

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA04225
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:56:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA25646
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:54:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA08430
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:49:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA43800;
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:31:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14399627 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:31:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA45186 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:30:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA20472
for [email-masked]; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:30:18 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:30:18 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 11
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 9c03433ad37386150f68687f62bfd8a2

944
WTIO30 FMEE 020600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/5/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (EX-DAMIENNE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  02/02/2000 : 16.1S/76.8E (SIXTEEN
DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 45 KM   SE30: 110 KM
SW30: 110 KM   NW30: 45 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.9S / 75.5E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.2S / 73.0E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.0S / 68.7E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM WEAKENS DUE TO A
STRONG NORTHERLY WINDSHEAR. IT HAS BEEN RELOCATED MORE IN THE
NORTH.
IT SHOULD TRACK SOUTHWESTWARD FOR
THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND THEN MORE SOUTHWARD INTO A WEAKNESS IN
THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.