

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id CAA27760;
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:07:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11947233 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:07:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id CAA35428 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:07:16 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id CAA24981 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:07:15 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:07:15 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 130742 Fmmiypyx/////
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 130800
SS HKNCYMYX
130742 FMMIYPYX/////
B.M.S. MARIE NR12/D
AVIS DE GRAND-FRAIS LE 13MARS 1999 A 06 TU.
DEPRESSIONTROPICALE DAVINA 997 HPA CENTREE A 0 TU D'APRE METEOSAT
AUTOUR DU POIT VINGT UN DEGRES NEUF SUD/ CINQUANTEDEUX DEGRES
QUATRE EST RPT 21,9S/2,4E.DEPLACEMENT QUASI-STATIONNAIR.ZONE
INTERESSEE TEMPS A GRAINS GRAND-FRAIS.MER FORTE JUSQU'A 90 MILLE
AUTOUR CENTRE.

NEAR GALE WARNIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION DAVINA 997 HPACENTRED AT 06TU ACCORDING TO
METEOSATAROUND TWENTY ONE DEGREES NINE SOUTH/856 529 3433' 974
3-'5.RPT WQNOS/52,4E.MOVEMENT ALMOST STATIONARY.INTERESTED AREA
SQUALLY WEATHER NEAR GALE FORCEWINDS ROUGH SEAS EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM
ROUND CENTRE=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.