

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 05:38:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.230])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0ILbnUR054710	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 05:37:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so904548nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:37:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.49.4 with SMTP id w4mr727464wfw.204.1200692268168; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 13:37:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs98245wfi; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 13:37:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.59.11 with SMTP id m11mr8255499qbk.96.1200692266955; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 13:37:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d2si925689qbc.36.2008.01.18.13.37.44; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 13:37:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HGLFLN001034; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 15:37:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14454964 for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 15:37:22 -0600
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ILbMwi020959 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ILbFm4017958 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ILbFIh010735 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0ILbFCc010734 for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:15 -0600
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:37:15 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=20
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801180099
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

650
WWPS20 KNES 182136

A.  12P (FUNA)

B.  18/2030Z

C.  20.3S

D.  174.6E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS.... WITH WHITE SURROUND SYSTEM HAS ENO OF 6.0. EYE ADJ OF
+0.5 FOR -6.7 DEG C OW EYE WITH WHITE SURROUNDING RING YIELDS DT OF
6.5. MET IS 5.5. PT IS 5.5. FT BASED ON PT. ....SPAMPATA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.