

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:30:17 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j136UDu2048292	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:30:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j134AlN2025896; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 00:24:05 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          74003 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 00:24:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j136O4Ka083562
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:24:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j136Ns0s024087
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 00:23:54 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j136NsHj024086 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 00:23:54 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:23:54 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: Near Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO22 FMEE 030612
SECURITE
NEAR GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 03/02/2005 AT
0600 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 022/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

NEAR GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: THURSDAY  03/02/2005 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12 997 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 21.8S / 59.6E
(TWENTY ONE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY NINE DECIMAL SIX
DEGREES EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-WEST 10 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN60 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, EXTENDING UP
TO 150 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND LOCALLY UP TO 320NM IN THE
NORTHEASTERN SECTOR.

NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 25NM
RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE, REACHING LOCALLY UP TO 35KT IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
SECTOR UNDER CONVECTION.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/02/03 AT 18 UTC:
.
24H, VALID 2005/02/04 AT 06 UTC:
.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
CONVECTION HAS ORGANIZED ABOVE THE CENTRE DURING THE END OF LAST NIGHT,
SHOWING AN INTENSIFICATION OF THE SYSTEM.
IT IS FORECASTED TO TRACK SOUTHWESTWARDS BEFORE EVACUATE SOUTHWARDS IN
THE TROUGH.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.