

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA29964
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:42:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA06650
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:43:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA22666
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:40:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA51702;
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:21:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13654469 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:21:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA25578 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:21:56 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id HAA22839 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:21:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:21:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: In/the Southwest  Indian Ocean///date:  99/11/03
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 116
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 00ff50e44a419cc66a6102cbaf65793c

064
WTIO20 FMEE 031200
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER
IN/THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN///DATE:  99/11/03
AT 1200 UTC//PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL//// PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DIS? CUSSION :
NO REMARKABLE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED DURING THE PAST 24 HOURS.
WITHIN/THE WEAK LOW PRESSURE AREA ASSOCIATED TO THE NEAR EQU? ATORIAL
TROUGH/AXIS, EXTENDING, EAST OF 60E, FROM 06 TO 08S FROM EAST TO
WEST,/WEAK TO MODERATE CONVECTION IS STILL PRESENT, UNDER DIURNAL
CYCLE./THE SOUTHERN LEG OF FLUCTUATING CONVECTION ALONG 11/13 S HAS
LOST/ACTIVITY, WHILE CONVECTION IS SLIGHTLY MORE ACTIVE ? ON
THE/EQUATORIAL SIDE OF THE TROUGH, NORTH AND EAST OF
DIEGO-GARCIA,/WHERE IT REMAINS UNDER MODERATE EASTERLY TO
NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED/CONDITIONS, DUE TO THE PERSISTING PRESENCE OF
AN UPPER LEVEL RIDGE/AXIS ALONG 11 S./NO WELL-DEFINED LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION CAN BE DETECTED ON SURFACE./HOWEVER SCATTEROMETER DATA
INDICATE THE EXISTENCE OF SEVERAL/MINIMA, ONLY THE MAIN ONE BEING
DISCERNABLE ON A? NIMATED SATELLITE/IMAGERY. LOCATED NEAR 06S/83E, IT
IS ASSOCIATED TO WINDS OF 05/15/KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND TO ITS
SOUTH, BUT WITH WESTERLIES OF 15/20/KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25 KT, IN A
WIDE NORTHERN SECTOR.//FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL/DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.