

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA35738;
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 06:54:10 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 10990462 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 6 Jan 1999 06:54:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA35714 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 6 Jan 1999 06:54:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id GAA28514
for [email-masked]; Wed, 6 Jan 1999 06:54:07 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 6 Jan 1999 06:54:07 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO24 FMEE 060000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 7/A4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 06/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 30.1S/46.0E
(THIRTY DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  19 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 300 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE EASTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS .
CLOCKWISE WINDS 25/30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN ITS SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT,STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/99 AT 1200 UTC: 33.3 SOUTH / 48.3 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS ARE LIKELY IN
THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE WITH THE GRADIENT STRENGHTENING WITH
THE RIDGE TO THE SOUTHEAST. THE LOW IS NOW SOUTH OF 30 SOUTH.
THIS BULLETIN IS THE LAST .

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.