

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA17222
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:11:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA09844
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:09:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA01000
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:05:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA30624;
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:47:52 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14480649 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:47:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA09108 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:47:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA16962
for [email-masked]; Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:47:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:47:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 1a60b802788899d9a90501281c54bf5f

375
WTIO20 FMEE 090000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 09/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE EX-LEON)
993 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.2S/88.0E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY EIGHT DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 280 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 500 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/85.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/81.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOCATION OF THE CENTRE IS NOT SURE,
AT THE NORTHEASTERN EDGE OF THE CONVECTION WHICH HAS
INCREASED DURING THE NIGHT. NEAR GALE WINDS EXTEND UP FAR IN
THE SOUTH BECAUSE OF THE STRONG HIGH IN THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.