

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA36676;
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:42:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11005939 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:42:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA05148 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:42:01 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id SAA00920
for [email-masked]; Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:42:00 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:42:00 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: )sqxk/significant Tropica
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
ABIO10 PGTW 071800 COR
MLGIDVGENADMWNNAVPACMETOKCZONFCBGNFVMR HI//
)SQXK/SIGNIFICANT TROPICA
L WEAT ER ADVISORY FORIOVO8,$8-,
OCEAN/071801Z/081800Z JAN 99//
RMKS/
;2(7 MORTH INDIAN OCEUN ACENBK;-<-6 03,8,-7)- 29?9 59 5(H
B. TROPICAW DISTURBANCOLFUMMOYY: NO
2. SOUTH IM.LJVPXIFBK35E9 WEST TO COABO OF AFRICA):
ALM UOOARY: NONE.
B. TROPICALP21PJN13 ?8.-46:
-H    KQL THE AREA OF CONVECTION PCEVIO
USLY LOCATED NEAR 28S0 44OKIFGZHAS BEEN ABSORBED INTO A FRONTAL BOUND
ARY AND IS NO LONGER
CONSIDERED SUSQECT FOR DEVELOPMENT INTO A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL
CYCLONE WUTPUN THE NEXT :>?#97#-H
(2) THE AREA OF CMNVOQTPON PREVIOUU6,QTED NEAR 25S7 68O4
HAQHDISSIPATED TVER THE PAST 24 HOURS AND IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED
BPIQNAUPAR DEVELOPMENT INTO A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN
THE NEXT 24 MOURS.
(3) NO OTHER SUSPECT NKONBKH
3. THE JOINT TSPOCEANMGRAPHY CENTER (NPMOC) PEARL
HARBOR, HIBM VPRODUCTTDISLOINATION IS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING METHODS:

8#A. AUTODIN FROM NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//JTWC//=
B. NIPRNET WEBSITE: HTTP://KVCKNPMOK.;,-;6.MIL( 5)34 :--3).
PRODUCTS CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE AT TUR OLD SITE:
MY.MIL/NVMMCW/PRODS/JTWV.HOML (
OWER CASE) FORA
LIMIED TIME9
C.#QQBO VOVPA
VQ QOIMOUMQPYMWRPM PRODUCTS CONTINPNF9 ?3
AVAILABLE AT 206.36.192.40 FOR ALLIMITED TIME.-
D. OICVAOED WEATHE
NEWT
K (AWN): ALL BULLEINHEIDERS N<#
TIMES REMAIN UNCHANGED.-
4. NEW CMNTACT NUMVOYS FOR TH TYPHOON DKTY OFKICER
(TDO) AXOLV-) 474-2320 (C) 808240;:9:. JTWC OOKS FORWARD TO
PROVIDING THE SAME LEVEL OF PROFESSIONAL METOC SUPPORT TO WLL OUR
CUSTOMERS FROMTOUR NEW VENUE.
FORECAST TEAM: BQMUBER/WAKEHMV/THOMAS/BROOKS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.