

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA03955
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:44:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA15566
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:42:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA07419
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:38:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA05826;
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:14:36 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14486923 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:14:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA29182 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:13:40 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA26495
for [email-masked]; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:13:02 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:13:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: f69e015236422d39e9361f07961d6115

341
WTIO20 FMEE 091200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 09/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE)
EX-LEON
986 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.3S/84.2E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  17 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF CENTRE BUT EXTENDS UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS, AND LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM IN THE
EASTERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, AND EVEN LOCALLY UP TO 500 NM.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 18.8 SOUTH/80.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 19.2 SOUTH/77.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONG WINDS (NEAR GALE FORCE) EXTEND FAR
IN THE SOUTH DUE TO A STRONG HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.