

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g0O0Vtc04167
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:31:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g0O0ZFt51615
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:35:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g0O0In644572;
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:18:49 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 378606 for [email-masked]; Wed, 23
Jan 2002 18:18:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g0O0IK627636 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:18:20 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
SAA06910 for [email-masked]; Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:18:16 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:18:16 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000224f1

WTIO20 FMEE 240000

SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
24/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 006/07 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 24/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07   997 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 12.0S/89.8E
(TWELVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL
EIGHT DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM
FROM THE CENTRE.
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 25/30 KT AROUND THE CENTRE, REACHING VERY
LOCALLY 30 KT AND  VERY ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 24/01/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 12.5 SOUTH/88.8 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 25/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 13.2 SOUTH/87.2 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON INTENSIFYING ON THE
NORTHEASTREN OF OR AREA. LOCATION OF THE CENTRE HAS TO BE
CONFIRMED.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.