

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
16 Jan 2008 11:11:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.224])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0G3B7NO050440	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:11:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so84805nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:11:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.148.7 with SMTP id v7mr113338wfd.218.1200453066677; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 19:11:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs325345wfi; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 19:11:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.106.1 with SMTP id e1mr585061anc.10.1200453065618; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 19:11:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p13si367909roh.16.2008.01.15.19.11.03; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 19:11:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0G32Zno000500; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 21:10:21 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14417834 for [email-masked]; Tue,
15 Jan 2008 21:10:21 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0G3AEES023739 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:10:14 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0G3A7lH018046 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:10:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0G3A7X8003680 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:10:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0G3A7Ll003676 for [email-masked]; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:10:07 -0600
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:10:07 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=2 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801150200
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

572
ATPQ40 PGUM 160310
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST WED JAN 16 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH EXTENDS EASTWARD FROM 4N130E TO EQ150E.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE
TROUGH ARE FOUND IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 10N138E TO 10N144E TO 6N149E
TO 4N159E TO 2N159E TO 2N148E TO 4N141E TO 7N138E BACK TO 10N138E.
THIS INCLUDES YAP BUT IS SOUTH OF CHUUK AND POHNPEI. SOUTH OF THE
TROUGH...SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING WELL SOUTH OF PALAU BETWEEN
THE EQUATOR AND 2N FROM 130E TO 134E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS WEST OF THE
MARIANAS WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 11N142E TO 15N135E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS ALSO PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS IN THE
AREA BOUNDED BY 3N160E TO 6N160E TO 9N170E TO 6N180 TO 3N180 BACK TO
3N160E...INCLUDING KOSRAE...KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM 25N180 TO 23N174E...THEN CONTINUES AS A
SHEAR LINE TO 19N155E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND
ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY.

ANOTHER COLD FRONT EXTENDS FROM 25N135E TO 21N130E AND BEYOND.
CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND NORTHWEST OF
THIS FRONT.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.