

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA25142
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:25:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA04084
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:20:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA64636;
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:53:18 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14667106 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:53:17 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA58472 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:53:15 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA11005
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:52:39 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:52:39 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000008dc

909
WTIO20 FMEE 071200

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 055/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 07/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 12  (HUDAH )
945 HPA
POSITION             : 18.5S/38.2E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/85 KT AND VERY HIGH TO PHENOMENAL SEAS
NEAR THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND MIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 45
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 80
MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
120 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 18.5 SOUTH/37.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 18.4 SOUTH/37.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS A VERY SLOW SPEED AND
HAS TRACKED NORTHWESTWARD DURING THE PAST 6 HOURS.=