

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA21393
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:01:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA11196
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:59:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA09319
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:55:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA21214;
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:39:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14402263 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:39:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA49870 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:39:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA09668
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:38:55 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:38:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: eafd6678fd043636bd13cdf781c12275

227
WTIO30 FMEE 201800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/7/29992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (EX-FELICIA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  20/02/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 16.4S/74.6E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 150 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1000 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.9S / 71.5E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.4S / 69.2E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.5S / 64.9E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE STRONGER WINDS ARE
UNDER CONVECTIVE BANDS, FAR FROM THE CENTRE. TWO CENTRES WERE
VISIBLE ON SATELLITE IMAGERY. CONVECTION SEEMS REBUILT NEAR
THE SOUTH ONE, AS THE WIND SHEAR DECREASES.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.