

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 22:15:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0DEFK42013421	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:15:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so3109337waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:15:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.162.5 with SMTP id k5mr2202076wfe.53.1200233719977; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 06:15:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs127901wfi; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 06:15:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.96.10 with SMTP id t10mr1958335ybb.87.1200233717691; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 06:15:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m5si7030329roe.4.2008.01.13.06.15.14; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 06:15:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0CASp1E022615; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 08:13:43 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14405245 for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 08:13:42 -0600
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0DEDgV4020802 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 08:13:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0DEDZnn025264 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 08:13:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0DEDZrq020333 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 08:13:35 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0DEDZ5Y020332 for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 08:13:35 -0600
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 08:13:35 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=2 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801130044
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

139
ATPQ40 PGUM 131413
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST MON JAN 14 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH UNDULATES EASTWARD FROM 5N130E TO 2N135E TO
3N143E TO END AT EQ152E. CONVERGENT WEST WINDS ARE GENERATING
SCATTERED SHOWERS ALONG THE EQUATOR SOUTH OF KOROR...YAP AND
CHUUK...OR SOUTH OF A LINE FROM 3N130E TO 3N140E TO EQ150E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS JUST
SOUTHEAST OF YAP BETWEEN 6N AND 9N FROM 139E TO 142E.

ANOTHER TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER
THE CNMI NORTH OF SAIPAN BETWEEN 16N AND 18N FROM 144E TO 148E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF CHUUK BETWEEN 3N AND 7N FROM 146E TO 154E AND
OVER POHNPEI BETWEEN 4N AND 9N FROM 154E TO 162E. SCATTERED SHOWERS
ARE FOUND OVER MAJURO AND JUST SOUTH OF KWAJALEIN BETWEEN 4N AND 8N
FROM 166E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N148E TO BEYOND 130E AT
20N. PATCHY CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND
NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY TO BEYOND 25N.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.