

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f116iDK29623
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 14:44:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f116iAi01957
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 14:44:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f116N7t28218;
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:23:07 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15978267 for [email-masked]; Thu, 1
Feb 2001 00:23:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f116N6t18836 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:23:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA19930 for [email-masked]; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:23:06 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 2001 00:23:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019a62

717
WTIO20 FMEE 010600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 01/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 07   999 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.9S/69.3E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE DECIMAL
THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  5 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 300 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHERN
SEMI-CERCLE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE
WINDS 30 KT IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 01/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 17.1 SOUTH/68.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 19.0 SOUTH/67.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS BETTER ORGANIZED, WITH A
VERY LARGE CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION, AS THE SYSTEM IS
INTENSIFYING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.