

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:34:05 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0VJXwJc032103	for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:34:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0VCqbei071148; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 13:28:09 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          490618 for [email-masked]; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 13:28:09 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0VJS8Hg101860
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:28:08 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0VJRvDg008883
for          <[email-masked]>; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 13:27:57 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j0VJRvPR008882 for [email-masked]; Mon,
31 Jan 2005 13:27:57 -0600 (CST)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:27:57 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 001 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Jan 31/1925 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 311800
GALE WARNING 001 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 31/1925 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE LOLA CENTRE [990 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 22 DECIMAL 1
SOUTH 176 DECIMAL 4 WEST AT 311800 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 22.1S 176.4W AT 311800 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 80 MILES OF CENTRE IN SECTORS FROM
NORTH THROUGH EAST TO SOUTH AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 22.7S 175.6W AT 010600 UTC.
AND NEAR 23.0S 175.2W AT 011800 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL
CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET
DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 049.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.