

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA12175
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:52:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA16291
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:53:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA06373
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:49:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA41304;
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:32:28 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14149092 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:32:27 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA56378 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:32:20 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA25272
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:32:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:32:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e43b02c5df54a604b96e5433cdc1e27f

751
WTIO20 FMEE 070600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 017/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 07/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 02  (BABIOLA)
988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.4S/78.7E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM IN THE WESTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/76.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.7 SOUTH/74.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM DEVELOPS, AND HAS SHOWED A CDO
MORE CIRCULAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.