

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA17837
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:25:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA18449
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:20:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA11390;
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:04:15 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14797480 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:04:14 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA56434 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:04:13 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id CAA18080
for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:03:26 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:03:26 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000c94

415
WTIO20 FMEE 180600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 021/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 18/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 14  (INNOCENTE )
995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.3S/73.3E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 MN FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
35 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH/71.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/04/2000 AT 0610 UTC: 17.5 SOUTH/70.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONGS WINDS PERSIST IN THE SOUTHERN
PART OF THE SYSTEM DUE TO ITS TRACK AND TO THE GRADIENT WITH
THE HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH.=