

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA15276;
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:04:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11885271 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:04:43 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA19866 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:04:42 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA15324 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:04:41 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:04:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 070000

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 20/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  930 HPA
POSITION             : 16.3S/73.9E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000
UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/90 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 35 NM
OF THE CENTRE.STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY
HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE. GALE FORCE WINDS
35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 110 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTER
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200
NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH / 70.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM CONTINUES TO INTENSIFY PROGESSIVELY. ITS SPEED IS NOW
STABILISED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.