

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f350nu209301
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:49:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f350muZ04554
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:48:56 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f350bim18162;
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:37:44 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16866450 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4
Apr 2001 19:37:44 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f350bhm21936 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:37:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
TAA21643 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:37:46 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:37:46 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001ae53

WTIO20 FMEE 050000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 05/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.1S/76.7E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHWEST  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR, UP TO 150 NM FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 13.5 SOUTH/75.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS SIGNIFICANTLY WEAKENED DUE
TO AN IMPORTANT NORTHEASTERLY WINDSHEAR.
THIS BULLETIN IS THE LAST ISSUED RELATED TO THIS SYSTEM, EXCEPT
FURTHER INTENSIFICATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.