

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id XAA03856
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:06:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id XAA19369
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:01:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA65134;
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:31:51 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14637116 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:31:50 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA34398 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:31:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id JAA23267
for [email-masked]; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:31:14 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:31:14 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000007f7

564
WTIO20 FMEE 051200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 047/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 05/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 12  (HUDAH )
975 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.9S/39.7E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY NINE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM
IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/38.1 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 17.3 SOUTH/36.6 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  STRONG WINDS EXTEND IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
HUDAH SHOULD LAND ON THE MOZAMBIQUE COAST, BETWEEN 18 AND 21 UTC,
BY 17.2 SOUTH AND 38.5 EAST.=