

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 09 Mar 2004 06:22:23 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i28MMPmC070266	for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 09 Mar 2004 06:22:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i28Gs5LH029470; Mon,
08 Mar 2004 16:14:28 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e) with spool id 1442839 for
[email-masked]; Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:13:49 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i28MDmD1096980
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:13:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i28MDm9Z010640
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
08 Mar 2004 16:13:48 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i28MDlPb010639 for [email-masked]; Mon,
08 Mar 2004 16:13:48 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:13:48 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NC:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXIII, Probability=23%, Report='HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 1.454,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, UPPERCASE_25_50 0.450, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001,
LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001, TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

ACPA40 PHFO 082155 PAA
TWDPA

TROPICAL WEATHER DISCUSSION
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2200 UTC MARCH 08 2004

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...FROM 30N TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 140W AND 180
CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC...FROM 25S TO EQUATOR BETWEEN 120W AND 180

BASED ON METEOROLOGICAL ANALYSIS THROUGH 1800 UTC AND SATELLITE
IMAGERY THROUGH 2100 UTC. MOVEMENTS AND TRENDS PAST 24 HOURS
UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
ITCZ...ISOLATED CB WITHIN 75 NM OF LINE 07N154W 08N141W AND WITHIN
50 NM OF POINT 03N167W MOVED WEST 15 KT REMAIN SPARSE WITH LITTLE
CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KAUAI TO THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII...
WEAK SHEAR LINE CLOUD BAND...THROUGH ALONG LINE 21N160W 25N151W
MOVED SOUTHEAST 12 KT. BROKEN CUMULUS/ISOLATED SHOWERS ALONG SHEAR
LINE.

NORTHWEST HAWAIIAN ISLANDS...KURE ATOLL TO NIHOA INCLUDING MIDWAY...
FRONT...THROUGH 30N173E 24N160E MOVING EAST 30 KT. FRONT FORECAST
THROUGH 30N76W 28N180 IN 24 HOURS. BROKEN TO OVERCAST STRATOCUMULUS
WITHIN 180-200 NM NORTHWEST OF FRONT. CURRENTLY NO SIGNIFICANT
FEATURES/WEATHER.

JOHNSTON ISLAND...
NO SIGNIFICANT FEATURES/WEATHER.

ELSEWHERE...
UPPER LOW...NEAR 29N151W MOVED SOUTHEAST 20 KT BUT SLOWING. ISOLATED
CB WITHIN 90 NM OF LINE 30N147W 25N147W REMAIN SPARSE AND INCREASED
IN COVERAGE SLIGHTLY.

CENTRAL SOUTH PACIFIC

TROPICAL CYCLONES/DISTURBANCES...
NONE.

OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES...
TROUGH...THROUGH 25S171W 18S714W 14S180 MOVED WEST-SOUTHWEST 5 KT.
BROKEN TO OVERCAST LAYERS/ISOLATED CB WITHIN 120-150 NM OF TROUGH
CHANGED LITTLE IN COVERAGE AND INTENSITY.

AMERICAN SAMOA AND THE INDEPENDENT STATE OF SAMOA...
SCATTERED TO BROKEN CUMULUS. ISOLATED CB IN THE VICINITY.

ELSEWHERE...
ISOLATED CB WITHIN 110 NM OF POINT 10S173W MOVED WEST 5-10 KT WITH
LITTLE CHANGE IN INTENSITY.

$$

****ERROR: INCOMPLETE DATA

UTC 6HRLY     18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00
CST 6HRLY     12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18

