

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f1QL4EV04124
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:04:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f1QL3qB05633
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:03:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f1QKjst13690;
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:45:54 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16347835 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26
Feb 2001 14:45:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f1QKjrt34558 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:45:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
OAA00015 for [email-masked]; Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:45:53 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:45:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N:
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001a21d

WTIO20 FMEE 261045
BULLETIN FOR CYCLONIC ACTIVITY AND SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER IN
THE SOUTHWEST  INDIAN OCEAN

DATE:  01/02/26 AT 1200 UTC

PART 1 :
WARNING SUMMARY : NIL.

PART 2 :
TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION  :

CONVECTION IS ORGANIZED WITHIN TWO BRANCHES OF MODERATE ACTIVITY.
ONE ALONG 6S, MAINLY ACTIVE BETWEEN 45E AND 57E, AND EASTH OF 82E,
SHOWS THE LIMIT OF THE MOONSON FLOW. THE SECOND ONE, ALONG 13S
BETWEEN 60E AND 70E, MARKES THE LIMIT OF THE SOUTHEASTERLY FLOW
ISSUING FROM THE SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURE. BETWEEN THESE TWO
AREAS, EXISTS AN AREA OF RELATIVE LOW PRESSURE WITHIN DEVELOP SOME
WEAK CLOCKWISE CIRCULATIONS.

THE NWP MODELS DO NOT DEVELOP ANY TROPICAL LOW, EVEN AT  MEDIUM
RANGE.

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.