

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA21373
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:09:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA17390
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:07:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA15647
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:03:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA44756;
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:48:39 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14434795 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:48:38 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA24520 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:48:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id VAA25275
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:47:47 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:47:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: cfee13c338a2936a4ab08e0208c6fe74

108
WTIO20 FMEE 230000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 059/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 23/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 06  (EX-ELINE )
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.3S/31.9E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY ONE DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCALE RESIDUAL SQUALLS ALONG THE MOZAMBIC
COASTS BETWEEN 17S AND 22S.
RESIDUAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
MOZAMBIC COAST BETWEEN 18S AND 21S. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
FORECASTED POSITION 24/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LAST BULLETIN ON THIS SYSTEM WHICH IS
DISSIPATING OVERLAND.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.