

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 04 Feb 2005 03:40:17 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j13JeCqp067043	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Feb 2005 03:40:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j13BW4RS029442; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 13:25:34 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          84558 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 13:25:34 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j13JPWmS064674
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:25:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j13JPN5D020640
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 13:25:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j13JPNII020639 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 13:25:23 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:25:23 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Storm Warning 012 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 03/1920 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 031800
STORM WARNING 012 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 03/1920 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE MEENA CENTRE [985 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 14 DECIMAL 2
SOUTH 167 DECIMAL 3 WEST AT 031800 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 14.2S 167.3W AT 031800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING TOWARDS THE EAST AT ABOUT 5 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO
CURVE SOUTHEAST LATER.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 50 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
60 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTOR
FROM NORTHWEST THROUGH EAST TO SOUTHEAST.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 15.1S 166.4W AT 040600 UTC.
AND NEAR 16.3S 165.1W AT 041800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 011.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.