

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA00325
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 5 Feb 2000 06:00:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA09992
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 5 Feb 2000 05:58:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA06042
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 5 Feb 2000 05:54:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA24850;
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:29:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14431209 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:29:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA17158 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:29:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id PAA18837
for [email-masked]; Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:29:23 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:29:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-NW: All Movements And Trends 24 Hours Unless Otherwise
Stated
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 85e0e3df5e7e9161c05007306027e809

547
TCIO11 KWBC 042125
SATELLITE TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY
ALL MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS 24 HOURS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
INDIAN OCEAN WEST OF 100E MET5 THRU 04/2030Z

NO TROPICAL CYCLONES OBSERVED

LITTLE CHANGE AREA SCATTERED ACTIVE CONVECTION BOUNDED BY 10S52E
8S55E 11S54E.  LITTLE CHANGE AREA SCATTERED MODERATELY ACTIVE
CONVECTION BOUNDED BY 5S58E 10S60E 10S62E 6S66E 1S67E 2S62E.
INCREASING AREA SCATTERED ACTIVE CONVECTION BOUNDED BY 10S70E
10S72E 14S69E 13S68E.  INCREASING AREA WIDELY SCATTERED TO
SCATTERED ACTIVE CONVECTION BOUNDED BY 3S69E 5D73E 4D75E 4D70E
9D78E 5D89E EQ80E EQ75E 3S69E.  DECREASING AREA SCATTERED ACTIVE
CONVECTION 1.5 DEGREES DIAMETER CENTERED NEAR 8N78E.  INCREASING
AREA SCATTERED MODERATELY ACTIVE CONVECTION BOUNDED BY EQ95E
9S95E  7S100E 3S100E.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.