

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 08:33:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.235])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0U0WX6n070897	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:33:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so33318wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:33:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.108.14 with SMTP id g14mr50744wfc.52.1201653186671; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 16:33:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs430100wfi; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 16:33:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.203.4 with SMTP id a4mr219149qbg.6.1201653185520; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 16:33:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q19si81319qbq.16.2008.01.29.16.33.03; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 16:33:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TGH4bV028379; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 18:32:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14594757 for [email-masked]; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 18:32:32 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U0WVOh013801 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:32:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U0WPAc010797 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:32:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U0WPP6028119 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:32:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0U0WPXE028118 for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:32:25 -0600
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:32:25 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801290152
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

463
TXPS40 PHFO 300032 CCA
TCSSP

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES...CORRECTED
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0030 UTC WED JAN 30 2008

CORRECTED LONGITUDE

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE LOCATED NEAR 18.3S 173.6E AT 29/2230 UTC
BASED ON MTSAT 4 KM RESOLUTION IR AND 2 KM VIS SECTORS AND
ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1
MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 55 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 300 DEGREES
AT 8 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T4.0/4.0/D0.5/24 HRS

REMARKS...PLACING CENTER WITHIN A NOTCH ON THE NORTHWEST SIDE OF
DEEP CONVECTION. USING EMBEDDED CENTER IN DG...DT IS 4.0. MET IS 4.5
WHILE PAT IS 4.0. FT BASED ON DT.

$$
WROE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.