

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 04:38:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.229])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0TKc04M006242	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 04:38:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 70so1953420wra.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:38:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.34.11 with SMTP id m11mr3652564wfj.222.1201639079264; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 12:37:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs410525wfi; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 12:37:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.196.2 with SMTP id y2mr15264351qbp.83.1201639078270; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 12:37:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e14si6281951qba.28.2008.01.29.12.37.56; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 12:37:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TGH4A5028379; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 14:37:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14590636 for [email-masked]; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 14:37:15 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TKbF69007695 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:37:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TKb8Or023101 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:37:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TKb8kX020188 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:37:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0TKb8Pg020187 for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:37:08 -0600
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:37:08 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=64
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801290118
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P5 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

442
FQPS01 NFFN 291800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 290800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 080 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 29/1915
UTC 2008 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE CENTRE [990HPA] CATEGORY 1 WAS LOCATED NEAR 18
DECIMAL 5 SOUTH 173 DECIMAL 8 EAST AT 291800 UTC. POSITION POOR.
REPEAT POSITION 18.5 SOUTH 173.8 EAST AT 291800 UTC.CYCLONE MOVING
WEST-SOUTHWEST ABOUT 08 KNOTS.EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 45 KNOTS
CLOSE TO THE CENTRE.EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMICIRCLE AND 70 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.

FORECAST POSITION NEAR 18.7S 171.0E AT 300600 UTC
AND NEAR 19.0S 170.4E AT 301800 UTC.
ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF THE CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO
SEND REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE
NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC
AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 079.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 300600 UTC.

TC GENE CENTRE NEAR 18.5S 173.8E AT 291800 UTC. OUTSIDE WARNING AREA
EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF TC CENTRE.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. DAMAGING HEAVY SWELLS ASSOCIATED WITH TC
GENE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1: 06S 160E 06S 170E 13S 179E 18S 178E TO TC GENE
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
200 MILES OF CZ1 AND TC. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH TO
VERY ROUGH SEAS.

TROUGH T1: FROM TC GENE TO 18S 165E 15S 170E TO TC GENE SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2:FROM TC GENE 20S 174W 25S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3: FROM TC GENE 19S 178W 15S 171W 11S 160W 13S 145W 21S 120W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 10S EAST OF 150W, MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.