

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA23325
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:04:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA01898
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:04:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA15176
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:02:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA38502;
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:41:10 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13564000 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:41:10 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA38484 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:41:08 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA22527 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:41:07 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:41:07 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: cd94005fcad29d57d741af554a6ca6c0

757
ABIO10 PGTW 241800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/241800Z/251800Z SEP 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 6S6 72E9 IS
NOW LOCATED NEAR 9N9 77E4. THE CONVECTION CONTINUES TO PERSIST,
ALTHOUGH NO SIGNIFICANT TURNING IS EVIDENT IN ANIMATED SATELLITE
IMAGERY. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10 TO 15 KNOTS.
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE 1008 MB. THE POTENTIAL
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS REMAINS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: COX/CANTRELL/LAFRAMBOISE/GLASS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.