

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:18:35 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i04IK5MQ006141	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:20:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i029v7dP005164; Sun,
04 Jan 2004 12:11:33 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 428011 for [email-masked]; Sun,
04 Jan 2004 12:11:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i04IBWD1099418
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:11:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i04IB8nN002008
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
04 Jan 2004 12:11:08 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i04IB8To002006 for [email-masked]; Sun,
04 Jan 2004 12:11:08 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:11:08 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian/
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ABIO10 PGTW 041800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/041800Z-051800ZJAN2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/041351JAN2004//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/041353JAN2004//
NARR/REF A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 041200Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 06S (DARIUS) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 29.9S0 61.4E1, APPROXIMATELY 445 NM SOUTH-SOUTHEAST OF LA REUNION,
AND HAS TRACKED SOUTHEASTWARD AT 26 KNOTS OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTXS31 PGTW 041500) FOR THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM.
(2) AT 041200Z7, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 08S WAS LOCATED NEAR
18.8S7 114.6E2, APPROXIMATELY 215 NM NORTH OF LEARMONTH, AUSTRALIA, AND
HAS TRACKED SOUTHWESTWARD AT 09 KNOTS OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS. MAXIMUM
SUSTAINED WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 35 KNOTS GUSTING TO 45 KNOTS. SEE
REF B (WTXS32 PGTW 041500) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
(3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY: MAJOR GRUBER, USAF.
FORECAST TEAM: FORECAST TEAM: GRUBER/WAUGAMAN/TINOCO//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.