

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA28738
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:18:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA08093
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:15:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA00741
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:10:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA44156;
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:51:30 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14550220 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:51:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA05732 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:51:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA08890
for [email-masked]; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:51:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:51:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 68caa0a433b56330a41a93be0aaf2ab2

488
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 03/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1002 HPA
POSITION             : 13.0S/72.8E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE
WESTERN SECTOR, BETWEEN 150 MN AND 250 MN FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT.
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH/71.9 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH/71.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LAST WARNING USSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS
REINTENSIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.