

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA12595
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:15:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA28672
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:13:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA25669
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:09:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA30022;
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:51:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14306960 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:51:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA24888 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:51:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA22064
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:50:40 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:50:40 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 161afa6f64def044ec954d24717a81d9

770
WTIO20 FMEE 120600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 016/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 12/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.3S/68.5E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 16.1 SOUTH/65.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/63.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE REMAINS UNDER THE CONVECTIVE
CLOUDS AND HAS BEEN SLIGHLTLY RELOCATED IN THE NORTH. THE
SYSTEM HAS TRACKED WEST-NORTHWESTWARD OVER THE LAST
12 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.