

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA12720
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:19:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA09664
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:18:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA10177
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:13:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA27770;
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:56:30 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14429331 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:56:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA49824 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:51:13 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA16332
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:50:25 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:50:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6546da704c8051ae9ffe75ef35d25eda

237
WTIO20 FMEE 221800

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 015/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 22/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 07  (FELICIA )
974 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.1S/67.3E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN
DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
70 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200
NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 23/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 25.0 SOUTH/66.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 23/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 26.5 SOUTH/64.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM MIGHT STILL INTENSIFY DURING
THE NEXT HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.