

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 03 Jan 2004 13:46:17 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i035ll9o036749	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 03 Jan 2004 13:47:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i014Shu9080650; Fri,
02 Jan 2004 23:39:16 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 414758 for [email-masked]; Fri,
02 Jan 2004 23:39:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i035dFD1057850
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:39:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i035csnN011543
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
02 Jan 2004 23:38:54 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i035crW5011541 for [email-masked]; Fri,
02 Jan 2004 23:38:53 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:38:53 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N:  Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO30 FMEE 030000

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 20/4/20032004
1.A SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 4  (DARIUS)

2.A POSITION 2004/01/03 AT 0000 UTC :
21.3S / 58.0E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL THREE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY EIGHT DECIMAL ZERO
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 3.5/3.5 /W  0.5/6 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 985 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 50 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 120   SE: 300   SO: 250   NO: 100
50 KT       NE: 020   SE: 050   SO: 050   NO: 020

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/01/03 12 UTC: 23.4S/58.0E, MAX WIND=050KT.
24H: 2004/01/04 00 UTC: 26.1S/58.3E, MAX WIND=040KT.
36H: 2004/01/04 12 UTC: 30.0S/60.0E, MAX WIND=045KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2004/01/05 00 UTC: 36.2S/63.2E, MAX WIND=045KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2004/01/05 12 UTC: DISSIPATED.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
DARIUS INTENSITY IS FORECAST TO WEAKEN AS THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON TRACKING
POLEWARD, AND ENTERS AN AREA OF INCREASING VERTICAL WINDSHEAR. LOW LEVEL
CIRCULATION SHOULD TEMPORARILY BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE MID LEVEL
RIDGE LOCATED IN THE SOUTHEAST. RESIDUAL CIRCULATION SHOULD THEN QUICKLY
EVACUATE WIT
H THE NEXT TROUGH IN THE NEXT 36 TO 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.