

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA29742;
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:12:51 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11078422 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:12:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA34832 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:12:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id HAA17972
for [email-masked]; Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:12:45 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:12:45 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO24 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/A4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 04/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.4S/40.2E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 250 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN AND EASTERN SECTORS, MAINLY IN THE
NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS UP TO 30 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN ITS
EASTERN SECTOR, AND VERY LOCALLY IN THE SQUALLS.
STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/99 AT 0000 UTC: 21.8 SOUTH / 40.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.