

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA14272
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:19:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA13978
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:13:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA65570;
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:53:17 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14611858 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:53:16 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA12460 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:51:34 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id QAA22397
for [email-masked]; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:51:00 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:51:00 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000006cb

056
WTIO20 FMEE 031800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 040/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 03/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.8S/45.0E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : LOCAL SQUALLS EXIST WITHIN 200 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE NORTHEASTERN
QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40
KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH
SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY IN THE
PERIPHERAL BANDS. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/42.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/40.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOULD INTENSIFY WHILE
CROSSING THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.=