

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA14491
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 03:58:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA08474
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 03:53:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA41152;
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:29:48 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14609611 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:29:47 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA39348 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:29:44 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id OAA18969
for [email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:29:11 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:29:11 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000006bf

914
WTIO30 FMEE 031800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 20/12/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  03/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 14.8S/45.0E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
FORTY FIVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.0S / 42.7E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.5S / 40.7E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : PRESENT INTENSITY IS
DIFFICULT TO ESTIMATE WITH DVORAK. HOWEVER THE ENVIRONMENT IS
FAVOURABLE FOR AN INTENSIFICATION.
THE TRACK SHOULD PROGRESSIVELY INCURVE WESTSOUTHWESTWARD IN A
WEAKNESS OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE.=