

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA03891
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:20:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA08690
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:17:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA28178
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:12:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA27656;
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:57:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14580293 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:57:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA22214 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:57:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA17028
for [email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:57:00 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:57:00 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: b37ad7c2ba92bb54ec912d2212672d54

813
WTIO20 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 019/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 14.1S/82.2E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 250 NM FROM
THE CENTRE MAINLY WESTERN SECTOR.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.4 SOUTH/83.4 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/84.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTION HAS REBUILT LAST NIGTH
OVER THE CENTRE, THE SYSTEM TRACKS NOW EASTWARD UNDERGOING
NORMAN.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.