

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:09:43 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0619dll075046	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:09:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j051RqAw083926; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 19:06:26 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 194318 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 19:06:25 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0616OEK071552
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:06:24 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0616I08016780
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 19:06:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0616IKY016777 for [email-masked]; Wed,
05 Jan 2005 19:06:18 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:06:18 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 134
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__C230066_P5 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 060000
Storm Warning 008 issued from RSMC NADI Jan 06/0103 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone KERRY centre [987 hPa] was located near 13 decimal 6
South 171 decimal 2 East at 060000 UTC.

Position Poor.

Repeat position 13.6S 171.2E at 060000 UTC.

Cyclone moving southwest at about 10 knots but expected to turn west
southwest.

Expect sustained winds of 45 knots increasing to 50 knots close to
centre in the next 6-12 hours.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 150 miles of centre in the eastern
semicircle and within 90 miles of centre in the western semicircle.

Forecast position near 14.8S 169.0E at 061200 UTC.
and near 15.6S 165.9E at 070000 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi. VOS reporting ships use normal channels.
Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov
dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 007.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.