

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f26HdDK15097
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 7 Mar 2001 01:39:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f26Hcjo21730
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 7 Mar 2001 01:38:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f26HcSm12690;
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:38:28 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16468429 for [email-masked]; Tue, 6
Mar 2001 11:38:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f26HcLm12682 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:38:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
LAA08095 for [email-masked]; Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:38:20 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:38:20 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001a5a9

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN
ABIO10 PGTW 061800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/061800Z/071800Z MAR 01//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO
COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 11.8S0
50.E5 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 12.0S3 46.9E9, APPROXIMATELY 130 NM
WEST OF THE NORTHERN TIP OF MADAGASCAR. ANIMATED SATELLITE IMAGERY
INDICATES THAT THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) HAS BECOME
LESS DEFINED IN THE PAST 12 HOURS.  ENHANCED INFRARED IMAGERY
INDICATES THE DEEP CONVECTION REMAINS NORTH OF THE LLCC. THE UW-
CIMSS ANALYSIS PRODUCT INDICATES THE SYSTEM IS IN A REGION OF
MODERATE VERTICAL WIND SHEAR EQUATORWARD OF THE UPPER LEVEL RIDGE
AXIS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1005 MB. THE
POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS REMAINS FAIR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: MAZANY/MORRIS/EDBERG//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.