

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA03684
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:07:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA14807
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:02:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA42894;
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:40:22 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14782082 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:40:21 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA39298 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:40:20 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id CAA25043
for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:39:35 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 17 Apr 2000 02:39:35 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000c3f

722
WTIO20 FMEE 170600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 017/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 17/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (EX-INNOCENTE )
998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/76.4E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, AND LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRON GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 17/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/75.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 18/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/74.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE CENTRE
DURING THE NIGTH. STRONGER WINDS REMAINS LOCATED IN THE SOUTH
OF THE SYSTEM, DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES IN
THE SOUTH.=