

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA25252;
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:19:57 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11559228 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:19:55 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA25232 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:19:55 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA07942 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:19:54 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:19:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

406
WTIO30 FMEE 141800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/8/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  14/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
22.0S/40.7E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 33 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 40 KM   SE30: 50 KM
SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.0S / 40.0E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.2S / 38.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.0S / 36.5E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEME MOVES
NORTHEASTWARD. NORTH-NORTH-EAST SHEARING IS WEAKENING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.