

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:50:21 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id i2P9oHMX077596	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:50:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2P86eDv043436; Thu,
25 Mar 2004 03:46:04 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1686902 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 25 Mar 2004 03:46:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2P9jxD1092292
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Mar 2004 03:45:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2P9jx9Z013396
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
25 Mar 2004 03:45:59 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2P9jx6F013395 for [email-masked]; Thu,
25 Mar 2004 03:45:59 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 03:45:59 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIIIII, Probability=19%,
Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, __UPPERCASE_75_100 0,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000, __HAS_MSGID 0, __SANE_MSGID 0, __TO_MALFORMED_2 0'

ACPA40 PHFO 250945
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1000 UTC MARCH 25 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 0600 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 0900 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
NONE.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS WITHIN 330 NM OF THE LINE FROM 21N152W TO
21N140W AND FURTHER EAST MOVED EAST AT 10 KT. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE
LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO
HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 120 NM OF THE POINT 05N155W. NEW
ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE POINT 03N159W. NEW ISOLATED CB
WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 07N159W. NEW ISOLATED TCU WERE WITHIN
60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 06N180 TO 05N177W.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
TROUGH 1...ISOLATED CB WITHIN 90 NM OF THE LINE FROM 22S128W TO
28S120W MOVED EAST SOUTHEAST AT 15 KT. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN
45 NM OF THE POINT 29S123W.

TROUGH 2...SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS AND ISOLATED CB WITHIN 210 NM OF
THE LINE FROM 21S153W TO 30S145W TO 40S146W AND FURTHER SOUTH MOVED
EAST NORTHEAST AT 20 KT. THE CB INCREASED IN AREA AND INTENSITY. NEW
ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 17S160W TO 19S157W.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 08S170W TO
12S167W TO 15S168W TO 15S175W.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 90 NM OF THE LINE FROM 05S129W TO
04S125W TO 05S120W AND FURTHER EAST. ISOLATED CB WITHIN 240 NM OF
THE LINE FROM 04S158W TO 09S138W AND WITHIN 75 NM OF THE LINE FROM
09S138W TO 10S130W MOVED EAST SOUTHEAST AT 10 KT...INCREASED IN
AREA...AND WEAKENED. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE LINE
FROM 08S179W TO 06S173W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE
LINE FROM 24S179W TO 19S177W.

$$
RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.