

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 17:08:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.237])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0E98OKQ093632	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:08:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so818309nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:08:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.16.9 with SMTP id t9mr2273293wfi.164.1200301704122; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 01:08:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs185218wfi; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 01:08:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.12.9 with SMTP id 9mr3802953wal.23.1200301703527; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 01:08:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g36si8043098rob.15.2008.01.14.01.08.21; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 01:08:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0DE3NSG020625; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 03:07:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14414606 for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 03:07:23 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0E97NRX009096 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:07:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0E97GHF006082 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:07:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0E97Gm6005909 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:07:16 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0E97G1B005908 for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:07:16 -0600
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:07:16 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=2
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801140010
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

783
TPPN10 PGTW 140905

A.  TROPICAL STORM 01W (NO NAME)

B.  14/0830Z

C.  12.1N

D.  113.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  N/A

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.