

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA23687
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:31:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA04191
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:29:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA22160
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:24:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA26038;
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:10:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14423134 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:10:45 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA24490 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:10:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA05230
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:09:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:09:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 4bb73d9c047c1d7691b81db568d3bcfa

708
WTIO30 FMEE 220600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 7/7/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (FELICIA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  22/02/2000 : 20.8S/68.4E (TWENTY
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 110 KM   SE30: 350 KM
SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1100
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.0S / 66.0E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.4S / 63.8E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 26.0S / 60.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED
AND SHOWS AN EYE IN EMBRYO.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.