

by imaila.ust.hk (8.11.0/8.11.0) with ESMTP id g190iOY25056
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:44:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g190iCI61369
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:44:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g190P4634332;
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:25:04 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release
1.8d) with spool id 615686 for [email-masked]; Fri, 8 Feb
2002 18:25:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222]) by
vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id g190P4650844 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:25:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.9.3+Sun/8.9.3) id
SAA02635 for [email-masked]; Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:24:59 -0600
(CST)
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:24:59 -0600
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject:      Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la
Reunion
To: [email-masked]
Status:
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: 35b414e400022a10

WTIO20 FMEE 090000
PAN PAN
HURRICANE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION
09/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC
WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
WARNING NUMBER       : 037/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)
BEGINNING OF VALID   : SATURDAY 09/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC
PHENOMENON           : TROPICAL CYCLONE 08  (FRANCESCA )
955 HPA
POSITION             : WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 20.9S/84.7E
(TWENTY DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL
SEVEN DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT : SOUTHSOUTHEAST  6 KT
MENACED AREAS : SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 110 NM RADIUS OF THE
CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 200 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65/80 KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS WITHIN 20 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 35 NM RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 70NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE EXTENDING UP TO 130 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
120 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 250 NM IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.
FORECASTED POSITION 09/02/2002 AT 1200 UTC: 22.1 SOUTH/85.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
FORECASTED POSITION 10/02/2002 AT 0000 UTC: 23.2 SOUTH/85.0 EAST
WEAKENING.
OTHER INFORMATIONS   :  THE SYSTEM SHOWS ITS FIRTS SIGNS OF
WEAKENING, WITH A DISAPPEARING EYE AND A WEAKENING OF DEAP
CONVECTION. IT SHOULD CURVE MORE SOUTHWARD.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.centerone.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.