

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA17899
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:18:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA16385
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:16:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA01875
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:11:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA49880;
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:51:37 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14504111 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:51:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA27844 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:50:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA15787
for [email-masked]; Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:50:55 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:50:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6a0b987b5ea7fe81159f5d987cb0911f

503
WTIO30 FMEE 281800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/8/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  28/02/2000 : 13.0S/57.0E (THIRTEEN
DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/2.0  /D  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 12.8S / 55.0E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 12.9S / 53.4E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 13.6S / 50.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS MAINLY
WESTWARD, ON THE NORTH OF HIGH PRESSURE, AND UNDERGOES
MODERATE ESATERLY WIND SHEAR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.