

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA41134;
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:56:00 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343861 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:55:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA33440 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:55:58 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA17627 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:55:57 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:55:57 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

062
WTIO30 FMEE 010600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 3/7/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM CHIKITA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  01/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
18.9S/79.2E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY
NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/3.0  /W 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 993 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 350 KM
SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 350 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.2S / 76.2E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.7S / 72.8E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS FORECASTED TO
WEAKEN AND TO HEAD PROGRESSIVELY WESTWARD TO WESTNORTHWESWARD
AT INCREASING SPEED (DUE TO THE ARRIVAL IN PHASE OF THE HIGH
TO THE SOUTH). NWP AGREE TO DISSIPATE CHIKITA AT 36H RANGE,
WHILE MAINTAINING THE LOW OF EX-BIRENDA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.