

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA19112
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:32:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA04597
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:31:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA13477
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:30:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA36306;
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:56:57 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13297986 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:56:56 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA07076 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:56:30 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA29821 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:56:29 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:56:29 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e7ef86a97b34360430330590861d4497

939
ABIO10 PGTW 091800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/091800Z/101800Z SEP 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED EAST OF INDIA
NEAR 16.0N7 86.0E4 HAS MOSTLY DISSIPATED. SYNOPTIC DATA AND PREVIOUS
ANIMATED VISIBLE IMAGERY, HOWEVER, STILL REVEALS A BROAD LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION JUST OFF SHORE NEAR 18N9 85E3 WHICH APPEARS TO BE
DRIFTING SLOWLY TOWARDS THE NORTHWEST. SATELLITE IMAGERY ALSO
REVEALS THIS AREA IS WITHIN A HIGH VERTICAL WIND SHEAR ENVIRONMENT.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 15 TO 20 KNOTS. THE MINIMUM
SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED NEAR 1002 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS REMAINS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: PATLA/MAYER/BROOKS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.