

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA17896;
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:23:12 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11348855 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:23:10 -0600
Received: from dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu (dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.43]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA34476 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:22:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA23105 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:22:56 -0600
(CST)
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA27712 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:19:37 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:19:37 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

666
WTIO31 FMEE 011800
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 4/7/9899
1.A DEPRESSION TROPICALE EX-CHIKITA
2.A POSITION A 1800 UTC LE 01/02/99 : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN
AUTOUR DU POINT 19.4S/76.0E (DIX NEUF DEGRES QUATRE SUD ET
SOIXANTE SEIZE DEGRES ZERO EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               : 2.0/2.5  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 996 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 30 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 380 KM
SW30: 380 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1000 HPA / 450 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: FAIBLE
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 19.5S / 73.0E FI=2.0
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : 19.2S / 70.0E FI=2.0

3.B PREVISION 48H                   : DISSIPEE
4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : LE SYSTEME CONTINUE A
S'AFFAIBLIR ET SE DEPLACE VERS L'OUEST SUR LA FACE NORD DE
L'ANTICYCLONE. LES MODELES NUMERIQUES S'ACCORDENT A LE
DISSIPER.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.