

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0B6aSZ07025
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:36:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0B6YpZ19952
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:34:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f0B6ILE27452;
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:18:22 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15986245 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:18:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f0B6CeE34762
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:12:41
-0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA11231 for [email-masked]; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:12:40 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:12:40 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400015f66

989
WTIO20 FMEE 110600

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 025/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 11/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 04  (BINDU )
975 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.5S/71.4E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY ONE DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
NORTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 90 NM IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN
THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 16.8 SOUTH/70.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 17.0 SOUTH/69.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  EXTENSION OF WINDS (NEAR GALE AND GALE
FORCE) CONFIRMED BY AN ERS OVERPASS.=