

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA14028;
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:44:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12116328 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:44:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA24256 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:44:51 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA10356 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:44:50 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 3 Apr 1999 12:44:50 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 031800

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 14/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 03/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM EVRINA EX-FREDERIC
980 HPA
POSITION             : 18.0S/79.4E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 70 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, ET LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE EASTERN
SECTOR.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 70 NM IN
THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/99 AT 0600 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH / 77.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
CONVECTION HAS REBUILT IN CURVED BAND PATTERN.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.