

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA00715
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:11:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA12360
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:10:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA08885
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:05:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA47004;
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:42:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14352934 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:42:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA42560 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:41:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA01581
for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:41:14 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:41:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 02aa3093f1fd17fed831e5c3740d9f87

580
WTIO30 FMEE 161800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 17/6/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  16/02/2000 : 20.4S/51.5E (TWENTY
DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/4.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 966 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 68 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.4S / 50.1E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.2S / 48.8E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS
WESTWARDS, THEN A LITTLE MORE WEST-NORTHWESTWARDS, AND WILL
MAKE LANDFALL AFTER 24 HOURS REAR THE CITY OF MAHANORO.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.