

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA19152
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:14:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA23389
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:09:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA48704;
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:55:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14529742 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:55:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA35630 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:55:14 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA15653
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:54:46 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:54:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000004d4

728
WTIO20 FMEE 291121
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/03/29 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY :

HURRICANE WARNING RELATED TO TROPICAL CYCLONE HUDAH (SEE WARNING N
18/12 AND FOLLOWING).

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

IN THE WAKE OF HUDAH, THE MOISTURE LEFT BEHIND IS ASSOCIATED WITH
PERSISTENT BUT FLUCTUATING AND DISORGANIZED CONVECTION, FROM 80E
TO100E, BETWEEN 10S AND16S. NO SURFACE CYCLONIC CIRCULATION CAN BE
ASSESSED? HOWEVER AN EMBRYO OF  LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION IS
DISCERNABLE EAST OF 90E, NEAR 12S/93E.
SOME NUMERICAL MODELS DEVELOP A TROPICAL LOW IN THIS AREA, BUT
RATHER AT MEDIUM RANGE.
NO OTHER SUSPECT AREA IS OBSERVED AT THE PRESENT TIME.
FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IN THE SOUTH WEST INDIAN OCEAN REMAINS POOR.