

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA27650
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:40:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA06595
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:38:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA21095
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:34:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA29028;
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:15:07 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14399515 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:15:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA32084 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:15:05 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id FAA06867
for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:14:17 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:14:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 64161fa20eccf4118a5f8d63be9057b6

355
WTIO20 FMEE 201014
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/02/20 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY :

1) WARNINGS RELATED TO SEVERE TROPICAL STORM ELINE.

2) WARNINGS RELATED TO MODERATE TROPICAL STORM FELICIA.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

THE I.T.C.Z. IS BROCKEN, WELL DEFINED NORTH OF 10  SOUTH, BETWEEN
50 AND 70 EAST, AND BETWEEN 80 AND 95 EAST. CONVECTION ASSOCIATED
AT STRONG TROPICAL STORM ELINE EXTENDS FAR FROM THE CENTRE, ALONG
THE NORTHWESTERN AND EASTERN COASTS OF MADAGASCAR. IN THE SAME WAY,
MODERATE TROPICAL STORM FELICIA, THAT PRESENTS SEVERALS LOW LEVEL
CENTRES, HAS GENERATED A WIDE AREA OF CONVECTION.

EXCEPTED THESE SYSTEMS, NWP MODELS DEVELOP ANY TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
AT SHORT RANGE.

FOR THE NEXTE 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IS POOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.