

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA15848
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 14:33:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA24122
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 14:35:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA02474
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 14:31:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA13170;
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:16:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14093267 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:16:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA24930 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:16:38 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA18048
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:16:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:16:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 7136415c6192728732119ddd752499f2

583
WTIO20 FMEE 260600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 26/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)  990
HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.6S/65.8E
(TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE
IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH / 63.8
EAST DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC: 13.2 SOUTH / 61.7
EAST DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS STILL INTENSIFYING PROGRESSIVELY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.