

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA10372
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 02:52:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA05494
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 02:47:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA43618;
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:32:49 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14608764 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:32:48 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA39758 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:32:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA17484
for [email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:32:12 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:32:12 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000006b5

050
WTIO20 FMEE 031055
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/04/03 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : WARNING RELATING TO MODERATE TROPICAL STORM
HUDAH.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS, SEE WARNINGS NR 38 AND FOLLOWINGS.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

-1- AN AREA OF FLUCTUATING CONVECTION HAS PERSISTED SINCE MANY
DAYS, NORTH OF 15S, BETWEEN 75 AND 85 E.
A WEAK CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION WAS CENTRED NEAR 9S/78E, ACCORDING TO
QUIKSCAT OF 00/03/04 AT 00H48 UTC. ASSOCIATED WINDS ARE 10/15 KT,
REACHING VERY LOCALLY 25/30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MINIMAL
PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED AT 1006 HPA.

-2- AN ANOTHER AREA OF FLUCTUATING CONVECTION HAS PERSISTED SINCE
24 HOURS, BETWEEN 15 AND 20 S, FROM 90 TO 95 E.
NO LOW LEVEL CIRRULATION CAN BE DETECTED ON THE VISIBLE IMAGERY.

NUMERICAL MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY SIGNIFICANT FEATURES AT MIDDLE
RANGE .

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL DE
PRESSION REMAINS POOR.=