

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA17956
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:08:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA20051
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:06:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA03456
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 15:02:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA14578;
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:40:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14385218 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:40:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA50634 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:40:23 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA27296
for [email-masked]; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:39:53 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:39:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 3a75181cfeffb9c2b50b63f6f476e787

069
WTIO20 FMEE 010600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 01/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 05  (DAMIENNE)
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.5S/78.5E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 220 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/79.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/79.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS INTENSIFYING PROGRESSIVELY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.