

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 08 Jan 2005 04:36:55 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07KanMH008221	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 08 Jan 2005 04:36:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j068GZ3d099380; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 14:33:58 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 227849 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 14:33:58 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07KXvBa070224
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:33:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07KXqkC002994
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 14:33:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j07KXq8S002993 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 14:33:52 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:33:52 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 071800

PART 02

4.0. DVORAK ANALYSIS
T4.0/4.0MINUS/D1.0/24HRS. TC KERRY IS MOVING WSW NORTH OF A DEEP
SUBTROPICAL RIDGE. UPPER OUTFLOW GOOD BUT NORTHEASTERLY VERTICAL WIND
SHEAR EXPECTED TO LIMIT FURTHER INTENSIFICATION. TC KERRY IS EXPECTED
TO GRADUALLY SLOW DOWN AS A LOW LEVEL RIDGE BUILDS TO THE SOUTHWEST.
THE CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO WEAKEN IN THE 24-48 HOUR PERIOD AS
VERTICAL WIND SHEAR INCREASES DUE TO AN APPROACHING UPPER LEVEL
TROUGH. GLOBAL MODELS FORECAST SLOWING WSW THEN W OR WNW MOVEMENT
DURING NEXT 24-48 HOURS.

FORECASTS :
AT 12 HRS VALID AT 080600 UTC 18.3S 160.3E MOV WSW AT 10 KT WITH 60
KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 24 HRS VALID AT 081800 UTC 19.2S 159.2E MOV SW AT 5 KT WITH 50 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

OUTLOOK :
AT 36 HRS VALID AT 090600 UTC 19.3S 158.6E MOV WSW AT 5 KT WITH 45 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 48 HRS VALID AT 091800 UTC 19.1S 157.8E MOV WNW AT 5 KT WITH 40 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON KERRY WILL BE ISSUED AROUND
080200 UTC.

END PART 02 OF 02

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.