

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA22202
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Oct 1999 01:56:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA07502
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Oct 1999 01:57:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA08177
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Oct 1999 01:54:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA39842;
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:30:51 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13708420 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:30:49 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA59796 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:30:48 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA18098 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:30:47 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:30:47 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 1. Immediate Delivery Req To Amconsul Calcutta And
Amembassy Dhaka
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 220dc00fc9a91bf3af7d4e3a21e5626a

893
WTIO21 PGTW 151730
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CALCUTTA AND AMEMBASSY DHAKA
2. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS POSSIBLE WITHIN
120 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 15.5N1 89.6E3 TO 16.7N4 85.4E7
WITHIN THE NEXT 02 TO 24 HOURS. AVAILABLE DATA DOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBERED TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS AT THIS TIME.
WINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 20 TO 25 KNOTS. METSAT
IMAGERY AT 151623Z8 INDICATES THAT A CIRCULATION CENTER IS
LOCATED NEAR 15.5N1 89.0E7. THE SYSTEM IS MOVING WEST-
NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 KNOTS.
3. REMARKS:
RECENT SPECIAL SENSOR MICROWAVE IMAGER (SSM/I) PASS DEPICTS LOW-
LEVEL CLOUD LINES SOUTHWEST TO NORTHWEST OF THE CIRCULATION
CENTER. ANIMATED INFRARED IMAGERY SHOWS CONVECTION HAS INCREASED
AND CONSOLIDATED IN THE PAST 6 HOURS. 200 MB CHART AND WATER VAPOR
IMAGERY SHOW GOOD OUTFLOW ALOFT.
4. THIS ALERT VALID UNTIL 161730Z8.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.