

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA09772
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:38:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA11061
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:35:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA24116
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:31:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA22468;
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:15:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14523588 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:15:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA44498 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:05:50 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA17960
for [email-masked]; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:05:47 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:05:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: bee97acacd26e341287bae752019ce42

303
WTIO20 FMEE 010600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 01/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.2S/88.3E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY EIGHT DECIMAL
THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY NEARG GALE FORCE 30 KT
DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 01/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.7 SOUTH/87.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/86.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS REBUILDING NEAR THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.