

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA29342;
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:48:56 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11091688 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:48:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA13966 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:48:50 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id MAA16113
for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:48:50 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:48:50 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 051800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 3/4/9899
1.A EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  05/01/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
28.5S/44.4E (TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FORTY FOUR DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 996 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 32.0S / 45.7E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    :
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.