

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
04 Feb 2008 04:23:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from hs-out-2122.google.com (hs-out-0708.google.com [64.233.178.244])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m13KN6eM014086	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 04 Feb 2008 04:23:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by hs-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 54so1915337hsz.1 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:23:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.33.19 with SMTP id l19mr3109446wfj.9.1202070184615; Sun,
03 Feb 2008 12:23:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs87826wfi; Sun,
03 Feb 2008 12:23:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.44.5 with SMTP id w5mr10980241qbj.45.1202070182891; Sun,
03 Feb 2008 12:23:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e17si4688744qbe.1.2008.02.03.12.23.00; Sun,
03 Feb 2008 12:23:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m11K3GXn009237; Sun,
03 Feb 2008 14:21:33 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14660272 for [email-masked]; Sun,
03 Feb 2008 14:21:33 -0600
Received: from relay05.cites.uiuc.edu (relay05.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.40])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m13KLXkG021105 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:21:33 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay05.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m13KLQsn023929 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:21:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m13KLQ8I015460 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:21:26 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m13KLQpW015459 for [email-masked]; Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:21:26 -0600
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:21:26 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=34
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802030041
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P5 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

783
FQPS01 NFFN 031800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 032000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING HURRICANE WARNING 012 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Feb
03/1917 UTC 2008 UTC.
REFER TO HURRICANE WARNING 045 ISSUED FROM NZ METSERVICE  FEB
031852UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF THE CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO
SEND REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI AND TCWC WELLINGTON. VOS
REPORTING SHIPS USE NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679
6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 011.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 041800 UTC.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 12S 170E 20S 178E 25S 175E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200
MILES OF CZ1. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH
GUSTS UPTO 35 KNOTS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS.

WEAK TROUGH T1 11S 160E 15S 168E 21S 173E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
080 MILES IN AREA NORTH OF 15S AND IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES ELSEWHERE OF T1.

TROUGH T2 09S 176E 11S 170W 10S 160W 15S 147W 20S 140W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

FRONTAL SYSTEM F1 21S 150W 24S 140W 23S 130W 22S 125W 23S 120W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F1.

SOUTH OF 20S WEST OF 175E, NORTHEAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20
KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS, MODERATE SWELLS.

NORTH OF 20S AND EAST OF CZ1, EAST TO NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS
AND UPTO 25 KNOTS AT TIMES AND EAST OF 160W EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.