

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:10:21 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1GIAGP7025700	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:10:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1GHW25x029528; Wed,
16 Feb 2005 11:59:45 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          358305 for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Feb 2005 11:59:44 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1GHxhAi055368
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:59:43 -0600
Received: from twister.lib.siu.edu
(dhcp065-029-220-204.cinci.rr.com          [65.29.220.204])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id          j1GHxTkE024746
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:59:32 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:59:28 -0500
From: Chris Novy <[email-masked]>
Subject: WX-TROPL User Information
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
MIME-version: 1.0
X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 6.2.1.2
Content-type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset=us-ascii
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__ANY_QUALCOMM_MUA 0,
__CT 0, __CTYPE_CHARSET_QUOTED 0, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN 0, __EUDORA_MSGID 0,
__EUDORA_MUA 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HAS_X_MAILER 0, __MIME_VERSION 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0'

Here is the latest copy of the WX-TROPL user guidelines.  You'll note that
I have recently added some new sub-topics (geographical areas) such as
Fiji, Australia, and New Zealand.

If you have any problems or questions please feel free to e-mail me at
[email-masked].

WX-TROPL TROPICAL INFORMATION

This list contains topical weather outlooks, hurricane position reports,
etc.  Portions of the products on this list may be in abbreviated
(coded) format.

NOTE: For Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico information see the WX-ATLAN list.

To subscribe to WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] and include
the following message:

sub wx-tropl YourFirstName YourLastName

To signoff WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] and include the
following message:

signoff wx-tropl

WX-TROPL mailings are subdivided into geographic regions.  By default,
new subscribers will receive ALL bulletins.  We have set up sub-topic
areas for a number of geographically related regions:

AUSTRALIA =  Australia and costal waters

FIJI       = Fiji and surrounding areas

PACIFIC-EN = Pacific Ocean Eastern Northern region (90W to 140W)

PACIFIC-NC = Pacific Ocean North Central region (140W to 180W)

PACIFIC-NW = Pacific Ocean Northwest region (100E to 180E)

PACIFIC-SW = Pacific Ocean Southwest (120E to 180E south of Equator)

PACIFIC-SE = Pacific Ocean Southeast (east of 180E south of Equator)

INDIAN-N = Indian Ocean (North) (100E to 40E north of Equator)

INDIAN-S = Indian Ocean (South) (120E to 40E south of Equator)

SUMMARY = Tropical Storm Summary Information

To receive bulletins from just one specific region, say the northwest
Pacific Ocean, send e-mail to [email-masked] with the following:

SET WX-TROPL TOPICS: PACIFIC-NW

You can also use combinations of the keywords for multiple areas.
For example:

SET WX-TROPL TOPICS: PACIFIC-EN, PACIFIC-NW

Notes:  If you have previously specified a list of sub-topics and now you
want to add or delete specific sub-topics, prefix them with a
(+) or (-) respectively.  For example, to add PACIFIC-NW and
delete INDIAN-N (while leaving any other sub-topics alone) you
you would send the command:

SET WX-TROPL TOPICS: +PACIFIC-NW -INDIAN-N

You *must* already be subscribed to WX-TROPL in order to use
the sub-topic commands.

Online product archives can be found at:

http://listserv.uiuc.edu/archives/wx-tropl.html

Please address *ALL* questions concerning subscriptions to [email-masked].

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.