

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA15215
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:30:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA15465
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:31:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA00195
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:27:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA41342;
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:13:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14115723 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:13:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA43860 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:13:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA02993
for [email-masked]; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:13:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:13:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 0c9cb06d454ae4d2d61ad1c34be36478

952
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : 12.4S/81.7E (TWELVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SAME
QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH/81.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.