

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA21106;
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:27:24 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12366836 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:27:23 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA34662 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:27:22 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA16268 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:27:21 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:27:21 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 220600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/14/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-HAMISH
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  22/04/99 : 16.4S/87.7E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5 MOINS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 650 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.5S / 85.8E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.5S / 83.9E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.2S / 79.0E FI=1.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEM IS STILL WEAKENING
IN AN IMPORTANT VERTICAL WINDSHEAR ENVIRONMENT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.