

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:26:14 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0LDQ8kH094049	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:26:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0LBHa7F033362; Fri,
21 Jan 2005 07:21:17 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 256137 for [email-masked]; Fri,
21 Jan 2005 07:21:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0LDLGWB075416
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:21:16 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0LDLABe016142
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
21 Jan 2005 07:21:10 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0LDLAOK016141 for [email-masked]; Fri,
21 Jan 2005 07:21:10 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:21:10 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Correctif
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIII, Probability=33%,
Report='OBFU_CLASS_FINANCIAL_LOW 3, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO20 FMEE 210800

BULLETIN MARINE SPECIAL
CORRECTIF
B.M.S.      N.002 / 09                        DE  FMMDYMYP E 12 TU

LE
21/01/05          E    12 TU
AVIS DE GRAND FRAIS  : EN COURS

DEPRESSION TROPICALE : DAREN

PRESSION  :  998 HPA
CENTRAE E   12 TU :  D'APRES METEOSAT DANS UN RAYON DE 40 MN AUTOUR
DU POINT  SEIZE DEGRES DECIMAL NEUF  SUD ET SOIXANTE QUATRE DEGRES
DECIMAL HUIT EST
RPT     : 16.9S / 64.8 E

DAPLACEMENT :  OUEST-SUD-OUEST
VITESSE :   13 TK

Z O N E   I N T E R E S S E E :
TEMPS  A  GRAINS  DANS UN RAYON DE 50MN AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT
JUSQU'A 100 MN DANS LE QUADRANT SUD EST. GRAND  FRAIS  30 KT ET MER
FORTE  A TRES FORTE DANS UN RAYON DE 30MN AUTOUR DU CENTRE S'ETENDANT
JUSQU'A 70  MN AUTOUR  CENTRE DANS LE DEMI CERCLE SUD.

COMMENTAIRE : AFFAIBLISSEMENT DU SYSTEME

NEAR GALE WARNING :

TROPICAL  DEPRESSION   : DAREN

PRESSURE: 998 HPA
CENTRED AT 12 TU : ACCORDING TO METEOSAT WITHIN 40NM RADIUS OF POINT
SIXTEEN   DECIMAL NINE  DEGREES  SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR  DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST
RPT    :  16.9S / 64.8 E

MOVEMENT : WEST -SOUTHWESTWARD
SPEED :  13 KT

I N T E R E S T E D   A R E A :
SQUALLY  WEATHER  EXISTS WITHIN 50NM RADIUS OF CENTER, EXTENDING UP
TO 100 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT.  NEAR  GALE FORCE  WINDS  30
KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 30 NM  RADIUS OF THE CENTER,
EXTENDING UP TO 70 NM IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE.  STRONG GUSTS
UNDER SQUALLS.

COMMENTARY : WEAKENNING SYSTEM=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.