

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0J6TfT07022
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:29:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f0J6Ru919488
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:27:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0J6HPq21510;
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:17:25 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15981672 for [email-masked]; Fri, 19
Jan 2001 00:17:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f0J6HPq11516 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:17:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA17498 for [email-masked]; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:17:24 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:17:24 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400017710

308
WTIO20 FMEE 190600

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
19/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 19/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 05   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 13.8S/83.9E
(THIRTEEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY THREE
DECIMAL NINE DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : ALMOST STATIONNARY
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 80 NM RADIUS
FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 180 NM IN THE NORTHWESTERN
AND SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 19/01/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 14.0 SOUTH/83.5 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 20/01/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 13.8 SOUTH/83.0 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE LOW LEVEL CENTRE, STILL DIFFICUL TO
DETERMINATE, HAS BEEN LOCATE WESTWARD.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.