

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
23 Jan 2008 10:42:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.231])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0N2fncA027573	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:42:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so1567083nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:42:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.229.4 with SMTP id b4mr131914wfh.125.1201056133402; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 18:42:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs413113wfi; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 18:42:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.210.9 with SMTP id i9mr19120815ang.96.1201056132233; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 18:42:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a16si4173380rof.3.2008.01.22.18.42.09; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 18:42:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0MC00kN026941; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 20:41:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14508210 for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 20:41:12 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N2fCws024318 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:41:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N2f6cO001063 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:41:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N2f5Ad013905 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:41:05 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0N2f5l1013900 for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:41:05 -0600
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:41:05 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801220145
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

699
WWPS20 KNES 230240

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  23/0222Z

C.  19.8S

D.  166.8W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  ST2.5/2.5

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION IS RAPIDLY BECOMING DISPLACED FROM THE LLC AND
EASTERN BAND IS ALSO MOVING FURTHER EAST FROM THE LLC INDICATING SOME
WEAKENING OVER THE LAST 6HRS.  HOWEVER...HEBERT-POTEAT METHOD DOES NOT
HAVE A ST2.0...AND SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS ARE STILL CLOSER TO ST2.5
DESCRIPTION/PATTERNS THAN ST1.5 AT THIS TIME....GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.