

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA45314;
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:38:23 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11938313 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:38:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAB45554 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:38:21 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA11529 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:38:20 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 19 Mar 1999 06:38:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]

999
WTIO20 FMEE 191200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 30/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : 11.5S/65.5E (ELEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY BETWEEN 100
NM AND 200 NM
IN THE WESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY
ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH / 66.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS SHOWING A NICE RESIDUAL CIRCULATION WITHOUT ANY
CONVECTION. SYSTEM STAYS WEAK, AND DON'T NEED REGULARS
BULLETINS, EXCEPT INNTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.