

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA08106
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 14:45:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA03199
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 14:40:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA42012;
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:22:35 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14588049 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:22:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA31504 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:22:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA28277
for [email-masked]; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:22:02 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:22:02 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000607

721
WTIO30 FMEE 020600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 17/12/19992000
1.A VERY INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  02/04/2000 : 15.7S/52.9E (FIFTEEN
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 7.0/7.0  /D 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 905 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 120 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 280 KM   SE30: 380 KM
SW30: 380 KM   NW30: 280 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.8S / 50.4E FI=7.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.0S / 48.0E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.7S / 44.0E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : TRACK SHOULD MAINTAIN
WESTNORTHWESTWARD DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS ON THE NORTHERN
EDGE OF A HIGH.=