

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 10:56:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.232])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0I2uJHZ020654	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:56:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so689657nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:56:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.229.4 with SMTP id b4mr1734245wfh.118.1200624997090; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 18:56:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs37432wfi; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 18:56:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.44.4 with SMTP id r4mr5887716anr.119.1200624994959; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 18:56:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h7si4116376roe.17.2008.01.17.18.56.32; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 18:56:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HHgUYw000500; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 20:55:46 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14444490 for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 20:55:45 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I2tjRn006906 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:55:45 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I2tcrq002674 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:55:45 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I2tcDR025617 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:55:38 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0I2tcsA025616 for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:55:38 -0600
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:55:38 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801170153
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

560
ATPQ40 PGUM 180255
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST FRI JAN 18 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING A LARGE AREA OF SCATTERED
SHOWERS ACROSS SOUTHERN CHUUK STATE...POHNPEI STATE...KOSRAE AND THE
MARSHALL ISLANDS WITHIN 125 MILES OF A LINE FROM 4N150E TO 6N160E TO
4N170E TO 4N180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 5N130E TO
EQ154E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH
THE TROUGH ARE OCCURRING FROM 12N130E TO EQ145E TO EQ130E AND BACK
TO12N130E. THIS AREA INCLUDES PALAU.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N167E TO 23N163E AND THEN
CONTINUES AS A SHEARLINE TO 12N130E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED
SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY
BETWEEN 140E AND 170E AND UP TO 150 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE BOUNDARY
BETWEEN 130E AND 140E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.