

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA12299
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 12:18:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA14189
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 12:16:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA12736
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 12:11:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA22816;
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 06:48:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14560238 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 06:48:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA22790 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 06:48:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA29035
for [email-masked]; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 06:48:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 4 Mar 2000 06:48:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e36901843c9821ae802e0b6237a5f170

128
WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 015/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 04/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.3S/82.3E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO
350 NM.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.5 SOUTH/81.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.9 SOUTH/81.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM DOES NOT INTENSITY BECAUSE OF
EASTERLY TO SOUTHEASTERLY SHEARING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.