

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g1FIRp809076
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Feb 2002 02:27:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g1FIRmW44748
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Feb 2002 02:27:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1FI7Z675534;
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:07:35 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 711249 for [email-masked]; Fri, 15
Feb 2002 12:07:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1FI7Y660390 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:07:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
MAA16704 for [email-masked]; Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:07:26 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:07:26 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:  O
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400022be7

WTIO22 FMEE 151800

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
15/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 004/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 15/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 10   1000 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 15.7S/51.4E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY ONE DECIMAL
FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT             : NORTHNORTHEAST  4 KT
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 75 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 500 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/25 KT NEAR THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI_CIRCLE, AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 0600 UTC: 14.8 SOUTH/51.7 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 16/02/2002 AT 1800 UTC: 14.5 SOUTH/52.8 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  CONVECTION IS STILL FLUCTUATING AND
POORLY ORGANIZED. THE POTENTIAL FOR INTENSIFICATION REMAINS
MODERATE.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.