

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA40672;
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:15:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11081392 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:15:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA40656 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:15:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA23743
for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:15:56 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:15:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO24 FMEE 141200

PAN PAN
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A5
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 14/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.2S/36.1E
(TWENTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX DECIMAL ONE
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS NEAR THE CENTER AND
LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SERCTOR
AND UP TO 200 NM IN SOUTHERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN ITS SOUTHERN AND
EASTERN QUADRANT,STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS FAR FROM THE
CENTER..

FORECASTED POSITION 15/01/99 AT 0000 UTC: 20.3 SOUTH / 36.0 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THIS PERTURBATION HAS BEEN ANALYSED AS  SUBTROPICAL. CONVECTION
IS LACKING AND SPECIALLY NEAR THE CENTER. THE MINIMUM HAS
FORMED FROM A LOW IN MID TROPOSPHERE. THE LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION IS SLOWLY ORGANIZING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.