

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA03243
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:53:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA03782
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:50:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA19632
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:46:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA33178;
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:32:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14558493 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:32:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA37262 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:32:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA26759
for [email-masked]; Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:32:00 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:32:00 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6bdb8fce4979efbaefa4cbe717f6b6e7

309
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 04/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.1S/82.7E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/81.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.7 SOUTH/81.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSITY REMAINS ALMOST STATIONNARY DUE
TO THE PERSISTANCE OF AN EASTERLY TO SOUTHEASTERLY SHEARING.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.