

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA08343
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:12:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA00016
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:10:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA01378
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:06:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA33252;
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:49:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14436978 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:49:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA31884 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:49:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA26647
for [email-masked]; Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:48:16 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:48:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 805010e968a68e495a7b8368a800e15e

991
WTIO30 FMEE 230600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 9/7/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (FELICIA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  23/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 25.9S/66.5E (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY SIX DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0 PLUS /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 974 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 60 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 250 KM   SE30: 400 KM
SW30: 350 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.6S / 66.5E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 29.6S / 68.0E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 33.7S / 70.7E FI=
EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM CURVES ITS TRACK
ON THE WEST PART OF THE HIGH PRESSURE AT 500 HPA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.