

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 17:41:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.232])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kA99fLHV075101	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:41:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id i23so43659wra for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 09 Nov 2006 01:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.52.17 with SMTP id z17mr749996huz.1163065279973; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 01:41:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.176.1 with SMTP id y1cs205247hue; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 01:41:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.84.16 with SMTP id m16mr525971pyl.1163065278506; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 01:41:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f60si604127pyh.2006.11.09.01.41.17; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 01:41:18 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kA99cIKH019083; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 03:40:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 8012563 for [email-masked]; Thu,
09 Nov 2006 03:40:19 -0600
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kA99eJtk019302 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 09 Nov 2006 03:40:19 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kA99eJNE031162 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 09 Nov 2006 03:40:19 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit)
id kA99eJkY031157 for [email-masked]; Thu, 09 Nov 2006 03:40:19 -0600
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 03:40:19 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: e21fb12eb40e5feb03499c9934fe7053cb4addc6
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 090900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  090900UTC 15.7N 130.7E FAIR
MOVE  W 13KT
PRES  1004HPA
MXWD  030KT
FORECAST
24HF  100900UTC 15.4N 124.8E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 14KT
PRES  1002HPA
MXWD  035KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.