

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA16206
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:38:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA12349
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:40:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA26408
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:36:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA47992;
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:11:01 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14187173 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:11:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA13152 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:10:58 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA18653
for [email-masked]; Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:10:46 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:10:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e964376100d6ba607ca6c1ba236825ba

953
WTIO30 FMEE 111800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 18/2/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (BABIOLA)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  11/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 25.4S/68.8E (TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND
SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.0/3.0 MOINS /W 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 990 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 45 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 150 KM   SE30: 180 KM
SW30: 150 KM   NW30: 130 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 27.1S / 70.4E FI=2.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 28.6S / 72.3E FI=2.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : EXTRATROPICAL
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : NIL=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.