

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA25148;
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:48:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11927925 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:48:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA17182 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:48:40 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA26401 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:48:40 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:48:40 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 181200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 24/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 18/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.7S/73.2E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH / 73.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION REBUILTS OVER THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.