

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA16466;
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:44:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12177646 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:44:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA16198 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:44:27 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA16665 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:44:27 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:44:27 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]

999
WTIO20 FMEE 071800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 30/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 07/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA  1002 HPA
POSITION             : 20.4S/62.1E (TWENTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
GALE FORCE 30 KT, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, UP TO
100 NM FROM THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/99 AT 0600 UTC: 21.2 SOUTH / 60.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.