

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:56:21 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2D5uTmC028406	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:56:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2CKavTn072760; Fri,
12 Mar 2004 23:53:15 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1515698 for
[email-masked]; Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:53:14 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2D5rDD1003938
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:53:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2D5rD9Z001982
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
12 Mar 2004 23:53:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2D5rD9l001980 for [email-masked]; Fri,
12 Mar 2004 23:53:13 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:53:13 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
13/03/2004 At
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO20 FMEE 130035
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 13/03/2004 AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 010/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  13/03/2004 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        MODERATE TROPICAL STORM 10 (HELMA) 994 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.0S / 84.3E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  SOUTH AND EIGHTY FOUR DECIMAL THREE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-WEST 8 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS BETWEEN 90 NM AND 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35 KT AND VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 50 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/13 AT 12 UTC:
21.8S / 83.5E, MAX WIND = 30 KT.
24H, VALID 2004/03/14 AT 00 UTC:
23.8S / 83.0E, MAX WIND = 25 KT, DISSIPATING.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
NIL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.