

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:03:24 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2D73VEe022363	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:03:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2CKavUv072760; Sat,
13 Mar 2004 00:56:39 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1516479 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:56:38 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2D6ubD1078464
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:56:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2D6ua9Z002640
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
13 Mar 2004 00:56:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2D6uaZG002630 for [email-masked]; Sat,
13 Mar 2004 00:56:36 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:56:36 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
13/03/2004 At
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO24 FMEE 130629
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 13/03/2004 AT
0600 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 041/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  13/03/2004 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 9 (EX-GAFILO) 999 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.5S / 48.6E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY EIGHT DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT:          EAST-SOUTH-EAST 6 KT

THREAT AREAS:
ISOLATED SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS LOCALLY UP TO 300 NM FROM THE CENTRE,
MAINLY IN THE NORTHWESTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANTS.

WIDE CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS, REACHING
LOCALLY 25 TO 30 KT, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/13 AT 18 UTC:
23.6S / 49.6E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.
24H, VALID 2004/03/14 AT 06 UTC:
23.6S / 51.2E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
NIL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.