

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA12680
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:18:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA09606
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:17:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA10126
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:12:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA24798;
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:57:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14429358 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:57:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA34116 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:54:22 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA16395
for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:53:34 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:53:34 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: acc5c161c1e893db136308e240864ff0

859
WTIO30 FMEE 221800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/7/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (FELICIA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  22/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 23.1S/67.3E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 974 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 130 KM   SE30: 400 KM
SW30: 380 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 25.0S / 66.2E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 26.5S / 64.5E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 29.0S / 61.0E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM MIGHT INCURVE
SOUTHWESTWARD DUE TO A NEW HIGH SURGE IN THE SOUTH BEYOND 12
HOURS RANGE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.