

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA18753
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 02:44:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA25224
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 02:39:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA40840;
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:23:58 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14767414 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:23:57 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA49020 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:23:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA13019
for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:23:11 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:23:11 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000bbf

094
WTIO20 FMEE 151800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 15/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/79.9E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/77.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/75.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED IN THE
NORTH ACCORDING TO THE LAST SATELLITE DATA.
THE SYSTEM HAS CURVED WESTWARD DURING THE LAST HOURS.=