

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id fALIll229175
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 22 Nov 2001 02:47:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id fALIoVR82667
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 22 Nov 2001 02:50:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id fALIUk645556;
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:30:46 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 190085 for [email-masked]; Wed, 21
Nov 2001 12:30:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id fALIUk625666 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:30:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
MAA18996 for [email-masked]; Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:30:45 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:30:45 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400020ef0

ABIO10 PGTW 211800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/211800Z/221800Z NOV 01//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/210753Z NOV 01/
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/210754Z NOV 01/
NARR/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 210600Z9, TROPICAL CYCLONE 03S WAS LOCATED NEAR 6.9S5
128.9E0, IN THE BANDA SEA, HAS TRACKED WEST-SOUTHWEST AT 14 KNOTS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING
TO 45 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 210900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) AT 210600Z9, TROPICAL CYCLONE 04S STORM WAS LOCATED NEAR
12.1S4 83.1E2, APPROXIMATELY 670 NM SOUTHEAST OF DIEGO GARCIA, HAS
TRACKED SOUTH-SOUTHEASTWARD AT 4 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE
WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 30 KNOTS GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS. SEE REF B
(WTXS32 PGTW 210900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12.0S3
82.2E2, IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARA
2.A.(2) FOR DETAILS.
(2) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED 6.6S2 132.0E6
IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE PARA 2.A.(1)
FOR DETAILS.
(3) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: MAZANY/WARREN/JACOBS/LAM/SHERRY/KUMAGA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.