

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA22733
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:31:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA00289
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:33:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA25599
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:29:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA39612;
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:13:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14086525 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:13:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA49848 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:00:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA07554
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:00:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:00:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 23
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 176336020ba4d207bc3942aeaf3a9b47

344
WTIO20 FMEE 311200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 029/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 31/12/1999 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 01  (ASTRIDE)
995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.8S/50.6E
(TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 MN RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE WESTERN
SEMI?CIRCLE AND UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 25 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CERCLE,
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
35 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 12.0 SOUTH/49.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 11.9 SOUTH/48.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS TRACKED WEST-NORTHWESTWARD
OVER THE LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.