

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA03186
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 03:05:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA11122
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 03:06:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA02422
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 1 Jan 2000 03:02:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA08934;
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:46:27 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14087900 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:46:26 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA31668 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:46:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA08711
for [email-masked]; Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:46:01 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:46:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 2
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 446f53e2df853c15143a977d50dd89be

937
WTIO30 FMEE 311800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/1/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ASTRIDE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  31/12/1999 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 12.6S/49.9E (TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY
NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5 PLUS /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 150 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.0S / 48.5E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 11.7S / 47.0E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 11.6S / 44.3E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEME IS GOING TO LAND ON
THE NORTHERN CAPE OF MALAGACHY, THEN TRACKS MORE WESTWARD
LOWING DOWN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.