

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id OAA24276;
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:13:24 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12124151 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:13:23 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id OAA31944 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:13:22 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id OAA19563 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:13:21 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:13:21 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 041800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 18/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 04/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA  988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.8S/73.4E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN
THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/99 AT 0600 UTC: 19.8 SOUTH / 70.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
REBUILT CONVECTION COMING NEARER THE CENTRE, SHOWING A WEAKENING
OF THE NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.