

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 16:56:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m098uMo5035536	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:56:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so292062waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:56:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.16.9 with SMTP id t9mr43028wfi.107.1199868981553; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 00:56:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs542214wfi; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 00:56:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.34.16 with SMTP id h16mr962284anh.111.1199868980776; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 00:56:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p6si720428roc.0.2008.01.09.00.56.18; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 00:56:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07A8XCw000242; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 02:55:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14357957 for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 02:55:32 -0600
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m098tWEL017208 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:55:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m098tPFL016315 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:55:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m098tPRC008796 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:55:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m098tPxI008795 for [email-masked]; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:55:25 -0600
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:55:25 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=21
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801090001
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

305
WWPS20 KNES 090855

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97P)

B.  09/0822Z

C.  19.8S

D.  175.8W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMI

H.  REMARKS...BANDIN MEASURES .35 ON LOG10 SPIRAL. MET=1.0 PT=1.5 FT
BASED ON PT.
SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.