

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA16745
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:05:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA00182
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:05:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA19056
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:02:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA09152;
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:47:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13719814 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:47:14 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA16528 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:46:56 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id LAA02001 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:46:55 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:46:55 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: cf011dcaec17f02dc1f56f557d0b7ac9

352
ABIO10 PGTW 161800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/161800Z/171800Z OCT 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/160753Z OCT 99/
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 160600Z3, TROPICAL CYCLONE 04B WAS LOCATED NEAR 16.6N3
87.4E9 AND WAS MOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 55 KNOTS GUSTING TO 70 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31
PGTW 160900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 15.5N1
89.0E7 IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE
PARAGRAPH 1.A.(1) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCES.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/BARLOW/MORRIS/HOWELLS//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.