

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA13999
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:57:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA15963
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 02:52:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA39884;
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:22:51 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14516066 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:22:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA31626 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:19:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA29036
for [email-masked]; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:19:09 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:19:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000004a1

377
WTIO30 FMEE 281800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  28/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.9S/74.9E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 250 KM   SE30: 400 KM
SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.7S / 72.9E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.4S / 70.9E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.2S / 66.8E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM HAS, AS LAST
NIGHT, A CDO PATTERN, WITH NOCTURN CONVECTION. THE EYE HAS
DISAPPEARED, AND THE UPPER LEVEL OUTFLOW REMAINS GOOD. IT
KEEPS A WESTSOUTHWESTWARD TRACK, AROUND THE HIGH IN THE
SOUTH.=