

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA12237
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:04:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA01201
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:05:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA28202
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:02:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA46576;
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:46:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14136050 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:46:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA22484 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:46:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA06055
for [email-masked]; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:46:39 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:46:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 449a59ffb04064e24351b1027a4d6d80

932
WTIO20 FMEE 060000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 012/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 06/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 02   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/82.8E
(TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN
THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH/81.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH/80.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED. THE CENTRE
HAS BEEN RELOCATED WESTWARDS ACCORDING TO THE LAST ERS DATA
(17H21).

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.