

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA19854
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:52:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA14216
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:47:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA19158;
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:33:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14481042 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:33:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id TAA43722 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:33:29 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id TAA00445
for [email-masked]; Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:33:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:33:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000003cf

895
WTIO20 FMEE 250000 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
25/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/12 (SOUTH
WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 25/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.4S/91.0E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY ONE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENZ             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 120 MN FROM
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 MN IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS
UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 25/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/88.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 26/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.0 ='975?/86.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS SHALL REACH THE
MERIDIAN 90 EAST, NEAR 16 SOUTH, IN FEW HOURS. THE SGYTZO??.)   W
HICH SHOULD INTENSIFIE PROGRESSIVELY AND TRACK
WESTNORTHWESTWARD, IS FORECASTED TO REACH 90 EAST IN 6 HOURS.=