

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA30598;
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:25:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11944926 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:25:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA37202 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:25:47 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA23079 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:25:46 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:25:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 1. Tropical Cyclone 25s (davina) Warning Nr 025a
Corrected
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTXS32 PGTW 122100 COR
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 25S (DAVINA) WARNING NR 025A CORRECTED
02 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONES IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGEHH  ---
WARNING POSITION:
121800Z2 --- NEAR 22.8S2 52.2E9
MOVEMENT PAST SIX H

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.