

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA16707
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:53:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA06873
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:48:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA40610;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:38:11 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14489825 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:38:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA14516 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:24:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA12225
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:24:06 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:24:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000436

641
WTIO20 FMEE 260600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 26/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
976 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.8S/85.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHGIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH/82.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.7 SOUTH/80.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONG WINDS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE
ARE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH.

FAST MOVING WESTNORTHWESTWARDS.=