

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 11:20:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.177])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0H3KhSn091904	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:20:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so578610pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:20:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.104.9 with SMTP id b9mr973853wfc.48.1200540042927; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 19:20:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs401417wfi; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 19:20:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.228.17 with SMTP id a17mr3327246anh.17.1200540041937; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 19:20:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h5si2168765roe.18.2008.01.16.19.20.39; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 19:20:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GLhZ7N000500; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 21:20:14 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14430337 for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 21:20:13 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H3KDcW023097 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:20:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H3K7PE011313 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:20:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H3K7Up028651 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:20:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0H3K75e028650 for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:20:07 -0600
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:20:07 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=3
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801160187
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

700
TPPN10 PGTW 170317

A.  TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01W (NO NAME)

B.  17/0230Z

C.  5.4N

D.  105.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/                               (16/0000Z)

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

GEIS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.