

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 22:49:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from hs-out-2122.google.com (hs-out-0708.google.com [64.233.178.241])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m07EnbWQ040606	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 07 Jan 2008 22:49:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by hs-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 54so5480418hsz.1 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 06:49:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.240.9 with SMTP id n9mr3812324wfh.6.1199717376184; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 06:49:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs362188wfi; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 06:49:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.158.4 with SMTP id g4mr7559934rve.64.1199717375607; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 06:49:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e17si12709755qbe.1.2008.01.07.06.49.33; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 06:49:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m05E00Xh023583; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 08:48:49 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14333936 for [email-masked]; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 08:48:49 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07Emmji028605 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:48:49 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m07EmgLY005952 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:48:48 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m07EmgCM019193 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:48:42 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m07Emf64019192 for [email-masked]; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:48:41 -0600
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:48:41 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=14 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801070049
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

350
ATPQ40 PGUM 071448
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST TUE JAN 8 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 14N130E TO NEAR GUAM AT 13N144E
TO 20N165E...THEN CONTINUES AS A COLD FRONT TO 25N177E AND BEYOND.
CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES
NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES EAST-SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 5N130E TO
4N140E THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED AT 3N150E TO END AT
EQ151E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING
BETWEEN 10N AND EQUATOR FROM 130E TO 147E. THIS AREA INCLUDES KOROR
AND YAP.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE OVER CHUUK...POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO IS
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 5N AND 10N FROM 151E TO 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.