

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA34830;
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:00:11 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11113954 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:00:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA29174 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:00:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id NAA09391
for [email-masked]; Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:00:08 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:00:08 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO24 FMEE 161800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/01/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 10/A
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 16/01/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM ALDA  993 HPA
POSITION             : 22.5S/39.9E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT
1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE. NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 25
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING TO 150 NM IN THE EASTERN
SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/01/99 AT 0600 UTC: 24.0 SOUTH / 39.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS NOT FORECASTED TO INTENSIFY FURTHER.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.