

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA12525
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 May 2000 03:30:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA22278
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 May 2000 03:25:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA65650;
Fri, 5 May 2000 14:09:23 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14509215 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 May 2000 14:09:22 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA44942 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 May 2000 14:08:07 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id OAA18155
for [email-masked]; Fri, 5 May 2000 14:07:05 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 5 May 2000 14:07:05 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000132e

468
ABIO10 PGTW 051700
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/051800Z/061800Z MAY 00//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 11.0S2
81.0E9 HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY SPORADIC AND DISORGANIZED. THERE IS
NO DISCERNABLE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION AND ONLY WEAK TROUGHING.
THEREFORE, THIS AREA IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR THE
POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
FORECAST TEAM: PARSONS/PARKER/DAWSON//