

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA16927
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:48:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA06844
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:50:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA10221
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:46:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA15276;
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:28:35 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14149328 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:28:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA23942 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:28:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA25533
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:28:19 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 7 Jan 2000 01:28:19 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: **** Corrective ****
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: f137ed8aa504c4f7013559456551d015

008
WTIO30 FMEE 070600 CCA
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
**** CORRECTIVE ****
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/2/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 14.6S/78.5E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND
SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/3.5 MOINS / 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 43 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 180 KM
SW30: 180 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.3S / 76.6E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.9S / 74.5E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 16.3S / 70.5E FI=4.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM WILL TRACK MORE
WESTWARDS IN 24 HOURS WITH THE ARRIVAL OF HIGH PRESSURE IN
THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.