

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA10553
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:32:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA08176
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:27:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA63962;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:46:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14490354 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:46:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA56336 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Mar 2000 06:25:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA14803
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Mar 2000 06:25:17 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 26 Mar 2000 06:25:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000043e

429
WTIO20 FMEE 261200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 26/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
974 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.7S/84.3E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL
THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 500 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHGIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH/81.9 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 14.7 SOUTH/79.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONG WINDS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE
ARE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH,
AND TO THE FAST MOVING WESTNORTHWESTWARDS.=