

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA18858
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:15:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA22577
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:12:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA15993
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:08:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA57822;
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:49:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14617940 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:49:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA55506 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:49:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA04444
for [email-masked]; Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:49:39 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:49:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 125eb5f218d3098d66c1944e6c11fd77

088
WTIO20 FMEE 080600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 08/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 11  NORMAN 984 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.8S/92.5E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE. GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, LOC UP TO  90 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
50 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 22.6 SOUTH/91.3 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/03/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 22.0 SOUTH/89.3 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS EXIST ON THE WEST
OF THE MERIDIAN 90 EAST. THE SYSTEM, WEAKENING, IS TRACKING
NOW NORTHNORTHWESTWARD AND SHOULD CROSS THE 90 EAST DURING
THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.