

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0KCRru05165
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:27:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0KCQ9A08573
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:26:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0KCH9q18012;
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 06:17:09 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15996033 for [email-masked]; Sat, 20
Jan 2001 06:17:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0KCH8q17410 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 20 Jan 2001 06:17:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA12802 for [email-masked]; Sat, 20 Jan 2001 06:17:07 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 20 Jan 2001 06:17:07 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: 3) An Area Of Weak To Moderate Convection Is Located
Between The
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400017ad3

404
WTIO20 FMEE 201155
DEPRESSION REMAINS POOR.

3) AN AREA OF WEAK TO MODERATE CONVECTION IS LOCATED BETWEEN THE
SOUTHEASTERN COAST OF MADAGASCAR AND REUNION ISLAND, BETWEEN 18 AND
24 SOUTH, FROM 48 TO 54 EAST. THE UPPER LEVEL DIVERGENCE IS GOOD,
BUT NO CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION IS DISCERNABLE, BOTH ON SATELLITE
IMAGERY AND ON SURFACE OBSERVATIONS (WEAK RIDGE INSTEAD).
FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TROPICAL
DEPRESSION IS POOR.

4) THE TROPICAL SYSTEM N 05 HAS INTENSIFIED DURING THE PAST 24
HOURS, BEING NAMED CHARLY YESTERDAY AND IS NOW A SEVERE TROPICAL
STORM.
FOR MORE DETAILS, SEE WARNINGS NUMBER 010/05 AND FOLLOWINGS.

//END OF PART 02/02//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.