

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:25:56 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j067PqX2035504	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:25:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j05Mbmx4081858; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 01:21:42 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 201611 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 01:21:41 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j067LeY8096962
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Jan 2005 01:21:40 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j067LZXo020430
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 01:21:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j067LZ0O020427 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Jan 2005 01:21:35 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 01:21:35 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 741
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __C230066_P5 0, __DCC_FUZ1 0, __DCC_FUZ2 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 060600
STORM WARNING 009 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 06/0719 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [987 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 14 DECIMAL 6
SOUTH 170 DECIMAL 3 EAST AT 060600 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 14.6S 170.3E AT 060600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 13 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO TURN WEST
SOUTHWEST IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 KNOTS INCREASING TO 50 KNOTS CLOSE TO
CENTRE IN THE NEXT 6-12 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE EASTERN
SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 90 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE WESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 15.7S 167.6E AT 061800 UTC.
AND NEAR 16.3S 164.6E AT 070600 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 008.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.