

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA17624
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:36:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA21146
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:31:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA11308;
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 00:19:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14577005 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 1 Apr 2000 00:19:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA61416 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Apr 2000 00:13:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA19748
for [email-masked]; Sat, 1 Apr 2000 00:13:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 1 Apr 2000 00:13:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000005c7

579
WTIO30 FMEE 010600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 15/12/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  01/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 16.7S/58.3E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.5/6.5  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 915 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 110 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 220 KM
SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.1S / 55.9E FI=6.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.7S / 53.4E FI=6.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 14.5S / 49.7E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED
DURING THE LAST HOURS, WITH A WELL DEFINED EYE (22 NM
DIAMETER). ITS TRACK HAS CURVED WESTNORTHWESTWARD WITH AS THE
HIGH BUILDS IN THE SOUTH.=