

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA09529
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 02:31:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA11793
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 02:32:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA19831
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Dec 1999 02:29:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA21724;
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:08:48 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14109263 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:08:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA22474 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:08:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA13230
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:08:43 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:08:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 2
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 86ee23fb118ae54110873a23724074db

448
WTIO30 FMEE 291800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/1/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  29/12/1999 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.8S/55.3E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 992 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 220 KM
SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.8S / 54.2E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.6S / 53.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.7S / 50.0E FI=3.0
OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CENTRE, WICH IS
DIFFICULT TO LOCATE, IS SITUATED ON THE NORTHWESTERN EDGE OF
THE CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.