

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA18197
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:24:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA20816
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:26:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA07148
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:22:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA21064;
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:06:34 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14107310 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:06:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA50492 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:06:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA11963
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:06:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:06:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5f294db9efe1c6ca085dd6a47038bda1

005
WTIO20 FMEE 291200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 021/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 29/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.9S/55.9E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 30/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/54.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 30/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/53.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.