

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA16047
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:11:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA17387
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:09:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA19380
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:04:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA51730;
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:50:43 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14310843 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:50:42 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA42502 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:50:41 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA26563
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:49:59 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:49:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: d7076512220c3aa1453a8bf6ea5816d1

954
WTIO30 FMEE 121800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  12/02/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 16.3S/65.8E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 90 KM   SE30: 280 KM
SW30: 280 KM   NW30: 90 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.2S / 63.2E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.2S / 60.8E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 16.8S / 55.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CONVECTION IS
REBUILDING DURING THE NIGH OVER THE CENTRE WHICH SHOULD KEEP
A WESTWARD TRACK. A LIGHT INTESIFICATION IS POSSIBLE, DUE TO
A STRONG MONSOON SURGE IN THE NORTH AND A STRONG TRADE SURGE
IN THE SOUTH, IN A HIGH LEVEL ENVIRONMENT NOT SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.