

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 07 Jan 2005 03:22:14 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j06JM9RG099912	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 07 Jan 2005 03:22:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j068GZj5099380; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 13:18:24 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 209920 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 13:18:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j06JIKnU051984
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:18:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j06JIFt3004097
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 13:18:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j06JIEXx004095 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 13:18:14 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:18:14 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 915
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 061800
GALE WARNING 011 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 06/1915 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [990 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 15 DECIMAL 7
SOUTH 168 DECIMAL 4 EAST AT 061800 UTC.

POSITION FAIR.

REPEAT POSITION 15.7S 168.4E AT 061800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 KNOTS DECREASING TO 35 KNOTS CLOSE TO
CENTRE IN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
NORTHWESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 16.5S 166.4E AT 070600 UTC.
AND NEAR 17.4S 163.5E AT 071800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 010.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.