MAX/MIN          55      31    60      45    59      37    54      33    60
TEMP          52 52 36   32 54 58 48   46 57 57 41   38 51 52 38   34 56 59
DEWPT         22 26 26   27 31 34 37   39 42 46 34   23 21 18 15   12 19 26
PWIND DIR         N       E     S       S     W       N     N      NW     W
WIND CHAR        BZ      LT    GN      BZ    BZ      BZ    BZ      BZ    GN
AVG CLOUDS    FW FW SC   SC BK BK OV   OV OV OV BK   BK FW FW FW   FW FW FW
POP 12HR         10       5    10      20    30      20     5       0     5
RAIN SHWRS                         S    S  C  C  S    S
TSTMS                              S    S  C  C

$$
OKZ035-090904-
HOBART-KIOWA OK
34.99N  99.05W
353 PM CST MON MAR 8 2004

DATE                         TUE 03/09/04            WED 03/10/04            THU
UTC 3HRLY     21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12
CST 3HRLY     15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06

MIN/MAX                      43          63          40          67          37
TEMP             71 56 49 46 44 48 59 62 61 50 45 42 41 47 62 66 64 50 43 40 38
DEWPT            36 40 37 37 38 37 37 38 39 37 35 35 35 42 49 48 48 44 41 37 33
RH               28 55 63 71 79 65 44 41 44 61 68 76 79 83 62 52 56 80 93 89 82
WIND DIR         SW SW  W  N NE NE NE NE  E  E SE  S  S SW SW  W NW  N  N  N  N
WIND SPD          8  5  5 11 12 14 10  5  3  5  4  6  9 13 17 12  9 19 27 25 19
CLOUDS           SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC BK BK BK BK SC SC SC
POP 12HR                      0           0           5          10          20
QPF 12HR                      0           0           0           0        0.04
RAIN SHWRS                                                        S  S
WIND CHILL                   38                   38 35                33 29 28
MIN CHILL                    38    36                35    35          33    28

DATE           03/11/04  FRI 03/12/04  SAT 03/13/04  SUN 03/14/04  MON 03/15/04
UTC 6HRLY     18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00
CST 6HRLY     12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18

MAX/MIN          57      34    62      43    60      37    56      35    62
TEMP          53 55 39   35 57 60 47   44 57 58 42   38 52 54 39   36 58 62
DEWPT         31 27 29   31 33 35 38   41 44 47 35   24 20 15 12    9 19 29
PWIND DIR         N       E     S       S    SW       N     N      NW     W
WIND CHAR        BZ      LT    BZ      BZ    BZ      BZ    BZ      GN    LT
AVG CLOUDS    SC SC BK   BK BK BK OV   OV OV OV BK   BK FW FW FW   FW FW FW
POP 12HR         10      20    20      20    30      20     0       0     0
RAIN SHWRS                   S  S  S    S  C  C  S    S
TSTMS                        S  S  S    S  C  C
RAIN                      S

$$
OKZ038-090904-
LAWTON-COMANCHE OK
34.57N  98.42W
353 PM CST MON MAR 8 2004

DATE                         TUE 03/09/04            WED 03/10/04            THU
UTC 3HRLY     21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12
CST 3HRLY     15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06

MIN/MAX                      44          64          40          68          39
TEMP             71 57 50 47 45 48 60 63 61 50 45 42 41 47 63 67 65 51 45 42 40
DEWPT            36 40 37 38 38 37 36 37 38 36 34 34 33 41 48 48 48 47 44 39 33
RH               28 53 61 71 76 65 41 38 42 58 65 73 73 79 58 50 54 86 96 89 76
WIND DIR         SW SW  W  N  N  N  N  N NE  E SE SE  S  S  S  S  S  W  N  N NE
WIND SPD          9  6  5 11 14 18 12  9  4  5  5  6  6 12 17 13 10 20 29 28 21
WIND GUST                                                              41 40
CLOUDS           FW FW FW FW SC SC SC SC FW FW FW FW SC SC BK BK BK BK BK BK SC
POP 12HR                      0           0           5          10          20
QPF 12HR                      0           0           0           0        0.07
RAIN SHWRS                                                        S  S
WIND CHILL                   38                   38 36                35 31 30
MIN CHILL                    38    37                36    36          35    30

DATE           03/11/04  FRI 03/12/04  SAT 03/13/04  SUN 03/14/04  MON 03/15/04
UTC 6HRLY     18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00
CST 6HRLY     12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18

