

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA25511
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:36:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA28997
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:37:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA11321
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Oct 1999 01:34:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA52762;
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:11:57 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13629248 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:11:56 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA33222 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:10:12 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA25997 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:10:11 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 9 Oct 1999 12:10:11 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: fc451a019cde0e14cc52b0e266d9cc13

667
ABIO10 PGTW 091800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/091800Z/101800Z OCT 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE BROAD AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 06S6
73E0, JUST NORTH OF DIEGO GARCIA, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 12S3 72E9.
ANIMATED SATELLITE IMAGERY REVEALS A DISORGANIZED ALTHOUGH
PERSISTENT AREA OF CONVECTION. UW-CIMSS SHEAR CHART DEPICTS MODERATE
VERTICAL WINDSHEAR OVER THE REGION. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS
ESTIMATED NEAR 1006 MB. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10
TO 15 KNOTS. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS REMAINS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: WAKEHAM/COUTURE/JOHNSON/NEAULT//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.