

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA12698;
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:44:49 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12368236 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:44:48 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA44424 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:44:47 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id HAA18200 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:44:46 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:44:46 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 221200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/F1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 22/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-HAMISH 1000 HPA
POSITION             : 16.8S/87.2E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS LOCALLY UP TO 200
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE REACHING LOCALLY
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 17.7 SOUTH / 86.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM IS STRONGLY NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED. THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE IS
WELL DEFINED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY. CONVECTION REMAINS IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.