

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA18503
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:11:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA04538
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:11:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA11771
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:08:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA33234;
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:48:58 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13768013 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:48:57 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA31786 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:46:48 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id HAA13349 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:46:47 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:46:47 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: b1d16dd2139b471d864cda70d442e248

512
WTIO20 FMEE 201042
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  99/10/20 AT 1200 UTC
ESSAI

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY :

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.