

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA04472
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:33:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA05509
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:31:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA23347
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:27:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA56344;
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:04:19 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14343768 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:04:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA17164 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:04:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA09461
for [email-masked]; Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:03:50 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:03:50 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 924bff8e1abb04611f92b66562f1ef05

944
WTIO30 FMEE 281800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/4/19992000
1.A INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  28/01/2000 : 17.7S/56.6E (SEVENTEEN
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SIX DECIMAL SIX DEGREES
EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.0/6.0  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 928 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 100 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 320 KM
SW30: 280 KM   NW30: 250 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.5S / 55.7E FI=6.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.9S / 54.6E FI=6.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.9S / 53.1E FI=5.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS NOW
SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD.=

DUPE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.