

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
18 Feb 2008 06:45:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1HMjg5i077850	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:45:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so1426136pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:45:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.226.2 with SMTP id y2mr3852532wfg.64.1203288341228; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 14:45:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.192.1 with SMTP id u1cs50046wfp; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 14:45:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.241.20 with SMTP id t20mr9052598qbr.88.1203288339986; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 14:45:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a29si5995649qbd.4.2008.02.17.14.45.38; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 14:45:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1HDTHpP019879; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 16:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14891143 for [email-masked]; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 16:45:15 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1HMjF5m004886 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1HMj8At026382 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:45:14 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1HMj8se016220 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:45:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1HMj6Q1016219 for [email-masked]; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:45:06 -0600
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:45:06 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802170037
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

538
FZPN40 PHFO 172245
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SUN FEB 17 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC FEB 17 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC FEB 18 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC FEB 19 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...GALE WARNING...
.FRONT N OF FCST AREA MOVING SE 20 KT. S OF FRONT...SW AND W WINDS
TO 20 TO 30 KT N OF 27N W OF 170E.
.12 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N164E 29N160E. WLY WINDS 20 TO 35 KT
N OF A LINE 30N173W 25N180 25N166E 27N160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N177E 26N170E 24N160E. WLY WINDS 20
TO 35 KT N OF A LINE 30N173E 25N170E 27N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THRU 30N164W 25N175W 20N170E. SW WINDS 20 TO
25 KT WITHIN 200 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

COLD FRONT THRU 30N155W 25N160W THENCE WARM FRONT THRU 24N166W
26N176W THENCE DISSIPATING STATIONARY FRONT THRU 20N176E 16N160E.
N END COLD FRONT MOVING E 25 KT. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT N OF 25N E OF
165W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT THRU 30N142W 27N148W 26N160W 27N167W.
SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT E OF FRONT N OF 28N.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT THRU 27N140W 24N147W. ASSOCIATED WINDS
DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS.

DISSIPATING COLD FRONT THRU 30N180 26N174E 24N166E MOVING E 15 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.TROUGH THRU 18N140W 13N150W 08N160W MOVING NW NEAR 10 KT.

.TROUGH THRU 10N164E 04N160E MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED TSTMS S OF 10N
W OF 170E.

.RIDGE 27N140W18N166W 18N177E. PORTION OF RIDGE E OF 150W MOVING S
SLOWLY. OTHERWISE NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE THRU 22N160E 21N167E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.SEAS 12 TO 17 FT N OF A LINE 30N148W 27N160W 27N165W 20N177E
24N170E 25N160E. SEAS ELSEWHERE 8 TO 12 FT...30N144W 26N150W 22N166W
07N175E 05N160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 22 FT N OF A LINE 30N144W 24N162W
24N180 21N160E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE N OF LINE 28N140W 21N157W
06N171W 09N170E 08N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 18 FT N OF A LINE 28N140W 28N160W
18N170E 18N160E. SEAS 9 TO 11 FT S OF 13N BETWEEN 170W AND 175E.
SEAS ELSEWHERE 8 TO 12 FT N OF A LINE 23N140W 10N157W EQ170W...AND S
OF 20N W OF 175E.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 100 NM EITHER SIDE OF A LINE 17N140W 09N146W.

.ITCZ 07N158W 06N165W 07N175W 05N170E. ISOLATED TSTMS ALONG ITCZ W
OF 175E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.