

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0B0jkZ08590
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:45:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0B0i9Z27357
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:44:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f0B0SHE23040;
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:28:17 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15982691 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:28:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f0B0RtE28622
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:27:55
-0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
SAA08081 for [email-masked]; Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:27:55 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:27:55 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400015eae

863
WTIO20 FMEE 110000

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
11/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 024/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 11/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 04  (BINDU )
975 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.6S/71.8E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY ONE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : WESTSOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 150NM IN THE NORTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 25
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 50
NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 70 NM IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
80 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN
THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 11/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 16.9 SOUTH/70.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 17.6 SOUTH/69.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  ERS AND SSMI OVERPASSES SUGGEST A
SLIGHTLY SOUTHWARD RELOCATED CENTRE. CONVECTION HAS REBUILT
IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.