

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id LAA30546;
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:58:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11012981 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:58:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA33088 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:58:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA12524
for [email-masked]; Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:58:37 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:58:37 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
ABIO10 PGTW 081800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/081800Z/091800Z JAN 99//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. THE JOINT TYPHOON WARNING CENTER (JTWC) HAS SHIFTED OPERATIONS TO
THE NAVAL PACIFIC METEOROLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY CENTER (NPMOC) PEARL
HARBOR, HI. PRODUCT DISSEMINATION IS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
A. AUTODIN FROM NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//JTWC//=
B. NIPRNET WEBSITE: HTTP://WWW.NPMOC.NAVY.MIL (LOWER CASE).
PRODUCTS CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE AT OUR OLD SITE:
HTTP://NPMOCW.NAVY.MIL/NPMOCW/PRODS/JTWC.HTML (LOWER CASE) FOR A
LIMITED TIME.
C. SIPRNET WEBSITE: 198.97.106.240. PRODUCTS CONTINUE TO BE
AVAILABLE AT 206.36.192.40 FOR A LIMITED TIME.
D. AUTOMATED WEATHER NETWORK (AWN): ALL BULLETIN HEADERS AND
TIMES REMAIN UNCHANGED.
4. NEW CONTACT NUMBERS FOR THE TYPHOON DUTY OFFICER
(TDO) ARE (A) 474-2320 (C) 808-474-2320. JTWC LOOKS FORWARD TO
PROVIDING THE SAME LEVEL OF PROFESSIONAL METOC SUPPORT TO ALL OUR
CUSTOMERS FROM OUR NEW VENUE.
FORECAST TEAM: PARSONS/MORRIS/BALDINGER/GLASS//
DUPE ALL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.