

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA21422;
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:39:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11563573 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:37:41 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA17572 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:34:42 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA12468 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:34:41 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:34:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
.$e-k#a))y>0>->>>u
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

384
ABIO10 PGTW 141800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE .$E-K#A))Y>0>->>>U
>->H>(#+
FEB 99//
AMPN/REF A IS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.