

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f120k6X21703
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:46:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f120k2P23938
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:46:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f120S0t15434;
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:28:00 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15988861 for [email-masked]; Thu, 1
Feb 2001 18:28:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f120S0t15430 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:28:00 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
SAA15270 for [email-masked]; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:27:59 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:27:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019b59

408
WTIO20 FMEE 020000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 02/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.5S/68.9E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL
NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.

BROAD CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE
WINDS 30 KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 21.6 SOUTH/68.7 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 23.7 SOUTH/68.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION REMAINS BROKEN AND
FLUCTUATING.THE SYSTEM HAS ACCELERATED SOUTHWARD, ON THE WEST
EDGE OF THE HIGH. STRONGEST WINDS EXIST IN THE EASTERN PART
DUE TO THIS MOVMENT AND TO THE PRESSURE GRADIENT WITH THE
HIGH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.