

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA39150;
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:41:10 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11326829 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:41:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA05308 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:40:55 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA01442 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:40:55 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:40:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

848
WTIO20 FMEE 310000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 12/B
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 31/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-BIRENDA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.3S/77.6E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN
DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180 NM FROM
CENTRE IN THE WESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS

FORECASTED POSITION 31/01/99 AT 1200 UTC: 15.9 SOUTH / 75.5 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS CLEARLY WEAKENED. NO MORE BULLETIN WILL BE ISSUED,
EXCEPT REINTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.