

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 23:39:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.238])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0BFdJ8c046295	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:39:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so721226wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:39:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.102.5 with SMTP id z5mr1717146wfb.15.1200065958263; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 07:39:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs40794wfi; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 07:39:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.240.9 with SMTP id n9mr1719939wfh.6.1200065944909; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 07:39:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h7si4335854roe.17.2008.01.11.07.39.02; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 07:39:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0ANqL3Q020758; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 09:37:08 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14385799 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 09:37:08 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0BFb8Wm004313 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:37:08 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0BFb1Yh028407 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:37:07 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0BFb1nc032366 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:37:01 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0BFb1ja032365 for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:37:01 -0600
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:37:01 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801110058
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_900_999 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __FRAUD_419_LOC 0, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0'

069
WWPN20 KNES 111536

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  11/1430Z

C.   9.9N

D.  126.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.5/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND EXACT LLC...IF THERE IS A CLOSED LLC.
SWIR LOOP DID HINT AT SOME VERY LOW LEVEL CU BAND FEATURES THAT HINTED AT
LLC BEING VERY CLOSE TO THE PHILIPPINES OR EVEN IN THE WESTERN EXTENTS
OF THE BOHOL SEA... A SMALL CLUSTER OF DISTANT CONVECTION DOES MEASURE
.2 ON LOG10 FOR DT OF 1.0. PT IS 1.0 AS WELL AS MET. FT IS 1.0 THOUGH
CI IS STILL 1.5 PER WEAKENING RULES...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.