

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:25:43 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1EDPdGA074167	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:25:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1EAd5Rv078364; Mon,
14 Feb 2005 07:21:53 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          309690 for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Feb 2005 07:21:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1EDLpA4050830
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:21:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1EDLVdY015056
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
14 Feb 2005 07:21:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1EDLUMe015052 for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Feb 2005 07:21:30 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:21:30 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 051 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 14/1314 Utc 2005
Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WHPS01 NFFN 141200
HURRICANE WARNING 051 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 14/1314 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [935 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 14 DECIMAL 4
SOUTH 162
DECIMAL 1 WEST AT 141200 UTC. POSITION GOOD.

REPEAT POSITION 14.4S 162.1W AT 141200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING EAST SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 12 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO CURVE
SOUTH.
CYCLONE INTENSIFYING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 100 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
110 KNOTS
IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
SEMICIRCLE
AND WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 15.9S 160.4W AT 150000 UTC.
AND NEAR 18.1S 160.0W AT 151200 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND
REPORTS
EVERY THREE HOURS. VOS SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX P
LUS 679
6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 049.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.