

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA25297
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 03:06:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA26794
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 03:07:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA00414
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Jan 2000 03:03:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA52896;
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:49:04 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14143257 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:49:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA44630 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:48:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA16869
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:48:52 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:48:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 09a1af059c3e23c908d9a6117d915dc1

501
WTIO20 FMEE 061800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 015/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 06/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 02  (BABIOLA)
994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.7S/80.5E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 110 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 280 NM IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 100
NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 14.7 SOUTH/88.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/86.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STILL MOVE WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD.
THE CENTER'S POSITION IS EVALUATED MORE WESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.