

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA33904;
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:17:12 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11912533 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:17:11 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA33884 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:17:10 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA16919 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:17:09 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:17:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 160000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 14/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 16/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.5S/74.1E
(TWELVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL
ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 70 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTER, AND EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM OF THE CENTER.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUIS OF THE
CENTER AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH / 73.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM SHOWS NOW AN IRREGULAR CDO.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.