

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA10969
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:07:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA11150
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:06:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA22782
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:01:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA56480;
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:46:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14391845 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:46:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA21110 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:45:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA00263
for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:44:31 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:44:31 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 0e22610d5c4a991923b8bf80b6626be8

986
WTIO30 FMEE 191800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 23/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  19/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 21.7S/40.7E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
FORTY DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /D 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 986 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 90 KM   SE30: 90 KM
SW30: 90 KM   NW30: 90 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1300
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.5S / 38.8E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 23.0S / 36.8E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 23.2S / 34.8E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=3.5-. THE SYSTEM HAS
INTENSIFIED, AND A CDO HAS FORMED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.