

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA22570;
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:26:04 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12166779 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:26:03 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA39196 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:26:02 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA05769 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:26:02 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:26:02 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	[email-masked]

Status: OR

999
WTIO30 FMEE 070600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/13/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/04/99 : 20.1S/63.8E (TWENTY DECIMAL
ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30: 180 KM
SW30: 180 KM   NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 350 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.2S / 62.2E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.6S / 61.2E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 25.3S / 59.7E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SOUTHWESTWARD TRACK SHOULD
MAINTAIN DUE TO A COL COMING IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.