

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id PAA26084;
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:25:15 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11947384 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:25:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id PAA06796 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:24:58 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id PAA28559 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:24:58 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:24:58 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S:    01 Active Tro(shnn South Indian Ocean
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTXS34 PGTW 202100
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 30S (VANCE) WARNING NR 009
01 ACTIVE TRO(SHNN SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
---
WARNING POSITION:
B --- NEA 17.3S1 116.2E0
MOVEMENT PAST SIX HOURS - 215 DEGREES AT 08 KTS
POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 030N--ION BASED ON EYE FIXED BY
SATELLITE
PRESENLP(RE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.