

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:26:51 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i239QoOm063943	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:26:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2363ENP075758; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 03:23:34 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1338658 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:18:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i239HZDB042810
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:17:45 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i195gGnN007704
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
08 Feb 2004 23:42:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i195gGHA007702 for [email-masked]; Sun,
08 Feb 2004 23:42:16 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:42:16 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
09/02/2004 At
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIIIII, Probability=19%,
Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO22 FMEE 090017
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 09/02/2004 AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 050/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    09/02/2004 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6 (EX-ELITA) 995 HPA
POSITION:           26.2S / 55.2E
(TWENTY SIX DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          QUASI-STATIONARY

THREAT AREAS:
ISOLATED SQUALLS EXTEND UP TO 200 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE
NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN SECTORS.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
,  BUT NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS BETWEEN
90 NM AND 180 NM FROM THE CENTRE , EXTENDING UP TO 300 NM IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMI-CIRCLE, REACHING LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT UP TO 240 NM
FROM THE CEN
TRE, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHWESTERN QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/02/09 AT 12 UTC:
25.8S / 54.9E, MAX WIND = 40 KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H, VALID 2004/02/10 AT 00 UTC:
25.5S / 54.3E, MAX WIND = 40 KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION IS NOT WELL DEFINED WITH SEVERAL LOW LEVEL CENTRES
POSSIBLES.
STRONG WINDS PERSIST FAR FROM THE CENTRE, DUE TO THE ISOBARIC GRADIENT
WITH THE HIGH SUBTROPICAL PRESSURES, MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.