

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f11Cf9K29032
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:41:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f11Cf0i22707
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:41:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f11CFUt31920;
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:15:30 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15979760 for [email-masked]; Thu, 1
Feb 2001 06:15:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f11CFTt20246 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:15:29 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA24126 for [email-masked]; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:15:29 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:15:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019ab8

559
WTIO20 FMEE 011200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 01/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.9S/69.5E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING UP TO 400MN IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30
KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH/68.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 20.1 SOUTH/68.1 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION ORGANIZED IN CURVED BAND
PATTERN, IS YET QUITE FLUCTUATING, WITHIN A VERY LARGE
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.