

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA23054
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:12:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA12256
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:10:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA02629
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:05:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA17638;
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:49:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14537042 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:49:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA44188 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:48:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA11221
for [email-masked]; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:48:56 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 2 Mar 2000 00:48:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 84f248c0f737a363edc5797cf28eed16

015
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 02/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1004 HPA
POSITION             : 11.3S/73.7E (ELEVEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600
UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING 25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS  IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT. STRONG GUSTS IN
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/72.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 11.7 SOUTH/69.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STILL UNDERGOES EASTERLY RAPID
FLOWS IN THE UPPER LEVELS. THE CENTRE IS WELL DEFINED , EAST
OF THE CONVECTION ON THE SATTELITES IMAGERY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.