

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 17:23:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.231])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0H9NHln098298	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:23:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so424328nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:23:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.14.20 with SMTP id 20mr1026367wfn.2.1200561796483; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 01:23:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs418525wfi; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 01:23:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.96.6 with SMTP id y6mr4072387qbl.24.1200561795065; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 01:23:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e19si1438644qbe.6.2008.01.17.01.23.12; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 01:23:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FD2gX4001034; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 03:22:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14432671 for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 03:22:12 -0600
Received: from relay05.cites.uiuc.edu (relay05.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.40])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H9MCqx028455 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:22:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay05.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H9M59t024431 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:22:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H9M564011995 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:22:05 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0H9M5mZ011994 for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:22:05 -0600
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:22:05 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=3
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801170002
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

990
TPPN10 PGTW 170919

A.  TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01W (NONAME)

B.  17/0830Z

C.  4.4N

D.  105.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  N/A

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.