

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:33:14 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1DGXA92041343	for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:33:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1D6jYIh096974; Sun,
13 Feb 2005 10:28:06 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          293387 for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Feb 2005 10:28:05 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1DGS4qd078614
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:28:04 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1DGRvUc027705
for          <[email-masked]>; Sun,
13 Feb 2005 10:27:57 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1DGRvqi027704 for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Feb 2005 10:27:57 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:27:57 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Gale Warning 043 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 13/1623 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__C230066_P5 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS02 NFFN 131500
GALE WARNING 043 issued from RSMC NADI Feb 13/1623 UTC 2005 UTC.

Tropical Cyclone OLAF centre [995 hPa] was located near 9 decimal 2
South 177 decimal 5 West at 131500 UTC.
Position Fair.
Repeat position 9.2S 177.5W at 131200 UTC.

Cyclone expected to move towards the east at about 05 knots before
turning east-southeast and accelerating gradually. Cyclone
intensifying.

Expect sustained winds of 35 knots close to centre increasing to 45
knots in the next 12 to 24 hours.

Expect winds above 33 knots within 120 nautical miles of the centre
in the northeast semicircle and within 60 nautical miles of centre
elsewhere.

Forecast position near  9.4S 176.4W at 140300 UTC.
and near 10.7S 174.6W at 141500 UTC.

Ships within 300 miles of centre are requested to send reports every
three hours to RSMC Nadi. VOS reporting ships use normal channels.
Other vessels fax plus 679 6720190 or email naditcc at met dot gov
dot fj.

This warning cancels and replaces warning 041.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.