MAX/MIN          57      34    63      47    62      38    56      37    63
TEMP          54 55 39   35 58 61 51   48 59 59 43   39 53 55 41   38 58 62
DEWPT         30 28 29   29 32 35 38   41 45 50 38   26 22 17 14   12 21 30
PWIND DIR         N       E     S       S     S       E     N      NW     W
WIND CHAR        BZ      LT    GN      BZ    GN      BZ    BZ      GN    GN
AVG CLOUDS    SC SC BK   BK BK BK OV   OV OV OV BK   BK FW FW FW   FW FW FW
POP 12HR         10      20    20      20    30      20     5       0     5
RAIN SHWRS                   S  S  S    S  C  C  S    S
TSTMS                        S  S  S    S  C  C

$$
OKZ025-090904-
OKLAHOMA CITY-OKLAHOMA OK
35.39N  97.60W
353 PM CST MON MAR 8 2004

DATE                         TUE 03/09/04            WED 03/10/04            THU
UTC 3HRLY     21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12
CST 3HRLY     15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06

MIN/MAX                      42          62          38          66          38
TEMP             69 55 49 45 44 47 59 61 60 49 43 41 39 45 61 65 63 50 44 40 39
DEWPT            37 43 41 40 39 37 34 36 37 35 33 32 32 39 46 47 48 45 41 35 30
RH               31 64 74 82 82 68 39 39 42 58 67 70 76 79 58 52 58 83 89 82 70
WIND DIR         SW  W  W  N  N  N  N  N  N  E SE  S  S  S SW SW SW  W  N  N  N
WIND SPD         11  6  8 14 14 18 14 10  5  5  8  8 11 16 18 16 13 21 28 26 20
WIND GUST                                                              40
CLOUDS           FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW SC SC BK BK BK BK SC SC FW
POP 12HR                      0           0           5          20          20
QPF 12HR                      0           0           0        0.01        0.05
RAIN SHWRS                                                  S  S  S  S
WIND CHILL                39 37                39 35 32 38             33 30 29
MIN CHILL                    37    35          39    32    32          33    29

DATE           03/11/04  FRI 03/12/04  SAT 03/13/04  SUN 03/14/04  MON 03/15/04
UTC 6HRLY     18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00
CST 6HRLY     12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18

MAX/MIN          56      32    60      46    60      38    55      34    61
TEMP          53 53 37   33 55 59 49   46 58 58 42   39 52 53 39   35 56 60
DEWPT         24 26 27   27 30 34 37   40 44 48 36   23 20 17 14   11 19 27
PWIND DIR         N       E     S       S     W       N     N      NW     W
WIND CHAR        BZ      LT    GN      BZ    GN      GN    BZ      BZ    GN
AVG CLOUDS    FW SC SC   SC BK BK OV   OV OV OV BK   BK FW FW FW   FW FW FW
POP 12HR         10      10    10      20    30      20     5       0     5
RAIN SHWRS                         S    S  C  C  S    S
TSTMS                              S    S  C  C

$$
OKZ008-090904-
PONCA CITY-KAY OK
36.73N  97.10W
353 PM CST MON MAR 8 2004

DATE                         TUE 03/09/04            WED 03/10/04            THU
UTC 3HRLY     21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12
CST 3HRLY     15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06

MIN/MAX                      38          59          38          62          36
TEMP             67 52 45 41 40 43 55 59 57 47 42 40 38 44 58 62 60 47 41 38 37
DEWPT            38 45 43 40 36 35 34 36 38 36 33 33 33 38 44 46 48 42 36 30 25
RH               34 77 93 96 85 73 45 42 49 65 70 76 82 79 59 56 64 83 82 73 61
WIND DIR          W NW NW  N  N  N  N  N  N SE SE SE  S  S  S SW  W NW  N  N  N
WIND SPD          9  6 13 13 12 16 10  5  1  5  6  8  9 14 20 17 13 18 23 23 20
CLOUDS           FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW BK BK OV OV BK BK FW FW FW
POP 12HR                      0           0           5          20          20
QPF 12HR                      0           0           0        0.04        0.03
RAIN SHWRS                                                  S  S  S  S
WIND CHILL             39 34 32 36             38 34 32 37             31 27 26
MIN CHILL              39    32    31          38    32    32          31    26

