

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f346ULV14261
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:30:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f346TOZ14605
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:29:25 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f346Ggm29296;
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:16:42 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16853625 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4
Apr 2001 01:16:42 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f346Gfm08506 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:16:41 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
BAA27244 for [email-masked]; Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:16:43 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:16:43 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001adfa

WTIO20 FMEE 040600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED ZF?METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : U?DN?SBAY 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON N? ?? ?? ?: TROPC?AL DAP?ESSION 09   998 HPA
COSITION   N? ?? ?? ?: WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT QQUMIS/63.?E?
(TAELVE ?EVIMAL ZER?QBDEG?EES SOUTH UN???IXTY TH/EE DECIMAL
?? ??EVEN DEGREE? ?AST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMEN??? ?? ?? ?? ?: SO?T?EASO  9??TO
MENACED ARE?S ?      : ?KUA/LY WEAT
EG EXISTS A?THIN 120 NM
RUDIUS OF ?NE CEN?RE?EXTENDING LOCALLY UP?TO ?70?NM.

CIOVKWISE UINDS QUPXWT KT REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE 30 KT AND ROUGH
N? ??EAS NEAR THE CEN?REWNNEXTEN?INL LOCALLY UP TT?100,NM?I? T??
NO/THER? SECTOR.
?S?RONG GUJT??UMDER SQUALIS.
?
9/JO?EMA?TED POSITION QP/XCRXWPPQ ?TN1800 UT?= 72.8 SO?T?/64.7 EAST
JTATIONARY INTENSITY.
FOGECAJTED PO?IT?ON WCTXPRXWPPK AT 0600 KT?= 13.0 SOUTH/64.8 EU?TT
DEVELTCPC?G.
O?HER INFORMATIONS   CC ?MO INTENSIFICATION. THE SYSTEMN?OW TR?C?SO
?   AN? AVC?L?R??ES SOUTHEASTWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.