

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 04:59:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.181])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0CKxUt8050628	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 04:59:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2681337waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:59:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.78.10 with SMTP id a10mr2143884wfb.37.1200171569996; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 12:59:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs84476wfi; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 12:59:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.110.15 with SMTP id i15mr10127609anc.49.1200171569018; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 12:59:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m5si6211943roe.4.2008.01.12.12.59.26; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 12:59:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0CA000P020625; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 14:51:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14397462 for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 14:51:06 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0CKp6FY018447 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:51:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0CKoxMB016125 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:51:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0CKoxCq003610 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:50:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0CKoxaS003609 for [email-masked]; Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:50:59 -0600
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:50:59 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=14
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801120135
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

724
FQPS01 NFFN 121800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 122000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 011 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 12/1735
UTC 2008 UTC.
IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 25S 175E 23S 175E 23S 180 23S 175W 24S 170W 25S
169W 25S 175E EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS AND INCREASING TO
35 KNOTS WITHIN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS. AREA OF GALES EXPECTED TO BE
SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 010.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 131800 UTC.

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD08F [1001HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.5S 179.0W AT
121800UTC MOVING SLOWLY SOUTHEASTWARD. POSITION POOR.

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD1 [1001HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15S 167E SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR.

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD2 [999HPA] NEAR 19S 174W SLOW MOVING. POSITION
POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 08S 175E 09S 180 15S 172W 20S 170W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 15S 160E 11S 170E 12S 180 14S 177W TO TD08F SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 20S 160E 16S 165E TO TD1 TO 16S 170E 18S 175E TO TD08F TO
18S 176W TO TD2 TO 22S 171W 25S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 14S 165W 14S 155W 25S 138W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T3.

OUTSIDE OF GALE WARNING AREA AND OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF T1 EXPECT
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS,
BECOMING HEAVY IN AREA SOUTH OF 22S BETWEEN 170E AND 165W.

WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO 35 TO 40 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SWELLS, BECOMING HEAVY IN THE AREA BETWEEN 170E AND 170W.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 130W MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.