

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA02610
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:56:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA02344
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:54:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA13851
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:50:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA42756;
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:20:13 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14328714 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:20:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA23800 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:20:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA22485
for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:19:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:19:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6cf732b7693c26eb6736a5a2491f6880

308
WTIO20 FMEE 140950
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/02/14 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY :

WARNINGS RELATED TO SEVERE TROPICAL STORM ?ELINE?.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

1) THE I.T.C.Z. IS WELL DEFINED, NORTH OF THE 10  SOUTH, EXTENDING
FROM 06 TO 90 EAST. NO CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION CAN BE DETECTED ON
SATELLITE IMAGERY. NWP MODELS DEVELOP TWO MINIMA OF ABSOLUTE
VORTICITY ON THE EAST OF THIS AREA, BETWEEN 80 AND 90 EAST, BEYOND
24 HOURS DATE.

2) FLUCTUATING CONVECTION EXISTS ON MADAGASCAR ISLAND, ALONG THE
EASTERN AND NORTHERN COAST.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IS POOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.