

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA22374
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:32:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA27489
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:34:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA27692
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:30:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA45718;
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:15:48 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14173045 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:15:47 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA49854 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:12:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA22166
for [email-masked]; Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:12:26 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:12:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6068e5861fd11506fef3d309ca89e6be

422
WTIO30 FMEE 100600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 15/2/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  10/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 20.6S/67.2E (TWENTY DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY
SEVEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.0 MOINS /W 1.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 954 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 190 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 22.7S / 62.2E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 25.0S / 67.9E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 27.8S / 70.4E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK
SOUTHSOUTHEASTWARD, DUE TO A MIDDLE LEVEL TROUGH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.