

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA15520
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 03:05:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA01731
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 03:00:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA54264;
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:44:04 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14655128 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:44:03 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA31722 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:44:02 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA26544
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:43:25 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:43:25 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000870

772
WTIO30 FMEE 061800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 26/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  06/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 18.9S/38.6E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 955 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.7S / 38.1E FI=5.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.5S / 37.2E FI=5.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.8S / 35.4E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : STEERING INFLUENCE OF A
MIDDLE LEVEL TROUGH LOCATED IN THE SOUTH OF THE CHANNEL, THE
CYCLONE SHOULD MAINTAIN A SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD TRACK, THEN IT
SHOULD CURVE WESTNORTHWESTWARD WITH THE HIGH ARRIVING BEYOND.=