

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA03519
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:16:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA07619
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:13:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA27788
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:08:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA16890;
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:49:02 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14580199 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:48:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA18092 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:48:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA16980
for [email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:48:48 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:48:48 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: c688e426feb676bea95c751b86f6041c

237
WTIO20 FMEE 060600

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 11  NORMAN 966 HPA
POSITION             : 20.7S/92.4E (TWENTY DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES
SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/70 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
90 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 21.0 SOUTH/91.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 21.9 SOUTH/90.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM WHICH IS APPROACHING OUR AREA
SHOULD BEGIN TO GENERATE NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS WEST OF 90
EAST IN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.