

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA06878;
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:17:51 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12186506 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:17:50 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id BAA12746 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:17:49 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id BAA25942 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:17:48 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:17:48 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 080600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 32/E
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 08/04/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE EX-EVRINA  1003 HPA
POSITION             : 22.1S/62.4E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ONE
DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT
0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, LIKELY REACHING LOCALLY
NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/99 AT 1800 UTC: 24.0 SOUTH / 62.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
RENEWAL OF CONVECTION IN THE EASTERN SECTOR BUT THE LOW LEVELS
CIRCULATION IS NOW LESS ORGANIZED.
THIS BULLETIN IS THE LAST FOR THIS SYSTEM EXCEPT
REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.