

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id VAA12782;
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:36:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11772866 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:36:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id VAA18644 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:36:56 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id VAA11558 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:36:55 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:36:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

380
WTIO20 FMEE 280000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
28/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 16/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 28/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.9S/40.6E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT AND
EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT LIKELY REACHING 25 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE TO LOCALLY
ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 28/02/99 AT 1200 UTC: 22.0 SOUTH / 41.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS REBUILT. THE LOW-LEVEL CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED
MORE IN THE EAST IN COMPARISON WITH THE LAST POSITION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.