

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA08087
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 06:52:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA27142
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 06:47:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA45754;
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:28:18 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14627985 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:28:17 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id RAA25006 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:28:16 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id RAA14372
for [email-masked]; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:27:42 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:27:42 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000007ad

619
WTIO20 FMEE 041800

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 044/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
980 HPA
POSITION             : 15.8S/41.6E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
SOUTH AND FORTY ONE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY  UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35
MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS UP TO 55
NM FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.5 SOUTH/40.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/38.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON INTENSIFYING AND HAS
THE POTENTIAL TO CONTINUE TO INTENSIFY TILL ITS LANDFALL ON
MOZAMBIQUE.=