

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA07675
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:58:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA20621
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:53:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA19760;
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:32:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14548492 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:32:23 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA32478 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:12:41 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA09886
for [email-masked]; Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:12:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:12:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000054e

480
WTIO20 FMEE 301053
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/03/30 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY :

HURRICANE WARNING RELATED TO TROPICAL CYCLONE HUDAH (SEE WARNING N
22/12 AND FOLLOWING).

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

IN THE WAKE OF HUDAH, THE MOISTURE LEFT BEHIND IS ASSOCIATED WITH
PERSISTENT BUT FLUCTUATING AND DISORGANIZED CONVECTION, FROM 75E TO
90E, BETWEEN 11S AND17S. NO SURFACE CYCLONIC CIRCULATION CAN BE
ASSESSED.
SOME NUMERICAL MODELS DEVELOP A TROPICAL LOW IN THIS AREA, BUT
RATHER AT MEDIUM RANGE.
NO OTHER SUSPECT AREA IS OBSERVED AT THE PRESENT TIME.
FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IN THE SOUTH WEST INDIAN OCEAN REMAINS POOR.=