

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA13108;
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 06:54:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11556519 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 06:54:20 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA20008 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 06:54:20 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA05048 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 06:54:19 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 14 Feb 1999 06:54:19 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

140
WTIO20 FMEE 141200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 11/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 14/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : 22.6S/40.0E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200
UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI CIRCLE,UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/99 AT 0000 UTC: 22.2 SOUTH / 41.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM REMAINS SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.