

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA25729
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:16:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA06580
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:10:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA36940;
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:42:37 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14783164 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:42:36 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA42816 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:42:35 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA26717
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:41:50 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:41:50 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000c55

374
WTIO20 FMEE 171200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 17/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (EX-INNOCENTE )
997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.7S/75.8E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
EASTERN SECTOR.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 35 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, , EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, REACHING LOCALLY 35 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRON GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.7 SOUTH/74.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/72.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER A CENTRE NEAR
16.7S/75.8E DURING THE LAST HOURS, CENTRE RELOCATED
SOUTHWARDS, AND INTENSIFICATION OH THE SYSTEM.=