DATE           03/11/04  FRI 03/12/04  SAT 03/13/04  SUN 03/14/04  MON 03/15/04
UTC 6HRLY     18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00
CST 6HRLY     12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18

MAX/MIN          54      29    58      45    58      34    53      30    60
TEMP          50 51 34   30 53 57 48   45 56 56 39   35 50 51 35   31 54 58
DEWPT         18 24 25   26 31 36 37   38 39 40 31   22 20 19 16   12 18 24
PWIND DIR         N       E     S       S     W       N     N      NW     W
WIND CHAR        BZ      LT    GN      BZ    BZ      BZ    BZ      BZ    GN
AVG CLOUDS    FW FW SC   SC BK BK OV   OV BK BK BK   BK SC SC FW   FW FW FW
POP 12HR          5       5    10      20    30      20     5       0     5
RAIN SHWRS                         S    S  C  C  S    S
TSTMS                              S    S  C  C

$$
OKZ020-090904-
STILLWATER-PAYNE OK
36.16N  97.09W
353 PM CST MON MAR 8 2004

DATE                         TUE 03/09/04            WED 03/10/04            THU
UTC 3HRLY     21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12
CST 3HRLY     15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06

MIN/MAX                      40          60          38          64          37
TEMP             68 54 47 43 42 45 57 60 58 48 43 40 39 44 59 63 61 48 42 39 38
DEWPT            38 45 43 41 38 36 34 36 37 35 33 33 32 38 44 47 49 44 38 33 27
RH               33 71 86 93 86 70 42 41 45 60 67 76 76 79 57 56 65 86 86 79 64
WIND DIR          W  W NW  N  N  N  N  N  N SE  S  S  S  S  S SW SW  W  N  N  N
WIND SPD         10  6 13 13 12 16 12  8  2  5  6  8  9 14 19 17 13 20 25 23 19
CLOUDS           FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW FW SC SC BK BK BK BK FW FW FW
POP 12HR                      0           0           5          20          20
QPF 12HR                      0           0           0        0.02        0.05
RAIN SHWRS                                                  S  S  S  S
WIND CHILL                36 35 38             38 35 32 37             33 29 28
MIN CHILL                    35    34          38    32    32          33    28

DATE           03/11/04  FRI 03/12/04  SAT 03/13/04  SUN 03/14/04  MON 03/15/04
UTC 6HRLY     18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00
CST 6HRLY     12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18

MAX/MIN          54      30    59      45    59      36    54      31    60
TEMP          51 52 35   31 54 58 48   46 57 57 41   37 51 52 36   32 55 59
DEWPT         19 26 27   27 31 35 37   39 42 44 34   23 22 20 16   13 19 25
PWIND DIR         N       E     S       S     W       N     N      NW     W
WIND CHAR        BZ      LT    GN      BZ    BZ      BZ    BZ      BZ    GN
AVG CLOUDS    FW FW SC   SC BK BK OV   OV OV OV BK   BK SC SC FW   FW FW FW
POP 12HR         10       5    10      20    30      20     5       0     5
RAIN SHWRS                         S    S  C  C  S    S
TSTMS                              S    S  C  C

$$
TXZ086-090904-
WICHITA FALLS-WICHITA TX
33.99N  98.49W
353 PM CST MON MAR 8 2004

DATE                         TUE 03/09/04            WED 03/10/04            THU
UTC 3HRLY     21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12
CST 3HRLY     15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 TWDPA
03 06

