

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA14472
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:08:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA01877
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:09:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA11800
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:05:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA34170;
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:48:26 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14129042 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:48:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA57180 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:48:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA20716
for [email-masked]; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:48:12 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:48:12 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 84e1bbcf985dcf48790b50b3185227e9

320
WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.4S/84.4E
(TEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHEAST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER PRINCIPALLY EXISTS WITHIN
100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT,LIKELY REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT MAINLY IN
THE NORTHERN SECTOR, WHITH ROUGH SEAS. STRONG GUSTS IN
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH/85.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 11.2 SOUTH/84.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN RELOCATED
NORTHEASTWARD. CONVECTION HAS DEBUILT CLOSE TO THE CENTER
DURING THE LAST HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.