

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:50:47 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i219olqW047296	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:50:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2148mMH038938; Mon,
01 Mar 2004 03:45:56 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1291171 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 01 Mar 2004 03:45:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i219joD1091440
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Mar 2004 03:45:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i219jonN028240
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
01 Mar 2004 03:45:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i219jnlj028239 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Mar 2004 03:45:49 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 03:45:49 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ACPA40 PHFO 010945
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 01 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0900 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
LOW...ISOLATED CB WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 20N153W 08N145W 13N156W
MOVED EAST SOUTHEAST AT 5 KT...DECREASED IN AREA...AND WEAKENED.
ISOLATED TCU WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM 22N159W TO 19N157W TO
16N161W MOVED EAST NORTHEAST AT 5 KT...DECREASED IN AREA...AND
WEAKENED.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
SEE DISCUSSION OF LOW IN OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES SECTION ABOVE.
FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE
INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER
HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
FRONT...SHOWERY LOW CLOUDS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE CROSSING THE
DATELINE FROM 17N168E TO 17N176E TO 21N173W TO 25N166W TO 30N164W TO
36N163W AND FURTHER NORTH MOVED SOUTHEAST AT 15 KT.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
WIDELY SCATTERED CB WITHIN 60 NM OF THE POINT 03N142W MOVED
SOUTHEAST AT 15 KT...INCREASED IN AREA...AND CHANGED LITTLE IN
INTENSITY. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 03N145W.
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE CROSSING THE DATELINE
FROM 07N177E TO 05N170W.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
FRONT...ISOLATED CB WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 23S145W TO 31S138W
MOVED EAST NORTHEAST AT 10 KT AND CHANGED LITTLE IN AREA OR
INTENSITY.

TROUGH...NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM 17S168W
TO 20S157W.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 14S174W.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 19S135W. ISOLATED CB
WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 10S152W 16S138W 20S147W 17S156W REMAINED
NEARLY STATIONARY...INCREASED IN AREA...AND INTENSIFIED. NEW
ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 06S164W TO 07S158W.
NEW SCATTERED CB WERE WITHIN AREA CROSSING THE DATELINE BOUNDED BY
02S177E 03S175W 04S171W 11S177W 10S175E 06S173E.

$$
RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.