

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f12Ha0X21447
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 01:36:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f12HZoP09192
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 01:35:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f12HaBt19680;
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:36:11 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15997591 for [email-masked]; Fri, 2
Feb 2001 11:36:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f12HaAt26396 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:36:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
LAA01519 for [email-masked]; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:36:10 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:36:10 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Ref/a/rmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl/020000z Feb 01//
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019c06

981
WTXS22 PGTW 021700
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 021651Z FEB 01//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL/020000Z FEB 01//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS22 PGTW 020000)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMEMBASSY PORT LOUIS.
2. THIS CANCELS REF A. THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY NEAR 17.8S6
68.3E7 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 23.4S9 67.3E6 APPROXIMATELY 320NM
SOUTHEAST OF PORT MATHURIN. THE SYSTEM IS MOVING SOUTHWARD INTO AN
AREA OF INCREASING VERTICAL WIND SHEAR AND HAS BECOME SIGNIFICANTLY
LESS ORGANIZED. RECENT SATELLITE ANIMATED IMAGERY ALSO INDICATE A
SUBSTANTIAL DECREASE IN CONVECTION IN THE REGION. THEREFORE, THE
POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN
THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.