

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA16610
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:27:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA14976
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:28:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA06609
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:24:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA15154;
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:06:51 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14112394 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:06:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA13306 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:06:26 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA00858
for [email-masked]; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:06:20 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:06:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 89346a90a7c1eaae9312c866b86ec261

803
WTIO20 FMEE 040000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.6S/81.6E
(TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 12.9 SOUTH/81.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH/80.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  FLUCTUATING CONVECTION NEAR THE CENTRE.
NORTHEASTERLY SHEARING ON THE NORTHERN EDGE OF CONVECTION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.