

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA26402;
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:16:34 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 12358586 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:16:33 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id NAA38100 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:16:13 -0500
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id NAA06819 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:16:10 -0500 (CDT)
Date:	Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:16:10 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 211800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
21/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 3/F1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 21/04/99 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM HAMISH 992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.9S/90.2E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 22/04/99 AT 0600 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH / 89.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE CENTRE OF THIS SYSTEM IS STILL OVER THE AUSTRALIAN AREA BUT
COULD CROSS 90E IN THE NEXT HOURS.NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING OVER
THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.