

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA16939
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:24:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA27754
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:25:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA14239
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:21:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA45814;
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:04:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14086603 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:04:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA44718 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:04:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA10914
for [email-masked]; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:03:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 24 Dec 1999 07:03:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 30281f1bbf489663b096b356348c3f1d

338
WTIO20 FMEE 241200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
24/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 24/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/73.2E
(TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERNE SEMI-CIRCLE
AND THE WESTERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH / 70.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 25/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH / 68.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.