

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:32:24 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0V6WJZx069275	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:32:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0V1xd6x025922; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 00:25:09 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          479801 for [email-masked]; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 00:25:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0V6P6iD078492
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:25:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0V6Os7J013483
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 00:24:54 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j0V6OsdN013482 for [email-masked]; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 00:24:54 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:24:54 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__FRAUD_419_BADTHINGS 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO20 FMEE 310611
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 31/01/2005 AT
0600 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 010/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: MONDAY    31/01/2005 AT 0600 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12 1000 HPA
POSITION:           16.6S / 65.7E
(SIXTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FIVE DECIMAL SEVEN DEGREES
EAST) AT 0600 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH-WEST 10 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FAR FROM THE CENTRE, BEATWEEN 200 NM AND 500 NM
FROM THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT
.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE SEAS FAR FROM THE CENTRE,
BETWEEN 200 NM AND 500 NM FROM THE CENTRE, ALL SECTORS BUT SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/01/31 AT 18 UTC:
17.3S / 64.3E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.
24H, VALID 2005/02/01 AT 06 UTC:
18.0S / 63.0E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
THE CENTRE PREVIOUSLY FOLLOWED IS NOT DEFINED ANYMORE ON THE LAST VIS
IMAGERY. MAIN CENTRE OF THE CIRCULATION IS RELOCATED IN THE NORTHWEST,
FAR FROM THE CONVECTION.
WINDS ARE WEAK CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, AND BECOME STRONGER 20/25 KT WITHI
THE SQUALLS LINES IN THE NORTH (ALONG THE 10S AXIS) AND EAST OF 70E.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.