

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 14:47:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.189])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l736lolp034232	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:47:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so593561rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 02 Aug 2007 23:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.231.7 with SMTP id d7mr121419wfh.1186123670538; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 23:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs447280wfb; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 23:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.70.17 with SMTP id x17mr4226368pyk.1186123668508; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 23:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n67si4577942pyh.2007.08.02.23.47.46; Thu,
02 Aug 2007 23:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l71NpQh5009548; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 01:47:18 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12772188 for [email-masked]; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 01:47:18 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l736lILG028823 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:47:18 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l736lCJT008328 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:47:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l736lCe7001637 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:47:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l736lCiQ001633 for [email-masked]; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:47:12 -0500
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 01:47:12 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708020104
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 030600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0705 USAGI (0705)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  030600UTC 36.9N 133.5E FAIR
MOVE  NE 15KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
30KT  200NM SOUTHEAST 80NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  040600UTC 41.8N 139.8E 100NM 70%
MOVE  ENE 18KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
48HF  050600UTC 45.8N 153.4E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.