

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id XAA22792;
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:57:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11946172 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:57:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id XAA43260 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:57:35 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id XAA24356 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:57:34 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:57:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 130600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 45/D
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 13/03/99 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION EX-DAVINA  998 HPA
POSITION             : 21.9S/52.6E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHEAST  2 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE EASTERN
SECTOR UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.

FORECASTED POSITION 13/03/99 AT 1800 UTC: 21.9 SOUTH / 52.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS STILL WEAKENING AND MOVES VERY SLOWLY
NORTHNORTHEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.