

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA21248
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 1 Aug 1999 01:52:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA22841
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 1 Aug 1999 01:52:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA12165
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 1 Aug 1999 01:52:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA21114;
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:26:34 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12695021 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:26:33 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA24168 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:26:32 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA07996 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:26:31 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:26:31 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 4b6b901c22bb776b83377eb7ebb80d52

013
ABIO10 PGTW 311800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/311800Z JUL 99/011800Z AUG 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION HAS PERSISTED NEAR 16N7 90E9, IN THE
CENTRAL BAY OF BENGAL. AN EARLIER SCATTEROMETER PASS INDICATED A
POSSIBLE CIRCULATION WITH 25 KNOT WINDS. UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN
CIMSS SHEAR CHARTS AND ANIMATED IMAGERY INDICATE STRONG VERTICAL
WINDSHEAR OVER THE AREA. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 25
KNOTS. ESTIMATED MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS 1006 MB. THE
POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: PARSONS/LAFRAMBOISE/HOWELLS//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.