

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:23:17 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0ICNDiU056755	for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:23:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0I8OsEQ059966; Tue,
18 Jan 2005 06:17:19 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 176842 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Jan 2005 06:17:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0ICHI4a075600
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:17:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0ICHDBU029056
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
18 Jan 2005 06:17:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0ICHDjq029055 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Jan 2005 06:17:13 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:17:13 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Issued By Meteo-france/tropical Cyclone Centre/la Reunion
18/01/2005 At
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO20 FMEE 181209
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 18/01/2005 AT
1200 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 005/09 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: TUESDAY   18/01/2005 AT 1200 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 9 1001 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 11.4S / 82.3E
(ELEVEN DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES SOUTH AND EIGHTY TWO DECIMAL THREE DEGREES
EAST) AT 1200 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-WEST 10 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 300 NM RADIUS OF THE CENTER IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS NEAR THE CENTRE
, REACHING LOCALLY NEAR GALE FORCE  30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS
MAINLY IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE UNDER CONVECTION . STRONG GUSTS UNDER
SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/01/19 AT 00 UTC:
12.4S / 80.2E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.
24H, VALID 2005/01/19 AT 12 UTC:
13.4S / 77.3E, MAX WIND = 30 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THIS SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO KEEP ON TRACKING GLOBVALY SOUTHWESTWARDS,
INTENSIFYING SLOWLY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.