

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f030bLM07526
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:37:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f030Zpq17201
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:35:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f030LLE17198;
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:21:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15899216 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:21:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f030LIE17170
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:21:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
SAA25616 for [email-masked]; Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:21:17 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:21:17 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001468c

821
WTIO20 FMEE 030000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 03/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 03  (ANDO )
993 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.6S/60.5E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 450 NM IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN A 10 NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS UP TO 30
MN FROM THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 12.4 SOUTH/59.9 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 13.3 SOUTH/59.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOCATION OF THE CENTRE, WHICH SEEMS
TO HAVE MOVED UNDER DEEP CONVECTION, SIGN OF INTENSIFICATION,
HAS TO BE CONFIRMED ON NEXT AVAILABLE VISIBLE IMAGERY.=