

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id IAA15402;
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:57:10 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11451869 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:57:05 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id IAB15896 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:57:04 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id IAA18427 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:57:04 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:57:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S:    01 Active Tropical Cyclone In Southern Hemisphere
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

323
WTXS31 PGTW 081500
1. TROPICAL CYCLONE 18S WARNING NR 016
01 ACTIVE TROPICAL CYCLONE IN SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS BASED ON ONE-MINUTE AVERAGE
WARNING POSITION:
081200Z1XMMM NEAR 19.0S0 107.3E1
MOVEMENTLPAST SIX HOURS - 270 DEGRKES AT 03 KTS
POSITION ACCURATE TO WITHIN 060 NM
POSYTION BASED ON CENTER LOCATED BY SATELLITE
PRESENT WIND DISTRYXUNNJ

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.