

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f08CbJX26274
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:37:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f08CZin26568
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:35:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.11])
by postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f08CKlE31014;
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:20:47 -0600
Received: from POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU by POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 1.8d) with spool id 15950360 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:20:45 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
postoffice.cso.uiuc.edu (8.10.1/8.10.1) with ESMTP id f08CKYE31480
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:20:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA00182 for [email-masked]; Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:20:33 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:20:33 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Securite
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000156f5

193
WTIO20 FMEE 081200

SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
08/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 014/04 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : MONDAY 08/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 04  (BINDU )
976 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.4S/73.3E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY THREE
DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  8 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE NORTHEASTERN
QUADRANT, AND EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM IN THE
NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANTS.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS FROM
THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS WHITHIN 50 NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 70 MN DANS LE
DEMI-CERCLE EST.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
70 NM EXTENDING UP TO 110 NM IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONGS GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2001 AT 0000 UTC: 16.0 SOUTH/72.9 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/01/2001 AT 1200 UTC: 17.2 SOUTH/71.9 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  INTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM IN A
BANDINF EYE PATTERN.=