

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 16:56:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0O8uDUw063349	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:56:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so178151pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:56:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.108.14 with SMTP id g14mr143188wfc.52.1201164972983; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 00:56:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs529939wfi; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 00:56:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.241.3 with SMTP id o3mr969050qbh.16.1201164971482; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 00:56:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 1si413274qbh.7.2008.01.24.00.56.09; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 00:56:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0N060U8013117; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 02:55:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14523246 for [email-masked]; Thu,
24 Jan 2008 02:55:31 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0O8tVYn009997 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 02:55:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0O8tOG0023538 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 02:55:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0O8tO17024107 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 02:55:24 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0O8tOht024105 for [email-masked]; Thu, 24 Jan 2008 02:55:24 -0600
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 02:55:24 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=4
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801240002
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

591
FQPS01 NFFN 240600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 240800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 069 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 24/0822
UTC 2008 UTC.
****CORRECTION TO GALE WARNING 068*******
REFER TO STORM WARNING 423 ISSUED BY NZKL.
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 068.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 250600 UTC.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 07S 165E 08S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 10S 160E 08S 170E 09S 180 09S 175W 13S 167W 20S 162W 25S
163E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS UP TO 25 TO 30 KNOTS WITHIN 200 MILES OF GALE
WARNING AREA.

WEST OF 170W AND SOUTH OF 17S, MODERATE TO HEAVY SOUTHEASTERLY
SWELLS.

SOUTH OF EQUATOR AND EAST OF T1, NORTH TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 25 TO
30 KNOTS WITH A  MODERATE EAST TO NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.