

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 18:48:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m17AmpuK081412	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:48:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so3419827pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 02:48:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.217.17 with SMTP id p17mr5990028wfg.139.1202381331000; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 02:48:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs555188wfo; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 02:48:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.151.17 with SMTP id d17mr1096081qbo.54.1202381329169; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 02:48:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 1si9483395qbh.7.2008.02.07.02.48.47; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 02:48:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m16IfeQQ001857; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 04:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14733476 for [email-masked]; Thu,
07 Feb 2008 04:45:16 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17AjFWs023032 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17Aj8mr022031 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17Aj7GN019571 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:45:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m17Aj7Pm019570 for [email-masked]; Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:45:07 -0600
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:45:07 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=3 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802070017
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

088
FZPN40 PHFO 071045
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC THU FEB 07 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC FEB 07 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC FEB 08 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC FEB 09 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
...GALE WARNING...
.FRONT W OF AREA MOVING E 30 KT. SE TO S WINDS 25 TO 35 KT NW OF
LINE 30N164E 28N160E.
.12 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N161E 29N160E. S TO SW WINDS 25 TO
35 KT NW OF LINE 30N171E 26N160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N169E 25N160E. SW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT N
OF LINE 30N172E 28N167E 30N168E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATING AND MOVING N OF AREA.

.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N171E 23N160E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF
LINE 30N174E 27N166E 28N160E.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N173W 27N178W 25N176E MOVING E 25 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N160W 27N165W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT N OF AREA.

.TROUGH 12N152W 08N153W MOVING NW SLOWLY. SCATTERED STRONG TSTMS
WITHIN 240NM E OF TROUGH.

.RIDGE 30N156W 25N170W 24N174E MOVING E 20 KT N OF 25N AND NEARLY
STATIONARY ELSEWHERE.

E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BOUNDED BY 25N145W 23N140W 11N140W 13N148W
25N145W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 12N TO 16N E OF 155W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 12N TO 17N BETWEEN 145W
AND 155W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF LINE 04N140W EQ165W 03N177E 15N160E. SEAS 8
TO 14 FT ELSEWHERE.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF LINE EQ145W 07N158W
EQ173W...SW OF LINE EQ176E 06N160E AND BOUNDED BY 30N173E 12N160E
28N160E 30N173E. SEAS 8 TO 14 FT ELSEWHERE.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 16 FT N OF LINE 30N150W 25N163W
30N168W. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 03S AND BOUNDED BY 30N178W 10N160E
27N160E 30N178W. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 10N TO 16N BETWEEN 150W AND 160W.

.ITCZ...08N140W 10N151W AND 11N154W 05N175W 04N160E. ISOLATED
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ W OF 175E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.