

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:09:24 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1D29JEq029186	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:09:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1CISTsi069258; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 20:06:52 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          284120 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 20:06:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1D26oTR037468
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:06:51 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1D26ZVS015833
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 20:06:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1D26ZeO015831 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 20:06:35 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:06:35 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number B5  Issued From Rsmc Nadi
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS12 NFFN 130000
Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number B5  issued from RSMC NADI
Feb 13/0203 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 08F [1000HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 9.2S 178.1W AT
130000 UTC. DEPRESSION SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR BASED ON GOES9
EIR/VIS IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION. 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS ESTIMATED AT
20 TO 25 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.

OVERALL ORGANISATION INCREASED SIGNIFICANTLY PAST 24 HOURS. STILL
DIFFICULT TO LOCATE LLCC UNDER THICK CIRRUS OUTFLOW. CONVECTION
INCREASING IN ORGANISATION AND COOLING ABOUT THE CENTRAL AREA.
BANDING TO NORTH DEVELOPING AND BEGINNING TO WRAP AROUND A DEVELOPING
CENTRE. 08F STILL INFLUENCED BY DIURNAL EFFECTS. CONVECTION WRAPS 0.2
ON LOG10 YIELDING A DVORAK OF T1.5/1.5/D0.0/24HRS. SST AROUND 30C.
08F REMAINS IN A REGION OF STRONG DIFFLUENCE. ENVIRONMENT SHEAR IS
MINIMAL AND ANTICIPATED TO DECREASE FURTHER.  STEERING OVER
DEPRESSION IS WESTERLY, AGAINST AVAILABLE GUIDANCE [JMA/UK],
FORECASTING A SOUTHWEST TRACK WHLST NOGAPS, SOUTHEAST. GLOBAL MODELS
HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS ON 08F. ALL THREE MODELS FAVOUR FURTHER
INTENSIFICATION.

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON 08F WILL BE ISSUED AROUND
130830 UTC.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.