

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA09623
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:05:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA03312
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 28 Mar 2000 02:59:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA18740;
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:13:16 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14486093 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:13:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA17928 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:16:20 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA07202
for [email-masked]; Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:15:55 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:15:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000420

815
WTIO30 FMEE 251800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 2/12/19992000
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  25/03/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.3S/87.8E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND
EIGHTY SEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.0/4.0  /D 2.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 978 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 55 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 100 KM   SE30: 250 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 100 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 15.3S / 86.4E FI=4.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.9S / 84.7E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.2S / 80.4E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE TRACK SHOULD MAINTAIN
WESTWARD WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH. IN SPITE OF
PRESENCE OF DRY AIR IN THE MIDDLE LEVEL, INTENSITY SHOULD BE
WITHOUT EVOLUTION FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.=