

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA15872;
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:14:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11780625 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:14:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA19700 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:14:40 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA18229 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:14:39 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:14:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

480
WTIO24 FMEE 280600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
28/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 17/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 28/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.4S/41.1E
(TWENTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL
ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE  IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, MAINLY IN
THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT LIKELY REACHING 25 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY
ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 28/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 22.9 SOUTH / 42.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM IS QUITE DISORGANIZED, BUT THERE ARE STILL TWO CLUSTERS
SITUATED IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SIDE OF THE CENTRE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.