

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
14 Nov 2006 08:50:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from ug-out-1314.google.com (ug-out-1314.google.com [66.249.92.170])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kAE0o6ne079266	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:50:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by ug-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id z35so1477139ugc for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:50:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.21.7 with SMTP id 7mr328775huu.1163465406182; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 16:50:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.172.19 with SMTP id u19cs350160hue; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 16:50:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.65.17 with SMTP id s17mr532287pyk.1163465405554; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 16:50:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f6si8267397pyh.2006.11.13.16.50.04; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 16:50:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kAE0gTTv012313; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 18:49:12 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 8184128 for [email-masked]; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 18:49:11 -0600
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kAE0nBJg013105 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:49:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kAE0nBtq023938 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:49:11 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit)
id kAE0nBEB023933 for [email-masked]; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:49:11 -0600
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:49:11 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: e43eeab7b8009401ff716ad85da112107ed14c44
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 140000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0620 CHEBI (0620)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  140000UTC 17.1N 111.6E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 08KT
PRES  1004HPA
MXWD  035KT
30KT  80NM
FORECAST
24HF  150000UTC 17.1N 108.5E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.