

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id GAA15538;
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 06:07:52 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11305518 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 06:07:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA15250 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 06:07:46 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA00591 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 29 Jan 1999 06:07:46 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 29 Jan 1999 06:07:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

190
WTIO20 FMEE 291200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 6/B
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 29/01/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN
997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.3S/84.4E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR
DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 100 NM FROM
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE BUT EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE WESTERN AND SOUTHERN
SECTORS.

FORECASTED POSITION 30/01/99 AT 0000 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH / 82.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-BIRENDA STILL DISPLAYS A SHEARED
PATTERN. WINDS ARE WEAKENING NEAR THE CENTER.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.