

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA17476
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:35:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA09067
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:30:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA60132;
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:19:45 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14778289 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:19:44 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA40664 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:19:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id TAA22654
for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:18:58 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:18:58 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000c10

434
WTIO20 FMEE 170000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 016/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 17/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (INNOCENTE )
8  997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.4S/76.5E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY  UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM INTHE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRON GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 17/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/74.9 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/73.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS SLIGHTLLY REBUILT OVER THE
CENTRE THAT REMAINS DIFFICULT TO PRECISELY LOCATE ON THE
INFRARED IMAGERY. STRONGER WINDS REMAINS LOCATED IN THE SOUTH
OF THE SYSTEM, DUE TO ITS TRACK AND TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE
HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH.=