

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA00201
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 03:19:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA25149
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 03:17:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA18716
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 03:13:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA15310;
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:49:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14475373 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:49:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA30548 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:48:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA09456
for [email-masked]; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:48:17 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:48:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 012b23c8dfc5276f2ca1de60ad366832

581
WTIO20 FMEE 081800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 08/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINEA)
EX-LEON
993 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.1S/89.5E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 250 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 500 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.8 SOUTH/87.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/84.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOCATION OF THE CENTRE IS NOT SURE,
SITUATED AT YHE EDGE OF CONVECTION. ITS INTENSITY IS
STATIONARY. NEAR GALE WINDS EXTEND UP FAR IN THE SOUTH
BECAUSE OF THE STRONG HIGH IN THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.