

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 16:33:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.189])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m098XKpD005976	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:33:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so146624rvf.37 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:33:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.3 with SMTP id n3mr49720wfo.32.1199867599610; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 00:33:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs541008wfi; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 00:33:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.201.16 with SMTP id y16mr947401anf.83.1199867597521; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 00:33:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p14si689681roh.6.2008.01.09.00.33.15; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 00:33:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m097NWnV010306; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 02:32:37 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14357831 for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 02:32:32 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m098WWl7015460 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:32:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m098WPDT013873 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:32:32 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m098WPkp003554 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:32:25 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m098WPuD003553 for [email-masked]; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:32:25 -0600
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:32:25 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=82
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801090000
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

049
FQPS01 NFFN 090600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 090800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 100600 UTC.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 07F [1000HPA] NEAR 19.7S 175.6W AT 090600UTC
SLOW MOVING. POSITION FAIR. EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS,
GUSTING 35 KNOTS WITHIN 150 MILES OF THE CENTRE.

LOW L1 [1003HPA] NEAR 16.0S 169.0E SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 10S 165E TO L1. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1
AND L1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 172E 10S 180 13S 175W 15S 173W 20S 170W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ2.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 11S 160W TO L1. CZ3 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ3.

TROUGH T1 20S 160E TO L1 13S 175E 14S 180 TO 07F TO 21S 175W 22S 168W
25S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 15S 155W 20S 145W 24S 166W 29S 130W SLOW MOVING.  POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

SOUTH OF 21S, BETWEEN 180 AND 163W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELL.

WITHIN 180NM OF CZ2, EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH SEAS.

OVER BROAD AREA EAST OF 155W AND BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 15S, MODERATE
NORTHEASTERLY SWELL.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 175E, EXPECT A MODERATE EAST
TO SOUTHEAST SWELL, BECOMING HEAVY BETWEEN 160W AND 130W. SWELLS
SLOWLY MOVING EAST.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.