

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:12:45 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i23ACiqW039976	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:12:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i238iMT3091430; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 04:07:35 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1341077 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:07:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i23A7YD1072056
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:07:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i23A2s9Z027296
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 04:02:59 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i23A2dIi027291 for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 04:02:39 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:02:39 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ACPA40 PHFO 031001
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 03 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0825 UTC.  MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS UNLESS
STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
SURFACE TROUGH...BROKEN TO OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDS WITH
EMBEDDED WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED TCU...THAT EXTEND
NORTH OF 30N...ARE BOUNDED BY 30N156W 30N151W 19N155W 18N158W
22N157W 26N155W.  FEATURE HAS BEEN MOVING EAST AT 5 KT.

UPPER LOW...ISOLATED TCU THAT EXTEND NORTH OF 30N AND BOUNDED BY
30N162W 30N157W 28N156W 27N161W HAVE BEEN NEARLY STATIONARY FOR 12
HOURS AND INCREASED IN AREA WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
SEE OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...SURFACE TROUGH.  FOR MORE DETAILS
..SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB/TCU THAT CROSS THE EQUATOR AND DATELINE AND BOUNDED BY
02N180 02S175W 02S178W 01S175E 01N174E HAVE MOVED SOUTH AT 5 KT...
INCREASED IN AREA AND WEAKENED.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
FRONT/SURFACE TROUGH...ISOLATED CB/TCU BOUNDED BY 02S173W 11S159W
11S152W 22S141W 21S155W 16S159W 15S163W 11S166W 09S172W 05S175W HAVE
MOVED NORTH TO NORTHEAST AT 10 KT AND INCREASED IN AREA WITH LITTLE
CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB/TCU THAT CROSS THE EQUATOR AND DATELINE AND BOUNDED BY
02N180 02S175W 02S178W 01S175E 01N174E HAVE MOVED SOUTH AT 5 KT...
INCREASED IN AREA AND WEAKENED.  ISOLATED CB/TCU THAT CROSS THE
DATELINE AND BOUNDED BY 01S168E 03S178E 05S177W 08S178E 09S173E
04S172E 03S168E HAVE MOVED SOUTH AT 5 KT AND DECREASED IN AREA WITH
LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.  ISOLATED CB/TCU BOUNDED BY 12S178W
17S176W 17S180 14S180 HAVE MOVED WEST AT 5 KT WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN
AREA OR INTENSITY.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.