

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA22471
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:14:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA24723
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:13:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA01431
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:08:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA35596;
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:51:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14293879 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:51:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA50688 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:51:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA00957
for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:50:25 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:50:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: baf370f9987b141ea0ecc87e6b51a466

961
WTIO20 FMEE 110000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 11/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.8S/74.9E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR
DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHER SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.9 SOUTH/72.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.8 SOUTH/69.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXTEND FAR IN THE
SOUTH, DUE TO THE SPEED OF THE SYSTEM AND THE GRADIENT WITH
THE NEW HIGH ARRIVING IN THE SOUTHWEST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.