

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:22:43 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i17CMeA1057479	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:22:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i1763OIF087672; Sat,
07 Feb 2004 06:21:01 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 964565 for [email-masked]; Sat,
07 Feb 2004 06:21:01 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i17CKxD1084570
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 07 Feb 2004 06:20:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i17CKxnN013936
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
07 Feb 2004 06:20:59 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i17CKxGF013930 for [email-masked]; Sat,
07 Feb 2004 06:20:59 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 06:20:59 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
07/02/2004 At
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO22 FMEE 071223
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 07/02/2004 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 044/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEAS LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SATURDAY  07/02/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6 (EX-ELITA) 992 HPA
POSITION:           25.8S / 52.7E
(TWENTY FIVE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY TWO DECIMAL SEVEN
DEGREES EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-EAST 7 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY CONVECTION.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 15/20 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
, REACHING NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH SEAS BETWEEN 100 NM AND
300 NM FROM THE CENTRE,  AND LOCALLY GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY
ROUGH SEAS BETWEEN 100 NM AND 250 NM FROM THE CENTRE, MAINLY IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN S
EMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/02/08 AT 00 UTC:
26.5S / 53.3E, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H, VALID 2004/02/08 AT 12 UTC:
27.2S / 53.1E, EXTRATROPICAL.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGEST WINDS EXTEND FAR FROM THE CENTRE,  MAINLY IN THE WESTERN AND
SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLES,  DUE TO THE  GRADIENT EFFECT WITH THE HIGH
SUBTROPICAL PRESSURES BUILDING IN THE SOUTHWEST, AND WITH THE MONSOON
FLOW IN THE NORTH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.