

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 22:49:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.228])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0BEnaiT001362	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:49:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so625657nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 06:49:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.37.20 with SMTP id p20mr1665134wfj.236.1200062975488; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 06:49:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs36145wfi; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 06:49:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.148.8 with SMTP id v8mr7126929qbd.91.1200062974637; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 06:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q15si2338821qbq.0.2008.01.11.06.49.31; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 06:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0ANqL0R020758; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 08:48:41 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14385205 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 08:48:41 -0600
Received: from relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (relay03.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.69])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0BEmfFT028221 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:48:41 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay03.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0BEmYKZ015013 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:48:40 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0BEmYTs020992 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:48:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0BEmYqG020991 for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:48:34 -0600
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:48:34 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801110047
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

342
WWPS20 KNES 111448

A.  11P (ELISA)

B.  11/1422Z

C.  24.7S

D.  169.4W

E.  THREE/GOES-W

F.  T1.5/2.5/W2.0/18HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...EXPOSED LLC MEASURES IS MORE THAN 1 DEGREE FROM CONVECTION
THOUGH ITS AREAL COVERAGE IS TOO SMALL FOR SHEAR METHOD. USING BANDING IT
MEASURES LESS THAN .1 ON LOG10 SO THERE IS NO DT. MET IS RAPID WEAKENING
AT 2.0. PT IS 1.5 BASED ON RULES. FT IS 1.5 BASED ON PT AND CI IS HELD
AT 2.5 PER WEAKENING RULES.  THIS WILL BE THE LAST CLASSIFICATION ON
11P(ELISA) AS THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT CONVECTION WITHIN A VERY UNFAVORABLE
ENVIRONMENT.  HOWEVER IT WILL BE MONITORED IN CASE REGENERATION DOES
OCCUR...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.