

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 18:46:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m18AkTQ3066198	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:46:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so3861281pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 02:46:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.131.18 with SMTP id e18mr6757600wfd.207.1202467588800; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 02:46:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs693584wfo; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 02:46:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.211.16 with SMTP id n16mr24244560qbq.86.1202467587630; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 02:46:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e15si10908647qba.9.2008.02.08.02.46.25; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 02:46:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m17JhP8v009237; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 04:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14748788 for [email-masked]; Fri,
08 Feb 2008 04:45:16 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m18AjGDf008889 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m18Aj99V025458 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m18Aj9bl015589 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:45:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m18Aj9op015588 for [email-masked]; Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:45:09 -0600
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:45:09 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802080010
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2 0.5, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HASHBUSTER_BLOCK_V2_1 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

502
FZPN40 PHFO 081045
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC FRI FEB 08 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC FEB 08 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC FEB 09 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC FEB 10 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS. NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.COLD FRONT THROUGH 30N169E 25N160E MOVING E 30 KT. WINDS 25 TO 30
KT WITHIN 360 NM E OF FRONT AND W OF FRONT N OF 27N. ISOLATED
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF FRONT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST NEW COLD FRONT 30N170E 23N160E MOVING E 30 KT.
WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF 27N WITHIN 180 NM E OF FRONT AND WINDS 20 TO
30 KT N OF 27N W OF FRONT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT FRONT 30N173W 24N180 22N170E. WIND
DIMINISHED TO 20 KT OR LESS.

.COLD FRONT 30N159W 27N167W THENCE STATIONARY FRONT THRU 26N180
26N177E. COLD FRONT MOVING E 20 KT AND WEAKENING. ISOLATED MODERATE
TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF FRONT N OF 26N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST DISSIPATING FRONT 30N152W 27N160W.

.TROUGH 14N149W 09N149W MOVING W 10 KT. WINDS 20 TO 25
KT WITHIN 240 NM OF TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH 15N153W 10N153W. WINDS 20 TO 25
KT WITHIN 240 NM OF TROUGH.
.48 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH 15N156W 10N155W. WINDS 20 TO 25
KT WITHIN 240 NM OF TROUGH..

.RIDGE 30N178W 23N170E 21N160E MOVING E 15 KT.

E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 08N TO 14N BETWEEN 175W AND 170E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS WEAKENED TO 20 KT OR LESS EXCEPT NEAR TROUGH
DESCRIBED ABOVE.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 12 TO 15 FT N OF 28N BETWEEN 150W AND 180. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS
BETWEEN 25N AND 20N W OF 170E. OTHERWISE SEAS 9 TO 11 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 15 FT NORTH OF LINE 30N150W 25N160W
25N170W 30N170W AND N OF 29N W OF 165E. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS W OF 170E
BETWEEN 12N AND 26N. SEAS 9 TO 11 FT ELSEWHERE.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 16 TO 19 FT N OF 28N BETWEEN 178W AND 170E.
SEAS 12 TO 15 FT ELSEWHERE N OF A LINE 30N172W 27N180 25N170E
30N161E. OTHERWISE SEAS 9 TO 11 FT.

.ITCZ...07N140W 10N148W 11N150W 07N160W 06N170W 05N180 05N160E.
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF ITCZ BETWEEN 140W AND
165W... AND W OF 175W.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.