

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id WAA37714;
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:16:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11902154 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:16:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA10170 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:05:50 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id CAA15740 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 02:18:23 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 9 Mar 1999 02:18:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 090600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 09/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.9S/81.7E
(TWELVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE
ET LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG
GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH / 78.1 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
VERY QUICK MOVE TO THE WEST..

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.