

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA14674
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:06:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA29000
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:07:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA16535
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 03:03:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA16548;
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:48:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14094987 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:48:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA16528 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:48:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA19904
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:47:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:47:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e97b0ca66da9f2503c5be6b97511f4aa

813
WTIO20 FMEE 261800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 26/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)  987
HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.6S/64.4E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 40/45 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS OF CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30/35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM
RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH / 62.5
EAST DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 15.7 SOUTH / 60.7
EAST DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO TRACK SOUTHWESTWARD. CDO IS WELL DEFINED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.