

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA22845
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:50:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA08880
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:48:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA27603
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:43:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA29118;
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:27:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14335721 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:27:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA05554 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:27:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA01319
for [email-masked]; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:27:05 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:27:05 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 2ba27b45454c384a150cb310c3785b86

610
WTIO30 FMEE 150600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 14/6/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  15/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 18.8S/56.2E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/4.0 MOINS /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 980 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 120 KM   SE30: 200 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 400 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.6S / 54.6E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 20.2S / 52.7E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 22.4S / 49.3E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS
WESTSOUTHWESTWARDS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.