

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA22128;
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:16:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11889302 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:16:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA19490 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:15 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA17932 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:14 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 070600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/10/9899
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/03/99 : 16.5S/72.4E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.0/6.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 930 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 90 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 280 KM   SE30: 370 KM
SW30: 370 KM   NW30: 280 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.8S / 69.5E FI=6.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.2S / 67.0E FI=6.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.2S / 61.5E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK MIGHT INCURVE
MORE WESTWARDS DUE TO THE HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.