

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g1F6g3827312
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:42:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g1F6fwW20018
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:41:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1F6HM628166;
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:17:22 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 705625 for [email-masked]; Fri, 15
Feb 2002 00:17:22 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1F6HL636620 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:17:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
AAA04821 for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:17:11 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:17:11 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400022bb8

WTIO22 FMEE 150600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1003 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 40 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.0S/50.9E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 13 AND 18
SOUTH, FROM 50 TO 56 EAST, EXTENDING UP TO THE NORTH OF
MOZAMBIC CHANNEL ON COMORES ISLANDS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI_CIRCLE, AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 15.6 SOUTH/51.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 15.1 SOUTH/51.9 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS IMPORTANT NEAR THIS WEAK
LOW, BUT IT IS STILL POORLY ORGANIZED. THIS SYSTEM HAS A GOOD
POTENTIAL FOR INTENSIFICATION. SINCE YESTERDAY, THE SYSTEM
HAS TRACKED NORTHNORTHEASTWARD NEAR MALAGASY COASTS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.