

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 17:46:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.180])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0H9kJxt005808	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:46:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so698953pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:46:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.160.1 with SMTP id m1mr1038859wfo.10.1200563178815; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 01:46:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs420525wfi; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 01:46:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.185.7 with SMTP id i7mr4073344qbf.69.1200563177918; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 01:46:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z21si1446466qbc.21.2008.01.17.01.46.15; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 01:46:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H4jKcq001033; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 03:42:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14432801 for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 03:42:52 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H9gqns000307 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:42:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H9gjix003355 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:42:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0H9gjZt016630 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:42:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0H9gjY6016627 for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:42:45 -0600
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:42:45 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=11
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801170003
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

472
WWPS20 KNES 170942

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  17/0830Z

C.  15.3S

D.  169.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... 9/10 BANDING FOR DT=3.5.  MET AND PT AGREE.    FT BASED
ON DT.  -SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.