

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA06173
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:27:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA19079
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:29:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA15257
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:24:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA05380;
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:06:40 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14305905 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:06:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA35830 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:06:38 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA21487
for [email-masked]; Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:06:14 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:06:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: a5f2302f094effd99e84a01434ce7666

712
WTIO30 FMEE 250600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/4/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  25/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.0S/56.0E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.5S / 55.4E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.0S / 55.0E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.0S / 49.3E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=2.0+, CI=2.0=
CONVECTION HAS A BANDS PATTERN. THE SYSTEM IS LOCATED IN A VERY
FAVOURABLE ENVIRONMENT TO QUICKLY  DEVELOP, WITH NO WINDSHEAR
AND GOOD UPPER LEVEL DIVERGENCE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.