

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA24985
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:50:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA18436
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:45:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA35114;
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:15:49 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14810562 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:15:48 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA10780 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:15:47 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA13113
for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:15:00 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:15:00 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000cfe

499
WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 025/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 19/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (EX-INNOCENTE )
997 HPA
POSITION             : 17.8S/70.4E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : ISOLATED SQUALLS EXIST UP TO 150 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 18.3 SOUTH/68.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 20/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH/67.6 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THERE IS NO CONVECTION ASSOCIATED TO THE
SYSTEM ANYMORE. EXTENSION OF STRONGER WINDS IS WEAKER; THE
GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES HAS WEAKENED WITH THE
THALWEG IN THE SOUTH. THE SYSTEM SHOULD NOW TRACK
SOUTHWESTWARD INTO THE WEAKNESS OF THE HIGH.=