

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA20036;
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:22:53 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12366803 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:22:53 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA34704 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:22:19 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA16234 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:22:19 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:22:19 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 220600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/F1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 22/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-HAMISH 998 HPA
POSITION             : 16.4S/87.7E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 300
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 22/04/99 AT 1800 UTC: 17.5 SOUTH / 85.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM IS STRONGLY NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED. THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE IS
WELL DEFINED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.