

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA17037
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:36:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA03856
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:30:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA61388;
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:14:26 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14679560 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:14:25 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA58560 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:14:24 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id DAA29458
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:13:47 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:13:47 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000958

413
WTIO30 FMEE 080600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 29/12/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  08/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 17.1S/38.3E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND
THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.5/4.5 PLUS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 960 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF CBHOTTF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 220 KM
SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1010 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 16.3S / 38.1E FI= OVERLAND
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.4S / 37.8E FI= OVERLAND
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : HUDAH IS WEAKENING VERY
QUICKLY OVER LAND. THE EYE HAS DISAPPEARED AND THE CONVECTION
IS LESS AND LESS DEEP. IT SHOULD GO ON NORTHWARD, AT THE EDGE
OF A RIDGE LOCATED AT THE WEST OF THE SYSTEM.=