

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA26078;
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:46:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11757757 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:46:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA19406 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:46:35 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA00030 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:46:34 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:46:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

329
WTIO24 FMEE 270000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 12/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 27/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.8S/37.6E
(TWENTY DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT, BUT
EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT LIKELY REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS. MODERATE
TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/02/99 AT 1200 UTC: 21.3 SOUTH / 38.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION IS NOT WELL DEVELOPED BUT THE CENTRE IS NOT CLEARLY
DEFINED ON THE IR IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.