

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA20136
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:30:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA21752
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:24:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA18028;
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 03:08:49 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14601246 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 03:08:46 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA56404 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 03:08:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id DAA06509
for [email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 03:08:06 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 2000 03:08:06 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000067e

845
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 038/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 03/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.9S/47.4E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  14 KT
XMENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 25/30 KT, REACHING LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS NEAR
THE CENTRE AND IN THE PERIPHERAL BANDS, PARTICULARLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/44.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/42.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CENTRE IS PASSING ON SEA AGAIN. SYSTEM
HAS THE POTENTIAL TO INTENSIFY AS IT GOES THROUGH THE
MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.=