

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA27222;
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:07:24 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12122239 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:07:23 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA26696 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:07:21 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id HAA17184 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:07:20 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:07:20 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 17/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 04/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA  986 HPA
POSITION             : 18.7S/74.8E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 70 NM IN
THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 19.4 SOUTH / 71.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM MOVES WESTWARD BUT WOULD TURN SOUTHWESTWARD IN NEXT HOURS.
CONVECTION IS LOCATED IN THE SOUTHEAST PART.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.