

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 05:22:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.183])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0MLLs3R044983	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:22:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id r23so200346elf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:21:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.36.15 with SMTP id o15mr4441542wfj.182.1201036907157; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 13:21:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs390475wfi; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 13:21:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.196.9 with SMTP id t9mr18736377qbf.78.1201036906093; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 13:21:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z21si7075277qbc.21.2008.01.22.13.21.41; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 13:21:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0MC00c9026941; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 15:21:07 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14504477 for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 15:18:29 -0600
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0MLIT04017814 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:18:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0MLIMfa012554 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:18:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0MLIMH9031070 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:18:22 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0MLIMsK031069 for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:18:22 -0600
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:18:22 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801220096
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

219
WWPS20 KNES 222117

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  22/2022Z

C.  19.6S

D.  166.8W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  ST2.5/2.5

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/QSCAT/SSMI/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...RELOCATION OF CENTER...PRIOR TRACKED CENTER HAS SHEARED OUT
AND IS BEING INGESTED INTO A LARGER MORE SUB-TROPICAL LOOKING CIRCULATION.
THIS SYSTEM IS CLEARLY NOT TROPICAL BUT IS NOT FULLY EXTRATROPICAL EITHER.
SINCE SHEARED DEEP CONVECTION IS DEVELOPING NEAR THE MAIN CIRCULATION
CENTER AND IS AROUND 20S...IT IS STILL POSSIBLE FOR THE SYSTEM TO
TRANSITION BACK TO A FULLY TROPICAL LOW...AND SO WE WILL CONTINUE TO
CLASSIFY.  USING HEBERT-POTEAT PATTERNS THE SYSTEM LOOKS LIKE AT ST2.5C
. SO INTENSITY IS SET TO ST2.5...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.