

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA10871
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:48:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA18361
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:43:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA22074;
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:28:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14402981 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:28:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA29996 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:28:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA26150
for [email-masked]; Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:27:52 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:27:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000023d

993
WTIO20 FMEE 181036
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATEPC  PPXPEXQI AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

THE I.T.C.Z. IS BROKEN, MAINLY LOCATED NORTH OF 14 S.
CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, MODERATE TODAY BETWEEN 52E AND 66E.

NWP MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY TROPICAL LOW OVER TTE SW INDIAN OCEAN
BASIN, EVEN AT MEDIUM RANGE.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.=