

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f2VH8Xu03387
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 1 Apr 2001 01:08:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f2VH7wZ22931
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 1 Apr 2001 01:07:58 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f2VH9Qm05420;
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:09:26 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16801177 for [email-masked]; Sat, 31
Mar 2001 11:09:26 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f2VH9Pm29250 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:09:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
LAA22498 for [email-masked]; Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:09:28 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:09:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001acb1

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN
ABIO10 PGTW 311800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/311800Z MAR 01/011800Z APR 01//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO
COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION HAS DEVELOPED OVER THE SOUTH INDIAN
OCEAN NEAR 9.0S9 64.4E4 NORTHEAST OF MADAGASCAR. VISIBLE ANIMATION
DEPICTS AN INCREASE IN COVERAGE WITH ISOLATED BURSTS DEVELOPING NEAR
THE LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC). A 311302Z0 QUIKSCAT PASS
INDICATED A LLCC SITUATED ON THE WESTERN EXTENT OF THE NEAR
EQUATORIAL TROUGH. THIS MORNINGS 200 MB ANAL REVEALED IMPROVED
DIFFLUENCE OVER THE REGION. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT
12 TO 18 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR
1006 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL
CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/WILSON/CUTMAN//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.