

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 16:42:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from hs-out-2122.google.com (hs-out-0708.google.com [64.233.178.248])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0S8gNEe064180	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:42:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by hs-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 54so2206989hsz.1 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:42:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.158.17 with SMTP id g17mr2079596wfe.234.1201509742589; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 00:42:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs214751wfi; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 00:42:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.181.12 with SMTP id d12mr10863300qbf.27.1201509740795; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 00:42:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 1si4473594qbh.7.2008.01.28.00.42.18; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 00:42:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0Q61s5F026941; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 02:41:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14569104 for [email-masked]; Mon,
28 Jan 2008 02:41:18 -0600
Received: from relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (relay01.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.23])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0S8fIlg021619 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:41:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay01.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0S8fC7e013445 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:41:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0S8fB7p024994 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:41:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0S8fBeC024992 for [email-masked]; Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:41:11 -0600
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 02:41:11 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=85
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801280000
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__C230066_P5 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

006
FQPS01 NFFN 280600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Jan 280800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 074 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Jan 28/0708
UTC 2008 UTC.
TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE CENTRE [990HPA] CATEGORY 1 WAS LOCATED NEAR 17
DECIMAL 4 SOUTH 178 DECIMAL 2 EAST AT 280600 UTC. POSITION FAIR.
REPEAT POSITION 17.4 SOUTH 178.2 EAST AT 280600 UTC.CYCLONE MOVING
SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 12 KNOTS.CYCLONE INTENSIFYING.EXPECT SUSTAINED
WINDS OF 35 TO 40 KNOTS CLOSE TO THE CENTRE INCREASING TO 45 KNOTS IN
THE NEXT 12 TO 18 HOURS.EXPECT WINDS OVER 33 KNOTS WITHIN 80 MILES OF
CENTRE IN THE SOUTHERN SEMICIRCLE AND 60 MILES OF CENTRE ELSEWHERE.
TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE ON ITS SOUTHWESTERLY
TRACK WITHIN THE NEXT 18 HOURS BEFORE IT MOVES NORTHWEST.
FORECAST POSITION NEAR 18.5S 175.9E AT 281800 UTC

AND NEAR 18.5S 174.2E AT 290600 UTC.
ALL VESSELS WITHIN 300 NAUTICAL MILES OF THE CENTRE ARE REQUESTED TO
SEND REPORTS EVERY THREE HOURS TO RSMC NADI. VOS REPORTING SHIPS USE
NORMAL CHANNELS. OTHER VESSELS FAX PLUS 679 6720190 OR EMAIL NADITCC
AT MET DOT GOV DOT FJ.
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 073. THE NEXT GALE WARNING
WILL BE ISSUED AT 281200UTC.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Jan 290600 UTC.

TROPICAL CYCLONE GENE CENTRE [990HPA] WAS LOCATED NEAR 17.4S 178.2E
AT 280600 UTC. POSITION FAIR. CYCLONE MOVING SOUTHWEST AT ABOUT 12
KNOTS.

WEAK LOW L1 [1011HPA] NEAR 13S 152W. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1: 08S 160E 06S 170E 07S 175E 12S 180 TO TC GENE
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
200 MILES OF CZ1 AND TC. EXPECT NORTHEAST TO NORTHWEST WINDS 25 TO 30
KNOTS AND GUSTING UPTO TO 45 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY SWELLS.

TROUGH T1:FROM TC GENE TO 20S 180E 25S 174E 30S 171W 35S 164W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180
MILES OF T1.

WEAK TROUGH T2:FROM TC GENE 17S 175W 10S 165W 08S 155W TO L1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3:FROM L1 TO 16S 145W 13S 136W 14S 120W SLOW MIVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3 IN AREA WEST OF 155W AND IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES ELSEWHERE.

WEAK TROUGH T4: 12S 177E TO TC GENE SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCATIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T4.

OUTSIDE GALE WARNING AREA EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF TC CENTRE. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE TO
HEAVY SWELLS. DAMAGING HEAVY SWELLS ASSOCIATED WITH TC GENE.

SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 170E EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS.
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELL.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.