

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA16917
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:49:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA18668
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:47:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA20838
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:43:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA42384;
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:17:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14365348 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:17:45 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA05764 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:17:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA24276
for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:16:59 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:16:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 3
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 93415d394e1fdca9fe4e59616a2708a3

649
WTIO30 FMEE 171800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 19/6/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  17/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 19.5S/48.6E (NINETEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FORTY EIGHT DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  MOINS/D 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 280 KM   SE30: 380 KM
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.8S / 47.3E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.9S / 45.6E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.7S / 42.6E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : OVERLAND, THE SYSTEM WILL
WEAKEN FASTLY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.