

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA15441
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:31:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA06256
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:25:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA56022;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:39:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14489835 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:39:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA27252 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:28:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA12273
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:28:12 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:28:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000430

650
WTIO30 FMEE 260600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 3/12/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  26/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 14.8S/85.5E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 976 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.6S / 82.7E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.7S / 80.0E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.5S / 76.5E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : FAST MOVING
WESTNORTHWESTWARDS NORTH OF HIGH PRESSIONS.=