

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f3377Rj06689
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:07:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f3376bZ27229
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:06:37 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f336okm32374;
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:50:46 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16833012 for [email-masked]; Tue, 3
Apr 2001 01:50:46 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f336ojm05574 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:50:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
BAA03389 for [email-masked]; Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:50:48 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 3 Apr 2001 01:50:48 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001ad84

WTIO20 FMEE 030600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/10 (SOUTH-WESTHINDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 03/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.5S/84.2E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING VERY LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE
SOUTHERN PART OF THE SYSTEM DUE TO A STRONG ISOBARIC
GRADIANT. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/04/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 14.9 SOUTH/82.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 04/04/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 15.5 SOUTH/80.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  FORCE WINDS ARE CONFIRMED BY QUIKSCATT
DATA AND BY SHIP DATA MEASURED IN VICINITY OF THE CENTRE. THE
INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.