

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 10:53:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from hs-out-2122.google.com (hs-out-0708.google.com [64.233.178.240])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0U2rUbD006111	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:53:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by hs-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 54so77518hsz.1 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:53:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.106.18 with SMTP id e18mr108559wfc.33.1201661609007; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 18:53:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs438955wfi; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 18:53:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.114.11 with SMTP id r11mr394153qbm.72.1201661608017; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 18:53:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e18si188903qba.27.2008.01.29.18.53.25; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 18:53:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TF2826026942; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 20:52:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14596497 for [email-masked]; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 20:52:56 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U2qujL001961 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:52:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U2qndY025948 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:52:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U2qn7P001125 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:52:49 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0U2qnG4001124 for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:52:49 -0600
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:52:49 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801290172
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

143
ATPQ40 PGUM 300252
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST WED JAN 30 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS IN SEVERAL
AREA ACROSS MICRONESIA. THE FIRST AREA LIES SOUTHWEST OF PALAU
BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 4N FROM 130E TO 133E. THE SECOND AREA IS
FOUND WELL SOUTH OF THE MARIANAS AND SOUTH OF POHNPEI BETWEEN 2N AND
7N FROM 141E TO 160E. CHUUK IS ON THE NORTHERN EDGE OF THIS AREA.
THE THIRD AREA IS LOCATED SOUTH OF KOSRAE AND MAJURO...OR WITHIN 80
MILES OF A LINE FROM 1N162E TO 5N172E TO 7N180.

A COLD FRONT CUTS ACROSS THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE DISCUSSION AREA
FROM 23N130E TO 25N135E. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE
OCCURRING ALONG THIS BOUNDARY AND NORTHWARD TO BEYOND 25N.

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 20N170E TO BEYOND 25N
AT 171E. TRADE WINDS CONVERGING EAST OF THE TROUGH AXIS ARE
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHWEST OF
MIDWAY ISLAND...OR NORTH OF A LINE FROM 22N177E TO 22N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.