

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
22 Jan 2008 11:16:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id m0M3GB9B002183	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:16:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id u77so2690930pyb.16 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:16:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.99.21 with SMTP id w21mr3696449wfb.108.1200971770251; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 19:16:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.143.17.19 with SMTP id u19cs314634wfi; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 19:16:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.239.11 with SMTP id m11mr16392058anh.15.1200971769076; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 19:16:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a16si2246228rof.3.2008.01.21.19.16.06; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 19:16:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0L7ip5S013117; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 21:15:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 14490868 for [email-masked]; Mon,
21 Jan 2008 21:15:30 -0600
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M3FUv0001967 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:15:30 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M3FNhT009416 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:15:29 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id m0M3FNOU018539 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:15:23 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id m0M3FN06018538 for [email-masked]; Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:15:23 -0600
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:15:23 -0600
From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0801210152
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

099
ATPQ40 PGUM 220315
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1 PM CHST TUE JAN 22 2008

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A TROUGH EXTENDS FROM EQ155E TO 5N151E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TROUGH CAN BE FOUND SOUTH
OF CHUUK BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 5N FROM 145E TO 155E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE TO THE EAST OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED TROUGH IS
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 120 MILES
NORTH AND SOUTH OF A LINE THAT STRETCHES FROM 7N151E TO KOSRAE. THIS
AREA COVERED PORTIONS OF CHUUK...POHNPEI AND KOSRAE STATES.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHEAST OF YAP 75 MILES NORTH AND SOUTH OF ALINE
THAT STRETCHES FROM 8N138E TO 9N148E.

A WEAK TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTH
OF KWAJALEIN BETWEEN 10N AND 16N FROM 161E TO 169E AND NEAR MAJURO
BETWEEN 8N AND 10N FROM 169E TO 178E.

$$

ZIOBRO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.