

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id HAA15196;
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:08:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11718119 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:08:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id HAA19280 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:08:43 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id HAA09280 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:08:43 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:08:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

146
WTIO20 FMEE 241200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
24/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 4/D2
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 24/02/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : DISTURBANCE AREA WITH SQUALLY WEATHER
BETWEEN 18 SOUTH AND 25 SOUTH, EXTENDING FROM THE AFRICAN
COASTS TO 39 EST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED 1005 HPA CENTRED
APPROXIMATIVELY NEAR 21.2 SOUTH AND 35.5 EAST. STRONG GUSTS
UNDER SQUALLS. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/02/99 AT 0000 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CENTRE IS OVER SEA BUT IS DIFFICULT TO LOCATE. THE SYSTEM
DOESN'T SEEM TO INTENSIFY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.