

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA34570;
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:26:27 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11087066 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:26:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA14048 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:26:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA07041
for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:26:17 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:26:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 050000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/A4
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 05/01/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.4S/41.7E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 150 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS, MAINLY IN
THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
30 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS UP TO 30 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN ITS
EASTERN SECTOR, AND VERY LOCALLY IN THE SQUALLS.
STRONG GUSTS IN THE SUQALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/99 AT 1200 UTC: 25.0 SOUTH / 41.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.