

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA00813
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:40:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA11002
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:38:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA12912
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:34:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA21078;
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:16:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14324296 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:16:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA33866 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:16:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id FAA12512
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:16:06 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:16:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 9b87d5435cfad69552026362bc09f6c3

296
WTIO20 FMEE 140950
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/02/14 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY :

WARNINGS RELATED TO SEVERE TROPICAL STORM ?ELINE?.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

1) THE I.T.C.Z. IS WELL DEFINED, NORTH OF THE 10  SOUTH, EXTENDING
FROM 06 TO 90 EAST. NO CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION CAN BE DETECTED ON
SATELLITE IMAGERY. NWP MODELS DEVELOP TWO MINIMA OF ABSOLUTE
VORTICITY ON THE EAST OF THIS AREA, BETWEEN 80 AND 90 EAST, BEYOND
24 HOURS DATE.

2) FLUCTUATING CONVECTION EXISTS ON MADAGASCAR ISLAND, ALONG THE
EASTERN AND NORTHERN COAST.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IS POOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.