

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 02:31:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from hs-out-2122.google.com (hs-out-0708.google.com [64.233.178.250])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0BIVAmJ068058	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:31:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by hs-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 54so1179982hsz.1 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:31:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.225.11 with SMTP id x11mr1849856wfg.175.1200076268823; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 10:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs8440wfi; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 10:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.224.5 with SMTP id w5mr1848119wfg.215.1200076268160; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 10:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d34si4519149roh.5.2008.01.11.10.31.05; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 10:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0ANqLF2020758; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 12:30:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14387911 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 12:30:22 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0BIUMmh027454 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:30:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0BIUFWF009763 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:30:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0BIUFIO010308 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:30:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0BIUBxj010299 for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:30:11 -0600
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:30:11 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=3
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801110100
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

138
ATHW40 PHFO 111830
SIMHI

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1830 UTC FRI JAN 11 2008

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 1800 UTC JANUARY 11 2008

OVER THE ISLANDS...THE OVERCAST ALTOCUMULUS AND HIGH LEVEL CIRRUS
FROM YESTERDAY HAVE MOVED EAST OF THE ISLANDS OVERNIGHT AND ONLY LOW
STRATOCUMULUS REMAIN. KAUAI IS MOSTLY CLEAR WITH SCATTERED SC
OVER WINDWARD AREAS. WINDWARD OAHU HAS BROKEN SC AND CENTRAL OAHU
HAS BROKEN LOW SC WITH SOME FOG HANGING IN LOW LYING SPOTS. MAUI
COUNTY AND THE BIG ISLAND BOTH HAVE BROKEN SC OVER WINDWARD AREAS
AND CLEAR SKIES ELSEWHERE.

THE TAIL END OF A COLD FRONT IS PASSING FAR NORTHEAST OF THE
ISLANDS NEAR 155W...AND THE ASSOCIATED 150 MILE WIDE CLOUD BAND IS
MOVING 25 MPH TO THE EAST. THE CLOUD BAND EXTENDS AS FAR SOUTH AS
28N. BROKEN MID AND HIGH CLOUDS TRAIL SOUTHWEST FROM THE FRONT TO
SOUTHEAST AND SOUTH OF THE BIG ISLAND.

BETWEEN 10N AND 20N LOW LEVEL CLOUD MOTION IS TOWARD THE WEST AT 20
TO 30 MPH AND SKIES ARE SCATTERED WITH FREQUENT PATCHES OF BROKEN SC.

FROM 140W TO 150W BETWEEN 10N AND 30N BROKEN TO OVERCAST SC AND
STRATUS ARE MOVING EAST TO NORTHEAST AT 10 TO 20 MPH. BEHIND THE
AFOREMENTIONED FRONT SCATTERED SC ARE MOVING NORTHEAST IN AREAS
NORTH OF 25N AND MOVING WEST IN AREAS SOUTH OF 25N. A CLOUD BAND
ASSOCIATED WITH THE NEXT COLD FRONT FAR NORTHWEST OF THE STATE
STRETCHES FROM 30N 170W TO 25N 180. OVERCAST LAYERED CLOUDS WITH
EMBEDDED THUNDERSTORMS MAKE UP THIS CLOUD BAND.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.