

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 18:00:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.229])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0GA0t9F066051	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:00:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so127784nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:00:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.76.4 with SMTP id y4mr232103wfa.31.1200477654139; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 02:00:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs340976wfi; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 02:00:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.75.6 with SMTP id c6mr429980rvl.43.1200477653468; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 02:00:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d37si808185roh.11.2008.01.16.02.00.50; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 02:00:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FD2g5q001034; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 04:00:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14420618 for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 04:00:18 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GA0I3X028396 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:00:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GA0BJT009348 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:00:17 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0GA0B98027660 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:00:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0GA0AhM027659 for [email-masked]; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:00:10 -0600
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:00:10 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=11
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801160010
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

510
WWPS20 KNES 160959

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  16/0830Z

C.  15.2S

D.  165.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... ORGANIZATION IMPROVED WITH DT=3.0 BASED ON 6/10
BANDING. MET=2.0.

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.