

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 11:06:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.238])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m18361eH058373	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:06:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so3163825wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:06:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.225.11 with SMTP id x11mr2709476wfg.175.1202439960686; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 19:06:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs657988wfo; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 19:06:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.156.2 with SMTP id i2mr23453895qbo.60.1202439958700; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 19:05:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e17si6567420qba.1.2008.02.07.19.05.56; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 19:05:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17JhPvs009237; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 21:04:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14745641 for [email-masked]; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 21:04:50 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1834nXp023249 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:04:49 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1834hoY028190 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:04:49 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1834h1u030564 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:04:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1834g7f030563 for [email-masked]; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:04:42 -0600
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:04:42 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802070096
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

951
ATPQ40 PGUM 080304
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST FRI FEB 8 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N153E THROUGH THE
NORTHERNMOST MARIANA ISLANDS AT 20N145E...THEN CONTINUES AS A SHEAR
LINE TO 12N130E. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE
FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE COLD FRONT AND 150
MILES NORTHWEST OF THE SHEAR LINE.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH RUNS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 3N130E TO EQ135.
THE WEAK CIRCULATION MENTIONED EARLIER AT 1N138E APPEARS TO HAVE
DISSIPATED. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 5N130E
TO 6N132E TO 4N137E TO EQ137E TO EQ130E AND BACK TO 5N130E. THESE
SHOWERS ARE AFFECTING THE SOUTHERN ISLANDS OF PALAU.

A TRADE-WIND TROUGH EXTENDS FROM 5N170 WESTWARD TO 4N150E THEN
NORTHWESTWARD TO 7N139E. CONVERGENT TRADE WINDS ALONG THE TROUGH ARE
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 125 MILES
EITHER SIDE OF A LINE FROM 5N164E TO 5N151E...INCLUDING KOSRAE
STATE...POHNPEI STATE AND SOUTHERN CHUUK STATE. CONVERGENT TRADE
WINDS ARE ALSO PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS 75 MILES EITHER SIDE OF A
LINE FROM 5N171E TO 5N164E AND FROM 5N151E TO 2N149E TO 7N139E.
THESE SHOWERS ARE AFFECTING THE SOUTHERN MARSHALL ISLANDS...WESTERN
CHUUK STATE AND EASTERN YAP STATE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.