

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA29602
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:01:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA12363
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:02:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA23726
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:58:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA45568;
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:41:27 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14112615 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:41:26 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA54746 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:41:01 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA00833
for [email-masked]; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:41:01 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:41:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 20
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 587ffe53a8da232399d2a7dc8a47ab35

856
WTIO30 FMEE 300600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/1/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  30/12/1999 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.3S/54.2E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 985 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 48 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 180 KM
SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.0S / 52.9E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.7S / 51.4E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.2S / 49.4E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEM TRACKS NOW
WEST-NORTH-WESTWARD WITH THE ACTION OF THE HIGH PESSURE SOUTH
OF MASCAREIGNES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.