

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA08232;
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:45:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11915454 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:45:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA18406 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:45:00 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA07034 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:44:59 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:44:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 170600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 19/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.7S/73.5E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH / 73.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.