

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f2QAwR620126
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:58:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f2QAwNZ07646
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:58:24 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f2QAi3m17684;
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:44:03 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16722989 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26
Mar 2001 04:43:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f2QAhnm34980 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:43:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
EAA10060 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:43:47 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:43:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N:
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001aacb

WTIO20 FMEE 261013
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  01/03/26 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : nil.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

Fluctuating convection can be observed very parceleted over the
basin.

No significant clockwise circulation can be detected, associated to
the small area of convection.

NWP models do not develop any significant tropical low, even at
medium range.

For the next 24 hours, potential for development of a tropical
depression remains poor.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.