

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA26058;
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:14:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11829340 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:14:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA30398 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:14:47 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA10352 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:14:46 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:14:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

646
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/D3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 03/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE  999 HPA
POSITION             : 10.9S/90.3E (TEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE AND EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM MAINLY IN THE WESTERN
SEMI-CERCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTER, REACHING 30 KT WITHIN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 11.5 SOUTH / 89.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CENTRE IS NOW LOCATED EAST OF 90E, BUT ITS TRACK MAKE IT COME
BACK IN OUR AREA IN THE NEXT HOURS.
EAST-NORTHEASTERN SHEARING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.