

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 08:38:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0S0bxjQ066068	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:38:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so1606160pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:37:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.237.20 with SMTP id k20mr2042226wfh.174.1201480679237; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 16:37:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs193002wfi; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 16:37:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.95.12 with SMTP id x12mr9984972qbl.71.1201480678147; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 16:37:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e11si4191604qbc.5.2008.01.27.16.37.55; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 16:37:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0Q61ss1026941; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 18:37:09 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14563687 for [email-masked]; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 18:37:09 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0S0b9vR001553 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:37:09 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0S0b2JH004918 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:37:08 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0S0b23u012535 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:37:02 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0S0b2gE012534 for [email-masked]; Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:37:02 -0600
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:37:02 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801270143
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

591
ATHW40 PHFO 280036
SIMHI

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0030 UTC MON JAN 28 2008

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 0000 UTC JANUARY 28 2008

STRONG TRADE WINDS CONTINUE TO BRING LOW OVERCAST STRATOCUMULUS
/SC/ TO THE WINDWARD COASTS OF THE ISLAND CHAIN THIS MORNING. OVER
OAHU SKIES REMAIN BROKEN SC OVER MOST AREAS WITH THE CLEARS SKIES
OVER THE COAST ON THE NORTH AND SOUTH SHORE. MOST OF KAUAI CONTINUES
WITH BROKEN TO OVERCAST SC. THE LEE SIDES OF THE MAUI COUNTY ISLANDS
ARE MOSTLY CLEAR EXCEPT AREAS ON THE SLOPES OF HALEAKALA WHERE
BROKEN SC RINGS THE MOUNTAIN. THE LEE OF THE BIG ISLAND IS CLEAR
FROM KONA TO POINTS NORTH...WHILE SOUTH OF KONA SKIES ARE OVERCAST
SC DOWN TO SOUTH POINT.

UPSTREAM OF THE ISLANDS...LOW TOPPED...STABLE...CLOSED CELLULAR SC
AND STRATUS ARE MOVING 25 MPH TOWARD THE SOUTHWEST. THESE CLOUDS ARE
BRINGING BROKEN SKY COVER TO THE AREA BETWEEN 140W AND 160W AND 20N
TO 30N.

AN UPPER LEVEL LOW 700 MILES WEST OF KAUAI CONTINUES TO WEAKEN AS IT
MOVES SLOWLY WEST. BROKEN LAYERED CLOUDS WITH EMBEDDED ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED ALONG THE EASTERN QUADRANT AND STRETCH
FROM 15N TO 20N AND BETWEEN 165W AND 170W. CIRRUS EXTENDS EAST FROM
LOW REACHING AS FAR AS 140W BETWEEN 10N AND 18N. THE CIRRUS IS BEING
CARRIED ALONG BY THE SUBTROPICAL JET STREAM MOVING NEAR 100 MPH.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.