

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g011T2b16579
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Jan 2002 09:29:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g011WAw48863
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 1 Jan 2002 09:32:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g011AP684050;
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:10:25 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 648620 for [email-masked]; Mon, 31
Dec 2001 19:10:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g011AO654802 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:10:24 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
TAA16782 for [email-masked]; Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:10:22 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:10:22 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400021cb5

WTIO24 FMEE 010000

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
01/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 005/05 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 01/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DEPRESSION 05   998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 19.9S/40.5E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE
DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT             : EAST  7 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER  EXTENDS UP TO 180 MN IN THE
SOUTH, AND UP TO 230 NM IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT NEAR THE CENTRE REACHING LOCALLY GALE
FORCE WINDS 35 KT WITH ROUGH SEAS WITHIN THE EASTERN QUADRANT UP TO
100 NM. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 01/01/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 20.1 SOUTH/41.6 EAST
STATIONARY INTENSITY.
FORECASTED POSITION 02/01/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 21.0 SOUTH/42.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEME ALWAYS UNDERGOES A DECREASING
NORTHWESTERLY SHEARING UPPER LEVEL FLOW, BUT CONVECTION SEEMS
BETTER ORGANIZED IN Z CURVED BAND PATTERN. THA CENTRE IS STILL NEAR
THE NORTHEASTERN EDGE OF THE HEAD OF THE BAND.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.