

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 23:24:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rn-out-0910.google.com (rn-out-0910.google.com [64.233.170.189])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1DFOD2S065937	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:24:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rn-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id e23so77247rng.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:24:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.229.4 with SMTP id b4mr6990wfh.118.1202916252044; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 07:24:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs405170wfo; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 07:24:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.196.9 with SMTP id t9mr4031267qbf.78.1202916250252; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 07:24:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z21si1437353qbc.21.2008.02.13.07.24.08; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 07:24:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1CHc8SL009237; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 09:23:17 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14831098 for [email-masked]; Wed,
13 Feb 2008 09:23:17 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1DFNHnP005480 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:23:17 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1DFNA2R002679 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:23:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1DFNAn5019280 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:23:10 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1DFNAFv019279 for [email-masked]; Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:23:10 -0600
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:23:10 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802130031
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

452
ATPQ40 PGUM 131523
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 AM CHST THU FEB 14 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM 17N130E TO 20N135E TO 25N153E AND FARTHER
NORTHEAST. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND NORTH OF THE
FRONT TO 25N AND BEYOND. THE SOUTHWESTWERN END OF THE FRONT IS
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF PALAU
BETWEEN 5N AND 14N FROM 130E TO 134E.

A SHEAR LINE STRETCHES FROM 25N164E TO JUST NORTH OF SAIPAN IN THE
COMMONWEALTH OF THE NORTHERN MARIANAS TO 13N135E TO 12N130E. CLOUDS
AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 150 MILES NORTH OF
THE SHEAR LINE.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN THE
EQUATOR AND 6N FROM 147E TO 163E. THIS IS SOUTH OF CHUUK AND POHNPEI
AND JUST WEST OF KOSRAE.

A WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING CLOUDS AND A FEW SHOWERS
NEAR THE MARIANAS WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 12N140E TO 14N147E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.