

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA27137
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:07:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA00688
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:08:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA20455
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:05:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA25052;
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:46:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14095976 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:46:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA35024 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:46:52 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA20794
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:46:18 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:46:18 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 2bea724c5d319ed327a8e5606dd68407

234
WTIO20 FMEE 270000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 27/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)  985
HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.6S/63.4E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 45/50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM
RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH / 62.4
EAST DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/12/1999 AT 0000 UTC: 15.3 SOUTH / 60.5
EAST DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.