

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA13121
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:05:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA11853
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:00:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA51076;
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:45:15 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14480563 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:45:14 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA29046 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:45:13 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA29979
for [email-masked]; Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:44:47 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:44:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000003ca

579
WTIO20 FMEE 250000 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 25/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.4S/91.0E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY ONE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 120 MN FROM
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 MN IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS
UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/88.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/86.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS SHALL REACH THE
MERIDIAN 90 EAST, NEAR 16 SOUTH, IN FEW HOURS. THE SYSTEM,
WHICH SHOULD INTENSIFIE PROGRESSIVELY AND TRACK
WESTNORTHWESTWARD, IS FORECASTED TO REACH 90 EAST IN 6 HOURS.=