

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:25:28 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i239PRqW032418	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:25:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2363EMP075758; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 03:22:04 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1338321 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:16:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i239G0D7046776
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:16:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i13HTqnN021706
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
03 Feb 2004 11:29:57 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i13HTbiq021693 for [email-masked]; Tue,
03 Feb 2004 11:29:37 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:29:37 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Indian/
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ABIO10 PGTW 031800
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE INDIAN/
OCEAN/031800Z-041800ZFEB2004//
REF/A/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/030752ZFEB2004//
REF/B/RMG/NAVPACMETOCCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/030751ZFEB2004//
NARR/REFS A AND B ARE TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS//
RMKS/
1. NORTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (MALAY PENINSULA WEST TO COAST OF
AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN AREA (135E9 WEST TO COAST OF AFRICA):
A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
(1) AT 030600Z9, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 10S (FRANK) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 17.5S3 70.6E3, APPROXIMATELY 600 NM SOUTH OF DIEGO GARCIA,
AND HAD TRACKED EASTWARD AT 07 KNOTS OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 100 KNOTS GUSTING TO 125 KNOTS.
SEE REF A (WTXS32 PGTW 030900) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
(2) AT 030600Z9, TROPICAL CYCLONE (TC) 09S (ELITA) WAS LOCATED
NEAR 20.8S0 45.1E0, APPROXIMATELY 145 NM SOUTHWEST OF ANTANANARIVO,
MADAGASCAR, AND HAD TRACKED SOUTHEASTWARD AT 12 KNOTS OVER THE PAST SIX
HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS WERE ESTIMATED AT 55 KNOTS GUSTING TO 70
KNOTS. SEE REF B (WTXS31 PGTW 030900) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
(3) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. RELEASED BY: LT MOHAMMED, USN.
FORECAST TEAM: MOHAMMED/DIXON/JACOBS/SCHULTZ/HEILER//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.