

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA35870;
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:36:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11895063 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:36:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA36064 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:29:47 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA23183 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:29:46 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:29:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 091800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 15/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  09/03/99 : 20.5S/57.5E (TWENTY DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.0  /S  /12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 360 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 540 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.6S / 55.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.1S / 52.9E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 24.1S / 47.0E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK IS FORECASTED TO
MAINTAIN IN A GENERAL WESTSOUTHWESTWARD HEADING, BUT SHOULD
HEAD TEMPORARILY MORE SOUTHWESTWARD WITH A COL PASSING TO THE
SOUTH WITHIN THE NEXT 24H. THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO START TO
SHEAR BEFORE 24H RANGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.