

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 11:35:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.182])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0M3ZfbI027789	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:35:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so2697561pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:35:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.11.2 with SMTP id 2mr1157284wfk.223.1200972940900; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 19:35:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs315394wfi; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 19:35:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.123.4 with SMTP id v4mr16414306anc.14.1200972939312; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 19:35:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m7si2302404roe.7.2008.01.21.19.35.33; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 19:35:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0L7ip5w013117; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 21:34:41 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14491168 for [email-masked]; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 21:34:41 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M3Yf2v004360 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:34:41 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M3YYsq026762 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:34:41 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M3YYZX023251 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:34:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0M3YYxA023250 for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:34:34 -0600
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:34:34 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801210153
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __FRAUD_419_BADTHINGS 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

247
WWPS20 KNES 220334

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (96P)

B.  22/0222Z

C.  14.6S

D.  166.7W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... BANDING MEASURES 3/10 FOR DT OF 1.5. MET AND PT AGREE.
SYSTEM RELOCATED BASED ON SSMI/AMSU IMAGERY. ...SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.