

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA34600;
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 00:51:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12120953 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 00:51:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA46616 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 00:51:24 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA15644 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 00:51:23 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 4 Apr 1999 00:51:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 16/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 04/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA  984 HPA
POSITION             : 18.4S/76.3E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 70 NM IN
THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/99 AT 1800 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH / 73.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
SYSTEM MOVES WESTWARD BUT WOULD TURN SOUTHWESTWARD IN NEXT HOURS.
CENTRE IS WELL DEFINED AS CONVECTION IS IN THE SOUTHEST PART.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.