

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 23:16:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.188])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0KFFbEq046883	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:16:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1410882rvf.37 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 07:16:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.111.14 with SMTP id j14mr2828306wfc.96.1200842171693; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 07:16:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs191951wfi; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 07:16:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.153.6 with SMTP id a6mr5171804ane.18.1200842171049; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 07:16:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m8si8748238roe.1.2008.01.20.07.16.08; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 07:16:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ILXY4U001033; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 09:15:40 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14470003 for [email-masked]; Sun,
20 Jan 2008 09:15:40 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0KFFeY5012648 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:15:40 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0KFFXLv018331 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:15:40 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0KFFX10016536 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:15:33 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0KFFX67016532 for [email-masked]; Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:15:33 -0600
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:15:33 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=5 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801200026
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

900
ATPQ40 PGUM 201515
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST MON JAN 21 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N175E TO 20N165E...THEN
WESTWARD TO 21N150E AND TURNS NORTHWESTWARD TO END AT 24N140E.
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES
NORTH OF THIS FRONTAL BOUNDARY.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM THE ABOVE COLD FRONT AT
20N164E THROUGH JUST NORTH OF SAIPAN TO END AT 15N140E. PATCHY
CLOUDS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE SEEN ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES
NORTHWEST OF THIS FEATURE. THIS AREA INCLUDES THE NORTHERN MARIANA
ISLANDS FROM ANATAHAN NORTHWARD TO AGRIHAN.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES EASTWARD FROM 3N130E THROUGH A
WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED SOUTH OF CHUUK NEAR 3N152E TO END AT
EQ161E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING
ALONG THE TROUGH AXIS BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 5N FROM 136E TO 163E.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FORMING NORTH OF THE
TROUGH AXIS SOUTHEAST OF YAP BETWEEN 5N AND 9N FROM 139E TO
143E...AND OVER CHUUK WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N151E TO
10N160E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER
POHNPEI...NORTH OF KOSRAE AND WEST OF MAJURO...OR WITHIN 100 MILES
OF A LINE FROM 8N159E TO 7N165E TO 5N170E TO EQ172E.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.