

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 13:39:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wf-out-1314.google.com (wf-out-1314.google.com [209.85.200.173])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m195dTH5049761	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 09 Feb 2008 13:39:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wf-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id 28so56996wfc.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 21:39:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.143.7 with SMTP id q7mr14093wfd.3.1202535568788; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 21:39:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs807763wfo; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 21:39:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.102.1 with SMTP id e1mr15003293pym.32.1202535566950; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 21:39:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u62si17977436pyb.30.2008.02.08.21.39.25; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 21:39:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m18EpWX9001857; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 23:38:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14761895 for [email-masked]; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 23:38:25 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m195cPdT027152 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:38:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m195cItS029207 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:38:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m195cIMq005283 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:38:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m195cEKO005278 for [email-masked]; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:38:14 -0600
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:38:14 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802080111
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

399
ATHW40 PHFO 090538
SIMHI

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0530 UTC SAT FEB 09 2008

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 0500 UTC FEBRUARY 09 2008

WATER VAPOR IMAGERY SHOWS AN UPPER LEVEL TROUGH OVER THE MAIN
HAWAIIAN ISLANDS THIS EVENING...WHICH CONTINUES TO BRING HIGH CLOUDS
STREAMING OVER THE BIG ISLAND FROM THE SOUTHWEST. THE WATER VAPOR
IMAGERY ALSO SUGGESTS AN MID TO UPPER LEVEL LOW DEVELOPING TO THE
SOUTHWEST OF THE ISLANDS NEAR 18.0N 159.5W...ABOUT 250 MILES
SOUTHWEST OF KONA AT 7 PM.

THROUGH THIN SPOTS IN THE HIGH CLOUDS...IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THE
BULK OF THE LOW CLOUDS OVER THE BIG ISLAND ARE OVER THE WEST SIDE OF
THE ISLAND. SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS LOW CLOUDS IN ABUNDANCE UPSTREAM
OF THE BIG ISLAND. THE REMAINING ISLANDS HAVE LOW CLOUDS
CONCENTRATED OVER THE EAST FACING SLOPES WITH SCATTERED CLOUDS
UPSTREAM. LOW CLOUDS UPSTREAM OF THE ISLANDS ARE MOVING FROM THE
NORTHEAST AROUND 20 MPH.

NIIHAU IS CLEAR THIS EVENING...WHILE SCATTERED TO BROKEN LOW CLOUDS
COVER THE EASTERN HALF OF KAUAI. PERSISTENT BROKEN LOW CLOUDS ARE
FOUND OVER THE KOOLAU RANGE ON OAHU...WHILE AN AREA OF BROKEN LOW
CLOUDS IS PASSING OVER THE WAIANAE RANGE AT 7 PM. SCATTERED LOW
CLOUDS ARE OVER MOLOKAI AND LANAI...WHILE BROKEN LOW CLOUDS ARE OVER
KAHOOLAWE. CLOUDS ARE CONCENTRATED OVER THE EAST FACING SLOPES OF
THE WEST MAUI MOUNTAINS...AND OVER THE SLOPES OF HALEAKALA FROM
HOOKIPA BEACH PARK TO HANA TO KIPAHULU. SCATTERED LOW CLOUDS ARE
OVER THE SOUTHWEST FACING SLOPES OF HALEAKALA AT 7 PM.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.