

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id BAA26554;
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:55:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11905502 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:55:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA39278 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:50:15 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA03439 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:50:14 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:50:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 100600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 16/10/9899
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  10/03/99 : 21.8S/55.4E (TWENTY ONE
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/4.5  /W 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 970 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.8S / 55.4E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 24.5S / 49.5E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 26.9S / 49.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NORTH SHEARIN IS INCREASING
AND SYTEME CONTINUE TO WEAKEN=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.