

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g1EDGsg22069
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:16:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g1EDGnW84765
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:16:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1ECio628140;
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:44:50 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 692026 for [email-masked]; Thu, 14
Feb 2002 06:44:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g1ECio628138 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:44:50 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
GAA11788 for [email-masked]; Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:44:44 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:44:44 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400022b82

WTIO22 FMEE 141200

SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
14/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 001/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : THURSDAY 14/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC
PHENOMENON           : ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 10
MOVEMENT             : UNDETERMINED
MENACED AREAS        : SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS BETWEEN 10 AND 20
SOUTH, AND FROM 45 TO 60 EAST.
CLOCKWISE WINDS 15/20 KNOTS, REACHING LOCALLY 25/30 KNOTS, AND
MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 18.5 SOUTH/50.5 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
FORECASTED POSITION 15/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 18.0 SOUTH/51.0 EAST
DEVELOPPING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  A WEAK CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION CAN BE
DETECTED AROUND A LOW ESTIMATED AT 1005 HPA AND LOCATED BY 18
SOUTH AND 50 EAST. POTENTIAL FOR INTENSIFICATION IS FAIR. THE
INTENSITY OF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
BULLETINS.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.