

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA31056;
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:28:55 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 11916690 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:28:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id GAA31006 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:28:14 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id GAA09196 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:28:13 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:28:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To:	[email-masked]
Status: U

999
WTIO20 FMEE 171200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 20/E3
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 17/03/99 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION  996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.8S/73.6E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO LOCALLY ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
THE SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 18/03/99 AT 0000 UTC: 14.2 SOUTH / 73.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
NO INTENSIFICATION OBSERVED DURING THE LAST HOURS DUE TO EASTERLY
SHEARING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.