

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 03 Apr 2003 11:40:59 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h333f1Bc071375	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 11:41:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h32LuT9e034362; Wed,
02 Apr 2003 21:33:22 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1810022 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:33:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h333XLeQ014546
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:33:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h333Wqid012913
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
02 Apr 2003 21:32:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h333Wqos012912 for [email-masked]; Wed,
02 Apr 2003 21:32:52 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:32:52 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXIIIIII, Probability=26%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_50_75, __UPPERCASE_50_75

AXPZ20 KNHC 030333
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0405 UTC THU 03 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 03/0000 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 20N WEST OF 115W
WITH A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING THROUGH 32N137W TO 25N115W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/0315 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W 4N95W
9N107W 5N113W 6N130W 6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 94W TO 96W...WITHIN 90
NM SOUTH OF THE AXIS FROM 97W TO 99W...WITHIN 75 NM SOUTH OF THE
AXIS FROM 104W TO 106W...AND WITHIN 60 NM NORTH OF THE AXIS FROM
116W TO 119W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS WITHIN 45 NM OF THE
AXIS FROM 112W TO 115W. CLUSTERS OF SIMILAR CONVECTION COVERS THE
REMAINDER OF THE AREA WITHIN 90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 99W TO 108W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION ARE WITHIN
90 NM OF 11N FROM 115W TO 128W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.