

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA41184;
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:35:32 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11087522 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:35:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA38094 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:35:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id BAA07635
for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:35:29 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:35:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/A4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 05/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 24.9S/43.1E
(TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY THREE
DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUALSQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 180
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS,
MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS UP TO 50 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN ITS
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, AND VERY LOCALLY IN THE SQUALLS.
STRONG GUSTS IN THE SUQALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 27.8 SOUTH / 44.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM IS FORECASTED TO WEAKEN, BUT GRADIENT IS STRENGHTENING
WITH THE RIDGE IN THE SOUTHEAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.