

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA25208
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:51:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA18471
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:45:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA10854;
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:18:02 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14810567 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:18:01 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA40536 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:18:00 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA13125
for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:17:02 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:17:02 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000d01

826
WTIO30 FMEE 190600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/14/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (EX-INNOCENTE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  19/04/2000 : 17.8S/70.4E (SEVENTEEN
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  / 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 150 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.3S / 68.8E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.0S / 67.6E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.6S / 66.0E FI=
DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON
WEAKENING, CONVECTION HAS DISAPPEARED. IT SHOULD TRACK
WEST-SOUTH-WESTWARD OVER THE NEXT 12 HOURS, AND THEN
SOUTHWESTWARD IN THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS, DUE TO THE COL IN
THE SOUTH.=