

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 12:46:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.224])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0I4k89g048332	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:46:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so703939nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:46:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.89.9 with SMTP id m9mr1762412wfb.35.1200631567640; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 20:46:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs41741wfi; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 20:46:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.8.10 with SMTP id 10mr6132305anh.59.1200631566445; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 20:46:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p6si4306098roc.0.2008.01.17.20.46.03; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 20:46:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HHgUbX000500; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 22:45:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14445064 for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 22:45:18 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I4jIxG015374 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:45:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I4jBfD001286 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:45:17 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0I4jBWS018669 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:45:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0I4jBnU018668 for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:45:11 -0600
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:45:11 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801170161
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

516
FZPN40 PHFO 180445
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC FRI JAN 18 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC JAN 18 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 19 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC JAN 20 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT THRU 30N 177E 26N 170E 22N 160E MOVING E 30 KT. WINDS
20 TO 30 KT IN AREA N OF 26N W OF 176W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 171W 24N 180 22N 170E. WINDS 20 TO
25 KT N OF 28N BETWEEN 165W AND 175W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 164W 26N 170W 23N 180. WINDS
DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS.

.36 HOUR FORECAST NEW COLD FRONT THRU 30N 162E 28N 160E. WINDS 20 TO
30 KT IN AREA NORTH OF 28N WEST OF 168E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT THRU 30N 170E 22N 160E. WINDS 20 TO
30 KT IN AREA NORTH OF 26N BETWEEN 178W AND 165E.

.RIDGE THRU 30N 141W 24N 150W MOVING WEST SLOWLY.

.RIDGE THRU 30N 164W 23N 180 22N 170E MOVING EAST 15 KT.

.SEAS 15 TO 18 FT IN AREA N OF 28N W OF 175E. SEAS 10 TO 15 FT
ELSEWHERE IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N 160E 30N 150W 07N 150W 07N 160E 30N
160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 15 TO 19 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N 164E 20N
174W 24N 180 24N 167E 30N 164E. SEAS 10 TO 15 FT ELSEWHERE IN AREA
BOUNDED BY 30N 160E 30N 140W 05N 160W 06N 160E 30N 160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 15 TO 19 FT IN AREA NORTH OF 26N WEST 170W.
SEAS 10 TO 15 FT ELSEWHERE IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N 160E 30N 140W 16N
140W 03N 170W 03N 170E 10N 160E 30N 160E.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS SEAS 9 FT OR LESS OVER REMAINDER OF FORECAST
AREA.

.ITCZ THRU 06N 140W 05N 160E 02N 168E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS
WITHIN 180 NM NORTH OF ITCZ WEST OF 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.