

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA28175
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:42:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA22380
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:40:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA26138
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:35:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA22142;
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:21:46 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14312774 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:21:45 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA30578 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:21:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA29017
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:21:03 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:21:03 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 498a1fa94ad5a8d8f8c5218476001f7d

531
WTIO20 FMEE 130000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 019/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 13/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
986 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.2S/64.0E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE
NORTHTERN SEMI CIRCLE.
STRONG GALE WINDS 45 KT AND HIGH SEAS BEAR THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/63.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.4 SOUTH/58.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS TRACKING WESTWARD AND
THE INTENSITY REMAINS ALMOST STATIONNARY. A LIGHT
INTENSIFICATION IS POSSIBLE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.