

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA32494;
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:35:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11103435 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:35:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA16866 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:35:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id SAA29742
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:34:41 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:34:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 16/01/99 A 0000 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO21 FMEE 160000
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 16/01/99 A 0000 UTC
NUMERO                : 7/A5
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVERTISSEMENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : SAMEDI 16/01/99 A 0000 UTC
PHENOMENE             : DEPRESSION SUBTROPICALE  999 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 30 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
20.0S/39.0E (VINGT DEGRES ZERO SUD ET TRENTE NEUF DEGRES ZERO
EST) A 0000 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : EST  8 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS LOCALEMENT JUSQU'A 300 MN
DU CENTRE DANS LE SECTEUR EST.
CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE 15/25 KT AVEC MER AGITEE A
LOCALEMENT FORTE PRES DU CENTRE ET JUSQU'A 100 MN DU CENTRE
DANS LE SECTEUR EST. FORTES RAFALES POSSIBLES SOUS GRAINS.

POSITION PREVUE LE 16/01/99 A 1200 UTC: 21.0 SUD / 39.5 EST
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LE SYSTEME PREND UN CARACTERE PROGRESSIVEMENT PLUS TROPICAL.

MTORE 916797RE=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.