

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:14:18 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1DDEDWC013219	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:14:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1D6jYrr096974; Sun,
13 Feb 2005 07:08:21 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          290479 for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Feb 2005 07:08:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1DD8JpO004064
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2005 07:08:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1DD8AE8025492
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
13 Feb 2005 07:08:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1DD8ARW025489 for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Feb 2005 07:08:10 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 07:08:10 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Storm Warning 040 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 13/1305 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__C230066_P5 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 131200
Storm Warning 040 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 13/1305 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone NANCY centre [987 hPa] was located near 13 decimal 2
South 164 decimal 5 West at 131200 UTC.

Position Fair.

Repeat position 13.2S 164.5W at 131200 UTC.

Cyclone moving towards the south southeast at about 05 knots but
expected to turn southwards.

Expect sustained winds of 45 knots close to the centre increasing to
55 knots in the next 12 to 24 hours.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 100 miles of centre in the sector
from north through east to south and within 60 miles of centre
elsewhere.

Forecast position near 13.8S 164.4W at 140000 UTC.
and near 14.4S 164.2W at 141200 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi. VOS reporting ships use normal channels.
Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov
dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 039.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.