

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 16:06:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.184])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0486njH031663	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:06:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so4758215rvf.37 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:06:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.9.5 with SMTP id m5mr4963953wfi.94.1199434008290; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 00:06:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs91307wfi; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 00:06:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.155.19 with SMTP id h19mr34376938qbo.28.1199434005090; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 00:06:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e14si9508586qba.28.2008.01.04.00.06.42; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 00:06:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m031utok012313; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 02:05:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14479942 for [email-masked]; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 02:05:53 -0600
Received: from relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (relay03.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.69])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0485rfd022732 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:05:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0485khm002382 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:05:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0485kwD007715 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:05:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0485kpe007714 for [email-masked]; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:05:46 -0600
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:05:46 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=85
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801030208
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

771
FQPS01 NFFN 040800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 040800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 050600 UTC.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 160E 16S 165E 20S 168E 24S 168E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 09S 160E 13S 170E 21S 178E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200
MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 05S 173E 12S 179E 18S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2 12S 162W 19S 150W 25S 143W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 15S 147W 18S 135W 20S 125W 21S 120W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF T3.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 25S 175E 20S 172W 19S 165W 25S 151W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
200 MILES OF F1.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F2 23S 162W 25S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF F2.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 172W AND BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 15S, A
MODERATE NORTHEAST SWELL.

SOUTH OF 10S AND WITHIN 240 MILES OF CZ2 NORTHERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND GUSTING TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 179W EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS
AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY EAST TO
NORTHEAST SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.