

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA28148
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:10:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA07126
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:07:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA22745
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:02:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA22922;
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:44:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14583057 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:44:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA46716 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:44:38 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA19612
for [email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:44:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:44:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 0c51ff7985c63bd41f8c0b602b605e87

387
WTIO20 FMEE 061200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 020/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : 14.3S/81.1E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 300 NM FROM
THE CENTRE MAINLY WESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING UP TO 90 MN WITHIN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CERCLE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 14.9 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.1 SOUTH/82.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LIGTH INTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM,
WHICH TRACKS EASTSOUTHEASTWARD UNDERGOING THE POSITION OF THE
TROPICAL CYCLONE NORMAN IN THE SOUTHEAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.