

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA07601
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:22:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA29844
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:16:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA39988;
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:57:08 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14753164 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:57:07 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA17952 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:46:47 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id BAA21571
for [email-masked]; Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:46:05 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 14 Apr 2000 01:46:05 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000b36

569
WTIO30 FMEE 140600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 4/13/19992000
1.A SUBTROPICAL CYCLONE
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  14/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 24.8S/39.2E (TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH
AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 30 KM   SE30: 60 KM
SW30: 30 KM   NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1010 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 25.0S / 40.4E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 25.2S / 41.4E FI=
DISSIPATING
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS TEMPORARILY
ATTRACTED BY THE TROUGH IN THE SOUTHEAST BUT IT WILL PROBABLY
MISS IT.