

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA06703
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:37:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA12691
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:34:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA29735
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:29:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA37360;
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:13:58 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14603059 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:13:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA37860 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:13:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA13968
for [email-masked]; Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:13:46 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:13:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: eaa46e168aeb4e0146d63112451f9420

376
WTIO20 FMEE 071200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 024/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 07/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1002 HPA
POSITION             : 15.0S/84.6E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTSOUTHEAST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        :
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/2O KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25 KT IN THE NORTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/86.6 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 08/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/87.4 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE IS STILL WELL
DEFINED BUT ASSOCIATED CONVECTION HAS COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED.
LAST WARNING ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM UNLESS REINTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.