

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 16:01:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.179])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0381pE9076557	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:01:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so8546093pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:01:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.36.15 with SMTP id o15mr2669222wfj.182.1199347310487; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 00:01:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs215356wfi; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 00:01:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.68.19 with SMTP id v19mr32273996ank.4.1199347309106; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 00:01:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p5si8976175roc.12.2008.01.03.00.01.45; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 00:01:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m031utXw012313; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 02:00:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14471869 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 02:00:52 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0380qtV008833 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0380jXT016268 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0380i5F027157 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0380ih3027156 for [email-masked]; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:44 -0600
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:44 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=93
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801020234
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

853
FQPS01 NFFN 030600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 030800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 040600 UTC.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 15S 165E 20S 166E 25S 166E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 06S 160E 10S 167E 15S 175E 20S 177E  SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 10S 175E 10S 168W 20S 155W 23S 152W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 09S 161W 15S 147W 20S 141W  SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T2.

FRONTAL SYSTEM 25S 173E 20S 10W 21S 160W 25S 152W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200
MILES OF FRONT.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 175W AND BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 15S, A
MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 10S AND WITHIN 240 MILES OF CZ2 NORTHERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND GUSTING TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 170E EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE TO HEAVY EAST TO NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH
SEAS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.