

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f039mLM16839
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:48:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f039klq29850
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:46:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f039VlE08844;
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:31:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15902537 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:31:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f039VjE18560
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:31:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
DAA29283 for [email-masked]; Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:31:44 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 3 Jan 2001 03:31:44 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000147bf

313
WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 03/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 03  (ANDO )
987 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.8S/59.7E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 450 NM IN THE
WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30
NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 90 NM IN THE
NORTHEASTERN AND SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 12.8 SOUTH/58.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 14.1 SOUTH/57.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSIFICATION DURING THE LAST NIGHT.
EXTENSION OF WINDS (NEAR GALE AND GALE FORCE) CONFIRMED BY AN
ERS OVERPASS (02.01.01 AT 19 UTC).=