

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
25 Jan 2008 04:08:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.237])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0OK8eH3064447	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 04:08:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 50so253855wri.25 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:08:40 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.179.12 with SMTP id b12mr703040wff.88.1201205318972; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 12:08:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs13217wfi; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 12:08:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.213.4 with SMTP id p4mr2413474qbq.7.1201205317695; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 12:08:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e17si7324130qba.1.2008.01.24.12.08.34; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 12:08:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0O5VuX7026941; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 14:07:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14529189 for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 14:07:34 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OK7YmL028153 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:07:34 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OK7RKL013292 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:07:34 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0OK7R2n031227 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:07:27 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0OK7RLu031226 for [email-masked]; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:07:27 -0600
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:07:27 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=2
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801240085
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

864
FQPS01 NFFN 241800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 242000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 071 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 24/1909
UTC 2008.

SOUTH OF A LINE 25S 177W 23S 175W 23S 172W 25S 170W: EXPECT CLOCKWISE
WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS AND POSSIBLY UPTO 40 KNOTS. WINDS EXPECTED TO
DECREASE IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS.AREA OF GALES MOVING SOUTH-SOUTHWEST AT
10 KNOTS.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 070.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 251800 UTC.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 170E 09S 180 10S 168W 15S 162W 25S
168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 14S 165E 12S 175E 13S 171W 17S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 18S 160E 23S 164E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 21S 176W 25S 172W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 153W 21S 147W 21S 142W 23S 138W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.

EXPECT SOUTHWEST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 90 MILES OF
GALE WARNING AREA.

WEST OF 170W AND SOUTH OF 17S, MODERATE TO HEAVY SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

SOUTH OF 10S AND BETWEEN CZ1 AND 157W, NORTH TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS EASING BY 250000UTC. A  MODERATE EAST TO NORTHEASTERLY
SWELLS SLOWLY ABATING.

SOUTH OF 10S AND BETWEEN 175E AND CZ1, MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS SLOWLY.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.