

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:24:42 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i239OgOm063563	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:24:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2399XGX014460; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 03:19:48 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1338251 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:15:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i239FOD9103984
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:15:37 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i1A7PHnN007826
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
10 Feb 2004 01:25:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i1A7P2AW007823 for [email-masked]; Tue,
10 Feb 2004 01:25:02 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:25:02 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO30 FMEE 100633

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 61/6/20032004
1.A EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6  (EX-ELITA)

2.A POSITION 2004/02/10 AT 0600 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 27.5S / 57.5E
(TWENTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY SEVEN DECIMAL FIVE
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 998 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 150   SE: 300   SO: 600   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1008 HPA / 1000 KM 8.A
VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/02/10 18 UTC: 26.5S/56.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2004/02/11 06 UTC: 26.6S/54.1E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
36H: 2004/02/11 18 UTC: 27.3S/52.2E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2004/02/12 06 UTC: 28.5S/50.5E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2004/02/12 18 UTC: 30.5S/49.5E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
72H: 2004/02/13 06 UTC: 33.0S/50.0E, MAX WIND=030KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
EX-ELITA IS STRONGLY SHEARED, AWITH A RESIDUAL CONVECTION LOCATED IN THE
SOUTH-EST OF THE ESTIMATED CENTRE. MODELS (ECMWF, UK-MO AND ARP/T) ARE IN
GOOD AGREEMENT. THE SYSTEM SHOULD TRACK WESTWARDS, UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF
THE BUILDING SUBTROPICAL HIGH, AND THEN TRACK POLEWARDS AS THE THALWEG
SHIFTS,
OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.