

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 18:07:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.182])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0HA75KG012017	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:07:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so705907pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:07:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.160.1 with SMTP id m1mr1031253wfo.90.1200564424347; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 02:07:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs421575wfi; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 02:07:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.72.7 with SMTP id z7mr4096942qbk.76.1200564423265; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 02:07:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d12si1454886qbc.3.2008.01.17.02.07.01; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 02:07:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FD2gXG001034; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 04:05:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14432870 for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 04:05:42 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HA5gup002327 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:05:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H9rnji024322 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:53:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H9rnIw018983 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:53:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0H9rnBm018982 for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:53:49 -0600
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:53:49 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=12
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801170004
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

026
WWPN20 KNES 170953

A.  01W (NONAME)

B.  17/0830Z

C.   4.3N

D.  105.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=1.0.  MET=1.5 PT=1.0.  DT BASSED
ON PT.  -SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.