

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA19011
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:05:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA24071
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:02:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA18212
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 14:58:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA33310;
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:55 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14567093 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA37122 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA06068
for [email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:41 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e231220698fac8035ccd69b021a9d76a

150
WTIO30 FMEE 050600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/9/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  05/03/2000 : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.5S/80.8E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
EIGHTY DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.2S / 80.2E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.3S / 81.2E FI=
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.7S / 84.5E FI=
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE
ORGANISING AS AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE WITH SEVERAL CENTRES
POSSIBLE. CONVETION IS FLUCTUATING.  IT SHOULD CURVE ITS
TRACK EASTWARD DUE TO THE FUJIWHARA EFFECT WITH NORMAN. LAST
RSMC ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.