

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g2NIPvU24220
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:25:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.2/8.12.2) with ESMTP id g2NIPrsw056020
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:25:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g2NI3T646860;
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:03:29 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 1038862 for [email-masked]; Sat, 23
Mar 2002 12:03:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g2NI3S656114 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:03:28 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
MAA25364 for [email-masked]; Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:03:28 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:03:28 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e40002376c

WTIO20 FMEE 231800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
23/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 23/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12   1002 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 9.1S/77.2E
(NINE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SEVENTY SEVEN DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHWEST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 400 NM IN
THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT AND LOCALLY UP TO 500 NM IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 24/03/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 9.6 SOUTH/75.4 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 24/03/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 10.5 SOUTH/73.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM DOES NOT SHOW ANY SIGN OF
INTENSIFICATION. IT IS UNDER MODERATE EASTERLY SHEARING. IT
IS VERY DIFFICULT TO LOCATE THE CENTRE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.