

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA16364;
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:12:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11854461 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:12:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA26592 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:12:47 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA08225 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:12:47 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:12:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

999
WTIO30 FMEE 041800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/10/9899
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  04/03/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
13.0S/86.4E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
SIX DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0 PLUS /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 989 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 38 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 60 KM   SE30: 60 KM
SW30: 60 KM   NW30: 60 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1200
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.9S / 84.0E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.2S / 82.3E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.2S / 79.7E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.