

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 02:28:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.225])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0GIS694058035	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:28:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so186750wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:28:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.231.7 with SMTP id d7mr636955wfh.194.1200508110991; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 10:28:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs377116wfi; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 10:28:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.203.8 with SMTP id a8mr83475ybg.56.1200508110057; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 10:28:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z21si766328qbc.21.2008.01.16.10.28.27; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 10:28:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FD2gGv001034; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 12:27:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14425155 for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 12:27:20 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GIRKZF025830 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:27:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GIREt4012526 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:27:20 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GIR4Fi029968 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:27:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0GIR0dC029876 for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:27:00 -0600
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:27:00 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801160096
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

071
ATHW40 PHFO 161826
SIMHI

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1830 UTC WED JAN 16 2008

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 1800 UTC JANUARY 16 2008

A BROAD FIELD OF STABLE STRATOCUMULUS CLOUDS PRESENTLY LIES OVER AND
AROUND THE MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS EARLY THIS WEDNESDAY MORNING.
INDIVIDUAL CLOUD ELEMENTS ARE GENERALLY MOVING DOWN FROM THE NORTH
NORTHEAST. THIS IS PRIMARILY CAUSING LOW CLOUDS TO BE BANKED UP OVER
A GOOD PORTION OF MOST NORTH AND NORTHEAST FACING SLOPES.

OVER ON KAUAI LOW CLOUDS ARE SEEN OVER NORTHERN AND EASTERN SLOPES.
WHILE ON OAHU LOW CLOUDS ARE BANKED UP OVER THE SLOPES AND SUMMITS
OF BOTH THE KOOLAU AND WAIANAE MOUNTAIN RANGES WITH OCCASIONAL CLOUD
COVER OVER THE CENTRAL PORTION OF THE ISLAND. MOST OF MOLOKAI WAS
CLOUD COVERED WHILE IT WAS BASICALLY CLEAR OVER LANAI EXCEPT FOR A
FEW PATCHES OF LOW CLOUDS OVER THE NORTHERN SLOPES.. OVER ON MAUI
LOW CLOUDS ARE BANDED UP OVER THE NORTHEAST SLOPES OF HALEAKALA WITH
A FEW PATCHES SEEN OVER THE NORTHEAST FACING SLOPES OF THE WEST MAUI
MOUNTAINS. OVER ON THE BIG ISLAND LOW CLOUDS ARE BANKED UP THE
WINDWARD SLOPES FROM NORTH KOHALA SOUTH THROUGH THE PUNA DISTRICT.

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.