

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 03 Apr 2003 06:12:53 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h32MCtBc080543	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 06:12:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h32JVm8e011758; Wed,
02 Apr 2003 15:59:25 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1804509 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:58:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h32LwveQ004628
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:58:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h32LwTid007799
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
02 Apr 2003 15:58:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h32LwTxJ007798 for [email-masked]; Wed,
02 Apr 2003 15:58:29 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:58:29 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXIIIIII, Probability=26%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_50_75, __UPPERCASE_50_75

AXPZ20 KNHC 022158
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC WED 02 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 02/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..HIGH PRESSURE COVERS THE REGION NORTH OF 15N WEST OF 110W
WITH A RIDGE AXIS EXTENDING THROUGH 32N32N140W TO 20N110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 02/2115 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 4N77W 3N85W
5N98W 9N105W 6N111W 5N127W6N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG
CONVECTION IS WITHIN 120/150 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 93W TO 109W...
WITHIN 30/45 NM OF THE AXIS FROM 120W TO 124W...WITHIN 90/120 NM
SOUTH OF THE AXIS FROM 109W TO 113W...AND WITHIN 60 NM NORTH OF THE
AXIS FROM 126W TO 128W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE/ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION IS WITHIN 45 NM OF A
LINE FROM 9.5N115.5W TO 9N118.5W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION IS
WITHIN 45/60 NM OF A LINE FROM 11.5N115.5W TO 10N124W.

$$
WALLACE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.