

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 16:18:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.239])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1D8I4lj032101	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:18:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 70so5451077wra.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:18:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.128.6 with SMTP id a6mr1829302wfd.206.1202890691995; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 00:18:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs369965wfo; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 00:18:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.35.6 with SMTP id n6mr3128365qbj.52.1202890691270; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 00:18:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f18si1052404qba.14.2008.02.13.00.18.09; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 00:18:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1CHc8KX009237; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 02:16:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14827117 for [email-masked]; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 02:16:23 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1D8GNNM023742 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:16:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1D8GGZZ011885 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:16:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1D8GFrB007429 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:16:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1D8GFg5007428 for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:16:15 -0600
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 02:16:15 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=37
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802120132
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

471
FQPS01 NFFN 130600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 130800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 140600 UTC.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 11S 175E 10S 170W 13S 155W 20S 148W
25S 143W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 170W AND IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
ELSEWHERE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 160E 16S 166E 20S 168E 23S 169E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WITHIN
100 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 19S 178W 25S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCASSIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 060 MILES OF T1.

FRONT 20S 165W 25S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED
SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 080 MILES OF FRONT.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 180 AND NORTH OF 08S, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH
SEAS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 160E AND 170E, EXPECT NORTH TO
NORTHWEST WINDS 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA NORTH OF 10S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 140W EXPECT NORTH TO
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS DEVELOPING IN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.