

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA15126
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:13:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA26464
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:14:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA17882
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:10:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA28134;
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:49:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14125953 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:49:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA49840 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:49:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA18574
for [email-masked]; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:48:54 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:48:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 4b0cf2b94ad171724e6315d94d806a7a

327
WTIO20 FMEE 050000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.5S/82.9E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CERCLE,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN AND NOTHEASTERN QUADRANTS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 11.3 SOUTH/83.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 11.9 SOUTH/82.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  EASTNORTHEASTERLY SHEARED SYSTEM.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.