

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA10873
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:49:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA08520
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:47:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA09109
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:42:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA27014;
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:19:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14595937 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:19:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA23310 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:18:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id TAA07333
for [email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:18:49 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:18:49 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: c20577d22d1abae0cfa7a866680bd712

138
WTIO20 FMEE 070000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 022/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.9S/82.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 130 AND 350
NM FROM THE CENTRE ONLY IN THE WESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING UP TO 90 MN WITHIN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CERCLE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.3 SOUTH/84.1 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.5 SOUTH/85.1 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM, STILL EASTERLY SHEARED IN
HIGH LEVEL, IS BEING DISORGANISING. THE CENTRE TRACKS
EASTWARD, FAR FROM THE CONVECTION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.