

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:21:49 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i239LnOm063118	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:21:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i236emJ7020586; Wed,
03 Mar 2004 03:15:35 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1337769 for
[email-masked]; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:13:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i239CmDZ079974
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:13:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i0Q6rmnN025451
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
26 Jan 2004 00:53:48 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i0Q6rm7E025445 for [email-masked]; Mon,
26 Jan 2004 00:53:48 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:53:48 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Warning For Metarea Vii
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO24 FMEE 260600
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 26/01/2004 AT
0600 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 001/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    26/01/2004 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 6 999 HPA
POSITION:           18.1S / 43.1E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL ONE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY THREE DECIMAL ONE DEGREES
EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH 3 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXTENDS UP TO 400 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE
NORTHERN SECTOR.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE
CENTRE, REACHING VERY LOCALLY 30 OR 35 KT IN THE NORTHERN SECTOR DUE TO
THE ISOBARIC GRADIENT. STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/01/26 AT 18 UTC:
18.7S / 42.8E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.
24H, VALID 2004/01/27 AT 06 UTC:
18.6S / 42.4E, MAX WIND = 30 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
NIL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.