

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA10669
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:21:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA03853
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:16:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA30672;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:33:41 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14495661 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:33:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA22320 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:32:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA04330
for [email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:31:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:31:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000423

421
WTIO30 FMEE 271800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/12/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  27/03/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 14.8S/79.5E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND
SEVENTY NINE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/4.5  /D 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 965 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 70 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 200 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 200 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.2S / 77.6E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 15.6S / 75.9E FI=4.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.7S / 72.9E FI=5.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACKED A
LITTLE WESTSOUTHWESTWARDS DURING THE NEXT HOURS.=