

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 16:01:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.182])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0381oKC076552	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:01:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so9868278waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:01:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.107.1 with SMTP id f1mr3192687wfc.26.1199347310369; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 00:01:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs215355wfi; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 00:01:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.127.18 with SMTP id z18mr30448513anc.39.1199347308868; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 00:01:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m7si18158666roe.7.2008.01.03.00.01.46; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 00:01:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m031utrk012314; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 02:00:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14471864 for [email-masked]; Thu,
03 Jan 2008 02:00:51 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0380pPE008824 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0380ia7011043 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0380icY027152 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:44 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0380iR6027151 for [email-masked]; Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:44 -0600
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:00:44 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=93
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801020234
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

848
FQPS01 NFFN 030600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 030800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 040600 UTC.

WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 15S 165E 20S 166E 25S 166E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 06S 160E 10S 167E 15S 175E 20S 177E  SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 200 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 10S 175E 10S 168W 20S 155W 23S 152W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 09S 161W 15S 147W 20S 141W  SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T2.

FRONTAL SYSTEM 25S 173E 20S 10W 21S 160W 25S 152W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200
MILES OF FRONT.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 175W AND BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 15S, A
MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 10S AND WITHIN 240 MILES OF CZ2 NORTHERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND GUSTING TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 170E EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE TO HEAVY EAST TO NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH
SEAS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.