

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA18204
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 08:49:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA06545
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 08:51:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA00321
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 08:47:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA21202;
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:32:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14162786 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:32:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA35740 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:32:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA14942
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:32:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:32:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: **** Corrective ****
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: fe4fd43d6ff2e5b162a7049421c16959

515
WTIO20 FMEE 090000 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 024/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 09/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 02  (BABIOLA)
960 HPA
POSITION             : 17.5S/70.1E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000
UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS UP TO 250 NM IN THE WESTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 18.2 SOUTH/68.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 18.9 SOUTH/66.2 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM GOES ON WESTSOUTHWESTWARDS.
THE EYE IS VERY FLUCTUATING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.