

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
16 Feb 2008 16:08:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wf-out-1314.google.com (wf-out-1314.google.com [209.85.200.170])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m1G87sof089472	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:08:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wf-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id 28so177362wfc.22 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:08:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.13.13 with SMTP id 13mr2972627wfm.163.1203149301264; Sat,
16 Feb 2008 00:08:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.161.6 with SMTP id n6cs18960wfo; Sat,
16 Feb 2008 00:08:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.65.191.3 with SMTP id t3mr5892273qbp.0.1203149298946; Sat,
16 Feb 2008 00:08:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e19si4347007qbe.6.2008.02.16.00.08.17; Sat,
16 Feb 2008 00:08:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1E506rv000502; Sat,
16 Feb 2008 02:07:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14871152 for [email-masked]; Sat,
16 Feb 2008 02:07:53 -0600
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1G87rqA019384 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:07:53 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1G87kC0017658 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:07:52 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m1G87kbd019478 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:07:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m1G87k87019477 for [email-masked]; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:07:46 -0600
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:07:46 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=29
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0801230000
definitions=main-0802150110
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

162
FQPS01 NFFN 160600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Feb 160800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Feb 170600 UTC.

WEAK LOW L1 [1008HPA] NEAR 11S 178E SLOW MOVING.POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 04S 165E 07S 175E TO L1 TO 13S 180 10S 165W 11S
150W 15S 140W 18S 136W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 14S 160E 20S 165E 22S 166E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SQUALLY SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORM WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ2.

FRONT F1 22S 160E 23S 168E 25S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF F1.

FRONT F2 18S 162W 23S 155W 25S 153W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF F2.

FRONT F3 219S 150W 22S 140W 25S 135W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF F3.

IN AREA NORTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 145W, EXPECT MODERATE
NORTHERLY SWELL.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF CZ1 AND EAST OF 142W, EXPECT NORTH TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 25 KNOTS IN THUNDERTORM SQUALLS.
MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS.

IN AREA SOUTH CZ2 EXPECT SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 T0 25 KNOTS AND
UPTO 30 KNOTS IN THUNDERSTORM SQUALLS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELL. HEAVY SWELLS DEVELOPING S OF 22S.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.