

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 12:46:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.182])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0D4kHel077898	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:46:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2876738waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:46:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.213.9 with SMTP id l9mr2162495wfg.180.1200199577030; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 20:46:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs105197wfi; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 20:46:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.253.6 with SMTP id f6mr11029845qbs.90.1200199575829; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 20:46:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a16si6546984rof.3.2008.01.12.20.46.13; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 20:46:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0CMulWd000242; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 22:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14400587 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 22:45:16 -0600
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0D4jGln027933 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0D4j9Ds003751 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0D4j9qd013508 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:45:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0D4j9tW013507 for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:45:09 -0600
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:45:09 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801120177
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

492
FZPN40 PHFO 130445
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SUN JAN 13 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC JAN 13 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 14 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 15 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...GALE WARNING...
.COLD FRONT 30N 154W 23N 161W...CONTINUING AS A SHEAR LINE THROUGH
20N 172W 19N 170E. FRONT MOVING E 20 KT AND SHEAR LINE MOVING SE
SLOWLY. W TO NW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 25N
BETWEEN COLD FRONT AND 169W. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITHIN 270 NM E OF
COLD FRONT N OF 26N. ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM E OF COLD FRONT N
OF 28N.
.12 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 148W 21N 156W ...CONTINUING AS A
SHEAR LINE THROUGH 17N 165W 14N 180. WINDS 25 TO 35 KT OVER FORECAST
WATERS N OF 26N BETWEEN 146W AND 164W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 144W 21N 152W...CONTINUING AS A
SHEAR LINE THROUGH 17N 160W. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS
N OF 26N BETWEEN 142W AND 158W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 24N 140W 20N 146W...CONTINUING AS A
SHEAR LINE THROUGH 15N 160W. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS
N OF 28N E OF 152W.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

COLD FRONT NW OF NW FORECAST WATERS. SW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT OVER
FORECAST WATERS N OF 28N W OF 165E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 166E 27N 160E. W TO SW WINDS 20 TO
30 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 27N BETWEEN 175E AND 162E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 176E 25N 160E. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT
WITHIN 300 NM E OF COLD FRONT N OF 28N.

.HIGH 1025 MB JUST N OF AREA 31N 178W. RIDGES FROM HIGH THROUGH 24N
164W AND THROUGH 24N 160E MOVING E 15 KT.

.RIDGE 29N 140W 24N 155W MOVING S SLOWLY AND ERODING FROM THE W.

.E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 30 KT IN AREA FROM 06N TO 23N W OF 171W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 30 KT IN AREA FROM 08N TO 22N
BETWEEN 159W AND 170E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 30 KT IN AREA FROM 09N TO 23N
BETWEEN 151W AND 180.

.SEAS 9 TO 29 FT IN AREA BETWEEN 150W AND 177W. SEAS 9 TO 18 FT IN
AREA N OF 06N W OF 177W. SEAS 9 TO 12 FT IN AREA E OF 150W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 23 FT IN AREA E OF 170W. SEAS 9 TO 18 FT
IN AREA BETWEEN 170W AND 177E. SEAS 9 TO 15 FT IN AREA N OF 05N W OF
177E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 18 FT IN AREA BETWEEN 148W AND 173E...
AND IN AREA N OF 14N E OF 148W. SEAS 9 TO 14 FT IN AREA N OF 05N W
OF 173E.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REST OF
AREA.

.ITCZ...06N 140W 05N 170W 05N 160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN
240 NM N OF ITCZ W OF 165W.

$$

FOR THOSE MARINERS USING THE NOAA FTPMAIL E-MAIL SERVICE TO OBTAIN
MARINE FORECASTS...THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL PERMANENTLY TRANSITION TO
[email-masked] EFFECTIVE JAN 08 2008. FOR DETAILS...
OBTAIN THE LATEST FTPMAIL HELP FILE BY SENDING AN E-MAIL /USE LOWER
CASE LETTERS/ WITH ONLY THE WORD...HELP...IN THE BODY TO
[email-masked]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.