

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA23872;
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:34:16 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11863113 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:34:14 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA13364 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:34:13 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA18661 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:34:13 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:34:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 05/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM DAVINA  980 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.1S/83.6E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS UP TO 150 NM IN THE WESTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS AND HIGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTER
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH / 81.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS DEEPENING, BUT THERE IS STILL A WEAK
EASTNORTHEASTLY CONSTRAINT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.