

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA21323
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:42:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA07983
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:39:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id VAA00096
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:35:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA28072;
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:17:39 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14538974 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:17:38 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA46748 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:17:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA14128
for [email-masked]; Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:17:33 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:17:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 0929d8ad5814f3d9e6e96ab53922735d

516
WTIO20 FMEE 021200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 02/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10  *X- 1002 HPA
POSITION             : 11.8S/74.0E (ELEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN SECTOR, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE DUE TO GRADIENT EFFECT. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 12.6 SOUTH/72.7 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 03/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 13.1 SOUTH/71.2 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM STILL UNDERGOES EASTERLY RAPID
FLOWS IN THE UPPER LEVELS. THE CENTRE IS WELL DEFINED, EAST
OF THE CONVECTION ON THE SATTELITES IMAGERY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.