

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f34CUSV14121
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:30:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f34CTVZ16308
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:29:31 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f34CMPm05448;
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 07:22:25 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16855590 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4
Apr 2001 07:22:25 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f34CMPm23406 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 07:22:25 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
HAA01008 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 07:22:27 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 4 Apr 2001 07:22:27 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001ae22

WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 04/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   999 HPA
POSITION    ?        :?285?8, 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/78.5E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTNORTHWEST  11 KT
MENAC?D AREAS   N? N = SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 300 NM IN ?HEO
SOUTHEASTERN K?ADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH/76.6 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/74.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENNING AS IT IS
NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED. THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTRE IS
VISIBLE ON SATELLITE IMAGERY NORTHWEST OF CONVECTION WHICH IS
WEAKENING.STRONGER WINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE SOUTH, DUE TO THE
GRADIENT AND THE MOVING OF THE SYSTEM.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.