

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 02:58:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.230])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l64IwPSY034665	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:58:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 50so156152wra for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.38.6 with SMTP id q6mr531422wfj.1183575504455; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 11:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs472074wfb; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 11:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.117.5 with SMTP id u5mr10208171pym.1183575503326; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 11:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x48si10681809pyg.2007.07.04.11.58.22; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 11:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l62FQBbn021283; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 13:50:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12519701 for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 13:50:39 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64Iod2q018494 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:50:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l64IoXhG019931 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:50:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64IoXFc008752 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:50:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l64IoX3u008739 for [email-masked]; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:50:33 -0500
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:50:33 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 opt-inscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0705030000
definitions=main-0707040073
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 041800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  041800UTC 19.4N 109.4E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 06KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  051800UTC 20.7N 109.2E 150NM 70%
MOVE  N SLOWLY
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.