

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA28813
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:51:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA28831
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:53:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA17244
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:49:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA41436;
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 01:31:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14090867 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 01:31:43 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA30152 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 01:31:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA10507
for [email-masked]; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 01:31:39 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 1 Jan 2000 01:31:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 13bf346a1a2d9dd751a7512bdaf6edf4

639
WTIO20 FMEE 010600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 032/01 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 01/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01  (EX-ASTRIDE)
997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.4S/48.6E
(TWELVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY EIGHT DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 MN
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 270 NM IN THE EASTHERN
SEMI?CIRCLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.