

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA11776
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:59:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA29949
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:53:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA13060;
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:39:17 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14727468 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:39:16 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA35576 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:39:15 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA03543
for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:38:33 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:38:33 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000a51

828
WTIO20 FMEE 120600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/13 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 12/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE 13   1006 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.5S/35.9E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY FIVE
DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 23.4 SOUTH/36.0 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 13/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 23.3 SOUTH/36.1 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE IS CLEARLY VISIBLE. ASSOCIATED
CONVECTION IS ORGANISING WITH A BAND PATTERN AROUND THE
CENTRE BUT REMAINS WEAK.
THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE ISSUANCE OR REGULAR WARNINGS.=