

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA22040;
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:24:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12087471 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:24:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA40196 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:24:39 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA00964 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:24:38 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:24:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	[email-masked]

999
WTIO30 FMEE 010600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/13/9899
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  01/04/99 : 17.6S/90.0E (SEVENTEEN
DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/6.0  /W 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 925 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 95 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 300 KM   SE30: 420 KM
SW30: 420 KM   NW30: 300 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.7S / 88.8E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.8S / 87.4E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.8S / 84.5E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE
TO TRACK WESTWARDS ON THE NORTHERN SIDE OF THE HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.