

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA12599
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:03:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA12572
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:02:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA11411
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:57:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA59834;
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:28:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14299910 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:28:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA45698 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:28:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA10400
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:27:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:27:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 1b35cec1b4d744fa6e3e75383b9f7347

201
WTIO20 FMEE 111200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 11/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.6S/72.0E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 80 MN OF THE
CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 MN IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
35 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH/69.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/66.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXTEND FAR IN THE SOUTH, DUE TO THE
RAPID DISPLACEMENT OF THE SYSTEM AND THE GRADIENT WITH THE
NEW HIGH ARRIVING IN THE SOUTHWEST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.