

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0IIZlY00454
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:35:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0IIY0W02606
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:34:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0II9Vq23334;
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:09:31 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15973603 for [email-masked]; Thu, 18
Jan 2001 12:09:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0II9Uq15250 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:09:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
MAA04514 for [email-masked]; Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:09:30 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:09:30 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001758d

200
WTIO20 FMEE 181800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
18/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 18/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 05   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.5S/85.8E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS UP TO 150 NM FROM
THE ESTIMATED CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP
TO 250 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/85.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 19/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 14.2 SOUTH/85.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CENTRE IS DIFFICULT TO PRECISELY LOCATE
ON THE IR IMAGERY. WINDSHEAR HAS DECREASED, AND THE ESTIMATED
CENTRE IS SITUATED IN THE NORTHEASTERN VICINITY OF THE
ORGANIZING CONVECTION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.