

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA13170;
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:46:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11854133 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:46:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA28504 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:46:00 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA07634 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:45:59 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:45:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

999
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 04/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/89.0E
(TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTER, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT,
AND  EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT WITH
ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH / 87.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS DISSYMMETRICAL WITH AN AXIS OF STRONG WINDS  IN THE
NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.