

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA02178
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:58:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA23711
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:56:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA17796
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:52:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA33968;
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:34:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14320443 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:34:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA13988 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:34:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA07798
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:33:25 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:33:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 39081fb24afd3a78b8bd36f58642d2e4

053
WTIO20 FMEE 140000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 023/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 14/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
976 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.0S/60.7E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 24
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
70 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH/59.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 18.5 SOUTH/57.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS STILL DEEPENING WITH THE
EARLY BEGINNINGS OF AN EYE. IT HAS REDUCED ITS SPEED AND HAS
TRACKED BRUTALLY  SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD OVER THE LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.