

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA02019
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:07:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA25126
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:02:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA43698;
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:32:57 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14534987 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:32:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA52602 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:28:54 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA24321
for [email-masked]; Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:28:25 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:28:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000004e7

396
WTIO30 FMEE 291800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  29/03/2000 : 17.0S/70.3E (SEVENTEEN
DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 954 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 400 KM
SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.6S / 68.4E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.3S / 66.3E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.5S / 62.0E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : TRACK SHOULD REMAIN REGULAR
WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS, UNDER THE
INFLUENCE OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE.=