

by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA11501
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Apr 2000 02:39:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA27217
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 9 Apr 2000 02:34:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA40798;
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:19:53 -0500
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14683675 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:19:52 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id NAA61008 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:19:51 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id NAA03271
for [email-masked]; Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:19:14 -0500 (CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:19:14 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400000970

331
WTIO30 FMEE 081800
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 30/12/19992000
1.A OVERLAND CYCLONE (EX-HUDAH)
2.A POSITION AT 1800 UTC  08/04/2000 : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF
POINT 15.5S/39.0E (FIFTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND
THIRTY NINE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 :  /  /  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  :
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30:        SE30:
SW30:        NW30:
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1008 HPA / 800 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : SMALL
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 14.2S / 39.2E FI=
DISSIPATING
2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 13.0S / 39.0E FI=
DISSIPATING
3.B FORECAST 48H                    : DISSIPATING
4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : THE SYSTEM IS QUICKLY
DISSIPATING AND SHOULD TRACK NORTHWARD AND THEN
NORTH-NORTHWESTWARD, ON THE EDGE OF THE RIDGE SITUATED WEST
OF THE SYSTEM.
LAST MESSAGE ISSUED ON THIS SYSTEM.