

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA11844
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Oct 1999 02:19:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA29429
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Oct 1999 02:19:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA21723
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Oct 1999 02:17:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA26040;
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:53:45 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13599633 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:53:44 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA50062 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:53:14 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA16224 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:53:12 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:53:12 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: ddeacc7d0e3c14c1fd1e6c9d7792e51c

884
ABIO10 PGTW 281800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/281800Z/291800Z OCT 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/281351Z OCT 99/
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 281200Z3, TROPICAL CYCLONE 05B WAS LOCATED
230 NM SOUTH OF CALCUTTA, INDIA NEAR 18.6N5 87.7E2 AND WAS
TRACKING NORTHWESTWARD AT 8 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE
135 GUSTING TO 165 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW 281500) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 13.8S2
66.8E0, SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF DIEGO GARCIA, HAS DISSIPATED AND IS NO
LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL
CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: COX/CANTRELL/JOHNSON/GLASS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.