

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA33482;
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:45:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11135169 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:45:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA33456 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:45:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA27790
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:45:37 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:45:37 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO24 FMEE 180600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 16/A
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 18/01/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM ALDA  980 HPA
POSITION             : 27.5S/38.9E (TWENTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT
0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 230 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/01/99 AT 1800 UTC: 29.5 SOUTH / 39.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM SHOWS AN EYE PATTERN AND DEVELOPS A LITTLE, IN SPITE
OF NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.