

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA12028
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:53:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA26137
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:51:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA28065
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:46:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA33872;
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:28:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14284435 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:28:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA23858 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:28:03 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA12490
for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:27:25 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:27:25 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 14b586e3542de9666231be2742fe97b3

586
WTIO30 FMEE 100600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE) EX-LEON
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  10/02/2000 : 17.9S/79.3E (SEVENTEEN
DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.5  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 984 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 50 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 80 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 80 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.9S / 76.2E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.9S / 73.2E FI=3.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.5S / 67.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE IS
CLEARLY VISIBLE ON THE VISIBLE IMAGERY, IN THE NORTH EAST OF
THE CONVECTION THAT REDUCES.
THE SYSTEM SHOULD CONTINUE TO TRACK WESTWARD, UNDER THE INFLUENCE
OF THE HIGH IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.