

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:14:29 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0FGEOfM091201	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:14:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0FFLsJw060062; Sat,
15 Jan 2005 09:52:06 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 130439 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Jan 2005 09:52:06 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0FFq5bH072238
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:52:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0FFptX2021201
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
15 Jan 2005 09:52:00 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0FFptEB021200 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Jan 2005 09:51:55 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:51:55 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: Rmks/
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTXS21 PGTW 151500 COR
SUBJ/TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT/151451ZJAN2005//
RMKS/
1. FORMATION OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE IS POSSIBLE WITHIN
120 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 14.5S0 118.9E9 TO 15.0S6 111.7E0
WITHIN THE NEXT 06 TO 24 HOURS. AVAILABLE DATA DOES NOT JUSTIFY
ISSUANCE OF NUMBERED TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNINGS AT THIS TIME. WINDS
IN THE AREA ARE ESTIMATED TO BE 25 TO 30 KNOTS. METSAT IMAGERY AT
151330Z3 INDICATES THAT A CIRCULATION CENTER IS LOCATED NEAR 14.5S0
117.5E4. THE SYSTEM IS MOVING WESTWARD AT 09 KNOTS.
2. REMARKS: THE AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 14.3S8
121.7E1 IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 14.5S0 117.5E4, APPROXIMATELY 370 NM
NORTHWEST OF YAMPI SOUND, AUSTRALIA. ANIMATED SATELLITE IMAGERY
INDICATES A DEVELOPING LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER WITH DEEP CON-
VECTION DISPLACED WEST OF THE CENTER. UPPER LEVEL ANALYSIS INDI-
CATES WEAK VERTICAL WIND SHEAR IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF FAVOR-
ABLE POLEWARD OUTFLOW. MAXIMUM SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 30
KNOTS. MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1000 MB.
BASED ON IMPROVED ORGANIZATION, THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT
OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS
UPGRADED TO GOOD.
3. THIS ALERT WILL BE REISSUED, UPGRADED TO WARNING OR CANCELLED BY
161500Z3.
4. JUSTIFICATION FOR CORRECTION: CORRECTED SPELLING ERRORS IN RE-
MARKS.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.