

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA03579
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:40:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA22442
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:37:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA07333
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:32:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA44146;
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:17:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14545917 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:17:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA55372 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:17:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id TAA01678
for [email-masked]; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:17:45 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:17:45 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5bd168822bfde439ac5d5ff47d534bb5

532
WTIO20 FMEE 030000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 03/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.9S/73.4E
(TWELVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE WESTERN
SECTOR, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 13.2 SOUTH/73.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 13.4 SOUTH/72.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE, OUT OF THE CONVECTION, IS NOT
WELL DEFINED, WHITH A LOWER LEVEL CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION LESS
AND LESS CLEAR. THE SYSTEM IS VERY DISSYMMETRICAL, WHITH A
STRONG EASTERLY SHEARING. THERE IS NO INTENSIFICATION
FORCASTED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.