

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA38990;
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:31:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343736 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:31:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA34358 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:31:39 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA17432 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:31:38 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:31:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 010353z Feb 99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

436
WTIO21 PGTW 010400
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCWONE FORMATITN ALERT
010353Z FEB 99//
REF-/RMG/NAVPACMETOKCEN PEARHRBOR HI/310353+ :-, 99//
9.:.0,/REF IS TR
OPICAL CYCLONE FORMATIONIALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 310400)//
RMUS/
1. IMMEDIATE DEL
VERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CWLCUTTA AND AMEMBASSY DHAKA
-. FORMATIONEF A SCGNIFICANT TROPICAG RCLONE IS POVPUVLWITHIN
155 NM EITHER SIDE OF  LINE FROM 8.6N4 50.0E9 TO 13.5N9 83.7E8
WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TO IR HOURS. AVAILABLE DATA KOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBRED TRM
ICAL CQLONE WRNIVGS AT THIS TIME.
WINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 20 TO 25 KNOTS. METSAT
IMAGERY AT 312330Z INDICATES THAT A CIRCULATION CENTE IS LOCATED
NSEN2 9.07. THE SYEM IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 04
KNOTS.
3. 3.-(-: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A. ANIMAO
LINFRARD AND WATR VAPORN

SATELLITZ IMAGERY IDICATE MODERATERONG VERTICAL WINDISHEAR
PERISTSHOER THISHSTURBANCE. HOWEVER, A WELW-DEFINED LOW-LEVEL
CIVULAOCENTER CTNTINUES TO GENERATE PERSSTENTIDEEP CONVECTION.

9( 8)8:-))- 3-4 23-(3,-, THIS JISTUVBANCE REHAINS ICIAFVOGABLE
N
ENVIRONMEMT FORIKURTHER ORGANIZATION. THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT

TRPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURSREMAINSV99.
4. THIS ALXRT VALIXHAUPDUIQFQZ6.//

C

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.