

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA08096
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 12 Sep 1999 02:29:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA22734
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 12 Sep 1999 02:27:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA07104
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 12 Sep 1999 02:27:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA26102;
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:08:30 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13326301 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:08:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA49338 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:07:53 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA11026 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:07:52 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:07:52 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6d031542de58f0a37419c14b20ee8f15

246
ABIO10 PGTW 111800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/111800Z/121800Z SEP 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION LOCATED NEAR 5.0S5 62.0E8, WEST OF DIEGO
GARCIA, HAS PERSISTED FOR OVER 24 HOURS. ANIMATED SATELLITE
VISIBLE IMAGERY DEPICTS LOW LEVEL CLOUD LINES CIRCULATING INTO A
CENTER BENEATH THE CONVECTION. UM-CIMSS WIND SHEAR ANALYSIS SHOWS
THE CONVECTION IS ASSOCIATED WITH A MODERATE WIND SHEAR ENVIRONMENT.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10 TO 15 KTS. THE MINIMUM
SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED NEAR 1010 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR
DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24
HOURS IS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: SCHIBER/COUTURE/BRANDON/GLASS/TON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.