

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA01609
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:10:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA14656
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:08:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA20077
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:04:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA13852;
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 06:48:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14316047 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 06:48:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA16656 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 06:48:01 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA03165
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 06:47:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 13 Feb 2000 06:47:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: f7600ba9db60a8d732efedb7eca19f6a

197
WTIO20 FMEE 131200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 021/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 13/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.1S/62.2E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE EASTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.5 SOUTH/60.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/58.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS MOVING MORE WESTSOUTHWARD.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.