

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA13003
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:54:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA13728
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:52:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA10545
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:48:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA25052;
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:26:38 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14397303 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:26:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA24430 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:17:54 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA04949
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:17:06 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:17:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 01fd6a714c115efe9211d38725635128

630
WTIO20 FMEE 200600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
20/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 20/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 07  (FELICIA )
993 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.2S/75.5E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE WESTERN, SOUTHERN AND EASTERN SECTORS.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 20/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 16.6 SOUTH/74.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 21/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH/72.9 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  DIFFICULTY TO LOCATE THE CENTRE. IT IS
POSSIBLE THAT THE SYSTEM IS EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY
SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.