

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 06:59:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.230])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0EMxjXS023854	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:59:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so1253040wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:59:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.109.16 with SMTP id h16mr2815475wfc.38.1200345452692; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 13:17:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs230436wfi; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 13:17:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.177.7 with SMTP id z7mr2818641wfe.0.1200345452378; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 13:17:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p13si9120478roh.16.2008.01.14.13.17.29; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 13:17:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0EJt6gi022615; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 15:16:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14421921 for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 15:16:19 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0ELGJNM002640 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:16:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ELGCZF014038 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:16:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ELGCnd012764 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:16:12 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0ELGCmu012763 for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:16:12 -0600
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:16:12 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=7
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801140147
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

898
TPPN10 PGTW 142115

A.  TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01W (NONAME)

B.  14/2030Z

C.  10.0N

D.  111.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  N/A

G.  IR/EIR

47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.