

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 05:05:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.226])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m08L5RXr035132	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 09 Jan 2008 05:05:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so2668660wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:05:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.50.15 with SMTP id x15mr3368963wfx.169.1199826326739; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 13:05:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs499453wfi; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 13:05:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.129.14 with SMTP id g14mr11667592rvn.274.1199826325237;
Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:05:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f12si113478qba.32.2008.01.08.13.05.22; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 13:05:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m07A8X4P000242; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 15:04:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14352587 for [email-masked]; Tue,
08 Jan 2008 15:04:22 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m08L4Me6014338 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:04:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m08L4FcC006907 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:04:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m08L4FcM017397 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:04:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m08L4F4q017396 for [email-masked]; Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:04:15 -0600
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:04:15 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=10
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801080140
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

139
WWPS20 KNES 082103

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97P)

B.  08/2022Z

C.  19.2S

D.  175.7W

E.  FIVE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... SHEAR SUGGESTS UNREPRESENTATIVE 3.0.  3/10 BANDING
FOR DT=2.0.  MET AND PT=1.5.  FT BASED ON PT.  -SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.