

by uxmail.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA27150
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 02:37:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from mailgw.ust.hk (mailgw.ust.hk [143.89.14.35])
by imaila.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA11475
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 02:38:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id CAA04656
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 5 Jan 2000 02:34:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA24842;
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:14:42 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 14121378 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:14:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id MAA33530 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:14:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA11386
for [email-masked]; Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:14:33 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:14:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 6fb9236d5401b8ac214faa1965cfaec6

731
WTIO20 FMEE 041800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/02 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 04/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 02   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.7S/82.6E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL
SIX DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EASTNORTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STRONG
GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 0600 UTC: 11.4 SOUTH/82.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2000 AT 1800 UTC: 11.9 SOUTH/82.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  EASTNORTHEASTERLY SHEARED SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message.  For help with the
WX-TROPL or WX-TALK discussion groups write to [email-masked] or see
http://www.inlink.com/~landmb/intro.html.  For more information on
tropical weather products, see the NCEP Products Homepage at
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhcprod.html.