

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f346VmV14693
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:31:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f346UkZ14765
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:30:48 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f346FZm18350;
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:15:35 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16853612 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4
Apr 2001 01:15:35 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f346FZm29280 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:15:35 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
BAA27224 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:15:37 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:15:37 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001adfb

WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED ZF?METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : U?DN?SBAY 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON N? ?? ?? ?: TROPC?AL DAP?ESSION 09   998 HPA
COSITION   N? ?? ?? ?: WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT QQUMIS/63.?E?
(TAELVE ?EVIMAL ZER?QBDEG?EES SOUTH UN???IXTY TH/EE DECIMAL
?? ??EVEN DEGREE? ?AST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMEN@?? ?? ?? ?? ?: SO?T?EASO  9??TO
MENACED ARE?S ?      : ?KUA/LY WEAT
EG EXISTS A?THIN 120 NM
RUDIUS OF @NE CEN@RE?EXTENDING LOCALLY UP?TO ?70?NM.

CIOVKWISE UINDS QUPXWT KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH
N? ??EAS NEAR THE CEN@REWNNEXTEN?INL LOCALLY UP TT?100,NM?I? T??
NO/THER? SECTOR.
?S@RONG GUJT??UMDER SQUALIS.
?
9/JO?EMA?TED POSITION QP/XCRXWPPQ ?TN1800 UT?= 72.8 SO?T?/64.7 EAST
JTATIONARY INTENSITY.
FOGECAJTED PO?IT?ON WCTXPRXWPPK AT 0600 KT?= 13.0 SOUTH/64.8 EU?TT
DEVELTCPC?G.
O@HER INFORMATIONS   CC ?MO INTENSIFICATION. THE SYSTEMN?OW TR?C?SO
?   AN? AVC?L?R??ES SOUTHEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.