

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA27270
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:05:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA18279
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:07:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA22750
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:03:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA39484;
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:46:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14180590 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:46:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA51760 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:46:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA07663
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:46:10 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:46:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 7cb69ecd5c251cebc9d2f2893e7a276c

460
WTIO20 FMEE 110000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 032/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 11/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 02  (BABIOLA)
990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.0S/67.2E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN
DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 280
NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM
IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 24.8 SOUTH/68.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 28.0 SOUTH/69.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENING DUE TO A
NORTHWESTERLY HIGH-LEVEL SHEARING, IT TRACKS
SOUTHSOUTHEASTWARD,

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.