

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA02263
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Nov 1999 03:36:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA22973
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Nov 1999 03:37:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA04680
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Nov 1999 03:34:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA32434;
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:14:25 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13624785 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:14:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA27542 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:06:36 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA03718 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:06:35 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:06:35 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: d5ce0de3b9a69c95a783775c0b127804

563
ABIO10 PGTW 311800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/311800Z OCT 99/011800Z NOV 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/311351Z OCT 99/
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 311500Z0 TROPICAL CYCLONE 05B WAS LOCATED
NEAR 19.4N4 86.1E5 AND WAS MOVING SOUTHWARD AT 03 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 35 GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW
311500) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: FINTA/MAYER/JACKSON/TON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.