

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA15516
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:32:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA14077
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:26:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA61118;
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 01:11:30 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14763564 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 01:11:28 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA49060 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 01:10:36 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA10149
for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Apr 2000 01:09:52 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 15 Apr 2000 01:09:52 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000b9a

163
WTIO20 FMEE 150600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 15/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 14   1000 HPA
POSITION             : 13.7S/82.5E (THIRTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT
0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS
30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH/80.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/79.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  WINDS ARE WEAK NEAR THE CENTRE BUT
STRONGER IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.CONVECTION HAS SLIGHLY
REBUILT NEAR THE CENTRE.
AT THIS STAGE, THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
WARNINGS.=