

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA28669
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:43:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA11727
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:43:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA12109
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:43:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA52522;
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:23:49 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12625158 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:23:47 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA41460 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:23:18 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA18217 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:23:18 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:23:18 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6e673744c56e891b6f46cc896978b4c8

065
ABIO10 PGTW 261800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/261800Z/271800Z JUL 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION IS LOCATED IN THE NORTHWEST CORNER
OF THE BAY OF BENGAL NEAR 19N0 89E7 AND HAS PERSISTED FOR OVER 12
HOURS. ANIMATED VISIBLE AND INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATE A
BROAD, LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER MAY BE LOCATED BENEATH THE
CONVECTION. THE 260600Z4 SURFACE ANALYSIS SUGGESTS A LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION MAY BE PRESENT. THE MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE
ESTIMATED AT 15 TO 20 KNOTS. THE MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS
ESTIMATED AT 995 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: COX/LAFRAMBOISE/HOWELLS//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.