

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA05415
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:47:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA01775
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:40:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id e736TWo30890;
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:29:32 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15665706 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:29:31 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id e736TTo16030
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:29:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA11575
for [email-masked]; Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:27:09 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:27:09 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400003b4b

817
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/08/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 03/08/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 01   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 8.8S/74.5E
(EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : FREQUENT SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT UP TO 320 NM FROM THE CENTRE AND MORE
LOCALLY IN THE NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT UP TO 200 NM AND IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT UP TO 250 NM.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
WITH ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT UP TO 200 NM
FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/08/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH/73.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/08/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 10.6 SOUTH/72.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS SLIGHTLY WEAKENED.=