

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA29233
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:51:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA27631
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:52:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA16241
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:49:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA16232;
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:28:11 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13610499 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:28:10 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA16174 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:27:38 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id OAA09443 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:27:37 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:27:37 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: af26d0711b57a76a1f84b86f58dc7fe2

912
ABIO10 PGTW 291700
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/291800Z/301800Z OCT 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/291351Z OCT 99/
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 291500Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE 05B WAS LOCATED
35 NM NORTHWEST OF CALCUTTA, INDIA NEAR 20.7N9 85.9E2 AND WAS
TRACKING NORTHWESTWARD AT 06 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE
115 GUSTING TO 140 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW 291500) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: FINTA/JEDLICK/MAYER/JACKSON/TON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.