

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA09763
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 03:41:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA28653
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 03:43:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA29408
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 03:33:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA48004;
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:22:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14168080 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:22:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA30546 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:21:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA19528
for [email-masked]; Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:21:39 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:21:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: a9fc90ffa3d848304ab2021fe54acbb2

292
WTIO20 FMEE 091800

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 027/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 09/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 02  (BABIOLA)
954 HPA
POSITION             : 19.6S/67.6E (NINETEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES
SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 220 MN IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180
NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 21.0 SOUTH/66.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 22.8 SOUTH/66.2 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS CURVED SOUTHWESTWARDS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.