

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA24308
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 08:46:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA17873
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 08:45:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA28815
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 08:40:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA21138;
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:26:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14394737 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:26:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA50566 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:26:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA02665
for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:25:32 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:25:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5c9d1247cab2f1b02b805ee939bf92f2

490
WTIO20 FMEE 200000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
20/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 20/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 07   993 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/76.3E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
SEMI-CERCLE EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.7 SOUTH/74.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 21/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.6 SOUTH/73.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS IMPORTANT, IN THE SOUTH OF
THE ESTIMATED CENTRE, THAT IS DIFFICULT TO SITUATE ON THE
INFRARED IMAGERY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.