

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 15:08:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from ug-out-1314.google.com (ug-out-1314.google.com [66.249.92.172])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kA978o08012262	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:08:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by ug-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id z35so160922ugc for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:08:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.204.1 with SMTP id b1mr682070hug.1163056129503; Wed,
08 Nov 2006 23:08:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.176.1 with SMTP id y1cs197092hue; Wed,
08 Nov 2006 23:08:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.61.17 with SMTP id o17mr270981pyk.1163056128173; Wed,
08 Nov 2006 23:08:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v15si430462pyh.2006.11.08.23.08.45; Wed,
08 Nov 2006 23:08:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kA93fQhw012129; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 01:07:46 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 8008781 for [email-masked]; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 01:07:46 -0600
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kA977kof002638 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 09 Nov 2006 01:07:46 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kA977kV6026332 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 09 Nov 2006 01:07:46 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit)
id kA977jTb026320 for [email-masked]; Thu, 09 Nov 2006 01:07:45 -0600
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 01:07:45 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 677dc4fb88a3cc69d18b1c409cb0c3f756f0d387
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 090600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  090600UTC 15.9N 131.3E FAIR
MOVE  WNW 15KT
PRES  1006HPA
MXWD  030KT
FORECAST
24HF  100600UTC 15.9N 125.8E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 13KT
PRES  1002HPA
MXWD  035KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.