

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:30:10 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j136U4fs069425	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:30:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j134AlN4025896; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 00:24:21 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          74008 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 00:24:21 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j136OKWc072344
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:24:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j136OCmI024112
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 00:24:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j136OCW0024109 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 00:24:12 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:24:12 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __DCC_BODY 0, __DCC_FUZ1 0, __DCC_FUZ2 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO30 FMEE 030618

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 22/12/20042005
1.A TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12

2.A POSITION 2005/02/03 AT 0600 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.8S / 59.6E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : 2.5/2.5 /D  0.5/24 H
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 997 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT       NE: 030   SE: 030   SO: 030   NO: 030

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1006 HPA / 700 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: MEDIUM

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/03 18 UTC: 23.2S/58.0E, MAX WIND=040KT.
24H: 2005/02/04 06 UTC: 25.1S/56.7E, MAX WIND=035KT.
36H: 2005/02/04 18 UTC: 28.1S/56.2E, MAX WIND=035KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
48H: 2005/02/05 06 UTC: 31.6S/57.0E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
60H: 2005/02/05 18 UTC: 34.5S/58.6E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
72H: 2005/02/06 06 UTC: 37.4S/61.7E, MAX WIND=035KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
T=CI=2.5
CONVECTION IS ORGANIZING ABOVE THE CENTRE, ACCORDING TO LATEST MICRO-WAVE
SATELLITE IMAGERY (SSMI OF 0240 AND N15 DE 0211), SHOWING THE
INTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM AND ITS TRANSITION AS A CLASSICAL TROPICAL
SYSTEM.
THE SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO TRACK SOUTHWESTWARDS DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS,
BEFORE TRACKING QUICKLY SOUTHWARDS IN THE TROUGH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.