

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 10:30:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.230])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m092Utak012968	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:30:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so37688nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:30:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.232.20 with SMTP id e20mr13096wfh.198.1199845854876; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 18:30:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs517317wfi; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 18:30:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.176.3 with SMTP id d3mr327242qbp.59.1199845853594; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 18:30:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o34si433256rog.2.2008.01.08.18.30.51; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 18:30:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07A8XAW000242; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 20:30:17 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14355731 for [email-masked]; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 20:30:17 -0600
Received: from relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (relay01.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.23])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m092UGLf017464 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:30:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m092UALW022545 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:30:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m092UAfx010768 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:30:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m092UAa9010767 for [email-masked]; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:30:10 -0600
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:30:10 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=11 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801080218
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

902
ATPQ40 PGUM 090230
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST WED JAN 9 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM NEAR 20N145E TO 17N165E TO
19N180 AND BEYOND. CLOUDINESS...PATCHY LIGHT RAIN AND EMBEDDED
SHOWER ACTIVITY ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTH OF THIS
BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES EAST-SOUTHEAST FROM 6N130E
THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED NEAR 6N140E TO END AT EQ155.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS
FEATURE ARE FOUND BETWEEN 2N AND 11N FROM 130E TO 146E. THIS AREA
INCLUDES KOROR AND YAP.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE OVER POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO IS
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 2N AND 8N FROM 154E TO 180.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS ALSO GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS WITHIN
75 MILES OF A LINE THE EXTENDS FROM 11N133E TO 15N134E TO 14N134E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.