

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA19428
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:12:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA15000
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:10:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id JAA06534
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:06:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA59676;
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:47:34 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14304338 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:47:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA33808 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:47:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA19875
for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:46:53 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:46:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Status: U
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: e8c0d8b6a86a72930b74d95a0a875e4c

469
WTIO20 FMEE 120000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 015/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 12/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
990 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.8S/68.9E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 180 NM IN THE
EASTERN SECTOR.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/02/2000 AT 1200 UTC: 16.5 SOUTH/66.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2000 AT 0000 UTC: 16.3 SOUTH/62.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE IS UNDER THE CONVECTIVE
CLOUDS. THE SYSTEM TRACKS NOW WESTNORTHWESTWARD, AROUND THE
STRONG HIGH LOCATED IN THE SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.