

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA00868
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:10:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA07665
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:08:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA07571
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:04:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA50754;
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:47:00 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14395683 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:46:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA37174 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:46:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA17089
for [email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:46:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:46:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 4bcd88ca28b8980df8cd566797b46bc1

453
WTIO20 FMEE 020000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 02/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 05  (DAMIENNE)
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.7S/77.7E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 19.5 SOUTH/75.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 21.1 SOUTH/72.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS CURVED SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD.
NO EVLUTION OF INTENSITY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.