

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA20648;
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:08:19 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11524704 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:08:13 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA08844 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:08:12 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id VAA01827 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:08:11 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:08:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Cancellation 120251z Feb 99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

702
WTXS21 PGTW 120300
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT
CANCELLATION 120251Z FEB 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/:;VY=MMEF IS TROPICAL CYCLON
E FORMATION ALERT (WTN21 PGTW 110530)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A. THIS AZPIN5COME MORE
DISORGANIZED OVER THE PAST 1
)7E9;PTIC DATA INDICATES A
BROAD LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATIOXOENTER (LLCC) THROUGHOUT THE AREA. HIGH
RESOLUTION VISIBLE IMAGERY AND A TROPICAL RAINFALL MEASUREMENT
MISSION MICROWAVE PASS INDICATES NO DISCERNIBLE LLCC ASSOCIATED WITH
THE CONVECTION. ANIMATION SHOWS INTERMITTENT CONVECTION THROUGHOUT
THE AREA. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 15-20 KNOTS.
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE 1003MB. THE POTENTIAL
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT
24 HOURS IS DOWNGRADED TO POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.