

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA15024
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:22:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA23409
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:17:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA13422;
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:01:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14794206 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:01:54 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA50016 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:01:52 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id VAA15416
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:01:07 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:01:07 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000c7c

842
WTIO20 FMEE 180000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 020/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 18/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 14  (INNOCENTE )
995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.2S/73.8E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER XISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 150 MN FROM RHE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 35 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH/72.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH/70.4 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HASN'T INTENSIFIED AGAIN
DURING THE NIGHT. STRONGS WINDS STAY IN THE SOUTHERN PART DUE
TO ITS TRACK AND TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESURES IN
THE SOUTH.=