

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 10:12:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.232])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0O2CoLq062788	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:12:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so40626nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:12:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.12.14 with SMTP id 14mr28011wfl.81.1201140770004; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 18:12:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs510561wfi; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 18:12:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.153.6 with SMTP id a6mr232720ane.18.1201140769003; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 18:12:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g36si201946rob.15.2008.01.23.18.12.46; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 18:12:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N060Oe013117; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 20:11:33 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14520446 for [email-masked]; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 20:11:33 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0O2BWji002936 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:11:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0O2BQRB007319 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:11:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0O2BPwO032110 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:11:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0O2BPMC032105 for [email-masked]; Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:11:25 -0600
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:11:25 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801230167
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

416
ATPQ40 PGUM 240211
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST THU JAN 24 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS FROM EQ130E TO 2N145E TO EQ159E.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING MAINLY
ALONG AND JUST NORTH OF THE TROUGH...PRIMARILY BETWEEN 130E AND 134E
WHICH IS SOUTHWEST OF PALAU AND ALSO BETWEEN 137E AND 159E...WELL
SOUTH OF THE PRIMARY ISLANDS WITHIN YAP...CHUUK AND POHNPEI STATE
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF KAPINGAMARANGI AND NUKUORO ATOLLS.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM 23N180 TO NEAR WAKE ISLAND AT 18N168E AND
THEN EXTENDS BACK TO AROUND 22N153E. LOW LEVEL CLOUDINESS AND
SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 100 MILES NORTH OF
THIS BOUNDARY.

ALONG THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF OUR DISCUSSION AREA...AN EXTENSIVE
AREA OF SCATTERED SHOWERS AND MID TO LOW-LEVEL CLOUD COVER EXISTS
WITHIN THE COOL NORTHERLY FLOW COMING OFF OF MAINLAND CHINA...
PRIMARILY NORTH OF 20N AND WEST OF 138E. OTHERWISE WITHIN MICRONESIA
HIGH PRESSURE PREVAILS WITH ONLY A FEW LINES OF TRADE-WIND SHOWERS
PROPAGATING WESTWARD.

$$

EDSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.