

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:37:26 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1C8bLuS056582	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:37:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1B4ndrA093098; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 02:33:37 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          268701 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 02:33:36 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1C8XZJ6068398
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:33:35 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1C8XLip000572
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 02:33:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1C8XLDj000570 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 02:33:21 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:33:21 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number B2  Issued From Rsmc Nadi
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS12 NFFN 120600
TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY NUMBER B2  ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI
FEB 12/0827 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 08F [1000HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 10.5S 178.5W AT
120600 UTC. DEPRESSION SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR BASED ON GOES9
EIR/VIS IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION. 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.

EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO LOCATE LLCC UNDER THICK CIRRUS OUTFLOW.
CONVECTION SPORADIC ABOUT CENTRAL AREA. CIRCULATION ABOUT A CENTRE
EVIDENT ON IR AND VIS. ORGANISATION SLIGHTLY IMPROVED PAST 24 HOURS.
SST AROUND 30C. 08F IS LOCATED IN A REGION OF STRONG DIFFLUENCE SOUTH
OF A 250 HPA OUFLOW. ENVIRONMENT IS MODERATELY SHEARED. DVORAK
ASSESSMENT BASED ON A LOG10 WRAP OF .20 ON LOG10, THUS,
T1.5/2.5/S0.0/6HRS. DEPRESSION REMAINS IN A WEAK STEERING REGIME.
GLOBAL MODELS DIFFER IN THE FUTURE OF 08F. JMA FORECATS FURTHER
INTENSIFICATION AND SOUTHEAST MOVEMENT. OTHERS DO NOT DEVELOP 08F.

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON 08F WILL BE ISSUED AROUND
121430 UTC.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.