

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id eADIPVj23390
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:25:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id eADIOZc22154
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:24:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id eADI2iE19560;
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:02:45 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 17031437 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:02:43 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id eADI0vE30226
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:00:57
-0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA08876
for [email-masked]; Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:59:45 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:59:45 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000b2e3

453
ABIO10 PGTW 131800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/131800Z/141800Z NOV 00//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/130351Z NOV 00//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE FINAL WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY THE SUBJECT OF
A TROPICAL CYCLONE FINAL WARNING IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 9.6S5 80.3E1,
APPROXIMATELY 485 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF DIEGO GARCIA. A 131305Z3
SPECIAL SENSOR MICROWAVE IMAGER PASS DEPICTS A FULLY EXPOSED WEAK
LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) WITH ISOLATED CONVECTION EAST OF
THE LLCC. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20 TO 25
KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1004 MB.
THE POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: MAZANY/PARKER/EDBERG//