

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:16:26 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j12DGL6K000715	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:16:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j127XAdI025896; Wed,
02 Feb 2005 07:07:19 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          55893 for [email-masked]; Wed,
02 Feb 2005 07:07:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j12D7IGv050786
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:07:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j12D74b1018224
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
02 Feb 2005 07:07:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j12D74Cd018223 for [email-masked]; Wed,
02 Feb 2005 07:07:04 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:07:04 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: Tropical Cyclone Forecast Warning (south-west Indian Ocean)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO30 FMEE 021254

RSMC / TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE / LA REUNION
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORECAST WARNING (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

0.A WARNING NUMBER                 : 23/11/20042005
1.A SUBTROPICAL DEPRESSION 11  (EX-FELAPI)

2.A POSITION 2005/02/02 AT 1200 UTC :
WITHIN 20 NM RADIUS OF POINT 29.8S / 50.4E
(TWENTY NINE DECIMAL EIGHT DEGREES SOUTH AND FIFTY DECIMAL FOUR DEGREES
EAST)

3.A DVORAK ANALYSIS                : /
4.A CENTRAL PRESSURE               : 1000 HPA
5.A MAX AVERAGE WIND SPEED (10 MN) : 30 KT

6.A EXTENSION OF WINDS BY QUADRANTS (KM):
30 KT   NE:       SE: 060   SO: 060   NO:

7.A FIRST CLOSED ISOBARE (PRESSURE / AVERAGE DIAM): 1006 HPA / 500 KM
8.A VERTICAL EXTENSION OF CYCLONE CIRCULATION: SHALLOW

1.B FORECASTS:
12H: 2005/02/03 00 UTC: 30.8S/51.1E, MAX WIND=025KT, BECOMING
EXTRATROPICAL.
24H: 2005/02/03 12 UTC: EXTRATROPICAL.

2.B OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGERWINDS ARE LOCATED IN THE SOUTHERN SEMI-CIRCLE OF EX-FELAPI  DUE
TO THE GRADIANT, BUT ARE NOW WEAKENING.
A NEW TROUGH IS ARRIVING SOUTH, THEN A NEW CELL OF HIGH PRESSIONS IS
QUICKLY COMING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.