

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA20814
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:18:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA00393
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:16:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA20532
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:11:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA50608;
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:50:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14371701 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:50:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA39588 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:50:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA07860
for [email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:50:26 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:50:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: ed2bfa50f1d44258bb4c30e23ad246bf

329
WTIO20 FMEE 311200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 31/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.7S/75.1E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL
ONE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTH-EASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTER, REACHING
LOCALY 30 KT.
GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 12.6 SOUTH/76.1 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 13.6 SOUTH/77.1 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  UPPER LEVEL ENVIRONMENT IS FAVORABLE TO A
FUTURE INTENSIFICATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.