

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:27:58 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j097Rq5L055733	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:27:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0952PfG037418; Sun,
09 Jan 2005 01:20:56 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 259901 for [email-masked]; Sun,
09 Jan 2005 01:20:55 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j097Ks8c081830
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 09 Jan 2005 01:20:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j097KnCd024913
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
09 Jan 2005 01:20:49 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j097Kn4C024911 for [email-masked]; Sun,
09 Jan 2005 01:20:49 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 01:20:49 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Hurricane Warning 022 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Jan 09/0718 Utc 2005
Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WHPS01 NFFN 090600
HURRICANE WARNING 022 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 09/0718 UTC 2005 UTC.

COPY OF HURRICANE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE JAN 09/0713 UTC 2005.
TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [970 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 18 DECIMAL 3
SOUTH 159
DECIMAL 4 EAST AT 090600 UTC. POSITION GOOD.

REPEAT POSITION 18.3S 159.4E AT 090600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SLOWLY WEST.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 65 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE AND OVER 33 KNOT
S WITHIN
150 MILES OF CENTRE EXTENDING TO 400 MILES IN THE SOUTHWEST QUADRANT.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 18.3S 158.2E AT 091800 UTC.
AND NEAR 18.1S 155.0E AT 100600 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS
TO RMC BRISBANE. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 021.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.