

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id JAA21464;
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:02:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11471743 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:02:38 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id JAA10156 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:02:37 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id JAA15800 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:02:36 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:02:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Cancellation 091251z Feb 99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

459
WTXS21 PGTW 091300
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT
CANCELLATION 091251Z FEB 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/090521Z FEB 99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 090530)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY SUVA
2. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT MORESBY AND AMEMBASSY
HONIARA SOLOMON ISLANDS
3. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. THIS SYSTEM HAS MOVED INTO AN AREA
OF HIGH VERTICAL WINDSHEAR AND HAS BECOME SIGNIFICANTLY LESS
ORGANIZED. THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.