

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA05030
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:39:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA11679
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:37:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA17690
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:33:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA31814;
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:17:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14323063 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:17:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA22576 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:17:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA10528
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:16:45 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:16:45 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: bf521941cdb06f5b877416c15c936af3

504
WTIO30 FMEE 140600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  14/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 17.3S/59.8E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY NINE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 972 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 380 KM
SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.3S / 57.9E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.8S / 56.4E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.3S / 52.7E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CDO IS STILL IRREGULAR.
A WARM POINT HAS BEEN DETECTED WITHIN CONVECTION DURING THE
LAST NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.