

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:32:12 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j058W7bH018354	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:32:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j04DV7DC080640; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 02:28:55 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 166725 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 02:28:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j058SrhI045518
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 05 Jan 2005 02:28:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j058Sl3I025181
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 02:28:48 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j058SlVq025177 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 02:28:47 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 02:28:47 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number A2 Issued From Rsmc Nadi
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 050600
TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY NUMBER A2 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI
JAN 05/0823 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 05F [998HPA] CENTRE LOCATED NEAR 11.7S 172.9E AT
050600 UTC MOVING SOUTHWEST 10 KNOTS. POSITION POOR BASED ON GOES9
VIS/EIR IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION. MAXIMUM 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS
ESTIMATED AT 30 KNOTS INCREASING TO 35 KNOTS FROM SECTORS NORTHWEST
THROUGH EAST TO SOUTHWEST WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
NEXT 24 HOURS.

ORGANISATION HAS NOW DECREASED WITH CONVECTIONS BECOMING LESS
ORGANISED SINCE THE PAST 6 HOURS. LLCC PLACED SOUTHWEST OF DEEP
CONVECTION. LOW-LEVEL CLOUD LINES EXPOSED TO WEST, WHICH IS ALMOST
DEVOID OF ANY ORGANISED DEEP CONVECTION. SST AROUND 30C. CONVECTION
WRAPS ABOUT 0.35 ON LOG10 YIELDING A DVORAK OF T2.5/2.5/S1.0/12HRS.
05F IS LOCATED JUST SOUTH OF A 250HPA OUTFLOW AND IN AN AREA OF
STRONG DIFFLUENCE DUE TO APPROACHING SHARP TROUGH SOUTHWEST OF
SYSTEM. ENVIRONMENTAL SHEAR OVER SYSTEM REMAINS WEAK AND DECREASING.
GLOBAL MODELS CONTINUE TO MOVE 05F SOUTHWEST WITH GRADUAL
INTENSIFICATION IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

POTENTIAL FOR 05F TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT
24 TO 36 HOURS IS MODERATE TO HIGH.

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON TD 05F WILL BE ISSUED
AROUND 051400 UTC.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.