

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA05360
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:07:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA18867
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:06:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA26394
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:01:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA20122;
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:41:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14400198 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:41:23 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA29068 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:41:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA07652
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:40:34 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:40:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: bd5f235fa3e623b5ede09187ac4a4812

640
WTIO20 FMEE 201200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
20/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 049/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 20/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
976 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 22.3S/38.1E
(TWENTY TWO DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT
DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE , EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN  THE
NORTHEASTERN SECTOR.

STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 21/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 22.1 SOUTH/36.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 21/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 21.5 SOUTH/35.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED. ITS TRACK HAS
CURVED WESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.