

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 11:17:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.232])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0P3GkYt090115	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:17:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so393340nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:17:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.232.20 with SMTP id e20mr935511wfh.59.1201231021292; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 19:17:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs43747wfi; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 19:17:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.203.4 with SMTP id a4mr3205391qbg.6.1201231018790; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 19:16:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e16si1338310qbe.10.2008.01.24.19.16.55; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 19:16:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ODfoAB009237; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 21:16:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14532670 for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 21:16:22 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0P3GLO6012865 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:16:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0P3GFpX014590 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:16:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0P3GFfL005579 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:16:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0P3GEYg005578 for [email-masked]; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:16:14 -0600
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:16:14 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=14 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801240143
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

820
ATPQ40 PGUM 250316
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST FRI JAN 25 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

HIGH PRESSURE AND DRY NORTHEAST TRADE-WIND FLOW PREVAIL OVER MUCH
OF MICRONESIA TODAY WITH VERY LITTLE CONVECTIVE ACTIVITY. NORTH OF
THE EQUATOR...A  SMALL AREA OF SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS EXISTS SOUTH OF A LINE FROM 5N130E TO 2N145E DUE TO
WEAK CONVERGENCE IN THE CROSS-EQUATORIAL FLOW. THIS IS WELL SOUTH OF
PALAU AND YAP. OTHERWISE...SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS MAINLY HIGH-LEVEL
CIRRUS WITH ONLY SMALL POCKETS OF SHOWERS SOUTH OF THE MARIANAS AND
EASTWARD TO THE DATELINE.

TO THE NORTH...REMNANTS OF A SHEAR LINE EAST OF WAKE ISLAND ALONG
20N AND EAST OF 175E IS CAUSING AN AREA OF LOW-LEVEL CLOUDINESS AND
SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS. FINALLY...WELL TO THE NORTHWEST OF THE
MARIANAS A LARGE AREA OF SCATTERED SHOWERS AND MID- TO LOW-LEVEL
CLOUD COVER EXISTS IN THE COOL POLAR NORTHERLY FLOW NORTH OF 18N AND
WEST OF 140E AND ALSO NORTH OF 20N BETWEEN 140E AND 160E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.