

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 04:13:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.181])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0AKDi9T034351	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:13:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id r23so182355elf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:13:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.245.10 with SMTP id s10mr1295304wfh.186.1199996023270; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 12:13:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs684142wfi; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 12:13:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.135.19 with SMTP id m19mr5114016qbn.63.1199996022508; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 12:13:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f18si1564631qba.14.2008.01.10.12.13.40; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 12:13:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0A60Cmx000242; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 14:12:42 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14375089 for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 14:12:11 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0AKCBdJ005617 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:12:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0AKC4x3008975 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:12:10 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0AKC4T4032725 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:12:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0AKC44O032724 for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:12:04 -0600
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:12:04 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=26
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801100122
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P5 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

973
FQPS01 NFFN 101800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Jan 102000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING STORM WARNING 006 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 10/1910
UTC 2008.

TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA CENTRE [980HPA] CATEGORY 2 WAS LOCATED NEAR 23
DECIMAL 5 SOUTH 174 DECIMAL 1 WEST AT 101800 UTC. POSITION POOR.
REPEAT POSITION 23.5 SOUTH 174.1 WEST AT 101800 UTC.
CYCLONE MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 12 KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO TURN
AND ACCELERATE TOWARDS THE SOUTHEAST.EXPECT SUSTAINED WINDS OF 50
KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE POSSIBLY INCREASING TO 55 KNOTS IN THE NEXT
12 TO 18 HOURS.
EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CENTRE IN THE
SOUTHEAST SEMICIRCLE
AND WITHIN 050 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION NEAR 24.9S 172.7W AT 110600 UTC

AND NEAR 24.7S 171.1W AT 111800 UTC.

ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF THE CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO
SEND REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE
NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC
AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 005.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 111800 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE ELISA [980HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 23.5S 174.1W AT
101800UTC. POSITION POOR. CYCLONE MOVING EAST-SOUTHEAST AT ABOUT 12
KNOTS BUT EXPECTED TO TURN AND ACCELERATE TOWARDS THE SOUTHEAST.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD 08F [998HPA] NEAR 13.0S 171.0E SLOWLY MOVING
EAST. POSITION POOR. CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS WITH GUSTS UPTO
30 KNOTS WITHIN 5O MILES OF CENTRE. ROUGH SEAS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 06S 160E 09S 170E 09S 180 15S 170W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 14S 160E 12S 166E TO TD 08F SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 FROM TD 08F TO 13S 178W 20S 169W 22S 169W TO TC ELISA SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 25S 170W 25S 164W 20S 155W SLOW MOVING.  POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 12S 160W 17S 150W 25S 141W SLOW MOVING.  POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

OUTSIDE OF WARNING AREA SOUTH OF 20S BETWEEN 175E AND 174W, EXPECT
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS, GUSTING 35 KNOTS. ROUGH TO
VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SWELLS.

WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1, EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SWELLS, BECOMING HEAVY IN THE AREA BETWEEN 170E AND 180 IN THE NEXT
24 HOURS.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 160W MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHWESTERLY SWELLS,
BECOMING HEAVY SOUTH OF 10S EAST OF 150W. SWELLS SLOWLY MOVING EAST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.