

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:39:13 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i0MEcxbx091719	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:39:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i0LF4xwT048664; Thu,
22 Jan 2004 08:32:58 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 684840 for [email-masked]; Thu,
22 Jan 2004 08:32:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id i0MEWuD1081742
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:32:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.6/8.12.6) with ESMTP id i0MEW6nN010065
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
22 Jan 2004 08:32:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.6/8.12.6/Submit)
id          i0MEW6qm010063 for [email-masked]; Thu,
22 Jan 2004 08:32:06 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:32:06 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
22/01/2004 At
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XIIIIIII, Probability=17%, Report='UPPERCASE_50_75 1.152,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, LINES_OF_YELLING 0.001, LINES_OF_YELLING_2 0.001,
TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY 0.000'

WTIO22 FMEE 221200
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 22/01/2004 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 1/5 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: THURSDAY  22/01/2004 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        ZONE OF DISTURBED WEATHER 5 1006 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 60 NM RADIUS OF POINT 10.5S / 55.0E
(TEN DECIMAL FIVE DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY FIVE DECIMAL ZERO DEGREES  EAST
) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          UNDETERMINED

THREAT AREAS:
AN AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER EXTENDS BETWEEN 5S AND 12S, FROM 46E TO 55E.
CONVECTION IS FLUCTUATING BUT MODERATE TO STRONG.

WITHIN THE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER, A LOW LEVEL CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION
CAN BE DETECTED ON THE ANIMATED IMAGERY, CENTRED NEAR 10.5S/55E AT 1000Z.
WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 15/20 KTS, REACHING LOCALLY 25 KNOTS AND MINIMAL
SEA LEVEL PRESSURE AT 1006 HPA.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2004/01/23 AT 00 UTC:
.
24H, VALID 2004/01/23 AT 12 UTC:
.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE  TO INTENSIFICATION.
HOWEVER, PRESENT SYSTEM INTENSITY DOES NOT JUSTIFY ISSUANCE OF REGULAR
WARNINGS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.