

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA01697
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Dec 1999 05:36:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA07293
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Dec 1999 05:37:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA23339
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Dec 1999 05:33:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA59684;
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:14:51 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14000326 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:14:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA23576 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:14:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id PAA08986
for [email-masked]; Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:14:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:14:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Ampn/ref Is Tropical Cyclone Formation Alert (wtio21
Pgtw 112100)//
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 01879d4559c7640d10bc4b21196108f5

563
WTIO21 PGTW 122100
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/112051Z DEC 99//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 112100)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY DEPICTS CONVECTION HAS MOVED
OVER THE SOUTHEASTERN COAST OF INDIA. SYNOPTIC DATA INDICATES A
WEAK LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) LOCATED TO THE EAST OF
SRI LANKA. VERTICAL WIND SHEAR CHART REVEALS MODERATE TO STRONG
SHEAR OVER THE REGION. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10
TO 15 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE 1009 MB.
THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS DOWNGRADED TO POOR.//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.