

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id RAA35954;
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:59:32 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11325716 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:59:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id RAA23142 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:59:30 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id RAA00672 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:59:29 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:59:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 31/01/99 A 0000 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

082
WTIO21 FMEE 310000
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 31/01/99 A 0000 UTC
NUMERO                : 12/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : DIMANCHE 31/01/99 A 0000 UTC
PHENOMENE             : PERTURBATION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA  1002
HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
16.3S/77.6E (SEIZE DEGRES TROIS SUD ET SOIXANTE DIX SEPT
DEGRES SIX EST) A 0000 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST-NORD-OUEST  11 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS LE QUADRANT OUEST
S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 20/25 KT ET MER AGITEE A FORTE

POSITION PREVUE LE 31/01/99 A 1200 UTC: 15.9 SUD / 75.5 EST
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LE SYSTEME S'EST NETTEMENT AFFAIBLIT. IL NE SERA PLUS EMIS DE
BULLETIN SAUF REINTENSIFICATION DU SYTEME.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.