

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
10 Jan 2008 11:17:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.191])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0A3Hh9s034059	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:17:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so425843rvf.37 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 19:17:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.194.1 with SMTP id r1mr714832wff.123.1199935063222; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 19:17:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs619782wfi; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 19:17:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.135.16 with SMTP id i16mr3091879and.33.1199935061644; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 19:17:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id k6si1811716rog.10.2008.01.09.19.17.39; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 19:17:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0860utL023583; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 21:16:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14366486 for [email-masked]; Wed,
09 Jan 2008 21:16:55 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0A3GsEW022463 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:16:54 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0A3Gmt1023811 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:16:54 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0A3Gmxf025544 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:16:48 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0A3GlIf025543 for [email-masked]; Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:16:47 -0600
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:16:47 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=6 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801090212
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

505
ATPQ40 PGUM 100316
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST THU JAN 10 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH STRETCHES FROM 5N130E TO A CIRCULATION
SOUTH OF PALAU NEAR 6N134E TO EQ147E. LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE
ASSOCIATED WITH THE TROUGH AND CIRCUALTION COMBINED WITH UPPER-LEVEL
DIVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 5N AND 12N FROM 130E TO 138E AND 100 MILES
NORTH AND SOUTH OF A LINE THAT STRETCHES FROM 7N139E TO 1N148E. THIS
AREA COVERS PALAU AND PORTIONS OF YAP STATE.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS ACROSS KOSRAE
AND PORTIONS OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS BETWEEN 3N AND 7N FROM 162E TO
170E AND WITH 100 MILES OF A LINE THAT STRETCHED FROM 15N170E TO
8N180.

A SHEAR LINE SNAKES ACROSS THE WESTERN PACIFIC FROM 20N180 TO
15N170E TO 17N155E TO 20N142E TO 18N138E. CLOUDINESS...PATCHY LIGHT
RAIN AND EMBEDDED SHOWER ACTIVITY ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200
MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.