

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA17568
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:13:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA10983
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:14:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA28790
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:11:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA16562;
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:48:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13697569 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:48:14 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA14736 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:48:06 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id QAA02765 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:48:06 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:48:06 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 8c62cf3a9082e355fdc000923c435aff

251
ABIO10 PGTW 142200
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/142200Z/151800Z OCT 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION IS LOCATED NEAR 13N4 93.2E4,
OVER
NARCONDAM ISLAND. THE CONVECTION HAS PERSISTED FOR 24 HOURS.
ANIMATED VISIBLE AND MICROWAVE SATELLITE IMAGERY AND SYNOPTIC
ANALYSIS DEPICT A LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER ASSOCIATED WITH THE
CONVECTION. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 15 TO 20 KNOTS.
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED AT 1010 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL DISTURBANCES.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. JUSTIFICATION FOR REISSUE: ADD AREA IN PARA 1.B.(1)
FORECAST TEAM: WAKEHAM/COUTURE/THOMAS/NEAULT//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.