

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
06 Nov 2006 02:48:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.187])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kA5ImYsN093488	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 06 Nov 2006 02:48:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id y38so2047020nfb for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:48:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.138.6 with SMTP id l6mr2346693hud.1162752513969; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 10:48:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.176.1 with SMTP id y1cs248973hue; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 10:48:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.111.14 with SMTP id o14mr608394pym.1162752511557; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 10:48:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v56si4011167pyh.2006.11.05.10.48.30; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 10:48:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kA54NDKQ021485; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 12:46:02 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 7886286 for [email-masked]; Sun,
05 Nov 2006 12:46:02 -0600
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kA5Ik1DV004401 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 12:46:01 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kA5Ik1lv007671 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 12:46:01 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit)
id kA5Ik1bJ007666 for [email-masked]; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 12:46:01 -0600
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 12:46:01 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 0fd9d44d7e8dd4795a92742ce16b625fb7d6d218
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 051800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0619 CIMARON (0619)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  051800UTC 14.2N 114.2E FAIR
MOVE  SW 06KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  061800UTC 13.6N 113.3E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.