

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 17:18:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.177])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0K9Ifrs039174	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:18:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so3182787waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 01:18:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.9.5 with SMTP id m5mr2798248wfi.94.1200820720961; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 01:18:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs178329wfi; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 01:18:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.210.3 with SMTP id i3mr11841464qbg.22.1200820719911; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 01:18:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o33si8267417rog.14.2008.01.20.01.18.36; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 01:18:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0JC0sSN021329; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 03:18:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14467403 for [email-masked]; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 03:18:06 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0K9I6dD005654 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:18:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0K9HxNF016190 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:18:05 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0K9Hxr3013737 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:17:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0K9Hxxt013736 for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:17:59 -0600
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:17:59 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=9
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801200000
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

994
WWPS20 KNES 200917

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  20/0830Z

C.  29.5S

D.  170.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/3.0/W2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...FUNA CONTINUES TRANSITION INTO EXTRATROPICAL SYSTEM.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.