

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 14:42:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.228])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l646gZoC005141	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:42:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so986076nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.115.10 with SMTP id n10mr489638wfc.1183531354535; Tue,
03 Jul 2007 23:42:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs443048wfb; Tue,
03 Jul 2007 23:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.71.1 with SMTP id y1mr9212277pyk.1183531352536; Tue,
03 Jul 2007 23:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z80si13585759pyg.2007.07.03.23.42.31; Tue,
03 Jul 2007 23:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l6151pGK021354; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 01:40:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12515452 for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 01:40:46 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l646ekgg007790 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 01:40:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l646eeig001210 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 01:40:45 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l646eeCM016467 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 01:40:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l646edw4016466 for [email-masked]; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 01:40:39 -0500
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 01:40:39 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 opt-inscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0705030000
definitions=main-0707030131
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 040600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  040600UTC 18.2N 109.8E FAIR
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  050600UTC 20.8N 108.7E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 07KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.