

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:55:32 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i27DtaEe089465	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:55:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i27CXOEZ072016; Sun,
07 Mar 2004 07:52:21 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1418914 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 07 Mar 2004 07:52:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i27DqKD1036572
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 07 Mar 2004 07:52:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i27DqK9Z010114
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
07 Mar 2004 07:52:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i27DqJVO010112 for [email-masked]; Sun,
07 Mar 2004 07:52:19 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 07:52:19 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIIIII, Probability=19%,
Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO24 FMEE 071212
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 07/03/2004 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 022/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SUNDAY    07/03/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9 (EX-GAFILO)
POSITION:           15.9S / 47.8E
(FIFTEEN DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES
EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          WEST-SOUTH-WEST 13 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 150 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP
TO 200 NM IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND UP TO 400 NM FROM THE
CENTRE
THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND HIGH SEAS EXTEND UP TO 150 NM FROM THE
CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE EASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 200 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE,
MAINLY IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/08 AT 00 UTC:
17.5S / 45.4E, OVERLAND.
24H, VALID 2004/03/08 AT 12 UTC:
19.6S / 44.0E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
CONVECTIVES CLOUDS REMAIN VERY ACTIVES,  MAINLY OVER THE MOZAMBICAL
CHANEL, DU TO CONFLUENCE WITH THE MONSOON FLOW WELL ESTABLISHED ON THE
NORTH OF THE CHANEL.
GALE TO NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS  EXIST OVER THE SEA FAR FROM THE CENTRE.
THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO TRACK MORE SOUTHWESTWARDS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.