

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 12:41:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.183])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1B4fW0I057141	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:41:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2181145waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:41:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.33.19 with SMTP id l19mr661837wfj.85.1202704882314; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 20:41:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs93085wfo; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 20:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.93.1 with SMTP id v1mr3863759pyl.28.1202704880167; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 20:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v56si50808912pyh.3.2008.02.10.20.41.18; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 20:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m192HZVe009237; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 22:40:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14782393 for [email-masked]; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 22:40:21 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1B4eLJs018967 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:40:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1B4eFkx020635 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:40:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1B4eEPh032289 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:40:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1B4eEtv032288 for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:40:14 -0600
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:40:14 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=7 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802100082
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

289
FZPN40 PHFO 110440
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC MON FEB 11 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC FEB 11 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 12 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC FEB 13 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...STORM WARNING...
.COLD FRONT 30N160E MOVING E 50 KT. S AND SW WINDS INCREASING TO 40
TO 50 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS WITHIN 240 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N.
WINDS 25 TO 35 KT ELSEWHERE N OF 24N W OF 170E...AREA ALSO MOVING E
50 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN AREA N OF 28N W OF 173E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N180 25N 170E 23N 160E.  WINDS 25 TO
40 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF A LINE 24N170E 24N180 30N 169W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N165W 24N180 22N165E.  WINDS 25 TO 30 KT
WITHIN 240 NM E OF FRONT N OF 28N.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N163W 25N170W THENCE A STATIONARY FRONT THRU 23N175E.
COLD FRONT MOVING ENE 20 KT. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITHIN 180 NM E OF
FRONT N OF 29N. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM EITHER SIDE
OF FRONT N OF 28N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT MOVED NORTH OF FORECAST WATERS. WINDS 20 KT
OR LESS.

.TROUGH 12N154W 15N154W NEARLY STATIONARY AND WEAKENING.  ISOLATED
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM E OF TROUGH N OF 13N.

.HIGH 28N 179W 1016 MB MOVING ENE 45 KT. RIDGES FROM HIGH THRU
26N172W AND THRU 21N160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH MOVED N OF FORECAST AREA.

.RIDGE 30N147W 24N160W NEARLY STATIONARY.

EAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 11N TO 19N E OF 153W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST EAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 12N TO 18N E OF 147W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 12 TO 19 FT N OF A LINE 28N160E 23N175E 26N 170W 30N161W.
SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF LINE 14N 160E 04N 180 04N 170W.  ELSEWHERE
SEAS 8 TO 11 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 19 TO 24 FT N OF LINE 28N 170E 28N 177W 30N
176W. SEAS 12 TO 18 FT N OF A LINE 28N160E 24N170E 21N170W 24N 160W
30N150W. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF LINE 19N 160E 10N 170E 06N 170W.
ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 TO 11 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 23 FT N OF A LINE 26N165E 23N180 27N
170W 30N163W. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT S OF 19S W OF 170E. ELSEWHERE SEAS
8 TO 11 FT.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN  AREA FROM 10N TO 13N E OF 148W.

.ITCZ...EASTERN SEGMENT 09N140W 05N156W...WESTERN SEGMENT 03N176W
04N170E 05N 160E.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM N OF THE ITCZ W OF
153W... AND WITHIN 90 NM N OF ITCZ W OF 168E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.