

by ims1.ust.hk (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 Patch 1 (built Aug 19 2002))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for alau@ims-ms-daemon
(ORCPT [email-masked]); Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:54:43 +0800 (CST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0D6sdVL012726	for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:54:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0D3rugb034332; Thu,
13 Jan 2005 00:51:49 -0600
Received: from LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU
(LISTSERV-TCP/IP release          1.8e)
with spool id 75212 for [email-masked]; Thu,
13 Jan 2005 00:51:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (delyte.lib.siu.edu [131.230.73.222])
by          vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0D6pmEj071448
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:51:48 -0600
Received: from delyte.lib.siu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by delyte.lib.siu.edu          (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j0D6pgmI025119
for          <[email-masked]>; Thu,
13 Jan 2005 00:51:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by delyte.lib.siu.edu (8.12.11/8.12.11/Submit)
id j0D6pgEp025117 for [email-masked]; Thu,
13 Jan 2005 00:51:42 -0600 (CST)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:51:42 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: FIJI: 622
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Precedence: list
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report='LINES_OF_YELLING_3 0.671,
__C230066_P5 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPS01 NFFN 130600
GALE WARNING 038 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI JAN 13/0649 UTC 2005 UTC.

*COPY OF GALE WARNING ISSUED FROM BRISBANE AT 13/0620 UTC JAN 2005*

TROPICAL CYCLONE KERRY CENTRE [987 HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 23 DECIMAL 6
SOUTH 159 DECIMAL 9 EAST AT 130600 UTC.

POSITION GOOD.

REPEAT POSITION 23.6S 159.9E AT 130600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHSOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 06 KNOTS.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 KNOTS CLOSE TO CENTRE.

EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMICIRCLE AND
WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 24.6S 158.6E AT 131800 UTC.
AND NEAR 25.3S 157.3E AT 140600 UTC.

SHIPS WITHIN 300 MILES OF CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO SEND REPORTS EVERY
THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND BRISBANE TCWC. FOR NADI: VOS REPORTING
SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR
EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 037.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked] or see http://wxlist.5280tech.com. For more
information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage
at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.