

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA14565
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Nov 1999 01:55:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA21419
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Nov 1999 01:56:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA19011
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Nov 1999 01:53:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA37666;
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:19:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13676030 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:19:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA03082 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:19:33 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id LAA12049 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:19:32 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:19:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 297
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5b2b8588599d622ab7947f5115d22d9d

825
ABIO10 PGTW 051800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/051800Z/061800Z NOV 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 14N5
83E1
IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 13N4 82E0, APPROXIMATELY 100 NM EAST OF THE
COROMANDEL COAST OF INDIA. ANIMATED INFRARED IMAGERY DEPICTS
CONVECTION HAS DECREASED IN AREAL COVERAGE OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.
HOWEVER, SYNOPTIC DATA STILL INDICATES A LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER (LLCC) ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPORADIC CONVECTION. 200 MB
ANALYSIS SHOWS THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE AXIS JUST NORTH OF THE AREA.
UW-CIMSS WINDSHEAR PRODUCTS INDICATE WEAK VERTICAL SHEAR OVER THE
AREA. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 10 TO 15 KNOTS.
ESTIMATED MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS 1007 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR
THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24

HOURS REMAINS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: PARSONS/THOMAS/JACKSON//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.