

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA23465
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:57:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA09096
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:55:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA23908
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:50:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA17308;
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:30:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14310689 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:30:45 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA29072 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:30:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA01793
for [email-masked]; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:30:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:30:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 211ebce52a56f2a6c5dff264f0794e70

558
WTIO30 FMEE 251800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/4/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  25/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.2S/55.2E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0 PLUS /D 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 991 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 150 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.5S / 55.5E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.5S / 54.5E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.8S / 53.5E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : AT SHORT RANGE, THE SYSTEM
SHOULD TRACK NORTHWESTWARD DUE TO A RIDGE IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.