

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:08:56 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h3CM96QZ000153	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:09:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h3CLnfeu010818; Sat,
12 Apr 2003 17:03:48 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d)
with spool id 112222 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Apr 2003 17:03:48 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h3CM3hxl023556
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Apr 2003 17:03:47 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h3CM34id004004
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
12 Apr 2003 17:03:04 -0500 (CDT)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h3CM34Yl004003 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Apr 2003 17:03:04 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 17:03:04 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXIIIIII, Probability=26%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_50_75, __UPPERCASE_50_75

AXPZ20 KNHC 122203
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
2205 UTC SAT 12 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 12/1800 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..WEAKENING TROUGH MOVING E 10-15 KT ENTERS THE REGION NEAR 32N120W
AND EXTENDS SW TO NEAR 25N128W. BROKEN/OVERCAST STRATOCUMULUS
CLOUDS ARE NOTED W OF THE TROUGH NW OF A 24N140W 27N130W TO
32N124W LINE.
..RIDGE AXIS EXTENDS FROM 27N140W THROUGH TO 18N110W. HIGH PRESSURE
COVERS THE AREA N OF 15N W OF 110W.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 12/2130 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 2N78W
5N90W  3N100W  3N110W  2N122W  4N130W  5N140W. SCATTERED MODERATE
ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS BETWEEN
134W-139W. SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS
BETWEEN 88W-89W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE AXIS
BETWEEN 128W-134W. ISOLATED MODERATE CONVECTION WITHIN 30 NM OF THE
AXIS BETWEEN 103W-106W AND 116W-124W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG CONVECTION FROM 8N-9N BETWEEN
118W-121W. WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE CONVECTION N OF 7N TO CENTRAL
AMERICA BETWEEN 82W-84W.

$$
AGUIRRE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.