

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA17899
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:53:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA13481
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:51:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA07457
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:47:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA33830;
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:32:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14317820 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:32:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA50454 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:32:51 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA05091
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:32:09 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:32:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 3edf2ec65a73c0d1745d998da7ec7de1

747
WTIO20 FMEE 131800

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 022/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 13/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
982 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.0S/60.9E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE EASTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
55 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/58.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/56.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS DEEPENED OVER THE LAST 6
HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.