

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA00972
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:51:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA23350
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:49:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA29522
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:45:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA16290;
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:28:35 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14423493 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:28:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA37252 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:28:28 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id CAA05672
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:27:39 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:27:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 53ecba34e8253437c9581508e71db932

067
WTIO30 FMEE 220600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 28/6/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  22/02/2000 : 20.6S/34.8E (TWENTY
DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY FOUR DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.0/6.0  /D 2.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 928 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 100 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 300 KM   SE30: 500 KM
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1500
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.3S / 34.1E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.2S / 33.2E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.1S / 32.0E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE ELONGATED EYE IS NOW ON
THE MOZAMBIC COAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.