

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f076LvL19769
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:21:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f076KNA01710
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:20:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f075x6E13012;
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:59:06 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15938796 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:59:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f075wmE27004
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:58:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
XAA16532 for [email-masked]; Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:58:48 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:58:48 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400015321

366
WTIO20 FMEE 070600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
07/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 009/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SUNDAY 07/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 04   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.7S/76.2E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  12 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 300 NM FROM
THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS
FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 12.7 SOUTH/74.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 13.7 SOUTH/73.3 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS WEAKENING SINCE THE END OF
THE NIGHT.
THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE REMAINS ON THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE
CONVECTIVE MASS,=