

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:14:37 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0NEEWNs020718	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:14:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0NCQ5PL059066; Sun,
23 Jan 2005 08:06:01 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 308880 for [email-masked]; Sun,
23 Jan 2005 08:06:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0NE5xv9104820
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:05:59 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0NE5rqo024641
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
23 Jan 2005 08:05:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j0NE5rs4024635 for [email-masked]; Sun,
23 Jan 2005 08:05:53 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:05:53 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTAU05 APRF 231402
IDW23100
40:3:1:24:15S110E999:11:00
SECURITE

HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE
AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
CENTRE PERTH AT 1346UTC 23 JANUARY 2005

STORM WARNING FOR THE WESTERN AREA

Please be aware, wind gusts can be a further 40 percent stronger than the
averages given here, and maximum waves may be up to twice the height.

SITUATION
Tropical Cyclone Tim with central pressure 990 hPa located at 1300UTC
Within 30 nautical miles of
Latitude fifteen decimal three south [15.3S]
Longitude one hundred and nine decimal nine east  [109.9E]
moving southwest at 6 knots.

AREA AFFECTED
Within 50 nm of centre.

FORECAST
Tropical Cyclone Tim is a small system in a favourable environment. It is
expected to continue to intensify over the next 24 hours, but should take a more
westerly track.
Clockwise winds 30/40 knots with rough to very rough seas and moderate swell
increasing to 55 knots near the centre within 24 hours.

At 0100 UTC 24 January.  15.9 south  109.0 east  985 hPa
At 1300 UTC 24 January.  16.2 south  107.6 east  975 hPa

Next warning will be issued at 1700UTC 23 January 2005.

WEATHER PERTH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.