

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 20:58:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.237])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l64Cwh1N020350	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 04 Jul 2007 20:58:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so1050624nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:58:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.11.13 with SMTP id o13mr512522wfi.1183553922875; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 05:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs457505wfb; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 05:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.47.10 with SMTP id z10mr9704726pyj.1183553921134; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 05:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z80si13996011pyg.2007.07.04.05.58.39; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 05:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64CncIT021354; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 07:57:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12517275 for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 07:57:15 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64CvFrE028538 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 07:57:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l64Cv9B5006367 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 07:57:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64Cv971020597 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 07:57:09 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l64Cv9cF020595 for [email-masked]; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 07:57:09 -0500
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 07:57:09 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 opt-inscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0705030000
definitions=main-0707040033
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 041200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  041200UTC 18.8N 109.5E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 06KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  051200UTC 21.0N 109.6E 150NM 70%
MOVE  N 06KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.