

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 11:10:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.239])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m093AbfD054932	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:10:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so41735nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:10:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.72.21 with SMTP id u21mr21020wfa.82.1199848236988; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 19:10:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs519458wfi; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 19:10:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.156.2 with SMTP id d2mr404228qbe.54.1199848236009; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 19:10:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h5si457571roe.18.2008.01.08.19.10.33; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 19:10:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07A8XAk000242; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 21:09:37 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14356001 for [email-masked]; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 21:09:37 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0939baf020997 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:09:37 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0939ULY017397 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:09:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0939UiZ020775 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:09:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0939UpH020766 for [email-masked]; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:09:30 -0600
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:09:30 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=17
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801080227
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

316
WWPS20 KNES 090309

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97P)

B.  09/0222Z

C.  19.6S

D.  175.7W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  T1.0/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... SHEAR PATTERN FOR DT=1.0.  MET AND PT AGREE. -SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.