

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA24134;
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:51:35 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11890483 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:51:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA33314 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:48:16 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA12397 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:48:16 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:48:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 090000

PAN PAN
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 28/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 09/03/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA  960 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.0S/61.7E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE WESTERN
SECTOR AND LOCALLY UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT UP TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTH. NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/99 AT 1200 UTC: 20.0 SOUTH / 58.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NIL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.