

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA22706;
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:29:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12112256 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:29:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA22688 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:29:24 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA06845 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:29:23 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:29:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 030600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/13/9899
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  03/04/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
18.0S/81.5E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
ONE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/4.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 978 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 200 KM
SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.0S / 78.8E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.1S / 76.2E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.4S / 70.7E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.