

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA26738
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 22 May 2000 21:27:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA09608
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 22 May 2000 21:21:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA56370;
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:10:13 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14743678 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 22 May 2000 08:10:12 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA23580 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 22 May 2000 07:55:20 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA04052
for [email-masked]; Mon, 22 May 2000 07:54:03 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 22 May 2000 07:54:03 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: The Southwest  Indian Ocean
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400001890

727
WTIO20 FMEE 221010
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  00/05/22 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

AN AREA OF WEAK AND FLUCTUATING CONVECTION HAS PERSISTED BETWEEN
EQUATOR AND 07 SOUTH, FROM 65 TO 85 EAST, WITHIN A LOW PRESSURES
AREA. NO CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION CAN BE DETECTED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY.

NWP MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY SIGNIFICANT FEATURE.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.=