

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:26:52 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j11DQlIO086705	for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:26:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1141pVx012306; Tue,
01 Feb 2005 07:23:39 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          509421 for [email-masked]; Tue,
01 Feb 2005 07:23:39 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j11DNcBZ052098
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 01 Feb 2005 07:23:38 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j11DNQKG005528
for          <[email-masked]>; Tue,
01 Feb 2005 07:23:26 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j11DNPPd005526 for [email-masked]; Tue,
01 Feb 2005 07:23:25 -0600 (CST)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 07:23:25 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 003 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 01/1316 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __C230066_P5 0, __DCC_FUZ1 0, __DCC_FUZ2 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 011200
GALE WARNING 003 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 01/1316 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE LOLA CENTRE [995 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 25 DECIMAL 1
SOUTH 175 DECIMAL 1 WEST AT 011200 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 25.1S 175.1W AT 011200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH-SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 5 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO
GRADUALLY CURVE SOUTHWEST.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE IN SECTORS FROM
NORTHEAST THROUGH EAST TO SOUTH AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE
ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 25.9S 176.0W AT 020000 UTC.
AND NEAR 25.5S 177.7W AT 021200 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI TCWC WELLINGTON. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING
SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR
EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 002.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY FOR FUTURE WARNINGS ON TC LOLA WILL NOW REST
WITH WELLINGTON.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.