

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:18:47 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id i2PMIhEp086814	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:18:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2P64fW3080010; Thu,
25 Mar 2004 16:01:36 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1695561 for
[email-masked]; Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:00:27 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i2PM0OD1078710
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:00:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i2PM0O9Z001790
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
25 Mar 2004 16:00:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i2PM0Np9001787 for [email-masked]; Thu,
25 Mar 2004 16:00:23 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:00:23 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC: Tropical Weather Discussion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%, Report='UPPERCASE_75_100 1.489,
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0, __TO_MALFORMED_2 0, __UPPERCASE_75_100 0'

ACPA40 PHFO 252159
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC MARCH 25 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS UNLESS
STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
ITCZ...ISOLATED CB WITHIN 50 NM OF LINE 05N177W 06N180 ARE NEARLY
STATIONARY AND REMAINED SPARSE WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
JET STREAM FLOWING FROM 18N170W TO 17N147W. SPARSE ISOLATED CB
WITHIN 30 NM OF 21N155W 23N150W ARE NEARLY STATIONARY AND CHANGED
LITTLE IN INTENSITY IN THE PAST 10 HOURS.  FOR MORE DETAILS
..SEE THE LATEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
WITH WMO HEADER ATHW40 PHFO AND AWIPS HEADER HFOSIMHI.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
CURRENTLY NO SIGNIFICANT FEATURES/WEATHER. HOWEVER...FRONT THROUGH
30N178E 26N170E MOVING EAST 30 KT. BROKEN TO OVERCAST LAYERS/SPARSE
ISOLATED CB ALONG FRONT.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT WEATHER.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
CONVERGENCE ZONE...1...WIDELY SCATTERED CB/TCU WITHIN 70 NM OF LINE
25S146W 17S158W MOVED EAST 20 KT AND INTENSIFIED SLIGHTLY.

CONVERGENCE ZONE...2...ALONG LINE 25S155W 20S163W 19S168W. BROKEN TO
OVERCAST CUMULUS ALONG CZ. SPARSE ISOLATED TCU/CB ALONG CZ NORTH OF
21S.

SURFACE TROUGH...ISOLATED CB WITHIN 35-50 NM OF LINE 25S122W
21S131W MOVED EAST 10 KT WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
LARGE AREA OF WIDELY SCATTERED CB WITHIN 150 NM OF LINE 17S177W
09S169W MOVED WEST 10 KT AND INTENSIFIED IN THE PAST 12 HOURS.

ELSEWHERE...
AREA OF ISOLATED CB BOUNDED BY 08S140W 04S130W 12S136W MOVED WEST
10 KT AND INTENSIFIED IN THE PAST 12 HOURS.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.