

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 17:54:50 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.229])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l649smPU062472	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 04 Jul 2007 17:54:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 50so41936wra for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 02:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.160.1 with SMTP id m1mr497444wfo.1183542887243; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 02:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs450736wfb; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 02:54:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.72.1 with SMTP id z1mr9454940pyk.1183542885655; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 02:54:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f55si20385573pyh.2007.07.04.02.54.44; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 02:54:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l6151pHF021354; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 04:53:41 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12516348 for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 04:53:41 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l649rfpv019258 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 04:53:41 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l649rZni026208 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 04:53:41 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l649rZx5017233 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 04:53:35 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l649rZ5r017224 for [email-masked]; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 04:53:35 -0500
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 04:53:35 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 opt-inscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0705030000
definitions=main-0707040012
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 040900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  040900UTC 18.6N 109.7E FAIR
MOVE  WNW SLOWLY
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  050900UTC 21.1N 109.9E 150NM 70%
MOVE  N 06KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.