

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f06C6lC08790
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Jan 2001 20:06:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f06C5Do16105
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Jan 2001 20:05:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f06Bl3E18416;
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 05:47:03 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15933025 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 6 Jan 2001 05:47:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f06BjUE34760
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 6 Jan 2001 05:45:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
FAA08124 for [email-masked]; Sat, 6 Jan 2001 05:45:30 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 6 Jan 2001 05:45:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000150e2

161
WTIO20 FMEE 061200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
06/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 06/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 04   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.7S/80.0E
(NINE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 300 NM FROM
THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE .
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20/25 KT AND ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE AND
EXTENDING UP TO 60 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CERCLE, REACHING
LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 10.0 SOUTH/79.3 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 07/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 11.0 SOUTH/77.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LOW LEVEL CENTRE, STILL BADLY DEFINED,
REMAINS LOCATED IN THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE CONVECTION WHICH
IS EASTERLY SHEARED.=