

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id fABIoS623472
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 12 Nov 2001 02:50:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id fABIrBR00257
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 12 Nov 2001 02:53:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id fABIXH661186;
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:33:18 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 48467 for [email-masked]; Sun, 11 Nov
2001 12:32:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id fABIWx673278 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:32:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
MAA21850 for [email-masked]; Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:32:59 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:32:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400020ac3

ABIO10 PGTW 111800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/111800Z/121800Z NOV 01//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/111701Z NOV 01/
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/110621Z NOV 01/
NARR/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. REF B IS A TROPICAL
CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 111200Z5 TROPICAL CYCLONE 04B WAS LOCATED AT 15.8N4
83.8E9 JUST OFF OF THE ORISSA COAST AND MOVING NORTHWARD AT 06
KNOTS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 35 GUSTING TO 45
KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTIO21 PGTW 111500) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 12.4S7
94.3E6, WHICH WAS THE SUBJECT OF A TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT,
HAS WEAKENED CONSIDERABLY. ANIMATED SATELLITE IMAGERY AND A 111110Z5
QUIKSCAT PASS REVEALS THAT THE SYSTEM HAS NO DEEP CONVECTION AND
THAT THE LLCC HAS OPENED UP INTO A TROUGH. THERFORE, THE AREA IS NO
LONGER SUSPECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. SEE REFERENCE B (WTXS21 PGTW 110630) FOR
FURTHER DETAILS ON THE CANCELLATION.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: LEEJOICE/ROBERTS/WHITCOMB/HARRISON/EDBERG/NUTONGLA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.