

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f086aTX19424
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:36:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f086Ysn12766
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:34:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f086JDE18856;
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:19:14 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15948212 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:19:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f086J5E19068
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:19:05 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA27722 for [email-masked]; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:19:04 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:19:04 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001562a

498
WTIO20 FMEE 080600

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 013/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 08/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 04  (BINDU )
994 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.2S/73.7E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 120 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 400 NM IN THE
NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANTS.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WHITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 60 MN DANS LE
DEMI-CERCLE EST.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
30 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING UP TO 100 NM IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONGS GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 08/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 14.2 SOUTH/72.9 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/72.1 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM ON A
SOUTH-SOUTH-EASTERN TRACK.=