

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA13368
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:13:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA09388
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:08:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA58336;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:26:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14491904 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:26:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA46632 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:14:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA20253
for [email-masked]; Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:13:35 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:13:35 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000443

936
WTIO20 FMEE 270000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
27/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 27/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
974 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.7S/82.7E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
NORTHWESTERN SECTOR.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/81.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/79.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONG WINDS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE
ARE DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH,
AND TO THE QUITE FAST WESTWARD MOVING.=