

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA37034;
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:25:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11087055 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:25:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA32926 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:25:51 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA07031
for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:25:50 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:25:50 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 05/01/99 A 0000 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO21 FMEE 050000
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 05/01/99 A 0000 UTC
NUMERO                : 3/A4
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : MARDI 05/01/99 A 0000 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE  999 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
23.4S/41.7E (VINGT TROIS DEGRES QUATRE SUD ET QUARANTE ET UN
DEGRES SEPT EST) A 0000 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : SUD  10 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS JUSQU'A 150 MN DU CENTRE
DANS LES SECTEURS EST ET SUD, PRINCIPALEMENT DANS LE QUADRANT
SUD-EST.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT ATTEIGNANT LOCALEMENT LE
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT AVEC MER FORTE DANS LE SECTEUR EST DU
CENTRE JUSQU'A 30 MN, AINSI QUE TRES LOCALEMENT SOUS LES
GRAINS. FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 05/01/99 A 1200 UTC: 25.0 SUD / 41.3 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
NEANT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.