

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA06532
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:10:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA28783
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:12:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA14586
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:08:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA22870;
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 06:47:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14140231 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 06:47:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA34122 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 06:47:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA09550
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 06:47:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 6 Jan 2000 06:47:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: d0d5559b523edb1b9220f5d7da7cea2d

704
WTIO20 FMEE 061200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 06/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 02  (BABIOLA)
994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.2S/81.7E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE WESTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN AND NORTHEASTERN
QUADRANTS.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 14.1 SOUTH/80.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 14.7 SOUTH/78.4 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS LIGHTLY WEAKENED. THE
TRACK HAS INCURVED SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD, UNDER THE STEERING
INFLUENCE OF A COL, LOCATED IN THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.