

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA16509
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:43:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA04434
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:45:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA09877
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:41:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA51942;
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:24:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14149313 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:24:23 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA15314 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:24:22 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA25494
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:24:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:24:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: **** Corrective ****
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 1375c8ecc3f866ecf1ad5d1e6972e1dd

511
WTIO20 FMEE 070600 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 017/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 07/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 02  (BABIOLA)
988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.6S/78.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM IN THE WESTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.3 SOUTH/76.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.9 SOUTH/74.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM DEVELOPS, AND HAS SHOWED A CDO
MORE CIRCULAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.