

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA03061
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:53:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA25859
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:51:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA05912
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:46:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA08712;
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:25:44 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14401179 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:25:43 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA41466 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:25:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA23049
for [email-masked]; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:25:12 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:25:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 724a1ec0a6f842df8b3e561a0fa3b0d3

342
WTIO20 FMEE 021200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 02/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05  (EX-DAMIENNE)
1000 HPA
POSITION             : 16.7S/76.7E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BEYOND 90 NM FROM
TEH CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHERN AND EASTERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KTS, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH/75.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 19.2 SOUTH/73.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THIS SYSTEM IS STRONGLY NORTHERLY SHEARED
AND SHOULD REMAIN SHEARED.
LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.