

by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA38110;
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:16:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8b) with spool id 11295606 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:16:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA41164 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:08:13 -0600
Received: by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.2/8.9.2) id SAA21574 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:08:12 -0600 (CST)
Date:	Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:08:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products <[email-masked]>
From:	SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Bms Marine Le 29/01/99 A 0000 Utc
To:	Multiple recipients of list WX-TROPL <[email-masked]>
Status: U

959
WTIO21 FMEE 290000
METEO FRANCE / CENTRE DES CYCLONES TROPICAUX DE LA REUNION
BMS MARINE LE 29/01/99 A 0000 UTC
NUMERO                : 4/B
VITESSE DU VENT EN NOEUDS (KT)
AVIS DE COUP DE VENT
DEBUT DE VALIDITE     : VENDREDI 29/01/99 A 0000 UTC
PHENOMENE             : TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE BIRENDA
EX-DAMIEN 992 HPA
POSITION              : 17.4S/87.8E (DIX SEPT DEGRES QUATRE SUD
ET QUATRE VINGT SEPT DEGRES HUIT EST) A 0000 UTC
DEPLACEMENT           : OUEST-SUD-OUEST  9 KT
ZONES MENACEES        : TEMPS A GRAINS DANS LE QUADRANT SUD-OUEST
DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT JUSQU'A 180 MN DU CENTRE
COUP DE VENT 35 KT ET MER FORTE A TRES FORTE PRES DU CENTRE.
GRAND FRAIS 30 KT ET MER FORTE DANS UN RAYON DE 50 MN DU CENTRE
MAIS S'ETENDANT  JUSQU'A 120 MN DANS LES SECTEURS OUEST ET
SUD.

POSITION PREVUE LE 29/01/99 A 1200 UTC: 18.1 SUD / 85.9 EST
INTENSITE STATIONNAIRE.
INDICATIONS COMPLEMENTAIRES :
LA TEMPETE TROPICALE MODEREE BIRENDA PRESENTE UNE STRUCTURE
CISAILLEE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.