

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 16:13:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.181])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m148DFjG074519	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:13:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so2225263pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 00:13:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.73.8 with SMTP id v8mr3190887wfa.68.1202112794301; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 00:13:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs118925wfi; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 00:13:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.95.12 with SMTP id x12mr12185048qbl.71.1202112793298; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 00:13:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a5si5213252qbd.17.2008.02.04.00.13.11; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 00:13:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m145ArnA009237; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 02:12:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14669928 for [email-masked]; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 02:12:28 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m148CSmh007357 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 02:12:28 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m148CLUY029300 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 02:12:27 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m148CLCM004337 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 02:12:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m148CKtT004335 for [email-masked]; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 02:12:20 -0600
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 02:12:20 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=40
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802030069
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P5 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

522
FQPS01 NFFN 040600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 040800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGSTORM WARNING 015 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Feb 04/0712
UTC 2008 UTC.

REFER TO STORM WARNING 056 ISSUED FROM NZ METSERVICE FEB 040647 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF THE CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO
SEND REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND TCWC WELLINGTON. VOS
REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679
6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 014.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 050600 UTC.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 10S 165E 15S 174E 20S 177E 22S 178E
25S 177E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ1. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.

WEAK TROUGH T1 13S 160E 15S 165E 20S 171E 25S 173E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
080 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 10S 180 09S 165W 10S 155W 15S 140W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES E OF 160W. ELSEWHERE ISOLATED SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDESTORMS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 20S 160W 20S 150W 23S 135W 22S 120W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

SOUTH OF 20S WEST OF 175E, NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20
KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS, MODERATE SOUTHERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.