

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA04602;
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:48:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12112367 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:48:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA04482 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:45:43 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA06926 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:45:42 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:45:42 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 12/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 03/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
978 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.0S/81.5E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 240 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN
THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/99 AT 1800 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH / 78.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE CENTRE, NORTHERLY CONTRAINT
REMAINED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.