

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA26327
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:56:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA18857
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:51:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA39354;
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:19:00 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14810578 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:18:58 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA15778 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:18:53 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA13131
for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:18:05 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:18:05 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000d02

026
WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 025/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 19/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (EX-INNOCENTE )
997 HPA
POSITION             : 17.8S/70.4E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : ISOLATED SQUALLS EXIST UP TO 150 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 18.3 SOUTH/68.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 20/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH/67.6 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THERE IS NO CONVECTION ASSOCIATED TO THE
SYSTEM ANYMORE. EXTENSION OF STRONGER WINDS IS WEAKER? THE
GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES HAS WEAKENED WITH THE
THALWEG IN THE SOUTH. THE SYSTEM SHOULD NOW TRACK
SOUTHWESTWARD INTO THE WEAKNESS OF THE HIGH.=