

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
20 Feb 2008 05:38:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.190])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1JLcAk6011787	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 05:38:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id 30so653381nfu.27 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:38:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.226.2 with SMTP id y2mr5797407wfg.46.1203457088693; Tue,
19 Feb 2008 13:38:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.192.1 with SMTP id u1cs31599wfp; Tue,
19 Feb 2008 13:38:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.59.11 with SMTP id m11mr14431434qbk.11.1203457087191; Tue,
19 Feb 2008 13:38:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q14si8101457qbq.33.2008.02.19.13.38.05; Tue,
19 Feb 2008 13:38:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1JGhfEg024176; Tue,
19 Feb 2008 15:34:26 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14888429 for [email-masked]; Tue,
19 Feb 2008 15:34:26 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1JLYPMJ003260 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:34:25 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1JLYIRG022198 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:34:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1JLYIDH016904 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:34:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1JLYIMC016903 for [email-masked]; Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:34:18 -0600
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:34:18 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802190085
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

396
WWPS20 KNES 192134

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (91P)

B.  19/2030Z

C.  20.2S

D.  156.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...VERY IMPRESSIVE CIRCULATION BOTH ON IR/VIS AND 1944Z SSMI
PASS.  USING VISIBLE... .7 BANDING YIELDS DT OF 3.0. MET IS 1.5...SO
PT CAN ONLY GO TO 2.0. FT IS 2.0 BASED ON PT SINCE 3.0 IS WELL OUTSIDE
DEVELOPING RULES...GALLINA

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.