

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 16:17:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.180])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0M8HB88097946	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:17:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so2798160pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:17:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.185.13 with SMTP id i13mr3722111wff.213.1200989831118; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 00:17:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs330751wfi; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 00:17:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.201.16 with SMTP id y16mr16902981anf.30.1200989829992; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 00:17:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p13si2615673roh.16.2008.01.22.00.17.07; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 00:17:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0KE023p002313; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 02:16:33 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14494688 for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 02:16:33 -0600
Received: from relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (relay03.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.69])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M8GXG1005114 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:16:33 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M8GQqT023541 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:16:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M8GQ5j024413 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:16:26 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0M8GQAI024412 for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:16:26 -0600
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:16:26 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801210167
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

205
FQPS01 NFFN 220600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 220800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 055 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 22/0714
UTC 2008 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 162W 22S 170W 20S 172W 20S 164W 25S 160W
25S 162W:  EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS. AREA OF GALES SLOW
MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 053.

GALE WARNING 056 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 22/0719 UTC 2008 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F [996HPA] CENTRE WAS ANALYSED NEAR 15.2S
166.2W AT 220600UTC SLOWLY MOVING. POSITION POOR. EXPECT CLOCKWISE
WINDS 25 TO 35 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 45 KNOTS IN AREA BETWEEN 120 AND
360 MILES AWAY FROM THE CENTRE. AREA OF GALES MOVING WITH TROPICAL
DEPRESSION.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 054.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 230600 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F [996HPA] NEAR 15.2S 166.2W SLOW MOVING.
POSITION POOR. OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA 056 EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS IN THE AREA BETWEEN 360 TO 400 MILES AWAY FROM THE
CENTRE. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHERLY AND EASTERLY
SWELLS ABOUT THE EASTERN AND SOUTHERN QUARDRANT, HEAVY DAMAGING
SWELLS DEVELOPING ABOUT THE SOUTHERN QUADRANT OVERNIGHT.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 04S 160E 08S 168E 13S 174E 13S 178E 10S 176W 09S
170W 10S 166W TO TD11F SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN
AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHWEST TO
NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS. ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY SWELLS.

TROUGH T1 13S 160E 13S 165E 14S 173E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 25S 175E 20S 176E 15S 179E 11S 175W 10S 170W TO TD11F
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 25S 177W 23S 174W 23S 171W 25S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T3.

FRONT F1 FRM TD11F TO 18S 163W 20S 156W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F1.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF EQUATOR AND NORTH OF 20S BETWEEN 170E AND
160W, MODERATE NORTHERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA OUTSIDE OF GALE WARNING AREAS 055, EAST OF 180,
EXPECT NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SWELLS,HEAVY DAMAGING SEWLLS DEVELOPING OVERNIGHT.

SOUTH OF EQUATOR EAST OF 140W, MODERATE SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.