

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:16:15 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j082GApp037913	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 08 Jan 2005 10:16:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07Knoav023960; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 20:12:04 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 233236 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 20:12:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j082C2a9033618
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:12:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j082BuaH009333
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 20:11:57 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j082BuBY009331 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 20:11:56 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:11:56 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Part 01
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 080000
PART 01

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY NUMBER A13 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI
JAN 08/0159 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [970HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 18.0S 161.0E
AT 080000 UTC.  POSITION FAIR BASED ON GOES9 EIR/VIS IMAGERY WITH
ANIMATION, 2140Z MICROWAVE DATA AND PERIPERAL SURFACE OBSERVATIONS.
AVERAGE 24 HOUR MOVEMENT WEST SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 15 KNOTS, SLOWING TO
12 KNOTS IN PAST 6 HOURS.  MAXIMUM 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS NEAR
CENTRE ESTIMATED AT ABOUT 65 KNOTS INCREASING TO 70 KNOTS IN THE NEXT
6-12 HOURS. WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 20 MILES OF CENTRE, WINDS OVER
47 KNOTS WITHIN 40 MILES OF CENTRE AND OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES
OF CENTRE IN SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN
NORTHWESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

SYSTEM ORGANISATION CONTINUES TO IMPROVE WITH A CLOUD FILLED EYE
EVIDENT AT TIMES DURING PAST 3 HOURS. CDO DIAMETER 1.5 DEGREES WITH
BANDING FEATURE GIVES DT=4.5. FT BASED ON DT AND PT=

END PART 01

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.