

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA14116
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:39:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA15516
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:37:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA06844
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:32:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA29988;
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:16:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14314831 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:16:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA24338 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:16:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA01497
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:16:01 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:16:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 461db85afa077c7a6e7af6e658227a01

959
WTIO30 FMEE 130600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  13/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.9S/63.4E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY THREE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 986 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 44 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.8S / 61.3E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.2S / 59.4E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.5S / 55.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD MOVE
WESTWARD DURING THE NEXT 12 HOURS, THEN IT MIGHT CURVE
WESTSOUTHWESTWARD ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE. IT MIGHT
INTENSIFY LIGHTLY DUE TO THE MONSOON FLOW AND A GOOD OUTFLOW.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.