

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA29893
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:41:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA06513
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:42:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA22621
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:39:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA27592;
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:20:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13654466 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:20:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA16554 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:20:28 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id HAA22820 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:20:27 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:20:27 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: In/the Southwest  Indian Ocean///date:  99/11/03
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 115
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e5729f95bbb3c880034f2c6c3c5f6d9c

873
WTIO20 FMEE 031200
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER
IN/THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN///DATE:  99/11/03
AT 1200 UTC//PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : Nil//// PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DIS& CUSSION :
No remarkable change has occurred during the past 24 hours.
Within/the weak low pressure area associated to the near equ& atorial
trough/axis, extending, east of 60E, from 06 to 08S from east to
west,/weak to moderate convection is still present, under diurnal
cycle./The southern leg of fluctuating convection along 11/13 S has
lost/activity, while convection is slightly more active & on
the/equatorial side of the trough, north and east of
Diego-Garcia,/where it remains under moderate easterly to
northeasterly sheared/conditions, due to the persisting presence of
an upper level ridge/axis along 11 S./No well-defined low level
circulation can be detected on surface./However scatterometer data
indicate the existence of several/minima, only the main one being
discernable on a& nimated satellite/imagery. Located near 06S/83E, it
is associated to winds of 05/15/kt near the centre and to its
south, but with westerlies of 15/20/kt, reaching locally 25 kt, in a
wide northern sector.//For the next 24 hours, potential for
development of a tropical/depression remains poor.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.