

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id FAA42716;
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:51:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11947730 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:51:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id FAA30668 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:50:59 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id FAA26177 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:50:59 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:50:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 131200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.2S/79.6E
(TWELVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 250 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN WESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN
SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS IN THE
SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH / 76.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION REMAINS SINCE LAST NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.