

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 01:06:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.230])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m09H6rhw079815	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 01:06:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so141693nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:06:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.97.20 with SMTP id u20mr394279wfb.203.1199898412701; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 09:06:52 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs577601wfi; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 09:06:52 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.89.9 with SMTP id m9mr405592wfb.35.1199898410702; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 09:06:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h5si1184278roe.18.2008.01.09.09.06.47; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 09:06:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m08HD9RF023584; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 11:05:39 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14362139 for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 11:05:39 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m09H5caN013168 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:05:38 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m09H5WuR007556 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:05:38 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m09H5Udt011372 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:05:30 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m09H5UEr011367 for [email-masked]; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:05:30 -0600
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:05:30 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=55 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801090085
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

000
TXPS40 PHFO 091705
TCSSP

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1705 UTC WED JAN 09 2008

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F LOCATED NEAR 21.0S 176.0W AT 09/1622 UTC
BASED ON GOES 4 KM IR RESOLUTION IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION
ACCURATE WITHIN 60 NM. ESTIMATED MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED
30 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARD 180 DEGREES AT 09 KT OVER THE PAST
6 HOURS.

T2.0/2.0/D0.5/18 HOURS

REMARKS...SYSTEM CONTINUE TO PULSE WITH DEEP CONVECTION PRESENTLY
IN NORTH AND WEST QUADRANTS. CURVED BAND PATTERN YIELDS A 0.35 WRAP
ON THE LOG10 SPIRAL...YIELDING A DT OF 2.0 WHICH AGREES WITH MET. PT
YIELDS 2.5. USED DT AND MET FOR FT AND CI.

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.