

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA13211
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 03:14:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA22191
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 03:12:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA23286
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 03:08:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA46412;
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:48:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14391310 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:48:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA32058 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:48:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA09624
for [email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:47:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:47:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: dd209a188294674502998e127bc85084

836
WTIO20 FMEE 011800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 01/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 05  (DAMIENNE)
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.1S/78.3E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL
THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 220 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 18.1 SOUTH/77.1 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 19.4 SOUTH/75.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS STILL TRACKING SOUTHWARD
AND SHOULD INCURVE SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD DURING THE NEXT HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.