

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
18 Jan 2008 02:18:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.238])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0HIIa8s065676	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 02:18:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id q3so558372nzb.7 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:18:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.157.10 with SMTP id j10mr1423128wfo.229.1200593915112; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 10:18:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs8393wfi; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 10:18:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.23.7 with SMTP id a7mr5161486qbj.20.1200593910455; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 10:18:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q14si1823725qbq.33.2008.01.17.10.18.27; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 10:18:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HHgUw0000500; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 12:17:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14438823 for [email-masked]; Thu,
17 Jan 2008 12:17:15 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HIHFrZ006451 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:17:15 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HIH8pu020675 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:17:14 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0HIH80H030085 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:17:08 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0HIH8v8030084 for [email-masked]; Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:17:08 -0600
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:17:08 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801170076
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

555
TPPN10 PGTW 171814

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE NO NAME (FORMER 01W)

B.  17/1730Z

C.  3.3N

D.  104.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/                               (16/0000Z)

G.  IR/EIR

17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.

AMES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.