

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA19351
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:49:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA10836
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:47:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA12222
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:42:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA27952;
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:21:31 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14354254 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:21:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA41158 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:20:31 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA23137
for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:20:04 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:20:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: ???? Corrective ????
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 1e1b44cae91438c5aae337917ff93816

501
WTIO30 FMEE 291800 CCA
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
???? CORRECTIVE ????
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 10/4/19992000
1.A TROPICAL CYCLONE (CONNIE)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  29/01/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 20.9S/53.7E (TWENTY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY THREE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 4.5/5.0 MOINS /W 1.0/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 960 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 80 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 220 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 220 KM   NW30: 220 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 900 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 23.1S / 52.9E FI=4.5

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 25.7S / 52.9E FI=4.0

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 29.8S / 53.2E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM TRACKS
SOUTHSOUTHWESTWARD BUT SHOULD CURVE SOUTHWARD DUE TO A TALWEG
IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.