

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:05:10 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j13D51Gs006192	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:05:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j11E8uBc094696; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 07:00:20 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          77659 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 07:00:20 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j13D0IeW082540
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Feb 2005 07:00:19 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j13D02bd000700
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 07:00:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j13D02YE000698 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Feb 2005 07:00:02 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 07:00:02 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Storm Warning 011 Issued From Rsmc Nadi Feb 03/1249 Utc 2005 Utc.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 031200
STORM WARNING 011 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI FEB 03/1249 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE MEENA CENTRE [985 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 14 DECIMAL 2
SOUTH 167 DECIMAL 5 WEST AT 031200 UTC.

POSITION POOR.

REPEAT POSITION 14.2S 167.5W AT 031200 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING TOWARDS THE EAST AT ABOUT 5 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 50 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
60 KNOTS IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SECTOR
FROM NORTHWEST THROUGH EAST TO SOUTHEAST.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 100 NAUTICAL MILES OF CENTRE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 14.5S 167.2W AT 040000 UTC.
AND NEAR 15.0S 166.5W AT 041200 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS.
OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV
DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 010.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.