

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA26165
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:59:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA16265
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:57:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA04181
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:53:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA23944;
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:33:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14413382 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:33:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA27772 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:33:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA23440
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:33:08 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:33:08 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 19cf93ff13b5456bc279830b5be669e6

727
WTIO30 FMEE 211800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 27/6/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  21/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 21.1S/36.0E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
THIRTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/4.5 MOINS /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 962 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 450 KM
SW30: 400 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 21.1S / 35.1E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.0S / 34.2E FI=3.0
OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.9S / 33.2E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM WILL MAINTAIN
ITS TRACK AND ITS SPEED FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS. SO, LANDFALL
IS FORECAST ON 00.02.22 AT 06 UTC, APPROXIMATELY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.