

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA14794
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:16:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA24527
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:11:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA40542;
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:54:57 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14562702 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:54:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA35410 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:54:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA28794
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:54:24 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:54:24 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000584

594
WTIO30 FMEE 310600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  31/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 17.0S/62.9E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY TWO DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.5/5.5 MOINS /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 950 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 85 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 350 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.2S / 60.4E FI=5.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.9S / 58.0E FI=5.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 18.0S / 53.5E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : MARKED INTENSIFICATION
DURING PAST HOURS.UPPER DIVERGENCE IN PHASE SHOULD HELP
MAINTAIN GOOD OUTFLOW AND INTENSITY. A MOBILE TROUGH PASSING
SOUTH OF 22S AT 24H RANGE MAY INFLUENCE THE SYSTEM INDUCING
TEMPORARY MORE SOUTHWESTWARD TRACK.=