

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA03235
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:10:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA19996
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:05:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA33076;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:45:34 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14504969 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:45:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA21872 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:44:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA14054
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:44:11 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:44:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000461

575
WTIO20 FMEE 280000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
28/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 28/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 12  (HUDAH )
955 HPA
POSITION             : 15.0S/78.4E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000
UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM WITHIN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 25 MN
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 45
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 80
MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
110 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 220 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 28/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/76.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/74.4 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE EYE HAS ONE MORE WELL DEFINED WITHIN
A MORE SYMETRIC CDO. NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXTENDS FAR IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE BECAUSE THE QUICK TRACKING AND THE HIGH
IN THE SOUTH.=