

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f34C4WV10206
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:04:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f34C3YZ14444
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:03:35 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f34BuTm05488;
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:56:29 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16855420 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4
Apr 2001 06:56:29 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f34BuSm03716 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:56:28 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA00546 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:56:31 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:56:31 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001ae19

WTIO20 FMEE 041200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 04/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   999 HPA
POSITION          ?  : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.0S/78.5E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY EIGHT DECIMAL
FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : U?STMORTHWEST  11 KT
MENACED AREU?        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 300 NM IN THE
N??O?@HEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT
AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 14.6 SOUTH/76.6 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 05/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 15.0 SOUTH/74.8 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM IS WEAKENNING AS IT IS
NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED. THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTRE IS
VISIBLE ON SATELLITE IMAGERY NORTHWEST OF CONVECTION WHICH IS
A?AKENING.STRONGER WINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE??O?@H, ?UA @O THE
GRADIENT AND THE MOVING OF THE SYSTEM.=

NN?N

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.