

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA08961
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:42:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA29030
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:43:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA09194
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:40:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA22428;
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:22:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14177048 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:22:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA14478 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:22:52 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA00925
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:22:40 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:22:40 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: aaecf8adc98e2dde80171c74f0770459

015
WTIO30 FMEE 101800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 16/2/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  10/01/2000 : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 22.0S/67.0E (TWENTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/4.5  /W 2.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 965 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 280 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.0S / 67.0E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 24.8S / 67.5E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 29.5S / 70.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS NORTHWESTERLY
SHEARED IN HIGH LEVEL. IT'S WEAKENING AND MOVING SLOWLY
SOUTHWARD. THEN, IT SHOULD ACCELERATE AND TRACK
SOUTH-SOUTHEASTWARD, DUE TO A MIDDLE LEVEL TROUGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.