

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:11:27 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1E6BKfw017735	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:11:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1DIJfXU093098; Mon,
14 Feb 2005 00:06:19 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          305862 for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Feb 2005 00:06:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1E66GPQ052026
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:06:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1E65wLd009059
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
14 Feb 2005 00:06:02 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1E65wP5009056 for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Feb 2005 00:05:58 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:05:58 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Australia: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The
Australian Bur
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIIIIIIII, Probability=38%,
Report='HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 3.4, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WOAU01 ABRF 140604
IDQ20008
SECURITE

HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE AUSTRALIAN BUR
EAU OF
METEOROLOGY, BRISBANE 0604 UTC 14 FEBRUARY 2005

GALE WARNING FOR NORTH EASTERN AREA

SITUATION
A COMPLEX LOW WITH A CENTRAL PRESSURE OF 1007 HECTOPASCALS WAS CENTRE
D NEAR
18.5S 151.4.0E AT 140500UTC. POSITION FAIR. RECENT MOVEMENT NW 10 KNO
TS. CENTRE
IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO MOVE NORTHWEST OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS. A F
IRM RIDGE
OF HIGH PRESSURE HAS DEVELOPED ALONG EASTERN AUSTRALIAN COAST TO THE
SOUTH OF
THE LOW. THIS RIDGE FORECAST TO WEAKEN IN THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS.

AREA AFFECTED
BOUNDED BY THE POINTS 21S149E 19S149E 19S151E 25S156E 25S153E AND 21S
149E.

FORECAST
EXPECT S/SE WINDS 30/40 KNOTS, GRADUALLY EASING TO AVERAGE BELOW 34 K
NOTS IN THE
NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS. SEAS VERY ROUGH TO HIGH ON A MODERATE SE SWELL.

REMARKS
NIL

WEATHER BRISBANE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.