

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 13 Jan 2005 03:32:42 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0CJWbN6023781	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2005 03:32:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0C2DWAb085062; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 13:26:14 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 64027 for [email-masked]; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 13:26:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0CJQ9tl023614
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:26:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0CJQ3qP013446
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 13:26:03 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0CJQ3mP013443 for [email-masked]; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 13:26:03 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:26:03 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 921
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __C230066_P5 0, __DCC_FUZ1 0, __DCC_FUZ2 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 121800
GALE WARNING 036 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 12/1924 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF GALE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 12/1922 UTC JAN 2005*

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [987 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 22 DECIMAL 1
SOUTH 160 DECIMAL 3 EAST AT 121800 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 22.1S 160.3E AT 121800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH AT ABOUT 04 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHWEST QUADRANT AND
WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 23.2S 159.5E AT 130600 UTC.
AND NEAR 24.2S 157.8E AT 131800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND BRISBANE TCWC. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING
SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR
EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 035.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.