

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA15416
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:32:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA01714
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:31:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id IAA16035
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:26:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA33106;
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:09:20 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14419048 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:09:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA37958 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:09:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA02201
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:08:30 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:08:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: d3cb7bf143e2c7d5714449ee16dd077f

906
WTIO20 FMEE 220000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 012/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 22/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 07  (FELICIA )
992 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.3S/69.8E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RIDIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 22/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 20.7 SOUTH/68.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 23/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 21.4 SOUTH/66.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM REMAINS EASTERLY TO
NORTHEASTERLY SHEARED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.