

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA24822;
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:14:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11893569 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:14:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA28096 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:14:32 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA23177 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:14:31 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:14:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 071800

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 23/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  936 HPA
POSITION             : 17.0S/69.2E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT
1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/85 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 35 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 55
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 110
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250
NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH / 66.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM STILL TRACKS WESTSOUTHWESTWARD, BUT ITS TRAJECTORY IS
MORE WESTWARD OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.