

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:41:16 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0C0fBhL063753	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:41:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0BKVWA5085122; Tue,
11 Jan 2005 18:38:05 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 48337 for [email-masked]; Tue,
11 Jan 2005 18:38:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0C0c4ED086414
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:38:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0C0bxsE024503
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
11 Jan 2005 18:37:59 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0C0bx9E024500 for [email-masked]; Tue,
11 Jan 2005 18:37:59 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:37:59 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 145
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
__C230066_P5 0, __DCC_FUZ1 0, __DCC_FUZ2 0, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 120000
Storm Warning 033 issued from RSMC NADI Jan 12/0035 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF STORM WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 12/0030 UTC JAN 2005*

Tropical Cyclone KERRY centre [985 hPa] was located near 20 decimal 9
South 160 decimal 0 East at 120000 UTC.

Position Fair.

Repeat position 20.9S 160.0E at 120000 UTC.

Cyclone moving south-southeast at about 04 knots.

Expect sustained winds of 50 knots close to centre.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 250 miles of centre in the
southwest quadrant but
within 120 miles of centre elsewhere.

Forecast position near 21.6S 160.2E at 121200 UTC.
and near 22.3S 159.0E at 130000 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi and Brisbane TCWC. For Nadi: VOS reporting
ships use normal channels. Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or
email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 032.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.