

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA19789
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:25:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA25218
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:22:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA18852
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:17:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA35104;
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:58:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14567131 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:58:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA50708 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:58:29 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA06132
for [email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:58:23 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:58:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: **** Corrective ****
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 756b4f0ecd4f448ee000a213464b87a0

941
WTIO30 FMEE 050600 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  05/03/2000 : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.5S/80.8E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
EIGHTY DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.2S / 80.2E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.3S / 81.2E FI=
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.7S / 84.5E FI=
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE
ORGANISING AS AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE WITH SEVERAL CENTRES
POSSIBLE. CONVETION IS FLUCTUATING.  IT SHOULD CURVE ITS
TRACK EASTWARD DUE TO THE FUJIWHARA EFFECT WITH NORMAN. LAST
RSMC ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.