

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA23570;
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:00:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11740288 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:00:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA17102 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:00:02 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA06813 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:00:01 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:00:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

966
WTIO30 FMEE 251800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/9/9899
1.A SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  25/02/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
20.6S/36.2E (TWENTY DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SIX
DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30: 150 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 250 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.8S / 36.6E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.2S / 37.0E FI=
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.5S / 37.5E FI=
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM KEEPS ITS
SUBTROPICAL STRUCTURE. THERE IS SOME CONVECTION NEAR THE
CENTRE, BUT ONLY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.