

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA07344
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:52:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA24146
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:50:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA01744
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:46:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA44006;
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:25:27 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14380449 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:25:26 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA08758 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:24:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA23489
for [email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:24:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:24:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: bbd13782f90b8f97a642638a4821d727

403
WTIO20 FMEE 010000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 01/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 05   995 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.3S/76.5E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
EXTENDING UP TO 400 NM IN THE SOUTH-EASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR CENTER.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
25 MN RADIUS FROM THE CENTER. HIGH GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/77.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/77.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CLEAR INTESIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM. UNDER
A SPREAD CLUSTER OF CONVECTION, THE POSITION OF THE CENTER
STAYS NOT SURE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.