

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f35CTn206069
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:29:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f35CSkZ16534
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:28:46 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f35CAsm28552;
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 07:10:54 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16870712 for [email-masked]; Thu, 5
Apr 2001 07:10:54 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f35CArm07300 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 5 Apr 2001 07:10:53 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
HAA29163 for [email-masked]; Thu, 5 Apr 2001 07:10:56 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 5 Apr 2001 07:10:56 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Storm Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001ae71

WTIO20 FMEE 051200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
05/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 012/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 05/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 09  (EVARISTE )
980 HPA
POSITION             : 14.4S/61.4E (FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/55 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 35
NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
70 MN RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 130 MN
IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 15.8 SOUTH/60.9 EAST
DEVELOPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 06/04/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/60.5 EAST
DEVELOPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM TRACKS SOUTHWARD ANS ITS SPEED
HAS DECREASED. THE ENVIRONNMENT REMAINS FAVORABLE TO
INTENSIFICATION OVER THE NEXT 24 TO 36 HOURS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.