

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0M0oOd08914
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:50:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0M0mec23259
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:48:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0M0cwq17966;
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:38:58 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16008505 for [email-masked]; Sun, 21
Jan 2001 18:38:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0M0cvq24598 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:38:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
SAA26016 for [email-masked]; Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:38:57 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:38:57 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Hurricane Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400017f43

338
WTIO20 FMEE 220000

PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 017/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 22/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 05  (CHARLY )
954 HPA
POSITION             : 18.0S/74.9E (EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES
SOUTH AND SEVENTY FOUR DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 25 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 80
NM RADIUS OF
THE CENTRE, LOCALLY UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
110 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LO??L/P UP?TO 248 NM?
N?N?THE FOUTH?RN?SEMI-C?RC EQM?
STRONG GK?TS IN?SUUAL/S.
?FTRECASTED COSITCOM 22/01/20:1 ATN1200,UTC:?1?.9 SOUTHWX?EMQ EAJTT
STAT?OMARF?IMTEN?I?F.
F?DEASTED POSITION?23/0(/70:(?AT 0000 UTC: 19.9 SOUTH/71.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOWS NOW A BIG EYE, WITH A
CENTRAL DENSE OVERCAST MORE SYMETIRC.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.