

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA21736
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:09:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA11641
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:08:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA09538
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:03:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA24368;
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:49:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14402402 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:49:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA47082 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:48:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA09722
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:48:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:48:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 9328d2f49690f882c1c107e815f6ef70

725
WTIO20 FMEE 201800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
20/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 20/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07  (EX-FELICIA )
997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.4S/74.6E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO
200 NM FROM THE CENTRE, IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT, BUT GALE FORCE WINDS POSSIBLE LOCALLY
UNDER SQUALLS..
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 21/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.9 SOUTH/71.5 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 21/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH/69.2 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING SEEMS TO
WEAKEN, CONVECTION REBUILDS NEAR THE SECOND CENTRE LOCATED IN
THE SOUTHERN PART.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.