

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 04:57:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0JKvN1f065225	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 04:57:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2845714waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:57:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.230.11 with SMTP id c11mr2727547wfh.145.1200774572632; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 12:29:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs155363wfi; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 12:29:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.194.13 with SMTP id w13mr10667971qbp.67.1200774571423; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 12:29:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d2si1801250qbc.36.2008.01.19.12.29.28; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 12:29:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0J767n8013410; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 14:28:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14462872 for [email-masked]; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 14:28:41 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0JKSeVN029297 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:28:40 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0JKSYrM002881 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:28:40 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0JKSYJt031628 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:28:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0JKSY1r031626 for [email-masked]; Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:28:34 -0600
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:28:34 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=69
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801190074
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

805
FQPS01 NFFN 191800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 192000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING HURRICANE WARNING 042 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan
19/2000 UTC 2008 UTC.
COPY OF WARNING 339 ISSUED BY NZKL.
TROPICAL CYCLONE FUNA CENTRE [945HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 25 DECIMAL 8
SOUTH 175 DECIMAL 2 EAST AT 191800 UTC.
POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 25.8 SOUTH 175.2 EAST AT 191800 UTC.
CYCLONE MOVING SOUTH-SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 20 KNOTS.
EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 85 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 30 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 360 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEAST SEMI-CIRCLE AND WITHIN 180 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE NORTHWEST
SEMI-CIRCLE.
FORECAST POSITION NEAR 26.1S 174.2E AT 200600 UTC
AND NEAR 32.5S 169.0E AT 201800 UTC.
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 039.

GALE WARNING 041 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 19/1939 UTC 2008 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 22S 168W 22S 161W 25S 161W 25S 167W 22S 168W
EXPECT NORTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS. AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 040.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 201800 UTC.

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1004HPA] NEAR 16S 167W SLOW MOVING. EXPECT
NORTH TO NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CENTRE IN
THE EASTERN SEMICIRCLE. ROUGH SEAS.

LOW L1 [1006HPA] NEAR 22S 168W MOVING SOUTHWEST AT 05 KNOTS. EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN
SEMICIRCLE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 160E 11S 170E 14S 180 20S 178W 25S 176W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 30 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. ROUGH
TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELLS.

TROUGH T1 14S 165E 20S 172W 24S 175W SLOW MOVING POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 107S 175W 15S 166W TO TD TO 15S 166W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 05S 162W 10S 151W 15S 147W 20S 142W 25S 136W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T3.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 FROM L1 TO 22S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF F1.

SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 170E AND 180 EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 25 TO 30
KNOTS AND UPTO 35 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELLS,
HEAVY SWELLS DEVELOPING LATER TODAY.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 10S BETWEEN 175W AND 150W MODERATE EASTERLY
SWELLS AND BETWEEN 160W AND 135W NODERATE NORTH TO NORTHEAST SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 15S BETWEEN 160E AND 175E MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELL, HEAVY
SWELLS DEVELOPING SOUTH OF 22S.

SOUTH OF 15S BETWEEN 154W AND 135W EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.