

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 12:46:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.176])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0J4k1SP067456	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:46:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2374428waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:46:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.222.21 with SMTP id u21mr2543532wfg.41.1200717960853; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 20:46:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs115345wfi; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 20:45:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.27.13 with SMTP id a13mr9047484qba.53.1200717958225; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 20:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m5si6204247roe.4.2008.01.18.20.45.55; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 20:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0IGBAhQ021329; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 22:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14457952 for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 22:45:15 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0J4jERF000325 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:45:14 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0J4j8X3021686 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:45:14 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0J4j8bi014689 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:45:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0J4j714014688 for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:45:07 -0600
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:45:07 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=2 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801180158
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

312
FZPN40 PHFO 190445
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SAT JAN 19 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC JAN 19 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 20 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 21 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...GALE WARNING...
.18 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 166E 26N 160E MOVING E 30 KT. WINDS
25 TO 35 KT IN AREA N OF A LINE 30N 174E 26N 160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 175W 21N 173E. WINDS DIMINISHED TO
20 KT OR LESS.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

COLD FRONT 30N 171W 21N 171E MOVING E 20 KT. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN
AREA N OF 26N BETWEEN 175E AND 165W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WEAKENING COLD FRONT 30N 164W 26N 171W. WINDS
DIMINISHED TO 20 OR LESS.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

TROUGH 26N 157W 22N 157W 19N 157W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE
TSTMS FROM 16N TO 27N BETWEEN 158W AND 148W.

RIDGE 28N 160E 27N 173E MOVING SE 15 KT.

RIDGE 30N 155W 22N 179W NEARLY STATIONARY.

OTHERWISE WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST AREA.

SEAS 12 TO 18 FT IN AREA N OF A LINE 22N 160E 23N 172E 30N 169W.
SEAS 9 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE IN AREA N OF A LINE 07N 160E 05N 156W
25N 140W. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS REST OF AREA.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 17 FT IN AREA N OF A LINE 27N 160E
28N 170E 22N 173E 22N 179W 30N 164W. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA
S OF 10N W OF 171E...S OF 11N E OF 150W...AND N OF 20N BETWEEN 164W
AND 155W. SEAS 9 TO 12 FT REST OF AREA.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF 05N W OF 171E. SEAS
9 TO 14 FT REST OF AREA.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS IN AREA W OF 162E BETWEEN 11N AND 16N.

ITCZ 07N 140W 06N 148W 06N 163W 03N 178E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS
WITHIN 180 NM N OF ITCZ.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.