

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA17970
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Oct 1999 02:03:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA02310
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Oct 1999 02:04:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA25400
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Oct 1999 02:00:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA35764;
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:44:37 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13617424 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:44:36 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA27532 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:44:09 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA22096 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:44:08 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:44:08 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: fcebf14c4d4a655cd86938c12c0f2679

304
ABIO10 PGTW 301800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/301800Z/311800Z OCT 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/301351Z OCT 99/
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 301500Z9 TROPICAL CYCLONE 05B WAS LOCATED
NEAR 20.3N5 85.8E1 AND WAS MOVING SOUTHWEST AT 01 KNOT. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 45 GUSTING TO 55 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW
301500) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: FINTA/MAYER/JACKSON/TON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.