

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 20:44:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.232])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m14Cipj4005793	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:44:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so1767555wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 04:44:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.1.2 with SMTP id d2mr3375052wfi.91.1202129091066; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 04:44:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs134877wfi; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 04:44:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.185.7 with SMTP id i7mr12691831qbf.69.1202129089831; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 04:44:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z21si5399628qbc.21.2008.02.04.04.44.47; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 04:44:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m145Arph009237; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 06:43:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14671394 for [email-masked]; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 06:43:53 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m14ChrFH006632 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 06:43:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m14Chkaf004329 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 06:43:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m14Chkvf013371 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 06:43:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m14Chk62013370 for [email-masked]; Mon, 04 Feb 2008 06:43:46 -0600
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 06:43:46 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802040009
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

050
ATHW40 PHFO 041243
SIMHI

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1230 UTC MON FEB 04 2008

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 1200 UTC FEBRUARY 04 2008

AN UPPER TROUGH REMAINS JUST WEST OF THE ISLANDS...WITH AN AXIS
RUNNING THROUGH 30N158W AND 20N166W. ISOLATED CUMULONIMBUS...CBS...
CONTINUE SOUTHEAST OF THE TROUGH AXIS AND NORTHWEST OF A LINE FROM
30N154W TO KAUAI TO 18N160W. BROKEN TO OVERCAST LAYERED CLOUDS ARE
ALSO SOUTHEAST OF THE TROUGH BETWEEN A NORTHEAST TO SOUTHWEST LINE
ACROSS MAUI AND A SIMILARLY ORIENTED LINE 600 TO THE EAST OF MAUI.
THESE LAYERED CLOUDS COVER THE BIG ISLAND AND MAUI BLOCKING THE VIEW
OF LOW CLOUDS.

COLD CLOUD TOPS OF CBS CAN BE SEEN HOWEVER OVER CAPE KUMUKAHI ON THE
BIG ISLAND AND OFFSHORE EAST OF HILO AND PUNA. THE CB TOPS ARE UP TO
38000 FEET.

BROKEN TO OVERCAST LOW CLOUDS CAN BE SEEN OVER MOLOKAI LANAI AND
OAHU WITH TOPS TO 17000 FEET. THESE CLOUDS ARE MOVING TO THE WEST
NORTHWEST AT 25 MPH. ISOLATED SMALL CBS ARE LOCATED OVER THE
ALENUIHAHA CHANNEL AND WATERS NORTHEAST OF HANA MAUI. THE REMNANT
ANVIL TOP OF A CB CAN BE SEEN OVER THE NORTHEAST COAST OF KAUAI.

$$
CRAIG

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.