

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 11:08:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.224])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1D38GEX049705	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:08:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 70so5320168wra.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:08:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.106.18 with SMTP id e18mr1711260wfc.33.1202872095772; Tue,
12 Feb 2008 19:08:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs347659wfo; Tue,
12 Feb 2008 19:08:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.253.6 with SMTP id f6mr2606157qbs.7.1202872094428; Tue,
12 Feb 2008 19:08:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e18si798865qbe.29.2008.02.12.19.08.12; Tue,
12 Feb 2008 19:08:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1CHc889009237; Tue,
12 Feb 2008 21:07:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14823058 for [email-masked]; Tue,
12 Feb 2008 21:07:04 -0600
Received: from relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (relay01.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.23])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1D374ae023789 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:07:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1D36vAN012804 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:07:03 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1D36veX000320 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:06:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1D36vDD000319 for [email-masked]; Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:06:57 -0600
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:06:57 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=4 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802120108
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_BLIZZARD_RCVD 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

737
ATPQ40 PGUM 130306
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST WED FEB 13 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT ENTERS THE DISCUSSION AREA NEAR 25N160E AND EXTENDS TO
16N142E THEN CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE TO 12N130E. EXTENSIVE
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 150 MILES
NORTH OF THE FRONT AND SHEAR LINE.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN THE
EQUATOR AND 5N FROM 158E TO 165E AND WITHIN 100 MILES NORTH AND
SOUTH OF A LINE THAT STRETCHES FROM 5N165E TO 2N170E TO 6N180.

ANOTHER AREA OF SHOWERS BEING PRODUCED BY TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS
LOCATED 100 MILES EITHER EAST AND WEST OF A LINE THAT EXTENDS FROM
5N170E TO 14N164E.

A WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING CLOUDS AND A FEW SHOWERS
NEAR THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 11N AND 15N FROM 144E TO 150E.

THE NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH HAS MOVED WEST OF 130E. LOW-LEVEL WIND
FLOW CONVERGENCE EAST OF THE TROUGH IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 2N AND 10N FROM 130E TO 136E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.