

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA22568;
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 06:06:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12113838 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 06:06:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA22548 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 06:06:48 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA08299 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 06:06:47 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 3 Apr 1999 06:06:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 03/04/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA  980 HPA
POSITION             : 18.0S/80.6E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN THE
NORTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, ET LOCALY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 70 NM IN
THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 110 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/99 AT 0000 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH / 78.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS REBUILT INTO CURVED BAND PATTERN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.