

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
11 Feb 2008 04:43:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from hs-out-2122.google.com (hs-out-0708.google.com [64.233.178.246])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1AKhkxl082532	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 04:43:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by hs-out-2122.google.com with SMTP id 54so4381343hsz.1 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:42:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.232.20 with SMTP id e20mr8055775wfh.59.1202676165479; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 12:42:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs62266wfo; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 12:42:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.72.7 with SMTP id z7mr30206799qbk.63.1202676164264; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 12:42:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e11si13777927qbc.5.2008.02.10.12.42.42; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 12:42:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m192HZLG009237; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 14:41:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14777238 for [email-masked]; Sun,
10 Feb 2008 14:41:50 -0600
Received: from relay05.cites.uiuc.edu (relay05.cites.uiuc.edu [128.174.4.40])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1AKfojG025050 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:41:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay05.cites.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1AKfh3o005558 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:41:50 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1AKfh1B011543 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:41:43 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1AKfhN5011542 for [email-masked]; Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:41:43 -0600
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:41:43 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=49
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802100055
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

858
FQPS01 NFFN 101800 AAA
REVISED

MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Feb 102000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 111800 UTC.

WEAK LOW L1 [1010HPA] NEAR 22S 147W. EXPECT CLOCKWISE WINDS 15 TO 20
KNOTS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CENTRE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 10S 175E 16S 176W 17S 170W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK TROUGH T1 10S 160W 11S 150W 13S 140W 16S 130W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 17S 155W 19S 150W TO LOW L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
ISOLATED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 80 MILES OF
T2.

TROUGH T3 FROM LOW L1 TO 22S 145W 23S 140W 25S 135W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 21S 160E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T4.

IN AREA SOUTH OF 10S WEST OF 180, MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS, SLOWLY
ABATING.

IN AREA NORTH OF 10S BETWEEN 180 AND 140W, MODERATE NORTH TO
NORTHEASTERLY SWELLS, SLOWLY ABATING.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.