

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA29808
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 20 Mar 2000 02:14:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA05721
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 20 Mar 2000 02:09:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA26886;
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:56:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14413442 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:56:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA25044 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:53:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA06021
for [email-masked]; Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:53:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:53:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000281

084
ABIO10 PGTW 191800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/191800Z/201800Z MAR 00//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/190751Z MAR 00//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING/
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 190600Z6, TROPICAL CYCLONE 20S (OLGA) WAS LOCATED NEAR
22.0S4 105.2E8 APPROXIMATELY 494 NM WEST OF LEARMONTH, AUSTRALIA AND
WAS MOVING SOUTHWESTWARD AT 10 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE
30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO 40 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 190900 AMD)
FOR THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12.2S5
128.5E6 WEST OF DARWIN, AUSTRALIA HAS DISSIPATED AND IS NO LONGER
SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: BARLOW/MAYER/TON//