

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA04251
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:36:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA20439
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:37:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA19960
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:33:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA43886;
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:16:34 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14183438 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:16:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA44642 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:16:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA09728
for [email-masked]; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:16:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:16:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 0645580ac05a8911da525ca5438df201

346
WTIO20 FMEE 110600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 033/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 11/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 02  (BABIOLA)
980 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.6S/67.7E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 20 MN RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENDS UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 45
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 70 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN SECTORS.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 26.0 SOUTH/68.7 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 28.3 SOUTH/70.3 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM CONTINUES TO SLIGHTLY WEAKEN.
IT SHOULD PROGRESSIVELY TRACK MORE SOUTHEASTWARD.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.