

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 01:49:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.185])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0QHnFpr017956	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 01:49:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so895953rvf.37 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:49:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.128.6 with SMTP id a6mr1813622wfd.206.1201369755492; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 09:49:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs104400wfi; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 09:49:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.214.2 with SMTP id r2mr7325784qbq.2.1201369754178; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 09:49:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d12si3038444qbc.3.2008.01.26.09.49.11; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 09:49:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PMHh0r009237; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 11:48:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14550989 for [email-masked]; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 11:48:30 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0QHmUMl025559 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:48:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0QHmG3l005001 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:48:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0QHmG5q016049 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:48:16 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0QHmFeg016016 for [email-masked]; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:48:15 -0600
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:48:15 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801260043
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

414
TXPS40 PHFO 261748
TCSSP

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1750 UTC SAT JAN 26 2008

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 99P LOCATED AT 12.4S 178.7E AT 26/1630 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR SECTOR AND ANIMATION. POSITION
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 25
KT. MOVEMENT TOWARDS 130 DEGREES AT 10 KT OVER THE PAST SIX HOURS.

T1.5/1.5/D/24 HRS

REMARKS...A CONVECTIVE BAND ON THE SOUTHEAST SIDE OF THE CENTER
WRAPS 0.3 ON A LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. SYSTEM LOOKS A
BIT MORE ORGANIZED THAN 6 HOURS AGO WITH DEEP CONVECTION SHOWING
SOME ROTATION.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.