

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA27758
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:09:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA08688
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:04:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA37042;
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:40:25 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14619006 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:40:24 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA50080 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:40:20 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA26597
for [email-masked]; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:39:46 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:39:46 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000733

885
WTIO30 FMEE 040600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 21/12/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  04/04/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.0S/43.2E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
FORTY THREE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 10 KM   SE30: 80 KM
SW30: 70 KM   NW30: 20 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.5S / 41.6E FI=3.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 16.3S / 40.1E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 16.6S / 36.8E FI= OVERLAND
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK SHOULD CONTINUE
TO CURVE WESTSOUTHWESTWARD TOWARD A WEAKNESS OF THE RIDGE DUE
TO A TROUGH IN THE SOUTH OF THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL,
CONVECTION HAS BEGUN TO REBUILD OVER THE CENTRE, AND THE
ENVIRRONMENT IS FAVORABLE FOR AN INTENSIFICATION.=