

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA06092
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 04:38:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA20296
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 04:39:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA26859
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 04:35:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA59808;
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:20:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14088363 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:20:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA45580 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:19:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id OAA12515
for [email-masked]; Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:19:02 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:19:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: ce16cd1d25c1be49ae523d7959c01554

560
WTIO20 FMEE 241800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
24/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 24/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.0S/71.6E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY ONE DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  16 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE AND THE WESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC: 14.2 SOUTH / 69.0
EAST STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 25/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH / 66.3
EAST DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS INTENSIFIED NEAR THE CENTRE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.