

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id UAA25118;
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:10:35 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11147320 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:10:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id UAA37888 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:10:22 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id UAA09668
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:10:22 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:10:22 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Immediate Delivery Req To Amembassy Port Lcua. 12s
(alda) Warning Nr
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTXS32 PGTW 190300
SUBJ:  TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LCUA. 12S (ALDA) WARNING NR
005
ATIVE TROPICAL CYCLONES IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
MAX SUSTAINEDPWINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
---
WARNING POSITION:
190000Z0 --- NEAR 30.8S1 43.6E3
MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - Q:,;7

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.