

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA19908;
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:37:25 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11935571 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:37:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA19892 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:37:23 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA09051 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:37:22 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:37:22 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 120600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 20/10/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  12/03/99 : 23.0S/52.1E (TWENTY THREE
DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 984 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 110 KM   SE30: 450 KM
SW30: 420 KM   NW30: 110 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 350 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 23.0S / 52.0E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.5S / 51.7E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 24.5S / 50.2E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED
SYSTEM WITH CLEARLY EXPOSED LOW LEVEL CENTRE. NORTHWARDS
TRACK DURING THE LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.