

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 16:44:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0B8i18E001213	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:44:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so1153498pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:44:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.158.17 with SMTP id g17mr1474448wfe.157.1200041040660; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:44:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs7030wfi; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:44:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.206.1 with SMTP id d1mr1244039ybg.4.1200041039915; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:43:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m8si3789656roe.1.2008.01.11.00.43.57; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:43:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0ANqLoH020758; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 02:42:37 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14382304 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 02:42:37 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0B8gbno021404 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:42:37 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0B8gU2W029821 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:42:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0B8gUlm029337 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:42:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0B8gUVQ029336 for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:42:30 -0600
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:42:30 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=19
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801100218
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

585
WWPS20 KNES 110842

A.  11P (ELISA)

B.  11/0822Z

C.  24.2S

D.  171.3W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/2.5/W1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS... SYSTEM IS SHEARED 1.1 DEG FROM DG FOR DT OF 1.5. MET IS
2.0. PT IS 1.5 FT BASED ON DT/PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.