

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:23:01 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j110MuL1067258	for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:22:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0VMJ6At101742; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 18:17:29 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          496775 for [email-masked]; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 18:17:29 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j110HS03026046
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:17:28 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j110HKaJ021917
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 18:17:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j110HKGp021916 for [email-masked]; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 18:17:20 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:17:20 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: Warning For Metarea Viii (s)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO20 FMEE 010014
SECURITE
WARNING FOR METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 01/02/2005 AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 013/12 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: TUESDAY   01/02/2005 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 12 1002 HPA
POSITION:          WITHIN 30 NM RADIUS OF POINT 17.6S / 64.9E
(SEVENTEEN DECIMAL SIX DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY FOUR DECIMAL NINE DEGREES
EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          QUASI-STATIONARY

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS FAR FROM THE CENTRE, BETWEEN 100 NM AND 600 NM
FROM THE CENTRE IN THE NORTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE AND THE SOUTHEASTERN QUADRANT
.

CLOCKWISE CIRCULATION 20/25 KT AND MODERATE SEAS FAR FROM THE CENTRE,
BETWEEN 100 NM AND 500 NM FROM THE CENTRE, ALL SECTORS BUT SOUTHWESTERN
QUADRANT.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/02/01 AT 12 UTC:
18.1S / 64.3E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.
24H, VALID 2005/02/02 AT 00 UTC:
18.5S / 63.6E, MAX WIND = 25 KT.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
WINDS ARE WEAK CLOSE TO THE CENTRE, AND BECOME STRONGER FAR FROM YHE
CENTRE, 20/25 KT WITHIN THE SQUALLS LINES IN THE NORTH IN THE MONSOON
FLOW (ALONG THE 13S AXIS) AND EAST OF 70E.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.