

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f131Nai26558
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:23:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f131NWS07895
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:23:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f1319ut21022;
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:09:56 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16003623 for [email-masked]; Fri, 2
Feb 2001 19:09:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f1319ut24710 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:09:56 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
TAA12166 for [email-masked]; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:09:56 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:09:56 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019c2e

617
WTIO20 FMEE 030000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 008/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 03/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 24.7S/67.7E
(TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN
DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDING MAINLY UP TO 300
NM IN THE SOUTHERN QUADRANT.
BROAD CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE
WINDS 30 KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 26.6 SOUTH/67.2 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 27.4 SOUTH/66.0 EAST

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED.
THE SYSTEM IS STILL TRACKING SOUTHWARD, SLOWING DOWN WITH THE
APPROACHING HIGH PRESSURE  IN THE SOUTHWEST.
STRONGEST WINDS ARE IN THE EASTERN AND SOUTHERN PART OF THE
SYSTEM.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.