

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA11571
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:35:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA04252
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:30:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA26172;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:29:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14495625 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:29:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA29424 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:29:02 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA04219
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:28:34 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:28:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000426

850
WTIO20 FMEE 271800

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 012/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 27/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 12  (HUDAH )
965 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.8S/79.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/70 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 20 MN
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
90 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/77.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/75.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE EYE HAS DISAPARED DURING THE LAST
HOURS. WINDS STAY STRONGER IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.=