

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id KAA12468;
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 10:46:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11435823 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Feb 1999 10:46:32 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id KAA08586 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Feb 1999 10:46:31 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id KAA05064 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Feb 1999 10:46:30 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 7 Feb 1999 10:46:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Rcb E=ysory For The Indian
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

869
ABIO10 PGTW 071800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT RCB E=YSORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/071800Z/081800Z FEB 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/071355Z FEB 99IK#I)A
1

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.