

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA20008
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:21:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA27184
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:19:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA28866
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:14:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA10944;
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:52:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14538793 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:52:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA50868 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:52:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA13768
for [email-masked]; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:52:52 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:52:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e768390ec8c149e368ccecf99d60fd94

839
WTIO20 FMEE 021200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 02/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : 13.9S/86.2E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 14.3 SOUTH/85.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 14.7 SOUTH/83.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STILL UNDERGOES EASTERLY RAPID
FLOWS IN THE UPPER LEVELS. THIS WIND SHEAR LIMITS ITS
DEVELOPPEMENT. IT TRACKS WESTSOUTHWESTWARD ON THE NORTH OF
HIGH PRESSURE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.