

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA34524;
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343719 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA34752 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:39 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA17382 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:38 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 010353z Feb 99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

133
WTIO21 PGTW 010400
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCWONE FORMATITN ALERT
010353Z FEB 99//
REF-
4./NAVPACMETOKCEN PEARPRBOR HI/310353+ :-, 99//
9.:.0,/REF IS TR
OPICAL CYCLONE FORMATIONIALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 310400)//
RMUS/
1. IMMEDIATE DEL
VERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CWLCUTTA AN AMEMBASSY DHAKA
-. FORMATIONEF A SCGNIFICANT TROPICAG RCLONE IS POVPUVLWITHIN
155 NM EITHER
SIDE OF  LINE FROM 8.6N4 50.0E9 TO 13.5N9 83.7E8
WITHIN THE NEXT 12 M IR HOURS. AVAILABLE DATA KOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBRED TRM
ICAL CQLONE WRNIVGS AT THIS TIME.
WINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 20 TO 25 KNOTS. METSAT
IMAGERY AT 312330Z INDICATES THAT A CIRCULATION VNTE IS LOCATAD
NSE
N2 9.07. THE SYEM IOOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWAR
AT 04
KNOTS.
3. 3.-4(-: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A. AIMAO
LINFRARD ACD WATR VAPORN

SATELLITZ IMAGERY IDICATE MODERATERONG VERTICAL WINDISHEAR
PERISTSHOER THISHSTURBANCE. HOWEVER, A WELW-DEFINED LOW-LEVEL
CIRCULAOLCENTER CTNTINUES TO GENERATE PERSSTENT DEEP CONVECTION.
N
ENVIRONMEMHFORIKURTHER ORHNIZATION. THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT

TRPICAL CYRHONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURSREMEINSV99.
4. THIS ALX VALIXHAUPDUIQFQZ6.//

C

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.