

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA08270
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 08:38:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA22222
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 08:36:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA03145
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 08:31:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA37298;
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:15:32 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14555823 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:15:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA24356 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:14:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA23941
for [email-masked]; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:14:43 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:14:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 31
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: b4d7cf3cab8f08c09bece416a810c192

707
WTIO20 FMEE 040000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 04/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : 16.0S/82.9E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 50 MN AND
250 MN FROM THE CENTRE INE THE NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/82.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/81.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM ALWAYS SHOWS AN EASTERLY TO
SOUTHEASTERLY SHEARED PATTERN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.