

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
30 Jan 2008 11:34:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.224])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0U3YmXZ042928	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:34:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so94444wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:34:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.83.4 with SMTP id g4mr119167wfb.28.1201664088078; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 19:34:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs441092wfi; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 19:34:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.83.18 with SMTP id k18mr544990qbl.10.1201664086737; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 19:34:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e15si214664qbe.2.2008.01.29.19.34.44; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 19:34:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0TLJVxG009237; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 21:34:07 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14596986 for [email-masked]; Tue,
29 Jan 2008 21:34:07 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U3Y6wn006733 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:34:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U3Y0LN007734 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:34:06 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0U3Xx3P015290 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:33:59 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0U3XxHP015289 for [email-masked]; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:33:59 -0600
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:33:59 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=2 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=15
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801290176
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_MEDIA_BODY 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0,
__HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0,
__SANE_MSGID 0'

364
WWPS20 KNES 300333

A.  15P (GENE)

B.  30/0230Z

C.  18.5S

D.  173.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...VIS IMAGERY SHOWS A WELL DEFINED BANDING TYPE EYE WHICH WAS
EVIDENT ON EARLIER MICOWAVE IMAGES.  THIS PRODUCES A DT=4.0.  THE PAT=4.0
WITH THE MET=3.5.  FINAL-T BASED ON PAT AND DT.
WALTER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.