

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA01954
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:09:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA14452
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:11:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA18031
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:07:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA35792;
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:52:01 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14183362 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:51:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA29120 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:51:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA09593
for [email-masked]; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:51:43 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:51:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 16517ab98f0c7ffb1dbe2196d48513e2

595
WTIO30 FMEE 110600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 17/2/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  11/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 23.6S/67.7E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/4.0  /W 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 180 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 650 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 26.0S / 68.7E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 28.3S / 70.3E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 31.5S / 75.0E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM CONTINUES TO
SLOWLY WEAKEN DUE TO A MODERATE NORTHWESTERLY SHEAR THAT
SHOULD INTENSIFY.
ITS TRACK IS FORECASTED TO BECOME MORE SOUTHWESTWARD, ON THE EDGE
OF THE HIGH LOCATED IN THE NORTH EAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.