

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:12:33 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2EACfYF074229	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:12:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2DLgoMJ088484; Sun,
14 Mar 2004 04:02:41 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1526131 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:02:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2EA2aD1016458
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:02:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2EA2a9Z016826
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
14 Mar 2004 04:02:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2EA2ak3016825 for [email-masked]; Sun,
14 Mar 2004 04:02:36 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:02:36 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ACPA40 PHFO 141001
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 14 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0825 UTC.  MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS UNLESS
STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
ITCZ...ISOLATED CB/TCU BOUNDED BY 08N170W 06N171W 04N176W 05N180
06N179W 08N175W HAVE MOVED NORTH AT 2 KT AND INCREASED IN AREA WITH
LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.  ISOLATED CB/TCU BOUNDED BY 09N152W
04N149W 06N152W 05N156W 09N157W HAVE BEEN NEARLY STATIONARY AND
INCREASED IN AREA WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

SHEAR LINE/UPPER TROUGH...ISOLATED CB/TCU BOUNDED BY 22N152W 17N159W
18N163W 21N163W 21N159W 19N159W 21N155W HAVE BEEN NEARLY STATIONARY
FOR 6 HOURS AND INCREASED IN AREA WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
SEE OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...SHEAR LINE/UPPER TROUGH.  FOR MORE
DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION
MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
CZ...ISOLATED CB/TCU THAT CROSS THE EQUATOR AND BOUNDED BY 04S174E
08S178E 08S179W 11S179W 14S174E 10S172E 10S174E 05S172E HAVE BEEN
NEARLY STATIONARY AND INCREASED IN AREA WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN
INTENSITY.  ISOLATED CB/TCU BOUNDED BY 09S166W 12S167W 12S175W
09S174W HAVE BEEN NEARLY STATIONARY AND INCREASED IN AREA WITH
LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

CZ/SURFACE TROUGH/FRONT...ISOLATED CB/TCU BOUNDED BY 16S172W 19S162W
21S166W 22S173W 21S176W 19S170W 21S179W 17S178W HAVE MOVED NORTH TO
NORTHEAST AT 5 KT AND INCREASED IN AREA WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN
INTENSITY.

SURFACE TROUGH...ISOLATED CB/TCU WITHIN 60 NM OF LINE 22S159W
22S153W 25S151W HAVE MOVED SOUTH AT 5 KT...INCREASED IN AREA AND
INTENSIFIED.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.