

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA34480;
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:09:15 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11898571 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:09:14 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id AAA12316 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:49:13 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id AAA15378 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:49:12 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:49:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO30 FMEE 090600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/10/9899
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE DAVINA
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  09/03/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
19.2S/59.6E (NINETEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY
NINE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.7S / 57.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.0S / 54.0E FI=5.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.2S / 48.8E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : DAVINA IS STRENGHTENING
AGAIN, AND SHOULD TRACK TOWARDS WSW RATHER RAPIDLY ON THE
EDGE OF THE SUBTROP RIDGE MORE OR LESS POWERFUL AS BAROMETRIC
COLS PASS TO THE SOUTH, GENERATING OSCILLATIONS ON THE
HEADING TEMPORARILY MORE SOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.