

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
18 Feb 2008 04:23:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wf-out-1314.google.com (wf-out-1314.google.com [209.85.200.169])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1HKNtF9029195	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 04:23:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wf-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id 28so354604wfc.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:23:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.172.12 with SMTP id u12mr3763191wfe.195.1203279834613; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 12:23:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.192.1 with SMTP id u1cs43770wfp; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 12:23:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.110.11 with SMTP id n11mr8832239qbm.46.1203279833869; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 12:23:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c6si5857246qbc.11.2008.02.17.12.23.51; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 12:23:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1GDrU05019880; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 14:23:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14889011 for [email-masked]; Sun,
17 Feb 2008 14:23:23 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1HKNNn9017381 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:23:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1HKNGiT028192 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:23:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1HKNGHb005049 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:23:16 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1HKNGiv005046 for [email-masked]; Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:23:16 -0600
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:23:16 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802170033
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

501
FQPS01 NFFN 171800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 172000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 181800 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD 13F [1008HPA] NEAR 20S 165W EXPECT CLOCKWISE
WINDS UP TO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES IN THE EASTERN QUADRANT OF 13F.
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY SWELL.

TROUGH T1 05S 160E 08S 170E 11S 180 10S 170W 09S 175W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 180
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 30S 169E 20S 161W 25S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 21S 168W 17S 155W 15S 125W 14S 142W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 163E 23S 174E 25S 178E. POOR VISIBILITY IN
LIGHT RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1 IN AREAS
WEST OF 168E, ELSEWHERE POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 137W 25S 129W. POOR VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED
SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 10S BETWEEN 180 AND 140W MODERATE NORTHERLY
SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.