

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA16933
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:34:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA26644
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:32:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA26632
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:28:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA38746;
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:11:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14370536 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:11:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA37198 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:11:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA06234
for [email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:11:27 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:11:27 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 2a2ade3b0e71d8cba1f4d048bd5d13fa

321
WTIO30 FMEE 310600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 13/4/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  31/01/2000 : 27.5S/50.5E (TWENTY SEVEN
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 200 KM
SW30: 120 KM   NW30: 120 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1010 HPA / 1500
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 29.3S / 51.0E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 31.5S / 52.5E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 34.7S / 57.5E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.