

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:26:19 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j08BQDaI016882	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:26:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j07KnorJ023960; Sat,
08 Jan 2005 05:02:34 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 241519 for [email-masked]; Sat,
08 Jan 2005 05:02:33 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j08B2WpA007900
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 08 Jan 2005 05:02:32 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j08B2QGG014595
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
08 Jan 2005 05:02:27 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j08B2QAS014594 for [email-masked]; Sat,
08 Jan 2005 05:02:26 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 05:02:26 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-S: High Seas Weather Warning For Metarea 10 Issued By The
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='DCC_BULK_LOW! 0,
LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671, __DCC_FUZ1 0, __DCC_FUZ2 0, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTAU05 APRF 081101
IDW23100
40:3:1:24:AASBBBE999:11:00
SECURITE

HIGH SEAS WEATHER WARNING FOR METAREA 10 ISSUED BY THE
AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING
CENTRE PERTH AT 1058UTC 8 JANUARY 2005

GALE WARNING FOR THE WESTERN AREA

Please be aware, wind gusts can be a further 40 percent stronger than the
averages given here, and maximum waves may be up to twice the height.

SITUATION
Tropical Cyclone Sally with central pressure 990 HPA located at 1000Z
Within 20 nautical miles of
Latitude thirteen decimal eight south [13.8]
Longitude one hundred decimal zero east [100.0]
moving west southwest at 5 knots.

AREA AFFECTED
Cyclone causing rough to very rough seas, moderate swell and 30/40 knot winds
within 45 nautical miles of centre, extending to within 60 nautical miles in the
southwest quadrant. Winds easing below 35 knots by 091000UTC.

FORECAST
At 2200UTC 08 January.  14.1 south  98.7 east  995hPa
At 1000UTC 09 January.  14.7 south  97.5 east  998hPa

Next warning issued at 1700 UTC 08 January 2005

WEATHER PERTH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.