

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 04 Jan 2004 13:50:07 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i045pcMQ035803	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 04 Jan 2004 13:51:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i014ShqX036392; Sat,
03 Jan 2004 23:43:31 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 423937 for [email-masked]; Sat,
03 Jan 2004 23:43:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i045hTD1057828
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 03 Jan 2004 23:43:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i045h6nN025242
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
03 Jan 2004 23:43:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i045h6YI025240 for [email-masked]; Sat,
03 Jan 2004 23:43:06 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 23:43:06 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N:  Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO30 FMEE 040000

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 24/4/20032004
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 4  (DARIUS)

2.A POSITION 2004/01/04 AT 0000 UTC :
26.2S / 59.3E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 3.0/3.0 /W
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 991 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 45 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 150   SE: 350   SO: 150   NO: 100
50 KT       NE:       SE: 100   SO:       NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/01/04 12 UTC: 30.2S/61.4E, MAX WIND=040KT.
24H: 2004/01/05 00 UTC: 34.1S/63.7E, MAX WIND=040KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2004/01/05 12 UTC: 39.5S/66.3E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
T=3.0 CI=3.0+
DARIUS IS TRACKING FASTLY IN DIRECTION OF EXTRATROPICAL DOMAIN WITH THE
TROUGH.
QTRONGEST WINDS LOCATED IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR ARE DUE TO THE
GRADIANT WITH THE RIDGE LOCATED SOUTHEAST OF THE SYSTEM.
DARIUS IS GOING TO SHEAR, PRESENTING A TYPICAL SHEARING BOW IN THE
NORDWEST OF DARIUS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.