

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA22820;
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:44:23 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12363343 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:44:22 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA30988 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:44:20 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA14099 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:44:20 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:44:20 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 220000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/F1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 22/04/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM HAMISH 992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.1S/88.7E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY EIGHT DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 22/04/99 AT 1200 UTC: 16.7 SOUTH / 87.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CENTRE OF THIS SYSTEM IS NOW IN OUR AREA.IT COULD BE RENAME
TODAY IF NECESSARY. NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING OVER THE SYSTEM.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.