

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 02:26:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.228])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0EIQY3D033244	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 02:26:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so1152743wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:26:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.191.2 with SMTP id o2mr2660000wff.209.1200335193554; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 10:26:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs218585wfi; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 10:26:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.225.7 with SMTP id c7mr7375198qbr.1.1200335192426; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 10:26:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p4si5108790qba.15.2008.01.14.10.26.29; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 10:26:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0EDUADR023584; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 12:25:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14419721 for [email-masked]; Mon,
14 Jan 2008 12:25:52 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0EIPqV9011625 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:25:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0EIPj4P017299 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:25:51 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0EIPj2V009629 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:25:45 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0EIPjr9009628 for [email-masked]; Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:25:45 -0600
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:25:45 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801140107
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

433
ATHW40 PHFO 141825
SIMHI

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1830 UTC MON JAN 14 2008

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 1800 UTC JANUARY 14 2008

A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM IS SEEN SPINNING FAR TO THE NORTH NORTHEAST OF
THE STATE NEAR 30N 147W. ITS ASSOCIATED COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM 30N
143W 23N 145W 17N 160W. DEEP CONVECTION IS SEEN NEAR THE LOW CENTER
AND ALONG THE FRONT NORTH OF 26N. THE REST OF THE FRONT CONSISTS OF
MAINLY STABLE STRATOCUMULUS CLOUD ELEMENTS. THE FRONT IS PRESENTLY
MOVING SLOWLY TOWARD THE EAST SOUTHEAST.

BEHIND THE FRONT IS A BROAD FIELD OF STABLE STRATOCUMULUS CLOUDS
THAT ARE MOVING DOWN FROM THE NORTH NORTHEAST. THESE CLOUDS ARE
MOVING IN OVER WINDWARD AND NORTH FACING SHORELINES. THIS IS CAUSING
SCATTERED TO BROKEN LOW CLOUDS OVER MOST OF KAUAI WHILE ON OAHU LOW
CLOUDS ARE BANKED UP OVER THE SLOPES AND SUMMITS OF BOTH THE SLOPES
AND SUMMITS OF THE KOOLAU AND WAIANAE RANGES. MOST OF THE NORTH
FACING SLOPES OF MOLOKAI WERE CLOUD COVERED WHILE LANAI WAS MOSTLY
CLEAR. LOW CLOUDS ARE BANKED UP OVER THE NORTH AND EAST SLOPES OF
HALEAKALA WITH A FEW PATCHES SEEN OVER THE WEST MAUI MOUNTAINS. OVER
ON THE BOG ISLAND LOW CLOUDS ARE BANKED UP OVER THE LOWER SLOPES OF
MAUNA KEA AND MAUNA LOW FROM WINDWARD NORTH KOHALA SOUTHWARD THROUGH
THE PUNA DISTRICT.

$$

BURKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.