

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
06 Jul 2007 02:43:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from an-out-0708.google.com (an-out-0708.google.com [209.85.132.240])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l65IhT8L021064	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 06 Jul 2007 02:43:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by an-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id c2so541337anc for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:43:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.103.6 with SMTP id a6mr605735wfc.1183661007843; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 11:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs521692wfb; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 11:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.64.8 with SMTP id r8mr12053216pyk.1183661006658; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 11:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f51si18109226pyh.2007.07.05.11.43.25; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 11:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l63DkY6p021353; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 13:42:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12528977 for [email-masked]; Thu,
05 Jul 2007 13:42:51 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l65Igor5009164 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:42:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l65Igj67013196 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:42:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l65IgjLg005607 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:42:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l65Igjkt005603 for [email-masked]; Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:42:45 -0500
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:42:45 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=1 opt-inscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0705030000
definitions=main-0707050075
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 051800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0703 TORAJI (0703)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  051800UTC 22N 106E
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  998HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.