

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA13588
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:06:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA12021
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:07:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA13150
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:03:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA47024;
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 06:47:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14106631 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 06:47:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA38818 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 06:47:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA18402
for [email-masked]; Mon, 3 Jan 2000 06:47:00 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 3 Jan 2000 06:47:00 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 15319d0c92d938c3f44ce15534409daa

670
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 03/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   1001 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.3S/82.2E
(TWELVE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 MN
RADIUS OF THE CENTER IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, EXTENDING
UP TO 210 NM IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25KT NEAR THE CENTER. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 13.1 SOUTH/82.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 13.7 SOUTH/81.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  WEAK GRADIANT OF PRESSURE. SYSTEM
DEVELOPS WITHIN A LARGE LOW AREA. A MODERATE MONSOON FLOW
EXISTS IN THE NORTH, A TROUGH IS PASSING IN THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.