

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA02991
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:08:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA15456
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:03:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA36304;
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:49:13 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14402241 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:49:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA36286 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:49:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA25507
for [email-masked]; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:48:51 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:48:51 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000235

622
WTIO20 FMEE 181036
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/03/18 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

THE I.T.C.Z. IS BROKEN, MAINLY LOCATED NORTH OF 14 S.
CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, MODERATE TODAY BETWEEN 52E AND 66E.

NWP MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY TROPICAL LOW OVER TTE SW INDIAN OCEAN
BASIN, EVEN AT MEDIUM RANGE.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.