

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA06804
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:18:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA29512
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:13:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA54216;
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:49:46 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14753131 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:49:45 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA65126 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:48:53 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA21582
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:48:11 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:48:11 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000b34

005
WTIO30 FMEE 140600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/14/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  14/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 11.0S/84.7E (ELEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 1.5/2.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 25 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1300
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 10.9S / 84.0E FI=2.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 11.0S / 83.0E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 11.5S / 81.0E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM WHICH IS ALMOST
STATIONARY SINCE THE LAST HOURS SHOULD MOVE ON A GLOBALLY
WESTWARD TRACK ON THE NORTHERN EDGE OF THE HIGH PRESSURES.