

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA17477
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:10:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA19451
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:05:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA11410;
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:11:40 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14775412 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:11:39 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA44416 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:11:38 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA20393
for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:10:53 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:10:53 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000c1e

468
WTIO20 FMEE 161800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
16/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 015/14 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 16/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 14  (INNOCENTE )
997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.6S/76.9E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN
THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRON GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 17/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 15.7 SOUTH/74.6 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 17/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/72.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS CLEARLY WEAKENED DURING
THE LAST 6 HOURS. STRONGER WINDS REMAINS LOCATED IN THE SOUTH
OF THE SYSTEM, DUE TO ITS TRACK AND TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE
HIGH PRESSURES IN THE SOUTH.=