

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:49:19 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2C2nPEe005307	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:49:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2BMu0IZ078576; Thu,
11 Mar 2004 20:43:19 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1500231 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:43:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2C2hHD1023180
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:43:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2C2hH9Z005701
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
11 Mar 2004 20:43:17 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2C2hHQm005699 for [email-masked]; Thu,
11 Mar 2004 20:43:17 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:43:17 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
12/03/2004 At
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO24 FMEE 120044
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 12/03/2004 AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 040/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: FRIDAY    12/03/2004 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9 (EX-GAFILO) 992 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.6S / 45.4E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          NORTH-WEST 3 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER LOCALLY EXISTS WITHIN 130 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE,
EXTENDING LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN AND NORTHERN SECTORS.

WIDE CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/25KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS; RECHING
LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS EAST OF THE EASTERN
COASTS OF MADAGASCAR BETWEEN 20S AND 22S, AND NEAR SOUTHWESTERN
COASTS OF
MADSAGASCAR BETWEEN 23S AND 24S.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/12 AT 12 UTC:
23.0S / 45.6E, MAX WIND = 20 KT, DISSIPATING.
24H, VALID 2004/03/13 AT 00 UTC:
23.1S / 46.4E, MAX WIND = 20 KT, DISSIPATED.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THIS IS THE LAST WERNING ISSUED ON THAT SYSTEM. THE SYSTEM WILL BE
CLOSELY MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF REGENERATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.