

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA14038;
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 06:50:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11088204 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 06:50:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA36808 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 06:50:31 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id GAA09777
for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 06:50:30 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 5 Jan 1999 06:50:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 051200

PAN PAN
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/A4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 05/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE  996 HPA
POSITION             : 26.8S/43.7E (TWENTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  19 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 240NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS, MAINLY IN THE
EASTERN SECTOR TILL 100NM .
CLOCKWISE WINDS 25/30 KT  WITH ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN ITS SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT,STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/99 AT 0000 UTC: 31.3 SOUTH / 44.2 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT WITH ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS ARE LIKELY
IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE WITH  GRADIENT STRENGHTENING WITH
THE RIDGE IN THE SOUTHEAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.