

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f07CVGL14655
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:31:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f07CTfA20913
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:29:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f07CFJE27362;
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 06:15:19 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15940633 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 06:15:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f07CExE22916
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 06:15:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA19381 for [email-masked]; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 06:14:59 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 7 Jan 2001 06:14:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000153e0

562
WTIO20 FMEE 071200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 04   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.8S/75.0E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY FIVE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM IN THE
NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANTS.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 11.9 SOUTH/72.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH/71.1 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS REBUILT OVER THE LOW LEVEL
CENTRE, WHICH IS STILL LOCATED ON THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE
CONVECTIVE MASS,=