

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 17:35:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.225])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0M9ZBpj002601	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:35:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so1304924nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 01:35:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.216.9 with SMTP id o9mr3781906wfg.173.1200994510065; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 01:35:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs335130wfi; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 01:35:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.176.3 with SMTP id d3mr17172943qbp.59.1200994509218; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 01:35:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a29si6345040qbd.4.2008.01.22.01.35.06; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 01:35:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0KE01OJ002308; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 03:34:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14495040 for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 03:34:24 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M9YO79012049 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:34:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M9YHq7021971 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:34:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M9YHVZ010911 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:34:17 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0M9YHcY010910 for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:34:17 -0600
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 03:34:17 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=6 adultscore=15
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801220005
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

294
WWPS21 NFFN 220900
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 22/0933 UTC 2008 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11F [996HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.0S 166.2W AT
220900UTC SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR BASED ON MTSAT EIR IMAGERY WITH
ANIMATION, PERIPHERAL SURFACE OBSERVATIONS AND QUIKSCAT PASS. SST
AROUND 28 DEGREE CELCIUS.

LATEST QUIKSCAT PASS SHOWS A LOW LEVEL CIRCUALTION CENTRE BUT A
CENTRE IS NOT CLEARLY VISIBLE ON SATELLITE IMAGERY.HOWEVER, THE
SYSTEM REMAINS EMBEDDED IN A SURFACE TO MID LEVEL TROUGH WITH A MID
TO HIGH LEVEL CIRCULATION ALOFT. CONVECTION REMAINS PERSISTENT FPR
THE LAST 12 HOURS AND IS ACTIVE IN THE NORTHERN AND EASTERN QUADRANTS
WITH A SLIGHT INCREASE IN CONVECTION DUE TO DIURNAL VARIATION.
ORGANISATION REMAINS POOR. CIMMS INDICATES THE SYSTEM IS IN AN AREA
OF LOW ENVIRONMENTAL SHEAR BUT HIGH SHEAR MTO THE EASTERN AND
SOUTHERN QUADRANT. SYSTEM LIES UNDER AN UPPER LEVEL DIFLUENT FLOW
[250HPA]. A VIGOROUS MONSOONAL FLOW SUPPORTS ITS NORTHERN FLANK WHILE
GOOD SOUTHEASTERLIES SUPPORT THE SOUTH PART. MOST GLOBAL MODELS
[GFS/UK/GASP] DEEPEN 11F SLIGHTLY AND THEN MOVE IT SOUTHWARD.

POTENTIAL FOR THIS SYSTEM TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE IN THE
NEXT 24-36 HOURS IS MODERATE TO HIGH.

NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN
THE AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.