

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA15926
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:34:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA10823
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:29:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA40890;
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:07:29 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14734960 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:07:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA14510 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:07:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id PAA19496
for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:06:44 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:06:44 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000a7e

609
WTIO30 FMEE 121800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 1/14/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  12/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 10.8S/89.0E (TEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
NINE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1006 HPA / 1200
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 11.2S / 86.5E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 11.9S / 84.2E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 12.5S / 80.0E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD REGULARLY
TRACK WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS, ON THE EDGE
OF THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH.=