

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA02444
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:31:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA10155
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:32:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA23498
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:28:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA57238;
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:14:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14160316 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:14:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA44026 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:09:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA12361
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:09:01 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:09:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5c295705bf48f4db699a339bcb24bb81

709
ABIO10 PGTW 081800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/081800Z/091800Z JAN 00//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/080751Z JAN 00//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 080600Z4, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 04S (BABIOLA) WAS
LOCATED NEAR 16.4S1 73.6E6, ABOUT 940 NM EAST-NORTHEAST OF
MAURITIUS, WAS MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 13 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 65 KNOTS GUSTING TO 80 KNOTS. SEE REF A
(TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING NR 6 WTXS31 PGTW 080900) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/MORRIS/BALDINGER//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.