

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA26584
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:13:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA12822
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:12:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA27473
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:07:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA41144;
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:42:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14379515 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:42:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA34220 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:42:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA16072
for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:41:21 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:41:21 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 992aabb0120e56d68d3f01819a9f048b

556
WTIO30 FMEE 181800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 21/6/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (EX-ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  18/02/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 19.4S/44.5E (NINETEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
FORTY FOUR DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) :      /
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : X
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.0S / 43.0E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.8S / 41.3E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.8S / 38.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK SHOULD MAINTAIN
WESTSOUTHWESTWARD ON THE EDGE OF A RIDGE. THE SYSTEM MIGHT
REINTENSIFY OVER THE MOZAMBIC CHANNEL.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.