

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA29960;
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:18:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11932051 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:18:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA30196 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:18:00 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA06278 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:17:59 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:17:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 120000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 40/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 12/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  980 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.2S/52.0E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  2 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 280 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 40 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTH. NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 240 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 23.4 SOUTH / 50.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS SHEARED=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.