

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 16:14:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.191])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0B8DnYe095110	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:14:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so861021rvf.37 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:14:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.178.13 with SMTP id a13mr1471188wff.196.1200039262646; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:14:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs5463wfi; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:14:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.202.17 with SMTP id z17mr1225901ybf.70.1200039261534; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:14:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g36si3781756rob.15.2008.01.11.00.14.19; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:14:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0B1NX6m023584; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 02:13:43 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14382153 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 02:13:43 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0B8Dh5G018352 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:13:43 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0B8Da5G020901 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:13:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0B8DaW9022769 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:13:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0B8Da2m022768 for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:13:36 -0600
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:13:36 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=75
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801100218
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P5 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

763
FQPS01 NFFN 110600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 110800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 008 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 11/0712
UTC 2008 UTC.
TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA CENTRE [990HPA] CATEGORY 1 WAS LOCATED NEAR 24
DECIMAL 6 SOUTH 172 DECIMAL 2 WEST AT 110600 UTC. POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 24.6 SOUTH 172.2 WEST AT 110600 UTC.

CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO TURN
EASTWARDS THEN EVENTUALLY WEST THROUGH NORTH AS IT WEAKENS
FURTHER.CYCLONE WEAKENING.

EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEAST SEMICIRCLE
AND WITHIN 050 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 25.6S 170.0W AT 111800 UTC

AND NEAR 25.1S 168.3W AT 120600 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF THE CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO
SEND REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE
NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC
AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 007.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 120600 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA [990HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 24.6S 172.2W AT
110600UTC. POSITION FAIR. CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 10 KNOTS
BUT EXPECTED TO TURN EASTWARDS THEN EVENTUALLY WEST THROUGH NORTH AS
IT WEAKENS FURTHER. CYCLONE WEAKENING.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD 08F [1001HPA] NEAR 14.0S 175.4E SLOWLY MOVING
EAST. POSITION POOR. CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO
30 KNOTS WITHIN 5O MILES OF CENTRE. ROUGH SEAS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 13S 166E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 06S 171E 10S 179W 15S 173W 23S 169W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ2.

TROUGH T1 17S 160E 14S 168E 13S 172E TO TD 08F TO 15S 179W 20S 174W
TO TC ELISA SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 FRM 08F 17S 179W 21S 175W SLOW MOVING.  POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080
MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 168W 20S 163W 17S 158W 17S 155W 20S 149W 25S
146W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS
WITHIN 200 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHEAST QUADRANT AND 080 MILES OF
CENTRE ELSEWHERE . ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELLS.

WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1, EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SWELLS, BECOMING HEAVY IN THE AREA BETWEEN 170E AND 180 IN THE NEXT
24 HOURS.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 160W MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS,
BECOMING HEAVY SOUTH OF 10S EAST OF 150W. SWELLS SLOWLY MOVING EAST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.