

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA39268;
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:15:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11131107 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:15:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA23382 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:15:24 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id TAA24477
for [email-masked]; Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:15:23 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:15:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO24 FMEE 180000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 15/A
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 18/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM ALDA  987 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 26.1S/38.5E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN
SECTORS.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/01/99 AT 1200 UTC: 27.7 SOUTH / 38.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE WEAKENING BY NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.