

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:57:35 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i286vaEe099667	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:57:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i26621eJ077156; Mon,
08 Mar 2004 00:52:58 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1430473 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 08 Mar 2004 00:52:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i286qvD1065574
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Mar 2004 00:52:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i286qv9Z019200
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
08 Mar 2004 00:52:57 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i286qvoZ019198 for [email-masked]; Mon,
08 Mar 2004 00:52:57 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 00:52:57 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N:  Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO30 FMEE 080632

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 25/9/20032004
1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 9  (EX-GAFILO)

2.A POSITION 2004/03/08 AT 0600 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 18.2S / 44.2E
(EIGHTEEN DECIMAL TWO DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY FOUR DECIMAL TWO DEGREES
EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 50 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT   NE:       SE:       SO: 500   NO: 500

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1004 HPA / 1000 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2004/03/08 18 UTC: 19.7S/43.4E, MAX WIND=040KT.
24H: 2004/03/09 06 UTC: 21.6S/43.5E, MAX WIND=045KT, OVERLAND.
36H: 2004/03/09 18 UTC: 23.0S/44.5E, MAX WIND=035KT, OVERLAND.
48H: 2004/03/10 06 UTC: 24.5S/46.2E, MAX WIND=030KT, OVERLAND.
60H: 2004/03/10 18 UTC: 25.4S/48.0E, MAX WIND=040KT.
72H: 2004/03/11 06 UTC: 26.3S/49.0E, MAX WIND=045KT.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
SYSTEM IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE HIGH PRESSURES CELL LOCATED IN THE
SOUTH-EATS. AS THIS HIGH SHIFTS EASTWARDS, GAFILO SHOULD TRACK MORE
POLEWARDS. MODELS ARE IN GOOD AGREEMENT. GAFILO SHOULD SOON ARRIVES AT
SEA, INTENSIFIES, BEFORE LANDING BETWEEN MORONDAVA AND TULEAR IN THE NEXT
24 HOURS TO CRO
SS MADAGASCAR.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.