

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:49:23 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j138nIx0068036	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:49:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j137VDIl051948; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 02:45:22 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          75530 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 02:45:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j138jG25019164
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 02:45:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j138j0aR026278
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 02:45:00 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j138j0ic026273 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 02:45:00 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 02:45:00 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 010 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 03/0736 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 030600 CCA
GALE WARNING 010 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 03/0736 UTC 2005 UTC.

***CORRECTION FOR FORECAST TIME***

TROPICAL CYCLONE MEENA CENTRE [995 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 15 DECIMAL 0
SOUTH 167 DECIMAL 8 WEST AT 030600 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 15.0S 167.8W AT 030600 UTC.

CYCLONE SLOW MOVING AND EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY MOVE EASTSOUTHEAST
LATER.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
45 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 18 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTOR
FROM NORTHWEST THROUGH EAST TO SOUTHEAST.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 15.0S 167.0W AT 031800 UTC.
AND NEAR 15.5S 165.5W AT 040600 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 009.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.