

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:53:14 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1H1rAWF086087	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:53:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1GN9OMx029528; Wed,
16 Feb 2005 19:49:29 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          366847 for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Feb 2005 19:49:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1H1nSBr076828
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:49:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1H1nI3q013736
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
16 Feb 2005 19:49:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1H1nIW6013734 for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Feb 2005 19:49:18 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:49:18 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number A25 Issued From Rsmc Nadi
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P2 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 170000
Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number A25 issued from RSMC NADI
Feb 17/0145 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE NANCY CENTRE [990hPa] WAS LOCATED NEAR 24.6S 162.7W
AT 170000 UTC MOVING SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 12 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO
GRADUALLY CURVE WESTSOUTHWEST. CYCLONE WEAKENING. POSITION GOOD BASED
ON GOES9 HRVIS IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION. 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS
ESTIMATED AT 40 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE, DECREASING TO 30 KNOTS IN THE
NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS. EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE
ELSEWHERE.

FULLY EXPOSED LLCC - DEEP CONVECTION LIMITED TO SOUTHERN QUADRANT
ABOUT 1 DEGREE FROM CENTRE. LLCC STILL WELL DEFINED, BUT SYSTEM
BECOMING EXTRA-TROPICAL. DVORAK ASSESSMENT YIELDS DT=3.0 FOR WELL
ORGANISED SPIRAL CLOUD LINES, MET=2.5 AND PT=2.5. FT BASED ON DT AND
MET, CI KEPT AT 3.0: T2.5/3.0/W1.5/24HRS. LOW-LEVEL CIRCULATION
EXPECTED TO BE STEERED WESTSOUTHWEST BY A RIDGE TO THE SOUTHEAST.
MOST GLOBAL MODELS GENERALLY AGREE ON CONTINUED WEAKENING WITH
NANCY'S REMNANTS BEING ABSORBED INTO THE CIRCULATION AROUND TC OLAF
WITHIN 48 HOURS.

FORECAST:
12HRS VALID AT 171200 UTC NEAR 25.3S 165.5W MOV WSW 10KT WITH 30KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE.

THIS IS IS THE FINAL TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON TC NANCY ISSUED
BY RSMC NADI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.