

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA19992;
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:26:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11304134 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:26:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA38148 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:26:56 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA26080 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:26:55 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:26:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

541
WTIO31 FMEE 290600
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 3/6/9899
1.A TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
2.A POSITION A 0600 UTC LE 29/01/99 : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN
AUTOUR DU POINT 17.3S/85.6E (DIX SEPT DEGRES TROIS SUD ET
QUATRE VINGT CINQ DEGRES SIX EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               : 2.5/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 992 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 35 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 200 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1004 HPA / 1100 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: FAIBLE
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 17.6S / 82.5E FI=2.5
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : 17.4S / 79.8E FI=2.5

3.B PREVISION 48H                   : 17.0S / 75.0E FI=2.0

4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : LE CISAILLEMENT PERSITE
DEPUIS PLUS DE 48 HEURES ET LES VENTS FAIBLISSENT PRES DU
CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.