

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA34320;
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:26:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11084589 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:26:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA34360 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:24:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id MAA00120
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:24:41 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:24:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

999
WTIO30 FMEE 141800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/5/9899
1.A SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  14/01/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
20.2S/36.6E (TWENTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX
DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) :      /
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : X
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.3S / 37.0E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 24.6S / 39.5E FI=1.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    :
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.