

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA28168
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:12:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA17065
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:07:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA19640;
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:41:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14509716 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:41:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA35500 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:41:20 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id FAA20080
for [email-masked]; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:40:52 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:40:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000048b

913
WTIO20 FMEE 281032
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/03/28 AT 1200 CCTLTPZSO 7 0?) -4,8,??'7..-??
(
?4 ?5+BNXPWPGL
REBATEDHTOTORMPLCZB
VYKHOCZ HQDWHVHHZH
H
LGMGOL 0
OROPLCZB WTAOHESHBISCUSSIOH XP
LGOORLAQTIVPTY INHTHE SOQTMWESTLNHLAP OCZAN.5
WN ARZA OY LVODERWTZ CONVQOWOH GAL
IERYAYTZD IHHMROHLOFHHTVVARNKHLQLQU9.99:90 40 AND 65 EAST, ALONG THE
12  SOUTH. NO
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION CAN BE DETECTED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY. WEAKLY
SHEARED, THE UPPER LEVEL ENVIRONMENT IS FAVOURABLE. NWP MODELS DO
NOT DEVELOP ANY SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL SYSTEM IN THIS AREA.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A SECOND
DEPRESSION IS POOR.=