

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA03355
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:05:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA28263
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:00:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA54040;
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:41:07 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14753112 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:41:06 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA65786 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:40:36 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA21527
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:39:54 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:39:54 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000b2e

322
WTIO20 FMEE 140600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 14/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.0S/84.7E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE WITHIN 300 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING UP TO 450 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 10.9 SOUTH/84.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 11.0 SOUTH/83.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED ACCORDING
TO THE LAST SATELLITE DATA.
WINDS ARE WEAK NEAR THE CENTRE BUT STRONGER IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, QUITE FAR FROM THE CENTRE.