

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 17:46:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from ug-out-1314.google.com (ug-out-1314.google.com [66.249.92.172])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kB79kmvp031663	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:46:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by ug-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id 80so525993ugb for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Dec 2006 01:46:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.49.92.18 with SMTP id u18mr3635169nfl.1165484807509; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 01:46:47 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.172.12 with SMTP id u12cs184600hue; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 01:46:46 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.69.11 with SMTP id w11mr798247pyk.1165484805937; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 01:46:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f57si530610pyh.2006.12.07.01.46.45; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 01:46:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kB79Z1P8005494; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 03:43:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 9083623 for [email-masked]; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 03:43:18 -0600
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kB79hIJt006276 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Dec 2006 03:43:18 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kB79hIet017938 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Dec 2006 03:43:18 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit)
id kB79hHkN017932 for [email-masked]; Thu, 07 Dec 2006 03:43:17 -0600
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 03:43:17 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 070900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  070900UTC 09.2N 135.4E POOR
MOVE  W 06KT
PRES  1004HPA
MXWD  030KT
FORECAST
24HF  080900UTC 09.9N 131.5E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.