

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA25321
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 02:37:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA16265
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 02:39:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA15718
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 02:35:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA59782;
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:18:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14133000 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:18:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA52834 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:18:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA29238
for [email-masked]; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:18:19 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:18:19 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: c165c347f8ee123c550493c88ef07deb

326
WTIO20 FMEE 051800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/83.9E
(TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
WESTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, WITH ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH/83.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 13.6 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS CLEARLY REBUILT DURING THE
LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.