

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA02049
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:07:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA03554
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:04:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA06139
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:00:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA33920;
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:39:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14548756 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:39:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA33904 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:39:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA05272
for [email-masked]; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:39:42 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:39:42 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: d6dc535d610ca347d7d22c9f465060f4

302
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 03/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1002 HPA
POSITION             : 13.3S/73.4E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT
0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE WESTERN
SECTOR, BETWEEN 200 MN AND 320 MN FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING VERY LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT. STRONG GUSTS IN
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 13.7 SOUTH/72.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.9 SOUTH/71.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS STRONGLY EASTERLY SHEARED.
RESIDUAL CONVECTION IS FAR IN THE WEST OF THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.