

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f13CTCi26304
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:29:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f13CT7S28604
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:29:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f13CDUt18842;
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 06:13:31 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 16007731 for [email-masked]; Sat, 3
Feb 2001 06:13:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f13CDUt23654 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 06:13:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA16365 for [email-masked]; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 06:13:29 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 3 Feb 2001 06:13:29 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019c54

325
WTIO20 FMEE 031200

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
03/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 010/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 03/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 28.7S/69.8E
(TWENTY EIGHT DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY NINE
DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  15 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT EXTENDING UP TO 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30
KT AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE. STRONG GUSTS UNDER
SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 04/02/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 30.5 SOUTH/70.0 EAST
EXTRATROPICAL
FORECASTED POSITION 04/02/2001 AT 1200 UTC: EXTRATROPICAL
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE CENTRE HAS BEEN RELOCATED IN THE
SOUTHEAST.
LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS SYSTEM WHICH WILL BECOME EXTRATROPICAL.
HOWEVER STRONG WINDS WILL PERSIST IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.