

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
19 Jan 2008 11:18:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.180])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0J3HoMO041160	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:18:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2337540waf.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:18:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.239.11 with SMTP id m11mr2513502wfh.165.1200712700680; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 19:18:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs112518wfi; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 19:18:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.253.6 with SMTP id f6mr8888429qbs.90.1200712699800; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 19:18:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m5si6109730roe.4.2008.01.18.19.18.17; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 19:18:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0ILXYgl001033; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 21:17:48 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14457713 for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 21:17:48 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0J3Hm5N023296 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:17:48 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0J3Hf9Q012653 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:17:47 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0J3HfKe027286 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:17:41 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0J3Hf4T027285 for [email-masked]; Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:17:41 -0600
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:17:41 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801180153
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __FRAUD_419_LOC 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

522
ATPQ40 PGUM 190317 RRA
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST SAT JAN 19 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEARLINE EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 19N142E TO END NEAR 24N150E.
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES
NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A COLD FRONT STRETCHES FROM 25N180 TO 21N172E...THEN CONTINUES AS A
SHEARLINE TO 21N156E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE LOCATED
ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A CIRCULATION EAST OF THE PHILIPPINES IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF 131E FROM 8N TO 13N.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD AND SOUTHEASTWARD FROM
3N135E TO 3N150E TO END AT EQ160E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING SOUTH OF CHUUK AND POHNPEI BETWEEN THE
EQUATOR AND 5N FROM 143E TO 160E.

CONVERGENT WINDS ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS OVER CHUUK...BETWEEN 6N AND 9N FROM 148E TO 158E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.