

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA21064
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:03:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA16461
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:01:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA17722
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 02:57:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA13930;
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:36:25 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14363414 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:36:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA43870 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:36:23 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA01730
for [email-masked]; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:35:53 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:35:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 17ce3a73ad0d8b033203c1a6114529e7

788
WTIO30 FMEE 301800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/4/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  30/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 25.5S/50.2E (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/4.0  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 976 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 220 KM   SE30: 220 KM
SW30: 130 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.8S / 54.6E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 30.0S / 54.8E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 31.0S / 49.0E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
MORE SOUTHWARD IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, WITH THA ARRIVAL OF THE
TROUGH FAR IN THE SOUTH. THEN, THE REFORMATION OF THE
ANTICYCLONIC BELT IN THE SOUTH IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS SHOULD
CONSIDERABLY REDUCE ITS SPEED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.