

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f080RYX24454
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:27:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f080Pxn23154
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:26:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f080BNE23034;
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:11:24 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15945444 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:11:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f0809sE27832
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:09:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
SAA24965 for [email-masked]; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:09:54 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:09:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400015569

426
WTIO20 FMEE 080000

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 012/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 08/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04  (BINDU )
994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.4S/73.4E
(TWELVE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM IN THE
NORTHWESTERN AND EASTERN QUADRANTS.
GALE FORCE WINDS 25/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WHITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTER.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 80 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH/72.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/71.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM WHICH SEEMS
TO TRACKS NOW SOUTHWEST, WHITH A CENTRE DIFFICULT TO LOCATE
UNDER CONVECTION.=