

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:12:46 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2B0CpmC063837	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:12:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2AK4NOb044930; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 18:07:27 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1481825 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:07:27 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2B07QD1031218
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:07:26 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2B07P9Z005860
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 18:07:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2B07Pku005858 for [email-masked]; Wed,
10 Mar 2004 18:07:25 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:07:25 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
11/03/2004
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO20 FMEE 110012
SECURITE
STORM WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 11/03/2004
AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 002/10 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

STORM WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: THURSDAY  11/03/2004 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 10 (HELMA EX-NICKY) 975 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.2S / 88.9E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY EIGHT DECIMAL NINE
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-SOUTH-WEST 9 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 100 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING
LOCALLY UP TO 250 NM.

STORM FORCE WINDS 50/60 KT AND HIGH TO VERY HIGH SEAS WITHIN 10 NM
RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM
RADIUS
OF THE CENTRE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 90 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP TO 120 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/03/11 AT 12 UTC:
18.5S / 87.9E, MAX WIND = 65 KT.
24H, VALID 2004/03/12 AT 00 UTC:
19.8S / 87.2E, MAX WIND = 65 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
SEVERE TROPICAL STORM NICKY HAS BEEN NAMED HELMA, WHEN IT CROSSED
MERIDIAN 90 EAST, LIMIT OF RSMC LA REUNION DOMAIN OF RESPONSABILITY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.