

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA13973
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:37:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA15386
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:35:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA06773
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:31:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA30126;
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:17:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14314883 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:17:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAB23982 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:12:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA01470
for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:11:51 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:11:51 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 3fd33f3a264f6a0978353b892ec9530f

101
WTIO20 FMEE 130600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
13/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 020/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 13/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 06  (ELINE )
986 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.9S/63.4E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN, NORTHEASTERN AND NORTHWESTERN SECTORS.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
40 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/61.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 14/02/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 16.2 SOUTH/59.4 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM HAS SLOWED DOWN DURING THE
LAST HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.