MIN/MAX                      45          64          41          69          41
TEMP             72 58 51 48 46 49 60 63 61 51 46 43 42 48 64 68 66 53 47 44 42
DEWPT            34 37 35 36 36 37 37 37 37 36 35 34 33 41 48 48 48 48 46 42 35
RH               25 45 54 63 68 63 42 38 41 56 65 70 70 77 56 49 52 83 96 93 76
WIND DIR         SW SW  W  W  N  N NE  N NE  E SE SE SE  S  S  S  S  E  N  N NE
WIND SPD          8  8  6  6 13 17 12  9  5  5  6  6  6 10 14 13 11 18 25 26 23
CLOUDS           FW FW FW FW SC SC SC SC FW FW FW FW SC SC BK BK BK BK BK BK SC
POP 12HR                      0           0           0          10          20
QPF 12HR                      0           0           0           0        0.18
RAIN SHWRS                                                        S  S  S  S
WIND CHILL                                        39 37                39 34 33
MIN CHILL                          39                37    37          39    33

DATE           03/11/04  FRI 03/12/04  SAT 03/13/04  SUN 03/14/04  MON 03/15/04
UTC 6HRLY     18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00
CST 6HRLY     12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18

MAX/MIN          58      36    63      50    63      40    58      37    66
TEMP          55 56 41   37 58 62 53   51 61 61 45   41 54 56 41   38 60 64
DEWPT         32 30 30   29 32 35 38   42 46 51 40   29 24 19 16   13 22 31
PWIND DIR        NE       E    SE       S     S       E     N      NW     W
WIND CHAR        BZ      LT    GN      BZ    GN      BZ    BZ      GN    GN
AVG CLOUDS    SC BK BK   BK BK BK OV   OV OV OV BK   BK FW FW FW   FW FW FW
POP 12HR         10      20    20      20    30      20     5       0     5
RAIN SHWRS                   S  S  S    S  C  C  S    S
TSTMS                        S  S  S    S  C  C
RAIN                      S

$$
OKZ010-090904-
WOODWARD-WOODWARD OK
36.44N  99.52W
353 PM CST MON MAR 8 2004

DATE                         TUE 03/09/04            WED 03/10/04            THU
UTC 3HRLY     21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12
CST 3HRLY     15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06 09 12 15 18 21 00 03 06

MIN/MAX                      39          63          39          61          33
TEMP             71 54 46 42 40 44 58 62 60 49 44 41 40 44 57 60 58 45 39 35 34
DEWPT            37 40 38 37 36 36 36 38 39 38 37 36 36 41 47 46 46 42 38 33 28
RH               29 59 73 82 85 73 44 41 46 66 76 82 85 89 69 60 64 89 96 92 78
WIND DIR          W  N  N  N  N  N  N  N SE SE  S  S  S SW  W NW  N  N  N  N  N
WIND SPD          6  8 14 12 12 10  6  2  4  8 10 12 16 16 16 20 24 20 17 14 14
CLOUDS           SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC BK BK OV OV SC SC SC SC SC
POP 12HR                      0           0           5          20           5
QPF 12HR                      0           0           0        0.01           0
RAIN SHWRS                                                  S  S
WIND CHILL                35 33 39             39 34 32 37          37 29 26 24
MIN CHILL                    33    32          38    31    31          29    24

DATE           03/11/04  FRI 03/12/04  SAT 03/13/04  SUN 03/14/04  MON 03/15/04
UTC 6HRLY     18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00 06   12 18 00
CST 6HRLY     12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18 00   06 12 18

MAX/MIN          55      29    60      41    58      33    53      29    61
TEMP          51 53 35   30 54 58 45   42 55 56 38   34 49 51 34   30 55 60
DEWPT         28 22 28   29 36 38 39   39 38 34 24   14 12 10  7    4 15 26
PWIND DIR         N       E     S       S     W       N     N      NW    SW
WIND CHAR        BZ      LT    BZ      BZ    BZ      WY    BZ      GN    LT
AVG CLOUDS    SC SC SC   SC BK BK OV   OV BK BK SC   SC FW FW FW   FW FW FW
POP 12HR         10      20    20      20    20      10     0       0     0
RAIN SHWRS                   S  S  S    S  S  S
TSTMS                        S  S  S    S  S  S
RAIN                      S

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.