

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g15Kd2J16700
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 6 Feb 2002 04:39:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g15KgEI81939
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 6 Feb 2002 04:42:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g15KED650878;
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:14:13 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 563723 for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Feb
2002 14:14:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g15KEB625678 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:14:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
OAA07033 for [email-masked]; Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:14:06 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:14:06 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The
Indian
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e4000228fa

ABIO10 PGTW 051800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN
OCEAN/051800Z/061800Z FEB 02//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/05077ZHFEBH?2H
LEF/XGVJMGNAVPWCMZTOCP
PLQEMY
HHARBOLGIK50752B FEBH?2H
HAHRXLEF WHAND BTAHLTRMPLCNCBQGKLONZ WWRNINGZMH
DMKL/5
1.5PMROH INDLAPLOCTAP AYENC.-?9/)05,8,'7?- 23'5?595,.-'5?96?
WFRICA?:?
W. ORMPWQAB CYQLONT SUVMAYYKACPONT=
X.)OROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 050600Z1 TROPICAL CYCLONE 12S (FRANCESCA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 16.1S8 78.7E2 AND WAS MOVING SOUTHEASTWARD AT 04 KNOTS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 110 KNOTS GUSTING TO 135 KNOTS. SEE REF A
(WTXS31 PGTW 050900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(2) AT 050600Z1 TROPICAL CYCLONE 13S (CHRIS) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 18.7S6 120.1E4 AND WAS MOVING SOUTH-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 04 KNOTS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE 115 KNOTS GUSTING TO 140 KNOTS. SEE REF
A (WTXS32 PGTW 050900) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 18.2S1
42.4E0 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 20.1S3 40.1E5, IN THE MOZAMBIQUE CHANNEL.
RECENT ANIMATED VISIBLE SATELLITE IMAGERY INDICATES THAT THE LOW
LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) IS NO LONGER EVIDENT AND HAS BECOME
A BROADER AREA OF TROUGHING. ANIMATED INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY
INDICATES DEEP CONVECTION HAS PERSISTED OVER THE LAST 24 HOURS
WITHIN THE TROUGHING REGION. THE 200 MB ANALYSIS INDICATES THAT THE
DISTURBANCE IS BENEATH A REGION OF DIFFLUENCE ASSOCIATED WITH THE
SUBTROPICAL RIDGE. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 20 TO
25 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED AT 1005 MB. THE
POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS REMAINS FAIR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: CANTRELL/BRYANT/JACOBS/KUMAGA//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.