

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA27520;
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:11:16 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343625 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:11:14 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA23390 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:11:12 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA17320 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:11:11 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:11:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 010353zineb 99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

666
WTIO21 PGTW 010400
UBJ/TROPICAL CYCLOE FORMATITN ALERO
010353ZINEB 99//
RKAXRMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEAKVRZOR HI/310353Z JAN 99/
:290:/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGVW 31400)//
RMKS/
1. IMMSVN
VERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CALCUTTA AND AMEMBASSY DHAKA
2. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLMNEHI POSSIBLE WITHIN
155 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 8.6N4 90.39 TO 13.5N9 83.7E8
WITHIN THE NEQQTO
HOURS. AVAILABLE DATA FOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF FUMBERE
ITROIICAL CYCLONE WANINGS A THIS MIME.
IINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTQMATED TO BEI20 M 25 KNOTS. METSAT
IMAGERY AT 312330
,-3,2 9.0E8. THE SYSTEM IS MOVIOG WESPANORTHWESTWARD AT 04
)KNOTS.
3.)REMARKS: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A./-,8.-9
PERSISTSHOVER THIS ISTURBANCE. HOWEVER, A WELL-DEFINED LOW-LEVEL
CIRCULATIOC CENTER CTMTINUE TO GENERATE PERSISTENT DEEP CONVECTION.

IF VERTICALLSHEAR WEAKENPN THIS DISTURBANCREMAINS IN A FAVORABLE
ENVIRONMENT FOR FURTHER RGANIZATION
THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT

TRPICAL CYCLHDEVEPOPMENT WIHICBHOURSRMAINGOMD.
4. THIS ALERT VALID UNTIL 020400Z6.//

I

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.