

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 04 Feb 2004 04:09:30 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i13K9QW0050786	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Feb 2004 04:09:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i13JuxD3019664; Tue,
03 Feb 2004 13:57:11 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 895711 for [email-masked]; Tue,
03 Feb 2004 13:57:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i13Jv9D1038194
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:57:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i13Jv9nN027063
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
03 Feb 2004 13:57:09 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i13Jv9jr027058 for [email-masked]; Tue,
03 Feb 2004 13:57:09 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:57:09 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N:  Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO30 FMEE 031800

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 35/6/20032004
1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 6  (EX-ELITA)

2.A POSITION 2004/02/03 AT 1800 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.5S / 47.4E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SEVEN DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 40 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 600   SE: 800   SO: 800   NO: 500

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1004 HPA / 1500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/02/04 06 UTC: 22.4S/48.4E, MAX WIND=040KT.
24H: 2004/02/04 18 UTC: 23.3S/49.7E, MAX WIND=050KT.
36H: 2004/02/05 06 UTC: 24.2S/50.8E, MAX WIND=055KT.
48H: 2004/02/05 18 UTC: 25.2S/51.9E, MAX WIND=060KT.
60H: 2004/02/06 06 UTC: 26.2S/53.1E, MAX WIND=060KT.
72H: 2004/02/06 18 UTC: 26.8S/54.3E, MAX WIND=060KT.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
MODELS DO REINTENSIFY ELITA ONCE IT'S OFF MADAGASCAR. THEY DO DIFFER ON
TRACK. UK-MO MAKES IT RETURN FOR THE FOURTH TIME OVER MADAGASCAR, ECMWF
KEEPS ON TRACKING GENERALLY AND SLOWLY SOUTHWARDS, AND ARP/T MAKES IT
UNDERGO FRANK'S INFLUENCE, AND MAKES IT KEEPS ON TRACKING TOWARDS
MASCARENES ISLANDS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.