

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA12678
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:05:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA04583
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:07:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA11880
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:03:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA10844;
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:45:39 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14177867 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:45:38 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA52810 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:45:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA02845
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:45:25 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:45:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: **** Corrective ****
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: de9a158c5ca2e9eafebedb8f622f24f6

525
WTIO20 FMEE 101800 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 031/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 10/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 02  (BABIOLA)
965 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.0S/67.0E
(TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN
DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/70 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 55
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 130 NM
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 23.0 SOUTH/67.2 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 24.8 SOUTH/67.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS STILL WEAKENING. IT SLOWLY
GOES SOUTHWARD. IT IS NORTHWESTERLY HIGH-LEVEL SHEARED, IT
SHOULD SHORTLY TRACK SOUTHSOUTHEASTWARD,

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.