

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA23074;
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:00:23 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11314552 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:00:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA33302 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:00:21 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA16049 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:00:21 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:00:21 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 30/01/99 A 0000 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

446
WTIO21 FMEE 300000
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 30/01/99 A 0000 UTC
NUMERO                : 8/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVIS DE GRAND FRAIS
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : SAMEDI 30/01/99 A 0000 UTC
PHENOMENE             : DEPRESSION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
997 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
17.4S/82.5E (DIX SEPT DEGRES QUATRE SUD ET QUATRE VINGT DEUX
DEGRES CINQ EST) A 0000 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST  11 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST
S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT ET MER FORTE DANS UN RAYON DE 30 MN DU CENTRE
MAIS S'ETENDANT  JUSQU'A 80 MN DANS LES SECTEURS OUEST ET
SUD.

POSITION PREVUE LE 30/01/99 A 1200 UTC: 16.8 SUD / 80.2 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LA DEPRESSION TROPICALE EX-BIRENDA PRESENTE UNE STRUCTURE
CISAILLEE. LES VENTS FAIBLISSENT PRES DU CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.