

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA12442;
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:08:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11904817 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:08:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA19580 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:01:31 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA07216 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:01:31 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:01:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 150600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 11/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 15/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.9S/75.9E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 72 ET 77
EAST AND BETWEEN 9 AND 14 SOUTH.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM
IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH / 74.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CENTRE IS UNDER CONVECTION  BUT THE SYSTEM IS STILL UNDER
EASTERLY CONTRAIN AND REMAIN WEAK.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.