

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 06:46:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.237])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0RMkjLT063820	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:46:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 50so748845wri.25 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:46:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.128.6 with SMTP id a6mr2034537wfd.74.1201474003147; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 14:46:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs187586wfi; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 14:46:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.150.18 with SMTP id x18mr9817530qbd.87.1201474001347; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 14:46:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e19si4124657qbe.6.2008.01.27.14.46.38; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 14:46:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PMHhPl009237; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 16:45:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14562643 for [email-masked]; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 16:45:17 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0RMjGEi020620 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0RMjAJv001693 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0RMjAN4016113 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:45:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0RMjAJX016112 for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:45:10 -0600
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:45:10 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=4 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801270125
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

753
FZPN40 PHFO 272245
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SUN JAN 27 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC JAN 27 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 28 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 29 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.STATIONARY FRONT 30N179E 22N165E WEAKENING.

.TROUGH 30N175W 25N176W 19N173W MOVING W 20 KT.

.RIDGE 30N172E 25N160E MOVING S 10 KT.

.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N168E 29N160E. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITHIN
300 NM E OF FRONT N OF 29N.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N175E 28N166E. WINDS WEAKENED TO 20 KT OR
LESS.

.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT NW OF FORECAST AREA. S TO SW WINDS 20 TO 25
KT IN AREA N OF 28N W OF 164E.

.NE TO E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 13N TO 27N BETWEEN 148W AND
160W. E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 20N TO 26N BETWEEN 160W AND
168W...AND IN AREA FROM 08N TO 12N W OF 175E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 11N TO 17N E OF
150W...IN AREA FROM 13N TO 26N BETWEEN 150W AND 173W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 17N TO 25N E OF
150W...IN AREA FROM 12N TO 27N BETWEEN 150W AND 170W...IN AREA FROM
13N TO 23N BETWEEN 170W AND 176W...AND IN AREA FROM 05N TO 11N W OF
164E.

.OTHERWISE WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER REST OF FORECAST AREA.

.SEAS 12 TO 16 FT IN AREA N OF LINE THROUGH 30N173W 17N172E
19N160E...AND IN AREA NE OF LINE THROUGH 30N160W 20N156W 14N140W.
SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE...EXCEPT SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA S OF
LINE THROUGH 07N160E 05N166W 08N161W 07N140W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 16 FT WITHIN 450 NM OF LINE THROUGH
30N172W 23N172W 13N145W. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE...EXCEPT SEAS 8
FT OR LESS IN AREA S OF LINE THROUGH EQ160E 03N170E 05N159W 04N140W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 15 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 25N173W
25N157W 12N154W 09N164W 09N169W 20N179W 23N177W 25N173W. SEAS 8 TO
12 FT ELSEWHERE...EXCEPT SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA NW OF LINE
THROUGH 30N171E 23N168E 21N160E...AND IN AREA S OF 09N BETWEEN 165E
AND 172E.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF LINE THROUGH 21N167W
17N164W 14N162W.

.ITCZ...08N140W 07N160W 05N176W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN
90 NM N OF ITCZ.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.