

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 11:03:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0L33SrE017007	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:03:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so2199528pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:03:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.101.17 with SMTP id y17mr2945637wfb.54.1200884607227; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 19:03:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs221900wfi; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 19:03:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.234.2 with SMTP id l2mr13697560qbr.18.1200884606257; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 19:03:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a13si367324rof.9.2008.01.20.19.03.23; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 19:03:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0KE02gr002313; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 21:02:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14474820 for [email-masked]; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 21:02:56 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0L32u4b020308 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:02:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0L32nt7004308 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:02:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0L32nht022951 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:02:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0L32naf022946 for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:02:49 -0600
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:02:49 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801200090
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

085
ATPQ40 PGUM 210302
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST MON JAN 21 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT ENTER THE DISCUSSION AREA NEAR 23N180 AND STRETCHES
SOUTHWESTWARD TO 21N170E...IT THEN CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE AND
EXTENDS TO 17N155E TO 17N140E AND TURNS NORTHWESTWARD TO 19N130E.
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES
NORTH OF THIS FRONTAL BOUNDARY EAST OF 150E AND UP TO 150 MILES WEST
OF 150E.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES FROM 1N130E TO 4N145E TO EQ155E.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE
TROUGH CAN BE FOUND SOUTH OF CHUUK BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 5N FROM
145E TO 155E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS TO THE EAST OF
KOSRAE 90 MILES EITHER SIDE OF A LINE THAT STRETCHES FROM 9N160E TO
4N171E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTH OF
MAJURO BETWEEN 10N AND 14N FROM 170E TO 180.

$$

ZIOBRO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.