

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA29452
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:57:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA16016
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:52:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA45790;
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:36:41 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14624307 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:36:39 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA45668 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:35:55 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA07147
for [email-masked]; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:35:21 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:35:21 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000079e

731
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 042/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/43.2E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY THREE DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 MN IN A WIDE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE..
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY, MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT NEAR THE
CENTRE AND NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS UP TO
40 NM OF THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/41.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/40.1 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS REBUILING OVER THE CENTRE,
AND THE SYSTEM SHOULD GO ON INTENSIFYING AND CURVE ITS TRACK
WESTSOUTHWESTWARD.=