

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id IAA05186;
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:04:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11221832 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:04:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id IAA36390 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:04:16 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id IAA08562 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:04:15 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:04:15 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 1. Tropical Cyclone 15s (damien) Warning Nr 003
Relocated
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

310
WTXS31 PGTW 231500
SUBJ:  TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 15S (DAMIEN) WARNING NR 003 RELOCATED
04 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONES IN SOUTHER.HRQSRR-
UMQAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
---
WARNING POSITION:
231200Z8 --- NEAR 14.0S5 1MZJEMQ SIX HOURS - 260 DEGREES AT 05 KTS
POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 060 NM
POSITION BASED ON CE,UIATQUTUE=KII:-) SUSTAINED WINDS - 045 KT,
GUSTS 055 KT
RADIUS OF 035 KT WKS;UTHEAST SEMICIRCLE
080 NM ELSEWHERE
RE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.