

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA05985
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:14:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA00285
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:12:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA09786
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:07:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA54660;
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:47:08 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14399869 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:47:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA32120 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:47:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA20570
for [email-masked]; Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:46:36 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:46:36 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 17
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e81296a2af1ab548b867fd24f8dc9b98

343
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 02/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 05  (EX-DAMIENNE)
997 HPA
POSITION             : 16.1S/76.8E (SIXTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 300 NM FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
25 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 60 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SECTOR. STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 16.9 SOUTH/75.5 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 18.2 SOUTH/73.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM TRACKS SOUTHWESTWARD, AND HAS
WEAKENED DUE TO A STRONG NORTHERLY VERTICAL WIND SHEAR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.