

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA02921
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:55:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA10564
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:49:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA40458;
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:29:59 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14753622 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:29:58 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA45054 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:29:57 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id DAA22287
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:29:14 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:29:14 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000b45

119
WTIO20 FMEE 140600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/13 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 14/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE 13   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 24.8S/39.2E
(TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE
DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 MN IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 25.0 SOUTH/40.4 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 15/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 25.2 SOUTH/41.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENING BY NORTHWESTERLY
SHEARING.=