

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA19203
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Nov 1999 03:20:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA26090
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Nov 1999 03:20:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA22257
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Nov 1999 03:17:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA46554;
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:53:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13676684 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:53:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA32710 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:53:42 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA14393 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:53:42 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:53:42 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 300
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5ef8e74f1b34fe306d64531c1b46da8c

165
ABIO10 PGTW 051700
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/051800Z/061800Z NOV 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 14N5
83E1
IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 13N4 82E0, APPROXIMATELY 100 NM EAST OF THE
COROMANDEL COAST OF INDIA. ANIMATED INFRARED IMAGERY DEPICTS
CONVECTION HAS DECREASED IN AREAL COVERAGE OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.
HOWEVER, SYNOPTIC DATA STILL INDICATES A LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER (LLCC) ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPORADIC CONVECTION. 200 MB
ANALYSIS SHOWS THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE AXIS JUST NORTH OF THE AREA.
UW-CIMSS WINDSHEAR PRODUCTS INDICATE WEAK VERTICAL SHEAR OVER THE
AREA. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 10 TO 15 KNOTS.
ESTIMATED MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS 1007 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR
THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24

HOURS REMAINS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: PARSONS/THOMAS/JACKSON//
BT
?XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.