

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f12IKoX25737
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 02:20:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mailgw.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f12IKkP12387
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 3 Feb 2001 02:20:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f12I6st23056;
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:06:54 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 15998551 for [email-masked]; Fri, 2
Feb 2001 12:06:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f12I6rt15654 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:06:53 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
MAA02516 for [email-masked]; Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:06:53 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:06:53 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400019c18

678
WTIO20 FMEE 021800

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
02/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 007/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 02/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   996 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.8S/67.3E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN
DECIMAL THREE DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHSOUTHWEST  13 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
QUADRANT.
BROAD CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE
WINDS 30 KT NEAR THE CENTRE AND LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CERCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2001 AT 0600 UTC: 26.1 SOUTH/67.1 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 03/02/2001 AT 1800 UTC: 28.2 SOUTH/66.4 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION REMAINS WEAK AND POORLY
ORGANIZED.
THE SYSTEM IS STILL TRACKING SOUTHWARD, SLOWING DOWN WITH THE
APPROACHING HIGH PRESSURE  IN THE SOUTHWEST.
STRONGEST WINDS ARE IN THE EASTERN AND SOUTHERN PART OF THE
SYSTEM.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.