

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 22:23:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.186])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0REN7Hp004675	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:23:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1124541rvf.37 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 06:23:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.185.13 with SMTP id i13mr1911973wff.213.1201443786760; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 06:23:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs160401wfi; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 06:23:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.3.9 with SMTP id 9mr3745116qbc.0.1201443785556; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 06:23:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a5si3785381qbd.17.2008.01.27.06.23.02; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 06:23:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0RBFv43021329; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 08:21:56 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14559116 for [email-masked]; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 08:21:52 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0RELpnA021868 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:21:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0RELjGI008969 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:21:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0RELjKW021350 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:21:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0RELjrP021349 for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:21:45 -0600
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:21:45 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 271200.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801270043
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WWJP25 RJTD 271200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 271200.
WARNING VALID 281200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 968 HPA
AT 55N 169E SEA EAST OF KAMCHATKA MOVING NORTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 1300 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 800 MILES ELSEWHERE.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1014 HPA AT 31N 157E EAST 25 KT.
HIGH 1024 HPA AT 37N 134E ESE SLOWLY.
HIGH 1018 HPA AT 24N 138E EAST 10 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.