

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f07J4FL11695
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 03:04:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f07J2eA11014
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 03:02:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f07ImLE25374;
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:48:21 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15943204 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:48:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f07ImIE25356
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:48:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
MAA22258 for [email-masked]; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:48:18 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:48:18 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000154b9

545
WTIO20 FMEE 071800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 011/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 04   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.7S/73.8E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM IN THE
NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANTS.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 80 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 12.3 SOUTH/71.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 13.1 SOUTH/70.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS CAN EXTEND FAR FROM
THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTH, DUR TO THE PRESSURE GRADIENT WHITH
THE HIGH AND THE RAPID MOVING OF THE SYSTEM.=