

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA01915
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 04:13:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA23922
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 04:10:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA29427
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 04:05:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA61148;
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:42:32 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14608529 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:42:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA56528 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:42:29 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA24506
for [email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:42:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:42:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 88216833af2afb27b03a53dc6cf27afe

376
WTIO20 FMEE 071800

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 11  NORMAN 980 HPA
POSITION             : 23.8S/92.2E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT
1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE. GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE, LOC UP TO  90 NM IN THE
SOUTH-WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 24.3 SOUTH/91.6 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 23.7 SOUTH/90.1 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM GENERATES LOCALLY NEAR GALE
FORCE WINDS ON THE MERIDIAN 90 EAST BETWEEN 23 AND 27S.
THE SYSTEM IS NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED, THE CENTRE IS NOW DECOUPLED
FROM THE CONVECTION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.