

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA07533
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:10:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA13632
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:08:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA15789
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:04:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA42844;
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:49:00 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14410125 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:48:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA16208 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:48:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA17323
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:48:09 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:48:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 84ca1aae36a59928546318f275d7878e

456
WTIO20 FMEE 211200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
21/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 21/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 07  (FELICIA )
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.6S/71.7E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY ONE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 22/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.9 SOUTH/69.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 22/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 18.4 SOUTH/67.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS SPED UP SINCE LAST NIGHT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.