

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA02757
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:52:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA24827
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:47:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA35372;
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:24:09 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14615771 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:24:08 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA12320 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:24:07 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id VAA24692
for [email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:23:33 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:23:33 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000706

638
WTIO20 FMEE 040000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 041/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.8S/44.0E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FOUR DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40
KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH
SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/42.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/40.2 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS INCREASED BUT REMAINS LESS
ORGANIZED.=