

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAB15926;
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11889297 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA08732 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:14 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA17928 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:13 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:15:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 070600

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 21/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  930 HPA
POSITION             : 16.5S/72.4E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/90 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 35 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 110
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250
NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 16.8 SOUTH / 69.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.