

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA05444
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:33:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA21062
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:28:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA35670;
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:07:55 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14545938 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:07:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA19786 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:07:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id CAA06728
for [email-masked]; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:07:25 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:07:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Wtmg20 Fmmd 300735
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000528

018
WTIO20 FMEE 300800

WTMG20 FMMD 300735
BMS NR001/14 AVIS D'ORAGAN LE 30/03/00 AT 0600 UTC.
LE CYCLONE TROPICAL HUDAH 954 HPA CENTRE A 0600UTC D'APRES METEOSAT
DANS UN RAYON DE 30MN AUTOUR DU POINT DE SEIZE DEGRES HUIT SUD ET
SOIXANTE SEPT DEGRES HUIT EST RPT 16,8S/67,8E .DEPLACEMENT OUEST
VITESSE 10KT.ZONE INTERESSEE OURAGAN ET MER ENORME AU VISINAGE CENTRE
TEMPETE ET MER GROSSE JUSQU'A 45 MILES AUTOUR CENTRE.TEMPS A GRAINS
COUPS DE VENT MER FORTE A TRES FORTE JUSQU'A 220 MILES AUTOUR CENTRE=

BMS NR001/14 HURRICANE WARNING 30/03/00 AT 0600UTC
TROPICAL CYCLONE ''HUDAH'' 954 HPA CENTRED AT 0600UTC ACCORDING TO
METEOSAT WITHIN 30 NM AROUND SIXTEEN DEGREES EIGTH SOUTH /SIXTY SEVEN
DEGREES EIGHT EAST RPT:16,8S/67,8E.MOVEMENT WESTWARD SPEED 10KT.
INTERSED AREA HURRICANE AND PHENOMENAL SEAS IN THE VICINITY OF CENTRE
STORM AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 45 NM AROUND CENTRE SQUALLY WEATHER GAL
FORCE WIND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS EXIST WITHIN 220 NM AROUND
CENTRE=