

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id LAA25284;
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:59:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11098680 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:59:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA39646 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:59:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA20155
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:59:07 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:59:07 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO31 FMEE 151800
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 3/5/9899
1.A DEPRESSION SUBTROPICALE
2.A POSITION A 1800 UTC LE 15/01/99 : DANS UN RAYON DE 30 MN
AUTOUR DU POINT 19.9S/38.5E (DIX NEUF DEGRES NEUF SUD ET
TRENTE HUIT DEGRES CINQ EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               :  /  /  /24 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 999 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 25 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1008 HPA / 1000 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: FAIBLE
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 21.4S / 39.0E FI=
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : 22.6S / 38.5E FI=
3.B PREVISION 48H                   : 23.5S / 37.0E FI=
4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : LA CONVECTION S'EST
RAPPROCHE DU CENTRE MAIS AVEC UN CISAILLEMENT D'OUEST ELLE
RESTE SITUE A L'EST DU CENTRE. DANS CE SYSTEME FORME A PARTIR
D'UN MINIMUM D'ALTITUDE LES VENTS NE SE RENFORCE QUE TRES
DOUCEMENT AUTOUR DU MINIMUM DE SURFACE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.