

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA28164
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:55:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA08296
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:54:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA17313
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:49:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA05658;
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 05:33:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14315843 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 05:33:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA27918 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 05:33:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id FAA02866
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 05:33:16 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 13 Feb 2000 05:33:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 4c48aadb54ecbfbc880372b7640c3b69

990
WTIO20 FMEE 131057
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/02/13 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : WARNINGS RELATED TO TROPICAL STORM ?ELINE?.

PART 2 :
TOPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

1) AREA OF FLUCTUATING CONVECTION NORTH OF 13S, BETWEEN 78E AND
90E, SUSTAINED BY THE CONVERGENCE BETWEEN MONSOON SURGE AND HIGH
SURGE. NWP MODELS DEVELOP A MINIMUM OF ABSOLUTE VORTICITY IN THE
EASTERN PART OF THIS AREA AT MEDIUM RANGE.

2) AREA OF FLUCTUATING CONVECTION NORTH OF ELINE, BETWEEN 12S AND
15S, FROM 51E TO 67E.

FORT THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IS POOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.