

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:38:50 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2CCcwmC085009	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:38:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2C0huIX057664; Fri,
12 Mar 2004 06:32:30 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1503853 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 2004 06:32:30 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2CCWTD1025148
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 12 Mar 2004 06:32:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2CCWT9Z011474
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
12 Mar 2004 06:32:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2CCWTSR011472 for [email-masked]; Fri,
12 Mar 2004 06:32:29 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 06:32:29 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N:  Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO30 FMEE 121217

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 8/10/20032004
1.A MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 10  (HELMA)

2.A POSITION 2004/03/12 AT 1200 UTC :
19.7S / 85.5E
(NINETEEN DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 2.5/3.5 /W  1.0/12 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 985 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 45 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 180   SE: 180   SO: 180   NO: 180

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/13 00 UTC: 20.4S/84.5E, MAX WIND=030KT.
24H: 2004/03/13 12 UTC: 21.6S/83.4E, MAX WIND=030KT.
36H: 2004/03/14 00 UTC: 23.7S/82.6E, MAX WIND=040KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2004/03/14 12 UTC: 25.4S/81.3E, MAX WIND=040KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2004/03/15 00 UTC: 27.2S/80.0E, MAX WIND=040KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
72H: 2004/03/15 12 UTC: 29.0S/79.0E DISSIPATING.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
T=2.5+, CI=3.5-.
THE LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTRE CLEARLY APPEARS ON THE IMAGERY IN THE
NORTHWESTERN PART OF THE RESIDUAL CONVECTION. HELMA IS STRONGLY
NORTHWESTERLY SHEARED. THE VERTICAL WINDSHEAR SHOULD INCREASE AS THE
SYSTEM TRACKS POLEWARDS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.