

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 18:46:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.229])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m07AkUcd061935	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:46:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so1468671nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 02:46:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.16.9 with SMTP id t9mr4544292wfi.164.1199702789774; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 02:46:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs343669wfi; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 02:46:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.116.10 with SMTP id t10mr41930457qbm.9.1199702788542; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 02:46:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q15si12461869qbq.0.2008.01.07.02.46.26; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 02:46:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m05E00V0023583; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 04:45:17 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14332977 for [email-masked]; Mon,
07 Jan 2008 04:45:16 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07AjGKW003223 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m07Aj9fQ020160 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m07Aj9pD005074 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:45:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m07Aj9K9005073 for [email-masked]; Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:45:09 -0600
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:45:09 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801070011
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

482
FZPN40 PHFO 071045
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC MON JAN 07 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC JAN 07 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 08 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 09 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...GALE WARNING...
.COLD FRONT 30N 176E 23N 170E 19N 160E MOVING E 40 KT. WINDS 25 TO
35 KT IN AREA N OF 26N BETWEEN 178E AND 162E.
.24 HR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 167W 23N 177W 19N 174E. SW WINDS 25
TO 35 KT WITHIN 300 NM E OF COLD FRONT N OF 24N. W TO NW WINDS 25
TO 35 KT IN AREA BETWEEN COLD FRONT AND 179E N OF 27N.
.48 HR FORECAST FRONT 30N 154W 26N 160W 22N 170W 20N 180. WINDS 20
TO 25 KT WITHIN 180 NM OF FRONT N OF 29N.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAKENING FRONT 30N 164W 28N 170W 28N 176W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 09N TO 15N BETWEEN 165W AND
146W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 08N TO 14N
E OF 156W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 08N TO 14N
E OF 156W.

.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW COLD FRONT 30N 169E 29N 164E 29N 160E. WINDS
20 TO 30 KT IN AREA N OF 28N BETWEEN 178E AND 168E.

.HIGH 1025 MB 28N 145W MOVING E SLOWLY. RIDGES FROM HIGH THROUGH 27N
140W AND THROUGH 25N 160W 20N 180 18N 168E NEARLY STATIONARY.
.24 HR FORECAST HIGH MOVED E OF AREA.

.RIDGE 23N 160E 22N 163E MOVING E 15 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST NEW HIGH 1018 MB 29N 160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 1020 MB 26N 171E.

.SEAS 9 TO 20 FT IN AREA N OF 21N W OF 171E. SEAS 9 TO 17 FT IN AREA
N OF 26N BETWEEN 172W AND 171E. SEAS 9 TO 12 FT IN AREA FROM 07N TO
17N E OF 176W. SEAS 9 TO 11 FT IN AREA N OF 17N E OF 148W.
.24 HR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 27 FT IN AREA N OF 19N W OF 180...AND IN
AREA N OF 23N BETWEEN 166W AND 180. SEAS 9 TO 14 FT IN AREA N OF 26N
BETWEEN 158W AND 166W. SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA FROM 07N TO 17N E OF
170W.
.48 HR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 25 FT IN AREA N OF 17N BETWEEN 162W AND
177W. SEAS 9 TO 18 FT IN AREA N OF 11N W OF 177W. SEAS 9 TO 14 FT IN
AREA N OF 25N E OF 162W. SEA S9 TO 13 FT IN AREA FROM 06N TO 18N E
OF 167W.

OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER
OF FORECAST AREA.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS IN AREA S OF 08N W OF 164E.

.ITCZ 08N 140W 07N 160W 08N 180 07N 168E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS
WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ E OF 177W.

$$

FOR THOSE MARINERS USING THE NOAA FTPMAIL E-MAIL SERVICE TO OBTAIN
MARINE FORECASTS...THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL PERMANENTLY TRANSITION TO
[email-masked] EFFECTIVE JAN 08 2008. FOR DETAILS...
OBTAIN THE LATEST FTPMAIL HELP FILE BY SENDING AN E-MAIL /USE LOWER
CASE LETTERS/ WITH ONLY THE WORD...HELP...IN THE BODY TO
[email-masked]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.