

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id UAA30602;
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:32:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11414842 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:31:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id UAA37440 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:31:34 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id UAA04603 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:31:34 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:31:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S:    01 Active Tropica??cyclone In Southern Hemisphere
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

698
WTXS31 PGTW 050300
SUBJ:  TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNI.5-=YCLONE 18S WARNING NR 002
01 ACTIVE TROPICA??CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
---
WARNING POSITION:
00Z5 --- NEAR 18.5S4 115.7E4
MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 233DEGREES AT 07 KTS
POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 045 NM POSITION BASED ON CENTER LOCA
TED BY SATELLITE
PRESENT WRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.