

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA25677
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:30:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA01397
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:29:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA25879
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:24:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA25570;
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:10:10 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14372761 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:10:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA50902 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:10:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id WAA04467
for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:09:23 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:09:23 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: O
X-Status:
X-Keywords:
X-UID: 26
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 8b8d8f56aea3520c61b5dc50339f5ef0

132
WTIO20 FMEE 180000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 039/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 18/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND CYCLONE 06  (EX-ELINE )
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.0S/47.5E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
NORTHERN AND WESTERN  SEMI-CIRCLES.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS UP TO
100 NM FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM.

FORECASTED POSITION 18/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 18.8 SOUTH/45.7 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 19/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 19.8 SOUTH/43.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS FASTLY WEAKENED BUT NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS PERSIST ON SEA, IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.