

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 02 Jan 2005 08:15:57 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j020Fr8r013209	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 02 Jan 2005 08:15:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j01NigOw069356; Sat,
01 Jan 2005 18:12:08 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 101502 for [email-masked]; Sat,
01 Jan 2005 18:12:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j020C76X021822
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:12:07 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j020C14i016556
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
01 Jan 2005 18:12:01 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j020C1Gx016555 for [email-masked]; Sat,
01 Jan 2005 18:12:01 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:12:01 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N: Gale Warning For Metarea Vii And Metarea Viii (s)
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO22 FMEE 020011
SECURITE
GALE WARNING FOR METAREA VII AND METAREA VIII (S)
ISSUED BY METEO-FRANCE/TROPICAL CYCLONE CENTRE/LA REUNION 02/01/2005
AT
0000 UTC.
WARNING NUMBER: 041/06 (SOUTH-WEST INDIAN OCEAN)

10 MINUTES AVERAGE WIND SPEED IN KNOTS (KT)
(WIND GUSTS AT SEA MAY BE ABOUT 40% STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGED WIND).
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IN HECTOPASCALS (HPA)
(INDICATIVE FIGURE).

GALE WARNING
BEGINNING OF VALIDITY: SUNDAY    02/01/2005 AT 0000 UTC.

PHENOMENON:        EXTRATROPICAL DEPRESSION 6 (EX-CHAMBO) 1000 HPA
POSITION:           29.9S / 67.8E
(TWENTY NINE DECIMAL NINE DEGREES SOUTH AND SIXTY SEVEN DECIMAL EIGHT
DEGREES EAST) AT 0000 UTC
MOVEMENT:          SOUTH 10 KT

THREAT AREAS:
SQUALLY WEATHER EXISTS WITHIN 170 NM RADIUS FROM THE CENTER IN THE
SOUTHWESTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.

GALE FORCE WINDS 35/40 KT, AND VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS , REACHING
LOCALLY
50 KT IN THE SOUTHERN SECTOR, EXTENDING UP TO 130 NM FROM THE CENTRE
MAINLY IN THE SOUTHEASTERN SEMI-CIRCLE.
NEAR GALE FORCE WINDS 30 KT AND ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS WITHIN 60 NM
RADIUS OF THE CENTER, EXTENDING UP TO 210 NM IN THE SOUTHEASTERN
SEMI-CIRCLE.
STRONG GUSTS UNDER SQUALLS.

FORECAST POSITION AND INTENSITY:
12H, VALID 2005/01/02 AT 12 UTC:
31.8S / 67.8E, MAX WIND = 40 KT, EXTRATROPICAL.
24H, VALID 2005/01/03 AT 00 UTC:
33.4S / 68.6E, MAX WIND = 40 KT, EXTRATROPICAL.

OTHER INFORMATIONS:
STRONGER WINDS EXIST FAR AWAY FROM THE CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEAST OF THE
SYSTEM DUE TO THE GRADIENT EFFECT.

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING ISSUED ABOUT THAT SYSTEM WICH IS EVACUATING
OVER
THE EXTRATROPICAL AREA.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.