

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA14236
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:45:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA10021
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:40:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA23298;
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:22:00 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14651738 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:21:59 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA44420 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:20:53 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id JAA18886
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:20:16 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:20:16 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Hurricane Warning For Metarea Vii
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000868

185
WTIO20 FMEE 061200
PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 051/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 06/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 12  (HUDAH )
965 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.5S/38.7E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SMUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/70 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
MN RADIUS OF CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
70 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 19.4 SOUTH/38.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 19.8 SOUTH/37.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS MOV
D AWAY FROM THE
MOZAMBIQUE COAST BUT THE ACTIVE CLOUD MASS IS STILL AFFECTING
THE COASTAL AREAS.=