

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA14798
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:11:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA02736
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:12:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA12106
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:09:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA29096;
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:51:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14129069 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:51:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA49814 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:51:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA20742
for [email-masked]; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:51:13 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:51:13 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 3dad50102f0d7b8948664396a97c087a

555
WTIO30 FMEE 050600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 5/2/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  05/01/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 10.4S/84.4E (TEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY
FOUR DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 999 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1300
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 10.0S / 85.2E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 11.2S / 84.8E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.0S / 82.5E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM
IS STILL WEAK (CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE CENTER JUST
RECENTLY). IT IS FORECAST TO BACKTRACK SOUTHWARD, THEN
SOUTHWESTWARD BEFORE 24 HOURS, AND THEN FIND MORE FAVORABLE
CONDITIONS FOR INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.