

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 16:52:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.176])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0C8qI0m010584	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:52:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2343873waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 00:52:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.171.6 with SMTP id t6mr2073424wfe.44.1200127936744; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 00:52:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs50070wfi; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 00:52:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.156.2 with SMTP id i2mr9136379qbo.60.1200127935513; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 00:52:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a13si5319304rof.9.2008.01.12.00.52.13; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 00:52:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0A60CLH000242; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 02:51:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14393995 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 02:51:20 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0C8pKrj015182 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:51:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0C8pD1d000562 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:51:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0C8pDqD032518 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:51:13 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0C8pDY5032513 for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:51:13 -0600
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:51:13 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=12
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801120002
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

748
FQPS01 NFFN 120800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 120800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 009 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 12/0716
UTC 2008 UTC.
IN AN AREA SOUTH OF A LINE 23S 180 23S 175W 24S 170W 25S 169W: EXPECT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30KNOTS AND INCREASING TO 35 KNOTS AT TIMES.
AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING IS THE FIRST FOR THIS AREA.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 130600 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD 08F [999HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.3S 179.1W AT
120600UTC MOVING SLOWLY SOUTHEASTWARD. POSITION POOR. EXPECT
CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 30 TO
50 MILES OF CENTRE. ROUGH SEAS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 08S 175E 10S 180 15S 173W 20S 170W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 14S 160E TO WEAK LOW L1 [1001HPA] NEAR 15S 167E TO 13S 171E
13S 177E TO TD08F TO 18S 176W TO WEAK LOW L3 [1001HPA] NEAR 21S 174W
TO 25S 167W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 13S 165W 15S 155W 19S 145W 25S 138W SLOW MOVING.  POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 19S 171W TO WEAK LOW L4 [1001HPA] NEAR 17S 176E TO 18S 178E
TO TD08F SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T3.

OUTSIDE OF GALE WARNING AREA AND OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF T1 EXPECT
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS, BECOMING HEAVY IN
AREA SOUTH OF 22S BETWEEN 170E AND 165W.

WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 TO 40 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SWELLS, BECOMING HEAVY IN THE AREA BETWEEN 170E AND 170W.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 130W MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.