

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA12511
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:44:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA13014
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:42:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA23619
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:38:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA42482;
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:18:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14392196 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:18:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA22502 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:18:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA00582
for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:17:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:17:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: a2972d5c78a7a24cdd791143d2287519

256
WTIO20 FMEE 191800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 19/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.5S/77.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN SEMI
-CERCLE EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/77.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.7 SOUTH/76.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED OVER THE LAST
HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.