

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:46:50 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2P9kjgP063622	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:46:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2OGgxXA017430; Tue,
25 Mar 2003 03:39:02 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1649697 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:39:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2P9d0iw031054
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:39:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h2P9cdid024949
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
25 Mar 2003 03:38:39 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h2P9cdtB024948 for [email-masked]; Tue,
25 Mar 2003 03:38:39 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:38:39 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIIIIIIII, Probability=38%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_75_100, __UPPERCASE_75_100

ACPA40 PHFO 250938
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
EASTERN NORTH AND SOUTH PACIFIC
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER/WEATHER FORECAST OFFICE
HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 25 2003

NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0900 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
FRONT...ISOLATED CB...THAT EXTEND NORTH OF 30N AND WEST OF THE
DATELINE...ARE IN AREA BOUNDED BY  30N180 29N163W 26N180
30N180...HAVE MOVED EAST AT 30 KT...WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN COVERAGE
OR INTENSITY.
ITCZ...ISOLATED CB...THAT EXTEND WEST OF THE DATELINE...ARE IN AREA
BOUNDED BY 07N180 07N175W 02N175W 03N180 07N180...HAVE BEEN NEARLY
STATIONARY...WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN COVERAGE OR INTENSITY.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER
ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
SEE FRONT UNDER OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES ABOVE.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
TROUGH...ISOLATED CB IN AREA BOUNDED BY 03S171W 05S160W 25S152W
25S157W 17S167W 03S171W...HAVE BEEN NEARLY STATIONARY...WITH LITTLE
CHANGE IN COVERAGE OR INTENSITY.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
SEE TROUGH UNDER OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES ABOVE.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB WITHIN WITHIN 90 NM OF 18S175W...HAVE BEEN NEARLY
STATIONARY...WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN COVERAGE OR INTENSITY.

WFO HONOLULU IS REVIEWING THE USE OF AND THE REQUIREMENT FOR THIS
PRODUCT TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS. DEPENDING UPON THE RESPONSES
RECEIVED...THE PRODUCT MAY BE REFORMATTED OR MODIFIED AS REQUIRED.
PLEASE SEND COMMENTS NO LATER THAN MAY 1 2003 ON YOUR USE OF OR
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS PRODUCT TO: [email-masked] OR CALL
808-973-5276.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.