

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 17:08:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.183])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0A98Zev020835	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:08:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so667034pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 01:08:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.102.5 with SMTP id z5mr750561wfb.15.1199956115222; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 01:08:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs635267wfi; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 01:08:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.9.1 with SMTP id m1mr667516ybi.150.1199956114428; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 01:08:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d37si2111196roh.11.2008.01.10.01.08.32; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 01:08:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0860uwF023583; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 03:07:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14368460 for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 03:07:44 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0A97iNi020982 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:07:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0A97aEF007720 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:07:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0A97Z6Y031182 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:07:36 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0A97ZKr031181 for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:07:35 -0600
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 03:07:35 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=24
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801100005
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

439
WWPS20 KNES 100907

A.  11P (ELISA)

B.  10/0822Z

C.  22.1S

D.  175.1W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES .6 ON LOG10 SPIRAL FOR DT OF 3.0. MET=2.5
PT=3.0. FT BASED ON DT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.