

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Sat, 08 Jan 2005 16:24:05 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j088O0SR090097	for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 08 Jan 2005 16:24:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j080p6Q0037414; Sat,
08 Jan 2005 02:14:53 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 237340 for [email-masked]; Sat,
08 Jan 2005 02:14:53 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j088EqGE059972
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:14:52 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j088ElF9012780
for          <[email-masked]>; Sat,
08 Jan 2005 02:14:47 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j088Ek9q012779 for [email-masked]; Sat,
08 Jan 2005 02:14:46 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:14:46 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Part 01
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 080600
PART 01

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY NUMBER A14 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI
JAN 08/0804 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [970HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 18.3S 160.0E
AT 080600 UTC.  POSITION FAIR BASED ON GOES9 EIR/VIS IMAGERY WITH
ANIMATION AND PERIPERAL SURFACE OBSERVATIONS. AVERAGE 24 HOUR
MOVEMENT WEST SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 12 KNOTS AND EXPECTED TO TURN
SOUTHWEST IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS. MAXIMUM 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS NEAR
CENTRE ESTIMATED AT ABOUT 65 KNOTS INCREASING TO 70 KNOTS IN THE NEXT
6-12 HOURS. WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 20 MILES OF CENTRE, WINDS OVER
47 KNOTS WITHIN 40 MILES OF CENTRE AND OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES
OF CENTRE IN SOUTHEASTERN SEMICIRCLE AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN
NORTHWESTERN SEMICIRCLE.

SYSTEM ORGANISATION CONTINUES TO IMPROVE. EMBEDDED CENTRE WITH LG
SHADE GIVES DT=4.5. FT BASED ON DT AND PT=

END PART 01

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.