

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA05740
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:52:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA08852
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:53:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA06887
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:49:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA10822;
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:34:57 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14192437 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:34:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA34106 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:34:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA29308
for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:34:43 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:34:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 8265d4596d80d90e821d23ebb188b702

719
WTIO30 FMEE 120600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 19/2/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  12/01/2000 : 27.7S/70.1E (TWENTY SEVEN
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.5  /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 380 KM
SW30: 100 KM   NW30: 50 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 30.0S / 71.2E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 31.8S / 72.0E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE
TO TRACK SOUTHEASTWARD DURING THE NEXT 12 TO 18 HOURS AND
BECOME EXTRATROPICAL. THEN IT MIGHT CURVE WESTSOUTHWESTWARD
WITH THE ARRIVAL OF A LOW LEVEL SUBTROPICAL HIGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.