

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA11014
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:30:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA28640
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:31:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA20958
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:28:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA41462;
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:05:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14024833 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:05:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA33494 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:03:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA27536
for [email-masked]; Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:03:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:03:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 4
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 8fc9dbb7ec538c95a0e3413d62a0e33e

112
ABIO10 PGTW 151800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/151800Z/161800Z DEC 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/150753 DEC 99/
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/151351 DEC 99/
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 150600Z2, TROPICAL CYCLONE 01S (ILSA) WAS LOCATED NEAR
12.4S7 112.4E8 AND WAS TRACKING EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 15 KNOTS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 60 KNOTS GUSTING TO 75 KNOTS. SEE REF A
(WTXS31 PGTW 150900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS SYSTEM.
(2) AT 151200Z9, TROPICAL CYCLONE 02S (JOHN) WAS LOCATED NEAR
22.1S5 118.8E8 AND WAS TRACKING SOUTHEASTWARD AT 10 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 80 KNOTS GUSTING TO 100 KNOTS. SEE REF
B (WTXS32 PGTW 151500) FOR THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM.
(3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: BARLOW/MORRIS/HOWELLS//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.