

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 17:50:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.190])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kA59oFlh015964	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 05 Nov 2006 17:50:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id y38so1926097nfb for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 01:50:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.127.6 with SMTP id z6mr5211310huc.1162720214558; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 01:50:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.176.1 with SMTP id y1cs227801hue; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 01:50:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.53.18 with SMTP id f18mr7697303pyk.1162720213758; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 01:50:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a22si3325940pye.2006.11.05.01.50.12; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 01:50:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kA58svTX011912; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 03:49:27 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 7875492 for [email-masked]; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 03:49:27 -0600
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kA59nQJK016437 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 03:49:26 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kA59nQ41028067 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 03:49:26 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit)
id kA59nQ6Q028061 for [email-masked]; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 03:49:26 -0600
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 03:49:26 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 704e002d3b574912c3dd456f17d9bed0bdc8f8d1
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 050900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0619 CIMARON (0619)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  050900UTC 15.1N 114.6E FAIR
MOVE  SW SLOWLY
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  060900UTC 14.7N 113.4E 80NM 70%
MOVE  WSW SLOWLY
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
45HF  070600UTC 14.2N 112.4E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.