

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA37134;
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:36:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11932209 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:36:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA17146 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:36:39 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA06450 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:36:38 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:36:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 120000 RRA

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 12/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER  1000 HPA
MOVEMENT             : WEST
MENACED AREAS        : DISTURBED AREA WITH SQUALLY WEATHER
BETWEEN 10 SOUTH AND 16 SOUTH AND 60 EAST AND 68 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR 13.6S 67,0 E REACHING NEAR GALE
FORCE 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN THE
SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 12/03/99 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS STILL WEAK AND NOT WELL ORGANIZED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.