

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA30506;
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:26:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11924813 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:26:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA40476 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:26:04 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA23552 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:26:04 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:26:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 111200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 38/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 11/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  978 HPA
POSITION             : 23.1S/52.4E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ONE
DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 1O0 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 280 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 40 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTH. NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 23.4 SOUTH / 51.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.