

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA06437
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:39:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA18979
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:34:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA35686;
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:14:55 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14773876 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:14:54 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA48976 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:14:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA18607
for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:14:00 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:14:00 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000bf5

072
WTIO20 FMEE 161200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 16/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 14  (INNOCENTE )
994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.7S/77.6E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN
DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 50 MN FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, AND UP TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 17/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/75.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 17/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/73.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM TRACKS WESTSOUTHWESTWARD AND
STAYS DISSYMMETRICAL WITH STRONGER WINDS IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING FAR FROM THE CENTRE.=