

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA14105
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:12:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA13600
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:10:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA27312
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:06:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA28062;
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 05:49:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14386519 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 05:49:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA54620 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 05:49:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id FAA29891
for [email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 05:48:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 1 Feb 2000 05:48:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 88be5dc40184890e875a1600a1cccf0d

311
WTIO20 FMEE 011115
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/02/01 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY :

- WARNING NR 005/05 ISSUED ON TUESDAY 00/02/01 AT 06 UTC.
MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 05 (DAMIENNE) LOCATED BY 13.5/78.5E ON THE
00/02/01 AT 06 UTC, MOVING EASTSOUTHEASTWARD 11 KT.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, SEE WARNINGS NR 005/05 AND FOLLOWINGS.

- CONNIE HAS BECOME EXTRATROPICAL AND THE LAST WARNING OVER THIS
SYSTEM HAS BEEN ISSUED TODAY AT 00 UTC. NOTE THAT THE LOW EX-CONNIE
WAS LOCATED TODAY AT 10 UTC BY 31.5S AND 52.5E

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.