

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA07906
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:59:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA27631
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:54:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA28850;
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:38:16 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14648805 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:38:13 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA37372 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:36:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA12667
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:35:53 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:35:53 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000841

563
WTIO30 FMEE 060600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 25/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  06/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 17.9S/39.0E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
THIRTY NINE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/4.5  /D 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 965 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 220 KM
SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 650 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.7S / 38.8E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.3S / 38.3E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.7S / 36.8E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : TRACK SHOULD MAINTAIN
GLOBALLY SOUTHWARD DURING AT LEAST 12H. THEN IT MIGHT INCURVE
WESTSOUTHWESTWARD DUE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF A RIDGE AT 700
HPA SOUTHEAST OF THE SYSTEM.