

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA28424
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:15:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA07768
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:12:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA23019
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:08:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA30590;
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:53:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14583087 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:53:43 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA30536 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:53:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA19686
for [email-masked]; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:52:58 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:52:58 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: d9d1748ed6c0d6ba3e09fc3fac22f96c

870
WTIO20 FMEE 061200

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 11  NORMAN 955 HPA
POSITION             : 21.2S/92.3E (TWENTY ONE DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT
1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
100 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 22.1 SOUTH/91.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 23.4 SOUTH/92.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM WHICH IS RECURVING, UNDERGOING
THE APPROACHING THALWEG ON THE SOUTH, BEGIN TO GENERATE NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS WEST OF 90 EAST BETWEEN 20S AND 24S.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.