

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f1AKJ3f06685
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 11 Feb 2001 04:19:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f1AKIr403030
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 11 Feb 2001 04:18:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f1AKJYt18612;
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:19:34 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16111638 for [email-masked]; Sat, 10
Feb 2001 14:19:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f1AKJXt17494 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:19:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
OAA15640 for [email-masked]; Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:19:33 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:19:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Ref/b/rmg/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/101951z Feb
01//
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019e62

WTXS21 PGTW 102030
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/092021Z FEB 01//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/101951Z FEB 01//
NARR/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT. REF B IS A TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING//
RMKS/
1. THIS CANCELS REF A. A SUBSTANTIAL DECREASE IN CONVECTION AND
STRONG VERTICAL WIND SHEAR HAS INHIBITED DEVELOPMENT OF THIS AREA.
THEREFORE, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS POOR.
2. SEE REF B FOR DETAILS ON A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING LOCATED NEAR
14.3S8 136.5E5.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.