

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 17:26:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.181])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0N9QpGm048470	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:26:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so3291120pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 01:26:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.226.2 with SMTP id y2mr4678923wfg.64.1201080410825; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 01:26:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs432751wfi; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 01:26:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.23.7 with SMTP id a7mr20113899qbj.20.1201080410025; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 01:26:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e15si7507849qba.9.2008.01.23.01.26.47; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 01:26:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N2E4BU021329; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 03:25:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14511122 for [email-masked]; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 03:25:56 -0600
Received: from relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (relay03.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.69])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N9PtTN004221 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:25:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N9PnuX029065 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:25:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N9PnBr005660 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:25:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0N9PnPe005659 for [email-masked]; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:25:49 -0600
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:25:49 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=8
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801230003
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

063
WWPN20 KNES 230925

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (92W)

B.  23/0830Z

C.  11.8N

D.  112.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM IS NOW AN OPEN WAVE WITH NO APPARENT LLCC.....WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.