

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA16774
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:25:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id EAA29750
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:20:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA55218;
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:05:20 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14684633 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:05:19 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA23718 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:05:18 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id PAA04128
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:04:41 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 8 Apr 2000 15:04:41 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000973

003
WTIO20 FMEE 081200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WAHNING NUMBER       : 059/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 08/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 12  (EX-HUDAH )
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 =,. 4-?87' 9? 098,5 16.4S/38.4E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTH  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE
IN THE SOUTHWESTERN SECTOR.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/30.5 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 09/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH/38.3 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENING QUICKLY ON LAND
WILL IT TRACKS NORTHWARD. OVER WATER, STRONG WINDS STILL
EXIST NEAR COASTS.=