

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA17564
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:06:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA04764
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:04:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA25729
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:00:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA41336;
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:46:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14360221 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:46:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA54634 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:46:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA28714
for [email-masked]; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:45:40 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:45:40 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: f388c8014690a3c485fbcf361267a9f9

987
WTIO30 FMEE 300600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/4/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  30/01/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 23.1S/51.6E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY ONE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.5 MOINS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 970 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 270 KM
SW30: 200 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 25.0S / 50.2E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 26.7S / 49.3E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 29.4S / 48.9E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
PROGRESSIVELY MORE SOUTHSOUTHWEST AND SLOW DOWN. IT SHOULD
EVOLUATE IN A HIGH LEVEL LESS  SHEARED ENVIRONMENT, SO THAT
IT SHOULD KEAP MORE OR LESS ITS INTENSITY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.