

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA07273
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:01:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA17281
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:59:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA19849
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:55:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA32532;
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:36:56 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14323444 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:36:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA19198 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:36:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA10711
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:36:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:36:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: f2f4a9a7a0a2f2a2c9066394e16e3928

180
WTIO20 FMEE 140600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 024/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 14/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
972 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.3S/59.8E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
AND EASTERN SECTORS.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
M RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
70 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 18.3 SOUTH/57.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 19.8 SOUTH/56.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS MOVING SOUTHWESTWARD AND
SHOULD MAINTAIN THIS TRACK FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.