

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA13954;
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:51:32 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11315024 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:51:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA34166 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:51:30 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA16440 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:51:29 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:51:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

322
WTIO20 FMEE 300000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/B
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 30/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSIONN EX-BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.4S/82.5E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180 NM FROM
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE BUT EXTENDING UP TO 80 NM IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN
SECTORS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/99 AT 1200 UTC: 16.8 SOUTH / 80.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-BIRENDA STILL DISPLAYS A SHEARED
PATTERN. WINDS ARE WEAKENING NEAR THE CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.