

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:54:42 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i1QLsdgn049233	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:54:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i1QE4idN096126; Thu,
26 Feb 2004 15:50:56 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1236245 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:50:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i1QLotD1085456
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:50:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i1QLosnN025984
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
26 Feb 2004 15:50:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i1QLoseo025983 for [email-masked]; Thu,
26 Feb 2004 15:50:54 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:50:54 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ACPA40 PHFO 262150
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC FEBRUARY 26 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
TROUGH...ISOLATED CB WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 23N169W TO
26N167W TO 27N162W TO 30N161W MOVED EAST AT 25 KT...INCREASED IN
AREA...AND INTENSIFIED. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE
LINE FROM 23N162W TO 24N160W TO 26N160W.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
NEW ISOLATED TCU WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM 20N163W TO
22N159W. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE
INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER
HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
SEE DISCUSSION OF TROUGH IN OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES SECTION ABOVE.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED TCU WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE POINT 06N142W. NEW
ISOLATED TCU WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 03N146W. NEW ISOLATED CB
WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 03N159W TO 05N151W.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
TROUGH...NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 23S152W. NEW
ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM 16S163W TO 18S156W TO
23S154W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM 21S158W
TO 25S155W.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
ISOLATED CB WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 03S172W 07S159W 08S158W 16S170W
14S176W 09S179W 04S179W REMAINED NEARLY STATIONARY AND CHANGED
LITTLE IN AREA OR INTENSITY.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB WITHIN 90 NM OF THE LINE FROM 16S133W TO 19S127W MOVED
EAST NORTHEAST AT 25 KT AND CHANGED LITTLE IN AREA OR INTENSITY. NEW
ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE CROSSING THE DATELINE FROM
21S178E TO 18S179W TO 18S176W.

$$
RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.