

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 04:39:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.228])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0IKd6rs042419	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 04:39:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so791463wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:39:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.83.4 with SMTP id g4mr2406605wfb.28.1200688746072; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 12:39:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs93700wfi; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 12:39:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.254.5 with SMTP id g5mr8148028qbs.61.1200688741744; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 12:39:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e14si2915166qba.28.2008.01.18.12.38.59; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 12:39:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H4jKXs001033; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 14:38:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14454219 for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 14:38:22 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IKcLgo013966 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:38:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IKcFq1011639 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:38:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IKcFKM028392 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:38:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0IKcFVZ028391 for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:38:15 -0600
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:38:15 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=47
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801180092
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P5 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

614
FQPS01 NFFN 181800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 182000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING HURRICANE WARNING 033 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan
18/1945 UTC 2008 UTC.
SEVERE TROPICAL CYCLONE FUNA CENTRE [945HPA] CATEGORY 3 WAS LOCATED
NEAR 20 DECIMAL 0 SOUTH 174 DECIMAL 2 EAST AT 181800 UTC.
POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 20.0 SOUTH 174.2 EAST AT 181800 UTC.
CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 11 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY
TURN SOUTHWARDS IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS.
CYCLONE INTENSIFYING.
EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 85 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO
90 KNOTS WITHIN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 63 KNOTS WITHIN 35 MILES OF CENTRE.EXPECT WINDS
OVER 47 KNOTS WITHIN 60 MILES OF CENTRE.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CENTRE.
FORECAST POSITION NEAR 22.7S 175.1E AT 190600 UTC
AND NEAR 26.5S 173.8E AT 191800 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF THE CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO
SEND REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE
NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC
AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 031.

GALE WARNING 034 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 18/1922 UTC 2008 UTC.IN
THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 162W 22S 162W 22S 160W 20S 159W 22S 159W 23S
158W 22S 157W 22S 155W 25S 155W 25S 162W EXPECT NORTHEAST WINDS 30 TO
35 KNOTS. AREA OF GALES MOVING SOUTHWEST 05 KNOTS.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 032.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 191800 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE TC FUNA [945HPA] CATEGORY 3 NEAR 20.0S 174.2E AT
181800UTC MOVING SOUTHEAST AT 11 KNOTS. POSITION FAIR. OUTSIDE THE
WARNING AREA EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES
OF THE CENTRE. VERY ROUGH TO HIGH SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY SWELLS.

LOW L1 [1002HPA] NEAR 22S 173W.

WEAK LOW L2 [1000HPA] NEAR 15S 168W.

WEAK LOW L3 [1008HPA] NEAR 21S 162W.

WEAK LOW L4 [1014HPA] NEAR 24S 132W.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 13S 176E 16S 178W TO L1. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 172E 12S 180 16S 175W TO L1. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 13S 160E 12S 165E 17S 172E TO TC FUNA TO 25S
178E. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ3.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ4 FROM L3 TO 20S 160W 14S 155W 09S 145W 15S 135W
TO L4. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ4.

TROUGH T1 08S 173W 13S 168W TO L2 TO 19S 171W TO L1 TO 25S 176W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 06S 165W 15S 160W TO L3 TO 25S 159W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 30 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. ROUGH
TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 160W NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 10S BETWEEN 175W AND 150W MODERATE EASTERLY
SWELLS AND BETWEEN 160W AND 135W NODERATE NORTH TO NORTHEAST SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.