEAKENED DURING THE
LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.