

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 09:40:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.190])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l741eSqZ076591	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 04 Aug 2007 09:40:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so779863rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 18:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.242.8 with SMTP id p8mr159472wfh.1186191628245; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 18:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs501453wfb; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 18:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.85.1 with SMTP id n1mr5715338pyl.1186191627278; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 18:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f45si6139136pyh.2007.08.03.18.40.26; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 18:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l73EtsUR025826; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 20:40:00 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12783518 for [email-masked]; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 20:40:00 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l741e0UU012154 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:40:00 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l741dtGo020648 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:40:00 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l741dslf000436 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:39:54 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l741dsee000426 for [email-masked]; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:39:54 -0500
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:39:54 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708030090
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 040000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  040000UTC 13.4N 112.2E POOR
MOVE  SW SLOWLY
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  050000UTC 14.4N 111.0E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW SLOWLY
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.