

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 04:19:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.176])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0QKJPWh022638	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 04:19:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2380533waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:19:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.126.17 with SMTP id y17mr1841513wfc.170.1201378764072; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 12:19:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs114102wfi; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 12:19:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.10.2 with SMTP id 2mr7493807qbj.82.1201378762958; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 12:19:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e14si3112062qbe.24.2008.01.26.12.19.20; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 12:19:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0PMHh4B009237; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 14:18:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14552412 for [email-masked]; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 14:18:35 -0600
Received: from relay05.cites.uiuc.edu (relay05.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.40])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0QKIYFM011434 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:18:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay05.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0QKISZM010110 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:18:34 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0QKISBn015626 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:18:28 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0QKISN7015625 for [email-masked]; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:18:28 -0600
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:18:28 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=11
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801260061
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

499
FQPS01 NFFN 261800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 262000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 271800 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12F [1004HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 12S 179E SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR.

WEAK LOW L1 [1010HPA] NEAR 14S 171W. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 08S 173E 10S 178W TO L1 TO 15S 170W 20S
166W 24S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHWEST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND GUSTING UPTO TO 35 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM
SQUALLS IN THE AREA WEST OF 175W AND WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF
CZ1.

TROUGH T1 13S 160E 12S 170E TO 12F TO 12S 179W 15S 175W 21S 169W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 NAUTICAL MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 05S 156W 15S 162W 25S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

EAST OF 148W AND SOUTH OF 10S EASTERLY WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. MODERATE
SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS.

SOUTH OF T1 AND BETWEEN 173E AND 170W NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 15
TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALL. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.