

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 23 Mar 2004 05:51:42 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id i2MLpu7R047783	for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 23 Mar 2004 05:51:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2MIPrJF077258; Mon,
22 Mar 2004 15:47:13 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1654904 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:47:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2MLlCD1055918
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:47:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2MLlC9Z003754
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
22 Mar 2004 15:47:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2MLlCDx003753 for [email-masked]; Mon,
22 Mar 2004 15:47:12 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:47:12 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0, __TO_MALFORMED_2 0, __UPPERCASE_75_100 0'

ACPA40 PHFO 222146
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC MARCH 22 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
SHEAR LINE...SHOWERY LAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED TCU WITHIN 175 NM
OF THE LINE FROM 20N156W TO 26N140W AND FURTHER EAST MOVED NORTH
NORTHWEST AT 10 KT. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT
19N159W. NEW ISOLATED TCU WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE LINE FROM 18N165W
TO 18N161W.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
SEE DISCUSSION OF SHEAR LINE IN OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES SECTION
ABOVE. FOR DETAILS...SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE
INTERPRETATION MESSAGE WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER
HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT DEEP CONVECTION.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE LINE FROM 03N151W TO
02N149W TO 02N146W. NEW WIDELY SCATTERED CB WERE WITHIN 75 NM OF THE
LINE FROM 04N168W TO 05N158W. NEW SCATTERED CB WERE WITHIN AREA
CROSSING THE DATELINE BOUNDED BY 11N179W 06N171W EQ174W 01N176E
06N175E 10N176E.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
NONE.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
ISOLATED CB WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 05S176W 11S169W 10S164W 17S158W
27S159W 27S167W 14S176W MOVED NORTHEAST AT 15 KT...INCREASED IN
AREA...AND WEAKENED. NEW SCATTERED CB WERE WITHIN 90 NM OF THE POINT
08S169W.

ELSEWHERE...
NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT 27S120W. ISOLATED CB
WITHIN 105 NM OF THE LINE FROM 09S157W TO 08S147W REMAINED NEARLY
STATIONARY...INCREASED IN AREA...AND WEAKENED. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE
WITHIN 60 NM OF THE POINT 13S154W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM
OF THE POINT 13S158W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 45 NM OF THE POINT
09S163W. NEW ISOLATED CB WERE WITHIN 60 NM OF THE POINT 09S179W.

$$
RYSHKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.