

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA46110;
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:44:41 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12160100 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:44:41 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA21516 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:44:39 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA03042 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:44:39 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:44:39 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 070000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 27/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 07/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-EVRINA  998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.0S/64.1E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: 19.3 SOUTH / 62.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CONVECTION HAS DEVELOPPED, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.