

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA20976
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:08:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA26249
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:07:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA27797
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:02:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA09020;
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:47:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14484126 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:47:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA59696 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:47:51 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA19673
for [email-masked]; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:47:15 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:47:15 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 7a56f4e26c11dbf91cc286eb57c0b89e

178
WTIO20 FMEE 090600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 09/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE)
EX-LEON
986 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.0S/86.0E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF CENTRE BUT EXTENDS UP TO 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CRICLE, AND EVEN LOCALLY UP TO 500 NM.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 18.5 SOUTH/82.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH/79.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED DURING THE
NIGHT.
STRONG WINDS (NEAR GALE FORCE) EXTEND FAR IN THE SOUTH DUE TO A
STRONG HIGH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.