

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA29450;
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:36:56 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12701372 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:36:56 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA45024 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:36:38 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id DAA07359 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:36:37 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:36:37 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To:	[email-masked]
Status: O

195
ABIO10 PGTW 250100
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/250100Z/251800Z JUN 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION HAS DEVELOPED AND PERSISTED FOR THE
PAST 12 HOURS WEST OF PAUPA NEW GUINEA, NEAR 4S4 131E5. ANIMATED
SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES STRONG CONVECTION AND A POSSIBLE LOW-
LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER. SYNOPTIC DATA INDICATES PRIMARILY
CONFLUENCE WITH STRONG SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS SOUTH OF THE
CONVECTION. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 15 TO 20
KNOTS. ESTIMATED MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS 1010MB. THE POTENTIAL
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
3.  JUSTIFICATION FOR RE-ISSUE:  ADD SUSPECT AREA IN PARA 2.
FORECAST TEAM: PARSONS/THOMAS/GLASS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.