

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA12217
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 02:59:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA18503
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 02:54:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA34394;
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:41:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14581384 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:41:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA54132 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:39:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA23911
for [email-masked]; Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:38:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:38:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000005ee

276
WTIO30 FMEE 011800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 16/12/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  01/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 16.5S/55.7E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.5/6.5 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 915 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 110 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 170 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 170 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.0S / 53.4E FI=6.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.3S / 51.1E FI=6.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.3S / 46.7E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS NOW
WESTNORTHWESTWARD REGULARY, DUE TO THE ARRIVAL OF A HIGH IN
THE SOUTHWEST. INTENSITY IS STAIONNARY, WITH A WELL DEFINED
EYE (22 MN DIAMETER). IT SHOULD MAKE LANDFALL IN MADAGARCAR
DURING NEXT NIGHT.=