

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 (built Feb 21 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 23 Nov 2002 05:19:16 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.5/8.12.5) with ESMTP id gAMLIwBt003648	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 05:19:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.3/8.12.3) with ESMTP id gAMHsElE009602; Fri,
22 Nov 2002 15:15:09 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 2183716 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:15:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.3/8.12.3) with ESMTP id gAMLF8Tw037720
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:15:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id gAMLF73B022765
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
22 Nov 2002 15:15:07 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          gAMLF7pX022764 for [email-masked]; Fri,
22 Nov 2002 15:15:07 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:15:07 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: 1. Immediate Delivery Req To Amconsul Calcutta And Amembassy
Dhaka
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXII, Probability=32%, Report=SUBJ_HAS_SPACES

WTIO21 PGTW 222100
RMKS/
1. IMMEDIATE DELIVERY REQ TO AMCONSUL CALCUTTA AND AMEMBASSY DHAKA
2. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS POSSIBLE WITHIN
150 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 13.0N4 86.4E8 TO 8.5N3 87.3E8
WITHIN THE NEXT 06 TO 24 HOURS.  AVAILABLE DATA DOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBERED TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS AT THIS TIME. WINDS
IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 20 TO 25 KNOTS. METSAT IMAGERY AT
221800Z3 INDICATES THAT A CIRCULATION CENTER IS LOCATED NEAR 9.3N2
87.0E5. THE SYSTEM IS MOVING NORTHWARD AT 04 KNOTS.
3. REMARKS:
THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 8.9N7 87.6E1 IS NOW
LOCATED NEAR 9.3N2 87.0E5, APPROXIMATELY 455 EAST-SOUTHEAST OF
MADRAS, INDIA. ANIMATED ENHANCED INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY
INDICATES CYCLING DEEP CONVECTION THAT HAS CONSOLIDATED OVER A LOW
LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER. THE 200 MB ANALYSIS DEPICTS THE AREA
EQUATORWARD OF THE UPPER LEVEL RIDGE AXIS IN A DIFFLUENT REGION WITH
WEAK TO MODERATE VERTICAL WINDS SHEAR. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE
WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 20 TO 25 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS
ESTIMATED TO BE 1004 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A
SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS UPGRADED TO
GOOD.
4. THIS ALERT WILL BE REISSUED, UPGRADED TO WARNING OR CANCELLED BY
232100Z8.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.