

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:57:55 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i22JvsOm052965	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:57:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i22IuHFP065772; Tue,
02 Mar 2004 13:50:36 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1319858 for
[email-masked]; Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:49:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i22JmlD1086120
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:49:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i22JlpnN012632
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
02 Mar 2004 13:47:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i22JlpIq012630 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Mar 2004 13:47:51 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:47:51 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N:  Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO30 FMEE 021810

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 3/9/20032004
1.A TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 9

2.A POSITION 2004/03/02 AT 1800 UTC :
WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 14.1S / 68.5E
(FOURTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY EIGHT DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES
EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 2.0/2.0 /S
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1002 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 25 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1004 HPA / 600 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/03 06 UTC: 13.7S/66.5E, MAX WIND=040KT.
24H: 2004/03/03 18 UTC: 13.5S/64.5E, MAX WIND=050KT.
36H: 2004/03/04 06 UTC: 14.3S/62.8E, MAX WIND=055KT.
48H: 2004/03/04 18 UTC: 15.1S/61.1E, MAX WIND=065KT.
60H: 2004/03/05 06 UTC: 15.7S/59.7E, MAX WIND=070KT.
72H: 2004/03/05 18 UTC: 16.2S/58.4E, MAX WIND=080KT.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
T=CI=2.0-.
STATIONNARY INTENSITY.
THE FOLLOWED CENTRE IS STILL WEAK AND NOT WELL DEFINED (EXPOSED ON THE
EASTERN EDGE OF DEEP CONVECTION DUE TO A LIGHT EASTERLY VERTICAL
WINDSHEAR), AND MAY BE NOT THE DEFINITIVE CENTRE OF THE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.