

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id fAT6HGE04396
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:17:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id fAT6K9R29859
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:20:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id fAT65Q649178;
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:05:27 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 292987 for [email-masked]; Thu, 29
Nov 2001 00:00:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id fAT60F636050 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:00:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA00720 for [email-masked]; Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:00:14 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:00:14 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40002121a

WTIO20 FMEE 290600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
29/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/04 (FOR METAREA VII)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THUSDAY 29/11/2001 AT 0060 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04   990 HPA (BESSI)
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/92.0E
(THWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND NINETY TWO DECIMAL
DEGREES ZERO EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH 6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 20 NM FROM
THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 150 NM IN THE NORTHWERTERN QUADRANT
AND LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM IN THE NORTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE AND VERY LOCALLY UP TO 90 E.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 29/11/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH / 91.8 EAST
STATIONNARY
FORECASTED POSITION 30/11/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 13.0 SOUTH / 91.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :
THE SYSTEM REMAINS MODERATLY EASTERLY SHEARED, BUT CONVECTION
HAS REBUILTED IN THE VICINITY OF THE CENTRE IN THE LAST HOURS. THE
SYSTEM TRACKS NOW GLOBALLY SOUTHWARD, BUT IT IS FORCASTED TO TRACK
SOUTHWESTWARD DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS WHITH THE APPROCH OF A HIGH
BY THE SOUTHWEST.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.