

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 03:00:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.228])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0OJ0UPB054677	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 03:00:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 50so211292wri.25 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:00:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.148.7 with SMTP id v7mr631457wfd.218.1201201229188; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 11:00:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs7937wfi; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 11:00:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.59.11 with SMTP id m11mr2134831qbk.96.1201201227311; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 11:00:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d2si920294qbc.36.2008.01.24.11.00.23; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 11:00:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ODfovf009237; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 12:59:39 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14528499 for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 12:59:39 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OIxcSX020451 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:59:38 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OIxWHK015084 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:59:38 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OIxWn8016545 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:59:32 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0OIxVGP016544 for [email-masked]; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:59:31 -0600
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:59:31 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=5 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801240073
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

082
FXPQ60 PGUM 241859
AFDPQ

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
459 AM CHST FRI JAN 25 2008

.SYNOPSIS...
DRY NORTHEAST TRADES CONTINUE ACROSS THE MARIANAS...WITH DEWPOINTS
RUNNING IN THE MID 60S. NOTHING TO SPEAK OF ON THE RADAR OTHER
THAN CHAFF.

&&

.DISCUSSION...
LITTLE CHANGE IN THE LATEST MODELS. SLIGHT DEEPENING OF MOIST
LAYER OVER THE WEEKEND SHOULD ALLOW ISOLD SHOWERS TO RETURN OVER
THE WEEKEND...BUT TODAY LOOKS PRETTY DRY.

&&

.MARINE/SURF...
WW3 SHOWS A NEW ROUND OF NNW SWELL ARRIVING OVER THE WEEKEND...
GENERATED BY STRONG WINDS BEHIND A COLD FRONT E OF JAPAN. THIS
WILL LIKELY BRING HAZ SURF TO TINIAN/SAIPAN SAT NIGHT OR SUNDAY...
AND POSSIBLY TO GUAM/ROTA BY SUN NIGHT.

&&

.EASTERN MICRONESIA...
LITTLE CHANGE FROM PREVIOUS FORECAST...A DRY TRADE REGIME WILL
CONTINUE TO KEEP MOST OF EASTERN MICRONESIA UNDER PARTLY CLOUDY
SKIES WITH ONLY ISOLATED SHOWERS THROUGH EARLY NEXT WEEK. MODELS
HINT AT VERY LITTLE IN THE WAY OF SIGNIFICANT WEATHER PRODUCERS
THROUGH THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS. HOWEVER...WW3 OUTPUT DOES CONTINUE
TO SUGGEST THAT SURF WILL ONCE AGAIN REACH HAZARDOUS LEVELS FOR
SOME ISLANDS BY MONDAY.

&&

.WESTERN MICRONESIA...
MUCH OF THE SAME FOR WESTERN MICRONESIA...THE NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH
WILL REMAIN FAR ENOUGH SOUTH AND HAVE NEGLIGIBLE EFFECT ON REGIONAL
WEATHER. MODERATE TO FRESH DRY TRADES WILL DOMINATE AND ANCHOR
GENERALLY FAIR WEATHER CONDITIONS THROUGH EARLY NEXT WEEK.

WW3 MODEL OUTPUT INDICATES THAT HAZARDOUS SURF WILL PERSIST THROUGH
SATURDAY FOR YAP AND THROUGH SUNDAY FOR PALAU ON NORTHEAST AND EAST
FACING REEFS.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.

&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE/LEE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.