

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA28666;
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:35:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11754406 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:35:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA16110 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:35:05 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA25443 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:35:04 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:35:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

583
WTIO20 FMEE 261800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 11/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 26/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : 20.7S/37.1E (TWENTY DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES
SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP
TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT LIKELY REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE
TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/99 AT 0600 UTC: 20.8 SOUTH / 38.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION IS NOT WELL DEVELOPED AND THE SYSTEM REMAINS SHEARED
WITH A CENTRE CLEARLY DEFINED ON THE IR IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.