

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 08 Jan 2005 03:24:33 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07JORF1076722	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 08 Jan 2005 03:24:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07I0d2T007698; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 13:20:22 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 226951 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 13:20:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07JKKQb037570
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:20:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07JKFo4000675
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 13:20:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j07JKFYP000673 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 13:20:15 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:20:15 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 604
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 071800
STORM WARNING 015 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 07/1918 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [975 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 17 DECIMAL 6
SOUTH 162 DECIMAL 3 EAST AT 071800 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 17.6S 162.3E AT 071800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING WEST SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 15 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 60 KNOTS DECREASING TO 50 KNOTS CLOSE TO
CENTRE IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 40 MILES OF CENTRE AND OVER 33
KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND
WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE NORTHWESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 18.4S 160.3E AT 080600 UTC.
AND NEAR 19.2S 159.2E AT 081800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 014.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.