

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 04:16:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.227])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0FKGfWG060527	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:16:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so1497761wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:16:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.158.17 with SMTP id g17mr3429858wfe.234.1200428199746; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 12:16:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs302233wfi; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 12:16:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.115.4 with SMTP id s4mr18208043qbm.47.1200428198830; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 12:16:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q13si6209026qbq.8.2008.01.15.12.16.36; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 12:16:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FD2gmq001033; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 14:08:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14413052 for [email-masked]; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 14:08:53 -0600
Received: from relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (relay03.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.69])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FK8rTs029736 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:08:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FK8k8k001396 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:08:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FK8k35003275 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:08:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0FK8kAq003274 for [email-masked]; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:08:46 -0600
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:08:46 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=76
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801150130
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

418
FQPS01 NFFN 151800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 152000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 161800 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD10F [998HPA]  NEAR 15.5S 163.1E AT 151800UTC
SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 10S 170E 15S 179W 20S 175W 25S 175W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 16S 160E TO TD10F T0 15S 167E TO LOW [1000HPA] TO 16S 175E
18S 180 23S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 08S 178E 10S 176W 15S 173W 20S 170W 25S 170W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SSQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 19S 164W 19S 155W 20S 147W 25S 138W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 162W 23S 155W 25S 147W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

SOUTH OF 18S BETWEEN 178E AND 160E EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.  MODERATE SWELLS, HEAVY  SWELLS SOUTH OF 22S.
SWELLS MOVING WESTWARDS 05 KNOTS.

WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 12S BETWEEN 170W AND 145W MODERATE
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 12S BETWEEN 170E AND 145W MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.