

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:05:16 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2F65Ngq043315	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:05:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2DFoAWX096912; Sun,
14 Mar 2004 23:59:19 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1535076 for
[email-masked]; Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:59:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2F5xHD1045734
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:59:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2F5xH9Z028015
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
14 Mar 2004 23:59:17 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2F5xHwZ028013 for [email-masked]; Sun,
14 Mar 2004 23:59:17 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:59:17 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-SW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western/
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIIIII, Probability=19%,
Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

TROPICAL WEATHER INFORMATION FOR THE WESTERN PACIFIC
ABPW10 PGTW 150600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN/
AND SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/150600Z-160600ZMAR2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/150521ZMAR2004//
AMPN/REF A IS A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY/
FOR THE INDIAN OCEAN//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 6.7N3
140.0E5, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 6.8N4 140.1E6, APPROXIMATELY 190 NM
SOUTHEAST OF YAP. ANIMATED ENHANCED INFRARED IMAGERY CONTINUES
TO REFLECT AN ELONGATED TROUGH NEAR THE SURFACE THAT IS CONSOLIDATING
AND CONTINUING TO ORGANIZE BUT REMAINS DIFFICULT TO LOCATE. UPPER
LEVEL ANALYSIS INDICATES GOOD DIFFLUENCE ALOFT WITH WEAK TO MODERATE
VERTICAL WIND SHEAR OVER THE REGION, INDICATING A FAVORABLE ENVIRONMENT
FOR FURTHER INTENSIFICATION. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE
ESTIMATED AT 18 TO 22 KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED
TO BE 1004 MB. THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT
TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS REMAINS FAIR.
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
(1) THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 10.9S0
134.2E0 HAS CROSSED 135.0E9 AND IS NOW DISCUSSED IN THE ABIO BULLETIN
(SEE REF A.)
(2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
FORECAST TEAM: GRUBER/HEATH/VOHS//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.