

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 18:46:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.239])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0MAkiYX027423	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:46:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so1323605nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:46:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.246.8 with SMTP id t8mr3873584wfh.8.1200998811107; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 02:46:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs339472wfi; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 02:46:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.115.4 with SMTP id s4mr8938641qbm.47.1200998809941; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 02:46:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f14si6517663qba.25.2008.01.22.02.46.47; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 02:46:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0LHvMdH021329; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 04:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14495262 for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 04:45:16 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0MAjGiZ019487 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:45:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0MAj95T005349 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:45:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0MAj92D029944 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:45:09 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0MAj9VK029943 for [email-masked]; Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:45:09 -0600
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:45:09 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801220006
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

504
FZPN40 PHFO 221045
HSFNP

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC TUE JAN 22 2008
SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC JAN 22 2008.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 23 2008.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC JAN 24 2008.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

.WARNINGS.

...GALE WARNING...
COLD FRONT JUST W OF NW FORECAST WATERS MOVING E 30 KT. S TO SW
WINDS 20 TO 30 KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 28N W OF 169E.
.06 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N 161E 29N 160E. WINDS 20 TO 35 KT OVER
FORECAST WATERS N OF 27N W OF 170E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N 174E 25N 168E 22N 160E. WINDS 20 TO 25
KT OVER FORECAST WATERS NW OF FRONT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT 30N 178W 25N 176E 21N 163E. WINDS 20 TO 25
KT WITHIN 150 NM OF FRONT N OF 25N.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

FRONT 30N 165W 27N 175W 27N 172E NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF FRONT E OF 180.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT DISSIPATED.

E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 11N TO 18N BETWEEN 147W AND
165W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 10N TO 24N
BETWEEN 148W AND 175W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT IN AREA FROM 11N TO 19N
BETWEEN 145W AND 168W.

.48 HOUR FORECAST COLD FRONT W OF NW FORECAST WATERS. WINDS 20 TO 25
KT OVER FORECAST WATERS N OF 28N W OF 163E.

RIDGE 30N 176E 28N 171E NEARLY STATIONARY AND ERODING FROM THE W.

SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA N OF 10N BETWEEN 147W AND 170W. SEAS 9 TO 12
FT IN AREA N OF 03N BETWEEN 170W AND 173E. SEAS 9 TO 11 FT IN AREA N
OF 13N W OF 173E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA N OF 05N BETWEEN 150W AND
180...AND IN AREA N OF 24N W OF 170E. SEAS 9 TO 10 FT IN AREA N OF
20N E OF 150W...AND IN AREA FROM 12N TO 19N BETWEEN 180 AND 172E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 13 FT IN AREA N OF 22N W OF 170E...AND
IN AREA N OF 25N BETWEEN 180 AND 170E. SEAS 9 TO 12 FT IN AREA N OF
05N BETWEEN 166W AND 180...IN AREA FROM 05N TO 25N BETWEEN 150W AND
166W...AND IN AREA N OF 24N E OF 150W.

OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER REST OF
AREA.

ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS IN AREA S OF 06N W OF 175E.

ITCZ...07N 140W 09N 160W 03N 180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.