

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id fAH5kZM10182
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:46:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id fAH5nMR86499
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:49:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id fAH5Zj670392;
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:35:45 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 131957 for [email-masked]; Fri, 16
Nov 2001 23:35:45 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id fAH5Zi636046 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:35:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
XAA00606 for [email-masked]; Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:35:44 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:35:44 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400020d0d

WTIO20 FMEE 170600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
17/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/03 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 17/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 03   1005 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.0S/76.0E
(TEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SIX DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 71E AND
84E, FROM 7S TO 14S.

THE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 10/20 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KT IN
THE SOUTH, EXTENDING UP TO 13S, DUE TO THE GRADIENT WITH THE
SUBTROPICAL HIGH PRESSURES. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LOCATION OF THE CENTRE AND EXTENSION OF
WINDS ARE ESTIMATED ACCORDING TO QUIKSCAT DATA AT 00H55. AT
THIS STYAGE, THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.