

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:24:02 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j05JNvbv025581	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:23:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j04DV7J6080640; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 13:19:15 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 178805 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 13:19:15 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j05JJDLi057332
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:19:13 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j05JJ7VQ008371
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 13:19:08 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j05JJ7tV008369 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 13:19:07 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:19:07 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 451
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 051800
GALE WARNING 007 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 05/1916 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [995 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 13 DECIMAL 3
SOUTH 171 DECIMAL 5 EAST AT 051800 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 13.3S 171.5E AT 051800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 11 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO TURN WEST
SOUTHWEST.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 TO 40 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE WESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 14.6S 169.2E AT 060600 UTC.
AND NEAR 15.4S 166.2E AT 061800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 006.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.