

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 08:30:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.225])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0B0UcPR095929	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:30:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so535319nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:30:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.203.13 with SMTP id a13mr1440698wfg.148.1200011437669; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 16:30:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs699133wfi; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 16:30:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.121.2 with SMTP id t2mr1046721ybc.130.1200011435430; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 16:30:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m7si3238402roe.7.2008.01.10.16.30.32; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 16:30:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0A60CuR000242; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 18:29:45 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14378641 for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 18:29:44 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0B0Tif9005475 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:29:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0B0TbUW013155 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:29:44 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0B0Tbo1009202 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:29:37 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0B0Tbcp009201 for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:29:37 -0600
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:29:37 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801100168
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

488
ATHW40 PHFO 110029
SIMHI

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0030 UTC FRI JAN 11 2008

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 0000 UTC JANUARY 11 2008

OVER THE ISLANDS...BROKEN ALTOCUMULUS AND HIGH LEVEL CIRRUS ARE
MOVING OVER OAHU AND MAUI COUNTY TODAY. THESE CLOUDS ARE REMNANTS
OF THUNDERSTORMS THAT OCCURRED WEDNESDAY AND HAVE BEEN ADVECTED
NORTH OVER THE STATE. KAUAI HAS SCATTERED TO BROKEN SC WITH THE
CLEAREST AREAS ON THE WINDWARD COASTS. OVER THE BIG ISLAND THE
LEEWARD COAST HAS CLOUDED OVER TO OVERCAST WITH DAYTIME HEATING AND
WINDWARD AREAS HAVE SCATTERED SC.

THE TAIL END OF A COLD FRONT IS PASSING BY WELL NORTH OF THE
ISLANDS...AND THE ASSOCIATED 150 MILE WIDE CLOUD BAND IS MOVING 25
MPH TO THE EAST. THE CLOUD BAND EXTENDS AS FAR SOUTH 24N NEAR 155W.
MID AND HIGH CLOUDS TO THE SOUTH HAVE BEEN ADVECTED NORTH OVER THE
STATE BY THE UPPER LEVEL WINDS ASSOCIATED WITH THE FRONT.

BETWEEN 10N AND 20N LOW LEVEL CLOUD MOTION IS TOWARD THE WEST AT 20
TO 30 MPH AND SKIES ARE SCATTERED TO BROKEN WITH STRATOCUMULUS /SC/
BEING THE DOMINANT CLOUD TYPE.

FROM 140W TO 150W BETWEEN 20N AND 30N BROKEN TO OVERCAST SC AND
STRATUS ARE MOVING EAST TO NORTHEAST AT 10 TO 20 MPH. BEHIND THE
AFOREMENTIONED FRONT SCATTERED SC ARE MOVING EAST NORTH OF 25N AND
MOVING WEST SOUTH OF 25N.

$$

MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.