

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:52:34 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i259qZOm058241	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:52:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2561CI7055362; Fri,
05 Mar 2004 03:47:24 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1387363 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 05 Mar 2004 03:47:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i259lND1033388
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 05 Mar 2004 03:47:23 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i259lN9Z028567
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
05 Mar 2004 03:47:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i259lNO8028566 for [email-masked]; Fri,
05 Mar 2004 03:47:23 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 03:47:23 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ACPA40 PHFO 050947
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 05 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0900 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
WEAK UPPER TROUGH...THAT EXTENDS NORTH OF 30N...ALONG A LINE THROUGH
30N159W 20N169W 10N180 HAS BEEN NEARLY STATIONARY WITH BROKEN TO
OVERCAST LAYERS WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N157W 30N141W 18N152W
09N151W EQ160E EQ180 02N180 17N165W 30N157W THAT HAVE CHANGED LITTLE.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
SEE WEAK UPPER TROUGH IN OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES ABOVE. FOR
DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION
MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT WEATHER. BROKEN TO OVERCAST STRATOCUMULUS.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT WEATHER.

ELSEWHERE...
NONE.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
SURFACE TROUGH 2...THAT EXTENDS WEST OF 180...THROUGH 04S168E 06S180
10S168W 16S158W 22S142W...HAS SCATTERED CB WITHIN 225 NM OF TROUGH
THAT HAVE REMAINED NEARLY STATIONARY AND INCREASED IN INTENSITY WITH
LITTLE CHANGE IN AREA.

FRONT...THAT EXTENDS SOUTH OF 25S...THROUGH 25S170W 21S180 HAS
BROKEN TO OVERCAST LAYERED CLOUDS THAT HAVE MOVED NORTHEAST 10-15 KT
WITH LITTLE CHANGE.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
NO SIGNIFICANT FEATURES/WEATHER.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB WITHIN 50 NM OF A LINE THROUGH 10S152W 06S149W 06S138W
HAVE MOVED WEST 15 KT AND CHANGED LITTLE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.