

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 07:06:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.233])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0TN6Vog049621	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:06:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 70so10489wra.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:06:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.162.5 with SMTP id k5mr3788015wfe.171.1201647990324; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 15:06:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs424717wfi; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 15:06:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.119.14 with SMTP id w14mr34913qbm.23.1201647984670; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 15:06:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f14si15878qba.25.2008.01.29.15.06.22; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 15:06:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TLJVo8009237; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 17:00:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14593290 for [email-masked]; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 17:00:16 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TN0GA7000808 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:00:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TN09Mb010572 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:00:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TN09He031407 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:00:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0TN09On031406 for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:00:09 -0600
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:00:09 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801290141
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

442
FZPN40 PHFO 292259
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC TUE JAN 29 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC JAN 29 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 30 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC JAN 31 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.STATIONARY FRONT THRU 30N178E 28N174E 25N171E. ISOLATED MODERATE
TSTMS IN AREA N OF 26N BETWEEN 171E AND 180.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

.36 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 JAN 31 2008 FRONT NW OF AREA. SW WINDS
20 TO 25 KT IN AREA NW OF A LINE THRU 30N165E 29N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT NW OF AREA. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT NW OF LINE
30N166E 28N160E.

.RIDGE THRU 30N168W 26N180 25N173E MOVING SOUTHEAST SLOWLY.

.RIDGE THRU 30N168E 26N160E MOVING SOUTHEAST SLOWLY.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 09N TO 27N IN AREA E OF 175W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 09N TO 26N IN AREA E OF
175W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 10N TO 25N BETWEEN 180
AND 160W...AND FROM 14N TO 27N IN AREA E OF 160W.

.SEAS 9 TO 16 FT ENTIRE AREA...EXCEPT SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA SW
OF A LINE THRU 09N160E 07N175E EQ180. HIGHEST SEAS OF 12 TO 16 FT
FROM 10N TO 26N BETWEEN 160W AND 177E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 13 FT ENTIRE AREA E OF A LINE THRU
30N180 20N172E 11N172E EQ180.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 11 FT IN AREA N OF 28N AND W OF 178E.
ALSO SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE THRU 30N160W 24N170W
23N180 15N168E 06N170E EQ180 EQ167W 08N140W 30N140W 30N160W.

.REST OF AREA WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 19N TO 24N BETWEEN 151W AND 156W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.