

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA04468
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:58:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA26211
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:56:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA08617
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:52:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA45284;
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:29:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14399536 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:29:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA17178 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:27:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA20432
for [email-masked]; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:27:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:27:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 13
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 9f750bf5ec1b90053c34e9618dc83359

358
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 02/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 05  (EX-DAMIENNE)
997 HPA
POSITION             : 16.1S/76.8E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 300 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
25 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 16.9 SOUTH/75.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 18.2 SOUTH/73.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM TRACKS SOUTHWESTWARD, AND HAS
WEAKENED DUE TO A STRONG NORTHERLY VERTICAL WIND SHEAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.