

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA16230
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:47:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA11287
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:42:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA31124;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:19:11 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14493316 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:19:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA51060 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:15:31 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA22712
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:15:06 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:15:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000450

845
WTIO20 FMEE 270600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 27/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
972 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.6S/81.6E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 MN IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH/79.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.7 SOUTH/77.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONG WINDS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE
ARE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH,
AND TO THE QUITE FAST WESTWARD MOVING.=