

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA06982
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:14:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA23003
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:12:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA28033
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:08:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA33814;
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:48:05 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14471652 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:48:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA35592 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:48:02 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA00619
for [email-masked]; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:47:26 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:47:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: ed5f3ba2bd4220005a85c1e8cf416986

158
WTIO20 FMEE 081200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 08/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06 (LEON)993 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.0S/90.8E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 220 NM FROM
THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT REACHING LOCALLY 45 KT AND VERY ROUGH
TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.8 SOUTH/88.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.1 SOUTH/85.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM, ACTUALLY LOCATED ON THE
AUSTRALIAN RESPONSABILITY AREA WILL CROSS THE 90 EAST AT 15
UTC APPROXIMATIVELY AND WILL CALL ELINE BY MAURICIAN
METEOROLOGY OFFICE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.