

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA19624;
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 06:18:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11891073 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 06:18:43 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA19602 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 06:18:42 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA20078 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 06:18:41 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 7 Mar 1999 06:18:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 071200

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 22/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  936 HPA
POSITION             : 16.8S/70.8E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/85 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 35 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 110
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250
NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH / 68.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS STILL MOVING WESTSOUTHWESTWARDS AT A RATHER FAST
SPEED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.