

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA22713
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:33:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA13460
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:32:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA10160
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:27:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA17066;
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:14:00 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14388916 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:13:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA42666 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:04:38 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA27702
for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:03:53 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:03:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: bd3c158b1db69df5facb41afcfad07a7

657
WTIO20 FMEE 191200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 19/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.4S/78.1E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT
DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE BETWEEN 100 NM AND 350 NM.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING NEAR GALE
FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS UNDER SQUALLS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/77.4 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/76.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE MAXIMUM WINDS EXISTS UNDER SQUALLS,
FAR FROM THE CENTRE, INTO THE ALIZE FLOW ON THE SOUTH, AND
THE MONSOON FLOW ON THE NORTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.