

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f026l8A04369
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:47:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f026jb716385
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:45:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f026V3E13382;
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:31:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 16174806 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:31:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f026UnE17698
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:30:50 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA25571 for [email-masked]; Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:30:49 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:30:49 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400014455

800
WTIO20 FMEE 020600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 02/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 03   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.9S/62.0E
(TEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY TWO DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 250 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE. STRONG GUSTS IN
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 11.2 SOUTH/61.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 11.6 SOUTH/58.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED IN THE
NORTHEAST ACCORDING TO THE LAST SATELLITE DATA.=