

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 13:01:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0951HTH080989	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:01:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so118528pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:01:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.108.14 with SMTP id g14mr32129wfc.52.1199854877263; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 21:01:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs526799wfi; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 21:01:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.105.15 with SMTP id d15mr591057anc.65.1199854876302; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 21:01:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g36si540208rob.15.2008.01.08.21.01.14; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 21:01:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07A8XBI000242; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 23:00:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14356482 for [email-masked]; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 23:00:13 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0950DTb028690 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:00:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m09506C1006688 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:00:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m09506RA017306 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:00:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m09506Mw017305 for [email-masked]; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:00:06 -0600
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:00:06 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=98 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801080244
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

323
ATHW40 PHFO 090500
SIMHI

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC WED JAN 09 2008

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 0430 UTC JANUARY 09 2008

LOW CEILINGS ARE DISSIPATING ACROSS THE ALOHA STATE THIS EARLY
EVENING.  NONETHELESS...BROKEN CLOUDS REMAIN OVER MAUKA AND INTERIOR
SECTIONS OF KAUAI...OAHU AND WEST MAUI...AND UPSLOPE AREAS OF EAST
MAUI AS OF BULLETIN TIME.  BROKEN LOW CLOUDINESS IS ALSO EVIDENT
OVER UPSLOPE SECTIONS OF THE KONA AND KOHALA DISTRICTS ON THE BIG
ISLAND.  CONDITIONS ARE CLEAR TO PARTLY CLOUDY ELSEWHERE OVER THE
ISLES.  LOW CLOUD MOVEMENT IS FROM THE EAST/SOUTHEAST AT 15 TO 20
MPH JUST EAST OF THE BIG ISLAND AND VEERS TOWARD THE SOUTH OR
SOUTH/SOUTHWEST AT LESS THAN 10 MPH MOVING UP THE CHAIN TO KAUAI.

EXCEPT FOR BROKEN LOW CLOUDS JUST NORTH OF THE HAMAKUA DISTRICT ON
THE BIG ISLAND...IMMEDIATELY EAST OF EAST MAUI...AND SCATTERED TO
BROKEN LOW CLOUDINESS SOUTH OF MAUI NEAR KAHOOLAWE...SKIES ARE
MAINLY CLEAR IN THE ADJACENT COASTAL WATERS.

THE LEADING EDGE OF BROKEN TO OVERCAST LOW CLOUDS WITH A COLD FRONT
IS 275 MILES NORTHWEST OF KAUAI AS OF THIS WRITING.  NEAR 30N...THE
FRONT HAS BEEN MOVING TOWARD THE EAST NEAR 25 MPH OVER THE PAST SIX
HOURS.  SOUTH OF 25N...THE BOUNDARY IS HEADING SOUTHEASTWARD AT 10
TO 15 MPH.  IN THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...MOST OF THE BROKEN TO
OVERCAST MULTILAYERED CLOUDINESS WITH THE FRONT IS CURRENTLY BOUNDED
BY 30N163W 30N156W 24N164.5W 18.5N180 21N180 AND 27N167.5W.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FIRING ALONG THE
INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE FAR SOUTH OF HAWAII.  MOST OF THE
ACTIVITY IS BOUNDED BY 13.5N168W 11.5N158.5W 07N147W 06N149W
08.5N160.5W AND 07.5N173.5W.  THE CONVECTION HAS CHANGED LITTLE IN
AREAL COVERAGE OR INTENSITY OVER THE PAST SEVERAL HOURS.

$$

KINEL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.