

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA14298;
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:35:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11863122 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:35:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA26814 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:35:14 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA18688 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:35:13 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:35:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 050600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/10/9899
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  05/03/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
13.1S/83.6E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
THREE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 2.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 200 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.5S / 81.6E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.8S / 79.0E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.0S / 73.5E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=4.0-. NORTHESTERLY
CONSTAINT IS WEAKENING AND DIVERGENCE IS BETTRE ALOFT THE
SYSTEM. SYSTEM IS SLOWING WITH ARRIVAL OF A BAROMETRIC COL IN
SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.