

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA16224;
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:49:51 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11806668 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:49:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA12628 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:49:50 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA15540 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:49:49 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:49:49 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

649
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 02/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 86E AND
95E, FROM 09S TO 12S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED 1000 HPA CENTRED
NEAR 9.5 SOUTH AND 89.5 EAST. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/03/99 AT 1800 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : /,945?3-'534)6 '?3-48,? =8'8?)3 9, 5?3 '-53))853 ?-5- (INDOEX).
THE WIND IS STRONGER (25 KT) IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE
TO THE GRADIENT OF PRESSURE WITH THE HIGH LOCATED IN THE
SOUTHWEST OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.