

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA22428
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 May 2000 20:26:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA29107
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 May 2000 20:20:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA12190;
Thu, 18 May 2000 07:02:31 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14680648 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 18 May 2000 07:02:30 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA18058 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 May 2000 07:02:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA23160
for [email-masked]; Thu, 18 May 2000 07:01:15 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 18 May 2000 07:01:15 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400001786

051
WTIO20 FMEE 181043
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/05/18 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

AN AREA OF FLUCTUATING CONVECTION PERSISTS NORTH OF 10 S AND EAST
OF 63 E WITHIN THE NEAR EQUATORIAL TROUGH..
NUMERICAL MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY TROPICAL LOW.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IN THE SOUTH WEST INDIAN OCEAN REMAINS POOR.=