

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id PAA14252;
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:09:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11575328 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:09:41 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id PAA18846 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:09:41 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id PAA01616 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:09:40 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:09:40 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

078
WTIO20 FMEE 151800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 16/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 15/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 18.7S/39.8E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT
1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE  30KT
IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/99 AT 0600 UTC: 18.7 SOUTH / 38.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION ASSOCIATED TO THE SYSTEM IS WEAK.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.