

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id IAA13100;
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:09:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11556819 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:09:39 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id IAA21024 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:09:37 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id IAA05670 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:09:37 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:09:37 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

095
WTIO20 FMEE 131200 RRE

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 7/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.0S/37.8E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : FREQUENT SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80
NM OF CENTER BUT EXTENDS TO 150 NM IN THE WESTERN AND
SOUTHERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT 80 RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT REACHING
NEAR GALE 30 KT IN THE EASTERN SEMICIRCLE.MODERATE SEAS TO
ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/99 AT 0000 UTC: 24.5 SOUTH / 37.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION IS FAIRLY WELL DEVELOPED IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE
SYSTEM, THERE IWAS NO SIGNIFICANT INTENSIFICATION FOR LAST
HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.