

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:13:09 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j071D4jd043742	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:13:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j06KsnEb071556; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 19:09:32 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 214317 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 19:09:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0719VDG042546
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:09:31 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0719QKt012613
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 19:09:26 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0719Pok012612 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 19:09:25 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:09:25 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 026
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__C230066_P5 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 070000
Storm Warning 012 issued from RSMC NADI Jan 07/0103 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone KERRY centre [990 hPa] was located near 16 decimal 4
South 166 decimal 7 East at 070000 UTC.

Position Fair.

Repeat position 16.4S 166.7E at 070000 UTC.

Cyclone moving west southwest at about 13 knots.

Expect sustained winds of 40 knots increasing to 60 knots close to
centre in the next 12 to 24 hours.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 120 miles of centre in the
southeastern semicircle and within 60 miles of centre in the
northwestern semicircle.

Forecast position near 17.2S 164.0E at 071200 UTC.
and near 18.2S 161.9E at 080000 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi. VOS reporting ships use normal channels.
Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov
dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 011.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.