

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
31 Jan 2008 11:46:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.239])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0V3kj6w053056	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:46:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so543081wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:46:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.212.19 with SMTP id k19mr884793wfg.66.1201751204796; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 19:46:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs13048wfi; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 19:46:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.28.3 with SMTP id b3mr14460820qbb.2.1201751203507; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 19:46:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f17si1217419qba.35.2008.01.30.19.46.41; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 19:46:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U3bxiQ026941; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 21:46:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14612590 for [email-masked]; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 21:46:04 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0V3k4l9010153 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:46:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0V3jvnN004204 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:46:03 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0V3jvlj015416 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:45:57 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0V3jvVl015415 for [email-masked]; Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:45:57 -0600
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:45:57 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=2
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0801300090
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0'

560
WWPS20 KNES 310345

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  31/0230Z

C.  19.2S

D.  171.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS REDEVELOPED AND EYE THAT IS SEEN IN THE VISIBLE
IMAGERY WHICH IS EMBEDDED APPROXIMATELY 3/4 DEGREE FOR A DT=5.0.  PAT AND
MET ALSO 5.0.  FINAL-T DETERMINED FROM PAT AND MET.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.