

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
11 Jan 2008 00:46:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rn-out-0102.google.com (rn-out-0910.google.com [64.233.170.188])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0AGkI8x073652	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:46:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rn-out-0102.google.com with SMTP id e23so155025rng.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:46:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.128.6 with SMTP id a6mr1103766wfd.135.1199983577400; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 08:46:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs665072wfi; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 08:46:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.11.2 with SMTP id 2mr1105518wfk.233.1199983576927; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 08:46:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p13si2729588roh.16.2008.01.10.08.46.14; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 08:46:16 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0A60CdN000242; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 10:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14371641 for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 10:45:16 -0600
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0AGjFkO010141 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0AGj9FR011137 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0AGj9G3016165 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:45:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0AGj9fB016164 for [email-masked]; Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:45:09 -0600
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:45:09 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=2 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801100080
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

152
FZPN40 PHFO 101645
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC THU JAN 10 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC JAN 10 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC JAN 11 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC JAN 12 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.
.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

COLD FRONT 30N 166W 27N 171W MOVING EAST NORTHEAST 40 KT.  WINDS 20
TO 25 KT NORTH OF THE FRONT AND WITHIN 240 NM EAST OF THE FRONT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT NORTH OF AREA.  WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.12 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N 180 28N 173E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT NORTH OF
28N BETWEEN 177W AND 176E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST 30N 172W 27N 177W. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT NORTH OF 28N
BETWEEN 169W AND 174W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N 158W 25N 164W. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT NORTH
OF LINE 30N 154W 27N 160W 30N 170W.

HIGH 1022MB 26N 167E MOVING WEST SLOWLY AND WEAKENING.  RIDGE 24N
169W THRU HIGH TO 27N 160E.

EAST TO NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 07N TO 14N EAST OF 170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 07N TO 12N BETWEEN 150W AND
170W...AND FROM 08N TO 20N WEST OF 180.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 08N TO 22N WEST OF 170W.

OTHERWISE WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

SEAS 14 TO 20 FT NORTH OF LINE 30N 145W 20N 160W 20N 170W 30N 175E.
SEAS 8 FT OR LESS SOUTH OF LINE 25S 165W 20N 160E.  SEAS 8 TO 14 FT
ELSEWHERE.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 17 FT NORTH OF 22N EAST OF 152W.  SEAS
8 FT OR LESS SOUTH OF 05N WEST OF 178E.  SEAS 8 TO 14 FT ELSEWHERE.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 25 FT NORTH OF LINE 30N 165W 24N
170W 24N 180 30N 175E.  SEAS 8 FT OR LESS SOUTH OF 07N WEST OF 180.
SEAS 8 TO 14 FT ELSEWHERE.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 02N TO 06N WEST OF 167E.

ITCZ...04N 140W 04N 145W 07N 160W 09N 167W 09N 172W.  ISOLATED TSTMS
WITHIN 120 NM NORTH OF ITCZ BETWEEN 150W AND 165W.

$$

FOR THOSE MARINERS USING THE NOAA FTPMAIL E-MAIL SERVICE TO OBTAIN
MARINE FORECASTS...THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL PERMANENTLY TRANSITION TO
[email-masked] EFFECTIVE JAN 08 2008. FOR DETAILS...
OBTAIN THE LATEST FTPMAIL HELP FILE BY SENDING AN E-MAIL /USE LOWER
CASE LETTERS/ WITH ONLY THE WORD...HELP...IN THE BODY TO
[email-masked]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.