

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA27009
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:24:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA28269
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:22:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA21483
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:17:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA24012;
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:49:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14301430 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:49:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA25024 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:49:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA13858
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:48:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:48:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: f2b3ddf4170944e3e3871b0493c3d11f

224
WTIO20 FMEE 111800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 11/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.3S/70.6E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.9 SOUTH/67.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 16.7 SOUTH/64.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXTEND FAR IN THE SOUTH, DUE TO THE
RAPID MOVEMENT OF THE SYSTEM AND THE GRADIENT GENERATED BY
THE HIGH ARRIVING IN THE SOUTHWEST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.