

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:29:36 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i15CTWA1073575	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:29:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i14MSic3102800; Thu,
05 Feb 2004 06:24:36 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 927986 for [email-masked]; Thu,
05 Feb 2004 06:24:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i15COYD1054086
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Feb 2004 06:24:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i15COXnN014467
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
05 Feb 2004 06:24:33 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i15COXLr014463 for [email-masked]; Thu,
05 Feb 2004 06:24:33 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 06:24:33 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIIIII, Probability=19%,
Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO22 FMEE 051200
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 05/02/2004 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 036/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: THURSDAY  05/02/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6 (EX-ELITA) 992 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 26.6S / 50.3E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH 7 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER MAINLY LOCATED FROM 100 NM TO 500 NM RADIUS FROM THE
CENTRE.
IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS AROUND THE
CENTRE, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS UP TO
300 NM
FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR, AND LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS 35
KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS FAR FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR
(BETWEEN 100 AND 200N
M FROM THE CENTRE).
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/02/06 AT 00 UTC:
28.0S / 50.6E, FILLING UP.
24H, VALID 2004/02/06 AT 12 UTC:
DISSIPATED.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGER WINDS EXTEND FAR FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR,
DUE TO THE SEVERE GRADIANT GENERATED  BY THE HIGH SUBTROPICAL PRESSURES
AND UNDER SQUALLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.