

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g1CCipF06131
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:44:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g1CCikW32132
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:44:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1CCOq628234;
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:24:52 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 658788 for [email-masked]; Tue, 12
Feb 2002 06:24:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1CCOq630692 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:24:52 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA18724 for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:24:46 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:24:46 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400022aec

WTIO20 FMEE 121200

SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
12/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 051/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : TUESDAY 12/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : EXTRA-TROPICAL DEPRESSION 08
(EX-FRANCESCA) 998 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 29.8S/87.4E
(TWENTY NINE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY SEVEN
DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTHEAST  10 KT
MENACED AREAS        : RESIDUAL SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR, EXTENDING BETWEEN 80 NM AND 350 NM FROM THE
CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS IN THE
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE EXTENDING UP TO 350 NM FROM THE CENTRE.
RESIDUAL NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS IN THE
NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT UP TO 120 NM.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 30.8 SOUTH/88.5 EAST

FORECASTED POSITION 13/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: DISSIPATING
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  LAST BULLETIN OVER THIS EXTRATROPICAL
SYSTEM WHICH HAS LOST ITS ORGANIZATION.
HOWEVER STRONG WINDS PERSIST IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND
TEMPORARILY IN THE NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.