

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA22482
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 03:49:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA07286
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 03:46:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA13394
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 03:42:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA24464;
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:24:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14376179 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:24:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA33154 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:24:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA16851
for [email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:24:06 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:24:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 4b8c790a9c6313d60fcbfac751473323

992
WTIO20 FMEE 311800

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 027/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 31/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 04  (CONNIE)
EX-CONNIE
985 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 29.7S/51.7E
(TWENTY NINE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE
SOUTHTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTER.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND HIGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING UP TO 90 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 31.0 SOUTH/53.6 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: EXTRATROPICAL
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM GOES ON ITS BECOMING
EXTRA-TROPICAL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.