

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA17921
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 06:56:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA12656
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 06:58:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA00159
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 06:54:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA45818;
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:35:13 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14082858 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:35:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA15336 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:35:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id QAA04971
for [email-masked]; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:35:10 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:35:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: cfc685dcd6220af40e153c2d0e168aa7

674
WTIO20 FMEE 301800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
30/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 026/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 30/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)
988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.8S/52.0E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CERCLE,
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/50.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 13.2 SOUTH/49.3 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.