

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 14 Mar 2003 05:51:57 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2DLpnA7065113	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 05:51:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2DJeYDk039356; Thu,
13 Mar 2003 15:45:51 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1476069 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:45:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2DLjjiw013098
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:45:45 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h2DLjaid018699
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
13 Mar 2003 15:45:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h2DLjatl018698 for [email-masked]; Thu,
13 Mar 2003 15:45:36 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:45:36 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIIIII, Probability=35%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_01_02,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_75_100, __UPPERCASE_75_100

ACPA40 PHFO 132145
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
EASTERN NORTH AND SOUTH PACIFIC
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER/WEATHER FORECAST OFFICE
HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC MARCH 13 2003

NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
FRONT/SHEAR LINE...SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS...THAT EXTEND WEST OF THE
DATELINE...ARE WITHIN 150 NM OF A LINE THROUGH 30N160W 23N180...HAS
MOVED EAST NORTHEAST AT 20 KT.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER
ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
SEE FRONT/SHEAR LINE UNDER OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES ABOVE.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
ITCZ...ISOLATED CB ARE WITHIN 60 NM OF A LINE THROUGH 07N173W
04N161W...HAS MOVED WEST AT 05 KT...AND INCREASED IN COVERAGE AND
INTENSIFIED. ISOLATED CB ARE WITHIN 60 NM OF 04N149W...HAS MOVED
WEST AT 10 KT...WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN COVERAGE AND INTENSITY.

SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
TROPICAL CYCLONE ESETA CENTERED NEAR 23.6S 169.0W AT 13/1800 UTC HAD
FREQUENT CB WITHIN 90 NM OF CENTER...AND ISOLATED CB WITHIN 150 NM
OF CENTER. SEE LATEST NADI AND JOINT TYPHOON WARNING CENTER
BULLETINS FOR DETAILS.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
TROUGH...ISOLATED CB ARE WITHIN 90 NM OF A LINE THROUGH 15S180
20S169W...HAVE BEEN NEARLY STATIONARY...WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN
COVERAGE OR INTENSITY.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
SEE TROUGH UNDER OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES ABOVE.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB ARE WITHIN 90 NM OF 11S135W...HAVE MOVED WEST AT 10
KT...WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN COVERAGE OR INTENSITY.

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.