

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id CAA13036;
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:23:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11893550 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:23:35 -0600
Received: from dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu (dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.43]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id CAA15112 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:11:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
dwarf.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA17658 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Mar 1999 00:48:00 -0600
(CST)
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA00906 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Mar 1999 00:44:41 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 14 Mar 1999 00:44:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 140600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 7/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 14/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.8S/76.8E
(TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
IN THE SOUTERN SEMI-CERCLE, WITH MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH
SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH / 75.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
RENEWAL OF CONVECTION DURING THE NIGTH, THE SYSTEM IS NOW SHOWING
A LITTLE IRREGULAR CDO. NORTHNORTHEASTERLY CONSTRAINT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.