

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 08:50:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.186])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l730oLQG066305	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:50:21 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so529021rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.11.13 with SMTP id o13mr110440wfi.1186102220084; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 17:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs435435wfb; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 17:50:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.116.1 with SMTP id t1mr3828658pym.1186102218925; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a78si2946976pye.2007.08.02.17.50.17; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l6VI8Xd1024368; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 19:49:26 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12769957 for [email-masked]; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 19:49:26 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l730nQkc011433 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:49:26 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l730nKka010657 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:49:25 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l730nKTd031148 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:49:20 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l730nK2Z031143 for [email-masked]; Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:49:20 -0500
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:49:20 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708020078
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 030000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0705 USAGI (0705) DOWNGRADED FROM STS
ANALYSIS
PSTN  030000UTC 36.0N 131.9E FAIR
MOVE  NNE 16KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  240NM SOUTHEAST 120NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  040000UTC 40.7N 137.7E 100NM 70%
MOVE  ENE 17KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
48HF  050000UTC 45.3N 150.0E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.