

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id FAA30122;
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:44:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11901025 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:44:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id FAA18990 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:42:44 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id FAA29494 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:42:44 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 8 Mar 1999 05:42:44 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 081200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 1/E2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 08/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER  1000 HPA
MENACED AREAS        : DISTURBANCE AREA WITH SQUALLY WEATHER NEAR
THE CENTRE ESTIMATED IN 13.3 SOUTH AND 90.6 EAST, EXTENDING
UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND THE CENTRE, BUT REACHING NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN THE SQUALLS. MODERATE
TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 13.1 SOUTH / 87.8 EAST
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS CLEARLY NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.