

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA16595
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:23:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA18117
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:21:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA19714
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:17:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA05874;
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:59:53 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14310921 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:59:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA45798 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:59:51 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA26617
for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:59:09 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:59:09 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 17d4ea1a8de9f67e708548dfd63caab8

129
WTIO20 FMEE 121800

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 018/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 12/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
988 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.3S/65.8E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 220 NM IN THE
NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANTS.
STRONG GALE WINDS 45 KT AND HIGH SEAS BEAR THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/63.2 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/60.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS TRACKING WESTWARD AND
THE INTENSITY REMAINS ALMOST STATIONNARY. THE CONVECTION IS
REBUILDING DURING THE NIGHT.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.