

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:37:16 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2DCbNmC078708	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:37:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2CKavXZ072760; Sat,
13 Mar 2004 06:33:04 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1517932 for
[email-masked]; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:33:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2DCX3D1062768
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:33:03 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2DCX39Z005396
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
13 Mar 2004 06:33:03 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2DCX21d005394 for [email-masked]; Sat,
13 Mar 2004 06:33:02 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:33:02 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO20 FMEE 131216
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 13/03/2004 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 012/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  13/03/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 10 (EX-HELMA) 998 HPA
POSITION:           22.2S / 85.1E
(TWENTY TWO DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY FIVE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          EAST-NORTH-EAST 8 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHERN SECTOR.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN
60 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, REACHING VERY LOCALLY 25 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/14 AT 00 UTC:
22.5S / 86.7E, DISSIPATING.
24H, VALID 2004/03/14 AT 12 UTC:
DISSIPATED.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
FINAL WARNING EXCEPT REGENERATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.