

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA27499
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Oct 1999 01:41:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA03436
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Oct 1999 01:41:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA18492
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Oct 1999 01:38:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA22116;
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:20:54 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 13729312 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:20:53 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA23604 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:20:29 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA10833 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:20:28 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:20:28 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 584d4e25d9aa7fcda5ed9d43ba1a2d40

957
ABIO10 PGTW 171800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/171800Z/181800Z OCT 99//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/171751Z OCT 99/
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST
OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 170600Z4, TROPICAL CYCLONE 04B WAS LOCATED NEAR 18.0N9
84.9E1 AND WAS MOVING NORTHWESTWARD AT 5 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS WERE 120 KNOTS GUSTING TO 145 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW
170900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/BARLOW/MORRIS/HOWELLS//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.