

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id eB1C2LC26651
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:02:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id eB1C1CV11718
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:01:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id eB1BixE28552;
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:44:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15851355 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:44:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id eB1BivE19580
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:44:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id FAA08154
for [email-masked]; Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:43:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:43:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000e798

029
WTIO20 FMEE 011112
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  01/12/30 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

A WEAK CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 10/15 KTS STILL EXISTS IN THE
NORTH-EAST OF DIEGO-GARCIA, WITH A CENTRE LOCATED NEAR 7S/69E
ACCORDING TO QUIKSCAT DATA (01/12/30 AT 0H54 UTC). ASSOCIATED
CONVECTION REMAINS WEAK AND POORLY ORGANIZED. IN THIS AREA,
NORTHEASTERLY VERTICAL WINDSHEAR IS WEAK TO MODERATE.

NWP MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL LOW  AT SHORT
RANGE.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.