

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA27597
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:04:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA26609
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:02:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA07477
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:58:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA37126;
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:40:55 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14450736 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:40:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA23974 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:39:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id RAA05911
for [email-masked]; Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:39:22 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:39:22 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: c4a5437e6db9325b4b38f5bbd8212507

990
ABIO10 PGTW 061800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/061800Z/071800Z FEB 00//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/061351Z FEB 00//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 061200Z9 TROPICAL CYCLONE 11S (LEON) WAS LOCATED AT
17.2S0 99.7E5, ABOUT 340 NM SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF THE COCOS ISLANDS,
AND WAS MOVING SOUTHWESTWARD AT 12 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
WINDS ARE 70 KNOTS GUSTING TO 85 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW
061500) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 14S5 117E9,
APPROXIMATELY 430 NM NORTH OF PORT HEDLAND, AUSTRALIA HAS
DISSIPATED AND IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/MORRIS/HOWELLS//
BT
#XXXX

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.