

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:16:20 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j141GEFG011336	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:16:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j13BW4ga029442; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 19:11:58 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          90063 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 19:11:57 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j141Buh7017662
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:11:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j141BaQY003593
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 19:11:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j141BaR6003591 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 19:11:36 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:11:36 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Storm Warning 013 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 04/0105 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 040000
STORM WARNING 013 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 04/0105 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE MEENA CENTRE [980 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 14 DECIMAL 0
SOUTH 167 DECIMAL 5 WEST AT 040000 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 14.0S 167.5W AT 040000 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING TOWARDS THE EAST AT ABOUT 5 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO
CURVE SOUTHEAST LATER.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 55 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
60 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTOR
FROM NORTHWEST THROUGH EAST TO SOUTHEAST.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CENTRE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 15.3S 165.9W AT 041200 UTC.
AND NEAR 16.7S 164.4W AT 050000 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 012.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.