

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA19866;
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:38:11 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11937677 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:38:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA17034 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:38:09 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA11210 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:38:08 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 12 Mar 1999 06:38:08 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: From Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 121200
TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY 12/03/99 AT 12 UTC
FROM TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION

TC DAVINA
POSITION : 22.9 SOUTH / 52.3 EAST AT 12 UTC
MOVEMENT : ALMOST STATIONNARY
CENTRAL PRESSURE : 990 HPA
MAX SURFACE WINDS : 35 KT
SQUALLS DISTRIBUTION : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT UP TO 380 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
FORECAST POSITION 13/03/99 AT 00 UTC: 23.0 SOUTH / 52.0 EAST
FORECAST MAX SURFACE WINDS 13/03/99 AT 00 UTC: 28 KT
FORECAST POSITION 13/03/99 AT 12 UTC: 23.5 SOUTH / 51.5 EAST
FORECAST MAX SURFACE WINDS 13/03/99 AT 12 UTC: 24 KT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.