

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id MAA25224;
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:00:56 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11141524 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:00:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA38268 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:59:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.8.7/8.8.7) id LAA04028
for [email-masked]; Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:59:26 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:59:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>

999
WTIO30 FMEE 181800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/5/9899
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM ALDA   =
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  18/01/99 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT
29.6S/41.1E (TWENTY NINE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
ONE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 976 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1200
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 31.0S / 44.0E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 33.0S / 49.0E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    :
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.