

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 05:36:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.231])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m09Las22053298	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:36:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so215411nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:36:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.131.18 with SMTP id e18mr630586wfd.39.1199914613057; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 13:36:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs601261wfi; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 13:36:52 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.90.8 with SMTP id n8mr624590wfb.84.1199914611692; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 13:36:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a16si1500624rof.3.2008.01.09.13.36.49; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 13:36:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07A8XP6000242; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 15:35:33 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14364602 for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 15:35:32 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m09LZWX1021127 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:35:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m09LZPUT016312 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:35:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m09LZP50008667 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:35:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m09LZPct008666 for [email-masked]; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:35:25 -0600
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:35:25 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801090150
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

600
WWPS20 KNES 092135

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97P)

B.  09/2052Z

C.  20.9S

D.  175.8W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T2.0/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS... 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=2.0.  MET AND PT=2.5.  FT BASED
ON DT.  ACTIVE DEEP CONVECTION IS WANING AS DRY AIR IS ENTRAINED INTO
THE CIRCULATION AS SHOWN IN ANIMATED AMSU AND SSMI TPW IMAGERY.  -SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.