

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 08 Jan 2005 04:38:53 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07Kcn8k090674	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 08 Jan 2005 04:38:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07I0d9n007698; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 14:36:56 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 227885 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 14:36:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07KathR057320
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:36:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07KaoDq003074
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 14:36:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j07KaohG003073 for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 14:36:50 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:36:50 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Part 01
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 071800
PART 01

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY NUMBER A12 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI
JAN 07/2010 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [975HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.6S 162.3E
AT 071800 UTC.  POSITION FAIR BASED ON GOES9 EIR IMAGERY WITH
ANIMATION, 1426Z AMSUB DATA AND PERIPERAL SURFACE OBSERVATIONS.
CYCLONE APPEARS TO HAVE TURNED WESTWARD AND SLOWED SLIGHTLY IN PAST 3
HOURS, ALTHOUGH 24HR AVERAGE MOVEMENT REMAINS WEST SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT
15 KNOTS.  MAXIMUM 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS NEAR THE CENTRE ESTIMATED
AT ABOUT 60 KNOTS DECREASING TO 50 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.  WINDS
OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 40 MILES OF CENTRE AND OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CENTRE IN SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF
CENTRE IN NORTHWESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

SYSTEM ORGANISATION CONTINUED TO IMPROVE DURING PAST 24 HOURS WITH
EXPANSION OF CDO DURING PAST 3 HOURS. SST AROUND 30C. LLCC EMBEDDED
IN LG SHADE GIVES DT=4.5. FT BASED ON MET AND PT=

END PART 01

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.