

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f11IjJK18671
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 02:45:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f11IjFi28135
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 02:45:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f11ITZt19480;
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:29:35 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15983639 for [email-masked]; Thu, 1
Feb 2001 12:27:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f11IRjt17888 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:27:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
MAA05541 for [email-masked]; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:27:45 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:27:45 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019b07

449
WTIO20 FMEE 011800
Corrective

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 01/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.1S/69.0E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 250 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING UP TO 400MN IN THE SOUTHERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30
KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY FAR FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 19.6 SOUTH/68.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 21.3 SOUTH/67.1 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION REMAINS FLUCTUATING, ACTUALLY
WEAK TO MODERATE AND ORGANIZED IN CURVED BAND PATTERN, THE
SYSTEM TRACKS SOUTHSOUHWESTWARD, ATTRACKTED BY THE POLAR LOW
EX-CHARLY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.