

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA06233
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:09:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA15229
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:08:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id PAA28157
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:03:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA25424;
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:48:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14387178 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:48:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id AAA35646 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:48:14 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id AAA25890
for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:47:29 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:47:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Bullletin (south-west Indian
Ocean)
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 5012769c607f42a15c5259d0612a3c1d

814
WTIO30 FMEE 190600
RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST BULLLETIN (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
4.A NUMBER OF BULLETIN              : 22/6/19992000
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION (EX-ELINE)
2.A POSITION AT 0600 UTC  19/02/2000 : 20.4S/42.3E (TWENTY
DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY TWO DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST).
3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                 : 2.5/2.5  /D  /24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE                : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN)  : 30 KT
6.A ESTENSION OF WIND OF 30 KT AND OVER :
NE30: 30 KM   SE30: 30 KM
SW30: 30 KM   NW30: 30 KM
7.A 1ST CLOSED ISOBAR (PRESSURE/AVERAGE DIAM) : 1004 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION : DEEP
1.B FORECAST 12H                    : 20.9S / 40.8E FI=3.0

2.B FORECAST 24H                    : 21.3S / 39.4E FI=3.5

3.B FORECAST 48H                    : 21.8S / 37.4E FI=4.0

4.B OTHER INFORMATIONS              : SYSTEM SHOULD INTENSIFYED
ACROSS THE CHANEL WESTSOUTHWESTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.