

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA28622
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:38:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA25204
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:31:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id e73CASo17918;
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:10:28 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15667709 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:10:26 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id e73C7Bo17840
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:07:11 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA14761
for [email-masked]; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:04:50 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:04:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400003b69

600
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/08/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 03/08/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.0S/73.6E
(NINE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT REACHING 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT ARE STILL
POSSIBLE LOCALLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS UP
TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/08/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 9.8 SOUTH/72.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/08/2000 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LAST SATELLITE DATA SHOW THAT THE LOW
LEVEL CIRCULATION HAS WEAKENED AND THE CENTRE IN NOT WELL
DEFINIED. THEREFORE IT IS THE LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM
UNLESS ITS UNLIKELY REINTENSIFICATION.=