

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 23:29:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.225])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0TFT9QM000473	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:29:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 70so1759421wra.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:29:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.125.5 with SMTP id x5mr3344180wfc.40.1201620548408; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 07:29:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs370993wfi; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 07:29:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.10.2 with SMTP id 2mr14496991qbj.82.1201620545814; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 07:29:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e16si5975923qba.30.2008.01.29.07.29.03; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 07:29:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0SFQrRX009237; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 09:26:48 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14586107 for [email-masked]; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 09:26:47 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TFQlle019576 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:26:47 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TFQeV0029889 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:26:46 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TFQZMF029933 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:26:40 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0TFQY9A029925 for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:26:34 -0600
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:26:34 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801290059
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

482
WWPS20 KNES 291526

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  29/1430Z

C.  19.0S

D.  174.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... ORGANIZATION IMPROVED WITH LESS LAND INTERFERENCE. DEEPER
CONVECTION NEAR CENTER. DT=3.5 BASED ON 8/10 BANDING. MET=4.0.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.