

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA28192
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:01:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA08352
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:58:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA10795
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:53:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA33126;
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:37:33 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14522503 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:37:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA16728 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:37:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id VAA16834
for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:37:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:37:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6139b282a6ef30b4bbd108430b840d81

145
WTIO20 FMEE 010000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 01/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 08   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.4S/52.7E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND
ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS IN
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 01/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 11.5 SOUTH/50.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 12.0 SOUTH/49.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM REMAINS EASTERLY SHEARED. IT
SHOULD TRACK GENERALLY WESTWARD FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, UNDER
THE INFLUENCE OF THE SUBTROPICAL RIDGE THAT SHIFTS SLOWLY
WESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.