

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
06 Jan 2008 10:43:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.176])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m062gwUW059675	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 06 Jan 2008 10:42:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so11790665waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 18:42:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.3 with SMTP id n3mr1943094wfo.114.1199587378526; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 18:42:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs248429wfi; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 18:42:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.189.20 with SMTP id r20mr38821084qbp.48.1199587377536; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 18:42:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e14si11104142qbe.24.2008.01.05.18.42.54; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 18:42:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m05E012e023585; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 20:42:03 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14318819 for [email-masked]; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 20:42:03 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m062g25I000812 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:42:02 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m062fta1001778 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:42:02 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m062ftKM015164 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:41:55 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m062ftwi015163 for [email-masked]; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:41:55 -0600
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:41:55 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801050221
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

615
ATPQ40 PGUM 060241
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST SUN JAN 6 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 11N130E TO NEAR ANATAHAN IN
THE CNMI AT 16N145E TO 21N165E...THEN CONTINUES AS A COLD FRONT TO
BEYOND 25N AT 179E. CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG
AND UP TO 300 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

ANOTHER SHEAR LINE REACHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM 20N130E THROUGH A WEAK
CIRCULATION CENTERED JUST EAST OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA AT 24N156E TO
BEYOND 25N AT 165E. CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG
AND UP TO 400 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 7N130E THROUGH
A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED SOUTHWEST OF CHUUK AT 2N146E TO END AT
EQ155E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH
THE TROUGH ARE OCCURRING OVER THE REPUBLIC OF PALAU...YAP AND CHUUK
STATES BETWEEN 4N AND 8N FROM 130E TO 150E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE
ALSO OCCURRING SOUTHWEST OF POHNPEI BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 4N FROM
153E TO 157E. CONVERGENT WEST WINDS TO THE SOUTH OF THE TROUGH AXIS
ARE GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS ALONG THE EQUATOR SOUTH OF A LINE
FROM 2N130E TO 2N141E.

A SURFACE TROUGH REACHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM 7N161E THROUGH A WEAK
CIRCULATION CENTERED NORTHWEST OF KWAJALEIN TO 20N165E. SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS COVER AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM
7N156E TO 15N160E TO 10N170E TO 6N170E BACK TO 7N156E. THIS AREA
INCLUDES POHNPEI AND KWAJALEIN.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH CURVES NORTHEASTWARD FROM 7N172E TO 11N177E.
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND JUST NORTHEAST OF MAJURO BETWEEN 7N AND
12N FROM 172E TO 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.