

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 13:56:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.228])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0G5ui5B017657	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:56:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so105441nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:56:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.47.6 with SMTP id u6mr185193wfu.29.1200463003750; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 21:56:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs331716wfi; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 21:56:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.44.4 with SMTP id r4mr876376anr.8.1200463002408; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 21:56:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d34si547517roh.5.2008.01.15.21.56.40; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 21:56:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FD2gnr001036; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 23:55:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14418985 for [email-masked]; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 23:55:19 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0G5tI6c006679 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:55:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0G5tCts006544 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:55:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0G5tANm006913 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:55:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0G5t9wQ006912 for [email-masked]; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:55:09 -0600
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:55:09 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=7 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801150215
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __FRAUD_419_BADTHINGS 0, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0'

969
TXPS40 PHFO 160555
TCSSP

SOUTH PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0555 UTC WED JAN 16 2008

RAPIDLY DEVELOPING TROPICAL CYCLONE RELOCATED NEAR 15.0S 164.4E AT
16/0430 UTC BASED ON MTSAT 2 KM RESOLUTION VIS AND 4 KM RESOLUTION
EIR IMAGERY AND ANIMATION. POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM. ESTIMATED
MAXIMUM 1 MINUTE MEAN WIND SPEED 45 KT. MOVEMENT ESTIMATED TOWARDS
090 DEGREES AT 06 KT OVER THE PAST 6 HOURS.

T3.0/3.0/D2.0/18 HOURS

REMARKS...THE 0239 UTC AMSUB IMAGERY WAS ALSO USED TO HELP DETERMINE
THE CENTER LOCATION. THE 0000 UTC UW/CIMSS ANALYSIS INDICATED
WESTERLY VERTICAL WIND SHEAR OF ABOUT 10 KT IN THE VICINITY OF THIS
DEVELOPING TROPICAL CYCLONE. CLOUD TOP ESTIMATES OF THE CUMULONIMBUS
CLOUDS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEEPEST CONVECTION WERE NEAR 59 THOUSAND
FEET. THE LOG10 SPIRAL HAD A WRAP OF 0.6...SO THE DT IS 3.0. PT
AGREES. FT BASED ON DT.

$$

HOUSTON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.