

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 22:59:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.233])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1BEx8bA007146	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:59:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 70so4181116wra.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:59:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.222.21 with SMTP id u21mr48252wfg.128.1202741947371; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 06:59:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs143440wfo; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 06:59:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.52.1 with SMTP id e1mr75938qbk.79.1202741946186; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 06:59:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z21si14559006qbc.21.2008.02.11.06.59.03; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 06:59:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1AM5IjR003547; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 08:58:38 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14790780 for [email-masked]; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 08:58:38 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1BEwcck027014 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:58:38 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1BEwVbW011272 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:58:37 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1BEwVps018731 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:58:31 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1BEwUJG018728 for [email-masked]; Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:58:30 -0600
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:58:30 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802110032
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

210
ATPQ40 PGUM 111458
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST TUE FEB 12 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N162E TO 23N150E TO A WEAK
CIRCULATION CENTERED NEAR 22N142E...THEN CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE
SOUTHWESTWARD TO 10N130E. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS
ARE OCCURRING ALONG AND UP TO 150 MILES NORTH OF THE COLD FRONT AND
150 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE SHEAR LINE.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH RUNS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM A CIRCULATION
CENTERED JUST WEST OF THE DISCUSSION AREA AT 5N129E TO END AT
EQ138E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND OVER
KOROR BUT SOUTHWEST OF YAP BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 7N FROM 130E TO
138E.

CONVERGENT TRADE-WINDS ARE COMBINING WITH DIVERGENT UPPER-LEVEL
WINDS TO GENERATE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
200 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N143E TO 9N150E TO 4N160E TO 4N170E. THIS
AREA INCLUDES CHUUK...POHNPEI AND KOSRAE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.