

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 11:27:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.177])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1A3RWqg090065	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:27:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1380690waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:27:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.47.6 with SMTP id u6mr3690413wfu.29.1202614040934; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 19:27:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs918979wfo; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 19:27:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.91.1 with SMTP id t1mr16252954pyl.5.1202614040061; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 19:27:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f79si20807151pyh.25.2008.02.09.19.27.18; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 19:27:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m192HZ2t009237; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 21:26:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14769403 for [email-masked]; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 21:26:56 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1A3QuHh028927 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:26:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1A3QnIM021061 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:26:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1A3QnYZ015472 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:26:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1A3QnGt015471 for [email-masked]; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:26:49 -0600
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:26:49 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=2
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802090069
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

819
WWPS20 KNES 100326

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  10/0230Z

C.  16.0S

D.  140.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...ILL-DEFINED SYSTEM NONETHELESS HAS A LARGE CONVECTIVE BAND
TO THE NORTH SIDE SO DT IS A 2.5.  PT IS ALMOST A 2.5 ALSO BUT WILL KEEP
THE FT AGREEING WITH THE MET AS THE CIRCULATION CENTER RAPIDLY SLIPS TO
THE EASTSOUTHEAST.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.