

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f01CUOV19671
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Jan 2001 20:30:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f01CSsN29918
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Jan 2001 20:28:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f01CEoE28474;
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 06:14:50 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 16168175 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 1 Jan 2001 06:14:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f01CElE25644
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 Jan 2001 06:14:47 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA19770 for [email-masked]; Mon, 1 Jan 2001 06:14:47 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 1 Jan 2001 06:14:47 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001421d

377
WTIO20 FMEE 011200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 01/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 03   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.5S/63.0E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY THREE DECIMAL
ZERO DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM, MAINLY IN THE
WESTERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15 TO 25 KT REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE 30
KT AND ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 02/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 13.4 SOUTH/61.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/60.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION HAS SIGNIFICANTLY WEAKENED BUT
POTENTIAL FOR INTENSIFICATION REMAINS IMPORTANT (WITH A GOOD
MONSOON FLOW AND WITH WEAK VERTICAL WIND SHEAR).