

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 20:47:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.230])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kB7ClrjD028643	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:47:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id i21so294751wra for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Dec 2006 04:47:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.138.6 with SMTP id l6mr1388695hud.1165495669790; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 04:47:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.172.12 with SMTP id u12cs196930hue; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 04:47:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.35.65.17 with SMTP id s17mr1132015pyk.1165495668328; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 04:47:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y78si761678pyg.2006.12.07.04.47.47; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 04:47:48 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kB7CjPOP029872; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 06:46:24 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 9089218 for [email-masked]; Thu,
07 Dec 2006 06:46:24 -0600
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kB7CkNpN029970 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Dec 2006 06:46:23 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id kB7CkNTl005749 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 07 Dec 2006 06:46:23 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit)
id kB7CkNkf005745 for [email-masked]; Thu, 07 Dec 2006 06:46:23 -0600
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 06:46:23 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
X-Forwarded-To: [email-masked]
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
X-Perlmx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0,
__HAS_MSGID 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 071200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  071200UTC 09.5N 135.0E POOR
MOVE  WNW 08KT
PRES  1004HPA
MXWD  030KT
FORECAST
24HF  081200UTC 10.3N 131.1E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.