

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA11278;
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12105574 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:43 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA11778 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:42 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA28418 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:41 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:18:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 021800

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 10/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 02/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
975 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.1S/84.0E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN
THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/99 AT 0600 UTC: 18.2 SOUTH / 81.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS REBUILT NEAR THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.