

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA38302;
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:42:34 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11926604 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:42:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA45708 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:42:31 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA24372 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:42:31 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:42:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: **** Corrective ****
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 180600 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/12/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  18/03/99 : 14.6S/73.2E (FOURTEEN
DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 160 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 60 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.2S / 71.2E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.4S / 68.9E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.4S / 65.0E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD THEN INCURVE WESTNORTHWESTWARD IN
DIRECTION OF THE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SITUATED MORE WEST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.