

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g5C7A5M01156
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:10:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.2/8.12.2) with ESMTP id g5C7A0vx099901
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:10:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g5C6pa612310;
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:51:36 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 2324036 for [email-masked]; Wed, 12
Jun 2002 01:51:36 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g5C6pZ635134 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:51:35 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
BAA08750 for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:51:28 -0500
(CDT)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:51:28 -0500
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400025060

WTIO22 FMEE 120600

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 002/15 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : WEDNESDAY 12/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 15
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH  3 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 11 AND 18
SOUTH, EXTENDING FROM 78 TO 85 EAST.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT AND MODERATE SEAS CLOSE TO CENTRE,
ESTIMATED AT 1004 HPA NEAR 11.8S AND 81.0E.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 12/06/2002 AT 1800 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 13/06/2002 AT 0600 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING, ORGANISATION
SEEMS DIFFICULT, WITH A CENTER REMAINING NORTH OF CONVECTION.
THE INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.