

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA08796;
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:18:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11858805 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:18:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA14596 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:18:04 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA14368 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:18:03 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:18:03 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 050000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 12/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 05/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  984 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.2S/85.4E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS UP TO 200 NM IN THE WESTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 35
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 45 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH / 83.4 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS DEVELOPPING, BUT STILL EAST NORTHEASTLY
CONSTRAINTED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.