

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 10:51:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.227])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0E2p45a080699	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:51:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so777434nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:51:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.157.15 with SMTP id f15mr2265500wfe.16.1200279063407; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 18:51:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs166150wfi; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 18:51:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.41.16 with SMTP id o16mr12921817ano.116.1200279062767; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 18:51:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m7si7728002roe.7.2008.01.13.18.50.59; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 18:51:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0CMuliQ000242; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 20:50:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14410440 for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 20:50:25 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0E2oPn5003605 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:50:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0E2oILY029066 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:50:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0E2oIuE026946 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:50:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0E2oIUB026945 for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:50:18 -0600
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:50:18 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=3 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801130175
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

958
ATPQ40 PGUM 140250
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST MON JAN 14 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH RUNS FROM 2N130E TO 3N152E TO EQ157E. A
DISTURBANCE ON THE TROUGH IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 1N150E TO 6N141E TO
9N141E TO 10N144E TO 8N156E TO 3N154E BACK TO 1N150E...INCLUDING
CHUUK.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS WITHIN 100
MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N157E TO 9N160E TO 5N172E TO 7N180. THIS
INCLUDES MAJURO...BUT IS JUST NORTH OF POHNPEI AND KOSRAE AND JUST
SOUTH OF KWAJALEIN.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM 25N155E TO 24N149E...THEN CONTINUES AS A
SHEAR LINE TO 19N130E AND BEYOND. AREAS OF LOW CLOUDINESS AND
SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND NEAR AND UP TO 300 MILES NORTHWEST
OF THIS BOUNDARY.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.