

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
05 Feb 2008 05:48:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.238])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m14Lml3A086269	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 05 Feb 2008 05:48:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 70so1727733wra.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:48:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.103.6 with SMTP id a6mr3849792wfc.21.1202161724864; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 13:48:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs169263wfi; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 13:48:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.208.20 with SMTP id f20mr13834897qbg.21.1202161722698; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 13:48:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q17si5931751qbq.34.2008.02.04.13.48.40; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 13:48:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m145ArQR009237; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 15:47:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14681226 for [email-masked]; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 15:47:53 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m14LlrSf021778 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:47:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m14LlkEl017564 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:47:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m14Llklx026458 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:47:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m14LlkVC026457 for [email-masked]; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:47:46 -0600
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:47:46 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=10
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802040052
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

626
WWPS20 KNES 042147

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  04/2030Z

C.  28.2S

D.  175.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/3.5/W1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM IS UNDERGOING EXTRATROPICAL TRANSITION. DT OF 2.0
BASED ON .35 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL. 1819Z QUICKSCAT CONTINUES TO SHOW
WINDS OVER 50KTS. MET IS 2.5. PT IS 2.5. FT BASED ON MET.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST BULLETIN ON THIS SYSTEM.

SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.