

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 19:10:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from hs-out-2122.google.com (hs-out-0708.google.com [64.233.178.241])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0PBAaHN014745	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:10:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by hs-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 54so1088857hsz.1 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 03:10:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.158.17 with SMTP id g17mr1058205wfe.157.1201259435548; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 03:10:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs69721wfi; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 03:10:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.28.3 with SMTP id b3mr21639992qbb.2.1201259434071; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 03:10:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e18si1673252qbe.29.2008.01.25.03.10.31; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 03:10:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ODfoH9009237; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 05:07:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14535285 for [email-masked]; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 05:07:11 -0600
Received: from relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (relay01.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.23])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PB7BhV000802 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:07:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PB74ub013584 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:07:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PB74fw013579 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:07:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0PB748c013570 for [email-masked]; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:07:04 -0600
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:07:04 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801250006
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

372
FZPN40 PHFO 251106
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC FRI JAN 25 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC JAN 25 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 26 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 27 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N164E 26N160E MOVING E 15 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 30 KT W OF
THE FRONT AND BETWEEN FRONT AND 173E N OF 27N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N172E 21N162E.  WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT
OR LESS.

.STATIONARY FRONT 30N170W 23N173E 17N179W.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS
WITHIN 75 NM W AND 150 NM E OF THE FRONT N OF 22N.

.TROUGH 26N156W 24N151W 22N144W MOVING SW 10 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT
WITHIN 150 NM NE OF THE TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH DISSIPATED.  WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR
LESS.

.RIDGE 30N147E 25N140W MOVING MOVING SW 10 KT.

.RIDGE 30N178E 24N171E 22N160E MOVING E 10 KT.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF A LINE 25N160E 30N170E 15N 170E 15N 180 EQ
180...AND S OF 10N E OF 155W.  ELSEWHERE SEAS MAINLY 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 21 FT N OF A LINE 23N160E
30N172E...AND N OF A LINE 30N151W 23N140W.  SEAS 8 TO 14 FT
ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE 18N160E 30N177E.  SEAS 9 FT OR LESS REST OF
AREA W OF 170E AND S OF 20N E OF 170W.  SEAS 8 TO 14 FT REST OF AREA.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 17 FT N OF A LINE 10N160E 05N180 10N140W.
ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 06N160E 09N170E EQ163E EQ160E
06N160E.

ITCZ...08N140W 06N157W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.