

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA09284
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:17:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA27961
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:15:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA20270
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:10:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA28984;
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:52:52 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14405865 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:52:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA22316 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:52:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA12558
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:52:01 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:52:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 468c42967b5006503d993927fc002e9f

965
WTIO20 FMEE 210000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
21/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 21/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07  (EX-FELICIA )
997 HPA
POSITION             : 16.5S/74.4E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM
FROM THE CENTRE, IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT, BUT GALE FORCE WINDS POSSIBLE LOCALLY
UNDER SQUALLS..
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 21/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/71.6 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 22/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.8 SOUTH/69.5 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING SEEMS TO
WEAKEN, CONVECTION HAS  REBUILT NEAR THE CENTRE MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.