

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g2MCUEA24659
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:30:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.2/8.12.2) with ESMTP id g2MCUAsw098345
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:30:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g2MC6Y625620;
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:06:35 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 1020994 for [email-masked]; Fri, 22
Mar 2002 06:06:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g2MC6X632574 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:06:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA01946 for [email-masked]; Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:06:32 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:06:32 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status: RO
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400023702

WTIO22 FMEE 221200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
22/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : FRIDAY 22/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 12   1004 HPA
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 75E AND
95E, FROM 3S TO 15S.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KT AROUND A CENTRE LOCATED NEAR 8.5SS AND
82.6E, REACHING 20/25 KT MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS IN SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 23/03/2002 AT 0000 UTC:
FORECASTED POSITION 23/03/2002 AT 1200 UTC:
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO MOVE
WESTSOUTHWESTWARD.
AT THIS STAGE, IT DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR WARNINGS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.