

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:17:23 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0L7HJhD045500	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:17:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0L32hsM024830; Fri,
21 Jan 2005 01:14:19 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 252342 for [email-masked]; Fri,
21 Jan 2005 01:14:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0L7EIqX048530
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:14:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0L7EDJH013437
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
21 Jan 2005 01:14:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0L7ED0g013436 for [email-masked]; Fri,
21 Jan 2005 01:14:13 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:14:13 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Bulletin Marine Special
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%,
Report='OBFU_CLASS_FINANCIAL_LOW 3, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO20 FMEE 210600 RRA

BULLETIN MARINE SPECIAL

B.M.S.      N   007 / 08                          DE  FMMDYMYP E 06
TU

LE  21
/ 01 / 05                       E   06 TU
AVIS DE   : D'OURAGAN  EN COURS
CYCLONE TROPICAL : ERNEST
PRESSION  :  972 HPA
CENTRAE E   : 06 TU D'APRES METEOSAT DANS UN RAYON DE  20MN AUTOUR
DU POINT SEIZE DEGRES ZERO SUD ET QUARANTE ET UN  DEGRES NEUF EST
RPT     : 16.0 S / 41.9 E

DAPLACEMENT : SUD-OUEST
VITESSE :   12 KT

Z O N E   I N T E R E S S E E :
TEMPS A GRAINS DANS UN RAYON DE  100NM  AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT
JUSQU'A 150MN DU CENTRE  DANS LE DEMI CERCLE NORD. OURAGAN  65KT ET
MER ENORME  PRES DU CENTRE. TEMPETE 50/60KT  ET  MER  GROSSE A TRES
GROSSE DANS UN RAYON DE 20NM AUTOUR DU CENTRE. COUP DE VENT 35/45KT
ET MER TRES FORTE A GROSSE DANS UN RAYON DE 40MN  AUTOUR DU CENTRE
GRANDS FRAIS 30 KT. MER FORTE A TRES FORTE DANS UN RAYON  DE 60 MN
AUTOUR CENTRE. FORTES RAFALES SOUS GRAINS.

COMMENTAIRE : INTENSIFICATION DU SYSTEME

HURRICANE : ERNEST

PRESSURE : 972 HPA
CENTRED AT  : 06TU ACCORDING TO METEOSAT WITHIN 20 NM AROUND POINT
SIXTEEN DEGREES DECIMAL ZERO  SOUTH AND FOURTY ONE DEGREES DECIMAL
NINE EAST.

RPT    :  16.0 S / 41.9 E

MOVEMENT : SOUTHWESTWARD
SPEED : 12 KT

I N T E R E S T E D   A R E A :
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN  100NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTER EXTENDING
UP TO 150NM FROM THE CENTER IN THE NORTHWESTERN SEMI- CERLE.
HURRICANE FORCE WINDS 65KT AND PHENOMENAL SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE. STORM
FORCE WINDS 50KT/60KT AND HIGH SEAS WITHIN 20NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER
GALE FORCE WINDS 35/45 KT AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS WITHIN 40NM=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.