

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id XAA20082;
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:39:30 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11343260 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:39:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id XAA40246 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:39:18 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id XAA16788 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:36:55 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:36:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 010353z Feb 99//
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

970
WTIO21 PGTW 010400
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCWONE FORMATITN ALERT
010353Z FEB 99//
REF-/RMG/NAVPACMETOKCEN PEARHRBOR HI/310353+ ;-, 99//
9.;.0,/REF IS TR
OPICAL CYCLONE FORMATIONIALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 310400)//
RMUS/
1. IMMEDIATE DEL
VERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CWLCUTTA AND AMEMBASSY DHAKA
-. FORMATIONEF A SCGNIFICANT TROPICAG RCLONE IS POVPUVLWITHIN
155 NM EITHER SIDE OF  LINE FROM 8.6N4 50.0E9 TO 13.5N9 83.7E8
WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TO IR HOURS. AVAILABLE DATA KOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBRED TRM
ICAL CQLONE WRNIVGS AT THIS TIME.
WINDS IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 20 TO 25 KNOTS. METSAT
IMAGERY AT 312330Z INDICATES THAT A CIRCULATION CENTE IS LOCATED
NSEN2 9.07. THE SYEM IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 04
KNOTS.
3. 3.-4(-: THIS SUPERSEDES REF A. ANIMAO
LINFRARD AND WATR VAPORN

SATELLITZ IMAGERY IDICATE MODERATERONG VERTICAL WINDISHEAR
PERISTSHOER THISHSTURBANCE. HOWEVER, A WELW-DEFINED LOW-LEVEL
CIRCULAOLCENTER CTNTINUES TO GENERATE PERSSTENT DEEP CONVECTION.

9( 8)8:-))- 3-4 23-(3,-, THIS JISTUVBANCE REHAINS ICIAFAVOGABLE
N
ENVIRONMEMT FORIKURTHER ORGANIZATION. THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT

TRPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT WITHIN 24 HOURSREMAINSV99.
4. THIS ALXRT VALIXHAUPDUIQFQZ6.//

C

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.