

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:50:33 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.5/8.12.5) with ESMTP id h1Q9oLBS022951	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:50:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.3/8.12.3) with ESMTP id h1Q4DSMs021686; Wed,
26 Feb 2003 03:45:40 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1190201 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:45:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.3/8.12.3) with ESMTP id h1Q9jdCw030430
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:45:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h1Q9jYid018951
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
26 Feb 2003 03:45:34 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h1Q9jYSL018950 for [email-masked]; Wed,
26 Feb 2003 03:45:34 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:45:34 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=, Probability=0%, Report=

ACPA40 PHFO 260945
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
EASTERN NORTH AND SOUTH PACIFIC
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER/WEATHER FORECAST OFFICE
HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC FEBRUARY 26 2003

NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0900 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
DISSIPATED FRONT...THE SOUTHEAST EDGE OF A BAND OF SHOWERY LAYERED
CLOUDS ABOUT 150 NM WIDE REMAINED NEARLY STATIONARY ALONG THE LINE
FROM 24N176W TO 28N163W TO 30N159W AND FURTHER NORTHEAST.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER
ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
SEE DISCUSSION OF DISSIPATED FRONT UNDER OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES
SECTION ABOVE.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
TROUGH...ISOLATED CB WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 09S165W 18S148W 20S153W
17S170W 12S176W MOVED EAST NORTHEAST AT 10 KT AND CHANGED LITTLE IN
AREA OR INTENSITY.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
SEE DISCUSSION OF TROUGH UNDER OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES SECTION
ABOVE.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB WITHIN 60 NM OF THE POINT 17S137W MOVED WEST NORTHWEST
AT 10 KT...CHANGED LITTLE IN AREA...AND WEAKENED. NEW ISOLATED TCU
WERE WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 10S146W 14S145W 15S149W 11S151W. NEW
ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 03S175W TO 07S163W.

RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.