

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA14085
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:58:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA01686
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:56:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA10081
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:51:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA57698;
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:37:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14612876 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:37:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA57662 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:37:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA00805
for [email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:36:54 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:36:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: fbd9b20f02f502df1bb1b3dc5df31a57

043
WTIO20 FMEE 080000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 08/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 11  NORMAN 980 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 24.0S/92.1E
(TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO
DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  2 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE. GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE, LOC UP TO  90 NM IN THE
SOUTH-WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 24.0 SOUTH/91.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 23.3 SOUTH/89.7 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM GENERATES LOCALLY NEAR GALE
FORCE WINDS ON THE MERIDIAN 90 EAST BETWEEN 23 AND 27S.
THE CENTRE IS NOW LOCATED NORTHWEST OF THE CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.