

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f336fjj29233
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:41:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f336esZ24664
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:40:55 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f336Mrm17994;
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:22:53 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16832907 for [email-masked]; Tue, 3
Apr 2001 01:22:53 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f336Mqm17992 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:22:52 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
BAA03193 for [email-masked]; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:22:55 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:22:55 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001ad80

WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 03/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 09   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.2S/61.9E
(TEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY ONE DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE
WESTERN AND EASTERN SECTORS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING VERY LOCALLY 30 KT, WITH STRONG
GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 10.6 SOUTH/61.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 11.1 SOUTH/61.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CONVECTIVE MASSES ARE BETTER
ORGANIZED BUT THE INTENSITY OF THIS SYSTEM REMAINS WEAK.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.