

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA14871
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:48:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA02381
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:43:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA44380;
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:15:42 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14754724 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:15:41 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA44490 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:05:44 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA24321
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:05:02 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:05:02 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000b5d

659
WTIO20 FMEE 141200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/13 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 14/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : DISSIPATING CYCLONE 13   1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 24.6S/40.1E
(TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY DECIMAL ONE
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTNORTHEAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLS EXIST IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 380 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT REACHING 20/25 KT IN THE EASTERN AND
SOUTHERN SECTORS. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 24.5 SOUTH/41.5 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 15/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS DISSIPATING DUE TO
WESTNORTHWESTERLY SHEARING.
THIS IS THE LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM EXCEPT
REINTENSIFICATION.=