

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA40462;
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:47:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11089200 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:47:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA37184 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:45:29 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id SAA07402
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:45:28 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:45:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO24 FMEE 150000

PAN PAN
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.2S/36.6E
(TWENTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 200 NM FROM
THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
EASTERN AND NORTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTHERN AND
EASTERN QUADRANT,STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS FAR FROM THE
CENTER..

FORECASTED POSITION 15/01/99 AT 1200 UTC: 20.5 SOUTH / 37.3 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THIS PERTURBATION HAS BEEN ANALYSED AS  SUBTROPICAL. CONVECTION
IS NEAR THE CENTRE AND SPECIALY IN THE NORTH. THE MINIMUM HAS
FORMED FROM A LOW IN MID TROPOSPHERE. THE LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION IS SLOWLY ORGANIZING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.