

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:59:30 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h279xMMh041314	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:59:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h276AsnI044404; Fri,
07 Mar 2003 03:54:56 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1359361 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:54:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h279stiw011252
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:54:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h279snid025284
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
07 Mar 2003 03:54:49 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h279snqf025283 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Mar 2003 03:54:49 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:54:49 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=, Probability=0%, Report=

ACPA40 PHFO 070954
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
EASTERN NORTH AND SOUTH PACIFIC
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER/WEATHER FORECAST OFFICE
HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 07 2003

NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0900 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
FRONT...THROUGH 20N161W 26N150W 30N147W. FRONT CONTINUES AS A SHEAR
LINE TO 16N170W. BROKEN CUMULUS ALONG THE FRONT/SHEAR LINE. ISOLATED
CB ALONG THE FRONT BETWEEN 22N AND 20N ARE DISSIPATING. FOR
DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION
MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT FEATURES/WEATHER.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NORTHEAST-SOUTHWEST ALIGNED SHEAR LINE CLOUD BAND MOVING NORTHWEST
ACROSS JOHNSTON ISLAND. SEE MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SECTION ABOVE.

ELSEWHERE...
ITCZ...BROKEN TO OVERCAST LAYERS/ISOLATED TCU WITHIN 70 NM OF LINE
06N156W 07N140W EXTENDS EAST AND MOVED WEST 15 KT.

SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
FRONT...THROUGH 19S128W 22S120W MOVING EAST 20 KT. BROKEN TO
OVERCAST LAYERS/ISOLATED SHOWERS ALONG FRONT.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
TROUGH...ALONG LINE 08S180 25S155W IS NEARLY STATIONARY. BROKEN TO
OVERCAST LAYERS/ISOLATED CB WITHIN 175 NM OF TROUGH DRIFTED SLOWLY
SOUTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.