

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0470hb19809
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:00:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f046xBi16659
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:59:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f046uEE18280;
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:56:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15912241 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:56:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f046eBE18696
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:40:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA23309 for [email-masked]; Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:40:11 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:40:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400014a5c

844
WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 04/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 04   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.5S/86.7E
(NINE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SIX DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  9 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CERCLE,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
GALE FORCE 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 9.8 SOUTH/84.9 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 9.9 SOUTH/82.9 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION IS LOCATED NEAR
THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE CONVECTION.=