

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f2QB3A620934
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:03:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f2QB36Z07997
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:03:06 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f2QAjom29848;
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:45:50 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16723015 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26
Mar 2001 04:45:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f2QAjnm27700 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:45:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
EAA10081 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:45:48 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:45:48 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N:
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001aacc

WTIO20 FMEE 261013
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  01/03/26 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

FLUCTUATING CONVECTION CAN BE OBSERVED VERY PARCELETED OVER THE
BASIN.

NO SIGNIFICANT CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION CAN BE DETECTED, ASSOCIATED TO
THE SMALL AREA OF CONVECTION.

NWP MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL LOW, EVEN AT
MEDIUM RANGE.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.