

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA04027
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:21:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA22185
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:18:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA27993
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:14:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA56460;
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:56:36 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14575530 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:56:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA43628 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:56:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA14320
for [email-masked]; Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:56:21 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:56:21 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 4ff8b6e3ce77794819ed61636a973440

399
WTIO20 FMEE 060000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/11 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 06/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 11  NORMAN 975 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.6S/92.8E
(TWENTY DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
70 NM RADIUS OF CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/03/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 20.9 SOUTH/91.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/03/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 21.3 SOUTH/90.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM WHICH IS APPROACHING OUR AREA
SHOULD BEGIN TO GENERATE NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS WEST OF 90
EAST IN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.