

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id IAA19182;
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:53:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11421105 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:53:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id IAA26640 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:52:48 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id IAA14740 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:52:47 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:52:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: 1. Tropical Cyclone 18s Warning Nr 004
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

639
WTXS31 PGTW 050500
SUBJ:  TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 18S WARNING NR 004
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN HEVY=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.