

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 05:50:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.229])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l64LoiLV076735	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:50:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 50so185738wra for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.84.3 with SMTP id h3mr539941wfb.1183585842549; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 14:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs479276wfb; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 14:50:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.98.3 with SMTP id a3mr10448391pym.1183585841375; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 14:50:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y45si10790368pyg.2007.07.04.14.50.40; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 14:50:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l63HMiuA015219; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 16:49:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12520839 for [email-masked]; Wed,
04 Jul 2007 16:49:51 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64LnoQM028142 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:49:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l64LnjcH006313 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:49:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64Lni6s007936 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:49:44 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l64LniZL007931 for [email-masked]; Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:49:44 -0500
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:49:44 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 opt-inscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0705030000
definitions=main-0707040087
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 042100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  042100UTC 19.9N 109.2E FAIR
MOVE  N 08KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  052100UTC 21.6N 108.9E 150NM 70%
MOVE  N SLOWLY
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.