

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA15099
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:23:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA10214
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:17:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA35792;
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:03:22 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14734903 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:03:21 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA65212 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:03:20 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id PAA19408
for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:02:38 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:02:38 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000a7c

761
WTIO20 FMEE 121800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 12/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHI 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.8S/89.0E
(TEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SECTOR.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS LOCALLY UP TO 150 MN IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 11.2 SOUTH/86.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 11.9 SOUTH/84.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONG WINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE SOUTH OF
THE SYSTEM, DUE TO THE GRADIENT EFFECT AND TO THE SPEED OF
THE SYSTEM. CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING AND REMAINS POORLY
ORGANIZED.=