

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 18:46:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.177])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m08AkmiU074972	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:46:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so10501286pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 02:46:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.187.2 with SMTP id o2mr96930wfp.162.1199789207616; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 02:46:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs446433wfi; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 02:46:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.233.12 with SMTP id f12mr44716371qbh.34.1199789206789; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 02:46:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e10si13792039qbe.12.2008.01.08.02.46.40; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 02:46:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07A8Xsb000242; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 04:45:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14345917 for [email-masked]; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 04:45:21 -0600
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m08AjKXa006188 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 04:45:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m08Aj8rM012956 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 04:45:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m08Aj8pv025239 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 04:45:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m08Aj8GZ025238 for [email-masked]; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 04:45:08 -0600
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 04:45:08 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801080013
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

232
FZPN40 PHFO 081045
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC TUE JAN 08 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC JAN 08 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 09 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 10 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...GALE WARNING...
.COLD FRONT 30N 167W 22N 179E...CONTINUING AS A SHEAR LINE THROUGH
19N 177E 19N 160E. COLD FRONT MOVING E 25 KT AND SHEAR LINE NEARLY
STATIONARY. W TO NW WINDS 25 TO 35 KT IN AREA N OF 26N BETWEEN FRONT
AND 175E. SW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT WITHIN 300 NM E OF COLD FRONT N OF
24N. NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT 180 NM N OF SHEAR LINE W OF 170E. ISOLATED
TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM E OF COLD FRONT N OF 26N.
.24 HR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 154W 24N 163W...CONTINUING AS A SHEAR
LINE THROUGH 20N 176W. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITHIN 150 NM E OF COLD
FRONT N OF 29N.
.48 HR FORECAST SHEAR LINE 30N 149W 25N 163W. WINDS DIMINISHED TO
20 KT.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

COLD FRONT FAR W OF NW FORECAST WATERS.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 169E 28N 160E. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT
BETWEEN COLD FRONT AND 173E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N 170W 27N 180. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF 29N
BETWEEN 178W AND 170W.

.E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 08N TO 17N E OF 160W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 07N TO 16N
E OF 162W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 07N TO 17N
E OF 167W.

.48 HOUR FORECAST WARM FRONT 28N 170E 30N 167E.

.HIGH 1020 MB JUST W OF AREA NEAR 27N 158E MOVING E 15 KT. RIDGE
FROM HIGH THROUGH 27N 160E 24N 177E NEARLY STATIONARY AND BUILDING E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 1020 MB 26N 167E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE 27N 140W 23N 160W 21N 175W NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM
THE W.

.SEAS 9 TO 29 FT IN AREA N OF 19N W OF 178E...AND IN AREA N OF 23N
BETWEEN 170W AND 178E. SEAS 9 TO 14 FT IN AREA N OF 25N BETWEEN 157W
AND 170W. SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA FROM 06N TO 18N E OF 170W.
.24 HR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 26 FT IN AREA N OF 17N BETWEEN 162W AND
175W. SEAS 9 TO 22 FT IN AREA N OF 12N W OF 175W. SEAS 9 TO 14 FT IN
AREA N OF 25N E OF 162W. SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA FROM 04N TO 18N E
OF 168W.
.48 HR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 22 FT E OF 159W....AND IN AREA N OF 06N
BETWEEN 159W AND 180. SEAS 9 TO 16 FT IN AREA N OF 07N W OF 180.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER
REMAINDER OF AREA.

.ITCZ 07N 140W 09N 162W 05N 180 06N 162E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS
WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ W OF 147W.

$$

FOR THOSE MARINERS USING THE NOAA FTPMAIL E-MAIL SERVICE TO OBTAIN
MARINE FORECASTS...THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL PERMANENTLY TRANSITION TO
[email-masked] EFFECTIVE JAN 08 2008. FOR DETAILS...
OBTAIN THE LATEST FTPMAIL HELP FILE BY SENDING AN E-MAIL /USE LOWER
CASE LETTERS/ WITH ONLY THE WORD...HELP...IN THE BODY TO
[email-masked]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.