

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
27 Jan 2008 10:24:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0R2Oclk046585	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:24:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2551277waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:24:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.5.21 with SMTP id h21mr1870920wfi.80.1201400678606; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 18:24:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs130333wfi; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 18:24:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.214.2 with SMTP id r2mr8105395qbq.2.1201400676678; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 18:24:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d5si3383086qbd.18.2008.01.26.18.24.33; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 18:24:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0Q2QTb9021329; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 20:23:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14554745 for [email-masked]; Sat,
26 Jan 2008 20:23:31 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0R2NVxw016952 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:23:31 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0R2NOYl015533 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:23:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0R2NOjl005326 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:23:24 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0R2NOFC005325 for [email-masked]; Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:23:24 -0600
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:23:24 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 270000.
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801260097
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WWJP25 RJTD 270000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 270000.
WARNING VALID 280000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 966 HPA
AT 52N 167E SEA EAST OF KAMCHATKA MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS WITHIN 700 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND 500
MILES ELSEWHERE.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1016 HPA AT 32N 150E EAST 20 KT.
HIGH 1056 HPA AT 50N 095E EAST SLOWLY.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.