

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:06:41 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2AD6kmC084127	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:06:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2ABHvEp025306; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 07:04:53 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1471432 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:04:47 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2AD4lD1024974
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:04:47 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2AD4k9Z017376
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 07:04:46 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2AD4kbk017374 for [email-masked]; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 07:04:46 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:04:46 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIIIII, Probability=19%,
Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO24 FMEE 101229 CCA
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 10/03/2004 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 034/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: WEDNESDAY 10/03/2004 AT 1200 UTC.
PHENOMENON           : OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9 (EX-GAFILO)
POSITION             : 23.2S / 45.4E (TWENTY THREE DECIMAL
TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FIVE DECIMAL FOUR
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT             : SOUTH-EAST 10 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 90 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 550 NM FROM THE CENTRE EXCEPTED IN THE SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT AND HIGH SEAS NEAR SOUTHEASTERN MALAGASY COAST,
BETWEEN 21 AND 24S (UP TO 80NM AT THE EAST OT THE COASTS)
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS OVER SEAS
UP TO 220NM FROM THE CENTRE OVER THE MOZAMLBIC CHANNEL AND SOUTH OF MADAGASCAR,
AND UP TO 300NM EAST OF THE CENTRE SOUTH OF 20S.  STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/11 AT 00 UTC:
23.6S / 46.4E, MAX WIND = 40 KT, OVERLAND.
24H, VALID 2004/03/11 AT 12 UTC:
23.9S / 47.3E, MAX WIND = 35 KT, OVERLAND.

OTHER INFORMATION:
THE GRADIENT IS WEAK NEAR THE CENTRE, BUT STRONG WOINDS STILL EXIST OVER
SEA, SPECIALLY UNDER SQUALLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.