

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id eB4II3P12024
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Dec 2000 02:18:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id eB4IGo210051
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Dec 2000 02:16:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id eB4HuHE28546;
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:56:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15893328 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:56:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id eB4HslE25974
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:54:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA01065
for [email-masked]; Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:53:16 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:53:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000f177

005
ABIO10 PGTW 041800 COR
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/041800Z/051800Z//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/040751Z DEC 00//
REF/B/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/041700Z DEC 00//
NARR/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING AND REF B IS A TROPICAL
CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT.//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 040600Z0 TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 03B WAS LOCATED NEAR
10.5N6 61.9E6 OVER THE CENTRAL ARABIAN SEA AND MOVING WEST-
SOUTHWESTWARD AT 14 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE 30 KNOTS
GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO31 PGTW 040900) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12.7S0
125.9E7, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 14.9S4 125.5E3 NEAR KURI BAY (KIMBERLEY
COAST), WEST AUSTRALIA AND IS THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE
FORMATION ALERT. ENHANCED INFRARED ANIMATION DEPICTS DEVELOPING DEEP
CONVECTION JUST OFFSHORE, NORTHWEST OF THE LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER. UPPER LEVEL ANALYSIS INDICATES THAT THE SYSTEM IS