

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA12287
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:17:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA17540
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:18:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA19165
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:14:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA34284;
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:59:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14085700 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:59:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA20192 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:59:31 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id CAA06720
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:59:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:59:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 14
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 525a91cd5a565bb6340b94efe4311aee

500
WTIO20 FMEE 310600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 028/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 31/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)
995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.7S/51.2E
(TWELVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 220 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SECTOR AND ISOLATED SQUALLS EXIST UP TO 150 NM
IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 25 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CERCLE,
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
35 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 31/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH/50.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 10.8 SOUTH/50.7 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE IS RELOCATED NORTHERN THANKS
TO VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.