

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 22:35:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from hs-out-2122.google.com (hs-out-0708.google.com [64.233.178.247])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0OEZjH0066051	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:35:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by hs-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 54so443032hsz.1 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:35:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.105.14 with SMTP id d14mr374593wfc.67.1201185344006; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 06:35:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs554078wfi; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 06:35:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.10.2 with SMTP id 2mr1527816qbj.82.1201185343081; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 06:35:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e15si675672qba.9.2008.01.24.06.35.39; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 06:35:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0O5VuMF026941; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 08:34:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14524807 for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 08:34:32 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OEYV6G015994 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:34:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OEYPhl024650 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:34:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OEYPHo015883 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:34:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0OEYOO5015882 for [email-masked]; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:34:24 -0600
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:34:24 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801240034
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

450
ATPQ40 PGUM 241434
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST FRI JAN 25 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS FROM EQ130E TO 2N155E TO EQ165E.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING ALONG AND
NORTH OF THE WESTERN PORTION OF THE TROUGH WEST OF PALAU FROM 4N TO
8N BETWEEN 130E AND 132E...AND SOUTHEAST OF PALAU ALONG AND UP TO 75
MILES NORTHEAST OF A LINE FROM 4N137E TO 2N140E TO 1N145E.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS FROM 23N180 TO NEAR WAKE ISLAND AT 18N168E AND
THEN EXTENDS BACK TO NEAR 21N154E. LOW-LEVEL CLOUDINESS AND
SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 100 MILES NORTH OF
THIS BOUNDARY BETWEEN 154E AND 163E AND FROM 172E TO 180.

ALONG THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF OUR DISCUSSION AREA...SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND EXTENSIVE LOW-LEVEL CLOUD COVER EXISTS WITHIN THE COOL
NORTHERLY FLOW COMING OFF OF MAINLAND CHINA. THIS AREA IS NORTHWEST
OF A COLD FRONT THAT RUNS FROM 25N145E TO 19N130E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.