

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA11453
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 06:04:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id FAA12320
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Apr 2000 05:58:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA55320;
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:34:53 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14806113 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:34:52 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA28780 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:34:19 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id QAA06700
for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:33:32 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:33:32 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bulletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000ce4

351
WTIO30 FMEE 181800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 12/14/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (INNOCENTE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  18/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 17.7S/72.0E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
SEVENTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5 PLUS /S  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 995 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 35 KT
6.A EXTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 50 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 40 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 18.2S / 70.7E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 18.8S / 69.5E FI=2.5

-.B FORECAST 48H                    : 20.6S / 67.4E FI=2.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE DEVELOPPEMNT OF THE
SYSTEM REMAINS LIMITED, DUE TO THE UPPER LEVEL CONSTRAINT
INCREASING, THE SYSTEM TRACKS FIRST WESTSOUTHWESTWARDS, THEN
MORE SOUTHWESTWARDS, UNDERGOING A TROUGH PASSING SOUTH OF 30S=
+