

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
06 Feb 2008 11:34:04 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.238])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m163Y174030720	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:34:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so2379994wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:34:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.231.7 with SMTP id d7mr962248wfh.30.1202268840454; Tue,
05 Feb 2008 19:34:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs283214wfi; Tue,
05 Feb 2008 19:34:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.91.15 with SMTP id o15mr17420082qbb.57.1202268838969; Tue,
05 Feb 2008 19:33:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f12si7641058qba.32.2008.02.05.19.33.57; Tue,
05 Feb 2008 19:33:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m15HnkW1001857; Tue,
05 Feb 2008 21:32:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14702451 for [email-masked]; Tue,
05 Feb 2008 21:32:51 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m163WoNY004311 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:32:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m163WiC6009930 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:32:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m163Whm3027728 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:32:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m163WhBi027727 for [email-masked]; Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:32:43 -0600
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:32:43 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802050046
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

423
ATPQ40 PGUM 060332
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST WED FEB 6 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A FRONTAL BOUNDARY EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N164E TO NORTH OF
THE MARIANAS AT 21N146E...THEN TURNS NORTHWESTWARD TO A LOW PRESSURE
SYSTEM CENTERED SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA NEAR 25N134E. EXTENSIVE
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES
NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND WIDESPREAD RAIN
ASSOCIATED WITH THE LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM ARE FOUND WITHIN 120 MILES
OF A LINE FROM 20N130E TO 25N135E.

A SHEAR LINE CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N163E THROUGH THE NORTHERN
MARIANAS AT 18N146E TO NEAR 16N139E. PATCHY CLOUDS AND SCATTERED
LIGHT SHOWERS ARE SEEN ALONG AND UP TO 100 MILES NORTH OF THIS
BOUNDARY.

A WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS INDUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH OF
WAKE ISLAND WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 19N171E TO 14N163E TO
14N153E.

THE COMBINATION OF STRONG SURFACE CONVERGENCE AND UPPER-LEVEL
DIVERGENCE IS PRODUCING NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS
SOUTH OF YAP WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 4N137E TO 7N146E.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH RUNS EASTWARD FROM 1N130E TO 1N145E.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING IN THE
VICINITY OF THE TROUGH AXIS WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM EQ130E TO
3N147E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF CHUUK AND POHNPEI WITHIN 160 MILES OF A LINE
FROM 3N150E TO 2N159E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE
ALSO FORMING OVER KOSRAE TO SOUTH OF MAJURO TO THE DATELINE...OR
WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 2N159E TO 5N180.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.