

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA20002;
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:47:01 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11406977 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:46:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA17714 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:44:46 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA23056 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:44:45 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:44:45 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

747
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 17/C
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 04/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-CHIKITA  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.6S/56.1E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL ONE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE EASTERN AND
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLES AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE
EASTERN SECTOR AND UP TO 300 MN IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT. MODERATE TO  ROUGH SEAS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH / 53.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM CONTINUES TO WEAKEN BUT WINDS REMAIN TEMPORARILY
STRONG IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.