

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 13 Jan 2005 05:43:02 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0CLgw73064628	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2005 05:43:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0AFeKGl081706; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 15:39:12 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 66642 for [email-masked]; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 15:39:12 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0CLdBeH085726
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:39:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0CLd5Cv017060
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 15:39:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0CLd5dC017058 for [email-masked]; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 15:39:05 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:39:05 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __DCC_FUZ2 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 122100

PART 02

AT 36 HRS VALID AT 140600 UTC 25.0S 156.4E MOV WSW AT 10 KT WITH 45
KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 48 HRS VALID AT 141800 UTC 26.4S 155.0E MOV SW AT 10 KT WITH 35 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

THE NEXT TROPICAL ADVISORY ON TC KERRY WILL BE ISSUED AROUND 130200
UTC.

END PART 02 OF 02

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.