

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA11512
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:15:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA17266
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:12:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA05295
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:07:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA44360;
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:51:48 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14600218 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:51:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA35126 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:51:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA11034
for [email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:51:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:51:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 95c290cecc9ddf7fd745874914fde2c3

728
WTIO20 FMEE 070600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 023/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 14.7S/83.7E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT
0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN
200 AND 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE WESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT
AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 90 MN WITHIN
THE NORTHERN SEMI-CERCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/85.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.3 SOUTH/87.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STILL TRACKS EASTWARD, UNDER
THE INFLUENCE OF NORMAN. RESIDUAL CONVECTION IS SITUATED FAR
IN THE WEST OF THE CENTRE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.