

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f3FBxqQ05180
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:59:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f3FBvnZ13894
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:57:49 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f3FBfH321676;
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:41:18 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 17032133 for [email-masked]; Sun, 15
Apr 2001 06:41:17 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f3FBfG312698 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:41:16 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA25007 for [email-masked]; Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:41:18 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:41:18 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N:
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001b0b0

WTIO20 FMEE 151101
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  01/04/15 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

ACTIVITY REMAINS WEAK OVER THE SOUTHWESTERN PART OF THE INDIAN
OCEAN DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF AREA OF CONVERGENCE IN THE LOW LEVELS.
THE MONSOON FLOW IS NOW LOCATED NORTH OF THE EQUATOR AND THE
SOUTHEASTERLY FLOW IS CROSSEQUATORIAL OVER THE MOST PART OF THE
BASIN. HOWEVER, SOME CONVECTIVE CLOUDS ARE PRESENT BETWEEN 4 AND 15
SOUTH AND FROM 85 TO 95 EAST. NO CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION CAN BE
DETECTED ON SATELLITE IMAGERY.

THE NWP MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY TROPICAL LOW AT SHORT RANGE.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IS POOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.