

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA13401
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:12:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA15501
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:12:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA02858
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Sep 1999 02:09:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA40228;
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:38:51 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13639288 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:38:50 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA40472 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:38:49 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA08324 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:38:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:38:48 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 622293e322578a290149a05fc2d9ebf5

691
ABIO10 PGTW 291800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/291800Z/301800Z SEP 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION IS LOCATED NEAR 6S6 60E6, SOUTHEAST
OF THE SEYCHELLES. ANIMATED VISIBLE IMAGERY DEPICTS DEFINED LOW-
LEVEL CLOUD LINES ROTATING CYCLONICALLY IN TOWARD THE NORTHEASTERN
QUADRANT OF THE AREA. A RECENT SCATTEROMETER PASS INDICATES A LOW-
LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) WITH ASSOCIATED LIGHT WINDS NEAR THE
CENTER. THE REGION IS BENEATH THE UPPER LEVEL RIDGE AXIS, PROVIDING
GOOD OUTFLOW AND LOW VERTICAL SHEAR. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE
ESTIMATED AT 10 TO 15 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED
AT 1007 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS FAIR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: COX/CANTRELL/LAFRAMBOISE/GLASS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.