

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA27520;
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:13:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11345863 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:13:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA26740 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:13:35 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id HAA20730 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:12:10 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:12:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 01/02/99 A 1200 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

952
WTIO21 FMEE 011200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 01/02/99 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 13/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : LUNDI 01/02/99 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA  1002
HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
12.8S/71.2E (DOUZE DEGRES HUIT SUD ET SOIXANTE ET ONZE DEGRES
DEUX EST) A 1200 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  5 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS LE DEMI-CERCLE OUEST
S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 20/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE.

POSITION PREVUE LE 02/02/99 A 0000 UTC: 12.8 SUD / 69.8 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LE SYSTEME S'EST REORGANISE DEPUIS LA NUIT DERNIERE, AVEC REPRISE
DE LA CONVECTION PRES DU CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.