

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 18:46:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.176])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0DAk4v7036646	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:46:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so1884485pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 02:46:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.115.10 with SMTP id n10mr2184551wfc.95.1200221163204; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 02:46:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs118610wfi; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 02:46:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.228.17 with SMTP id a17mr562991anh.17.1200221161868; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 02:46:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m7si6829067roe.7.2008.01.13.02.45.58; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 02:46:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0CASpwi022615; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 04:45:14 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14403280 for [email-masked]; Sun,
13 Jan 2008 04:45:14 -0600
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id m0DAjENc000858 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 04:45:14 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0DAj7Am011221 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 04:45:13 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0DAj7rY025152 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 04:45:07 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0DAj7wG025151 for [email-masked]; Sun, 13 Jan 2008 04:45:07 -0600
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 04:45:07 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=2 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801130015
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

110
FZPN40 PHFO 131045
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SUN JAN 13 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC JAN 13 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 14 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 15 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...GALE WARNING...
COLD FRONT 30N 151W 26N 155W 23N 159W CONTINUING AS A SHEAR LINE
THROUGH 20N 171W. FRONT MOVING E 20 KT AND SHEAR LINE MOVING SE
20 KT. W TO NW WINDS 20 TO 35 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 25N
BETWEEN COLD FRONT AND 169W. SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITHIN 180 NM E OF
COLD FRONT N OF 26N. ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM E OF COLD FRONT
N OF 28N.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 143W 24N 147W 21N 150W. SHEAR LINE
DISSIPATED. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 26N E OF
146W. ALSO N TO NE WINDS 20 TO 30 KT IN AREA N OF 24N BETWEEN 162W
AND 151W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT MOVED E OF AREA. N TO NE WINDS 20 TO
25 KT IN AREA N OF 24N BETWEEN 158W AND 147W.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

COLD FRONT NW OF FORECAST WATERS. SW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT IN AREA NW OF
LINE 30N 171E 27N 160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 169E 26N 160E. W TO SW WINDS 20 TO
30 KT IN AREA BETWEEN COLD FRONT AND A LINE 30N 177W 27N 164E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT 30N 176E 23N 167E. W TO SW WINDS 20 TO
30 KT IN AREA BETWEEN COLD FRONT AND A LINE 30N 30N 172W 26N 171E.

RIDGE 30N 170W 25N 162W MOVING E 15 KT.

RIDGE 30N 179W 25N 160E MOVING SE 15 KT.

RIDGE 28N 140W 23N 154W MOVING S SLOWLY AND ERODING FROM THE W.

E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 30 KT IN AREA FROM 08N TO 20N BETWEEN 165E AND
165W...AND FROM 20N TO 24N BETWEEN 173E AND 164W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 06N TO 23N
BETWEEN 157W AND 171E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 07N TO 22N
BETWEEN 154W AND 177E.

OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

SEAS 18 TO 28 FT IN AREA N OF LINE 27N 174W 22N 172W 22N 168W
29N 156W. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA S OF LINE 05N 160E 09N 166E
04N 175E EQ 178E...AND FROM 25N TO 28N W OF 168E. SEAS 9 TO 18 FT
ELSEWHERE.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 12 TO 21 FT IN AREA BOUNDED BY 30N 171W
30N 144W 08N 170W 07N 172E 16N 166E 22N 174E 24N 176W 30N 171W.
SEAS 12 TO 17 FT IN AREA N OF LINE 30N 163E 29N 163E 27N 166E
30N 175E. SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA S OF LINE 07N 160E 09N 165E
EQ 175E. SEAS 9 TO 12 FT ELSEWHERE.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 FT OR LESS IN AREA S OF LINES THROUGH
05N 160E 07N 166E EQ 175E...AND THROUGH 14N 140W EQ 153W. SEAS 9 TO
19 FT ELSEWHERE.

ITCZ...05N 140W 05N 180 07N 166E 07N 160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS
WITHIN 390 NM N OF ITCZ W OF 165W...AND WITHIN 240 NM S OF ITCZ W OF
167E.

$$

FOR THOSE MARINERS USING THE NOAA FTPMAIL E-MAIL SERVICE TO OBTAIN
MARINE FORECASTS...THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL PERMANENTLY TRANSITION TO
[email-masked] EFFECTIVE JAN 08 2008. FOR DETAILS...
OBTAIN THE LATEST FTPMAIL HELP FILE BY SENDING AN E-MAIL /USE LOWER
CASE LETTERS/ WITH ONLY THE WORD...HELP...IN THE BODY TO
[email-masked]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.