

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA22251
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:44:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id BAA21104
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:39:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA33826;
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:22:52 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14383526 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:22:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA17924 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:22:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id LAA20812
for [email-masked]; Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:22:28 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:22:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000001c9

988
ABIO10 PGTW 161800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/161800Z/171800Z MAR 00//
REF/A/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/161351Z MAR 00//
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING/
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 161200Z0, TROPICAL CYCLONE 20S WAS LOCATED NEAR 16.3S0
113.5E0 APPROXIMATELY 330 NM NORTH OF LEARMONTH, AUSTRALIA AND WAS
MOVING WESTWARD AT 05 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 30 KNOTS
WITH GUSTS TO 40 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 161500) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
FORECAST TEAM: CANTRELL/MORRIS/JACKSON//
BT
#XXXX