

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:39:01 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i196cv5n081229	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:38:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i1962DDb052130; Mon,
09 Feb 2004 00:29:32 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 985023 for [email-masked]; Mon,
09 Feb 2004 00:29:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i196TSD1011880
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:29:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i196TSnN008162
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
09 Feb 2004 00:29:28 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i196TR9N008156 for [email-masked]; Mon,
09 Feb 2004 00:29:27 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:29:27 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
09/02/2004 At
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO22 FMEE 090636
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 09/02/2004 AT
0600 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 51/6 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    09/02/2004 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6 (EX-ELITA) 996 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 25.7S / 54.2E
(TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT:          NORTH-WEST 8 KT

THREAT AREAS:
ISOLATED SQUALLS EXTEND UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE
NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
,  BUT NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS BETWEEN
90 NM AND 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE , EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, REACHING LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT UP TO 240 NM FROM
THE CENTRE
, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/02/09 AT 18 UTC:
25.3S / 53.8E, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H, VALID 2004/02/10 AT 06 UTC:
25.0S / 52.8E, EXTRATROPICAL.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION IS NOT WELL DEFINED WITH SEVERAL LOW LEVEL CENTRES
POSSIBLES.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.