

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 11:41:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.226])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0H3fWPZ011646	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:41:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so391982nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:41:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.89.9 with SMTP id m9mr964180wfb.116.1200541288427; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 19:41:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs401919wfi; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 19:41:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.247.14 with SMTP id u14mr3291103anh.85.1200541286476; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 19:41:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g36si2204846rob.15.2008.01.16.19.41.24; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 19:41:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GLhZ8D000500; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 21:40:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14430480 for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 21:40:06 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H3e5AH024630 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:40:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H3dxFI028537 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:40:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H3dxuq032739 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:39:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0H3dxvm032734 for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:39:59 -0600
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:39:59 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=38
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801160188
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

513
WWPS20 KNES 170339

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  17/0230Z

C.  15.1S

D.  168.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.5/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... INTERACTION WITH ISLANDS HAS CAUSED SLIGHT
WEAKENING. BANDING MEASURES 6/10 FOR DT OF 3.0. MET=3.5 PT=3.0 FT BASED
ON PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.