

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA17440;
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:35:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11547930 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:35:57 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA15114 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:35:55 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA06313 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:35:54 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:35:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

747
WTIO20 FMEE 131800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 8/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/02/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  997 HPA
POSITION             : 22.6S/37.8E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY SEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT
1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : FREQUENT SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100
NM OF CENTER BUT EXTENDS TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI
CERCLE, AND MAINLY WITHIN THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 1000 NM IWITHIN THE SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT.

FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/99 AT 0600 UTC: 23.2 SOUTH / 38.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE NORTHEASTERN SHEARING OF THE LAST HOURS, SEEMS TO WEAK  NOW.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.