

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA08173
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:36:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA04445
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:34:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA27249
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:30:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA59740;
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:10:09 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14322319 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:10:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA41024 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:10:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA23259
for [email-masked]; Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:09:43 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:09:43 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 40
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: d51f13195fa2b15df2d33ecfc9022f1d

211
WTIO30 FMEE 261205

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
26/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 26/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04  (CONNIE)
988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.4S/55.3E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL
THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE
NORTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 40 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 80 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.

FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/55.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 27/01/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 15.2 SOUTH/55.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  FEW EVOLUTION FOR THE LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.