

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA20302
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:49:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA29120
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:51:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA15996
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:47:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA45694;
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:30:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14196698 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:30:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA33388 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:30:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA09313
for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:30:07 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:30:07 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 9d3091ec6762ee6f9bbed08d9dd6ac5b

052
WTIO20 FMEE 121800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 039/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 12/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 02  (EX-BABIOLA)
998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 29.5S/72.3E
(TWENTY NINE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY TWO
DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, UP TO 300 NM DISTANCE FROM THE CENTRE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,BUT EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM IN
THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT, BUT WINDS OF 35 KT ARE LOCALLY
POSSIBLE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: EXTRATROPICAL
FORECASTED POSITION 13/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: EXTRATROPICAL
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM GOES ON WEAKENING,AND WILL
PASS THE 30S IN THE NEXT HOURS. LAST BULLETIN ON THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.