

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 12 Apr 2003 04:38:38 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h3BKcj0A003916	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 04:38:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h3BI3dwA025816; Fri,
11 Apr 2003 15:21:18 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d)
with spool id 98226 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Apr 2003 15:16:15 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h3BKG9eQ022650
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:16:09 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h3BKFVid018585
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
11 Apr 2003 15:15:31 -0500 (CDT)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h3BKFUVN018584 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Apr 2003 15:15:30 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:15:30 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Outlook
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIIIIII, Probability=36%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_25_50, __UPPERCASE_25_50

ABPZ20 KNHC 112015
TWOEP
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
0100 PM PDT FRI APR 11 2003

FOR THE EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC...EAST OF 140 DEGREES WEST LONGITUDE..

TEST...TEST...TEST...TEST...TEST...

THIS IS A NHC COMMS TEST MESSAGE ONLY...

FORECASTER SISKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.