

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA41034;
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:44:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11920199 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:44:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA11320 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:44:52 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA15727 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:44:51 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:44:51 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 171800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 21/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 17/03/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.2S/73.1E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM
THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 18/03/99 AT 0600 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH / 72.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.