

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:40:25 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1P0eKsF042293	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:40:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1OLaQZd047404; Thu,
24 Feb 2005 18:35:55 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          536551 for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Feb 2005 18:35:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1P0ZqOw067276
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:35:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1P0ZZT8002606
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
24 Feb 2005 18:35:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1P0ZZwF002604 for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Feb 2005 18:35:35 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:35:35 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 084 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 25/0033 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 250000
GALE WARNING 084 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 25/0033 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE PERCY [995 HPA] CENTRE WAS LOCATED NEAR 8 DECIMAL 5
SOUTH 178 DECIMAL 4 WEST AT 250000.
POSITION GOOD.
REPEAT POSITION 8.5S 178.4W AT 250000 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST 14 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY TURN
EAST LATER.
CYCLONE INTENSIFYING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, INCREASING TO
45 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE IN SECTORS FROM
NORTHWEST THROUGH NORTH TO EAST TO SOUTH AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF
CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 9.4S 176.9W AT 251200 UTC
AND NEAR 8.7S 174.3W AT 260000 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND
REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND TCWC WELLINGTON. VOS
REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679
6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 083.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.