

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:18:57 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0DDIrbS013292	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:18:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0D9kwCL070380; Thu,
13 Jan 2005 07:15:11 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 79409 for [email-masked]; Thu,
13 Jan 2005 07:15:11 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0DDFA34101872
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:15:10 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0DDF5wi028906
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
13 Jan 2005 07:15:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0DDF5LI028905 for [email-masked]; Thu,
13 Jan 2005 07:15:05 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:15:05 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 506
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__C230066_P5 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 131300
Gale Warning 039 issued from RSMC NADI Jan 13/1312 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF GALE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 13/1227 UTC JAN 2005*

Tropical Cyclone KERRY centre [990 hPa] was located near 24 decimal 2
South 159 decimal 5 East at 131200 UTC.

Position Fair.

Repeat position 24.2S 159.5E at 131200 UTC.

Cyclone moving southsouthwest at about 05 knots.

Expect sustained winds of 40 knots close to centre.

Expect winds over 33 knots within 60 miles of centre in the southern
semicircle.

Forecast position near 25.4S 158.3E at 140000 UTC.
and near 26.2S 157.4E at 141200 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi and Brisbane TCWC. For Nadi: VOS reporting
ships use normal channels. Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or
email naditcc at met dot gov dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 038.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.