

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:42:45 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j117gf9Z032950	for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:42:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0UAGgSd055666; Tue,
01 Feb 2005 01:39:08 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          505378 for [email-masked]; Tue,
01 Feb 2005 01:39:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j117d5HP075100
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:39:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j117ctXD000419
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
01 Feb 2005 01:38:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j117csxH000417 for [email-masked]; Tue,
01 Feb 2005 01:38:54 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:38:54 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 002 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 01/0729 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
__C230066_P5 0, __DCC_FUZ1 0, __DCC_FUZ2 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 010600
Gale Warning 002 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 01/0729 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone LOLA centre [994 hPa] was located near 24 decimal 5
South 175 decimal 2 West at 010600 UTC.

Position Fair.

Repeat position 24.5S 175.2W at 010600 UTC.

Cyclone moving southeast at about 8 knots and expected to gradually
curve southwest   within the next 24 hours.

Expect sustained winds of 35 knots close to centre.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 80 miles of centre in sectors from
north through east to south and within 60 miles of centre elsewhere.

Forecast position near 25.2S 175.4W at 011800 UTC.
and near 25.5S 176.5W at 020600 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi. For Nadi: VOS reporting ships use normal
channels. Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met
dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 01.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.