

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id CAA17258;
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:15:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11973759 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:15:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id CAA17240 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:15:48 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id CAA29245 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:15:47 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:15:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: This Message Is A Test Of Transmission.
To:	[email-masked]

999
WTIO20 FMEE 230730
LA REUNION
THIS MESSAGE IS A TEST OF TRANSMISSION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.