

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA20710
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:34:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA16008
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:31:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA19423
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:27:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA30644;
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:05:18 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14589094 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:05:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA55470 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:03:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA29014
for [email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:03:41 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:03:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: c8c1bf4b15c501655ef14542da405019

106
WTIO20 FMEE 061800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 021/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.9S/81.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 350 NM FROM
THE CENTRE MAINLY WESTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING UP TO 90 MN WITHIN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CERCLE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/82.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/83.6 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS STILL EASTERLY SHEARED IN
HIGH LEVEL. IT IS ATTRACTED BY THE TROPICAL CYCLONE NORMAN IN
THE SOUTHEAST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.