

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id KAA26036
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:00:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA24200
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:55:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA64676;
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:23:46 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14660299 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:23:45 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA53144 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:23:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id UAA04017
for [email-masked]; Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:23:06 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:23:06 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40000089c

801
WTIO20 FMEE 061800

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 052/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 06/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 12  (HUDAH )
955 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.9S/38.6E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTCE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND VERY HIGH TO PHENOMENAL SEAS
NEAR THE CENTRE.
STORM GORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 60
MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
90 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 19.7 SOUTH/38.1 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 20.5 SOUTH/37.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CYCLONE HAS INTENSIFIED DURING THE
LAST 3 HOURS, WITH A EYE WELL DEFINED (10 NM DIAMETER).=