

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA19897
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:31:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA22326
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:32:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA24674
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:29:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA22762;
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:08:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13714563 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:08:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA40152 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:08:33 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id EAA20680 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:08:33 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:08:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 663
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 3db0767a4827df12050c3920e9acec21

052
ABIO10 PGTW 101000
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/101000Z/101800Z NOV 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 8.4N2 86E4
IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 6.6N2 86.3E7, EAST OF SRI LANKA. ANIMATED
VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY REVEALS A DEFINED LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER (LLCC) HAS DEVELOPED AND IS SLOWLY DRIFTING TOWARD THE NORTH.
CONVECTION HAD BEEN SPORATIC BUT HAS RECENTLY INCREASED OVER THE
LLCC AND APPEARS TO BE INCREASING. UW-CIMSS WIND SHEAR CHARTS
INDICATE WEAK VERTICAL SHEAR WITH FAIR OUTFLOW ALOFT. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20 TO 25 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL
PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED NEAR 1006 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS NOW UPGRADED TO FAIR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. JUSTIFICATION: UPGRADED SUSPECT AREA IN PARA.1.B.(1) TO FAIR.
FORECAST TEAM: PATLA/HERRON/TON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.