

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f13H79i20575
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 4 Feb 2001 01:07:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f13H71S14061
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 4 Feb 2001 01:07:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f13H7Nt24712;
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:07:23 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16009794 for [email-masked]; Sat, 3
Feb 2001 11:07:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f13H7Jt21798 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:07:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
LAA17982 for [email-masked]; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:07:18 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:07:18 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-S: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019c5b

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN

098
ABIO10 PGTW 031800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/031800Z/041800Z FEB 01//
RMKS/1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO
COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 23.4S9
67.3E6 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 28.7S7 69.8E3 OVER THE SOUTH INDIAN
OCEAN. ENHANCED INFRARED AND WATER VAPOR ANIMATION DEPICT THAT THE
SYSTEM HAS INTERACTED WITH A BAROCLINIC FRONTAL ZONE TO PRODUCE A
NEW EXTRATROPICAL SYSTEM ON THE FRONT. BECAUSE OF THIS TRANSITION,
THE SUSPECT AREA IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF
A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: ROBERTS/BALDINGER/CUTMAN//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.