

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0THtMr16038
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:55:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0THtKE00138
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:55:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0THrWt34822;
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:53:32 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15939468 for [email-masked]; Mon, 29
Jan 2001 11:52:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0THqEt20086 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:52:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
LAA15705 for [email-masked]; Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:52:14 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:52:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000195bb

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

238
ABIO10 PGTW 291800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/291800Z/301800Z JAN 01//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL/290751Z JAN 01/
AMPN/TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 290600Z7 TROPICAL CYCLONE 07S WAS LOCATED NEAR 15.9S5
122.1E6 MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 10 KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED
SURFACE WINDS WERE 30 KNOTS GUSTING TO 40 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTXS31
PGTW 290900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE
FORECAST TEAM: CANTRELL/SMITH/WILSON/JACKSON//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.