

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA28736;
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:16:16 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11923517 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:16:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA36656 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:16:14 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA21999 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:16:13 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:16:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 180000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 22/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 18/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : 14.2S/72.9E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 18/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH / 72.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CENTRE IS NOT CLEARLY DEFINED ON THE IR IMAGERY.
NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.