

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA16342
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:07:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA18482
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:09:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA24863
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:05:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA48000;
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:47:43 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14105235 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:47:42 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA31558 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:47:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA17392
for [email-masked]; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:47:21 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:47:21 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: b61a389492cb2e1c3939ecf16088be6a

657
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 03/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   1001 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/82.4E
(TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 MN RADIUS
OF THE CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25KT NEAR THE CENTER.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 12.0 SOUTH/82.4 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH/82.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, A BIG CLUSTER
HAS FORM DURING THE NIGHT IN THE SOUTHWEST OH THE CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.