

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 03:50:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.182])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m17JoifW039977	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 08 Feb 2008 03:50:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id r23so1442469elf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 11:50:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.103.6 with SMTP id a6mr6540059wfc.21.1202413843457; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 11:50:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs619064wfo; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 11:50:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.142.10 with SMTP id p10mr8070071qbd.94.1202413842486; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 11:50:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c5si10020714qbc.19.2008.02.07.11.50.40; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 11:50:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17JhPjP009237; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 13:49:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14741175 for [email-masked]; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 13:49:52 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17Jnql7006347 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:49:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17Jnjf6008085 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:49:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17JnjHP013002 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:49:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m17Jnj5l012998 for [email-masked]; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:49:45 -0600
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:49:45 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802070055
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __FRAUD_419_LOC 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

645
FXPQ60 PGUM 071949
AFDPQ

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
550 AM CHST FRI FEB 8 2008

.SYNOPSIS...
SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS RAGGED REMAINS OF AN OLD SHEAR LINE
TRICKLING THROUGH THE MARIANAS. RADAR IMAGERY SHOWS JUST ENOUGH
SHOWER COVERAGE TO JUSTIFY ISOLATED SHOWER COVERAGE IN THE GRIDS.
SATELLITE IMAGERY ALSO SUGGESTS CLOUD COVERAGE WILL STILL BE
SCATTERED TODAY. RIDGE HAS REBUILT NORTH OF THE FORECAST ZONES AND
ANATAHAN...SO THE VOG PLUME FROM THE VOLCANO IS TRAILING OFF TO THE
WEST-SOUTHWEST INTO THE PHILIPPINE SEA.

&&

.DISCUSSION...
NO CHANGES TO THE FORECAST PHILOSOPHY. LEFT FORECAST GRIDS INTACT
WHILE REFRESHING WIND AND DEW POINT GRIDS THROUGH DAY 5. USED 35
PERCENT GUST FACTOR AND 5 KT GUST DIFFERENTIAL FOR ALL THE WIND
GRIDS. FORECASTER LOOKS RELATIVELY DRY WITH RIDGING IN CONTROL. ONLY
ITEM ON THE HORIZON...GFS LONG RANGE GUIDANCE HINTS AT A SHEAR LINE
SAGGING IN FROM THE NORTH NEXT FRIDAY. WILL PASS ON ANY RESPECTIVE
GRID EDITS AT THIS TIME.

&&

.MARINE/SURF...
BENIGN MARINE CONDITIONS ARE IN STORE FOR THE NEAR TERM...WITH
MODERATE RIP CURRENT RISK IN STORE FOR NORTH AND EAST FACING REEFS.
SWELL GRIDS IN GOOD SHAPE WITH NEXT HIGH SURF EVENT FOR NORTH FACING
REEFS STILL SCHEDULED TO BEGIN LATE TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.

&&

.EASTERN MICRONESIA...

&&

.WESTERN MICRONESIA...

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MCELROY/BAQUI

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.