

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA28217
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:58:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA04351
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:52:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA60078;
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:37:42 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14803126 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:37:41 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA39696 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:36:24 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA01185
for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:35:37 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:35:37 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000cd5

661
WTIO20 FMEE 181800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 023/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 18/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 14  (INNOCENTE )
995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.7S/72.0E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO
DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
35 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 18.2 SOUTH/70.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 18.8 SOUTH/69.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONGS WINDS PERSIST IN THE SOUTHERN
PART OF THE SYSTEM DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH
PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH.=