

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 07:45:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.235])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0FNjpxA024701	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:45:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so37847nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:45:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.80.7 with SMTP id d7mr82933wfb.60.1200440750572; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 15:45:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs317323wfi; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 15:45:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.59.11 with SMTP id m11mr119324qbk.96.1200440749339; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 15:45:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f16si86261qba.26.2008.01.15.15.45.46; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 15:45:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FD2guI001033; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 17:45:09 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14415924 for [email-masked]; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 17:45:09 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FNj8tV000365 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:45:08 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FNj2AG001985 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:45:08 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0FNj1Wt026028 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:45:01 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0FNj1KY026022 for [email-masked]; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:45:01 -0600
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:45:01 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801150171
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P2 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

270
WWPS21 NFFN 152300
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 15/2344 UTC 2008 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION TD 10F [998HPA] WAS ANALYSED NEAR 15.4S 163.0E AT
152100UTC AND IS SLOW MOVING. POSITION FAIR BASED ON MTSAT VIS/IR
IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION AND PERIPHERAL SURFACE OBSERVATION. SST AROUND
28 DEGREE CELCIUS.

CONVECTION HAS INCREASED WITIHN THE LAST 12 HOURS DUE TO DIURNAL
VARIATION WITH ORGANISATION BECOMING WELL ORGANISED. CIRCULATION IS
MORE LOW-MID LEVEL WITH MODERATE SHEAR ALOFT TO THE NORTH AND SOUTH
OF 10F. HOWEVER, MINIMAL SHEAR OVER THE SYSTEM AS INDICATED BY CIMMS.
10F LIES TO THE WEST OF AND UPPER DIFFLUENT REGION. MOST GLOBAL
MODELS[AVN/UKGC/US] HAVE PICKED UP THE SYSTEM WITH A SOUTHEAST
MOVEMENT.

POTENTIAL FOR TD 10F TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE IN THE NEXT
12 HOURS IS MODERATE TO HIGH.

NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCES ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN
THE AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.