

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA23311
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:23:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA26082
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:21:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA29794
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:17:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA05474;
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:51:39 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14341398 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:51:38 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA14422 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:51:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA14190
for [email-masked]; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:50:55 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:50:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????(central Pressure)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 80843467f61d0b666a0fa3a4aee4a698

861
WTIO30 FMEE 151800 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????(CENTRAL PRESSURE)
???? CORRECTIVE ????
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 15/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  15/02/2000 : 19.6S/54.7E (NINETEEN
DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 972 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 130 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 130 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 550 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.9S / 53.1E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.6S / 51.2E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.5S / 47.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
SOUTHWESTWARD FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE
LOCATED TO THE SOUTHEAST, AND THE TRACK MORE SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD
DUE TO A WEAKNESS IN THE RIDGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.