

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f32CnP000350
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:49:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f32CmdZ01326
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:48:40 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f32CU0m26224;
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:30:00 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16820423 for [email-masked]; Mon, 2
Apr 2001 07:29:59 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f32CTxm21946 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:29:59 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
HAA10651 for [email-masked]; Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:30:01 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:30:01 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001ad3e

WTIO20 FMEE 021200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 02/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON  N? ?? ?? = TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1002 HPA
@/POSI@?ON             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF?POINT 9.2S/61.9E
(NINE DECIMAL TWO DAG?EES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY BETWEEN 55E
AND 68E, FROM 5S TO 13S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT WITH STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTE? COSITION 03/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 9.5 SOUTH/61.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH/61.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  A THIS STAGE, THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.