

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 04:48:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.181])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0DKm6bw002071	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 04:48:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so2034503pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:48:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.8.10 with SMTP id l10mr2226561wfi.181.1200257285314; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 12:48:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs149029wfi; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 12:48:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.57.6 with SMTP id f6mr12321556ana.66.1200257284542; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 12:48:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h5si7350550roe.18.2008.01.13.12.48.01; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 12:48:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0CASp7G022615; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 14:46:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14407986 for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 14:46:44 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0DKkic9000200 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:46:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0DKkbGf023719 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:46:43 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0DKkb0n008912 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:46:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0DKkbsS008909 for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:46:37 -0600
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:46:37 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=13
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801130118
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

993
FQPS01 NFFN 131800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 132000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 015 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 13/1900
UTC 2008 UTC.
IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 179W 22S 179W 22S 175W 23S 173W 25S 172W
25S 179W EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS AND UPTO 35 KNOTS AT
TIMES.
AREA OF GALES IS SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 014.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 141800 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD08F [1002HPA] NEAR 15.5S 179.3W SLOW MOVING.
POSITION POOR.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD09F [1001HPA] NEAR 20.4S 174.2W MOVING SLOWLY
SOUTHWARD. POSITION POOR. CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITHIN 150
MILES FROM THE CENTRE.

EX TC-ELISA [1003HPA] NEAR 23.5S 174.0W SLOWLY MOVING SOUTHWARD.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 07S 170E 09S 177E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 12S 160E 09S 170E 09S 175E 15S 173W 18S 174W TO
TD09F SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 18S 160E 13S 170E 15S 179E TO TD08F TO TD09F TO EC-TC ELISA
TO FRONT 24S 173W 24S 165W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T1 IN AREA WEST OF TD09F AND IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES ELSEWHERE.

TROUGH T2 21S 160E 18S 170E 18S 180 TO TD09F SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
080 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 12S 163W 20S 155W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS OR ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T3.

OUTSIDE OF GALE WARNING AREA AND OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF T2 EXPECT
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS,
BECOMING HEAVY IN AREA SOUTH OF 21S BETWEEN 180 AND 165W.

WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 TO 40 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 12S BETWEEN 180 AND 145W MODERATE
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

REMAINDER SOUTH OF 12S BETWEEN 170E AND 145W MODERATE EAST TO
SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.