

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id LAA42570;
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:56:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11894505 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:56:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA24072 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:49:54 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id LAA22352 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:49:52 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:49:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 091800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/11/9899
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  09/03/99 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT
12.7S/78.0E (TWELVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY
EIGHT DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 13.5S / 74.6E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.2S / 71.3E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.5S / 68.9E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM MOVES STILL
FASTLY WESTSOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.