

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA02485
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 02:41:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA05091
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Apr 2000 02:36:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA48910;
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:22:43 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14592178 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:22:42 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA28674 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:22:41 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA01129
for [email-masked]; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:22:08 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:22:08 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000630

659
WTIO30 FMEE 021800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 18/12/19992000
1.A VERY INTENSE TROPICAL CYCLONE (HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  02/04/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.0S/50.4E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND
FIFTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 6.0/7.0 MOINS /W 1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 905 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 120 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 280 KM   SE30: 380 KM
SW30: 300 KM   NW30: 150 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.5S / 48.4E FI=
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 14.5S / 46.2E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 15.0S / 40.6E FI=3.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE CYCLONE SHOULD CROSS
MADAGASCAR ISLAND WITH A WESTWARD TRACK AND SHOULD GO OUT
OVERSEAS, IN THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL, ON APRIL 03, BETWEEN 12
AND 14 UTC.=