

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA20998;
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:04:19 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12713846 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:04:18 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA21750 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:04:17 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA27308 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:04:16 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:04:16 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

619
ABIO10 PGTW 261800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/261800Z/271800Z JUN 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION IS LOCATED NORTHWEST OF DIEGO GARCIA
NEAR 4S4 65E1 AND HAS INCREASED IN AREAL COVERAGE OVER THE PAST 12
HOURS. ANIMATED MULTI-SPECTRAL SATELLITE IMAGERY, 261200Z1 SYNOPTIC
DATA AND RECENT SCATTEROMETER PASS INDICATE A BROAD LOW-LEVEL
CIRCULATION CENTER WITHIN THE NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH. UPPER-
TROPOSPHERIC CHART SHOWS DIFFLUENCE OVER THE REGION. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10 TO 15 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL
PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED NEAR 1008 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/MORRIS/HOWELLS//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.