

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:09:58 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1C89qJ0097072	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:09:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1BDJ7Sc069258; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 02:04:10 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          268385 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 02:04:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1C848s1102548
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:04:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1C83xe1000212
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 02:04:00 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1C83xxR000211 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 02:03:59 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:03:59 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number A6 Issued From Rsmc Nadi
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __DCC_FUZ1 0, __DCC_FUZ2 0, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 120600
TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY NUMBER A6 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI
FEB 12/0757 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09F CENTRE [997HPA] WAS RE-LOCATED NEAR 13.4S
167.6W AT 120600 UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST ABOUT 05 KNOTS. POSITION POOR
BASED ON GOES9 EIR AND VIS IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION. 10-MINUTE AVERAGE
WINDS 30 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, INCREASING TO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CENTRE IN SECTORS FROM NORTH THROUGH EAST TO SOUTH AND
WITHIN 50 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

OVERALL ORGANISATION INCREASED PAST 24 HOURS. HOWEVER, TD 09F
INFLUENCED BY SHEAR PAST 12 HOURS, THUS THE RATHER SLOW DEVELOPMENT.
DIURNAL EFFECTS ALSO PROMINENT. CONVECTION ALONG SPIRAL BAND
STRUGGLING TO WRAP AROUND CF. BAND TO SOUTH WRAPS ABOUT 0.5 ON LOG10
SPIRAL, THUS YIELDING T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS. MET AND PT AGREE AT 2.5.
09F REMAINS IN A REGION OF STRONG DIFFLUENCE. OUTFLOW GOOD TO SOUTH
AND NORTH BUT RESTRICTED ELSWHERE. DEPRESSION LIES UNDER WEAK
STEERING REGIME, BUT STILL ANTICIPATED TO GRADUALLY TURN SOUTH AND
EVENTUALLY SOUTHWEST IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.  GLOBAL MODELS FORECAST
FURTHER INTENSIFICATION AND SOUTHWARD MOVEMENT.

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON 09F WILL BE ISSUED AROUND
121430 UTC.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.