

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA00127
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:28:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA10266
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:27:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA22668
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:22:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA30194;
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 06:03:54 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14399693 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 06:03:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA54758 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 06:03:51 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA07146
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 06:03:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 06:03:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 13ce913278e5959020e9dc42d4eca60a

002
WTIO20 FMEE 201014
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/02/20 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY :

1) WARNINGS RELATED TO SEVERE TROPICAL STORM ELINE.

2) WARNINGS RELATED TO MOLERATE TROPICALSSTORM FELICIA.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

THE I.T.C.Z. IS BROCKEN, /23)) ?3?8,3? ,945? 9? 10  SOUTH, BETWEEN
50 AND 70 EAST, AND BETWEEN 80 AND 95 EAST. CONVECTION ASSOCIATED
AT STRONG TROPICAL STORM ELINE EXTENDS FAR FROM THE CENTRE, ALONG
THE NORTHWESTERN AND EASTERN COASTS OF MADAGASCAR. IN THE SAME WAY,
MODERATE TROPICAL STORM FELICIA, THAT PRESENTS SEVERALS LOW LEVEL
CENTRES, HAS GENERATED A WIDE AREA OF CONVECTION.

EXCEPTED THESE SYSTEMS, NWP MODELS DEVELOP ANY TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
AT SHORT RANGE.

FOR THE NEXTE 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IS POOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.