

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 11 Jan 2005 02:19:19 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0AIJEt2023711	for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 11 Jan 2005 02:19:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0A0ouQ5076300; Mon,
10 Jan 2005 12:17:18 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 20825 for [email-masked]; Mon,
10 Jan 2005 12:17:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0AIHH4C102466
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:17:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0AIHC1m019743
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
10 Jan 2005 12:17:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0AIHCjG019742 for [email-masked]; Mon,
10 Jan 2005 12:17:12 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:17:12 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Australia: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The
Australian Bur
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WOAU01 ABRF 101815
IDQ20008
PAN PAN

HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE AUSTRALIAN BUR
EAU OF
METEOROLOGY, BRISBANE 1814 UTC 10 JANUARY 2005

HURRICANE WARNING FOR NORTH EASTERN AREA

SITUATION
SEVERE TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY WITH A CENTRAL PRESSURE OF 970 HECTOPAS
CALS
CENTRED AT 19.5S 159.5E AT 1800 UTC AND MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 03 KNOTS.
POSITION
POOR.

AREA AFFECTED
WITHIN 300 NM OF THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHWEST QUADRANT, 150 NM ELSEWHE
RE.

FORECAST
MAXIMUM WINDS TO 65 KNOTS NEAR THE CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS ABOVE 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 NM OF THE CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS ABOVE 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 NM OF THE CENTRE BUT OUT TO 30
0NM IN THE
SOUTHWEST QUADRANT.
PHENOMENAL SEAS AND HEAVY SWELLS NEAR THE CENTRE.

FORECAST POSITIONS AT

110600 UTC NEAR 19.9S 159.9E

111800 UTC NEAR 20.3S 160.0E

REMARKS

NEXT WARNING WILL BE ISSUED BY 101900 UTC
WEATHER BRISBANE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.