

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:05:34 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h33M5ZBc038837	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:05:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h33Kuclw008746; Thu,
03 Apr 2003 15:53:06 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1826931 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:53:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h33Lr1eQ028394
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:53:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h33LqUid005504
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
03 Apr 2003 15:52:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h33LqUdD005503 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Apr 2003 15:52:30 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:52:30 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXIIIIII, Probability=26%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_50_75, __UPPERCASE_50_75

AXPZ20 KNHC 032152
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC THU 03 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 03/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 110W
WITH A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING THROUGH 32N126W TO 20N111W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 03/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W 5N94W
7N105W 12N112W 12N121W 7N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG CONVECTION
IS WITHIN 90 NM SOUTH OF THE AXIS FROM THE COAST OF COLOMBIA TO 80W.
CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION ARE WITHIN
90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 104W TO 110W...WITHIN 60/75 NM OF THE AXIS
FROM 112W TO 115W AND FROM 128W TO 137W. SCATTERED MODERATE
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 90 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 110W TO 112W AND WITHIN
60/75 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 120W TO 123W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
CLUSTERS OF SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION ARE WITHIN
45 NM OF 8N FROM 114W TO 120W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.