

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA34512;
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343716 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA40638 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:39 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA17381 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:38 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:24:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 010353z Feb 99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

132
WTIO21 PGTW 010400
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCWONE FORMATITN ALERT
010353Z FEB 99//
REF-
4./NAVPACMETOKCEN PEARPRBOR HI/310353+ :-, 99//
9.:.0,/REF IS TR
OPICAL CYCLONE FORMATIONIALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 310400)//
RMUS/
1. IMMEDIATE DEL
VERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CWLCUTTA AN AMEMBASSY DHAKA
-. FORMATIONEF A SCGNIFICANT TROPICAG RCLONE IS POVPUVLWITHIN
155 NM EITHER
SIDE OF  LINE FROM 8.6N4 50.0E9 TO 13.5N9 83.7E8
WITHIN THE NEXT 12 M IR HOURS. AVAILABLE DATA KOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBRED TRM
ICAL CQLONE WRNIVGS AT THIS TIME.
WINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TM BE 20 TO 25 KNOTS. METSAT
IMAGERY AT -12330Z INDICATES THAT A CIRCULATION VNTE IS LOCATAD
NSE
N2 9.07. THE SYEM IOOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWAR
AT 04
KNOTS.
3. 3.-4(-: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A. AIMAO
LINFRARD ACD WATR VAPORN

SATELLITZ IMAGERY IDICATE MODERATERONG VERTICAL WINDISHEAR
PERISTSHOER THISHSTURBANCE. HOWEVER, A WELW-DEFINED LOW-LEVEL
CIRCULAOLCENTER CTNTINUES TO GENERATE PERSSTENT DEEP CONVECTION.
N
ENVIRONMEMHFORIKURTHER ORHNIZATION. THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT

TRPICAL CYRHONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURSREMEINSV99.
4. THIS ALX VALIXHAUPDUIQFQZ6.//

C

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.