

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 06 Jan 2005 10:14:12 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j062E7uD085498	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Jan 2005 10:14:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j04DV7Mo080640; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 20:08:47 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 198024 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 20:08:47 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0628kgu042800
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:08:46 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0628eBV017436
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 20:08:40 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0628evY017434 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 20:08:40 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:08:40 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 060000

PART 02

2.0. FT BASED ON PT
OF 3.5. DVORAK ASSESSMENT  T3.5/3.5/D1.0/12HRS. TC KERRY IS LOCATED
JUST EAST OF A NARROW 250HPA TROUGH IN AN AREA OF STRONG DIFFLUENCE.
UPPER OUTFLOW IS GOOD IN EASTERN AND NORTHERN SECTORS. WEAK
ENVIRONMENTAL SHEAR OVER SYSTEM SHOULD ALLOW FURTHER INTENSIFICATION
BEFORE INTERACTION WITH LAND OCCURS AROUND 061800 UTC. GLOBAL MODELS
CONTINUE TO MOVE KERRY SOUTHWEST THEN WEST, WITH GRADUAL
INTENSIFICATION AFTER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

FORECASTS :
AT 12 HRS VALID AT 061200 UTC 14.8S 168.9E MOV WSW AT 15 KT WITH 50
KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 24 HRS VALID AT 070000 UTC 15.6S 165.9E MOV WSW AT 15 KT WITH 40
KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

OUTLOOK :
AT 36 HRS VALID AT 071200 UTC 16.1S 163.1E MOV W AT 15 KT WITH 50 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 48 HRS VALID AT 080000 UTC 16.5S 161.5E MOV WSW AT 10 KT WITH 60
KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON  WILL BE ISSUED AROUND
060730 UTC.

END PART 02 OF 02

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.