

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:42:09 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i1AJg35n042234	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:42:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i1A62KSD070256; Tue,
10 Feb 2004 13:34:32 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1017683 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:34:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i1AJYUD1086068
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:34:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i1AJYUnN022904
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
10 Feb 2004 13:34:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i1AJYU92022902 for [email-masked]; Tue,
10 Feb 2004 13:34:30 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:34:30 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO22 FMEE 101802
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 10/02/2004 AT
1800 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 57/6 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

NEAR GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: TUESDAY   10/02/2004 AT 1800 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6 (EX-ELITA) 1000 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 26.5S / 57.5E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST) AT 1800 UTC
MOVEMENT:          NORTH-WEST 6 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE,

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
,  REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS FAR
FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHERN AND WESTERN
SEMI-CIRCLES.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/02/11 AT 06 UTC:
26.3S / 57.0E, MAX WIND = 30 KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H, VALID 2004/02/11 AT 18 UTC:
26.5S / 54.2E, MAX WIND = 30 KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONG WINDS EXIST FAR AWAY FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTH AND WEST
SECTORS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.