

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:36:00 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j056ZuTb099666	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:35:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j055k1c4082454; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 00:33:07 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 165907 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 00:33:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j056X6WT071566
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:33:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j056X0AF024103
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 00:33:00 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j056X0u2024102 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 00:33:00 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:33:00 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Rsmc / Tropical Cyclone Centre / La Reunion
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO30 FMEE 050608

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 5/7/20042005
1.A OVERLAND DEPRESSION 7

2.A POSITION 2005/01/05 AT 0600 UTC :
WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 23.9S / 46.8E
(TWENTY THREE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND FORTY SIX DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               :
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) :

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM):
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
AFTER LANDING LAST NIGHT SOUTH OF MOROMBE, THE SYSTEM NOW TRACKS ACROSS
SOUTHERN MADAGASCAR RATHER QUICKLY. THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO TRACK OVER
THE SEA AGAIN VERY SHORTLY SOUTHEAST OF MADAGASCAR, BEFORE MERGING
WITHIN 12 TO 24 HOURS WITH THE LOW 1005 HPA LOCATED NEAR 28S/50E.
CONVECTION REMAINS MODERATE TO RATHER STRONG IN THE CONVERGENCE LINE
BETWEEN MONSOON FLOW AND TRADE WINDS, APPROXIMATELY SOUTH OF
MORONDAVA/FARAFANGANA.
LAST ADVISORY ISSUED FOR THIS SYSTEM, UNLESS REGENERATION.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.