

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 17:54:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.182])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l739sGnU022211	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:54:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id f47so1324639pye for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 02:54:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.3.14 with SMTP id f14mr125741wfi.1186134855117; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 02:54:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs454046wfb; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 02:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.100.6 with SMTP id c6mr4461912pym.1186134853788; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 02:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f78si4809451pyh.2007.08.03.02.54.12; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 02:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l72DjXbR025826; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 04:53:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12772838 for [email-masked]; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 04:53:17 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l739rH5l006900 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:53:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l739rBIi029407 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:53:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l739rBIc018252 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:53:11 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l739rBfo018247 for [email-masked]; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:53:11 -0500
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:53:11 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708030007
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 030900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0705 USAGI (0705)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  030900UTC 37.7N 134.4E FAIR
MOVE  NE 18KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
30KT  200NM SOUTHEAST 80NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  040900UTC 41.5N 141.3E 100NM 70%
MOVE  ENE 18KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
45HF  050600UTC 45.8N 153.4E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.