

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA39484;
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:17:52 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11135006 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:17:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA41264 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:17:50 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA27565
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:17:12 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:17:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 18/01/99 A 0600 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO21 FMEE 180600
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 18/01/99 A 0600 UTC
NUMERO                : 16/A
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVIS DE TEMPETE
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : LUNDI 18/01/99 A 0600 UTC
PHENOMENE             : FORTE TEMPETE TROPICALE ALDA  980 HPA
POSITION              : 27.5S/38.9E (VINGT SEPT DEGRES CINQ SUD
ET TRENTE HUIT DEGRES NEUF EST) A 0600 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : SUD  10 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS UN RAYON DE 80 MN
AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 230 MN DANS LE
DEMI-CERCLE SUD.
COUP DE VENT 35/45 KT ET MER TRES FORTE A GROSSE DANS UN RAYON DE
40 MN AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 70 MN DANS LE
QUADRANT SUD-EST.
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT ET MER FORTE DANS UN RAYON DE 60 MN AUTOUR DU
CENTRE S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 180 MN DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-EST.
POSITION PREVUE LE 18/01/99 A 1800 UTC: 29.5 SUD / 39.2 EST
S'INTENSIFIANT.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LE SYSTEME PRESENTE UNE STRUCTURE EN OEIL ET S'INTENSIFIE
LEGEREMENT MALGRE UNE CONTRAINTE DE NORD-OUEST=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.