

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA04524
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:54:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA29372
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:48:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA44870;
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:30:57 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14787186 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:30:55 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA39738 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:30:54 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA06136
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:30:09 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:30:09 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000c63

090
WTIO20 FMEE 171800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 019/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 17/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 14  (INNOCENTE)
996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.9S/74.5E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, AND LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
EASTERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 150 MN FROM RHE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 35 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 17.3 SOUTH/72.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH/71.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS BETTER ORGANISED AND HAS
LIGHTLY INTENSIFIED AGAIN. IT TRACKS WESTSOUTHWESTWARD AND
STAYS VERY DISSYMETRICAL WITH STRONGS WINDS IN THE SOUTH.=