

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
31 Jan 2008 00:46:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rn-out-0910.google.com (rn-out-0910.google.com [64.233.170.186])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0UGkjJo053233	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:46:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rn-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id e23so69170rng.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:46:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.107.1 with SMTP id f1mr477218wfc.26.1201711604701; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 08:46:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs23579wfi; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 08:46:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.158.8 with SMTP id g8mr181698ybe.94.1201711601213; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 08:46:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e17si770932qbe.1.2008.01.30.08.46.39; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 08:46:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U3bxSL026941; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 10:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14604805 for [email-masked]; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 10:45:16 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0UGjFKw000926 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0UGj9ZR017544 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0UGj8Bv011645 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:45:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0UGj8po011644 for [email-masked]; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:45:08 -0600
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:45:08 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801300036
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

703
FZPN40 PHFO 301645
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC WED JAN 30 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC JAN 30 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC JAN 31 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC FEB 01 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAKENING STATIONARY FRONT 30N175E 26N171E.

.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N163E 28N160E.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT W OF
FRONT AND WITHIN 120 NM E OF FRONT.

.RIDGE 30N168W 26N177W 25N171E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE 24N160E 25N169E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 18N AND 24N BOUNDED BY 160W AND
170W...AND BETWEEN 12N AND 17N E OF 145W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 10N AND 16N BOUNDED BY
165W AND 175W...AND BETWEEN 13N AND 18N W OF 150W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST 14N AND 24N W OF 170W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS N OF 20N W OF 170E AND S OF 10N W OF 172W.
ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS MOSTLY 8 FT OR LESS W OF A LINE 30N 180 20N
170E 10N 170E EQ180.  ELSEWHERE...SEAS 8 TO 13 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS N OF 26N BETWEEN 163W AND
177W...AND BETWEEN 18N AND 28N W OF 170E...ALSO S OF 07N W OF 170E.

.ITCZ...08N140W 07N156W.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM N OF THE ITCZ.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.