

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id FAA33442;
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:42:48 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11286224 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:42:47 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id FAA39830 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:42:47 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id FAA03200 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:42:46 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:42:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 28/01/99 A 1200 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

981
WTIO21 FMEE 281200
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 28/01/99 A 1200 UTC
NUMERO                : 2/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVIS DE COUP DE VENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : JEUDI 28/01/99 A 1200 UTC
PHENOMENE             : TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE BIRENDA
EX-DAMIEN 992 HPA
POSITION              : DANS UN RAYON DE 20 MN AUTOUR DU POINT
16.9S/89.4E (SEIZE DEGRES NEUF SUD ET QUATRE VINGT NEUF
DEGRES QUATRE EST) A 1200 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : SUD-OUEST  10 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST
DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 150 MN DU CENTRE
COUP DE VENT 35 KT ET MER FORTE A TRES FORTE PRES DU CENTRE.
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT ET MER FORTE DANS UN RAYON DE 60 MN DU CENTRE
ET JUSQU'A 150 MN DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST.

POSITION PREVUE LE 29/01/99 A 0000 UTC: 18.1 SUD / 87.7 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LA TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE BIRENDA EX-DAMIEN A ETE BAPTISEE A
12 UTC. ELLE PRESENTE UNE STRUCTURE CISAILLEE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.