

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA21413
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:29:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA02312
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:26:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA26016
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:22:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA03226;
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:56:51 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14332620 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:56:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA21592 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:55:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA18441
for [email-masked]; Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:55:32 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:55:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 132
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 96d1c17e1cd48f43e920b6c8fed7f5ba

169
WTIO30 FMEE 271800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/4/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  27/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 16.1S/56.8E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.5/5.5  /D 2.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 940 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 90 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 250 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.2S / 57.1E FI=6.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.3S / 56.8E FI=6.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.6S / 55.5E FI=6.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD REACH ITS
PEAK INTENSITY WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. IT SHOULD GO
SOUTHWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.