

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:50:54 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2R9oo2J084433	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:50:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2R0O800048444; Thu,
27 Mar 2003 03:45:42 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1683300 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:45:42 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h2R9jfiw019230
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:45:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h2R9jIid025694
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
27 Mar 2003 03:45:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h2R9jIpu025693 for [email-masked]; Thu,
27 Mar 2003 03:45:18 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:45:18 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIIIIIIII, Probability=38%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_75_100, __UPPERCASE_75_100

ACPA40 PHFO 270945
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
EASTERN NORTH AND SOUTH PACIFIC
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER/WEATHER FORECAST OFFICE
HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 27 2003

NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0900 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
FRONT...SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS AND ISOLATED EMBEDDED CB WITHIN 120
NM OF THE LINE CROSSING THE DATELINE FROM 21N177E TO 20N168W TO
24N158W TO 30N153W TO 36N153W AND FURTHER NORTHWEST MOVED EAST AT 25
KT. THE CB WERE LIMITED MOSTLY TO THE PART OF THE BAND NORTHEAST
OF 22N161W.

ITCZ...NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 01N162W. NEW
ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 03N166W. NEW ISOLATED TCU
WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 03N176W.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
SEE DISCUSSION OF FRONT UNDER OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES SECTION
ABOVE. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE
INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER
HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
SEE DISCUSSION OF FRONT UNDER OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES SECTION
ABOVE.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
NONE.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 13S176W.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 17S142W. NEW ISOLATED
CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 21S165W TO 23S160W.

WFO HONOLULU IS REVIEWING THE USE OF AND THE REQUIREMENT FOR THIS
PRODUCT TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS. DEPENDING UPON THE RESPONSES
RECEIVED...THE PRODUCT MAY BE REFORMATTED OR MODIFIED AS REQUIRED.
PLEASE SEND COMMENTS NO LATER THAN MAY 1 2003 ON YOUR USE OF OR
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS PRODUCT TO: [email-masked] OR CALL
808-973-5276.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.