

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA10979
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:39:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA21986
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:33:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA02590;
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:13:09 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14874479 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:13:08 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA56316 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:12:54 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA14066
for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:12:03 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:12:03 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000109b

260
WTIO20 FMEE 241059
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/04/24 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

-1- THE RESIDUAL CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION, WITHOUT CONVECTION,
ASSOCIATED TO ?EX-INNOCENTE?, WAS LOCATED AT 10H00 UTC NEAR
15.3S/54.2E, MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 12 KT.
ASSOCIATED WINDS ARE WEAK ABOUT 10 KT, REACHING 15KT LOCALLY 20 KT
IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE SYSTEM DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE
SUBTROPICAL HIGH. MINIMAL SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED AT 1008
HPA.
NORTHWESTERLY VERTICAL WINDSHEAR REMAINS STRONG.

-2- THE RESIDUAL  CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION LINKED TO THE SYSTEM
?EX-PAUL? REMAINS WEAK AND WEAKENING WAS STILL VISIBLE ON THE
SATELLITE IMAGERY ANIMATION, AND LOCATED NEAR 11.0S/81.3E AT 10H00
UTC. CONVECTION HAS COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED.

NUMERICAL MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY TROPICAL SYSTEMS.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.=