

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f43Ab5B01532
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 May 2001 18:37:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id f43AZul22323
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 May 2001 18:35:56 +0800
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu ([email-masked] [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f43ADs350870;
Thu, 3 May 2001 05:13:54 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 17292530 for [email-masked]; Thu, 3
May 2001 05:13:54 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.2/8.11.2) with ESMTP id f43ADr311688 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 3 May 2001 05:13:53 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
FAA09947 for [email-masked]; Thu, 3 May 2001 05:13:56 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 3 May 2001 05:13:56 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Ampn/ref Is Tropical Cyclone Formation Alert (wtio21
Pgtw 021200)//
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40001b935

WTIO21 PGTW 031030
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/021151Z MAY 01//
AMPN/REF IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTIO21 PGTW 021200)//
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CALCUTTA AND AMEMBASSY DHAKA
2. REMARKS:
THIS CANCELS REF A.
ANIMATED INFRARED AND VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATE THAT THE
AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 13.7N1 95.7E1 AND THE
ASSOCIATED LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) HAVE MOVED OVER LAND
APPROXIMATELY 25 NM SOUTH OF MAWLAMYINE, MYANMAR DURING THE PAST 3
HOURS. SATELLITE IMAGERY AND RECENT MICROWAVE IMAGERY DEPICT RAPIDLY
WEAKENING CONVECTION UNDER SOUTHWESTERLY SHEAR. THEREFORE, THE AREA
NO LONGER HAS POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.