

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA29776;
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:46:12 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11934699 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:46:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA35624 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:45:55 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA07229 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:45:54 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:45:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 190000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 26/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.6S/73.2E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH / 73.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS WEAKENED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.