

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
14 Feb 2008 04:09:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.176])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1DK9gkp070389	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:09:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id r23so145244elf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:09:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.47.6 with SMTP id u6mr311913wfu.159.1202933381513; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 12:09:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs432721wfo; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 12:09:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.254.5 with SMTP id g5mr751434qbs.61.1202933380505; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 12:09:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f16si1709477qba.26.2008.02.13.12.09.38; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 12:09:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1CHc8fN009237; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 14:06:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14835722 for [email-masked]; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 14:06:13 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1DK6DRU012434 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:06:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1DK66Qs019821 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:06:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1DK66hA023433 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:06:06 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1DK664k023432 for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:06:06 -0600
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:06:06 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=26
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802130059
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

360
FQPS01 NFFN 131800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 132000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 141800 UTC.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 09S 175E 11S 170W 15S 158W 19S 150W
25S 142W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 180 AND IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
ELSEWHERE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 161E 20S 168E 25S 169E  SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ2.

WEAK TROUGH T1 23S 180 25S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
ISOLATED SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 060 MILES OF T1.

OVER BROAD AREA NORTH OF 08S BETWEEN 180 AND 150W, EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA NORTH OF 10S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 140W EXPECT NORTH TO
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS DEVELOPING IN THE NEXT 6 TO 12 HOURS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.