

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 04 Mar 2004 06:07:42 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i23M7hqW048540	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 04 Mar 2004 06:07:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i23LYbDv014062; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 15:55:51 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1355364 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:55:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i23LtoD1034386
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:55:50 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i23Lto9Z016174
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 15:55:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i23LtoKS016173 for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 15:55:50 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:55:50 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ACPA40 PHFO 032155
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC MARCH 03 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
UPPER LOW...NEAR 30N160W MOVING NORTH-NORTHWEST 10 KT. ISOLATED CB
NORTH OF CENTER REMAIN SPARSE AND WEAK.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
TROUGH...THROUGH 30N153W 25N154W TO 20N158W IS NEARLY STATIONARY.
BROKEN TO OVERCAST LAYERS/ISOLATED CB WITHIN 70 NM OF THE TROUGH
INTENSIFIED SLIGHTLY. TROUGH WEAKENING AND LIFTING NORTHWARD OVER
NEXT 24 HOURS. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS
SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND
AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NUMEROUS BROKEN STRATOCUMULUS. OTHERWISE NO SIGNIFICANT FEATURES OR
WEATHER.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT FEATURES/WEATHER.

ELSEWHERE...
CONVERGENCE ZONE/SHEAR LINE...ALONG LIE 18N161W 11N172W NEARLY
STATIONARY. BROKEN CUMULUS ALONG CZ. NEWLY FORMED ISOLATED TCU/CB
ALONG THE CZ REMAIN SPARSE.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
WEAK LOW...NEAR 20S153W NEARLY STATIONARY. TROUGH FROM LOW THROUGH
17S155W 14S160W. BROKEN LAYERS/ISOLATED CB WITHIN 125 NM OF TROUGH
CHANGED LITTLE IN COVERAGE AND INTENSITY.

CONVERGENCE ZONE...ALONG LINE 12S160W 07S174W NEARLY STATIONARY.
ISOLATED CB WITHIN 70 NM OF CZ INCREASED IN COVERAGE WITH LITTLE
CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
NO SIGNIFICANT FEATURES/WEATHER.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.