

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
12 Jan 2008 10:55:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.176])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0C2tQNa092528	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:55:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2188818waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:55:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.102.5 with SMTP id z5mr2053143wfb.92.1200106526527; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 18:55:26 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs37068wfi; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 18:55:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.193.2 with SMTP id q2mr8537255qbf.51.1200106524707; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 18:55:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m5si5084706roe.4.2008.01.11.18.55.22; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 18:55:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0BLnieg020758; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 20:54:41 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14392334 for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 20:54:41 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0C2sfZh016377 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:54:41 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0C2sYBR010439 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:54:40 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0C2sYdi023903 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:54:34 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0C2sYtG023899 for [email-masked]; Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:54:34 -0600
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:54:34 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801110201
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

542
ATPQ40 PGUM 120254
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST SAT JAN 12 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN OLD SHEAR LINE RUNS ALONG 22N FROM 180 TO ABOUT 150E. SCATTERED
LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTH OF THIS
BOUNDARY.

SOUTH OF THE SHEAR LINE...TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCES ARE PRODUCING
SCATTERED SHOWERS WEST OF WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 15N AND 18N FROM 156E
TO 161E...AROUND WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 15N AND 20N FROM 164E TO
172E...AND NEAR THE DATE LINE BETWEEN 18N AND 20N FROM 176E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS FROM 4N130E TO EQ141E. SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TROUGH ARE
OCCURRING MAINLY NEAR AND SOUTH OF PALAU...IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY
EQ131E TO KOROR TO EQ140E BACK TO EQ131E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE ALSO
FOUND FARTHER EAST BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 2N FROM 148E TO 151E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS FROM POHNPEI
EASTWARD THROUGH THE MARSHALL ISLANDS...IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY
11N180 TO 6N157E TO 5N180 BACK TO 11N180.

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.