

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 01:02:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0PH2XkO036596	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 01:02:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id r23so195131elf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:02:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.48.14 with SMTP id v14mr1376748wfv.14.1201280551855; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 09:02:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs20955wfi; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 09:02:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.61.5 with SMTP id o5mr4764046qbk.62.1201280550094; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 09:02:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q16si8324672qbq.0.2008.01.25.09.02.27; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 09:02:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ODfoPs009237; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 10:45:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14538031 for [email-masked]; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 10:45:28 -0600
Received: from relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (relay03.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.69])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PGjSNn016647 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:45:28 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PGjLaL006021 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:45:28 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PGjLUi015008 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:45:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0PGjLhg015003 for [email-masked]; Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:45:21 -0600
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:45:21 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801250050
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

410
FZPN40 PHFO 251645
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC FRI JAN 25 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC JAN 25 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC JAN 26 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC JAN 27 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT 30N167E 26N164E 24N160E MOVING E 15 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 30
KT WITHIN 480 NM E OF FRONT N OF 27N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N173E 26N 169W.  WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT
OR LESS.

.STATIONARY FRONT 30N170W 23N172E 18N177W.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS
WITHIN 240 E OF FRONT N OF 20N.

.TROUGH 26N158W 24N153W 22N147W MOVING WSW 10 KT.  WINDS 20 TO 25 KT
WITHIN 150 NM NE OF THE TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH DISSIPATED.  WINDS DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR
LESS.

.RIDGE 30N149E 26N145W 24N140W MOVING SW 10 KT.

.RIDGE 30N179E 24N170E 22N161E MOVING E 10 KT.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS S OF A LINE 25N160E 30N170E 15N 170E 15N 180 EQ
180...AND S OF 10N E OF 155W.  ELSEWHERE SEAS MAINLY 8 TO 14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 21 FT N OF A LINE 23N160E
30N172E...AND N OF A LINE 30N151W 23N140W.  SEAS 8 TO 14 FT
ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE 18N160E 30N177E.  SEAS 9 FT OR LESS REST OF
AREA W OF 170E AND S OF 20N E OF 170W.  SEAS 8 TO 14 FT REST OF AREA.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 17 FT N OF A LINE 10N160E 05N180 10N140W.
ELSEWHERE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF LINE 09N173E 08N166E EQ160E.

ITCZ...08N140W 06N157W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.