

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA09062
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:17:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA16760
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:14:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA02189
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:10:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA37636;
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:52:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14603357 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:52:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA36344 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:52:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA14339
for [email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:52:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:52:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: b9fa01d9aec10fb727ec0fd2d59aa6b4

803
WTIO20 FMEE 071200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 11  NORMAN 972 HPA
POSITION             : 23.6S/92.0E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 220 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH
TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE, LOC UP TO  120 NM
IN THE SOUTH.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 25.4 SOUTH/91.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 26.9 SOUTH/91.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM GENERATES LOCALLY NEAR GALE
FORCE WINDS WEST OF THE MERIDIAN 90 EAST BETWEEN 23 AND 27S.
THE CONVECTION HAS REBUILT AROUND THE CENTRE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.