

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA17211
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:12:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA08290
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:07:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA21798;
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:53:20 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14633894 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:53:20 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA31258 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:53:19 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA18396
for [email-masked]; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:52:45 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:52:45 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000007d7

143
WTIO30 FMEE 050600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 23/12/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  05/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 16.7S/40.2E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
FORTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 975 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 90 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 60 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.4S / 38.6E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.5S / 36.8E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.4S / 33.8E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD MAINTAIN
A SOUTHWESTWARD TRACK FOR THE NEXT 6 OR 8 HOURS, THEN IT
SHOULD CURVE WESTWARD STEERING INFLUENCE OF THE HIGH
PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH. THE LANDING IS FORECAST ON APRIL 06
AT APPROXIMATLY 0 UTC, BY 17.5 SOUTH AND 37.7 EAST.=