

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id DAA37632;
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:37:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11916264 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:37:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id DAA29938 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:37:29 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id DAA08086 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:37:28 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:37:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: O

999
WTIO20 FMEE 170600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 21/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 17/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 8 SOUTH ET
15 SOUTH FROM 54 EAST AND 64 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED 1002 HPA CENTRED
NEAR 10.7 SOUTH AND 60.8 EAST. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH
SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/03/99 AT 1800 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
EASTERLY SHEARING WITH WELL DEFINED CENTRE. EASTWARDS TRACK
DURING THE LAST 12 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.