

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 23:17:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.227])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0IFHioG041001	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:17:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so680612wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:17:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.90.8 with SMTP id n8mr2107389wfb.84.1200669462880; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 07:17:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs71129wfi; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 07:17:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.242.5 with SMTP id p5mr7394538qbh.80.1200669461415; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 07:17:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 1si2616304qbh.7.2008.01.18.07.17.38; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 07:17:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HGLF8x001034; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 09:16:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14449513 for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 09:16:53 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IFGrNo013324 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:16:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IFGklV027445 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:16:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IFGkAl002141 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:16:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0IFGkj9002140 for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:16:46 -0600
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:16:46 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=10
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801180033
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

144
WWPS20 KNES 181516

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  18/1430Z

C.  19.4S

D.  174.1E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...DT=5.5  BASED ON BL RIGHT WITH OW EYE. PT=5.0.  MET=5.0.
POSITION BASED ON BANDING TYPE EYE.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.