

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA15782
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 02:02:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA07507
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 01:59:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA14059
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 01:54:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA62216;
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:40:35 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14570970 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:40:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA35282 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:40:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA10657
for [email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:40:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:40:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Depression Tropicale Dans Cette Zone Reste Faible Mais
Il Redevient
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: dbb2f3add0eea85668d25b8d4881f8fe

589
WTIO20 FMEE 051238
POUR LES PROCHAINES 24 HEURES, LE RISQUE DE FORMATION D'UNE
DEPRESSION TROPICALE DANS CETTE ZONE RESTE FAIBLE MAIS IL REDEVIENT
MODERE A PLUS LONGUE ECHEANCE.

3. CYCLONE ?NORMAN?.
LE CYCLONE ?NORMAN? QUI SE POSITIONNE D'APRES LA NOAA 14 DE 10H45
AU VOISINAGE DE 20.6S/94.4E DEVRAIT GAGNER LA ZONE AU COURS DES
PROCHAINES 48 HEURES.

//END OF PART 02/02//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.