

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:02:44 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0C82eT1033585	for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:02:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0AFeK6v081706; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 01:58:02 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 54511 for [email-masked]; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 01:58:02 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0C7w0lc023302
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:58:00 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0C7vtDf028685
for          <[email-masked]>; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 01:57:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0C7vtsP028684 for [email-masked]; Wed,
12 Jan 2005 01:57:55 -0600 (CST)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:57:55 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 120600

PART 02

AT 36 HRS VALID AT 131800 UTC 24.5S 157.4E MOV SW AT 10 KT WITH 35 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 48 HRS VALID AT 130600 UTC 26.0S 156.1E MOV SW AT 10 KT WITH 30 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

THE NEXT TROPICAL ADVISORY ON TC KERRY WILL BE ISSUED AROUND 121400
UTC.

END PART 02 OF 02

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.