

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 06 Apr 2003 17:39:23 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h369dKmF033806	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 06 Apr 2003 17:39:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h35DE5Ya037296; Sun,
06 Apr 2003 04:31:48 -0500
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8d) with spool id 1875423 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 06 Apr 2003 04:31:48 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id h369VleQ004910
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun, 06 Apr 2003 04:31:47 -0500
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id h369VDid021120
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
06 Apr 2003 04:31:14 -0500 (CDT)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          h369VDpI021119 for [email-masked]; Sun,
06 Apr 2003 04:31:13 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 04:31:13 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-EN: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXIIIIII, Probability=26%, Report=LINES_OF_YELLING,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2, LINES_OF_YELLING_3, SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY, UPPERCASE_50_75, __UPPERCASE_50_75

AXPZ20 KNHC 060931
TWDEP

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1005 UTC SUN 06 APR 2003

EASTERN PACIFIC OCEAN FROM 32N TO THE EQUATOR...EAST OF 140W.

SPECIAL FEATURES...
NONE.

BASED ON 06/0600 UTC SURFACE SYNOPTIC ANALYSIS...
..1032 MB HIGH NEAR 33N136W WITH A RIDGE AXIS SE TO NEAR 16N106W.
ANTICYCLONIC FLOW N OF ITCZ W OF 105W IN THE EPAC.

INTERPRETATION OF SATELLITE IMAGERY THROUGH 06/0845 UTC...

ITCZ...
AXIS OF ITCZ-RELATED CLOUDS/CONVECTION IS CENTERED ALONG 6N77W 6N84W
5N100W 7N111W 6N121W 8N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE/STRONG IS WITHIN 45
NM OF AXIS FROM 110W-117W.  WIDELY SCATTERED MODERATE IS WITHIN A
SIMILAR DISTANCE OF ITCZ W OF 134W AND WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS FROM
93W-99W.  ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS FROM 119W-133W AND
WITHIN 30/45 NM OF AXIS FROM 86W-92W.

ELSEWHERE SOUTH OF 32N...
HIGH CLOUDS FROM THE SUBTROPICAL JET CONTINUE TO STREAM INTO MEXICO
ALONG A 600 NM WIDE SWATH FROM 12N121W TO 23N106W NEAR MAZATLAN.

$$

BLAKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.