

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA18446;
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 06:16:13 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12088718 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 06:16:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA16894 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 06:16:11 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA02874 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 06:16:10 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 1 Apr 1999 06:16:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 011200

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 5/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 01/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE EVRINA EX-FREDERIC 935
HPA
POSITION             : 17.7S/89.2E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/85 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS OF CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 100
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE UP TO 140 NM IN THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 140 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 17.9 SOUTH / 87.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM HAS CLEARLY WEAKENED SINCE LAST NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.