

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA17930
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:34:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA08321
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:28:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA42076;
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:10:06 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14765167 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:10:06 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA35664 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:10:04 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA11496
for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:09:20 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 15 Apr 2000 07:09:20 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000ba9

054
WTIO20 FMEE 151200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 15/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14   997 HPA
POSITION             : 15.5S/81.3E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.8 SOUTH/80.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/78.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE CENTRE
AND THE SYSTEM HAS TRACKED SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD SINCE THE LAST
6 HOURS. IT SHOULD KEEP ON TRACKING SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD OVER
THE NEXT 12 HOURS AND TRACK MORE WESTWARD AFTERWARDS.=