

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA26484;
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 06:45:25 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12101841 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 06:45:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA47464 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 06:45:23 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA21080 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 06:45:23 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 2 Apr 1999 06:45:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 021200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 9/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 02/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
975 HPA
POSITION             : 17.9S/85.3E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS UP TO 120 NM, MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN
THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 18.2 SOUTH / 82.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION REBUILTS NEAR THE CENTRE BUT THE SYSTEM IS STILL
SHEARED.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.