

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA10045
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:51:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA15634
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:51:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA25338
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:48:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA13230;
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:30:16 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13680703 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:30:15 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA56510 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:29:04 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA03261 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:29:03 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:29:03 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 19c34fd73cd9894d13d22bad7a3c3e05

187
ABIO10 PGTW 131800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/131800Z/141800Z OCT 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 17N8
62E8
IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 15.5N1 59E4, APPROXIMATELY 200 NM SOUTHEAST OF
OMAN. VISIBLE AND INFARED SATELLITE IMAGERY DEPICT DECREASING
CONVECTION OVER THE PAST 12 HOURS. UW-CIMSS VERTICAL WIND SHEAR
CHART INDICATES THIS AREA IS IN A HIGH SHEAR ENVIRONMENT, AND IS
THEREFORE NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: WAKEHAM/COUTURE/THOMAS/NEAULT//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.