

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 23:18:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wx-out-0506.google.com (wx-out-0506.google.com [66.249.82.231])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m04FIMLK029506	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 04 Jan 2008 23:18:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id h26so1883490wxd.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 07:18:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.232.20 with SMTP id e20mr5160945wfh.187.1199459900757; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 07:18:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs127148wfi; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 07:18:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.149.15 with SMTP id w15mr35207312qbd.59.1199459898395; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 07:18:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q15si9785583qbq.0.2008.01.04.07.18.15; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 07:18:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m031utsV012313; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 09:17:28 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14482172 for [email-masked]; Fri,
04 Jan 2008 09:17:28 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m04FHSdC004724 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:17:28 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m04FHLkT005477 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:17:27 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m04FHLs6017615 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:17:21 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m04FHLwC017613 for [email-masked]; Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:17:21 -0600
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:17:21 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801040072
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

996
ATPQ40 PGUM 041517
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST SAT JAN 5 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS WESTWARD FROM 25N160E TO EAST OF MINAMI TORI
SHIMA AT 25N156E...THEN SOUTHWESTWARD THROUGH ANATAHAN NEAR 16N146E
TO END AT 12N138E. WIDESPREAD CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY LIGHT RAIN ARE
FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY BETWEEN
12N138E AND 21N154E. A NEARBY SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD
FROM 12N152E TO 25N157E...SCATTERED SHOWERS WITH LOW CLOUD TOPS ARE
SEEN WITHIN 250 MILES OF A LINE FROM 21N158E TO 25N163E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS IN A LARGE AREA WITHIN 250 MILES OF A LINE FROM 4N155E
TO 10N169E. THIS AREA INCLUDES POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND KWAJALEIN BUT IS
SOUTHEAST OF CHUUK AND NORTHWEST OF MAJURO. MID AND HIGH LEVEL
CLOUDINESS ASSOCIATED WITH EARLIER CONVECTION IS LINGERING BETWEEN
MAJURO AND THE DATELINE WITHIN 250 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N170E TO
12N180.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.