

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 22:24:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.225])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0IEOK6Y023841	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:24:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so790027nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:24:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.226.2 with SMTP id y2mr2062245wfg.46.1200666260280; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 06:24:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs67753wfi; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 06:24:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.106.1 with SMTP id e1mr7242547anc.10.1200666258841; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 06:24:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p27si6017634ele.8.2008.01.18.06.24.15; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 06:24:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HJ86pI001036; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 08:23:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14449098 for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 08:23:27 -0600
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IENRF8008294 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:23:27 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IENK3x002120 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:23:26 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IENKgT020918 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:23:20 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0IENKn3020917 for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:23:20 -0600
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:23:20 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801180023
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

264
ATPQ40 PGUM 181423
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST SAT JAN 19 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEARLINE STRETCHES WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N180 TO 22N170E TO
END NEAR 18N147E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG
AND UP TO 400 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY BETWEEN 180E AND 153E AND
UP TO 100 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN 153E AND 147E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING A LARGE AREA OF SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF CHUUK AND
ACROSS...POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND THE MARSHALL ISLANDS WITHIN 125 MILES
OF A LINE FROM 4N150E TO 5N180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHEASTWARD FROM NEAR 7N130E TO
EQ155E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH
THE TROUGH ARE OCCURRING FROM EQ130E TO 5N140E TO EQ150E AND BACK
TO EQ130E.

A CIRCULATION LOCATED JUST TO THE WEST OF 130E AT 12N IS TRIGGERING
SCATTERED SHOWER AND THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY WEST OF A LINE THAT
EXTENDS FROM 9N131E TO 14N131E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.