

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id XAA38968;
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:26:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343121 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:26:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id XAA14114 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:25:59 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id XAA16690 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:24:32 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:24:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Ref/agrmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbogspigeqpetez Jan
99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

804
WTIO21 PGTW 010300
010353Z FEB 99//
REF/AGRMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOGSPIGEQPETEZ JAN 99//
AMPN/REIS TROPICALLCY ONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 310400)//
RMKS/
I AISNS
AMEOBASSY DHAA
1-5 NM EIT2 SUDE OFIA LINE FROM 8.6NW OPMPGE TO 13.5N9 83.78,
WITHIN THE NEXTI12 TO 2 MURS.,AVE DATA D
JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBEREE TR
H CAL CYCLOCE WARNINGS AT THIS TIME.
WINDS IHE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 20 TO 25 KOTS.
8.-346 - -1-30ZIINDICATEE
THAT A CIRCULATN CENTER IS LOCATED
NYGOME
2 89.0E. THE SYSTEM IS MOVING PES-NORTHWDPVNTAT 04
KNTTS.
?3. REMARKS: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A. ANIMATED IFRARED ND AATEVPOR
N
SNBL
TE IMAGERY DICDMODEATEPTIG VERTICAL WID SHEAR
PERSITS OVER THIS DIOURBANCE. HOWEVER, 2+))?-$3>0,3> )92-LEVEL
CIRCULATION CENTER CONTINUES TO GENERATE PERSISTENTNDE
P CONVECTION.
9,.3,5 >9434 94<-,+3919,. THE POOENIALNXOR SIGNIFICAT
TROLICLZCLONE
EVELOPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS REMAINS GOOD.
4. THIS ALERT VALID UNTIL  20400Z69//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.