

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0OMxlS25435
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Jan 2001 06:59:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0OMvxQ22689
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Jan 2001 06:57:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0ON1Tq10960;
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:01:29 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16048428 for [email-masked]; Wed, 24
Jan 2001 17:01:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0ON1Tq38788 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:01:29 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
RAA18259 for [email-masked]; Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:01:28 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:01:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/240051z Jan
01//
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400018826

520
WTXS21 PGTW 242300
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 242251Z JAN 01//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/240051Z JAN 01//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS21 PGTW 240100)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS
2. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
THE WEAK LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) ASSOCIATED WITH THIS
AREA HAS CONTINUED TO TRACK WESTWARD AND IS NOW INLAND OVER THE
EAST COAST OF MADAGASCAR. CONVECTION EAST OF THE LLCC PERISTS ALONG
THE COAST BUT SHOWS LITTLE ORGANIZATION AT THIS TIME. THEREFORE, THE
POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.