

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
06 Jan 2008 04:45:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.184])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m05Kjb03015685	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 06 Jan 2008 04:45:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so5291816rvf.37 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:45:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.221.19 with SMTP id t19mr1650241wfg.62.1199565937079; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 12:45:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs234877wfi; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 12:45:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.61.5 with SMTP id o5mr38234328qbk.62.1199565935244; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 12:45:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e16si11183491qba.30.2008.01.05.12.45.32; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 12:45:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m05E010c023585; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 14:44:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14317563 for [email-masked]; Sat,
05 Jan 2008 14:44:25 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m05KiOQf000321 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:44:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m05KiIJv010241 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:44:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m05KiIlf026045 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:44:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m05KiI8H026044 for [email-masked]; Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:44:18 -0600
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 14:44:18 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=69
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801050157
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

072
FQPS01 NFFN 051800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 052000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 061800 UTC.

WEAK LOW L1 [1008HPA] NEAR 20.5S 177.5E SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 03S 160E 07S 170E 10S 175E 20S 177W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 13S 160E 18S 163E 23S 161E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ2.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 13S 160E 18S 163E 23S 161E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ3.

TROUGH T1 23S 160E 21S 165E 19S 170E 20S 175E TO L1 TO 21S 180 19S
170W 20S 153W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 IN AREA WEST OF L1 AND
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES
ELSEWHERE.

TROUGH T2 14S 168W 15S 160W 20S 152W 25S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T2.

TROUGH T3 09S 160W 10S 150W 12S 145W 15S 140W 20S 133W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

SOUTH OF 22S, BETWEEN 175E AND 155W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES ESPECIALLY IN AREA BETWEEN 175E AND
175W. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL

OVER BROAD AREA BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 10S, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 15 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS IN
AREA WEST OF 160W.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 150W, MODERATE EAST TO
SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.