

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 13 Feb 2005 06:28:32 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1CMSRlU002480	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2005 06:28:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1C9srvC018986; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 16:24:30 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          278642 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 16:24:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1CMOSwo059108
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:24:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1CMOJrG012902
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 16:24:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1CMOJNs012900 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 16:24:19 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:24:19 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 037 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 12/2221 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__C230066_P5 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 122100 CCB
Gale Warning 037 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 12/2221 UTC 2005 UTC.

Correction to direction of movement...

Tropical Cyclone NANCY centre [995 hPa] was located near 12 decimal 8
South 165 decimal 8 West at 121800 UTC.

Position Poor.

Repeat position 12.8S 165.8W at 121800 UTC.

Cyclone moving towards the northeast at about 5 knots but expected to
curve southwards later.

Expect sustained winds of 35 knots close to the centre increasing to
45 knots in the next 12 to 24 hours.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 100 miles of centre in the sector
from north through east to south and within 60 miles of centre
elsewhere.

Forecast position near 13.4S 165.8W at 130600 UTC.
and near 13.8S 166.5W at 131800 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi. VOS reporting ships use normal channels.
Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov
dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 036.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.