

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g1FCV1817810
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:31:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g1FCUwW89090
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:30:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1FCA7681452;
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:10:07 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 707116 for [email-masked]; Fri, 15
Feb 2002 06:10:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1FCA2680364 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:10:02 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA07260 for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:09:52 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:09:52 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400022bcc

WTIO22 FMEE 151200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 003/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 16.0S/51.2E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 13 AND 18
SOUTH, FROM 49 TO 58 EAST, EXTENDING UP TO THE NORTH OF
MOZAMBIC CHANNEL ON COMORES ISLANDS.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI?CIRCLE, AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 15.4 SOUTH/51.6 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/52.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS STILL FLUCTUATING AND
POORLY ORGANIZED. THE MAIN LLCC STIL TRACKS NORTHEASTWARD.
THE SYSTEM SHOULD INTENSIFY DURING THE NIGHT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.