

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA42620;
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:18:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11937425 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:18:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA42602 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:18:02 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA09733 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:18:01 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:18:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 29/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : 11.9S/65.2E (ELEVEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SECTOR, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY
ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH / 66.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS SPEEDED UP EASTSOUTHEASTERN.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.