

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA28867
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:09:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA06185
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:10:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA10225
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:06:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA34910;
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:35:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14252989 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:35:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA22596 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:35:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA18557
for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:35:21 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:35:21 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 33d7807b5fb24abcd2cb0b366ecbe82e

877
ABIO10 PGTW 191800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/191800Z/201800Z JAN 00//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 10.9S0
126.8E7 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 13.2S6 122E5, OFF NORTHWESTERN
AUSTRALIA. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES CONTINUED
PERSISTENT CONVECTION HAS REMAINED RELATIVELY DISORGANIZED. A
PREVIOUS SCATTEROMETER IMAGE HAD REVEALED A DEFINED LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC), BUT A 191251Z9 MICROWAVE IMAGE SHOWS A
DISORGANIZED LOW LEVEL STRUCTURE APPEARING MORE AS LINEAR
CONVERGENCE WITH WEAK CYCLONIC CURVATURE. 200 MB ANALYSIS INDICATES
FAIR OUTFLOW ALOFT WITH IMPROVING OUTFLOW TO THE WEST OF THE
CONVECTION. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20 TO 25 KTS.
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE 1001 MB. THE POTENTIAL
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS REMAINS FAIR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: PATLA/WHITCOMB/DAWSON/PARKER//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.