

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA21555
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:34:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA25541
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:35:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA05238
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:31:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA48096;
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:15:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14170284 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:15:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA14540 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:15:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA20757
for [email-masked]; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:15:18 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:15:18 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: fa59546b101399020c8d208944184e86

933
WTIO20 FMEE 100000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
10/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 028/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 10/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 02  (BABIOLA)
954 HPA
POSITION             : 20.3S/67.2E (TWENTY DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 220 MN IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 25 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
90 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 21.8 SOUTH/66.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 23.4 SOUTH/66.2 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOULD PROGRESSIVELY CURVE
SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARDS AND WEAKEN DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.