

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA28318
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:22:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA09287
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:21:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA04336
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:16:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA23888;
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:54:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14333241 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:54:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA32068 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:54:14 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id TAA29512
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:53:32 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:53:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: ac7fec62f8f56b4441e5af111e9515f7

111
WTIO20 FMEE 150000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 027/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 15/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
978 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.3S/57.1E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL
ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN AND EASTERN SECTORS.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 19.4 SOUTH/55.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 20.3 SOUTH/53.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.