

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA05049
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 May 2000 00:20:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA13060
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 May 2000 00:14:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA24330;
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:59:16 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14782650 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 24 May 2000 10:59:15 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA26610 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 24 May 2000 10:59:13 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA23561
for [email-masked]; Wed, 24 May 2000 10:57:54 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 24 May 2000 10:57:54 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400001971

679
WTIO20 FMEE 241256
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/05/24 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

THERE IS NO AREA OF SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION ON THE BASIN.

NWP MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY SIGNIFICANT FEATURE.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.=