

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 11:15:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.236])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0I3FgPf016968	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:15:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so692946nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:15:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.126.17 with SMTP id y17mr1728238wfc.170.1200626141497; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 19:15:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs38221wfi; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 19:15:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.1.7 with SMTP id d7mr5943270ani.91.1200626140759; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 19:15:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p13si4154830roh.16.2008.01.17.19.15.38; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 19:15:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H4jK8B001033; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 21:14:47 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14444644 for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 21:14:47 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I3El6Q008392 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:14:47 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I3Ee9w022667 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:14:46 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I3Ee9m030414 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:14:40 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0I3Ee6w030413 for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:14:40 -0600
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:14:40 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=5
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801170153
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

524
WWPN20 KNES 180314

A.  01W (NONAME)

B.  18/0230Z

C.  XX.XN

D.  XX.XE

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY...SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.