

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 16:14:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.226])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0A8E08S006100	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:14:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so282770nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:13:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.191.2 with SMTP id o2mr736870wff.101.1199952839598; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 00:13:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs632603wfi; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 00:13:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.241.17 with SMTP id o17mr3613989anh.32.1199952838205; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 00:13:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a15si2046003rof.19.2008.01.10.00.13.56; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 00:13:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0A60CWS000242; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 02:13:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14368262 for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 02:13:22 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0A8DMI4015723 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:13:22 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0A8DFLv027626 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:13:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0A8DF5Q020374 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:13:15 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0A8DFWX020373 for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:13:15 -0600
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:13:15 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801090254
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

077
FXPQ60 PGUM 100813
AFDPQ

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
6 PM CHST THU JAN 10 2008

.SYNOPSIS...ISOLATED SHOWERS AND MODERATE TO FRESH TRADE WINDS
PREVAIL OVER THE MARIANAS.

&&

.DISCUSSION...
MODELS IN AGREEMENT FOR GENERALLY UNEVENTFUL WEATHER ACTIVITY FOR
THE MARIANAS THROUGH THE WEEKS END.  AN INCREASE IN MOISTURE
SOMETIME SUNDAY IS A POSSIBILITY BUT STILL WITHIN ISOLATED SHOWERS
CRITERIA.

&&

.MARINE...
KEPT THE SAME STORY REGARDING SWELLS. BASICALLY WILL CONTINUE TO
HAVE EAST SWELL THROUGH THE FORECAST PERIOD. NORTH SWELL COMING DOWN
A LITTLE BUT BUILDING BACK TO 2 FT BY WEEKS END.

&&
.EASTERN MICRONESIA...
TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE WILL PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS ACROSS KOSRAE
TONIGHT. VARIOUS OTHER AREAS OF TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE WILL GENERATE
SCATTERED SHOWERS ACROSS POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND MAJURO ON DIFFERENT
DAYS THROUGH THE FORECAST PERIOD. TRADE-WINDS WILL ALSO REMAIN IN
THE 15 TO 20 KNOT RANGE THROUGH MUCH OF THE FORECAST PERIOD. WIND
WAVES COMBINED WITH SWELLS KEEP SEAS HIGH THROUGH THE FORECAST.
GLOBAL WAVE WATCH MODEL CONTINUES TO INDICATE COMBINED SEAS THAT
WILL BREACH HIGH SURF THRESHOLDS FOR ALL EASTERN LOCATIONS THIS
WEEKEND. THIS SITUATION WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED AND ADVISORIES
WILL BE ISSUED IF NECESSARY.

&&

.WESTERN MICRONESIA...
A CIRCULATION WAS LOCATED TO THE SOUTH OF PALAU THIS EVENING. THE
COMPUTER MODELS INDICATE THAT THIS SYSTEM WILL MOVE WESTWARD. IT MAY
EVENTUALLY BECOME A TROPICAL CYCLONE AS IT MOVES INTO THE SOUTH
CHINA SEA. THE CIRCULATION AND ASSOCIATED LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE WILL
GENERATE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS PALAU
TONIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT. THE LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE WILL
PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS TONIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS TONIGHT.

FAIR WEATHER WILL PREVAIL ACROSS CHUUK STATE TONIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY.
TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE WILL BRING SCATTERED SHOWERS TO THIS STATE
MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

COMBINED SEAS STAY IN THE 7 TO 9 FOOT RANGE FOR MOST AREAS THROUGH
THE FORECAST PERIOD. THE EXCEPTION IS CHUUK STATE. SEAS WILL RISE
ABOVE 10 FEET BY SUNDAY NIGHT.

THE GLOBAL WAVE WATCH MODEL INDICATES THAT COMBINED SEAS MAY  BREACH
HIGH SURF THRESHOLDS FOR CHUUK THE FIRST HALF OF NEXT WEEK. THIS
SITUATION WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED AND ADVISORIES WILL BE ISSUED IF
NECESSARY.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MILLER/ZIOBRO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.