

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA26343
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:08:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA23559
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:03:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA07596;
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:42:03 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14670737 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:42:02 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA44960 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:42:01 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA19549
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:41:24 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:41:24 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000008eb

567
WTIO30 FMEE 071800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 28/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  07/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 18.2S/38.5E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND
THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 945 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 85 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 220 KM   SE30: 280 KM
SW30: 280 KM   NW30: 220 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1010 HPA / 650 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.9S / 38.7E FI=5.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.7S / 38.4E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.6S / 37.3E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM, LOCATED IN A
WEAKNESS OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE, IS MOVING SLOWLY
NORTHEASTWARD DUE PROBABLY TO THE INFLUENCE OF THE WESTERN
HIGH. IT MIGHT INCURVE WESTWARD BEYOND 12H RANGE DUE TO THE
DEVELOPMENT OF A RIDGE IN THE SOUTHEAST.=