

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA40748;
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:25:36 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11304099 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:25:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA38176 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:25:34 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA26076 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:25:33 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:25:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

518
WTIO30 FMEE 290600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 3/6/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  29/01/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
17.3S/85.6E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
FIVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 992 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 200 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1100
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.6S / 82.5E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.4S / 79.8E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.0S / 75.0E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SHEARING PERSIST SINCE
MORE THAN 48 HOURS. WINDS ARE WEAKENING NEAR THE CENTER.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.