

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA03720
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:57:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA19741
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:51:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA40740;
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:36:38 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14807786 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:36:37 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA05398 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:36:36 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id TAA09309
for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:35:48 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:35:48 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000ced

737
WTIO20 FMEE 190000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 024/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 19/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (EX-INNOCENTE )
997 HPA
POSITION             : 17.7S/71.3E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT
0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY 35 KT IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, AND EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 18.3 SOUTH/69.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 20/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 19.1 SOUTH/68.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONGS WINDS PERSIST IN THE SOUTHERN
PART OF THE SYSTEM DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH
PRESSURES STILL PRESENT IN THE SOUTH, AND THE MOVING OF THE
SYSTEM.=