

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:59:14 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i0SCxAXW068852	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:59:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i0RBCg2F031286; Wed,
28 Jan 2004 06:53:34 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 777126 for [email-masked]; Wed,
28 Jan 2004 06:53:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i0SCrWD1014164
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 28 Jan 2004 06:53:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i0SCqWnN007030
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
28 Jan 2004 06:52:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i0SCqWKv007024 for [email-masked]; Wed,
28 Jan 2004 06:52:32 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 06:52:32 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO20 FMEE 281200
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 28/01/2004 AT 1200
UTC. WARNING NUMBER: 003/08 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA) (INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: WEDNESDAY 28/01/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 8 1002 HPA
POSITION:            6.8S / 89.9E
(SIX DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-SOUTH-EAST 8 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO
150 NM IN THE WESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

LOW LEVEL CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT, REACHING LOCALLY 30 KT UNDER
SUALLS, WITH STRONG GUSTS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/01/29 AT 00 UTC:
8.9S / 90.8E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.
24H, VALID 2004/01/29 AT 12 UTC:
11.0S / 91.0E, MAX WIND = 30 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THE SYSTEM IS EASTERLY SHEARED, AND ITS INTENSITY DO NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE
OF REGULAR WARNING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.