

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 20:51:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.226])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l65CpRuH040808	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 05 Jul 2007 20:51:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id 50so268401wra for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.2.19 with SMTP id e19mr583300wfi.1183639886737; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 05:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs503259wfb; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 05:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.96.6 with SMTP id y6mr11558727pyl.1183639885579; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 05:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n27si11628470pyh.2007.07.05.05.51.24; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 05:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l64CncVd021354; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 07:45:30 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12526225 for [email-masked]; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 07:45:30 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l65CjUAT015502 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:45:30 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l65CjO2G001700 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:45:30 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l65CjOCu025446 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:45:24 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l65CjORe025435 for [email-masked]; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:45:24 -0500
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:45:24 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 opt-inscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0705030000
definitions=main-0707050027
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 051200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0703 TORAJI (0703)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  051200UTC 21.4N 107.4E FAIR
MOVE  WNW 08KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  100NM SOUTH 50NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  061200UTC 24.0N 105.5E 90NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.