

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA16162
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:03:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA22055
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:00:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA14697
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:55:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA24590;
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:39:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14620435 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:39:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA44740 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:23:31 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA07312
for [email-masked]; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:23:22 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:23:22 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5233d51404b09f5bede79c716a9728fa

985
WTIO20 FMEE 081200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 08/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 11  NORMAN 990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.8S/92.8E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FAR FROM THE
CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 45 KT, AND VERY ROUGH
TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 22.9 SOUTH/92.7 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 22.2 SOUTH/91.2 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXIST ON THE WEST
OF THE MERIDIAN 90 EAST. CONVECTION HAS ALMOST DISAPPEARED.
FINAL WARNING ISSUED RELATED TO THIS SYSTEM UNLESS IT
INTENSIFY AGAIN AND ITS TRACK CURVE WESTWARD.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.