

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA15500;
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:14:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11366309 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:14:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA41088 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:14:46 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA24578 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:14:45 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:14:45 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

670
WTIO30 FMEE 021800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/7/9899
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-CHIKITA
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  02/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
19.4S/67.0E (NINETEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY
SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 550 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.7S / 62.8E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.8S / 59.5E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.1S / 53.4E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS STILL MOVING
FASTLY WESTWARD BECAUSE THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH. MODERATE
CONVECTION BUILTS AGAIN NEAR THE CENTER.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.