

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:28:52 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0HCSkwo079850	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:28:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0HBqwVg023564; Mon,
17 Jan 2005 06:25:54 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 159232 for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Jan 2005 06:25:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0HCPsOs067200
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:25:54 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0HCPmRs013349
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
17 Jan 2005 06:25:49 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0HCPm93013348 for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Jan 2005 06:25:48 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:25:48 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Indian-N:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P2 0, __FRAUD_419_LOC 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0'

WTIO20 FMEE 171100
MAURITIUS METEOROLOGICAL SERVICES
SATELLITE TROPICAL CYCLONE ANALYSIS

1.A SATELLITE            : METEOSAT 05

2.A ORBIT NUMBER         :

3.A ORBIT DATE/TIME      :17/01/05 AT 0900 UTC

0.B CYCLONE SERIAL NUMBER:05

1B.CYCLONE NAME           :TROPICAL DISTURBANCE

2.B LATITUDE             :9.3 DEG SOUTH

3.B LONGITUDE            :84.7 DEG EAST

4.B DEGREE OF CONFIDENCE : FAIR

5.B T.NUMBER / C.I NUMBER: 2.0/2.0/D1.0/24H

6.B MOVEMENT             : WSW 05KT=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.