

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 00:48:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.183])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1AGmJTZ080299	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:48:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so4590344pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:48:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.237.20 with SMTP id k20mr7895260wfh.174.1202662098477; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 08:48:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs39733wfo; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 08:48:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.189.20 with SMTP id r20mr29812753qbp.48.1202662096939; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 08:48:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f18si13540983qba.14.2008.02.10.08.48.14; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 08:48:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m192HZHF009237; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 10:45:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14775478 for [email-masked]; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 10:45:19 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1AGjJx9029340 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:45:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1AGjCgA023146 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:45:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1AGjCv6021224 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:45:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1AGjBe6021217 for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:45:11 -0600
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:45:11 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=20 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802100041
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

915
FZPN40 PHFO 101645
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SUN FEB 10 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC FEB 10 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 11 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 12 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...GALE WARNING...
.6 HOUR FORECAST FRONT APPROACHING NW CORNER OF FORECAST WATERS.
WINDS 20 TO 30 KT N OF 26N W OF 164E.
.12 HOUR FORECAST FRONT ENTERING FORECAST WATERS AT 30N160E.  WINDS
25 TO 40 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF A LINE 23N160E 27N170E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N170E 27N166E 24N160E.  WINDS 25 TO 40 KT
N OF 24N W OF 180.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N172W 25N179E 23N170E.  WINDS 20 TO 30 KT
WITHIN 420 NM E OF FRONT N OF 26N.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N171W 26N177W 24N178E THENCE A STATIONARY FRONT THRU
21N163E.  COLD FRONT MOVING ENE 25 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN
FRONT AND 165W N OF 28N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT MOVED NORTH OF FORECAST WATERS.  ASSOCIATED
WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.TROUGH 16N156W 11N156W 07N159W NEARLY STATIONARY.  ISOLATED
MODERATE TSTMS E OF TROUGH N OF 10N.

.RIDGE 30N148E 24N170W 23N180 NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM
THE WEST.

.RIDGE 30N168E 24N178E MOVING E 25 KT.

EAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 12N AND 16N E OF 150W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST EAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 12N AND 16N E OF
147W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 14 TO 17 FT N OF A LINE 30N163E 26N176E 30N172W.  SEAS 8 FT
OR LESS S OF 20N W OF 170E AND S OF 04N BETWEEN 160W AND 170E.
ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 18 FT N OF A LINE 30N162E 26N170E
26N165W 30N160W.  SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 16N W OF 170W.  ELSEWHERE
SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 22 FT N OF A LINE 27N160E 24N180
30N155W.  SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 20N W OF 170E AND S OF 06N E OF
170E.

.ITCZ...EASTERN SEGMENT 08N140W 05N155W...WESTERN SEGMENT 03N179W
04N160E.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM N OF THE ITCZ W OF 170E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.