

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:15:31 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2B5FbEe026486	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:15:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2ALj9M7088410; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 23:12:17 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1485572 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:12:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2B5CGD1072042
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:12:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2B5CG9Z009635
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 23:12:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2B5CFls009632 for [email-masked]; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 23:12:15 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:12:15 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIIIII, Probability=19%,
Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO24 FMEE 110017
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 11/03/2004 AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 036/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: THURSDAY  11/03/2004 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9 (EX-GAFILO) 988 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 24.0S / 46.6E
(TWENTY FOUR DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-EAST 7 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 180 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 350 NM IN THE EASTERN SECTOR.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND HIGH SEAS EXTEND UP TO 120 NM FROM THE
SOUTHERN AND EASTERN COASTS OF MADAGASCAR (SOUTH OF 20 SOUTH).
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS EXTEND UP TO 200
NM FROM THE SOUTHERN AND EASTERN COASTS OF MADAGASCAR (SOUTH OF 20 SOUTH
).
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/11 AT 12 UTC:
24.8S / 47.8E, MAX WIND = 30 KT.
24H, VALID 2004/03/12 AT 00 UTC:
25.7S / 49.1E, MAX WIND = 40 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONG WINDS EXTEND FAR FROM THE SOUTHERN AND SOUTHEASTERN COASTS OF
MADAGASCAR DUE TO THE STRONG GRADIENT WITH THE HIGH SUBTROPICAL PRESSURES
=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.