

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA07539
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:40:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA14361
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:34:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA56560;
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:18:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14797255 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:18:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA10978 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:18:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA17756
for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:17:33 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:17:33 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (4.b Other
Informations
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000c8e

321
WTIO30 FMEE 180600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS
:)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 11/14/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (INNOCENTE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  18/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 17.3S/73.3E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5 MOINS /W 0.5/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 350 KM
SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.6S / 71.6E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.5S / 70.1E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.4S / 67.3E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CONVECTION IS NOT WELL
ORGANIZED. WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES ARRIVING IN THE SOUTH,
TROPICAL STORM INNOCENTE SHOULD CURVE ITS TRACK WESTWARD AND
MAINTAIN A WEAK SPEED (6 TO 8 KT).=