

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA12623
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:42:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA26100
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:40:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA20618
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:36:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA38678;
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:18:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14349875 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:18:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA38730 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:16:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA19748
for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:15:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:15:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e7ec067876b079978823625af8a42651

645
WTIO30 FMEE 290600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/4/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  29/01/2000 : 18.9S/55.2E (EIGHTEEN
DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/6.0  / 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 930 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 100 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 250 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 250 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.8S / 53.6E FI=5.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 22.5S / 52.5E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 27.0S / 51.5E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SPEED OF THE SYSTEM IS
INCREASING. IT SHOULD TRACK SOUTHWESTWARD DURING THE NEXT 12
HOURS AND THEN TRACK SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.