

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 00:03:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m19G2wCw049128	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 00:02:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so4287452pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 08:02:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.8.10 with SMTP id l10mr7524158wfi.181.1202572978011; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 08:02:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs861404wfo; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 08:02:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.185.7 with SMTP id i7mr27544742qbf.69.1202572976533; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 08:02:56 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c5si12458182qbc.19.2008.02.09.08.02.54; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 08:02:56 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m18EpWhU001857; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 10:02:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14765450 for [email-masked]; Sat,
09 Feb 2008 10:02:16 -0600
Received: from relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (relay03.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.69])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m19G2GUb025012 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:02:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m19G29bV006065 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:02:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m19G28d7006396 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:02:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m19G28b9006395 for [email-masked]; Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:02:08 -0600
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:02:08 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802090017
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

771
WWPS20 KNES 091601

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  09/1430Z

C.  15.7S

D.  138.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...APPREARS CIRCULATION IS BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZED BUT
CONVECTION IS LIMITED TO 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=1.0.  PAT AND MET ALSO 1.0.
FINAL-T BASED ON ALL THREE.
- WALTER -

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.