

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 23:55:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.230])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l64Ft7Pj006511	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 04 Jul 2007 23:55:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so1086859nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.115.10 with SMTP id n10mr530217wfc.1183564507151; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 08:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs464664wfb; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 08:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.101.1 with SMTP id d1mr9957718pym.1183564505995; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 08:55:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a70si14590631pye.2007.07.04.08.55.03; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 08:55:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l62FQBZt021283; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 10:54:21 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12518504 for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 10:54:21 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64FsLAu008806 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:54:21 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l64FsFKk001437 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:54:21 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64FsFoM015133 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:54:15 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l64FsF6P015127 for [email-masked]; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:54:15 -0500
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:54:15 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 opt-inscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0705030000
definitions=main-0707040053
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 041500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  041500UTC 19.1N 109.3E FAIR
MOVE  NW SLOWLY
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  051500UTC 21.4N 109.6E 150NM 70%
MOVE  N 06KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.