

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 07 Mar 2004 06:01:53 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i26M1vOm007862	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 07 Mar 2004 06:01:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i26GSoKh042636; Sat,
06 Mar 2004 15:55:45 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1411011 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 06 Mar 2004 15:55:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i26LtdD1091118
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 06 Mar 2004 15:55:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i26Ltd9Z002411
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
06 Mar 2004 15:55:39 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i26Ltdbv002410 for [email-masked]; Sat,
06 Mar 2004 15:55:39 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 15:55:39 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ACPA40 PHFO 062155
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC MARCH 06 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
ITCZ...ISOLATED CB WITHIN 60 NM OF LINE 04N142W 04N148W 03N152W
MOVED WEST AT 10 TO 15 KT...INTENSIFIED AND INCREASED IN COVERAGE.
ISOLATED CB WITHIN 60 NM OF LINE 07N159W 02N166W MOVED WEST AT 15
KT...INTENSIFIED AND INCREASED IN COVERAGE.

UPPER LEVEL TROUGH...ISOLATED CB BOUNDED BY 10N175W 11N171W 05N175W
MOVED WEST-NORTHWEST SLOWLY WITH A SLIGHT INCREASE IN COVERAGE AND
INTENSITY.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER
ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
SURFACE LOW/TROUGH...WIDELY SCATTERED CB BOUNDED BY 14S177W 18S170W
24S169W 22S175W MOVED EAST-NORTHEAST AT 10 KT...INTENSIFIED AND
INCREASED IN COVERAGE. ISOLATED CB...WHICH CROSSED THE DATELINE...
WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF LINE 15S179W 14S176E MOVED NORTH-NORTHEAST AT
10 KT WITH LITTLE CHANGE.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
WIDELY SCATTERED CB BOUNDED BY 06S172W 10S168W 16S168W 10S174W
MOVED EAST-SOUTHEAST SLOWLY WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN COVERAGE AND
INTENSITY.

ELSEWHERE...
WIDELY SCATTERED CB BOUNDED BY 18S167W 17S163W 21S158W 24S163W MOVED
SOUTHEAST AT 10 KT WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY...BUT AN INCREASE
IN COVERAGE. ISOLATED CB WITHIN 75 NM OF POINT 26S153W MOVED
SOUTHEAST AT LESS THAN 10 KT AND WEAKENED.

$$

HOUSTON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.