

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id AAA40536;
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:46:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11093221 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:46:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA40268 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:46:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id AAA10799
for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:46:56 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:46:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bulletin De Prevision Cyclonique
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO31 FMEE 150600
CMRS / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BULLETIN DE PREVISION CYCLONIQUE
0.A NUMERO DU BULLETIN              : 2/5/9899
1.A DEPRESSION SUBTROPICALE
2.A POSITION A 0600 UTC LE 15/01/99 : 20.2S/36.1E (VINGT DEGRES
DEUX SUD ET TRENTE SIX DEGRES UN EST).
3.A ANALYSE DE DVORAK               :  /  /  /24 H
4.A PRESSION AU CENTRE              : 1000 HPA
5.A VENT MAX (MOYEN / 10 MN)        : 20 KT
6.A EXTENSION VENTS SUPERIEURS OU EGAUX A 30 KT:
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A COTE/DIAM 1ERE ISOBARE FERMEE   : 1008 HPA / 1050 KM
8.A EXTENSION VERTICALE DE LA CIRCULATION CYCLONIQUE: FAIBLE
1.B PREVISION 12H                   : 20.5S / 36.2E FI=
2.B PREVISION 24H                   : 21.4S / 36.5E FI=
3.B PREVISION 48H                   : 24.5S / 36.7E FI=
4.B COMMENTAIRES                    : CENTRE EN BORDURE OUEST DE
LA CONVECTION (CONTRAINTE CISAILLEE D'OUEST). SYSTEME
D'ORIGINE NON TROPICALE, FORME A PARTIR D'UN MINIMUM
D'ALTITUDE. VENTS FAIBLES DANS LA CIRCULATION DEPRESSIONNAIRE
DE SURFACE (CONFIRME PAR DONNEES ERS DE LA NUIT DERNIERE)=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.