

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA10282
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:39:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA05651
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:40:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA22994
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:36:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA54680;
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:21:13 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14138929 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:21:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA28040 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:21:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA07865
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:21:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:21:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 7ea59b062f443d98db93b4a19bd2820b

182
WTIO20 FMEE 060600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 06/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 02  (BABIOLA)
994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.6S/81.7E
(TWELVE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY ONE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN AND NORTHEASTERN
QUADRANTS.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 13.4 SOUTH/80.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.2 SOUTH/78.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED DURING THE LAS
NIGHT AND HAS BEEN NAMED MODERATE TROPICAL STORM BABIOLA
TODAY AT 02 UTC.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.