

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA07706
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:30:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA12150
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:31:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA18763
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:27:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA15262;
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 06:12:36 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14117887 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 06:12:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA03210 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 06:12:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA04646
for [email-masked]; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 06:12:27 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 4 Jan 2000 06:12:27 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: a01662422f7faf3ec4c9df8339d0316f

137
WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : 12.0S/82.3E (TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTNORTHEAST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SAME
QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 11.8 SOUTH/82.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH/82.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  EASTNORTHEASTERLY SHEARED SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.