

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 07 Feb 2003 01:31:44 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.5/8.12.5) with ESMTP id h16HVbBF031040	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 01:31:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.3/8.12.3) with ESMTP id h16GoOJu024446; Thu,
06 Feb 2003 11:13:22 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d)
with spool id 853471 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Feb 2003 11:12:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.3/8.12.3) with ESMTP id h16HCmCw025058
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:12:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h16HCmid007003
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
06 Feb 2003 11:12:48 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h16HCmCu007002 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Feb 2003 11:12:48 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:12:48 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: Msgid/genadmin/navpacmetoccen Pearl Harbor Hi/jtwc//
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=, Probability=0%, Report=

WTXS22 PGTW 061630
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT CANCELLATION 061621ZFEB2003//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/051951ZFEB2003//
AMPN/REF A IS TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT (WTXS22 PGTW 052000)//
RMKS/
1. REMARKS: THIS CANCELS REF A. THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY
LOCATED NEAR 11.2S4 95.6E0 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 10.0S1 92.4E5,
APPROXIMATELY 250 NM WEST-NORTHWEST OF COCOS. ANIMATED ENHANCED
INFRARED SATELLITE IMAGERY AND A 061345Z9 SPECIAL SENSOR MICROWAVE
IMAGER (SSM/I) PASS INDICATE THAT ORGANIZATION AND DEEP CONVECTION HAS
DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY, AND THE ASSOCIATED LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER (LLCC) IS NOW DIFFICULT TO LOCATE. THE SYSTEM HAS ALSO ENTERED
INTO AN AREA OF DECREASED UPPER LEVEL DIVERGENCE. THEREFORE, THE
POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS NOW
POOR.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.