

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA19050
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:06:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA24120
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:03:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA18251
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 14:59:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA33298;
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:49 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14567090 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA22016 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA06066
for [email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:41 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 5 Mar 2000 00:42:41 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e0dfb92be544772c2334b2b110aa36d2

149
WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 05/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.5S/80.8E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 250 NM FRONM
THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP
TO 600 NM AT THE WEST OF THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/80.2 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.3 SOUTH/81.2 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE NOW A BROAD AREA
OF LOW PRESSURE WITH SEVERAL CENTRE POSSIBLE AND A
FLUCTUATING CONVECTION.
LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTISIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.