

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA19104
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:37:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA18652
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:35:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA10071
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:31:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA32004;
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:11:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14381943 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:11:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA28152 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:11:01 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id UAA24678
for [email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:10:31 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:10:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 3914aec975a0eab0ad6ab71fbafcd7d8

133
WTIO20 FMEE 010000 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 01/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 05  (DAMIENNE)
995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.3S/76.5E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
EXTENDING UP TO 400 NM IN THE SOUTH-EASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR CENTER.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
25 MN RADIUS FROM THE CENTER. HIGH GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/77.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/77.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CLEAR INTESIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM. UNDER
A SPREAD CLUSTER OF CONVECTION, THE POSITION OF THE CENTER
STAYS NOT SURE.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.