

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA08721
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:14:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id UAA24552
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:09:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA65550;
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:42:47 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14665826 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:42:45 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id GAA31724 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:42:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA08853
for [email-masked]; Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:42:07 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:42:07 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Pan Pan
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000008d4

411
WTIO20 FMEE 070600

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 054/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 07/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ROPICAL CYCLONE 12  (HUDAH )
945 HPA
POSITION             : 18.7S/38.3E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES SOUTH AND THIRTY EIGHT DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT
0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/85 KT AND VERY HIGH TO PHENOMENAL SEAS
NEAR THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 45
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 80
MN RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
120 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150 NM
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/04/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH/38.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/04/2000 AT 0600 UTC= 19.3 SOUTH/37.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  SYSTEME SHOULD TRACK SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD
OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND WESTWARD BEYOND. THE TRACK SHOULD
REMAIN SLOW.=