

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA30920;
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:24:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12092821 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:24:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA47530 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:24:38 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA09445 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:24:37 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:24:37 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 011800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/13/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  01/04/99 : 17.9S/88.8E (SEVENTEEN
DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.5  /W 2.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 945 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 220 KM   SE30: 320 KM
SW30: 320 KM   NW30: 220 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.9S / 87.6E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.0S / 86.4E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.0S / 84.0E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE
TO TRACK WESTWARD. THE CENTRE IS UNDER CONVECTION.
CI=5.5-.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.