

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA29033
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:18:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA19547
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:16:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA04061
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:12:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA19028;
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:55:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14297161 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:55:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA23608 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:55:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA03896
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:55:03 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:55:03 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 76e22e16252ffea198bc4b7e00cb7dfc

034
WTIO30 FMEE 110600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 6/6/19992000
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM (ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  11/02/2000 : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 17.7S/73.5E (SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND
SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 3.0/3.0  /W 0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 993 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 40 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 70 KM   SE30: 300 KM
SW30: 250 KM   NW30: 70 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 1000
KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : MEDIUM
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 17.6S / 70.3E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 17.4S / 67.2E FI=2.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 17.2S / 60.5E FI=2.5

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : T=CI=3.0-. THE SYSTEM IS
NORTHERLY SHEARED WITH AN EXPOSED LLCC ON THE EDGE OF
CONVECTION. IT SHOULD GO ON WESTWARD, LIGHTLY NORTHWARD DUE
TO A HIGH IN THE SOUTH.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.