

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 20:12:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.226])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0GCBwBg022941	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:11:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so156738nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:11:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.240.9 with SMTP id n9mr302724wfh.136.1200485518191; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 04:11:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs348246wfi; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 04:11:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.188.4 with SMTP id q4mr298756wfp.154.1200485517853; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 04:11:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p5si1012714roc.12.2008.01.16.04.11.55; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 04:11:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FD2g66001034; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 06:10:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14421351 for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 06:10:19 -0600
Received: from relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (relay03.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.69])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GCAIor012193 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:10:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GCACfU015867 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:10:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GCACGk032705 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:10:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0GCACNa032700 for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:10:12 -0600
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:10:12 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=8
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801160018
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0,
__sbl.spamhaus.org_TIMEOUT '

012
TPPN10 PGTW 161207

A.  TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01W

B.  16/1130Z

C.  6.4N

D.  108.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  N/A

G.  IR/EIR

17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN SHEARED 75NM FROM LLCC
YIELDS DT UNCLASS.

ROACH

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.