

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id TAA22714;
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:34:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11563555 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:34:46 +1800
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id TAA24384 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:33:13 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id TAA12453 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:33:12 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:33:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

362
WTIO20 FMEE 150000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 13/D1
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 15/02/99 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.4S/41.2E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI CIRCLE,UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/99 AT 1200 UTC: 20.5 SOUTH / 41.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM IS SHEARED, CONVECTION HAD WEAKENED LAST PAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.