

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f136XYi22847
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:33:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f136XTS06386
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:33:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f136MUt24828;
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:22:30 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16006197 for [email-masked]; Sat, 3
Feb 2001 00:22:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f136MUt13386 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:22:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA14360 for [email-masked]; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:22:29 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:22:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019c3a

014
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 03/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 27.0S/67.8E
(TWENTY SEVEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  14 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 450 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
BROAD CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE
WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO
250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 29.4 SOUTH/68.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 31.0 SOUTH/67.5 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOW IS VERY ELONGATED, EXTENDING FROM
26S/67E TO 29S/69E. STRONG WINDS ARE OBSERVED IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH PRESSURES.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.