

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA25564
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:47:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA15376
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:45:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA03651
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:40:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA30068;
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:19:29 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14413228 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:19:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA21088 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:19:26 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA23117
for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:18:38 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:18:38 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5ba340c71fcc1f77803fb8e1ec093cde

531
ABIO10 PGTW 211800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/211800Z/221800Z FEB 00//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/211351Z FEB 00//
REF/B/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/211353Z FEB 00//
NARR/REF A AND REF B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS.//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 211200Z6 TROPICAL CYCLONE 11S (LEON-ELINE) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 21.4S7 36.5E4 AND WAS MOVING WESTWARD AT 07 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 70 KNOTS GUSTING TO 85 KNOTS. SEE REF A
(WTXS31 PGTW 211500) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) AT 211200Z6 TROPICAL CYCLONE 12S (FELICIA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 17.3S1 72.6E5 AND WAS MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 10 KNOTS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS. SEE REF B
(WTXS32 PGTW 211500) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 17.1S9
107.8E6, APPROXIMATELY 400 NM SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF CHRISTMAS ISLAND,
HAS WEAKENED SIGNIFICANTLY AND IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR
THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: WAKEHAM/LAFRAMBOISE/NEAULT//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.