

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA40938;
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:44:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12079814 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:44:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA13022 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:44:29 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA20375 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:44:28 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:44:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: **** Corrective ****
To:	[email-masked]

999
WTIO20 FMEE 311800 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 2/E4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 31/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE FREDERIC 915 HPA
POSITION             : 17.5S/91.3E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT
1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/100 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS OF CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 140
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 180 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/04/99 AT 0600 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH / 89.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CENTRE OF THE SYSTEM IS STILL IN THE AUSTRALIAN AREA (NAME OF
FREDERIC). IT SHOULD CROSS MERIDIAN 90 EAST DURING THIS
NIGHT, AND IF SO BE RENAMED EVRINA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.