

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:53:33 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id i2O9rkK0058492	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:53:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2N0eIoN043430; Wed,
24 Mar 2004 03:45:56 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1673521 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:45:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2O9jtD1010748
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:45:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2O9jt9Z012780
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
24 Mar 2004 03:45:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2O9jsVu012779 for [email-masked]; Wed,
24 Mar 2004 03:45:54 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:45:54 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0, __TO_MALFORMED_2 0, __UPPERCASE_75_100 0'

ACPA40 PHFO 240945
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 24 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0900 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
NONE.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS WITHIN AREA PARTIALLY BOUNDED BY 17N140W
16N153W 18N157W 23N158W 27N153W 31N140W AND FURTHER EAST MOVED
NORTHEAST AT 10 KT. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS
SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND
AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE POINT 07N150W. NEW ISOLATED
CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM 06N165W TO 03N165W TO 07N161W
TO 07N159W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM
05N168W TO EQ168W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT
07N180.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
LOW...ISOLATED CB AND SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY
20S132W 21S128W 26S124W 31S124W 35S130W 34S134W 28S133W MOVED EAST
NORTHEAST AT 15 KT. THE CB INCREASED IN AREA AND INTENSITY.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
NEW ISOLATED CB PARTLY OVER LAND WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE POINT
15S172W.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE LINE FROM 04S151W TO
03S147W TO 5S145W TO 04S141W TO 06S138W TO 05S134W. NEW ISOLATED CB
WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE LINE FROM 12S159W TO 07S157W TO 07S153W TO
09S152W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 90 NM OF THE POINT 16S165W. NEW
ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE POINT 13S176W.

$$
RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.