

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA28894
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:17:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA19257
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:15:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA03962
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:11:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA41166;
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:51:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14297118 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:51:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA30658 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:51:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA03854
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:51:01 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:51:01 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 97ae09b16650e293c1eaea4057a5ba19

810
WTIO20 FMEE 110600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 012/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 11/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
993 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.7S/73.5E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHER SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH/70.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 17.4 SOUTH/67.2 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXTEND FAR IN THE
SOUTH, DUE TO THE SPEED OF DISPLACEMENT OF THE SYSTEM AND THE
GRADIENT WITH THE NEW HIGH ARRIVING IN THE SOUTHWEST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.