

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA09439
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:15:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA14363
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:14:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA10604
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:09:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA37590;
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:53:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14376608 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:53:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAB49866 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:53:05 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA08382
for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:52:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:52:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: a9162982adda7492db02598966b3c4e4

159
WTIO20 FMEE 181200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 041/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 18/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 06  (EX-ELINE )
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.3S/45.0E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WONMOA AOCDTOBCBOO N8(/50.
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 500 NM IN THE
NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
WESTERN  MALAGASY COASTS, BETWEEN 18 AND 22 SOUTH.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 19.9 SOUTH/43.0 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 19/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 20.6 SOUTH/41.3 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEME KEEPS WEAKENING AND
CONVECTION IS WEAKLY ORGANIZED. THE CENTRE IS STILL OVERLAND.
TRACK SHOULD CURVED WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS, ON
THE EDGE OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE THAT SHIFTS EASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.