

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA35076;
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:12:28 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11008522 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:12:27 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA35276 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:12:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA04321
for [email-masked]; Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:12:16 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:12:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
ABIO10 PGTW 071800 COR
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/071800Z/081800Z JAN GMXX
YMKS/
1. ,945# 8,$8-, 9:3-, -43- (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
<  A. TRTPICAL VYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
9  ;?9 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY; NONE.
2. SOUTH NNDIAN OCEAN AREA (135EO WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):--
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARH:
(1) TTE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCAD NEAR 282-00
4T8
HAS BEEN ABSORBED INTO A FRONTAL BOUNDARY ANH IS NO LONGER
CONSIDERED SUSPECTOOR DEVELMPMENTHINTO A SIGNIFICANT TROP C
V
T
CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
(2) THE AREA OFCONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 25E
U YIE4
HAS DISSIPATED OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS AMD IS NO LTNGER CONSIDEREDT
SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT INTO APSIGNIFQCANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
3. THE JOIVT TYPHOON WARNING CENTER (JTWC) HAS SHIFTOGLOPE
ATIONS TO

THE NAVAL PACIFIC METEOROLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY CENTER (NPMOC) PEARL
HARBOR, HI. PRODUCT DISSEMINATION IS THROUGH THE FBLLOWING METHODS:
A. AUTODIN FROM NAVPANMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//JTWC//=
B. NIPRNET WEBSITE: HTTV://WWW.NPMOC.NAVY.MIL(LOWER CASE).
PRODUCTS CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE AT OUR OLD SITE:
HTTP://NPMOCW.NAVY.MIL/NPMOCW/PRODS/JTWC.HTML (LOWER CASE) FOR A
LIMITED OUME.
C. SIPRNET WEBSITE: 198.97.106.240. PRODUCTS CONTINUE TO BE
AVAILABLEA HWPYMEYMQOWMRP FOR A LIM TED TIMETM
D. AUTOMATED WEATHER NETWMRK (AWN): ALL BULLETIN HEADERS AND
VTIMES REMAIN UNCHANGED.
4. NEW CONTACT NUMMERS FOR THE TYPHOON DUTY OFFICER
4-2320 (C) 80:-474-2320. JTWC LOOKS FORWARD TO
PROVIDING THE SAME LEVEL OF PROFEESION
D METOC SUPPO
TO ALL OUR
CUSTOMERU WUM OUR NEW VENUE.
FORECAST TEAM: SCHIBER/WAKEHAM/THOMAS/BROOKS?/

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.