

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA16862;
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:00:57 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11098704 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:00:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA38866 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:00:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id MAA20419
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:00:42 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:00:42 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 151800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 3/5/9899
1.A SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  15/01/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
19.9S/38.5E (NINETEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY
EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.4S / 39.0E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.6S / 38.5E FI=
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.5S / 37.0E FI=
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CONVECTION IS NEARER OF THE
CENTER. MAIS WITH WESTERLY SHEAR IT STAY IN THE EASTERN
SECTOR OF THE CENTER.
SYSTEM HAS FORMED FROM LOW IN MID TROPOSPHERE AND HAS NO TROPICAL
ORIGINE. SO LOW LEVEL WINDS ARE NOT SO STRONG.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.