

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA16464
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:43:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA21592
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:44:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA14890
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:40:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA21118;
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 06:24:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14090679 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 06:24:23 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA59758 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 06:24:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA15333
for [email-masked]; Sat, 25 Dec 1999 06:23:50 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 25 Dec 1999 06:23:50 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 771fa7d87f10afe981215a9f76cb9644

500
WTIO20 FMEE 251200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 25/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 12.3S/68.8E (TWELVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 260 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH / 66.0
EAST DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH / 63.8
EAST DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CDO IS BETTER DEFINED. DUE TO A WEAK NORTHEASTERLY WIND SHEAR,
THE CENTRE OF THE SYSTEM IS LOCATED IN THE NORTHEASTERN PART
OF THE CDO.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.