

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA20468
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 03:08:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA04850
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 03:06:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA11551
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Feb 2000 03:02:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA50514;
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:40:15 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14375350 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:40:14 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA45588 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:38:20 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA15552
for [email-masked]; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:37:50 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:37:50 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: b362ec8bf8d9f85ec283473d0098c138

425
WTIO20 FMEE 311800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
31/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 31/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 05   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 50 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.8S/75.7E
(TWELVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTH-EASTERN QUADRANT.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTER, REACHING
LOCALY 30 KT.
GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 13.6 SOUTH/76.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/77.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTESIFICATION IS FORECASTED FOR THE NEXT
HOURS. THE CENTER IS UNDER CONVECTION, SO HIS POSITION IS NOT
SURE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.