

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sun, 13 Feb 2005 03:11:58 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1CJBsL7084249	for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2005 03:11:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1CCQl33096974; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 13:07:56 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          275813 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 13:07:56 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1CJ7rHi086488
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:07:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1CJ7YS1009723
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 13:07:34 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1CJ7YdS009722 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Feb 2005 13:07:34 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:07:34 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Australia: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The
Australian Bur
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=XXXIIIIIIII, Probability=38%,
Report='HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 3.4, LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WOAU01 ABRF 121905
IDQ20008
SECURITE

HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE AUSTRALIAN BUR
EAU OF
METEOROLOGY, BRISBANE 1905 UTC 12 FEBRUARY 2005

GALE WARNING FOR NORTH EASTERN AREA

SITUATION
A LOW WITH A CENTRAL PRESSURE OF 1002 HECTOPASCALS WAS CENTRED NEAR 2
2.0S 154.6E
AT 121700UTC. POSITION FAIR. RECENT MOVEMENT ALMOST STATIONARY. CENTR
E IS
EXPECTED TO MOVE SLOWLY NORTH-NORTHWEST OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS. FIRM
RIDGE
DEVELOPING ALONG EASTERN AUSTRALIAN COAST TO THE SOUTH OF THE LOW.

AREA AFFECTED
BOUNDED BY THE POINTS 21S149E 19S149E 19S152E 25S156E 25S153E AND 21S
149E.

FORECAST
EXPECT S/SE WINDS 30/40 KNOTS INITIALLY OVER SOUTHERN WATERS THEN SPR
EADING OVER
REMAINING WATERS AFTER 130000UTC. SEAS RISING TO 4 METRES ON AN INCRE
ASING S/SE
SWELL.

REMARKS
NIL

WEATHER BRISBANE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.