

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f056jKc06683
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:45:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f056hlj19507
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:43:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f056SxE26080;
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:28:59 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15923004 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:28:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f056SdE35248
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:28:39 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA14555 for [email-masked]; Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:28:39 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:28:39 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400014d46

319
WTIO20 FMEE 050600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 05/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 04   1004 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.4S/85.0E
(NINE DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE SOUTH-WEST
SEMI-CIRCLE, EXTENDING UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR
GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 9.5 SOUTH/83.9 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 06/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 9.8 SOUTH/82.8 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM REMAINS EASTERLY SHEARED ; LOW
LEVEL CENTRE IS LOCATED IN THE EAST OF THE FLUCTUATING
CONVECTION.
ITS INTENSITY DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=