

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA27266;
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:33:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11813950 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:33:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA19930 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:32:14 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA24705 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:32:01 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:32:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

612
WTIO30 FMEE 021800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  02/03/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
8.9S/89.0E (EIGHT DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE
DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1800
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 8.8S / 87.8E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 8.9S / 86.6E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 9.0S / 85.4E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CONVECTION DOES NOT
INTENSIFY. THE SYSTEM TRACKS WESTNORTHWESTWARD. CENTRE IS NOT
EVIDENT ON THE IR IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.