

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA10284;
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:26:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11937245 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:26:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA10266 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:26:55 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA09337 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:26:54 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:26:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]

999
WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 27/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.9S/72.7E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT REACHING 25 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 16.7 SOUTH / 71.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS WEAKENED. LAST BULLETIN ON E3, EXCEPT
REINTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.