

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA09363
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:16:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA06496
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:15:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA10207
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:10:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA59896;
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:56:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14374751 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:56:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA29158 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:56:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA05623
for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:55:50 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:55:50 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 43badf8bf0bb149c9100922384c16dec

553
WTIO30 FMEE 180600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 20/6/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (EX-ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  18/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 19.1S/46.2E (NINETEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FORTY SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1005 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : X
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.6S / 44.5E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.2S / 42.8E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.8S / 39.7E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD ON THE EDGE OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE THAT
SHIFTS EASTWARD. THOUGH THE SYSTEM HAS STRONGLY WEAKENED
OVERLAND, IT MAY HAVE THE POTENTIAL OF REINTENSIFICATION OVER
THE WATER OF THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.