

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 14:41:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.180])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0I6fWNk075679	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:41:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so1093206pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:41:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.73.8 with SMTP id v8mr1771645wfa.68.1200638491909; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 22:41:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs46009wfi; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 22:41:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.12.5 with SMTP id 5mr957141ybl.128.1200638490990; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 22:41:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a16si99566rof.3.2008.01.17.22.41.27; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 22:41:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HHgUk0000500; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 00:40:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14446221 for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 00:40:21 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I6eLdF026141 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:40:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I6eEhn008797 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:40:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I6eBCD004466 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:40:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0I6eBCV004461 for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:40:11 -0600
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:40:11 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=3
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801170166
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

865
TPPN10 PGTW 180632

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NO NAME (FORMER 01W)

B.  18/0530Z

C.  XX.X

D.  XXX.X

E.  N/A/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/                               (16/0000Z)

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

POSITION OF LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER COULD NOT BE
FOUND.

GEIS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.