

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 07:11:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.234])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m09NBXci080079	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:11:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so239923nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:11:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.84.3 with SMTP id h3mr699374wfb.34.1199920302427; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 15:11:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs607541wfi; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 15:11:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.138.8 with SMTP id l8mr496427ybd.141.1199920301828; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 15:11:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m7si1613867roe.7.2008.01.09.15.11.39; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 15:11:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07A8XQK000242; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 17:10:36 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14365349 for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 17:10:36 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m09NAZuK000450 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:10:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m09NASJQ007065 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:10:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m09NAS0V001165 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:10:28 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m09NAS7m001164 for [email-masked]; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:10:28 -0600
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:10:28 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=4 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801090168
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

636
WWPS21 NFFN 092300
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 09/2309 UTC 2008 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F [996HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 21.2S 175.6W AT
092100UTC AND MOVING SOUTH AT 5 KNOTS. POSITION POOR BASED ON MTSAT
VIS/IR IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION AND PERIPHERAL SURFACE OSERVATION. SST
AROUND 28-29 DEGREE CELCIUS. CONVECTION HAS INCREASED IN THE LAST
6-12 HOURS AND THE SYSTEM HAS BECOME MORE ORGANISED WITH 0.35
BANDING ON THE LOG SPIRAL. 07F LIES IN A LOW TO MODERATE SHEARED
ENVIRONMENT. MOST GLOBAL MODELS [UKGC,EC,GFS] PREDICT SOME MORE
INTENSIFICATION AND GRADUALLY MOVE THE SYSTEM ON A SOUTH TO
SOUTHEASTERLY TRACK.

POTENTIAL FOR THE 07F TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE IN THE NEXT
24 HOURS IS MODERATE TO HIGH.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 08F [1003HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 169.0E AT
092100UTC AND SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR BASED ON MTSAT VIS/IR
IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION AND PERIPHERAL SURFACE OSERVATION. SST AROUND
29-30 DEGREE CELCIUS. CONVECTION HAS INCREASED IN THE LAST 12 HOURS,
BUT THE SYSTEM STILL LACKS ORGANISATION. THE SYSTEM LIES IN A
MODERATE SHEARED ENVIRONMENT, BUT 08F IS EXPECTED TO MOVE INTO A LOW
SHEARED ENVIRONMENT WITHIN 18 HOURS. THE GLOBAL MODELS [UKGC,EC,GFS]
PREDICT 08F TO INTENSIFY WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS IT MOVES
EASTWARDS.

POTENTIAL FOR THE 08F TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE IN THE NEXT
24-48 HOURS IS MODERATE TO HIGH.

NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN
THE AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.