

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:09:34 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1B89TAB002580	for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:09:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1AMNUHn042790; Fri,
11 Feb 2005 02:05:18 -0600
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.3)
with spool id          246595 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Feb 2005 02:05:18 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1B85HR7088540
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Feb 2005 02:05:17 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.13.3/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j1B854MX022398
for          <[email-masked]>; Fri,
11 Feb 2005 02:05:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.13.3/8.12.11/Submit)
id          j1B854Jl022397 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Feb 2005 02:05:04 -0600 (CST)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 02:05:04 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number A2 Issued From Rsmc Nadi
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-LibAffairs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-From: [email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS11 NFFN 110600
Tropical Disturbance Advisory Number A2 issued from RSMC NADI
Feb 11/0802 UTC 2005 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 09F CENTRE [1000hPa] WAS LOCATED NEAR 12.5S 170W
AT 110600 UTC SLOW MOVING.  POSITION POOR BASED ON GOES10 EIR IMAGERY
WITH ANIMATION. 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE
CENTRE.

DEEP CONVECTION HAS ERUPTED CLOSE TO THE LLCC IN THE LAST 6 HOURS.
SATELLITE IMAGERY SUGGESTS DEVELOPMENT OF A SMALL CDO TO THE EAST.
SPIRAL BANDS FROM EARLIER IN THE DAY HAVE DISAPPEARED. 09F IS LOCATED
NEAR A 250HPA OUTFLOW IN A REGION OF STRONG DIFFLUENCE. ENVIRONMENTAL
SHEAR IS LOW. OUTFLOW GOOD IN THE NORTHERN SEMICIRCLE ENHANCED BY
CROSS-EQUATORIAL WIND FLOW, AND IMPROVING ELSEWHERE. A SMALL
NORTHWESTERLY STEERING IS EXPECTED TO DRIFT THE SYSTEM EASTSOUTHEAST.
GLOBAL MODELS AGREE ON DEVELOPING 09F FURTHER. LOG10 SPIRAL WRAPS
0.20 BUT MAINTAINING DVORAK CLASSIFICATION AT T1.5/1.5/D1.524HRS.

FORECASTS:
AT 12 HRS VALID AT 111800 UTC 12.9S 169.0W MOV ESE AT 05 KT WITH 30
KT CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 24 HRS VALID AT 120600 UTC 13.1S 167.8W MOV E AT 05 KT WITH 40 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

OUTLOOK:
AT 36 HRS VALID AT 121800 UTC 13.3S 167.0W MOV ESE AT 5 KT WITH 45 KT
CLOSE TO CENTRE

AT 48 HRS VALID AT 130600 UTC 13.6S 166.6W SLOW MOV WITH 50 KT CLOSE
TO CENTRE.

THE NEXT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ADVISORY ON 09F WILL BE ISSUED AT
111430 UTC.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.