

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA11513
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:57:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA27138
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:55:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA24920
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:51:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA30134;
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:35:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14306858 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:35:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA05742 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:35:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA21994
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:34:21 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:34:21 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6d9f00ff589cb7e325cba759a9ca2589

921
WTIO30 FMEE 120600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 8/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  12/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 16.3S/68.5E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /D  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 988 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 270 KM
SW30: 270 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.1S / 65.8E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.0S / 63.2E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 16.9S / 58.4E FI=3.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : CENTRE REMAINS UNDER
CONVECTION AND HAS BEEN SLIGHTLY RELOCATED IN THE NORTH. THE
TRACK SHOULD GENERALLY REMAIN WESTWARD FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.