

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id CAA15876;
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 02:14:19 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11566230 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 15 Feb 1999 02:14:18 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id CAA15352 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 15 Feb 1999 02:14:17 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id CAA16066 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 15 Feb 1999 02:14:17 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 15 Feb 1999 02:14:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

799
WTIO30 FMEE 150600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 14/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 15/02/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.8S/40.6E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 240 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/99 AT 1800 UTC: 19.1 SOUTH / 39.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS CLEARLY WEAKENED. THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED
MORE IN THE NORTH ACCORDING TO THE LAST SATELLITE PICTURES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.