

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
14 Nov 2006 11:54:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from ug-out-1314.google.com (ug-out-1314.google.com [66.249.92.169])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kAE3sTXI037681	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:54:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by ug-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id z35so1504307ugc for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:54:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.52.17 with SMTP id z17mr496245huz.1163476467871; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 19:54:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.172.19 with SMTP id u19cs360347hue; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 19:54:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.96.11 with SMTP id y11mr83367pyl.1163476467374; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 19:54:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n29si8463118pyh.2006.11.13.19.54.26; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 19:54:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kAE3d4HD003855; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 21:53:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 8189510 for [email-masked]; Mon,
13 Nov 2006 21:53:16 -0600
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id kAE3rGxH005735 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:53:16 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kAE3rGtm003350 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:53:16 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit)
id kAE3rGTS003345 for [email-masked]; Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:53:16 -0600
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:53:16 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
X-Gmail-Received: 52171e97bd2d8135d80e46776f3934b9415b1bd6
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 140300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0620 CHEBI (0620)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  140300UTC 17.5N 111.2E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 10KT
PRES  1004HPA
MXWD  035KT
30KT  80NM
FORECAST
24HF  150300UTC 18.0N 109.0E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.