

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA08334
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:06:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA26950
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:01:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA13332;
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:41:26 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14663974 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:41:24 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA23298 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:41:18 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA06726
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:40:41 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:40:41 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000008bb

105
WTIO30 FMEE 070600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 27/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  07/04/2000 : 18.7S/38.3E (EIGHTEEN
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 5.5/5.5  /D 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 945 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 85 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 180 KM   SE30: 270 KM
SW30: 270 KM   NW30: 180 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1010 HPA / 1100
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 19.0S / 38.2E FI=5.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 19.3S / 37.9E FI=5.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 19.3S / 37.0E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD SLOWLY
TRACK SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS WITH THE COL
LAYING IN THE SOUTH AT MID-LEVEL, AND THEN CURVE WESTWARD AS
THE MID-LEVEL RIDGE BUILDS TO THE SOUTH-EAST. UPPER LEVEL
DIVERGENCE REMAINS FAVORABLE.