

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA19181
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:38:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA06130
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:40:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA26071
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:36:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA47914;
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:20:36 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14104523 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:20:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA47044 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:20:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id RAA08734
for [email-masked]; Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:19:58 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:19:58 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: cb4703fc609eb25adb485618839bf1cb

698
WTIO20 FMEE 281800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
28/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 28/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.4S/57.2E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
25 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/12/1999 AT 0600 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/56.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/12/1999 AT 1800 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/55.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  WITH NIGHT, CHAOTIC CONVECTION IS
REBUILDING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.