

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 04 Apr 2003 18:00:48 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h34A0iBc072097	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 18:00:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h346BwmW037294; Fri,
04 Apr 2003 03:41:15 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1836659 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:41:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h349f9eQ035580
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:41:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h349ecid013642
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
04 Apr 2003 03:40:38 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h349ecsP013641 for [email-masked]; Fri,
04 Apr 2003 03:40:38 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:40:38 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXIIIIII, Probability=26%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_50_75, __UPPERCASE_50_75

AXPZ20 KNHC 040940
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC FRI 04 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
SUBTROPIC JET CURVES ANTICYCLONICALLY FROM 20N120W TO LOWER BAJA AND
INLAND OVER N CENTRAL MEXICO.

BASED ON 04/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 10N WEST OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 04/0800 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N78W 5N86W
4N94W 5N106W 7N120W 4N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION NEAR 5N86W.
WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN 98W AND
110W. ISOLATED MODERATE NEAR 7N138W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION NEAR 12N116W 10N124W 9N128W AND 9N132W.

$$
RRG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.