

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA39764;
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:35:55 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11150414 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:35:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA39240 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:35:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA12094
for [email-masked]; Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:35:52 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:35:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 20/A
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 19/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM ALDA   - 985 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 32.5S/44.4E
(THIRTY TWO DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FOUR DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  25 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXIST WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
CENTRE EXTENDIONG UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT
GALE FORCE WIND 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM
OF CENTER AND WITIN 100 NM IN SOUTH EASTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WIND 30 KT WITHIN 80 NM OF CENTER AND WITIN 200
NM IN SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT. ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 34.0 SOUTH / 47.0 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
ALDA BECOME EXTRATROPICAL. THIS IS THE LAST BULLETIN FOR THIS
SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.