

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA15735
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:41:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA15922
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:39:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA28652
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:35:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA22756;
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:17:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14386814 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:17:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA21176 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:16:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA00184
for [email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:16:16 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:16:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: fc72ee8a0a298d369bffa3ec770f2f5e

373
WTIO20 FMEE 011200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 01/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 05  (DAMIENNE)
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.8S/78.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/78.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.8 SOUTH/76.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INCURVED SOUTHWARD DURING
THE LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.