

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA22890
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:59:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA22523
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:57:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA26237
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:53:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA13918;
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:35:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14360285 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:35:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAB32558 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:35:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA13664
for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:34:15 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:34:15 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: fb70b0fbac51daabdfbe60b88f91ce31

297
WTIO30 FMEE 170600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 18/6/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  17/02/2000 : 20.0S/50.2E (TWENTY
DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.0/5.0  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 958 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 75 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 280 KM
SW30: 260 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 650 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.8S / 49.0E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.5S / 47.0E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.0S / 43.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD LAND ON
MADAGASCAR NEXT NIGHT IN THE VICINITY OF MAHANORO.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.